Author Topic: TNA v CASEY WILLIAMS v STEVE RAMONE V JOSHUA ACQUI  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
TNA v CASEY WILLIAMS v STEVE RAMONE V JOSHUA ACQUI
« on: January 31, 2016, 07:18:11 PM »
 Post all RPs here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 02/06/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 02/07/2016
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 04:50:15 PM by Mark Ward »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 12:13:02 PM »
 (NOTE: MY RP IS ALSO FOR THE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE OPEN INVITATIONAL)

Casey Williams is shown arriving in Long Beach, California; where My Bloody Valentine II is taking place with his wife and kids. Casey wants to go to the Long Beach Grand Prix. Casey and Laura discuss how excited they are to go.

Casey-Babe, we should go to the Grand Prix.

Laura-I know, but I wonder how safe it is for the kids.

Casey-Don’t worry, we will make sure we get seats as far back from the course as possible, so they won’t get hurt

Laura-Sounds good. Lets head over.

Casey, Laura and the kids head over to the Beardsley Zoo when his phone rings again and this time it is Andrew Garcia calling.

Andrew-Hey Casey, whats going on?

Casey comments back with an excited tone in his voice.

Casey-Just heading over to the Long Beach Grand Prix, and keeping the kids entertained.

Andrew-Naturally, it should be exciting, nonetheless.

Casey-Hence why I wanted to go over there, to enjoy the nice weather and get to do something that would keep the kids happy and entertained for a while.  We are approaching the Grand Prix now, so I will be in touch with you later.

Andrew-Sure bud, talk to ya later.

The camera shows Casey hanging up the phone as he gets to the kids as the scene fades to black.

The Next Day

Casey Williams is shown exiting the bathroom after taking a shower at his hotel room after a vigorous workout with Dying Breed.  Casey ponders his upcoming match with Steve Ramone, Travis Nathanial Andrews, and Joshua Acquin for the Roulette Championship. Casey decides to call out Steve Ramone first.

Casey-Hey Steve, we have quite a bit of history, huh.  No need to get into it, because the fans know the history, and it isn’t necessary to bore them.  At least I will be luckier than the last My Bloody Valentine match, where I was forced to retire by the hands of Simon Jones.  I have the chance to destroy 3 men and become the next Roulette Champion, then go into the Open Invitational and gain the Heavyweight Championship as well.  I know the likelihood of that is slim, but a man can dream, right.  We both share that dream, but only one of us can achieve it, and it will be me.

Casey then calls out Mr TNA, the man who cost Casey the Internet championship.

Casey-Travis, Travis, Travis. What a grave mistake you made costing me the Internet championship against Sean Jackson.  I mean, you were asking for this ass kicking that I am going to dish out to you by sticking your nose in my business.  I will get the last laugh when you fail to obtain the Roulette Championship, and if you enter the Open Invitational, the Heavyweight Championship as well, because I will make sure you are nowhere near the ring at the time.

Casey then calls out Joshua Acquin next.

Casey-Joshua, welcome back to SCW.  What a way for you to return, being handed a title opportunity right from the word go.  I will give your return a sour start, when I soundly defeat you and the other 2 men in this match and get myself the Roulette Title around my waist once again, then dominate the people entering into the Heavyweight title match to get that title too.

Casey then gives a warning to those entering in the Open Invitational for the vacant Heavyweight title.

Casey-To everyone else entering the Open Invitational for the Heavyweight title, I am going to be dominating this match, and becoming SCW’s next Heavyweight Champion, something I should have done weeks ago when I faced Drake Green, but if it wasn’t for Sean Jackson and Travis Nathanial Andrews, I would be defending that very title at My Bloody Valentine II instead of being a challenger for that title.  Also, if I hadn’t been screwed by Mr Andrews, I would also be defending the Internet title here as well.  Needless to say, I am a monster who has a grudge to settle, and settle it I will.  Don’t say I didn’t warn you!!!

Casey then turns the TV on and looks for the show Girl Meets World on Netflix as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 09:35:42 PM »
 RP Title: “How could I resist?”

(OOC: Whilst this RP is primarily about the Roulette Title Match it is about the World Title Match too, in other words Steve’s competing in the Gauntlet)

Steve hasn’t been in action since his loss to Despayre a few weeks ago and from what we’ve heard the fallout from his promo at the Karaoke Club has made the divorce situation even worse as he has been confined to sleeping on the couch for the last several weeks, however My Bloody Valentine II was two weeks away and it came with two massive opportunities for Steve.

First there was the opener which Steve was competing in, a Fatal Four Way Match that also featured his old enemies Casey Williams, Travis Nathanial Andrews and Joshua Acquin that was for the vacant SCW Roulette Title, then there was the Main Event which was an open invitational gauntlet match for the SCW World Title which had also been vacated, needless to say nothing short of Steve being fired from SCW would keep him from competing in those matches but can he win?

Steve and Charlotte’s marriage counselor, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday 1st of February 2016, 20:00pm

Yeah, it’s gotten to this point.

Officially it started almost as soon as my last promo for SCW went on the air and needless to say Charlotte wasn’t happy about it, the fact that she stormed over to Cyrus’s house the day after and saw me in bed with Sophie and Amanda the following morning did not help to say the fucking least but at least Cyrus was there to calm her down whilst I nursed my hangover.

Hell, those bitches didn’t help either, as soon as they recognized Charlotte from SCW/GWA they started bragging about how they gave me the ride of my life and that I was going to leave Charlotte for a relationship with both of them, thankfully Charlotte called bullshit almost immediately by pointing out that whilst prostitution was legal in Nevada, polygamy wasn’t and she didn’t marry a criminal.

I’m pretty sure that they are still recovering from those sick burns as we speak.

But yeah, due to the fact that I stayed at the club for the rest of the night even though I told Charlotte that I’d be home by eight we’ve started going to these meetings on a weekly basis, did I bring this upon myself? Yes, I admit that but at least she didn’t go straight to divorce court after finding me in bed with two younger, more attractive women.

And if I had said that out loud Charlotte would’ve kicked my balls into the atmosphere.

