Author Topic: Episode One  (Read 276 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Episode One
« on: May 06, 2016, 11:55:22 PM »
 <p align=right>Webster, South Dakota

The city has been extremely quiet for the past four nights as Zuri is perched on top of the Norwich building in midtown Webster. The night air was cool as her blonde hair softly flows in the breeze. Her eyes are keeping a keen look out for anything specious. She was hoping for this night to remain quiet until the sound of feedback from her ear piece squeals inside her ear drum.

"What in the hell Rory?" she asks while pressing her index finger firmly against her temple. As she is squirming around on top of the building, her brother is sitting inside an unmarked van in the alley way. He was checking the police scanners and other frequencies when the call came over the airwaves.

"Sorry Zuri, I kind of forgot about your ear piece," he says with a hint of guilt in his voice. Zuri's twin sister was sitting in the driver's seat trying very hard not to laugh. Zuri chuckles under her breath while shaking her head.

"It's okay Rory, now what was so urgent that you tried to damage my hearing," she replies while keeping her finger against her ear piece.

"There is a 211 in progress at the corner of Lix and 8th," relays Rory as Zuri stands up while making her way across the roof.

"Any hostages?" asks Zuri as she starts to pick up speed.

"Not that I know of but then again the call just came over the radio. The alarm was silently triggered and the police are just making their way to the scene," answers Rory as he punches a few keys on the computer keyboard.

"So much for my quiet night," she bellows while running towards the edge, leaping off and shooting a grappling hook across the way. It latches onto a light pole as she swings from the top to the ground. She sprints toward the area in question as her mind is running in another direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I first challenged Twisted Sister back at Twisted Sister, everyone questioned whether or not I knew what I was doing. Every week, I heard the doubt sweep over the entire bombshell locker room. They all figured I would become yet another victim to Twisted Sister's evil plot. My how the world changed their tune after I came out with both guns blazing. I didn't back down and I showed no fear.

The Mass Media Mafia have called themselves weapons of mass destruction. Unless that is what they think up in their heads. Don't get me wrong, Kate Steele and Crystal Millar do pose a threat for the bombshell division. After all the mind is the most dangerous weapon the human body possesses. The moment you start thinking about calling yourself a human weapon then it can lead to many different possibilities. Take last week, Kate Steele had the nerve to attack her sister n law for no apparent reason. Is that the kind of Bombshell Roulette Champion this company needs representing them?

Now I could waste the time and energy on verbally ripping Kate Steele apart but where is the fun in that. I will wait till Kate Steele answers my challenge. I will wait till Kate Steele notices that not every bombshell is going run and hide. Well, I guess one bombshell will run and hide. My opponent this week will be Jenny Tuck. A woman who came into this company like a fireball. She was hitting on all cylinders until her recent loss. That is when her career took a downward spiral. There is nothing wrong with that as I can attest to having a downward spiral.

I have nothing against you Jenny Tuck. You and I have no problems as I'm aware of and I like to keep it that way. Because as Mercedes Vargas can tell you, I am the last person you want to have as an enemy. Since you stated that this is going to be your final match then I will not hold anything back. You should learn to fight through pain. Then again a woman of your stature probably would complain about a hang nail or someone breaking your nail.

I will consider this my audition tape for one Kate Steele and afterwards I will teach everyone what happens when you cross me. Unfortunately for you Jenny, you have to be the sacrificial lamb. Please consider this a business transaction and nothing more. As for you Kate, this a pure warning and trust me you will receive more until you agree to face me.

For NO ONE CROSSES LADY JUSTICE.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:55:34 PM by Zuri Chastain »