Author Topic: TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - DBL LADDER MATCH  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - DBL LADDER MATCH
« on: November 24, 2013, 10:17:42 PM »
 ERIC STEEL vs JON DOUGH vs AARON MATTHEWS vs STEVE RAMONE vs BROTHER GRIMM vs MYSTERY MAN

Post your RPs here!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 10:25:29 AM »
 Steve defeated Eric Steel in a close match that saw him surprise the cocky newcomer with the Fearless Shot Superkick for the win, with December to Dismember II fast approaching Steve needed the momentum going into whatever match he was put in and as luck would have it he was in a championship match.

Who were his opponents? Eric Steel again, Aaron Matthews, Brother Grimm, John Dough and a sixth mystery opponent who no one except Mark Ward, Christian Underwood and the mystery man himself knew about, not only that but it was a Double Ladder match where the first two men to grab that tag titles will become the new Tag Team Champions, can Steve win? And who will be his partner?

Steve’s hotel room, Newark, Canada
November 25, 2013, 11:00am

So, I’m getting another possible shot at Tag Team Gold, I just don’t know who I’ll be teaming with.

Well, okay, I know who I’ll possibly be teaming with it’ll be either Eric Steel, Aaron Matthews, Jon Dough, Brother Grimm or a mystery sixth opponent who I’ll be competing against in the Double Ladder match at December to Dismember II, the last Supercard of the year and I’m competing for a title in a match where the first two participants to grab both sets of titles win the SCW Tag Team Titles, so what are my thoughts on this?

I couldn’t be more excited.

Seriously, this is pretty much the reverse of when I teamed up with AP Feight back in the GWA because I’ll be around the same age of whoever I team up with and the guy I team up with will, hopefully, be more competent than I was.

Yes, I just took a jab at myself, I’m allowed to do that, I was a dumb kid at one point! Even Mark Ward was a dumb kid at one point!

“Steve, are you in there?” Charlotte asked as the entered the room and I looked up, Charlotte was standing by the dorm with her IPad in hand. “Have you seen the card for the December to Dismember II Supercard?”

“Off course I have and yes, I know who I’m facing.” I answered with a nod. “And I know who I’ll possibly be teaming with as one half of the new SCW Tag Team Champions.”

“Yeah, I was wondering about that actually.” Charlotte answered as she sat next to me. “I can see you being comfortable with teaming with someone like Aaron Matthews, Jon Dough or even Eric Steel but then we bring in the fact that your other opponents are Brother Grimm and a mystery man!”

“And you’re wondering how I’ll handle possibly teaming with either of them.” I answered and Charlotte nodded. “The mystery man isn’t someone I’m worried about as it could be anyone including an ally of mine but Grimm well we both know that our styles don’t exactly mesh well together.”

“No, they don’t.” Charlotte agreed with a nod. “On the other hand your team with AP Feight shouldn’t have worked either as he was a Hardcore Wrestler but it worked anyway not only that but you won the GWA Tag Titles.”

“And we lost them two weeks later.” I answered with a frown. “And I never got another shot at the titles due to Feight’s retirement, on top of that AP Feight was a veteran who had wrestled all over the world.” I answered with a frown. “Brother Grimm isn’t.”

“But you are, you’d be the veteran this time around and whoever teams up with you will be learning from you.” Charlotte answered and I nodded with a small grin on my face. “So out of the six men in this match who do you want to team up with the most?”

“I’m guessing you’re not counting the mystery man since we don’t know who he is?” I asked and Charlotte nodded. “Aaron Matthews if I can be honest, I don’t trust Eric, Jon Dough’s too much of an anomaly for me to be comfortable with teaming with him and Grimm I’ve already mentioned.” I answered after thinking for a few minutes. “In short I think Aaron will be my best partner out of the six opponents.”

“But all that will be for naught if Aaron doesn’t grab the titles after you do or worse, if you fail to grab the titles all together.” Charlotte answered before standing up to leave. “I’m off to find us a local place to eat for dinner tonight, enjoy your promo.” Charlotte added before leaving the room, now that I’m alone I decided to start my promo.

“Normally when it comes to promoting a match I’d sit here and talk about how I was going to defeat all the other opponents and win the match, this time is different though.” I added as I shifted my weight. “For starters it’s a Double Ladder match to determine the new SCW Tag Team Champions and the other thing is the fact that whoever wins the match with me will be my partner, so instead I’m going to go through all the opponents and discuss the pros and cons of teaming with them.”

And since I faced him last week I’m going to start with Eric.

“First up is Eric Steel, pros: he’s a good wrestler, he was able to hold his own against me in our match last week and he’s held titles before, cons: he’s a blatant cheater and was likely hoping the Lizzie Short would let him tap her ass after the show! Eric, I’ll be honest by saying that you are the second to last person who I want to team with but if we win the match I’ll put up with it!”

Next up is Aaron.

“Aaron Matthews, pros: he throws a mean Superkick and he seems to be a good guy, the cons: he has only been in the company for three weeks now and he’s unproven in the ring in the eyes of the SCW fans and management, Aaron, out of the other competitors in this match you’re the one I want to team up with the most because your style is the closest to mine and if we do win the match I will look forward to teaming up with you for the first time!”

Next up is Jon Dough.

“Jon Dough, pros: he’s been extremely impressive in the ring since he debuted several weeks ago, cons: I only know slightly more about you then I do about the mystery man, Jon you are a talented wrestler but the fact that I know nothing about you doesn’t exactly entice me to the idea of teaming up with you but if we do win this match I’ll make do!”

Next up is Brother Grimm.

“Brother Grimm, pros: he’s been with the company for a little under a year now and he’s already held the SCW Tag Team Titles, cons: my style of wrestling does not mesh up with his at all! Grimm, you’ve held the titles with my old friend Goth before and anyone who can keep up with him in the ring is okay in my book but I’d rather team with Eric than you but once again if you win the match I will put up with it because you’re a former SCW Tag Team Champion!”

Last but not least, the mystery man!

“The mystery man, pros: no one knows anything about him, cons: no one knows anything about him! Seriously this guy could end up being one of the Bombshells for all we know, then again that wouldn’t work given how strict SCW’s rules about man on women violence is but you get my point! Out of the five other competitors in this match the mystery man is the only one who falls right in the middle of who I want to team with and it’ll ultimately depend on who it is revealed to be!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“No matter who I team up with as a result of this match I will be one half of the SCW Tag Team Champions and win my first title in the GWA! In the meantime I have this to say about my opponents, all five of you have nothing to fear but fear itself and no one to fear but “The Fearless One” and future SCW Tag Team Champion Steve Ramone!”

I turned on my laptop as the scene fades
user posted image

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 10:56:14 PM »
  Jon Dough
Lin Ting Lu?Master Lily
Orchid
Little Boy

Nov 24 2013
LAX to CAN
(Los Angeles to Guangzhou)

(Going to Guangzhou from Los Angeles, the distance between the two is 11638.8km or 7,232 mi. depending on what system you and your country uses. FoShan, China is 16 hours ahead of the PST and with few non-stop flights from Los Angeles to Guangzhou the stars from FoShan need to hurry to lax. Guangzhou is the largest city in southern China and sits just 20 miles northeast of FoShan, China)

(Song, Orchid, Lin Ting Lu and Jon Dough are sitting in 1st class. Song and Orchid are three rows behind Lin Ting Lu and Jon Dough. Song and Orchid are seen sitting with head phones on. They both look at they’re about to pass out. Jon Dough is seeing watching a playback of tonight’s Climax Control. Lin Ting Lu is seen excited. She and the Dojo have three of its members with a chance to gain some SCW Titles. Lin Ting Lu can’t stay quite any longer.)

