Author Topic: AMY MARSHALL (c) vs MERCEDES VARGAS  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
AMY MARSHALL (c) vs MERCEDES VARGAS
« on: November 24, 2013, 10:19:21 PM »
 Post your RPs here!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:22:23 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 07:15:09 PM »
 {OOC: Apologies for the horrible attempt at a rp.  Just haven't had much time this week.}

Climax Control
17th November 2013
Knights of Columbus Hall
Covina, California

Stepping into the ring, Amy wasn’t prepared for what was to come and what was to happen. She hadn’t had many matches under Roulette rules and Amy’s last match was against then Roulette champion; Necra Octavian Kane in a sarcophagus match, which she had lost.  So going into this match, Amy was filled with nervous excitement but also some apprehension.

The apprehension was mainly from the fact that, Amy had already faced Mercedes Vargas many times in a old company and lost all of those matches… so she had the same feeling that this match was going to go down the same road.

So as soon as they stepped into the ring, Mercedes’ & Amy’s fates was sealed…

Kennel from hell match

Amy had never heard of or seen a kennel from hell match before and the nervous excitement and apprehension turned into fear, however, Amy didn’t want to show the fear and instead pushed it aside and focused on beaten Mercedes and winning the bombshell roulette title.

Watching the cage and cell lower and the dogs brought out to surround the cage… Amy then understood the concept of the kennel from hell, and was now wondering how the hell she was going escape and win.

~
~
~
~

Mercedes swats the dog away as she gets to her feet and, once she’s patted the dog on the head, she starts making her way towards the door, she manages to get to the door when Amy attacks the champion from behind and hits her with a Wheelbarrow Facebuster that sends Mercedes face-first into the cell wall! Mercedes is clearly out for the count and Amy quickly escapes the cell!

Justin: Here’s your winner and NEEEEEEEWWWWWWW SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion “The Punk Princess” Amy Marshall!

Amy celebrates as she is given the Roulette Championship as the cage walls lift and the dogs are led to the back by their handlers.

~
~
~
~

Upon entering the backstage area, a round of applause greeted Amy, as she raised the Bombshell Roulette title and placed it onto her shoulder, giving a small smile to those who were applauding her, Amy meanwhile turned and grabbed a bottle of water and an ice pack for her back, and as she turned back, she spotted Pussy Willow and ‘Stoner’ Scott Oliver waiting obviously for Amy and Mercedes to get their opinions on the match.

Although Amy wanted to just leave and celebrate her first singles titles, she took the best option and headed to ‘Stoner’ Scott Oliver. As I got closer, he clocked me coming towards him and gives his camera man a little nudge - all the while giving Pussy a smug look.

“Hey Scotty”

Amy said with a smile.

“Hey Champ.”

Scott said, as this brought a smile to Amy’s face.

“Shall we move somewhere else, where a certain Argentinean can’t hear us?”

“Sure”

Scott Said. As Amy, Scott plus cameraman moved away from the ring entrance and towards a quieter area.

A few moments passed and Amy and Scott, are now in a quiet part of Columbus Hall, where the camera begins to roll and Amy adjust her newly won Roulette title.

“My first question… how does it feel to be Roulette champion?”

Scott began.

“Amazing. I can’t believe that I just beat Mercedes Vargas. Winning another title and beating Mercedes have been a long time coming.”

“When was the last time you won a singles title?”

“Far too long ago.”

“So… what were your thoughts when the Roulette wheel landed on Kennel from hell match?”

Scott continued.

“My first thought was; what the hell it was, but as the cage and cell lowered, I kind of worked it out but then I became a little nervous as I wondered if I could beat Mercy in those conditions.”

“Ok… last question. Final thoughts on this match or at Mercedes.”

Amy Smiled.

“I would like to thank you Mercy… We had many battled and I was never able to beat you… but I would like to thank you for brining out the best out of me… allowing me to push hard and actually set my sights on beating you because you held the Roulette title and I prized it from your hands. Thank you Mercedes.”

