Author Topic: It's Not All Good News  (Read 835 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
It's Not All Good News
« on: November 18, 2022, 11:54:28 PM »
It’s Not All Good News
New York, NY

I hate this.” Mal grumbles, “How long does it take to pull a damn file?

It had been almost 6 months since the day Bella had been just down the hall with their family doctor, a woman she has known the majority of her life to have a procedure done. Mind you they said that it could take a while before her hormones balanced out but there was just something that Bella couldn’t shake.

While she was assured that sometimes it just takes a bit, there was an opening with a popular doctor with a speciality in the very thing that the couple was trying to achieve. There had been tests, blood and otherwise that both Bella and Mal had undergone over the past couple of weeks. It’s bad enough to be poked and prodded but to be made to wait and wait and wait some more, never sets well especially with a hot headed Irishman that has all the patiences of a blood thirsty wolverine.

Bella watched him twitch and even though every ounce of her inner voice screamed ‘DON’T DO IT!’ she simply said, “Babe, settle down.” Mal would just glare at her for a moment before he saw the look of worry on her face, and sat back, “I’m not a fan of the wait game either but this doctor is one of the best in the city and after everything and getting a call like we did, I will wait a whole lot longer if it means we gets some sort of idea as to what is going on.

I know, and I’m sorry,” he sighs in defeat, reaching over and grabbing her hand, “Whatever it takes, mo chroí, we will get this figured out.

Bella smiles at him before leaning over and giving him a kiss, “Thank you. And at least the seats are comfy in here and we’re not in some cold patient room.

We’ve had enough of those for a lifetime after the last couple of weeks,” he smirks before kissing her back.

A knock comes to the door and it cracks open and in walks a red haired woman in a white lab coat, she’s about in her mid-30s with kind eyes, “Hi there Mr. and Mrs. O’Connell, I’m so sorry to keep you waiting. I’m Doctor Rachelle Hilland.

The woman shakes both of their hands, “Please to meet you Doc, you can call me Bella and this is Mal. Thank you for taking us in on such short notice.

Well, considering your mom was a patient of mine with your little brother and when I saw your name pop up I just had to.” she smiles gently as she takes a seat behind her desk, “Anyways, we’ll talk more about all that somewhere down the road but I know you really wanna get down to business. So, I have had a chance to look at all the test results.

She reaches over and logs into her computer and brings up their files, there is an uncomfortable silence that fills the air for a moment. So Mal clears his throat, attempting to not flip his lid, “Good news, I hope?

Well...” she says, “Mal, everything with you came back absolutely fine. Your counts and all were exceptional actually. And Bella, I am happy to tell you that when it comes to everything internal, nothing looks remotely abnormal for you to be able to carry a baby.

The couple practically light up at the news and Bella can’t help herself, “That’s great news!

It really is...there is one thing that I have some concerns about though and Bella it is unfortunately on your side. Now, from looking at your records I’m seeing a few things that may explain it,” Dr. Hilland says with the tone matching the concerning words.

Bella’s face drops as fast as her heart, “What do you mean?

Well there are a few different factors that we look into when it comes to women who want to conceive but seemingly are having issues. Sometimes women who were born premature, much like you were, didn't have time to form properly. Thankfully for women that continues even after birth. Obviously this is not the issue here. What I’m looking at is at a hormonal level.” she says clicking on a few screens, “With the type of birth control you were on, it has a tendency to mess with a woman’s body on a level that can be fixed but it’s what is delaying you and could potentially put things on the slow path. And considering you were already playing with a handicap...

Mal scoffs, “A handicap? What the hell kind of medical term is that?

Mal, please...” Bella looks at him pleadingly, her eyes already tear filled, but he sits further up and looks right at her, trying to be strong right now, for them both.

No, Bells, I need to know what we need to do starting here and now to make sure that my wife and I can bring a life into this world.

The doc sits back and sees the seriousness in his eyes, “Well, it’s going to require some time and I can put you, Bella on some medication that hopefully will kick start things for you. I’m not saying that you two can’t have a baby. Quite the contrary. I can tell you that when you do, I’m going to look forward to being there for you both every step of the way. Just every once in a while, we need a little nudge to make sure it goes swimmingly.

Bella smiles sadly but there is a glimmer of hope, she looks to her husband who is waiting for her, “Whatta say, Bells? Do you still wanna do this?

Without a shadow of a doubt,” Bells sniffs and swipes at her eyes, “Ok Dr. Hilland....what’s the game plan?

Is That ALL You Got?
Still New York, but JFK

Christmas has thrown up all over the place lately, and in the airport it is no exception. In JFK, families are already on their way for the Thanksgiving holiday but the decorations throughout the airport have put our heroine in a spiteful mood.

Crystal ‘I Have a Fast Pass at the Justice of the Peace’ Zdunich, has perhaps gone down in history as the BIGGEST fuck-up in Sin City Wrestling HISTORY!

Bella kicks back in amongst the masses, her long hair done up in a braid and tucked under one of her many hats. Mal has made his way to a coffee shop for the moment to give her a moment.

That’s all I really should say but honestly, I’m feeling a little bit like a petty bitch right now. Crystal has done nothing but poke at me and pick at me to get something that honestly, she’s not ready for. You already had your ass handed to you at High Stakes by Kat and then you tried to powder out of the company like you forgot about how your mouth wrote checks that you KNEW your ass couldn’t cash.

She glances around for a moment, sniffing and trying her best to keep her calm in an airport cause the last thing she wants is to get attention from authorities.

SO Crystal Zdunich...Hilton...Caldwell...whoever the fuck is dumb enough to stick their crooked tiny dick in you’s last name you pulled up this month, I’m going to lay this out, right here and right now...after this, we’re done. You have run your cocksucker so fucking much, that even the heels in the locker room are cheering for me to take you out PERMENTLY! And honestly, seeing all this Christmas-slash-Holiday crap around, I’m obliged to give the SCW Roster a very early Christmas present.

Bella sits back and crosses her legs, looking prim for a moment.

I don’t like to be this person, Crystal. I don’t wanna be this bitch but at this point, I honestly don’t care, especially when it comes to you. You have managed to piss off everyone and that is impressive. But not impressive enough to not get what is coming to you. You should have learned this lesson a long time ago, apparently though it got lost much like your virginity 6 husbands ago.

Mal plops down next to her, and he has a broad Cheshire cat-like smile on his face. Passing over her coffee and gives her a kiss on her temple.

Did we have some Freaky Friday moment that I didn’t know about?

She reaches over and pulls a piece of his cinnamon roll and pops it in her mouth.

Hey! You’re lucky I got two...brat

Sorry. Just felt very hungry at that moment.” she says as she sips her coffee, “Either way, I feel like I got a lot off my chest. I get why you don’t hold back.

It is rather cathartic.” he smirks, putting his arm around her and he pulls at the roll, and says, “Much like what we did this morning before we left.

Stop it, we’re in public.” she says stealing the piece from him, as the announcements for their flight come across the speakers, she smiles, “Almost time to say goodbye to Crystal.

He stands up and helps her to her feet, “Not one damn soul is going to miss her, that’s for fuckin’ sure.