Master Lily: Jon?

Jon Dough: Yes Master Lily?

Master Lily: You still watching tonight’s Climax Control?

Jon Dough: Yea just watching Steve Ramone vs. Eric Steel match again.

Master Lily: Jon you seen that match at least 4 times in the past 2 and ½ hours.

Jon Dough: Yes you’re right. I have a match that I don’t care to have but I have it anyways. Therefore I need to do some homework not because I want to win this match because I don't but to make sure that I'm safe in the ring. Sure I know what Eric Steel, Brother Grimm, and Aaron Matthews can do but I have yet to fight Steve Ramone so I need to see what his tenderizes are. Then you have some random guy in the match.

Master Lily: You mean the Double Ladder Match? Who's to say this Mystery Man is Random and not a returning star or someone who already is in SCW

Jon Dough: Yes Master Lily that is a good point.

(Ling Ting Lu is one who always has a smile on her face. Always wishes everyone a good day, helps anyone out who needs it. But even Lin Ting Lu has her moments. Lin Ting Lu is not happy with Jon Dough. Jon Dough has disappointed Lin Ting Lu once before but never told Jon about it. She takes a second and decides to hold back on Jon.)

Jon Dough: What’s wrong Master Lily. I seen this look before. What did I do?

(Lin Ting Lu takes a second and decides that this is not the right time to tell Jon about her disappointment.)

Master Lily: I’m sorry Jon it’s been a long week with everything I been doing. Trying to get things squared away for you is one thing but now to add on the task of Song and Orchid is going to keep me busy. Guess I’m getting tried that’s all.

Jon Dough: You know Master Lily you do such a great job that I tend to forget how much you do. I couldn’t do what I do if it wasn’t for you.

(Lin Ting Lu smiles and nods)

Master Lily: I know Jon Its ok. We still have 10 hours before we land just try to get some sleep. Remember Jon we lose a day flying. We took off from Lax at 10:30pm and with FoShan being 16 hours ahead we won’t arrive till 5:30am on Nov. 26.

Jon Dough: Yea I know. I just need to view this match one more time.

(Lin Ting Lu can’t help herself now and gets a little irate with Jon.)

Master Lily: Why Jon? Why must you view that match one more time!?

(Jon not aware of the tone in Lin Ting Lu voice)

Jon Dough: Yea your right Master Lily. I’ll review it later. I do have two weeks to view the films we have. Well guess I’ll call it a night. Goodnight Master Lily.

Master Lily: Goodnight Jon.

(Hours go by and the plane has landed at CAN airport. As Ling Ting Lu and Jon Dough make their way to the airport gate leaving the airport. They see Hundreds upon hundreds of Chinese SCW Fans along with different news reporters. As the crowd sees Lin Ting Lu and Jon Dough make their way crowd fans starts to cheer. Song and Orchid make their way and the fans almost start a riot as the go crazy with the cheers. The crowd tries to get as close as possible that Jon gets buried in the crowd leaving Lin Ting Lu, Song and Orchid in the center of the crowd. Jon is seeing left all alone.  Jon waits for the crowd to break up. Not knowing what to do or how to feel he just sits sown in the chair that is next to him and just waits.)

(Reporter is heard asking Song a question in mandarin. With Orchid smiling at the crowd.)

Master Lily: Excuse me girls I’m going to go find Jon. Meet me in the limo in 10 minutes ladies.

(Song and Orchid nods their heads.)

(Ling Ting Lu makes her way through the crowd. Looking for Jon but he is now nowhere to be found. Not sure were Jon went Lin Ting Lu decides to go get everyone’s luggage’s. As she gets to the luggage area she spots Jon Dough already getting everyone’s stuff.)

Master Lily: There you are I was looking for you?

Jon Dough: Why shouldn’t you be with the girls?

Master Lily: There in good hands they can take care of themselves.

Jon Dough: Oh and I can’t I guess huh.

(Lin Ting Lu shocked at the tone of Jon Dough’s voice. Jon has never raised his voice or questioned her in anyway)

Master Lily: Jon I’m sorry if I offended you. I was just looking you for and you just disappeared. It’s not like you to just walk away from the fans.

Jon Dough: You’re kidding right? There not here for me there here for Song and Orchid.

Master Lily: Well of course they are. What did you think was going to happen?

Jon Dough: Anything but getting shoved and pushed out of the way like I’m some kind of unwanted item.

Master Lily: I’m sorry you feel that way. The Chinese tend to get maybe a little over excited when it comes to certain things.

Jon Dough: It’s okay I’m not mad or anything I’m just answering your questions.

Master Lily: Stop Jon let’s just stop beating around the bush. What is your real issue?

Jon Dough: You tell me.

Master Lily: Excuse me?

Jon Dough: Yea your excused you can go back to Song and Orchid now. I’ll meet you guys at the dojo.

Master Lily:  Don’t you mean the Limo. Are limo is outside.

Jon Dough: I know but I need some space right now. I’ll take a cab to the dojo.

(As Lin Ting Lu starts to walk away with the bags as we see a little boy yelling at his mom in Mandarin. This boy is pointing towards Jon Dough. The boy pulls loose from his mom and heads towards Jon Dough. It is at this time that we see this boy wearing a SCW Jon Dough T-Shirt. The mother is chasing the boy. They both reach Jon Dough.)

Jon Dough: Wow little man were you going?

Little Boy: Jon Dough! Jon Dough! Jon Dough!

(Jon starts to smile.)

Jon Dough:  Hey kid you should head back to your mom.

(The boy nods and asks for Jon to bend down. As Jon Bends down the little boy comes in for a hug. The boy lets go and tells Jon Good luck. The boy walks away with his mom. Jon with quick thinking.)

Jon Dough: Hey kid!

(The boy and his mother turn around.)

Jon Dough: Here!

(Jon Dough gives the kid his Kia Kaha hat he has been wearing since the end of his tag match with Emma Rose.)

Jon Dough: This is for you.

Little Boy: Mommy look the new Emma Rose hat.

Jon Dough: It’s for you kid. Keep it.

Little boy: Awesome!!

(The boy and his mother both bow to show respect to Jon. Jon bows back. The boy’s mothers tell the boy that it’s time to go. The boy refuses. Jon looks at both the mom and the little boy.)

Jon Dough: You must always respect you mom. And all adults for that matter no matter what. Ok

(The boy nods and tells his mom he’s sorry as the two walk away.)

Orchid: Sounds like good advice Jon.

(Jon turns around and sees Orchid standing alone.)

Jon Dough: Orchid, why aren’t you with Master Lily and Song?

Orchid: Master Lily went to look for you. She told us to meet her in the limo in a few minutes. I didn’t like the way you got shoved around like that so I left before I can snap at them. It was rude.

Jon Dough: No biggie. So you going to go to the limo?

Orchid: Sure when you ready?

Jon Dough: I’m taking a cab to the dojo. I need some fresh air.

(Jon Dough starts making his way to the exit doors to whistle for a cab.)

Orchid: Ok so then I guess were taking a cab.

(Orchid starts to walk towards to Jon to join him.)

Jon Dough: No. I’m taking a cab I need to be alone Orchid I’ll meet back with you guys at the dojo.

Orchid: NO! You look like something is wrong and you’re not acting like the Zhang Sang that I know.

(Jon looks at Orchid. Ok fine you can come with me. I really just want to get there in peace and quiet.)