With that, Amy once again smiles.

“Thank you Amy.”

Amy acknowledges Scott, before turning and heading back to the changing area to change and watch the rest of the show.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Content from 3-X productions blog of Amy Marshall. Any comments made in this blog are that of the poster and not the company.

Blog date: 25th November 2013
Time: 2:30am
Subject: Mercedes.

” Wow… just wow. What is with the undeserved egotistical pompous ass attitude?  Sorry Mercedes, while I have said in the past that you are underrated and deserve more titles, the attitude is just not needed, but I guess most Argentineans are like that. But to be frank you just need to shut the fuck up and stop acting like a snobby bitch… it just isn’t you.

And while I already said thank you for bringing out that best in me, I am not going to say thank you for thinking that you made me… but I am thankful for one more thing…

THANK YOU FOR FUCKING UP!

You have to realise Mercedes that I have been here far longer than you, and I already have a reputation here and I’ve always been in a title picture for the titles and if you look back to the beginning of my time in SCW… I won the Tag Titles in my second ever match.

And while you are trying to take this win away from me… the records will always say Amy Marshall defeated Mercedes Vargas. It doesn’t matter if it says via DQ, count out, submission or by escape… A win is a win.

But you can’t accept the fact that because it’s me, someone with the shittiest Win/Loss record and because of my background… you are just going to pretend it didn’t happen and it was a blip.

I don’t believe that you are not angry or upset… but clearly you are when are trying to take my win off me… but sorry to burst you bubble Mercedes… I DID WIN AND I DID TAKE THE TITLE.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I did some research from my time in NCW and found that in singles competition, where we faced off three times…you won every single time, however, when it came to tag team action, I faired a little better with two wins and one loss.  Even in the six-person tag team match, where we tagged together, we won that match.

But that something else…

Anyway the main point of this is, that things have been building up for a very long time, where we had to meet and one of us would be champion. And it happened when we faced off against each other a week ago.

Now I have already given my thoughts and opinions about what happened and what you have said, so this will be pretty short.

Now that I have won the Roulette title, I am not going to squander this opportunity allow my to get pinned or even submit, however, when I first challenged for the Roulette title, it had swapped hands a few times… though I should perhaps prepare for the possibility that it could swap hands again.

Don’t construed that as me being defeatist, I’m just saying it could change hands, but anything can happen when the Roulette wheel spins.

You see Mercedes, while I have momentum and still on a high from winning the Roulette title, you are still going to have a tough battle again me, plus I refuse to let go of the belt.

This belt is mine and I’ll do anything to keep it.

Even if it means cheating.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 11:59:22 PM »

OFF-CAMERA || LOS ANGLES, CALIFORNIA || TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2013

S|C|E|N|E| 001

Scene opens with Mercedes at her cousin's home in Los Angeles. The television is left on, which shows the UCLA men's basketball team in a easy contest against Nevada. Carmen occasionally looks at the television as she is checking her cellphone.

Carmen: Remember what happened last Thanksgiving?

Mercedes: Um, no, I don't have any recollection of that.

Carmen gives her cousin a skeptical look.

Carmen: Yeah, I think you do.

Cut to Carmen and Mercedes with flashlights walking at night.

Mercedes: You know, I'm beginning to think this was a bad idea.

Carmen: Why are you whispering?

Mercedes: We're in the woods, practically in the middle of nowhere. Who knows what we might run into?

Carmen: When we reach grandma's house or find an abandoned cottage somewhere, I'll let you know.

Crossing her arms, Mercedes scoffs while rolling her eyes. She tightened her parka around her to protect her from the chill air as she walks slowly behind Carmen.

Mercedes: So remind me why we're here again?

Carmen: Really? Don't tell me you forgot about losing out on our bet already?

Mercedes: What bet? Brazil cheated against Argentina, like they always do.

