Author Topic: Dude! Where's My Announcement?! [SCW Exclusive]  (Read 3782 times)

Offline Calvin Harris

• View Profile
Dude! Where's My Announcement?! [SCW Exclusive]
« on: February 05, 2023, 07:53:55 PM »
Cameras found themselves backstage in that particular moment. In fact they were specifically focused on a locker room door. The name plate “Calvin Harris” was front and center. At that exact moment the door came open and in doing so it appeared a cloud of smoke came rolling out of the room as well. Coughing could be heard as both Calvin Harris and Scott Oliver could be seen walking out of the room. Scott of course with a bandage covering the stitches on his forehead. All from the attack he received weeks ago. Both men were grinning from ear to ear.

Calvin Harris: Maannnn! It’s been a minute.

A cough escaped his lips as he hit his chest a little.

Scott Oliver: Good stuff though right?

Calvin Harris: I mean I was an edible guy myself more than anything back in the day, but it isn’t terrible.

Scott Oliver: Edibles are for the weak!

Calvin Harris: Oh shit! Weren’t we supposed to do something?

Scott Oliver: Uhhhhhh........

For a moment both of them kind of stared off into space. Seemingly lost in thought, as the entire audience were able to put two and two together with the situation involving them. Then suddenly a light bulb went off in his head. Scott snapped back and looked at Calvin.

Scott Oliver: I remember! You had some kind of announcement or something. I wanted to be the first to get the scoop.

Calvin Harris: Oh yeah, that’s right!

Scott Oliver: Wait... what time is it anyway?

Briefly Calvin pulled his phone out of his pocket to look at the time. His eyes go wide for a second or two before looking back up at Scott.

Calvin Harris: Brother, we missed the Climax Control broadcast.

Scott Oliver: Nah, there’s no way. We weren’t even in there that long.

Calvin Harris: We definitely were!

A chuckle began to fall from the man’s lips at that moment. It was pretty clear that both men were in their own little world.

Scott Oliver: Guess we could always use this as an exclusive. So, what was the whole announcement anyway?

Calvin Harris: Oh! Well, I know I’m a loooooooooooong way from ever competing for the SCW World Heavyweight Championship. And I know there’s a lot of people out there that are still pretty sketchy about me.

Scott Oliver: Understatement man. More than you think, but hey you’re alright in my book. You followed the proper puff puff pa---

Calvin Harris: ANYWAY! I know that I got a long way to go before I’m ever on that level again and with people the jury still being out on me. I thought about what I could do to prove myself a little more and to get my feet a little more wet back in these waters.

Scott Oliver: This sounds juicy! Like watermelon. Remind me to get some from catering when we’re done here...

Calvin Harris: You got it, but the idea I came up with is this. Here real soon we’re going to find the Blast From The Past tournament going again. So, I’m going to throw my hand into the hat. Good way to prove I’m a changed man. I’d never teamed with anyone before. Especially someone that I have no idea who could end up being my tag team partner. And finding a way to successfully get it together. It takes some skill and it takes a whole lot of trust. But it’s a challenge I’m willing to take on!

Scott Oliver: Hey man, I’m with it. Throwing your name out there in something like that is a pretty big deal. Not sure whomever ends up being your partner would be happy, but I guess that’s the whole point of it right?

Calvin Harris: Well the point is to win, but I guess that kind of makes sense too. Element of surprise and being forced to work through those differences!

Again both men appeared to be very spacey and for the oh-so obvious reasons. But nevertheless people were getting quite an exclusive at that moment.

Calvin Harris: Dude, you think catering has Sour Patch Kids?

Scott Oliver: Watermelon flavored ones at that?

Calvin Harris: I’m fucking starving!

In that moment both men found themselves walking off laughing amongst themselves, leading to the cameras fading out.

OOC: I'm mad at myself for missing the segment deadline, because of work lol. So enjoy something I wanted to feature in the show for kicks & giggles!