For obvious reasons that cameraman hasn’t been allowed into the consoler’s office and he is waiting for the latest session to end alongside Andreas and Cyrus, Sophie is back home with a babysitter who we’ve used since we moved to Vegas so we know we can trust her and we’ve confirmed that she’s good with dogs so there’s no problems with Dio either.

“You know, when Steve contacted us during the suspension debacle, I didn’t exactly think that we’d be killing time in a waiting room at a marriage consoler.” Cyrus commented dryly as he let out an exasperated sigh. “I mean yeah, Steve was straight with us from the beginning on how the situation had affected Charlotte and the kids but I figured that they’d get it straightened out.”

“Same, especially considering how long they’ve been together.” Andreas commented as he shook his head. “Look, we both know that nothing romantic happened between Steve and the girls from the Karaoke club last month so unless he’s been screwing the babysitter behind his wife’s back I doubt that much will come of this.”

“Considering that she’s seventeen year’s old that wouldn’t just be marriage suicide but career suicide as well.” Cyrus pointed out and Andreas nodded in agreement before they noticed an older woman smiling at them from across the waiting room and, since it was a small one, it didn’t take them long to address her. “Can we help you?”

“Oh it’s nothing, just smiling at the fact that a same sex couple is attending sessions here.” The older woman replied and things got awkward quickly.

“Andreas, this is the last time we accompany Steve to these sessions, agreed?” Cyrus asked under his breath and Andreas nodded in agreement before Cyrus turned his attention back to the woman. “Actually ma’am, not only aren’t we a couple but I’m happily married to a beautiful woman and he’s currently dating a woman as well.”

“Oh, well this is awkward.” The woman admitted as her smile quickly disappeared. “So why are you here anyway?”

“We work for the guy who’s currently having a shouting match with his wife.” Andreas explained as he pointed to the door were Steve and Charlotte could be heard screaming. “We’re his bodyguards and he’s a professional wrestler.”

“Ah, I suppose that makes sense.” The woman commented and Cyrus nodded. “Shame, I was waiting for the day when practitioners of the sin of homosexuality would come here ever since the Supreme Court disobeyed God’s Law.”

“Oh great, she’s one of those idiots.” Cyrus muttered under his breath as he ran a hand down his face, fortunately for her Cyrus telling her off got cut short as the session ended and my and Charlotte left the office with the consoler in tow.

“That’s all for today and whilst I understand Charlotte’s grievances you must try to work through this for the kids’ sake.” The consoler said as we turned to him. “If it helps I recommend going on a break, as the old saying goes absence makes the heart grow fonder.”

“We’ll keep that in mind, thanks.” Charlotte said with a nod and I nodded somewhat reluctantly. “Same time next week?”

“Same time next week.” The consoler said before returning to his office and closing the door behind him, after a tense few minutes I sighed in annoyance.

“Charlotte, can you please drop the divorce threat already?!” I pleaded with her and Charlotte turned to me with a frown. “I mean seriously, I have one of the biggest opportunities in my career coming up at My Bloody Valentine II and I don’t need this right now!”

“It’s always about you, isn’t it Steve?” Charlotte said with an angry look on her face. “I can forgive last year’s world tour leaving me to look after the kid’s at home since it was out of your control, you did video call every night and you flew in for Marcus’s birth but it’s the other shit that I can’t forgive, first the midget comments and then I find you in bed with two younger, naked women after you didn’t come home from the Karaoke club?!”

“How many times do I have to say that nothing happened?!” I asked as I rubbed my temples in annoyance. “The only sex that happened was between them, at least I got a good show!”

“That still doesn’t explain the pants around your……” Charlotte trailed off as realization hit her. “Never mind, I know exactly why your pants where around your ankles.”

“Actually the reason might surprise you but I’m not about to reveal it in public!” I responded and Charlotte rolled her eyes.

“Look, I know you have a promo to do for My Bloody Valentine II in two weeks’ time and it’s a big event for you since you’ll be competing for two titles in the same night.” Charlotte responded as she handed me the keys to my car which she had been holding onto. “You and the guys go off wherever you want, I have to get home and give Sally her payment for looking after the kids and Dio.”

“But…...” I trailed off and Charlotte stopped me.

“Steve I heard that word more than enough times in the two hours that we spent in there, if I can go the rest of the night without hearing it I’ll be happy.” Charlotte pointed out before she made her way out of the office and got in her car, I followed Andreas and Cyrus to my car in silence before we got in.

“So, any progress or more of the same?” Cyrus asked and I shook my head.

“You heard us arguing, what do you think?” I asked and Cyrus nodded as I started the car and drove off. “Charlotte needs to realize that my midget comment, as bad as it may have been, was an attempt to further my career and taking Despayre to the limit a few weeks ago should prove that it worked.”

“From the look of things, I think it was a long time coming, your promo at the first Climax Control of the year was just the straw that broke the camel’s back.” Andreas responded and I frowned as I continued to drive along. “Where are we going anyway?”

“The Nevada desert, I need to clear my head for a hour or two and I can’t really think of a better place for it.” I commented before noticing the looks on their faces. “Don’t worry, I planned this in advance, there’s a duffle bag full of water bottles in the trunk.”

“Good thinking.” Cyrus admitted with a nod. “Speaking of SCW, I’m guessing you’ll be doing your promo out there.”

“You got it.” I responded before thinking for a moment. “If you guys want to head back at any time just say, you don’t have to stay with me no matter what your job title says.”

“Someone has to keep an eye out for the snakes Steve and I’m not talking about the lawyers that will inevitably come as a result of these meetings.” Andreas commented getting a laugh out of the both of us, once we reached the outskirts I continued driving for a bit until I found a good spot and pulled up on the side of the road. “You have enough fuel to get back, right?”

“Filled it up this morning, there won’t be a problem getting back.” I responded as we got out of the car and I unlocked the trunk so that they could get at the duffle bag with the water bottles in it easily, once that was done I sat down on the hood of my car and looked out towards the desert before I got started on my promo.

“Normally for a Supercard or a Climax Control I have one match and that’s it, if I’m even booked at all off course, in this case it’s a little different because whilst I am technically competing for the Roulette Title against Casey Williams, Joshua Acquin and Travis Nathanial Andrews in the opening match at My Bloody Valentine II there’s another match that interests me, the Open Invitational Gauntlet Match for the vacant SCW World Title!”