Carmen: Whatever helps you sleep at night. Brazil won, so a deal is a deal, Merce. You win, I would have to spend the day in Saks Fifth Avenue. I win, and we get to go camping.

Mercedes:
If you go down to the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise
If you go down to the woods today
You'd better go in disguise...

Carmen walks further on, but then stops and turns back to see Mercedes trailing behind, watching her swinging her flashlight around cautiously. Carmen gave her a puzzled frown as she shrugs her shoulders.

Carmen: What are you doing?

Mercedes: I thought I just heard something.

Carmen: It's probably just coyotes. Come on, we're not too far from the camp site.

A shrill cry cuts through the tension. They both stop. Frozen.

Mercedes: What was that?

Carmen: It's probably a coyote or something.

Mercedes: I think I know how a coyote sounds, Carmen. And that was no coyote. I'm telling you, there is some strange things lurking around here.

All of a sudden, a mime bursts from the woods.

Mime: You aren't kidding, lady.

He pretends to open a door and sees his way out before closing the door behind him and running off as Carmen and Mercedes hopelessly stare.

Back to the present where we find Mercedes and Carmen mingling with some guests at Carmen's home.

Mercedes: Now you know why I try to keep that suppressed memory in the back of my mind, but thanks for bringing it up.

Mercedes smile sweetly at her as Carmen grabs her keys from off the table as she heads to the door.

Carmen: Let's get out of here before we miss your flight.

Fade.

ON-CAMERA || INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA || SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2013

S|C|E|N|E| 002

Open on Mercedes sitting in a director's chair backstage. The lighting is minimal, but it's enough that we can see her in a sequined dress and open-toed sandals that barely touch the small step under the chair.

"Grass is green. The sky is blue. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. These are all well-known, trivial facts that we both can agree on, isn't that right, Amy? That's what you want, right? Facts. How about some more?

"I am about to attend a pay-per-view event here in Indianapolis as a guest, but that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten our match at pay-per-view in seven days. That's a fact.

"How about the FACT that you didn't pin my shoulders to the mat? Or the FACT that you did not made me tap out? If either of those conditions were allowed in that match, then and ONLY then would I accept the outcome. I bet you thought that this was going to be some Disney movie where you get the gold, the guy, and the glory, as a film score swells in the background?

Well, two out of three isn't bad. Here's the thing. When I beat you at December to Dismember, your title reign will be nothing more but a fairy tale, a distant memory.

"If you want to take your moral victory, go ahead. The fact is, you didn't beat me. At least, you never pinned me or made me tap out. Now, I don't know what the stipulation will be in one week, but you better hope that it has nothing to do with a straight-up wrestling match, sweetheart, because then you've already lost."

Mercedes was never one to leave nothing to chance, but the odds looking pretty favorable that the match type, any match type would see her victory bound.

"There was a reason why I avoided going through your personal life. I really don't care. What do care about is your career. The way I see it, you should be THANKING me, Amelia. The only reason you should be celebrating that win is because of me. If it wasn't for me lightning a fire under you, our match wouldn't even need to happen. I'd just be given the belt and take the earliest flight right out of California.

You never deserved this title match in the first place. Your words, not mine. So, I'm going to do everyone favor and take back what is, and should be, rightfully mine. Because you don't deserve it, Amy. I never took you for someone who make excuses, so what excuse are you going to make this time when you lose to me. What excuse are you going to have at the ready when I take that chip off your shoulder and take that title off your waist?

In the last company we were both in, you were always one to wilt under pressure. Ask Trish, I'm sure she'll recount all those time when she continually beat you. I mean, even I beat you, and it was sad to see. Remember when you were holding the NCW Women's Championship and I beat you in only third match? I totally should have been given a title match. Because obviously, that title would have been mine so fast.

And it will be because of me why your reign will be coming to an end at December to Dismember.