Orchid: Deal. But no cab please. I’ll have another limo come and get us. You can just relax and I won’t say a word. Besides between you and me I can use a break from Song.

Jon Dough: I know what you mean Orchid.

Orchid: OH I guess you need a break from Master Lily?

Jon Dough: Of course not. I think she’s mad or pissed at me for something but I don't know why.

Orchid: Well what did you do?

Jon Dough: Not sure but I seen the look before. Back in May and she didn't even say a word to me for about two weeks.

Orchid: Well what happened back in May?

They get to the exit door. There are cabs and limo Sedans waiting on standby.

Jon Dough: Not sure.

Orchid: Hold on Jon. (Orchid is speaking in Mandarin to a Limo driver asking if he can take them to FoShan) Hey Jon he can take us to the Dojo..... Hey wait a minute weren't you in L.O.W. still back in May?

Jon Dough: Kind of. I left L.O.W. in May.

(The two get in the cab.)

Orchid: Wait didn't you leave L.O.W. because you asked not to be put in a title match which in turn you they did anyways so you left?

Jon Dough: Kind of.

Orchild: Hmm. Explain please then I'll be quite I promise.

Jon Dough: I ask them not to put me in a title match. I'm not here for that. I just want to make the other stars look good. They didn't listen and they put my in a #1 contenders match for there L.O.W. X Factor Title. They knew what was going to happen. I told them that not only will I job the match but that I will let there Heel win it and it will be the last time they see Jon Dough wrestle in the ring again. They must of though I was joking. They kept the match on the card so I jobbed it and never wrestled in there ring again. End of story.

Orchid: So now your in a title match here in S.C.W. Are you going to job it here to and leave S.C.W. Please so no Jon.

Jon Dough: .......

To be continued
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:57:47 PM by Wong Fai Hung »
user posted image

Offline Aaron Matthews

• View Profile
    • Aaron Matthews
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 11:35:59 PM »

\'user

•••••••••••

On December 8th, 2013: Sin City Wrestling would be hosting another SuperCard show. It had been titled: “December 2 Dismember II” and on this night it had already been announced the show was stacked from top to bottom. There were so many matches that were set to  take place that would without a doubt steal the show. In fact there’s one match specifically that could completely tear the house down and be the match of the night. It was a match that just happened to be involving six random men in what has been described a Double Ladder Match for the SCW Tag Team Championships.

The concept is simply this. With the SCW Tag Team Championships being vacated the following six men: Aaron Matthews, Jon Dough, Steve Ramone, Eric Steel, Brother Grimm, and a Mystery Man will duke it out with each other. Whomever is the first two men are that climb the ladder and pull down down the titles will officially become the new SCW Tag Team Champions. That is without a doubt is an interesting concept and is a situation that could go either way. Not a match that could truly be predicted with the amount of talent in the ring.

With everything up in the air and all six men competing against each other hungrier than ever with the purpose of trying to prove something. There’s a good chance that no one could correctly predict this match or the outcome of this match. We’re just going to all have to sit back and watch how it all unfolds. One thing that will be for sure though is when this match takes place on that night. It will without a doubt make history and that alone is enough to be sure to tune into December 2 Dismember II.

•••••••••••

“CHALLENGE ACCEPTED”

• People Featured: Ms. Rocky Mountains & Aaron Matthews
• Date: November 24th, 2013

In just his second match with Sin City Wrestling; the American Tradition: Aaron Matthews suffered his first loss. He teamed up with Necra Octavian Kane to take on the team of Emma Rose and Jon Dough. Despite his best efforts it wasn’t enough to get him his second win in a row. No one likes defeat and as one could have imagined. Matthews wasn’t exactly pleased with losing. He happened to be walking down the long corridor at that very moment heading in the direction of his locker room.

He had his hands on his head as he shook it a little bit. Quite obviously he was within his own head and going over what had happened out there earlier in the night. However his attention was pulled in a different direction the moment that he heard someone call out his name. He turned around to see none other than Ms. Rocky Mountains walking towards him with a microphone in hand and a camera crew in tow. It was obvious what this was going to turn into.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Aaron, Aaron! Would you mind if I got a word with you?

The American Tradition was likely one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet in the wrestling business. Even when there was times that he didn’t feel like being caught up in situations like this. He still did it for the sake of the fans and to show respect to the business that had given him everything. He nodded his head some and looked back at her.

AARON MATTHEWS: Sure thing, what’s up chicka?

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Well, I was wondering how you are feeling after that tag match? Just your second match with SCW and you’ve already had your shoulders pinned to the match.

AARON MATTHEWS: I won’t lie to ya ma’am. It ain’t exactly the easiest thing in the world to deal with a loss like that. I came to SCW to prove something and here I am with a loss already added to my name. It blows but aye what can I do? I just gotta move on from it and attempt to come back stronger next time I find myself climbing into the ring.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Well it appears that you are going to get that chance real soon. It was made official that on December 8th in Newark, California at December 2 Dismember II. You’ll be in a Double Ladder Match to crown new Tag Team Champions.

AARON MATTHEWS: Whoa, pump the brakes little lady. A Double Ladder Match?

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Yessir, it’s a match that’s going to involve you competing against the following: Eric Steel, Jon Dough, Steve Ramone, Brother Grimm, and a Mystery Man that will be named at the event. With the Tag Titles being vacated - the first two men that are able to climb the ladder and pull down the belts will be crowned the new SCW Tag Champs. How does that make you feel? It’s quite the big opportunity, if you were to ask me.

AARON MATTHEWS: I can’t disagree with you on that one chicka. It is a pretty big opportunity at hand, especially for someone like me whom is nothing more than the new kid on the block.

He paused for a brief moment as he was taking it all in. It was quite the shock that in just his third match he had a chance to become a champion. Not that he was going to have too high of hopes because anything could happen. On top of that after what happened out there a bit ago. His confidence was shaken just a little bit.

AARON MATTHEWS: Man, I don’t even really know how to react to some news like that. That’s huge for me and everyone else in this match, but it ain’t gonna be an easy task. You’re tossing six men in the ring with each other that happen to be hungry as hell. One of those men just happens to have an advantage in being a surprise. I can tell you right now all hell is going to break loose especially when ladders come into play.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: You’ve got that much right, but the concept of the match is quite different wouldn’t you agree?

AARON MATTHEWS: Of course I agree. I mean the first two that grab the belts are considered the new Tag Champs. Whomever wins will be teaming with someone on a regular basis that they have never teamed with before. There’s a chance that you might not get along with that person. There’s a chance that you might not have anything in common as a team. There’s a chance that your styles might be different than the other. And there’s even a chance that you could find the best tag partner in the world. It’s one of those things that are simply just up in the air. Then again from what I understand SCW’s tag teams have always consisted of weird and unthinkable tag teams since the birth of this great company. So in the long run I suppose it makes sense that this is going down, haha.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: You make a good point there Aaron, but I’m going to go ahead and cut to the chase. I’m going to ask the question that everyone else is going to want to ask you. When those bright lights come on at December 2 Dismember and when you find yourself in the middle of that ring on Sunday Night. Do you believe that you’ve got what it takes to leave that ring one half of the SCW Tag Team Champions?