I said as I shifted my weight.

“I’ll get to the match that I’m technically booked for in a second but first I want to focus on the Gauntlet Match, Casey Williams already announced his intention to take part in the match at the last Climax Control but let’s face it, anyone who’s booked for the show is going to compete in the Gauntlet Match, they’d be stupid not too, let’s be honest here! What I’m getting at is that despite all of that I am walking out of My Bloody Valentine with the World and Roulette Titles in my grasp!”

And now onto the funny part.

“You know, it’s funny, my last two World Title Matches were both against the now former champion Drake Greene and they both where the result of a challenge I laid out the week before and this time the situation is kinda similar as I technically have to make the fact that I’ll be in the Gauntlet known to the world in my promo in order to take part, major difference? There’s no Steve Ramone copycat to stop me!”

That’s right, you heard me right.

“Why am I calling Drake a copy of me? Simple, he was a beloved Superstar who turned his back on the fans way after I did the same thing and yet he’s getting all the recognition that I deserve! I did it first Drake and you know what they say, the copy’s never as good as the original and I will prove that fact when I win the title!”

Now onto the match they booked me for.

“Speaking of vacated titles, at My Bloody Valentine II I’ll be competing against Casey Williams, Travis Nathanial Andrews and Joshua Acquin for the Men’s Roulette Title as I said earlier and now I’m going to dedicate the rest of this promo to those three idiots/enemies of mine, it doesn’t matter to me how many men they add to this match because the result will be the same, me as the Roulette and World Champions!”

And I’m starting with Casey.

“You probably guessed that Casey’s my first target when I mentioned him earlier in which case you’d make a killing as a fortune teller! All joking aside I’m pretty much focusing on Casey first because the big dumb caveman got his promo up first so here I am ready to do the same thing! Casey, let’s face facts! You have as much chance of walking out as champion as ESports getting the respect it deserves from the elders!”

Don’t know what I’m talking about? Look it up!

“You were my first opponent in SCW Casey and my first victory for that matter and in two weeks’ time you will serve as another milestone in my SCW career, the man I defeated to earn my first singles title not only in SCW but in years! Seriously the closest I got to a title previously was when Andrew “Pussy” Watts and Ethan “Traitor” Alexander beat me and Acquin for the Tag Titles last year and you won’t stand in my way of the titles!”

Next up is Travis!

“Travis, you were my first post real me opponent and I kicked your ass so hard that you couldn’t sit down for a week, in fact, have a look around me Travis, you too Casey!” I said before the camera did a panning shot of the surrounding area before returning its attention to me. “This dry, barren landscape represents your hopes of walking out of My Bloody Valentine II with the titles!”

Come on, I had to make that comparison!

“I know, I know, you haven’t done your promo yet and it’s still up in the air whether or not you’ll compete in the Gauntlet but let’s be real here, you’d have to be an idiot to not compete in that match! We don’t have to worry about being sore from the Roulette Title Match since we’re opening up the show anyway! Long story short Travis is that me and Josh will kick you and Casey’s asses so badly that you’ll regret signing up for the Gauntlet even as I stand proud with the title!”

Last but not least is Josh!”

“My old tag team partner AKA the guy who left me out to dry! Josh we made the agreement on Twitter that we’d team up to take out Casey and Travis but if you think that there’s no bad blood from our short lived reign as champions, think again! As soon as Dumb and Dumber are disposed of all gloves are off! I won’t be playing around when I kick your ass Josh and you deserve it!”

There I said it.

“You deserve it for leaving me high and dry during the tag title match that ended our reign last year and who knows, maybe if you were competent we’d have held on to the titles for a lot longer, maybe to this day? But as one video game would put it, if wishes where fishes the world would be an ocean, which is kinda ironic considering my current location, but I will drown you at My Bloody Valentine!”

Not literally off course.

“At the end of the day I will win the Roulette and World title matches and show the world why Drake Greene is nothing but a pale imitation of me! Because when you get right down too it I’m the best wrestler in SCW to have never held a singles title in SCW, elsewhere? I’ve held more titles than I care to count! I even have the last title I won from the GWA back home! But these matches will be the start of something that’s been a long time coming, my ascension to the top of the food chain!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“There’s two types of people in this world, losers, and me! And at My Bloody Valentine I see three losers in my first match and god knows how many losers in the Main Event of the evening! Truth be told there’s no one on the roster that can stop me now because I am that damn amazing! This message has been paid for and delivered by “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone!”

Cyrus tossed me a water bottle as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 02:08:52 AM »
 All RPs posted now count towards RP Period Two.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 02/12/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 02/13/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 07:59:38 AM »
 RP Title: "One way or another I’m walking out as champ!”

My Bloody Valentine was this weekend and Steve was officially working two matches that night, first he was competing in the opener against Casey Williams, Joshua Acquin and Travis Nathanial Andrews for the vacated Men’s Roulette Title but at the end of the night he will also compete in the Gauntlet to determine the new World Championship.

Alongside Steve the confirmed participants for the World Title Match are as follows, Sean Jackson, Goth, Casey Williams, J2H and Despayre and with another week to go before the event there was bound to be more competitors signing up for the match but knowing Steve he would not back down.

As for the opener Steve was the last to promote the match with neither Josh nor TNA being heard from for the rest of the week but there was still a week to go and Steve had a long week ahead of him but can he win both of his matches?

Steve’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
February 9th, 2016, 16:00pm

Yeah things have been pretty rough over the past few weeks.

Granted Charlotte was always against the actions I’ve been taking since I kicked Shane in the head last year but I didn’t actually think that it would result in her wanting a divorce, it’s not like she could’ve blamed SCW’s World Tour for it either because that was out of my hands and she did come with me for the initial leg before returning to Las Vegas following the Superkick incident and in my defense I was loyal to her and was there for Marcus’s birth.

And then the midget comment happened, and then the incident at the Karaoke club happened, and the rest is history.