So, now, Amy, the pressure is on you. Are you going to crack under the pressure? Are you going to fold? All eyes will be on you in one week, Amy, and I hope you can deal with all those doubters and the naysayers and the critics who will more than likely have their say. This match could very much determine what your career will be like. Are you really a serious contender, or a pretender? Will lightning strike twice, or are you just a one-hit wonder? I guess will find out in seven days, won't we?"

A look of confidence appears on her face as she smiles.

"I don't need luck, because I'm already good. But then, come Sunday,  Amy, you won't need much luck or karma, either."

She pauses as the camera zooms in her face for her final words.

"You're going to need a DIVINE MIRACLE."

Fade
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:24:42 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 12:07:58 AM »
 The first deadline has now passed. Anything after this will count for Round 2

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 07:21:52 PM »
 Saturday 30th November 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Time: 9:30am
The office of Psychiatrist Dr. Jacqueline Du Plessis.

The scene opens up in the offices of Psychiatrist Dr Jacqueline Du Plessis on a quiet Saturday morning, where we see Amy sitting in a black leather chair facing the doctor, however, what caught the camera’s attention was the wide variety of items that adorned the walls and floor.

“So, Ms Marshall how can I help?”

The doctor began.

“This may seem trivial compared to probably your other patients, but I’ve found myself drinking a lot more than usual.”

“It isn’t trivial… but are you drinking t get drunk or because of problems? Because if it’s the first, then you are in the wrong place and I can refer you to a rehab centre.”

Amy cocked her head, as she looked at the doctor.

“Problems. More specifically the man I love.”

Amy explained.

“Ok?”

“Well I met a man as you do, we fell in love and got engage… etc… etc… but I screwed up a few months back, where I didn’t take his side on something and things fell apart. We broke up and the engagement ended, and things quickly went down hill with public arguments etc… and we haven’t spoke since and we’ve seen each other only one when I had to pick up some items from his home.  And while I haven’t seen him, I began to see someone else and my feelings began to wane a little… however, I since found out he is in hospital through twitter and well I’m a little confused.”

Amy explained.

“Its understandable… you were close, you were lovers… it’s going to be hard moving on and you will be confused because its hard seeing someone you love in a vulnerable position and you are feeling helpless.  I recommend you talk to this man and tell him how you feel… get the closure you need.”

Dr. Du Plessis explained.

“Right. The man is in a coma.”

Amy said.

“Doesn’t matter. Whether he is conscious or unconscious, tell him how you feel.  Believe it or not people in coma’s can hear.  So talk to him… tell him how you feel, tell him about this new man etc… it may seem ridiculous but it may or may not help.  If it doesn’t then feel free to come back… “

The doctor said.

“Thanks Dr. Du Plessis.”

“No problem.”

Amy stands to her feet, as does Dr. Du Plessis and they shake hands.

“Can you email me the bill?”

“Sure”

They shake hands once more, and Amy turns and begins to leave the office feeling a little better but also a little apprehensive in how things could go.  The scene fades out on Amy leaving the office and jumping into her and heading back home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1st December 2013
Hollywood, California.
Cedars-Sinai Hospital.

The scene opens outside the Cedars-Sinai hospital, where we see Amy standing at the entrance of the hospital, where days earlier she had heard through the twitter grapevine, that her former finance – Kevin Carter, had collapsed from complications of his knee surgery and was placed in an induced coma by the doctors.

And hours earlier she tried to contact Kevin’s younger brother – TJ but with little luck, and instead she rang the hospital posing his cousin to find out what floor he was on and what room he was in.

Supplied with that information, Amy let a small release of breath and headed into the hospital, as she followed the information placards beside the elevators and headed to the floor and ward that Kevin was placed on.

Arriving on the floor, Amy stepped from the elevator, and began the short walk to ward, as she got a little nervous, but not from the fact that she was seeing again but the fact that TJ might be there and cause a scene of some sort.

Entering the ward, Amy walks up to the nurse’s station.

“Hi, where is room 323?”

“Are you a relative?”

The nurse asked.

