Author Topic: “Soaring Higher or Shot Down In Flames?”  (Read 725 times)

Offline Ariana Angelos

• View Profile
“Soaring Higher or Shot Down In Flames?”
« on: September 19, 2022, 07:02:35 AM »
(Carter was used with Chris’s permission)

Ariana had done it! Despite entering the Triple Threat at High Stakes XI as the clear underdog against defending champion Melissa and fellow challenger Georgia Robertson she had managed to win the match and her first singles title returning to Las Vegas as one of the many new champions that were crowned at Violent Conduct VIII! However, the night would end up being bittersweet for Ariana as mounting concern for her bestie HB Carter and his relationship with his boyfriend Laz would bring down the mood considerably.

Come the first show back in Vegas Ariana would celebrate her win with an in-ring speech not unlike how her fellow Go Gym Graduate/friend Krystal Wolfe had started her reign and openly questioned who would be the first to step up to the plate, well, Ariana didn’t have to wait long to get her answer because following Miles Kasey’s successful defence against Agostino Romano the higher ups had decided that it was time to put the new Bombshell Roulette Champion to the test, Ariana’s first challenger? Former World Bombshell and Bombshell Roulette Champion Seleana Zdunich! Seleana had served as Krystal’s first challenger in the High Stakes cycle year before and challenged the Aussie twice during that cycle, can Seleana finally win back the title? Or will Ariana secure her first title defence?

Ariana’s parents’ home, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Sunday the 6th of November 2016, 18:30pm

This was a day I had been thinking about a lot since I won the Bombshell Roulette Title, albeit one that kinda parallels the current situation with Carter, not to the same extent mind you because my parents never got that violent with me.

I was about to start my junior year of High School at the time having turned sixteen a couple of weeks ago, for obvious reasons I still lived with my parents in Pittsburgh, and it was barely a month before we moved to Vegas! I was watching the November 6th episode of Climax Control, off course since my parents hated wrestling, I had to watch it in my room, but I didn’t care, especially when it came to the Bombshells.

When they looked at the Bombshells my parents didn’t see the strong women who would serve as role models for future women’s wrestlers like myself, they saw floozies who obviously slept their way to the top with both bosses! And yes, I had tried to tell them that Christian had been openly gay for years and that many of the Bombshells were lesbians themselves but that fell on deaf ears.

”Jessie Salco vs. Polly Playtime, now that will be a good match!” I commented to myself as I watched the action on my school laptop, my regular laptop was off being repaired after I dropped it the other day and I had my school laptop for my computer homework, so it had to do for now. ”YES! ROXI’S GETTING INDUCTED INTO THE HALL OF FAME!” I’m not afraid to admit that I was a Team Hero fangirl back then, heck I was practically fangirling when Keira said that she wanted to face me but that was six years in the future.

And unfortunately, my Team Hero fangirl moment was rather mistimed, why? “Ariana Angelos, are you watching that accursed wrestling again?!” It was my mom, I had heard her doing the vacuuming around the house and she had started doing the upstairs when I put Climax Control on, I had been listening to the show through my headphones to keep the ruse up and block out the noise from the cleaner but my fandom for wrestling gave it away.

And before I could stop the stream and minimize the window, my parents burst in, and I braced myself for the impending argument. “We told you before young lady!” My dad continued as he stormed over to the school laptop, before I could even protest, he picked up the laptop and threw it out the window, luckily, I had a backup of my homework stored in a USB drive just in case this did happen but there was no way I could explain the broken laptop, my parents were seen as pillars of the community whilst I was viewed as an unruly teenager. “You have no future in wrestling, and we are tired of telling you this!”

”And I’m tired of telling you how wrong you are!” I snapped back at my parents as I glared at them, I had honestly lost count of just how many arguments I had with my parents before they disowned me for enrolling at the Go Gym, but this had to be my fifth one this month! I do wonder how they managed to avoid the attention of CPS knowing now that emotional abuse was just as bad as physical abuse, but I digress. ”You can’t stop me from liking what I want!”

“Our house our rules!” My mom responded before they stormed off and I rolled my eyes in response, not that they could see me anyway. “You’ll thank us for this one day!”

”Yeah, thank you for making me pay for yet another school laptop that you damaged!” I snapped at them, but they ignored me, did I get my stubborn streak from them? God, I hope not. ”Malaka.”