So you’re probably wondering what my thoughts are heading into the Fatal Four Way for the Roulette Title and the Gauntlet Match for the World Title, well my thoughts are this: WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I mean yeah Casey promoted the match but his promo went up before mine did and aside from him there hasn’t been a peep from TNA or Joshua all week, granted I’m not complaining about not hearing TNA’s annoying voice but still! This is for the Roulette Title and these guys can’t be bothered to promote the match?

Yeah, I know, it’s still early in week two and there’s still a whole week to go before My Bloody Valentine goes on the air but that’s beside the point.

You probably remembered that Charlotte mentioned our babysitter for the kids whilst we were otherwise occupied during my promo last week, a seventeen-year-old local girl called Sally, we met her through her parents at a party early in my SCW run and they mentioned that their daughter was looking for work, Charlotte suggested that she work for us as a babysitter and the rest is history.

Why do I say that? Because it’s my turn to pay her and me and the boys just got back from the gym.

“Sally, are you in here?” I called out to her as we entered the house and I got my wallet ready, Charlotte was off at a salon getting her hair done and since we figured out that I’d be back before Charlotte was we decided that it was my turn to pay her and, of course, Dio was there to greet me as always..

“I’m in the kitchen.” Sally called out and Andreas and Cyrus sat down at the dining room table to chat whilst I entered the kitchen, Sally was a short girl but only just taller than Jessie with long red hair that went down to her waist and green eyes, she was pretty but like I said, she’s seventeen and even if she was of legal age I’m in enough trouble with Charlotte without adding “cheating on wife with teenaged babysitter” to her list of grievances with me, that and she’s a lesbian. “Dog’s fed, Marcus is fast asleep and I’m just preparing Sophie’s dinner.”

“Good to know, what are you making for her?” I asked as I leaned against the counter, her dad was a former chef and he had taught Sally everything she knows about cooking, she had even mentioned to us that she wanted to become a chef herself one day and was using the babysitter gig to save up enough money to get her into culinary school.

“She’s six years’ old so I’m keeping it simple, burger and fries.” Sally responded as she showed me the contents of the oven and chip pan fryer, then I realized that she was also cooking two steaks, a ribeye and a sirloin. “The steaks are for me and my girlfriend Lori, she had another fight with her parents so she asked if she could come over.” Sally explained before I noticed the other woman who was sitting at the table, a raven haired girl around Sally’s age with short hair and brown eyes and judging from her choice of clothes she was definitely more of a tomboy than Sally was.

“Yeah, that’s fine, I know you mentioned to Charlotte before that her parents didn’t exactly approve of her dating another woman.” I commented with a nod before waving to Lori who waved back. “I won’t have to pay her for babysitting as well, right?”

“Sally did the babysitting stuff, I just lounged around and played with Dio.” Lori responded as she shook her head before grinning. “I wouldn’t exactly complain if you did pay me though.”

“Nice try but I only withdrew enough money from the account to pay Sally.” I responded and Lori sighed to herself. “You could always split the bill between yourselves.”

“Yeah and I’m sure ten bucks will get me much.” Lori said as she rolled her eyes. “Besides, based on what Sal’s told me you’ll be doing the same for your misses at the rate you’re going.”

“Lori, they’re not getting a divorce, they’re just having marriage problems!” Sally reminded her before I could tell her off for her below the belt remark and she just rolled her eyes.

“Sal, my mom went through three marriages before I even hit puberty and she’s currently on husband number eight, and yet she considers gay marriage to be destroying the holy sanctity of marriage, trust me, I know the signs.” Lori responded and I went to respond to her comment but it gave me pause.

“Sally, can I ask you something?” I asked her and Sally turned to me. “You’ve known us for two years now, do you think I’m a good dad?”

“That’s kinda out of the blue, isn’t it?” Sally asked with a look of surprise on her face but the look on my face told her that I was serious. “Considering that you’re a professional wrestler I’d say so, Sophie’s polite and well-mannered considering her age and all and I’m sure Marcus will turn out just fine, however she is taking the whole situation between you and Charlotte pretty hard.” Sally responded before frowning. “You’re worried that Charlotte will try to say that you’re a bad dad if it does get as far as divorce, aren’t you?”

“Well Sophie won’t say a bad word about me, I do frequently take her with me to England’s Bloodstock festival and that’s just for starters.” I responded as Sally finished off the food and plated it up, she put Sophie’s food on the plate first before turning to the doorway leading into the kitchen.

“Sophie, dinner’s ready and your dad’s home!” Sally called out and Sophie came running grinning when she saw me in the kitchen and sat down before Sally even had a chance to plate the rest of the food. “Steve I know this is awkward but could I have my payment now? Me and Lori are going off to the Cinema to see Deadpool after I’m done here.”

“Aren’t you a little underage for that?” I asked and Lori laughed.

“We can both pass for being in our early twenties and we’ve done a lot of stuff we’re a bit underage for, besides, we’ve seen plenty of……” Lori stopped herself when she remembered that a six-year-old girl was at the table. “Love scenes on the internet.” She added and I quickly got the idea.

“Sure, I’m going to be playing Cards against Humanity against the guys anyway.” I responded before getting out my wallet and checking the notes, I realized that I had taken out twenty bucks when I already had another twenty in my wallet and I almost dismissed it before getting an idea. “Okay, here’s twenty for the babysitting…...” I trailed off as I handed Sally the money. “And another twenty to get Lori something nice for Valentine’s Day.”

“Sweet! Thanks Steve!” Lori said with a big grin on her face as she continued to eat her food. “I’d almost ask what you were doing for Valentine’s but……well, you know…….”

“Yeah, we’ll be seeing Deadpool as well and then it’s off to My Bloody Valentine II, that reminds me actually, I’ll be in California over the weekend for My Bloody Valentine, will you be available to babysit the kids whilst Charlotte’s not here?” I responded as I motioned to the boys and Sally nodded.

“Yeah, we don’t really celebrate Valentine’s anyway, well unless you count having sex but aside from that.” Sally responded and I nodded.

“Just don’t make out in me and Charlotte’s bed, I’m in enough trouble as it is.” I responded and the girls grinned. “We’ll be leaving for six so try to be there for five, after that before they started eating, I left the kitchen planning to cook my own dinner later and joined the boys at the table.

“I could’ve sworn you only had one babysitter.” Cyrus commented as I sat down and I shook my head.