AARON MATTHEWS: That’s a tough question to ask me ma’am. Cuz it’s one of those things that can go either way. With five other talented people in the match aside from me. There’s a good chance that I could be one of the six that go home empty handed. Of course that’s not the plan but realistically that’s something that could happen ya know? But at the same time I came to SCW on a mission to get my name known. I might be a star in that bigger company or whatever. However this is a new stage and I’m in a new place on a new level. I gotta get my name out here in SCW. I gotta prove to the world I’m a force. I gotta prove to all of SCW that I’m the next big thang around here. Sure, it ain’t gonna be easy. I found that out here tonight when I suffered my first loss. I won’t back down and I won’t quit. I won’t let one loss set me back. That’s not how I roll. If I were to come down with one of those tag belts at December 2 Dismember then I would be on the right track and I would have already etched my name into the history books of SCW. That’s what the plan is, we’ll see what happens soon enough.

MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Seems that you’ve got it all figured out and seem like you’re heading in the right direction. But I won’t keep you any longer. I was however wondering if there’s any last words that you’d like to share with us here tonight?

AARON MATTHEWS: Any last words? I’ll put it like this I know that on that night it’s going to be a challenge. One hell of a challenge in fact. But on that night I’ma do my best Barney Stinson, I’ll suit up and then simply say: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

The American Tradition had a smirk spread across his lips as he looked towards the cameras and gave them a little wink. That’s when he turned himself around and started to walk away from Ms. Rocky Mountains to begin his journey back to his locker room in order to begin getting himself ready to leave for the night. However over the next couple of weeks he’d have a lot to think about and he’d have a lot to dwell on going into this rather huge matchup on December 8th. Good thing about that was there was no doubting the fact Matthews would be ready once it was time for the bright lights to come on. How was it going to end was the true question. We’d just have to tune in two weeks from now to find out.

•••••••••••

“ON THE ROAD AGAIN”

• People Featured: Aaron Matthews, JD Phoenix, & Lil Jace
• Date: November 30th, 2013

Thanksgiving was officially in the books and this year it was different for the American Tradition: Aaron Matthews. Simply because he spent the entire day with his girlfriend and the mother of his child: JD Phoenix along with their son. Now that wouldn’t have been so bad had JD not actually dragged him to her mother’s house. Let’s just keep it as PG as we can. JD’s mother was a witch and didn’t exactly care for Aaron. Never really had.

With the holiday over though, it was time for Aaron to take himself back on the road. This trip was going to have him flying out to California as in a matter of one week he’d be climbing into the ring with five other men to compete in a double ladder match to crown new tag champs. On that note Aaron found himself in their master bedroom with his suitcases spread out across the bed while he searched the closet for something.

Whatever it was he seemingly couldn’t find it which forced him to yell out for JD.

AARON MATTHEWS: Baaaaaaabe! Have you seen my wrestling boots?!

Lil' Jace laid on his mother's chest, sleeping, as J.D. chilled out on the couch, scrolling through her iPhone on the Vans website for some new kicks. She smacks her lips before responding to Aaron.

J.D. PHOENIX: They up yo butt and around the corner.

J.D. had no choice but to bust out laughing at her own joke but Aaron wasn't feeling her comedy at the moment. J.D. was jokester, she rarely took anything seriously, but Aaron obviously had other obligations. Preparing for a huge double ladder match for the tag team titles was a serious matter for The Tradition and the last thing he needed was his significant other joking around, although he knew that was her personality. However, to avoid a shade war, J.D. responded back seriously.

J.D. PHOENIX: But in all honesty, check my suitcase. The purple one. I think I put them in there when we were leaving out. You left them but I got em' for you.  

After hearing her shout back at him he looked towards the back of her closet and pulled out her purple suitcase. He was quick to unzip it and sure enough there were his wrestling boots. He smirked a little with a slight shake of his head. He knew that if it wasn’t for her there would be times that he’d lose his head. He grabbed the boots out of her suitcase as he tossed them inside his before placing her suitcase back in the closet.

He grabbed a hold of one side of the suitcase and flipped it up before zipping it up. Aaron pulled it down off the bed before zipping up the other suitcase and pulled it off the bed. He was quick to grab his phone off the bed side table as he slipped it into his pocket only to grab both suitcases and walk out of the bedroom. He made his way down the hall and then around the corner to steps making is way down them. It wasn’t long before he found himself in the living room area.

AARON MATTHEWS: Found em, thanks.

J.D. took a break from her phone and looked up at her hot piece of man. She examined him before setting her phone down on her lap, carefully to make sure no sudden movements woke up the baby.

J.D. PHOENIX: Lookin' good, baby. ...I know for sure you're going to kick ass in that match. Jace and I are going to be cheering you on, fa sho.

J.D. winks at Aaron as they smile at each other.  He couldn’t help but smile although, there was part of him that doubted himself. This was a huge match in a different place and while he was used to pressure and used the spotlight. While he had been the top before his confidence was a little shaken after the events that took place last week.

AARON MATTHEWS: Well that at least makes one of us that believes I’m going to kick ass in that match. Gotta be honest with ya boo. I ain’t so confident in myself. After that loss last week in that tag match. I mean I kicked the dude right in the face. It should have been over but he kicked out and then turned around to beat me.

He shook his head a little bit. It wasn’t very often that his confidence was shaken. It wasn’t very often that he lost the ability to believe in himself. Then again it’s not every day that someone kicked out of his signature Superkick and then turned around to beat him. He kind of just let his suitcases drop on the floor as he looked over at her shrugging his shoulders.

AARON MATTHEWS: But uh, I’ll try do the best I can.

J.D. could see that Aaron was unsure of himself. She sat up on the couch, carefully grabbing Jace as she stood up and laid him down on the couch. She walked over to Aaron and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly before looking into his brown eyes.

J.D. PHOENIX: Come on bro, you win some, you lose some. But what matters is that you try your best and keep fighting. So what, you slipped up last week and that dude beat you. At least you have another shot, and aye if you don't get it, I'll still be your number one fan.

J.D. reaches up on her tippy toes and kisses Aaron softly on his lips. Somehow as cheesy as it might sound anytime that she kissed him it made things seem alright and made all the negativity go away. Sure, he wanted to win and he wanted to win more than anything in the world because that’s just how he was programmed so yeah he took it hard when he loss but he wasn’t going to allow it to hold him down.

AARON MATTHEWS: Trust boo, I know that we all slip up and lose sometime... but how many people have you ever known to just take my superkick. No sell the shit like Hogan from the 80s and then come back to beat me? It is practically unheard of and now the dude is in the match with me. Part of me wants to make sure he doesn’t win. Cause I don’t want to team with the guy after the loss but at the same time I know dude’s hella talented and would be a great tag partner.

He sighed a little bit and shrugged his shoulders again.

AARON MATTHEWS: Guess we’ll see what happens when I get out in that ring. All I know is I’ma do whatever I have to do to make sure I’m the one pulling down one of those Tag Team Titles.

J.D. throws her arms in the air as she laughs out loud.

J.D. PHOENIX: Maybe that guy had a V8 before he fought you and unleashed some Superman type strength or some shit, who knows. All I know is that you're gonna go out there and beat ass. If you have to Superkick those mofo's fifteen times to snatch one of those titles, ...just go for it. Give it all you got and more.

J.D. kisses Aaron on the cheek. He chuckled a little bit while nodding his head. She always had a way about the way she said things and the way she carried herself. After all she wasn’t like most women and she always had such a goofy nature about her. That’s what just made things work with them. They were both like that, but Aaron could be the more serious one when the time called for it.

AARON MATTHEWS: If I start superkicking mofos fifteen times a night to keep them down... I think it might be time to find a new finisher. Cuz that shit be some bullshit if that be the case.

He chuckled a little bit.

AARON MATTHEWS: But in all seriousness babe, thanks a lot.