“I am… I’m his cousin.”

The nurse sceptically looked at Amy, but she couldn’t argue, which was lucky for Amy, as obviously the nurse didn’t follow any wrestling.

“Just down the hall and on the right.”

“Thanks”

Amy gave the nurse a small smile before walking down the hall, as per the nurse instructions until she reached room 323.

Knocking lightly on the door, Amy held her breath, as there was an answer to her knock.

“Come in.”

Amy pulled on the door handle and pushed the door open to see TJ first sitting watching the TV before seeing Kevin lying motionless.

“Why are you here?”

TJ said as he removed his feet off the bed and got to his feet.

“I just want to visit Kevin and see how he is.”

“I don’t think that is a very good idea… NURSE!”

TJ shouted.

Amy just shook her head.

“Look, I’m not here to cause trouble. I just came bye to see how he is and I’ll be gone.”

Amy explained, and as she finished, the nurse comes in.

“How can I help you Mr Carter?”

The nurse said as she checks a few things on Kevin.

“I… I thought I saw his fingers move.”

TJ lied, as Amy gave a small smile.

“Well there is a possibility that he might move limbs, fingers or toes, but with Kevin fighting the infection, he will remain in a coma.”

The nurse finishes her checks and then explanation before leaving the room.

“Alright… do you what you came to do and leave.”

TJ grabs his ipod and cellphone and makes his way out of the room, leaving Amy and Kevin alone.  Closing the door, Amy made her way over to the chair beside the bed and sat down.

“I don’t know if you can hear me or not. Though in theory you can and I hope its true. First off don’t yell at TJ, I told him it was going to be a brief visit.

Anyway I think its easier to talk to you this way than when you are conscious… so… I am only here to get some closure and see how you are. Obviously you are in a coma…duh… but what the doctors are doing etc… The nurse didn’t give away too much. But I hope the antibiotics are working.

As for the closure… well I still care for you and I still have some love for you and that will never go… but I have kind of moved on a little.

His name is Marcus… he is actually an ex boyfriend back in Juneau. We’ve gotten close again, but to be honest I don’t know where it’s going. I have so much stuff in my head its crazy.

Believe it or not, I visited a shrink and she suggested seeing you.

I was a little worried what I was going to say or do… but I’ve said it now.

Anyway… I know we didn’t end of good terms and our last meeting was a little awkward and people are actually going to kill me for visiting you… but I don’t care. I just wanted to say thank you… thank you being the best boyfriend/Fiancé a girl could have, thank you for the awesome sex and thank you for being a friend.

I know I was a pretty lousy girlfriend a few months back… but I just want didn’t want you to be let down.

Again I’m sorry.”

Amy stands to her feet and leans over Kevin.

“Goodbye Kevin and Get well soon.”

Amy moved in and lightly places a kiss on Kevin’s lips.  Amy then pulls away to see TJ standing at the door.

“Just saying goodbye”

TJ hold his hands up, as Amy grabs her car keys off the bed and quickly leaves before an argument erupts between Amy and TJ.  Shaking his head, as he heads over to Kevin and sits back down, with a smirk.

Meanwhile Amy leaves the hospital by the way she came and jumps into her car and headed back home in Vegas.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thursday 6th December 2013
Newark, California
Downtown Newark.

The scene opens on Amy as she runs out the local Starbucks café muttering and cursing under her breath, as she quickly looks at her watch and just shakes her head and speeds up run.

It was pretty obvious that she was late for something important, as she barge past people, she didn’t apologise, which left those in her wake a little annoyed.  Getting further down the street, Amy suddenly bumps into Necra, who steps out of a toyshop with a couple of large stuffed my little ponies…

“Oh shit… I’m sorry Nec…ra.”

Amy cocked her head and looked at the stuffed toys in Necra’s arms.

“Resorted to sacrificing my little pony toys have we Necra?”

Necra just glared at Amy, as she pulled the two toys closer to her body and hugged them hard.