“Remember Sally’s girlfriend Lori? She had another fight with her parents over her lesbian status and Sally invited her over for a few hours.” I responded as I sat down at the table. “Well, she didn’t say that that was the cause but knowing her parents…..”

“Yeah, I understand.” Cyrus responded with a nod as he started shuffling the Cards against Humanity deck. “So what time are we booked to see Deadpool again?”

“Six o’clock, after that it’s straight to the arena for My Bloody Valentine.” I responded and they nodded. “Sophie’s not taking the arguments between me and Charlotte well.”

“I’m not surprised as the relationship has really gone downhill in recent weeks.” Andreas responded and I gave him a “not helping” look. “Just saying.”

“You can “just say” whatever you want, it won’t change the facts.” I responded with an annoyed sigh. “Anyway Sally cooked Sophie’s dinner and, assuming Charlotte isn’t back by then, I’ll be cooking ours, anything you guys want?”

“I could go for some chicken I think.” Cyrus responded with a shrug and I nodded, Andreas said the same thing (more or less) which made my job easier. “What’ll you have?”

“I think I’ll play it by ear once I’m cooking.” I responded as we got ready to play the game, about twenty minutes into the game Sally and Lori came by to let us know that they were leaving and by that point I had almost won the game, problem was that I was the Czar. “In the distant future historians will agree that blank marked the beginning of America’s decline.”

“Oh I am going to hell for this.” Cyrus said with a grin as he played the card and considering that we were tied for first place that made me worried.

“Same here.” Andreas responded as he played the card and I picked them up.

“Okay, In The Distant Future Historians will agree that Barack Obama marked the beginning of America’s decline.” I read the card out getting a hearty laugh out of Cyrus and Andreas, that almost won but…... “Oh my god.” I said as I face-palmed. “You guys do remember that I’m from New York, right?”

“That makes it even funnier!” Cyrus responded with a knowing grin and I shook my head with an annoyed sigh.

“In the distant future historians will agree that 9/11 marked the beginning of America’s decline.” I read the card out and Andreas immediately left the table knowing that he had lost laughing all the way. “You son of a bitch, Cyrus.”

“And proud off it!” Cyrus responded with a grin as he took the black card and the win. “Honestly it was that or Police Brutality.”

“You think that’s bad? I had “A Vague Fear of something called ISIS” in my hand.” I responded as I turned the card around getting a laugh out of them. “Do you want to play another game or should I get started on my promo?”

“Do your promo first, we can wait.” Cyrus responded and I nodded before I stood up. “By the way, are we still up for Dungeons and Dragons later?”

“Yeah after we’ve had dinner and Sophie goes up to bed.” I responded before walking off and out of the room, Sophie was currently out in the garden playing with Dio so I went into my D&D Room so that I could at least do my promo in peace.

“Since I made the fact that I’ll be participating in the Gauntlet for the Gold known last week the following guys have followed suit, J2H, Despayre, Sean Jackson and Goth join me and Casey as the competitors in the Gauntlet so far but at the same time there hasn’t been a peep from certain people including my other two opponents Joshua Acquin and TNA, come on! I at least expected TNA to jump on the opportunity to win the World Title knowing his ego, also someone, somewhere is about to make a pot calling the kettle black joke at my expense but I don’t care, I’ve already said my peace on the Gauntlet and there’s only one thing left to do, talk about how I am your next SCW Roulette Champion!”

Well that and world champion but I already talked about that last week.

“Normally I don’t like to repeat myself but on the other hand Casey is the only other guy to promote the match and announce that he’ll be in the gauntlet out of the four competitors so yeah, I pretty much have to start with him for the second week in a row! Casey and I have a rather storied history up to and including my debut match three years ago but do you remember what happened when we faced off Casey? I beat you!”

And I’ll beat you again!

“It’s often said that those who don’t learn from the past are doomed to repeat it and from what I’ve seen Casey has definitely NOT learned from his past mistakes! Hell if this match was just between me and him, which it may as well be seeing as how TNA and Acquin are missing in action, I’d still kick his head into orbit and hit the International Space Station whilst I’m at it! What I’m getting at Casey is this, whenever we face off you lose and this won’t be any different.

Next up is Josh.

“You know I’m almost tempted to skip over TNA and Acquin seeing as how they haven’t been seen anywhere near a camera, nor normally I wouldn’t complain about not seeing their ugly mugs on TV especially with Rage set to compete in a match with Ethan Alexander, come on, there’s only so much ugly on a card that people can handle! Aside from that though, what’s there left to say about Josh?”

Not a lot.

“The last time that me and Josh were in a title match together he left me high and dry for no reason! What’s that? He was eliminated?” I proceeded to make a mock buzzer sound with my mouth. “WRONG! He threw the match because he knew that he couldn’t compare to my greatness and I’m beginning to think that the same thing is happening with the Roulette Title and potentially the World Title Match, even if Josh does do a promo for either match it won’t matter because even if he signs up for both he won’t win!”

Last but not least is TNA.

“Like I said, I was almost tempted to skip over TNA and Acquin due to their lack of promos last week but I didn’t want to look like an idiot in case either of them did promote the match in time for the Supercard, and I can’t wait to see my opponents jump on that comment!” I said with sarcasm dripping from my mouth. “But it’s not like it really matters because it’d take a miracle for TNA to last five seconds with me!”

And that’s a fact!

“Do you remember what happened the last time we were in a ring together Travis? I do, I kicked your head off for the three count and got suspended the same day because apparently I’m not allowed to defend myself against a guy who’s coming after me just because he’s not a trained wrestler, granted Shane was almost a trained wrestler but that’s beside the point, it’s like I said to Casey Travis, history has a funny habit of repeating itself and whilst I doubt that I’ll get suspended again, unless being too good in the ring is a suspendable offense, I’ll beat you again!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“First the SCW World Roulette Title and then the SCW World Title itself! I’ll be walking out of Long Beach, California with not one but two titles that I have yet to hold in SCW and that’s a fact! Casey, TNA, Josh, Sean, Goth, J2H, Despayre, whoever else decides to sign up for the Gauntlet between now and Friday it doesn’t matter because one way or another I’m walking out as champ! This message has been paid for and delivered by “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone, the champion the fans deserve!”