J.D. PHOENIX: Don’t mention it bro, but I don’t need you getting all mushy on me. No one got time for that baby.

AARON MATTHEWS: Haha, fair enough babe. Fair enough. I’ll see you when I get back then?

J.D. PHOENIX: I’ll be here. Ain’t got nowhere else to go... unless you know Channing Tatum shows up at the door.

AARON MATTHEWS: Very funny woman. Anyway, I gotta get going. Love you.

J.D. PHOENIX: Love you too.

The two briefly kissed one another before before Matthews picked up his bags and walked over to his son. Jace was very much still asleep there on the couch. He leaned down very carefully and placed a kiss on top of his head. Being sure not to wake the tiny infant. With that being said he turned towards JD and waved for the final time before walking out the door. It was time for him to begin the long journey to California. It was going to be a rather long week for him. However it was going to be worth it in the end and that’s what he was going to hold onto the most. Now it’s just a matter of seeing how it all turned out for him in the end.

•••••••••••

“WHEN THE SPOTLIGHT IS ON”

• People Featured: Aaron Matthews
• Date: December 1st, 2013

VLOG #2

“In this business I have come to learn two things. There are people that can’t perform when the spotlight is on. They end up choking in the worse possible way. It’s those people that end up not having a career in the long run with this business and honestly that’s perfectly understandable. If ya can’t perform under the spotlight and if you can’t hold your own against the pressure then there ain’t no place for you in this business at all. And then there’s people that can perform under the spotlight. I don’t want to toot my own horn because that’s not the way I present myself.

I ain’t egotistical and I ain’t arrogant but I am one of those people. When the spotlight is on I go all out. When the spotlight is on I lay it all on the line. When the spotlight is on I perform better than anyone else and that’s because I thrive for that spotlight. That’s because I always want to be in the spotlight. That’s because I want all eyes on me because I truly know what I’m capable of. Now it seems that the spotlight is truly going to be on at SCW’s December 2 Dismember II and I couldn’t be more excited. For those that haven’t heard I am one of the six men that will be competing in the Double Ladder Match that’s taking place.

I find myself in the ring with the likes of Jon Dough, Steve Ramone, Eric Steel, Brother Grimm, and a mystery man that will be revealing himself at the event. Now for those that aren’t exactly aware of the concept or how this match is going to go down. Allow me to explain it to you. From what I understand the SCW Tag Team Championships have been vacated due to one of the former champs refusing to find a new Tag Partner with his normal partner out with an injury. With that being said the rules are simple for the match coming up. The first two men that are able to climb the ladder and pull down the championships will become the new Tag Champs. What that basically means is the two men that win this match are going to be unfamiliar with each other.

They aren’t going to know the others moveset or how they work. Long story short they are gonna be completely in the dark when it comes to the person they are teaming with but never the less that person is going to be their Tag Team Partner until they lose the titles. Now to some that’s going to be fairly quickly depending on who wins but from what I have come to understand that’s not exactly the case. Because from what I have come to understand SCW’s Tag Team Division from the start have always consisted of unfamiliar, unusual, and odd tag pairings.

That’s exactly what their going to get with a concept like this.I’m gonna go ahead and let everyone know right off the bat that I’m aiming to win on that Sunday Night. For the most part these extreme matches are right up my alley. I have competed in quite a few Ladder Matches in my day and in that time I have managed to swing things in my favor more than once. I think there’s a good chance that I could pull it off again this time around. Like I said I perform the best when the spotlight is on but the fact still remains one of those men could end up being my tag team partner.

I’ll be honest with each and every single one of you right now. I don’t see myself being in a tag team with someone like Eric Steel or Steve Ramone. To be quite honest guys there’s something that tells me these two aren’t reliable. Neither one of them seem like they are someone that I could truly rely on if we were to end up with the title belts when this match comes to an end. At the same exact time though that’s not something that it appears that I’m going to need to worry about. Only because it’s not like either one of them is going to be able to come down with one half of those titles in the first place.

Sure that might be an arrogant situation and that might be enough to rub people the wrong way, but you know what? I’ve always been a straight shooter. I call it like I see it and I don’t see them being a force at all. It is what it is. But that leaves a few hours which just happen to be the Mystery Man and Brother Grimm. Right off the top of my head I could say that I logically if I had a choice wouldn’t want to team with Brother Grimm. He just seems too dark and too twisted for my liking. I ain’t seeing that turn out to be a great team to be quite honest.

But at the same the dude has a ton of experience in this division. He’s been a Tag Champ before. I could learn a lot from him and there’s good chance that even if we had different styles and even if we didn’t exactly communicate that we could get the job done. He’s got the experience and it’s not like I’m a total rookie, but that’s not my first choice. Guess we’ll see what happens when the night unfolds. As far as the Mystery Man goes...I’m not even sure how I feel about something like that. How could I even begin to say if I would or wouldn’t want to be in a team with that guy?

I don’t know his name. I don’t know what he’s capable of. I don’t know anything about him really. It’s going to be a situation where I have to wait till the day of December 2 Dismember II and wait till the match time to find out what I’m up against and what I could be finding myself teaming with in the near future. However to be real with y’all. Any person that has to come in as a mystery and has to keep things on the down low like this person is. Only does it for the advantage and nine times out of ten they aren’t worth a damn when they are revealed. Not saying that’s the case but there’s a good chance.

And that leaves me with Jon Dough as my last opponent as well as the last person that could end up being the man I face. I aint gonna lie Jon. I’m a little salty about what happened on Climax Control. I thought I had ya beat. I thought that superkick was gonna be the end of it but nah son. You kicked out and ya beat me. You beat me fair and square. I got no real reason to be salty or upset but at the same time there’s not very many people that have kicked out of my finisher and then beat me to add insult to injury, but I do know this much.

You showed heart. You showed passion. You showed determination and I respect the hell out of you for that. Personally, I could see us both coming down with the titles next Sunday Night. I could see us being a great tag team. Based on the simple fact that we’re rookies around here and we’re hungrier than ever. We want nothing more than to be that next star and to be that next main eventer. We want nothing more than to prove that we belong in this business and to take our rightful spot at the top. This right here could be our starting point and as they say we’ve all got to start somewhere.

Of course not any of us know how it’s gonna turn out. We just gotta get in there Next Sunday and give it everything we’ve got. I know that’s exactly what I intend on doing. Cuz in mah book I can’t afford to be lazy and I can’t afford to fail. That’s now how I roll and that’s now how I get down. I just personally hope that one of y’all step it up like I intend on stepping it up. Cuz that’s the only way this is gonna end up working out. I gotta week to find out but I want to remember in the meantime. I want you to remember that... TRADITIONS NEVER DIE!
>

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 12:11:18 AM »
 The first deadline has now passed. Anything after this will count for Round 2

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 08:32:49 PM »
 The last PPV of the SCW calendar December 2 Dismember II was drawing near and every title in the company was on the line including the SCW Tag Team Titles and so far the only ones who have promoted the match are Aaron Matthews, Jon Dough and the focus of this promo “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone whilst the others, Eric Steel, the Mystery Man and Brother Grimm haven’t, Steve wants to hold his first title in the company but can he win? And who will be his partner?

Steve’s hotel room, Newark, Canada
December 4th, 2013, 11:00am

So, Bloodstock’s line-up gets better, Sonisphere announces its first UK show in two years, Hellfest is a festival I’d be dumb to not go to and my chances of winning the SCW Tag Team Titles this Sunday at December 2 Dismember II!

In other words December is shaping up to be a great month for me even without the fact that my birthday is on New Year’s Eve.