“I collect them. I'm surprised you haven't heard about the Broadway Play that I'm helping create and staring in.”

For a few brief moments, there was silence between the two with only the traffic and people walking by breaking the silence, as Amy shook her head and tried not to laugh. But then realised the time and began to move away…

“Sorry I can’t stick around and watch you hug them, but I’ve got to go.”

Amy let out a small laugh and began running once more, as she headed towards the Newark Pavilion for whatever appointment she had there that she was late for.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

”Are you still fucking bitching about not pinning your god damn shoulders to the mat? You do realise that these are Roulette Rules… anything can happen and you don’t have to get pinned.

You can keep on denying that I didn’t beat you by pinning your shoulders, but what happens IF you beat me on Sunday by either sending me through a table, or by placing me in a casket, or escaping the Cage, or Hell in a Cell or draw first blood etc… etc…

You would take great pride and brag about beating me, but wait you never pinned or made me submit.

Two can play at that game Mercedes…  You try to take away the fact that I beat you and took your title… I can just do and say the same thing.

Life is a bitch isn’t it?

So far far away from this fairytale bullshit that you think I seem to live in.

Its funny, I made some notes from your promo that you released and it oddly had a reoccurring them… it seems that you severely lack any and all material other than bitching about not pinning you and that I should be thanking you.

And after my promo, you should of got the hint that I would be never thanking you… and for you fucking up.

But in some way, you are just like every other sheep that try and insult me… but instead of the STD and whore jokes, it’s you trying to follow on from your own bitching and failures.

It’s pretty sad and desperate of you Mercedes…

I am just going to move and forget about you not pinning me and that I should be thanking, because that’s just a broken boring record, just like you.

I used to respect you, thought you were highly underrated… but since you showed up with this ego and thinking you are better than everyone else… all that respect has flown out of the window and you are nothing more than a stuck up bitch.

Thinking you know it all.

It seems that when I stated that I didn’t deserve the original title shot – which I admit I said that, you became very lackadaisical… and your all-knowing egotistical crown slipped. You seemed to think that because I said I didn’t deserve to be in this match that you were going to have an easy match.

I bet it was a surprise that I fought back and actually gave you competition… yes you lit a fire under my ass – I’m not going to deny that, but then again having a title shot lights a fire up everyone’s ass.

And I’m not going to let that fire burn out; I made my mistakes in my last company when I held the woman’s title… I wasn’t prepared for the pressure, I was prepared for what was expected of me… class these as excuses but I had no excuse that I sucked as champion back then.

Now… I have grown up, I watched those around me take titles, defend them successfully and some not and although the Bombshell Roulette title is a hard one to defend, I am going do my god damned hardest to defend it, whatever the stipulation may be.

And if does come down to pinning you or making you submit… then I will have to push harder in my training and push even harder in the match… BUT I point blank refuse to be pinned by your overrated moves called Cortina Roja or Black Rose Overdrive or even submit to Peligro Roja 2

And so when I pin your scrawny ass or even make you submit… there will be no more critics to answer to, no more people who think I am a one hit wonder or whatever – I would proved that I am better than you and that I pinned/submitted you just like you wanted.

I’m not going to wish you luck because obviously you don’t want or need it.

Instead I am just going to ask…

Are you ready?

Ready to be severely disappointed once again.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 11:54:52 PM »

OFF CAMERA ||IRT FLUSHING LINE, 7 TRAIN || QUEENS, NEW YORK || TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013 - Afternoon

Our scene opens on a moving train, a speeding bullet through the dark underbelly of the subway. Cut to inside where we find that it's crowded. People are buttoned up on this frigid afternoon during rush hour. Mercedes is among the multitude. Cut to her, sitting in the only free aisle seat, crammed between a businessman reading the New York Times and a woman tending to her two children. Mercedes opens her diary, pen at the ready.