I left the room to get started on dinner as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 08:15:00 AM »
 High Stakes V
18th October 2015
Estadio Sixto Escobar, San Juan, Puerto Rico

Joshua is in the back with trainers after his match with a bag of ice on his head as they check him out the camera catches the pain he is in as they have dimmed the lights due to him complaining that it was giving him a head ache.

“Joshua I think you have had a concussion and I am going to have to say you will be off the road for some time.  Take it easy and maybe take some extra time to recover you are not as young as before where you could bounce back.”

Joshua nods his head grimacing in pain.

“Alright doc I will thanks again for everything.”

With that Joshua puts some sunglasses before he walks out the door to leave the building.

--------

Joshua is seen at his desk going over some contracts for his resort as he is planning for New Years Eve events. He is so focused on the task at hand he doesn’t hear his phone ring and when he gets a text does he realize that he missed a call.

The text message is from his brother asking if he wanted to do some lunch and go to the gym. Joshua text him back that he will see him for lunch and asked where he wanted to go. After a few minutes of shuffling paper he gets a text back from Austin telling him where to meet at. Joshua neatly organizes his desk and grabs his suit jacket and leaves the office giving direction to his secretary to when hearing nods. Joshua is heading to his car when another message comes in from a youtuber that has requested to do an interview.

Joshua messages him back and tells him where to meet after he has lunch and gym time.

Joshua is seen at Oscar's Steakhouse sitting with Austin chatting as they eat.
“So hows the head holding up Joshua?”

“It was a real eye opener after they sent me home because of the concusion. At first I was upset but with all that I have gone through since I feel great but SCW management wants to make sure that I am good to go.”

“That’s good I know how it can drive you batty to sit and do nothing. I mean they had to give you something to do.”

“Yea they have me right now working as a road agent helping out the younger guys in the back as well as part of the set-up crew. The funny thing is when I get to go back I hope I don’t have too much rust on me for being out now it has been two months and SCW wants me out one more month."

“That’s why we are going to the gym after here to ensure that you are still as good as before.”

“You know I have an interview after our gym time with some you tuber that has been bugging me for a month to do it. It just feels like it is time to do an interview that doesn’t have anything to do with work, and if it does I hope it isn’t too much.”

With that they finish up there meals and head over to Joshua’s house to go to his gym. When they are finishing up Joshua looks at hi and messages the blogger to let them know that it will be a couple more hours till he is done with his workout.

------

Joshua waits about five minutes and then the door opens and a female walks in having purple hair wearing jeans and a SCW Nightmare Tshirt.  She walks up to Joshua and shakes his hand.

“Hi Joshua my name is Steph I am so glad you agreed to do a interview with my youtube channel.”

“No problem.  Go ahead and wait here while I change out of my gym clothing.”

As Joshua goes to the locker room Steph puts her bags down and sits in a chair waiting.  After about ten minutes Joshua comes out in jeans and a t-shirt.  He picks up Steph’s bags as he passes by an motions for her to follow.  They go out to Joshua’s BMW and he opens the trunk and puts his gym bag in the trunk.

“Did you want a ride?”

“A a a are you sure you want to let me ride in your car?”

“That is why I am asking since it would be easier sometimes the guards can be
dicks to visitors."

Even before Joshua finishes she is in the car waiting.  Joshua puts her stuff into the trunk and gets into the driver’s seat and drives off to his house.  When they get to the house Joshua helps and gets Steph’s bag and takes it inside and offers her water as he is getting himself some.  After about thirty minutes of set up Steph calls Joshua over and starts the interview.  

“Welcome wrestling fans to the first ever Steph’s Corner where I interview wrestlers.  What better way to start this series off than to have the honor of interviewing my favorite wrestler, Sin City’s own Joshua Acquin.”  

The camera pans out to show Joshua sitting on the couch next to Steph and does a wave to the camera.

“Thank you for having me on your show and even for the first show.  I am honored.”

“Joshua I have followed you for years, from your very first match.  If you could have your best match of all time when would it have been?”

“Wow you pull this one out of nowhere I would have to say my second match ever I had.  It was for the company I was with, it was for their extreme championship which I lost the match but still won the title in a backstage segment I had impressed the guy and he was leaving the company that he gave it to me.  To prove it wasn’t a fluke I had a match with another champion for the company made a champ vs champ with the belts on the line.  I won and was a double champion.  The next show I tag with who I would have to say is my favorite person to tag with for some time.  That show I became there tag Championship so I was a Triple Crown champion there while holding all three belts.  They had lined me up to fight for the Heavyweight championship to where I would hold all the gold in the company if I won however they shut down before that.”

“That was at real wrestling reborn if I remember correctly.”

“Yes it was I really enjoyed that company but moved onto other companies ran by the owner, as well as branching out to other companies.  Besides SCW I think the longest I have been employed by a company was in Galveston where I was known to curse a title.  They swore the Television championship was cursed because only I could hold it for more than a week.  I would have to say working for SCW and GIW was a chore due to flying and hardly any down time but as sad as it was GIW closed was one sad day but a joist day because I could rest more.”

“Speaking of other companies and friends made what is the latest with you and Amy Marshall?”

Joshua laughs.

“Well right now I have her tied up in my dungeon as she likes to be…No I am single and both Amy and I have a brother, sister relationship.  I would do anything for her and bend over backwards to help her.  When we went to Japan a year ago I let my feeling known and she in the nicest way told me she sees me more as a brother than a lover to her.  Sure I was crushed but our friendship is really strong.”

Steph looks down at her paper before talking again.

“I know how that could be but how long have you known Amy?”

“I have known her for a few years saw her in WCWF when I was there I had a girlfriend which turned sour and fast where I had a match against my girlfriend, ex by then.  It was a Loin’s Den match.  Basically a MMA match with weapons and a razor wire ropes.  I was enraged by real life and I regret what I did to my ex Maria in that ring.  I basically beat her to a pulp and then as I was going to toss her lifeless body into the razor wires her husband, whom she married when we were together, ran out and took my knee out and threw me into the wire.  It was the most painful feeling in the world.  So I was there bleeding out and screaming in pain as the two love birds laughed at my pain.  I was asked if I wanted to give up as I was being mocked by Maria and her husband.  I spat in there faces telling them to fuck off as I loss conciseness due to blood loss.  The next thing I remember was waking up in the hospital with a cop there to arrest me for the match.  Luckily I have great lawyers.  But I held the guilt and then I met Amy and she helped me through some real dark times.  As I have for her.”