Am I disappointed that I am among the few who did a promo for this match last week? Yeah but it was Thanksgiving and to be blunt I’m surprised that anyone besides me and Cyrus King did a promo last week but I’ll make do, by winning the titles!

And my thoughts on who I’d prefer to team with once I win remain the same.

So what am I up too? Booking tickets for Sonisphere and Hellfest, because, well, I want to go to those festivals, yes, in spite of the fact that the only bands announced for the UK leg of Sonisphere so far are Metallica and Iron Maiden, I’ve got at least a dozen t-shirts for both bands in my wardrobe.

“So, tickets booked yet?” Charlotte asked as she walked up and I looked up.

“Just booked Sonisphere Tickets, they’ll be delivered to the house in Las Vegas and it’s likely that we’ll be there by the time they arrive, I’ll be doing the same for the Hellfest tickets.” I responded as I switched tabs on my laptop. “I’ve sent an e-mail to Jessie asking if she wants to join us with a link to the line-ups.”

“If she doesn’t want to go to Hellfest I’ll eat my own arm.” Charlotte responded with a grin as she sat next to me. “Has there been any news from your opponents?”

“Just Aaron Matthews and Jon Dough, the others haven’t said anything yet and trust me, I’ve been watching the promo feed closely.” I responded before grinning. “And that’s the Hellfest tickets booked.”

“Good, now let’s get the plane tickets and hotel rooms booked.” Charlotte responded and I nodded. “You want to do that before or after your promo?”

“After, I know what I want to say and since there’s only two guys who have promoted the match besides me.” I responded with a grin. “Besides I have all the time in the world to get them booked so it’s not like I have to worry about it.”

“It’s a festival though. Hotel rooms tend to be sold quickly around festival times.” Charlotte pointed out and I nodded.

“I know, that’s why I booked camping tickets for both festivals as a back-up.” I responded and Charlotte nodded in response. “Is there anything else babe?”

“Err, no, I’m good.” Charlotte responded after thinking for a few minutes before standing up and going to leave the room. “It’s getting late in the morning and we haven’t had breakfast yet, unless you want to get brunch in about an hour I suggest getting the promo done quickly.” Charlotte added before leaving the room, now that I’m alone I decided to start the promo.

“Happy Thanksgiving, happy holidays, happy Hanukah, happy whatever holiday you celebrate around this time of year folks! For me December has always been a special month and not because it’s Christmas this month! Six days after Christmas it’s my Birthday! Yeah, I’m a new year’s baby, if I had a choice of when I was born I’d choose something a lot earlier in the year but that’s beside the point! It’s week two of the December 2 Dismember promo period and I’m giving myself an early Christmas Present and Birthday Present in one!”

No, it doesn’t involve sex with Charlotte it’s her time of the month unfortunately.

“That’s right, the SCW Tag Team Titles, I’m going to start with the three guys who haven’t taped promos for this upcoming match, Eric Steel, the mystery guy and Brother Grimm! Pros: everything I said last week! Cons: they haven’t sent in a promo since that promo was put up on the air! I don’t really have much to say besides that for obvious reasons but I am going to win this match regardless!

Now onto the guys who did promote the match, starting with Jon.

“Jon Dough, pros: he actually taped a promo! Cons: it was incomplete! I have slightly, SLIGHTLY more to say about you then the three guys I just mentioned because of that and that’s this! Jon, I’m sure you’d be a great partner for me but there’s just one problem with that, do you want to know what that is? At the moment the next guy I’m gonna address next is higher on my list of guys I want to team with!”

And what do you know? Next up is Aaron!

“Aaron Matthews: pros: he’s a talented kid, cons: he doesn’t think I’m trust worthy……really kid? I’m a six year veteran of this great sport, I’m a former tag team champion, granted I betrayed my tag team partner at the time but I was a dumb kid giving in to peer pressure and that was six years ago, need I say more? Where was I?”

“Steve, you didn’t exactly help your case there!” Charlotte called out to me and I chuckled.

“Not the point babe!” I called back before turning back to the camera. “I’m a multiple time champion! I’ve been faithful to my wife ever since we got engaged, let alone married and I’m a Hall of Famer! Do I need to go on? No, I don’t because I just spent a few minutes pointing out how trustworthy I am in the ring! Aaron, all I’m saying is that you can trust me!”

I said before shaking my head

“Honestly, just look at me! Do I look like a trustworthy guy? Any smart-asses in the audience please shut up! Yes, even you Casey! Basically I’m going to be one half of the next SCW Tag Team Champions and at the moment my best candidate is a guy who doesn’t trust me for some fucking reason but I don’t care! SCW Tag Team Championship, here I come!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, now here’s my SCW Tag Team Championship! Okay I know that doesn’t rhyme but I don’t give a fuck because it gets my point across perfectly well! As to the other guys in this match; you have nothing to fear but fear itself and you have no one to fear but “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone as your tag team partner!”

I gave ultra-cheesy thumbs up and smile combo as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 11:57:47 PM »
 Jon Dough Promo

Jon Dough
Lin Ting Lu/Master Lily
master Wong
Steve the camera man

FoShan, China
Dec. 4 2013

(We are in Master Wong’s office. Master Wong, Lin Ting Lu, Blasted Monk, Master Wong’s son, and the man dressed in the ninja outfit along with Orchid are all in the office. They are sitting at the round table. There are three empty seats Jon Dough seat in one of them which puts him in-between Blasted Monk and the man in the ninja outfit. The other two seats are were Song and Orchid sits. However Orchid is standing in between Master Wong and Lin Ting Lu. )

OOC From the end of Orchids promo starts Jon Dough’s

(Master Wong nods his head. As the man in the ninja outfit gets up and walks towards orchid. The man gets behind Orchid and gives her a chop block to the back of her knee. As Orchid lands on her knees the man takes a step back to now face Orchid. The Man bows at Orchid then threw his mask he kisses Orchid in the forehead.)

Master Wong: Orchid you even managed to make him proud of you. That is no easy task. We can all agree that he is a hard man to please. Orchid after watching Song on TV and hearing what you had to say, I can say that everyone here at the dojo is proud of you girls. Win or lose you two have shown that you girls are already champions. We here all wish you girl’s good luck.

OOC Jon Dough promo starts below
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jon Dough gets up from his seat)

Jon Dough: You know I‘m glad I was alone in the other company it gave me a chance to leave with no reason to over go back there. I joined SCW a few weeks ago and I found myself really enjoying this place. I don’t care for gold. I don’t have what you guys have. I have no home, no family, no city, or country to call my own. I fight in the ring because I’m good at it and it’s all I know. For me it’s about finding out who I am and were I’m from then winning a title. I realize that maybe the reason that SCW even put me in this match is not because they want me to win but because they needed to fill the card hence why they even added a mystery man.

Master Wong: I respect everything you just said but one thing. SCW Staff is not using you as a filler or a jobber. So don’t job the match if you don’t want to.

Jon Dough: Which brings me to my next reason. SCW Staff put me in this match with a Mystery man, Brother Grimm, and Steve Ramone who frankly are the two who deserves to be in this match. Then you have me Jon dough, along with Aaron Matthews, and Eric Steel. The Three guys that have done nothing to even be a though in SCW Staff minds for gold. How can this get any worse simple by having this mystery man be one of the new sign ups that have yet to even have a match.

Master Lily: Hey…

Jon Dough: Hey nothing.  I don’t want to be that guy and I know for sure that SCW Staff don’t want me to be that guy but there are times were Jon Dough just has to be Jon Dough and if I come off a little “4th Wall” then so be it.