DECEMBER 3, 2013

MERCEDES V.O.: Dear Diary,

Thanksgiving is mercilessly over. Black Friday has come and gone. Cyber Monday was just another day on the calender. So why do I feel like I'll be doing the same thing again in three weeks!?!

(A montage gives way to Mercedes's misadventures during this. First we see her saying grace as she is with her parents, her brother, Jorge, Carmen, and a lot of her extended family gathered for Thanksgiving, then on Black Friday she is at the mall, where she is swarmed by holiday shoppers in one store, then pushed and shoved in another. The hectic day ends with her carrying a few shopping bags, but she doesn't even get far before she collapses on the park bench. Cyber Monday sees her at home peering down at her laptop at clicking whatever item is on sale.)

MERCEDES V.O.: Oh, the humanity.

Well, anyway, I can't say Thanksgiving weekend wasn't all THAT bad. Probably could have been a lot worse. I learned a few things while I was in Indiana. For one, the people there sure their football and stock car auto racing. That, and watching Hoosiers, Rudy, or A League of Their Own.

(Mercedes is jostled as a capacity crowd is watching the Hoosiers football team in the stands. Every time a touchdown was scored, the crowd got rowdy, causing her to cover her ears. A few hours later, she is stuck in a conversation as some trivia buff spouts random facts at her as she tries to get away.)

MERCEDES V.O.: I can't tell you how many times people kept mentioning one or the other, which really makes me wish I never have to watch them again. Ever.

Oh, and then there's the cornfields.

(A close up shot of a huge stalk before we pull back and see Mercedes scared out of her mind. She walks further into the cornfield until she finds a clearing. The camera goes up about twenty feet, then fifty feet until we're about 400 feet into the air. There smack dab in the middle of the cornfield was a crop circle made out into the symbol of Indiana University.)

MERCEDES V.O.: I knew then that I wasn't in Kansas anymore. If it wasn't for a few tractors driving by, I don't think I'd ever get out of that maze.

The Colts won on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I didn't have much choice but to attend the game on someone's behest. Mine.

(Lucas Oil Stadium. Mercedes is cheering on Indy despite the fact that she looked so out of place while doing it. Mostly due to her wearing a Giants jersey. Wearing a team's jersey that's not even playing equals serious breach of jersey ethics.)

MERCEDES V.O.: My Giants were playing Monday night. All in all, I spotted a few fans wearing Peyton Manning jerseys. I guess they still can't believe he's gone to a better place - and team, haha!

(Now back in the present, Mercedes jots down the final loop of her signature before looking around her. The train station was getting lighter now. Her stop was coming up soon.)

MERCEDES V.O.: The week went by so fast, I almost forgot I had my match with Amy Marshall at December to Dismember. California has not been kind to me, but for some reason I always find myself coming back here. I mean, it's not like I've been here nine times already.

Oh, wait.

Yeah, so, my match with Amy. What else is there to say? She has the title, and she "beat" me for it. I bet a lot of people didn't expect what happened two weeks ago, but it did happen. Though I have to wonder: Did anyone even care, or were people just waiting for me to slip up and laugh in my face? I'm thinking it's the latter. But, like I said on Twitter, my title is on loan with Amy until I'm good and ready to get it back.

(With a satisfied smirk, she gets back to writing.)

MERCEDES V.O.: Well, I think I'm ready to get back my title now, and I have no doubt that she kept my title nice and polished, counter clockwise, of course.

Wish me luck, or don't. Not that I'll need it, anyway.

I don't need good luck, because I'm already good.

Sincerely,

The Argentine Assassin

(Fade)

S|C|E|N|E| 002

_______≈₪≈______

\'user

ON CAMERA ||HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS|| NEWARK, CALIFORNIA|| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013 - Afternoon

>[REC.

(The scene opens on Mercedes as she is reading a book. The baritone voice of Mel Torme's "Have Yourself A Very Merry Little Christmas can be heard in the background. As if on cue, Mercedes notices the camera and sets the book down and pulls away her reading glasses.)