“When you came back to SCW you were given a tag team title match where you were able to pick your partner on that and you chose one half of the tag team champions how did that come to be.”

“Some things are better to be left back stage I think.”

“Alright Joshua so over the past year you have had a rough time as it seemed everything when down the shitter.”

“That is putting it lightly.  The year started off great got married and then went on the SCW World tour.  I got wins and losses out of the tour.  Spent time with my best friend Amy, which is why most think we are together, however we are not.  We just have a real odd relationship that goes back.  We may not be dating or ever will but I think we are destined to be best friends for our lifetimes.  I do things for her, like ensure she has a nice hotel room, because no friend of mine should have to stay in a motel 6.  She does things for me.  She ensures I eat healthy and workout.  Anyway back to my year my wife I caught her in bed with another man because she thought I was cheating on her with Amy, whom I said before we have a brother, sister relationship.   So I go through all the work of getting my ex wife out of my house along with her kid, whom she swore was mine, as fast as I could.  Luckily I had Amy to call through this time.”

They went back and forth with questions and when they ended Joshua and Steph traded numbers and Joshua even posed for a rare picture for her.

-----

Joshua is seen backstage of Walter Pyramid waiting for his music to hit as it does he walks out from the back to fans that boo him.  As he makes it to the ring he wipes his feet and gets into the ring.

“Thank you to the worst state in the Union, California.  This fatal four way I have at My Bloody Valentine, which you can get for 9….  No you can pay full price because you have Sin City’s Nightmare, Joshua Acquin coming back to the ring after being out for more than three months.  Now folks my not agree what match I get when I come back but I am here to say I don’t give a fuck  what Tom, Dick, and Harry think about how I got into this match.  I am here to say it has been to damn long since I have seen this six sided ring and too long since I have kicked someone’s ass.  What would make this match better is if I didn’t have to do it here in this shithole state.  I hate people from Cali they think they are the shit.  You think you are so great you are getting another football team.  For goodness sakes it is just the Rams.  You had them once already and couldn’t hold onto them.  Anyways, this week I will gain some gold and I don’t care what type of match it is.  It could be a make them cry with your jokes match and I would win.”

Joshua paces around the ring trying to draw more heat from the crowd.

“I will face two egomaniacs in this match, but I am the biggest one out there.  I have one Mr. Steve Ramone.  My one time tag partner.  He thinks he did all the work to get the titles and that I did all the work to lose the titles.  I am sorry to say that Steve you lost the titles as I was trying to help you.  This week you will see how much better I am than you are I have been resting up and training.  You will not have you boyfriends escort you to the ring because if they do I will kick their teeth down their throats, and then beat on you and make you cry to you mom and dad but they will not come so you will have to call me your daddy after the match.”

Joshua paces around the ring.

“As for the other three I am not going to worry about you I only need to worry about Steve as he is the biggest threat out there.  Just stay out of my way, because if you don’t I am going to make you see why I am your fucking biggest nightmare.  This is my match to win.  This is going to be my only match this night as I am focused on the brass ring here.”

With that Joshua leaves the ring and goes to the back.

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 02:45:38 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown arriving in Long Beach, California; where My Bloody Valentine II is taking place with his wife and kids. Casey wants to go to the Long Beach Opera. Casey and Laura discuss how excited they are to go.

Casey-Babe, we should go to the Opera.

Laura-I know, but I wonder how the kids will enjoy it.

Casey-Don’t worry about it.  If they act up, we can leave.

Laura-Sounds good. Lets head over.

Casey, Laura and the kids head over to the Opera when his phone rings again and this time it is Andrew Garcia calling.

Andrew-Hey Casey, whats going on?

Casey comments back with an excited tone in his voice.

Casey-Just heading over to the Long Beach Opera, and keeping the kids entertained.

Andrew-Naturally, it should be good music, nonetheless.

Casey-Hence why I wanted to go over there, to get my mind off of Bill Barnhart, my favorite rival in AWA, retiring.  We are approaching the Opera house, so I will be in touch with you later.

Andrew-Sure bud, talk to ya later.

The camera shows Casey hanging up the phone as he gets to the kids as the scene fades to black.

The Next Day

Casey Williams is shown exiting the bathroom after taking a shower at his hotel room after a vigorous workout with Dying Breed.  Casey ponders his upcoming match with Steve Ramone, Travis Nathanial Andrews, and Joshua Acquin for the Roulette Championship. Casey decides to call out Steve Ramone first.

Casey-Hey Steve, I will avenge that victory you have over me in your debut here in SCW, and in doing so, obtaining the Roulette title for a second time.  I will show the world that I am the superior wrestler, athlete, and overall entertainer in this match, and not the oaf you claim I am.  I will send your ass flying past the International Space Station and you will sail past Pluto by the time I get done with you.

Casey then calls out Mr TNA, the man who cost Casey the Internet championship.

Casey-Travis, Travis, Travis. i will enjoy defeating your pathetic ass from here to kingdom come.  You are the only one in this match who is scared to say anything, because you know that Steve, Joshua and I would tear you apart, and enjoy doing so.  I will take extra pleasure from eliminating you, for costing me the Internet title.

Casey then calls out Joshua Acquin next.

Casey-Joshua, I will make sure you are a loser, and lose your return to SCW, making it short lived.  I shouldn't hate you, but for some reason, I do.  It might have to do with your poor choice in tag team partners, but either way, I will have fun decimating you in the ring. I have been known to eat whiny chumps like you for a snack.