Master Wong: You work for me not SCW. I love the 4th wall guy. You go be that guy if you want. I'll just say not to do it on every promo, but since this is the last big show of the year then you do you.

(Jon Dough gladly jumps out of his seat to head out of the office.)

Jon Dough: You heard him Steve lets go. As I Jon Dough looks at the camera that everyone acts that isn’t there. Steve is the camera man I hired to film “my promos”.  I Jon Dough leave the room with Steve right behind me. As Steve and I walk down the hallway we both stop.

OK SCW Staff Why is Eric Steel even in this match? He had two matches and was what you guys call a no show, yet he has the time to write out a pointless segment and then have a segment were he and Lizzie set up a date. Really? That’s why your here to find dates? What makes it worse is how you go on twitter and cry about SCW giving you a week off. How about writing a promo before you show your true colors by showing how much of a diva you are. That said if you manage to grab a belt first then good for you I hope you and whoever grabs the other belt make one hell of a team. AS I WILL NOT GO AND GRAB THE SECOND BELT!

Then there’s a mystery man in the match, ok will I been watching all of the C.C. so if you ever had a match here then you have been well scouted. If you’re a new guy making a debut then I need to start questioning how prestige the Tag Team Titles really are here in SCW. However I hope that this mystery man is the man who didn’t want to pick a new partner Despaye. To make this simple for whoever you are, if you’re a “Heel” then good luck and maybe you and Eric can be partners as I won’t partner up with you. There is only one “Heel” I will ever team up with and it isn’t you because that man in already in a match.

Then there’s Brother Grimm. I can’t take anything away from you. You beat me in my debut. A match I never got to thank you for. That said, Thank You Brother Grimm for allowing me to give the fans an action packed match with you. I have learned your tenderizes since then. I’m better prepared for you good sir. But like the others I stated before you. If you grab a title I will not bother going for the second title.

Then there’s Aaron Matthews. He’s the piece of shit that makes guys do what SCW Staff hates more than anything else. Sandbagging. See for those who don’t know what that means, it’s when someone waits to the deadline to turn in these promos. You see when you only get one promo and post early like the Great Cyrus King does you put yourself in a position where a douche bag like Aaron Matthews then in turn answers that promo in his promo to get the “Cheap Win” it worked as he beat Cyrus King  in his debut. I don’t see how seeing how Aaron contradicted himself threw out that promo. I guess I’m the only one who read it fully. Then you put Aaron in a tag match teaming him with the beautiful and talent Necra vs. me Jon Dough and the hottest export to hit SCW Emma Rose. Now knowing how Aaron writes his promo which by the way is not what a “Baby face” should do as you claim to be the “Baby face” but that’s a different story. I did what SCW hates I sandbagged it. See SCW Staff I refuse to allow for someone to pick apart my promo for the “Cheap Win”. Now I don’t care if I lose any or all my matches but I don’t want it to be because of someone using “Douche Bag Tactics”. It is because of this that I’m unsure if your someone I want to partner up with YET.

Last but not least you have Steve Ramone. I feel bad for Steve, not because he’s not worthy of being in the match because he is. In fact when you take away this mystery man and only focus on the other five, you end up with two “Heels” one who has yet to promo for any match and Brother Grimm who no doubt belongs in any title hunt. Then you have three faces. Aaron and I who again I feel are two new for a title hunt let alone a title match. And You Steve Ramone a man who like Brother Grimm should be in a title hunt.  Steve I will tell you this. If you manage to grab the first title AND you wouldn’t mind me as your partner, then YES I will grab that second belt.

You see one thing is clear I have no desire to grab the first title at all. I instead will allow for the first one to be taken and if Steve manages to grab the first one then I will grab the second title. If Aaron grabs the first one then I may or may not grab the second one. I’ll leave that up to the SCW Fans. If they want me to grab the second title I’m sure there be yelling JON DOUGH! JON DOUGH! JON DIOUGH! That will be my cue to grab that title. Anyone else grabs that title then good for them as I won’t grab the second one.

Well that’s all I got to say about that. Steve you can go ahead and

“Fade to black”

(Jon Dough thinks that Steve shut the camera off when all of a sudden Steve asks Jon a question.)

Steve: Hey Jon you said that there is only one heel you would team up with. Who is that I’m just wondering?

Jon Dough: That’s a dumb question Steve it’s the Great Cyrus King who else. How I’ll even turn heel if I knew he would be interested. I just wouldn’t want SCW to force it. If Cyrus King ever needed a partner for just one night or if he were to get outnumbered in a ring and get jumped I’ll be there to back him up. You see Steve Cyrus King may be a heel but he’s that likable heel that you hate to have to hate if you know what I mean.

Steve: Sure I do and I see what you’re saying because well I’m a Cyrus King guy.

(Steve waits for Jon to start walking down the hallway. As Jon is no longer to be seen Steve then shuts the camera off.)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 11:58:26 PM by Wong Fai Hung »
user posted image

Offline Frost

• View Profile
    • Lucian Frost
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 11:58:12 PM »
 In the end of days it was said that one man would stand up and fight. Those where the words that continued to echo in the heads of the optimists, hoping for that day to come soon, the pessimists knew of the prophecy but had lost faith in its entirety. Their world is crashing and burning around them, hope and prayer had no place on the battlefield, and this was a war that wouldn’t be won by aspiration. It would be won through fighting.

Years have passed since the first attack on the main citadel, a peaceful day destroyed in a mere moment when a missile pierced through the orange clouds, destroying the council’s chambers in a ginormous explosion.  The race known as the Utopians seized the citadel, the Skylarian’s tried everything they could to prevent the destruction and overruling of their city, however the day was won by the Utopians as the citadel fell. That day marked the beginning of the war.

The Skylarian’s where a peaceful yet powerful race in the Martizore System, having kept the peace throughout the galaxy without resorting to violence, many herald them gods whilst others, if only in the minority, despised them for their interventions and rewriting fate. No one dared to rage war against them, not even the mercenary worlds where that foolish; the legend of their great wrath was told throughout the generations as bedtime stories.

The Utopians had not been seen for many a millennia, taught to Skylarian children in their history lessons, the ancient Utopian brought peace and equality throughout the galaxies as peacekeepers. General Kane seized the chance to abuse his power in many systems, creating many of the mercenary worlds in his wake, causing havoc and rage wherever he went as he craved control. In an epic war against his own people, the Utopian world was sucked into a vortex with General Kane’s fleets supposedly destroyed once the vortex had shut.  

They were wrong.

General Kane’s fleet was encapsuled in what can only be described as a time bubble, following the creation of the Vortex by his own scientists, they failed to see that once the vortex had shut that the consequence was several energy rays where unleashed causing anything near them to be frozen. General Kane’s fleet was frozen in time and space. Slowly the bubble unfroze through time only to learn of the new race, the Skylarians, had taken over where the Utopians had left off. This was something General Kane couldn’t allow.

His craving for power was as prominent as ever, he had destroyed his own planet to seize it only for it to be taken from him by a single moment, General Kane now had the chance to wipe the Skylarian race from the galaxy and become the new Lord and master of time and space. Peace rewritten to his own manuscript, planets kept in line through fear, any challengers to his monarchy would be destroyed thanks to his flagship. The Destroyer.

The Council chambers destroyed by a single missile, the squadron deployed at General Kane’s  command seized control of the citadel, General Kane would finally get what he thinks his finally his. Control. The citadel fell and other nearby towns destroyed, slowly the Utopians where gaining control of the Skylarian homeworld, the resistance finally rising up from the ashes to do what they swore never to do. Use violence in order to keep the peace.