"Well, here we are. We're just 48 hours away, two days, from finally getting back what's rightfully mine. This Sunday, yours truly, the Argentine Assassin Mercedes Vargas, rolls into NoCal, I roll into Newark, California for Sin City Wrestling's final pay-per-view of the year at the Newark Pavilion for December to Dismember II. And for the second time, it will be Mercedes Vargas versus Amy Marshall for the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Championship. But, really, this is actually Vargas versus Marshall V. Yes, I am as surprised as all of you why this "rivalry" per se has reached to this point, but alas, we meet again, isn't that right, Amy?"

(She pauses, taking the time to process this new chapter in their feud. Going on two years now and now a second company, it was going to be interesting to see how this match played out. A spin of a roulette wheel would determine their fate this time.)

"What you did at Climax Control a little over two weeks ago isn't something I would be proud of. How can you even live with yourself and call yourself a champion? How can you even look at yourself in the mirror each morning when you know full well, FULL WELL, Amy, that you can't beat me in a straight-up wrestling match? Not with a tag partner, not in a triple threat, not in a gimmick match, but one-on-one."

"You admitted to running away to SCW in hopes of never having to face me again, that right? I think we can both say that it was only half of the story. Apparently, you had some unfinished business with your sister, and that planed turned out wonderful. Sure, you may have injured Trish, forcibly ending her career, but, in the end, she got the last laugh. You lost the tag team championship to her, and since 2013, all you've ever done here is treading water, plodding along, and then luck smiled upon you.

"You talk about how I've been lucky since I got here? No, that's not entirely true. You know who's lucky? Every one NOT named Mercedes Vargas. I haven't been pinned or submitted since I got here, and that was six months ago. That isn't luck, sweetheart. That's skill. Something you don't have, something that you will never have. I don't need luck, because I'm already good. For you, it's better to be lucky than good, Amy. That's the difference between us.

"You may have started wrestling a year ahead of me, but, Amy, ask yourself this question: Who really has something to prove at December to Dismember II? Is it the challenger, or is it the champion? Is it the Bombshell who spent just half of 2013 and already has become a sensation, or is the Bombshell who has been here for over a year and who can't quite get others to take her seriously? Is it me, or is it you? I'll give you a hint, it's not me. Amy, I don't have anything to prove. I've already proven myself over my successful and glorious career. The same night you won your first-ever singles championship, I had already made history as the first-ever tag team champions and on my way to bigger and better things. When you won your second-ever tag team championship, I was already holding three - all at the same time. Plus, I was enjoying a year-long unbeaten streak. I'm feeling confident because I've got nothing to lose Sunday, but you sure do. You also have everything to gain. Like I said, this match is where you either become something or nothing. So, this Sunday, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to bring your A+++ game, you bring everything you got, you do your damndest not to let me embarrass you again. You do everything you have to do to, Amelia, to prevent me from ending your title reign before it even began."

"I'll tell you this much. Trish may hay have been your worst nightmare, but I can make your life a living hell. I'm here for the long haul sweetheart, and I promise you that you won't be Bombshell Roulette Champion for much longer. And if I can't beat you at December to Dismember, I'm sure there's a long list of girls who will.

"You had your little feel good moment, Amelia, but come Sunday, it's all goes away. And when you board that plane back to Juneau, Alaska, Cape May, New Jersey, or wherever, reality will set in. And on Monday, when you wake up and you no longer see that title at your beside, that's when reality will set in, and you'll finally come to realize that maybe Mercedes was right all along."

(She liked being right. Well, at least most of the time.)

"So have yourself a merry little Christmas now, Amy. I don't know if you've been a good little girl this year, but Santa sure isn't going to allow you to have my title as a Christmas gift. More importantly, he isn't the only one keeping a list..."

Mercedes bring out her checklist. She taps her marker against Amy's name.

"And checking it twice."

(Fade)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:16:59 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 12:39:30 AM »
 The second deadline has now passed