Yeah, being born into a Greek family the mostly spoke English as a second language did grant me access to a lot of unique swear words and Malaka is one of them, I guess you could say that I was the first Americanised member of the family for the simple fact that English was my first language (though I still speak fluent Greek)! I won’t repeat what it means in English, you just need to know that that one word managed to set off my parents something fierce because the next thing I knew, I was laying on my bed holding my aching cheek after getting the taste slapped right out of my mouth by my mom. “DON’T YOU EVER USE THAT WORD AGAINST US AGAIN YOUNG LADY!” My mom demanded and I promptly got out of ned to stand up for myself.

”Why? It describes you, doesn’t it?” I snapped back only to get a second slap, it was then that things went from bad to worse because my dad noticed a Team Hero poster that a friend had gotten me for my sixteenth birthday, considering said friend was a guy I’m sure he had dreams of getting to date the hot Greek girl in his class but that never came to be and that was the last thing on my mind right now. ”What are you doing?!”

“Tearing down their abomination!” My dad responded and before I could stop him, he ripped the poster down and tore it in half leaving me in tears. “This is for your own good Aria……...”

”YOU FUCKING MALAKA! I HATE YOU! BOTH OF YOU!” I snapped at my parents before I stormed out of my room and eventually the house running away from home that night.

It wasn’t permanent off course, I didn’t cut them out of my life completely until after I enrolled at the Go Gym and I had stayed with a friend for a couple of days, sadly that friend couldn’t move with us to Vegas, and I did manage to finish watching that episode of Climax Control but in hindsight? This incident was the catalyst that led to me cutting them out two years later, all because I wanted to follow my dreams.

And as for me never making a career out of my wrestling hobby? Two-time tag team champion and one time Bombshell Roulette Champion, says it all doesn’t it? Parents may claim that they know best but that’s not always the case.

I always suspected that my parents would try to weasel their way back into my life if I did achieve any success, but they didn’t do that when me and Carter dominated the Pride Tag Team Championship Division in SCU and I haven’t heard a peep from them since winning the Bombshell Roulette Title, the only chance now is if/when I have a baby with Francisco because let’s face it, all parents want to be grandparents someday right? But I honestly hope they don’t and I’m just glad that my relationship with the rest of my family (both stateside and in Greece) is a lot healthier by comparison.

God, I hope Carter’s relationship with his family doesn’t get destroyed by Laz!

Backstage at Violent Conduct VIII, New Delhi, India
Sunday the 4th of September 2022, 20:30pm

They say that you never forget your first time, and I am well aware of the different meanings that phrase can have! Just because I don’t like using swear words doesn’t mean I’m totally innocent!

But tonight, was going to go down as one of the best in my wrestling career for one simple reason, in the Triple Threat between myself, Georgie and Melissa for the Bombshell Roulette Title, I had come out on top! I had won the title after pinning Georgie and I couldn’t keep the smile off my face if I tried! Once I reached the backstage area I dropped to my knees for a few seconds as it set in, my road to my first title had been smother than some others, Krystal went through her losing streak before she won hers and Jessie’s came at the height of the Team Erick debacle, me? I had enjoyed an undefeated streak (two wins counts as a streak, right?) on PPV and whilst my experience on the main shows had been rocky, I at least got a few wins, including the one over Alicia that set this whole thing in motion.

Once I got back up, I made my way further into the backstage area where a crowd of my friends were there to congratulate me, Krystal, Carter, Jessie, Cass, just to name a few.

And my boyfriend was right there, front and centre.

”ARI!” Francisco greeted me as he held his arms out for a hug and I ran into his arms for the celebratory hug, I’m not a small girl by any means, I’m taller than most at 5ft 6 and my weight is about average for a woman of my height, but Francisco was still bigger and stronger than me and had no issues spinning me around for the hug. ”I knew it, I knew you could do it!”

”We all cheered when you won the title Ari, but Francisco was by far the loudest!” Krystal commented with a dry chuckle as Francisco let me down gently and I grinned in response. ”In fact, I’m almost surprised that you didn’t hear him out there!”

”Maybe buy him a megaphone for the next time I win a title for the first time?” I joked getting a laugh out of my friends, but as I scanned the crowd for one person my joy quickly turned to worry as Carter came up to me, like the others he had a massive grin on his face but he didn’t say much, he just pulled me into a tight celebratory hug and left once the hug was done, he was gone, but not before I saw the nasty bruises on his face. ”I’m not the only one who saw the bruises on his face, right?” I asked once Carter as long gone and Krystal had an uncomfortable look on her face, as the excitement died down the crowd of wrestlers got clear of the gorilla position to make way for the next batch of wrestlers to make their entrances but me, Krystal, Cassie, Francisco and Jessie stayed close together to keep the conversation going.