“It happened again last night”

I gaze up to the panelled ceiling before tightening my eyes shut.

“The visions of war”

I had often put these down to my creative imagination, using the creativity of these dreams to use in art, writing and drama. They were not as prominent as they are now.

“I thought it was a vision of nine eleven but it was a missile zooming across the amber sky, destroying the largest building in a flash, I can feel the rubble hitting my skin as I run with my father and mother.”

I tighten my eyes even more than what I’m already doing to remember the visions

“I see people coming towards us, they have advanced weapons, one by one they kill the people in front of me. I always feel my heart racing in fear thinking I’m next but it doesn’t happen. I manage to escape them and run into my father’s work”

Even though I describing this man to be my father, I don’t recognise him whatsoever, my father doesn’t look like the man in my dreams yet It feels right calling him dad.

“He is an advanced scientist and has a teleportation device, my mother perished as she shut the door behind us, my father kept repeating that I was the chosen one and that it would be down to me to save the race”

I knew what the race is called, the skylarians, however I don’t want to admit it out loud.

“They said that a prophecy was made at my birth, that ’In the end of days I will bring balance and peace through self-sacrifice’ I thought that sounded a bit martyr –ish but my father believed it and shoved me  into the device and I wake up in my childhood bed here.. Am  I going crazy?”

I’ve asked myself this many a time. A childhood dream repeating like a broken record, yet it seemed so real, that the dream wasn’t a dream but a memory. But how can it be a memory? It would mean that I would be from an alien race. That’s absurd!

“I think it’s dreams with hidden meanings…”

The psychiatrist doesn’t seem to be taking me seriously, going on about deeper meanings like it’s the absolute answer, no he’s mistaken and I’m not sure why I bothered coming to him in the first place. I should of written an online blog or wrote a diary entry for all the good this has done me.

“Maybe” I replied without taking my interest in what he’s saying “Same time next week?” I’m not going to bother returning “Thank you kindly”

I couldn’t get out of the office quick enough. My body seems to be feeling funny, almost like a tired sensation coming over my body as I step into the alleyway. My heart pounding so fast, my body numb and tingly, everything around me is becoming hazy with everything becoming a bright white light…

I crash to the floor with the sound of explosions crashing around me, rubble scattered everywhere, the amber sky filled with ships and laser fire as I get up to my feet. This was not earth. I look at my attire and it had changed into something completely different, it was as though I had stepped from reality and into my vision. This cannot be possible. I have an important schedule this summer with Sin City Wrestling, this cannot be happening to me, I cannot just disappear from the face of the earth to appear in this world. Even the sound of that sounds crazy as it supports the notion of teleportation, that hasn’t been created on Earth and not been seen in the wrestling world, why now and why is it happening to me? Lasers flash quickly past my head as I duck behind some large rocks in the hope to avoid being hit.

”Did it work?” a voice in the distances yells

I look through the smoke to see a couple of figures running towards me, one of the men glances at me and smiles, the other looks in complete disbelief

“I cannot believe it” the man in shock says “He’ll be key to this war effort!”

“No” the smiling man snapped in response “He ]IS the man who’ll bring this war to an end”

“How can you be so certain?” The other questions

The smiling man touches my face, tightening the hug, he is very excited to see me and I am not sure why

“He is his father’s son” he gazes into my eyes “It is as the prophesy foretold…” he looks at his companion “This is the end of days!”

It was a cold night in the Skylarian hospital, a respected scientist for the council stands by his wifes bed, gripping tightly to her hand as the midwife tells her to push. The two had been excited about the birth of their son. They got told that they couldn’t have children; something his wife was eager to be was a mother. One night from out of the rain a seer appeared on their doorsteps saying just one thing. “The child will bring about the end of days, the one man will stand and fight!”. She collapsed and died on their doorstep. From that moment the wife conceived and this was the day that child would be born.

The council knew of this prophesy and stood in the hallway watching with great care, if it was true then a storm would be irrupting in their futures and this child would be the key to it all, they watched as the final push happened and the midwife hands their bloodied son into the arms of a very sore mother. The father smiles in joy with tears running down his face, He had dreamt of seeing his son, imagining what he’d look like, nothing could comprehend the feelings of joy and emotion as it hits him all at once. The council members look upon each other with cautious looks upon their faces.

The day that the council chambers was destroyed by a single missile, was the day that all the years of planning and preparation was gone, only a few holo-documents remain that only spoke of the prophecy. Word was spread to the men and women who faught the Utopians, a message of hope and belief, that one sentence inspired countless men and women to sacrifice themselves for the fight of their homeworld.

The father grabbed his small son and wife and headed through the streets, missing wild fire and rubble to get to his father’s lab, the wife grabbed a dead utopians weapon and begins to fire it towards oncoming troops. The father rushes around his desk and places his son into the teleportation device, tears running down his face as he glances back to see his wife being struck and falling dead to the ground, as the door shut the father quickly kisses the temple of his son and presses the button to send him away from the war. One day he will return to fulfil the prophecy.

A lot of people will be wondering what happened to me all those months ago, momentum going in my favour and the only way is up, however an unforeseen event in my life prevented me to fulfil those dreams and now I begin my journey again. More wiser, a battle worn warrior, ready to combat Sin City Wrestling once more to create a new legacy. Some will remember me whilst others will encounter me for the first time, the man you remember has gone, a new man stands before you and will make my return at the last supercard of the year. December to Dismember part two.

I return to possibly gain the right to be one half of the Tag Team Championships, a delightful prospect to be a champion once again, am I ready to be that champion the SCW needs me to be? Am I really the man ready to take the reins of the division in the hope to rejuvenate it? I have seen great teams come and fall; I have defeated some of those great teams and fallen to the lesser too. I have seen great champions crowned, men who have deserved the accolade champion and I’ve seen great championships held by men who’ve not been ready to hold the belt. I am not sure which category you’d class me as but whatever the case is I’m ready to make my return into the  SCW, ready to travel up the long winding road once more.

Jon Dough said he may go if he was put in a championship match, Steve Ramone has always been on the cusp of achieving great things, Aaron Matthews is someone who’ll never let tradition die, Brother Grimm has been there with Goth but does he want it again with someone completely different? Eric Steel could prove to be the dark horse and then there is me… With Ben and Jordan returning as a team you know full well that this odd combination will face stiff competition from a championship winning team, whomever claims the belts will be in for a fight going into two thousand and fourteen. I for one would look forward to the challenge of them if I managed to snatch one of those belts from the rung. To make the belt my own and fight the former heavyweight champion and an Atlantic Championship Wrestling legend would make my comeback that much more special.

I know I may not be the same as I once was, I might of improved, or I might have destroyed everything I once stood for. One thing is for sure is that this time I will not leave the promotion without achieving what I originally set out for, one step at a time, one match at a time and if my return match is a championship winning one, then to whomever else stands by my side let them know that I am not just a worthy man to be partnered with but I fight until the very end to defend the gold with.

For I am LUCIAN FROST

THE MYSTERIOUS ENIGMA RETURNS

AND IT IS TIME TO DECIPHER THE CODE
>
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o s h u a   A c q u i n  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o n  D o u g h  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / K a i n |  9 1  d a y s)
R o u l e t t e  C h a m p i o n ( I n a u g u r a l  |  4 9  d a y s )
W T F / H o l y  S h i t  M o m e n t  O f  T h e  Y e a r  2 0 1 4

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 12:41:48 AM »
 The second deadline has now passed