Casey then turns the TV on and looks for the show Orange is the new Black on Netflix as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 10:22:41 PM »

\'user

<p align=right>Las Vegas, Nevada
On Camera

Good evening imbeciles and irregular bowel movements, it is I, your humble host Travis Nathaniel Andrews. On today’s show we will discuss what exactly is going to happen at My Bloody Valentine 2. Now as most of you already know, I have been assigned to compete in what was originally a triple threat but for some reason beyond my control has been changed to a fatal four way. What is the important part about this match is who will be walking out as the new Sin City Wrestling Roulette champion. When I heard that, I couldn’t believe it but you know I’m going to everything within my power to finally get my hands on that gold. In order for me to do just that, I must go through three morons. Casey Williams, Steve Ramone and the returning Joshua Acquin are in my way. However that isn’t the only history making event I will be apart of, as I am officially tossing my name into the mix to crown the new World Champion. That is something my three opponents won’t be able to accomplish. They won’t be able to win the world championship. Casey Williams had his shot and blew it. The same can be said about Steve Ramone. As for you Josh, how long before you disappear again.

<p align=right>Off Camera

Travis decides to pause the recording while getting up from his seat. His stomach was grumbling so he moved into the kitchen. The penthouse was quiet since both of his sisters were out for the night. He used this time to get caught up on some business. While he was busy prepping, he opens up the laptop and types in the password. He looks over some of the numbers while grabbing his cell phone.

“This better not be right,” he says to himself while scrolling down to a certain name. He presses the talk button while placing it against his ear.

“Answer the fucking phone,” he keeps saying while waiting impatiently for someone to answer. The phone clicks as Travis perks up.

“It’s about time you answered your phone,” he torts while scrunching his face a little.  

“Hey boss, what are you doing?” asks the scared employee in California.

“Can you explain to me how one of my most successful hotels is just under the red?” questions Travis while tapping his finger on the counter top.

“Well...um….you...see..um,” stutters the employee as Travis looks ready to explode.

“Are you going to say anything?” asks Travis.

“Boss, it wasn’t my fault,” answers the employee as Travis runs his free hand through his short hair.

“I don’t care if it was your fault. Somehow my best hotel is losing money. Now you have until my plane lands in Long Beach to turn this around or else,” warns Travis has he hangs the phone up.

Travis sat back in his chair while rubbing his face. He picks up the remote sitting beside him and presses the record button again.

<p align=right>On Camera

It would appear my opponents have already wrote me out of this match. Is it based on my silence? Or is it because they don’t think I will show up like the veteran that I am? I sit here and listen to the hot garbage spew out of there mouths and wonder who is feeding them these lines of drivel. Steve Ramone can’t stop talking about his one time of beating me. Which hilarious because who did I defeat when I first debuted? Oh that is right it was you Steve. I beat you rather badly if you ask me. Now I will give you that win against me. You did manage to beat me but what have you done recently. Let’s see you failed to beat Drake Green. You couldn’t even beat Goth. It has got to sting knowing you are the company’s biggest joke and yet you think you are championship material.

The same can be said about Joshua Acquin. I mean the guy disappears with no word and is basically handed a title match. What has he even done to deserve this chance? Nothing, Joshua Acquin was basically handed this opportunity by Christian Underwood because he doesn’t want a member of New Supremacy holding a championship. Let’s face it, Josh will probably disappear again and is that what you want as a champion. Someone who flakes without any word. Not to mention, I have beaten Joshua on a few occasions. I am beginning to wonder if this match is just a way to keep me from my goal.

Travis pauses the recording again while leaning back in his chair. “SHAWNA!” he shouts while still rubbing his temples.

The door swings open as Shawna Jennings comes running into the office. “Yes, boss” she says while trying to catch her breath.

“I need you to get in touch with Jorge,” he orders while spinning his chair around. Shawna’s eyes widen at the mention of that name.

“Boss, are you sure about this?” she questions with worry in her voice. Travis can sense her worry as he glances back at her. “Yes, I am sure about this Shawna. Jorge still works for me even he is a bit of a klutz,” he reassures her.

“Why do want me to get in touch with him? Didn’t he cost you a ton of money back in Singapore,” she asks while picking up her clipboard.

“Stop asking me a ton of questions. Jorge won’t be getting me money. He is good at one thing though,” he answers while picking up a bottle of scotch.

Shawna nodded her head as she knew Jorge was good at some things. “Is there anything else?” she asks while looking at him.

“Yes, tell Gerald to clean off the mantle. I’m going to have some gold coming in few days,” he says with confidence beaming from his voice.

“Anything else?” she wonders while smiling about her boss’s confidence coming back.

“No,” he says as she quickly leaves the office. He shakes his head while pouring himself a glass of scotch. He picks up the glass and walks over toward his desk. He picks up the remote with his free hand and presses the record button again.

<p align=right>On Camera

Casey, Casey, Casey, did I kick your brain cells loose or something? Do you not remember our triple threat match in Paraguay? Because I do. That was the night I whipped you and Brother Grimm from pillar to post. Everyone had doubted me in that match and I came out on top. Now look where we are, it’s the same thing. Everyone is doubting me and so I guess history will have to repeat itself. In case you boys haven’t heard. I will also be sticking my name into the World Title match. I am going to be the first man in SCW history to win both the Roulette Championship and the World Championship in the same night.

Now before I do that, I have to slice and dice three useless maggots. Steve, Joshua and Casey are going to find out just how much I want this match. Joshua will get kicked so hard that he goes back on the AWOL list. Steve might get too distracted by the Gauntlet match that he loses focus. As for Casey, he is just too stupid to realize that he is the odd man out. How many times do you have to fail before you become irrelevant? Joshua why you giving us a history lesson? Do you think any of us give two shits about what you did outside of SCW?

I had a few friends in GIW and they saw your record. It wasn’t that stellar. In fact, nothing you do is stellar so why bore everyone with mindless drivel. You boys need to realize that I am above your league of mediocre intelligence. That Roulette Championship is coming home with me and then I will take the World championship. These shoulders are going to need to be reinforced after sporting two championships. I can tell you boys aren’t liking what I have to say. However I can careless because you all know when Travis Nathaniel Andrews is at the top of his game. No one can beat me. You may not like that but you know what, I guess you all will just have to DEAL WITH IT.

A slight chuckle escapes from Travis as he takes a sip from his scotch. He turns off his recording device while sitting back down in his chair. The scene slowly begins to fade as he props his feet up on his desk.