”He wasn’t here for the start of the match, so I went looking for him, looked all over the arena for Carter before I found him watching the match on a monitor with a crowd of wrestlers and staff.” Krystal admitted with an awkward sigh as she brushed some hair over her shoulder. ”We talked briefly but by the time I found him, I mad missed most of the match and before I knew it, the match was over and he was gone, but not before I saw those bruises.”

”And considering the stuff I overheard on Monday, that can only mean one thing.” Cassie added with a frown as the teenager folded her arms, mood wise Cassie was doing a lot better than she was after the incident, but it was clear that a heart to heart with her mom was what she needed. ”I don’t know what you guys want to do about it, but we can’t let it continue.”

”We won’t get anywhere by revealing that we know about what’s going on with him and Laz, at least not right away.” Krystal commented, and I couldn’t help but agree with that. ”My main concern is Carter possibly using Cassie’s known drug use against her when he does find out.”

”BUT THAT’S BULLSHIT!” Cass exclaimed loud enough for some nearby stagehands to hear and in one case she made the poor guy jump out of his skin, Cass covered her mouth when she realized what she had done and atter apologizing profusely to the stagehand she continued. ”This is my second time in India and both times you refused to let me bring my weed with me!”

”Well yeah, that’s a little thing called drug smuggling, most countries frown upon it!” I responded in a deadpan way and Cassie grinned sheepishly. ”Jokes aside, he’ll be looking for anything to excuse Laz’s actions, trust me, I don’t like it either but I’m speaking from experience here Cassie.”

”Let’s hope that we can intervene before it’s too late.” Cassie responded with a grim nod as we walked down the hallways. ”So are you guys going to reveal that I’m the only reason that you know what’s happening with Carter and Laz?”

”We’ll try to avoid it at first but it’s inevitable that he’ll figure it out, Carter isn’t stupid after all.” I responded with a sigh before glancing down at my newly won title. ”I can’t  focus too much on negativity right now! I just won my first singles title, that calls for a celebration and I don’t mean the celebration I’ll have with Francisco!”

”How about we worry about that once we return to Vegas? I’ve still got my match against Sam to come and I’m sure Daniel will be happy to throw a party for you at the Gold Coast!” Krystal pointed out and I had to admit that she had a point, I had been so focussed on my title win that I forgot that there were still plenty of other matches to come! ”Even so, congrats Ari! I’m not going to ask you to try to break my records, but I will ask that you do that title proud!”

”Thanks Charlotte, and I will!” I responded with a grin before we walked off, the fact that I was now a champion for the first time since my reign as one half of the Pride Tag Team Champions was just starting to set in but I guess it’s a feeling that you don’t really get used too.

Ariana’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 6th of September 2022, 15:15pm

This should be a time of celebration.

Violent Conduct VIII ended up being a great night for the Go Gym in general! Krystal managed to pick up the win over Sam Marlowe in a great match, Carter made Todd Williams submit to his own submission hold and Fenris returned to action following his leave of absence after being blinded by Bea Barnhart! We even had a big party at the Gold Coast to celebrate! So why is the mood so rotten?

The revelations made about Carter’s relationship with Laz whilst we were in New Delhi was hanging over us like the Sword of Damocles!

Carter had flown straight home after he picked up the win over Todd at the show and whilst it wasn’t mandatory that the wrestlers stick around for the whole show, the things that Cassie had discovered following the feast I threw for Carter and Laz left a dark cloud hanging over us.

We did manage one small victory though! Carter had agreed to meet me and Krystal at my home as soon as we were back stateside! That proved to be unrealistic though due to the long flight, the party at the Gold Coast and me and Francisco wanting to have our own *ahem* “special” celebration as soon as we returned home!

And unless you want things to get X-Rated, I can’t really go into details about said celebration!

”Do you think he’ll show up?” Krystal asked, and I glanced up at my friend, the Australian woman had arrived an hour earlier, and I could only shrug my shoulders in response. ”As much as I want to do this, I can’t stay around here all day! I have a wife, a daughter and a dog at home and I’m giving up my time to be here!”

”I understand Charlotte, but Carter said that he’ll be here and it’s better that we do it now rather than during our D&D session tomorrow!” I sighed in response though to be honest? We weren’t even sure if Carter was going to show for that, even during the India tour Carter had been showing up less and less to our weekly D&D games. ”And let’s face it, things are crazy enough during those sessions whenever Aron goes into Tristan mode!”

”I’d drink to that if I weren’t already nursing a hangover from the Gold Coast party!” Krystal admitted with a sheepish grin but before I could question whether this was the ring time to do this (I was hungover from the party as well but mine was relatively minor compared to Krystal’s) there was a knock at the door and I didn’t hesitate to get up to answer it. ”Do you think it’s him?”

”I don’t know but I hope so.” I responded with a sigh before I went to answer the door, luckily it was Carter and in spite of my concern for him, there was literally no other way I could greet my bestie! ”Bestie! I’m so glad you could make it!” I greeted Carter with one of my trademark tight and warm hugs, what can I say? I’m an affectionate person by nature!

”And miss a chance to be around my favourite Bombshell Roulette Champion of the past two days?” Carter responded with a warm grin before I broke the hug and lead him into the house, when he spotted Krystal in the living room his mood turned. ”You didn’t tell me that she’d be here!”

”Why? You ended our conversation abruptly at Violent Conduct VIII, I was hoping to pick up where we left off!” Krystal pointed out as she made herself comfortable and I walked up to the older woman. ”Frankly Carter? We’re concerned, we saw those bruises on your face when you showed up for Violent Conduct last night!”

”And I told you, I got those bruises from falling in the shower!” Carter insisted and we shared a look, I wasn’t sure if Carter realized that he wasn’t fooling anyone, we compete in a contact sport for god’s sake we know what bruises from being hit look like and the bruises on Carter’s face, whilst either healed or covered with heavy makeup, didn’t come from falling in the shower. ”Laz had nothing to do with it!”

And there it was, the magic word, Carter had brought up Laz in a conversation with Miles Kasey and Ben Jordan after my win at the Supercard but immediately backtracked when Miles and Ben started to question him about it, knowing what we knew? We weren’t about to let him get off that easy! ”Carter, please, just listen to what we have to say! Those bruises didn’t come from slipping in the shower, they came from Laz, didn’t they?”

You could hear a pin drop in my house after I asked Carter that question, the awkward silence was only occasionally broken by Krystal coughing a couple of times, but Carter eventually broke the silence. ”I see what’s going on here! You’re jealous!” Carter was getting defensive again and his method of attack left me floored metaphorically speaking. ”You were pining for Laz’s affection when we first met him Ari, don’t try to deny it!”

”I was still a single woman when we met Laz, off course I’d pine after a guy as good looking as him!” I countered as I ran a hand through my hair, but it was clear that Carter wasn’t backing down and I continued. ”I only stopped when I found out that he was gay, but I found my feet a couple of weeks later when I met Francisco through that dating site!”

”More to the point Carter, did you forget who you’re talking too?” Krystal added as she folded her arms and we turned to her. ”You know what my childhood was like Carter, you know I’ve been in this situation whilst I was growing up! Don’t you think I’ve heard stuff like this before?” Krystal added but if it was possible, that just made Carter even more upset.

”Oh I’m sorry, remind me again when you got your therapist degree!” Carter countered and whilst it was true that Krystal wasn’t a licensed therapist, I’m pretty sure she’d be the first to tell you that she is the wrong person for that kind of job, Krystal was clearly hoping that her life experiences would break through to Carter. ”Your wrong, both of you! You don’t know Laz like I do and Ari? I expected better from you but it’s clear to me that you want Laz out of the picture because it’s not just us anymore!”

”WHAT?! Carter it hasn’t been “just us” since Krystal signed with SCU last year, what sense does that make?!” I demanded as I motioned to Krystal but Carter stood his ground, part of me was glad that Francisco had opted to stay out of it because I’m sure it would’ve gotten a lor nastier otherwise, I maybe the wrestler of the couple but he was usually one of the first to jump to my aid when I got into arguments. ”We’re doing this because we care about you Carter, can’t you see that…….”

”If you truly cared then you’d stay out of my sex life!” Carter snapped at us before he turned his back and headed towards the door. ”I don’t need this! And I won’t be attending our D&D session this week, Laz is taking me to an after party for his latest photo shoot!”

”I know real life is supposed to come before D&D, but this is the fifth time you’ve bowed out of a session since the India tour started!” Krystal pointed out and Carter glanced over his shoulder at her. ”I can’t keep changing my session plans to accommodate your absence!”

”Well excuse me for valuing my Social Life over a fictional one! In fact, if it’s going to be that big of a problem, then I’m going to drop out of the campaign entirely!” Carter declared before he stormed out of the house leaving us in his wake,

The intervention had failed, we had a feeling it wasn’t going to be that easy anyway, we just had no idea that it was going to get that nasty.

One thing was for sure, we needed the help from Carter’s extended family, but without solid proof we weren’t going to get their numbers from either the bosses or our trainers.

As much as it broke my heart, we needed more time.

Local café, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 19th of September 2022, 14:00pm

I’m not sure if the failed intervention had a hand in it but the first Climax Control of the cycle hadn’t gone our way.

Krystal wasn’t pinned but she still lost the Fatal Four Way World Bombshell Contendership Match to Diamond Steele after she pinned Sam Marlowe but not before Alicia Lukas dropped Sam with the Georgia Drop, Krystal said that she wasn’t that broken up about it because she was in no hurry to face Masque (not that I could blame her) but I had to wonder how much of that was Krystal putting on a brave face.

But I had my own problems to deal with, following Miles’s successful defence of the men’s Roulette Title against Agostino Romano last night the bosses had decided that it was my turn to defend my newly won title against a former champion, her name? Seleana Zdunich! Someone who had been a persistent challenger since she lost the title to Johanna Krieger in 2020, fitting really considering that Seleana had given Krystal her toughest challenge before Keira challenged the Aussie for the title at the start of 2022.

As much as it upset me, I had to set the situation with Carter aside if I wanted to win, I needed to prove that I wasn’t a fluke champion after all!

That wasn’t to say that Seleana didn’t have problems of her own! Since the whole controversy with her estranged wife started at Summer XXXTreme Seleana had made a concerted effort to distance herself from Crystal or whatever her name was these days! And to be fair, Seleana was doing a great job at that having challenged for the World Bombshell Championship in Roxi’s last defence before dropping it to Masque and done what her wife couldn’t do at Violent Conduct VIII, namely get the win!

I will grant that there is a world of difference between Alicia Lukas and Char Kwan as competitors, I’ve faced both since I debuted for SCW after all, but the bosses were still using Seleana’s success at Violent Conduct VII as a good reason for her to be my first challenger.

”Almost a year after she challenged you for this title and Seleana’s serving as my first challenger.” I commented to Krystal as we sat down at the outdoors café, following the argument with Carter and the events of Climax Control #341 we had agreed to meet up at the café to try to unwind, and that was before I knew about my first challenger. ”Kinda appropriate isn’t it?”

”If wins over Char Kwan alone were enough to get a title match around here, you’d have a long line of challengers in front of you.” Krystal commented as she shook her head and I had to admit that she had a point. ”Either Seleana’s the first of many challengers they have lined up to face you for the title or they are just using that as an excuse to put together a great match, it’s not the first time a match that wasn’t advertised as a contenders match was used as such a justification.”

”True but I’d be lying if a match against Seleana wasn’t something I wanted since signing that contract with SCW during the Greece Lightning Tour.” I admitted with a sigh and Krystal nodded in agreement. ”When I last met Seleana, we competed in that Battle Royal for the vacated Bombshell Internet Title, and it didn’t end well for either of us! I don’t know if my self-esteem would’ve survived getting the boot so soon after Bea Barnhart if I never got the win over Alicia Lukas the following week!”

”If there’s one thing my rookie year taught me, it’s that every loss jut means you have to dust yourself off and come back stronger! And I did that in style during my title reign!” Krystal pointed out and she had a point, you’d be hard pressed to find a better comeback story in recent times than Krystal and her Roulette Title reign, warts and all, and I was beginning to wonder if I could do the same thing. ”Your situation isn’t the same as mine granted, you actually had more than two wins to your name heading into the match against Melissa and Georgie for one thing, but you’re training under Gabriel and Odette prepared you for this and you’ve proven that you can be a successful champion!”

”I take it you mean my tag title reigns with Carter and Alex in SCU?” I asked, and Krystal nodded to confirm it. ”I know you mean well but being a successful tag team wrestler and champion is one thing, doing the same as a singles star and champion is another and whilst Carter proved that he could do it in SCU, I need to prove that I’m not in Carter’s shadow and that I can hold up my end of the bargain!”

”No one ever said that holding onto titles is easy, but you and Carter trained at the Go Gym at the same time, that’s gotta say something about your chances in this match.” Krystal responded, and I grinned as her motivational speech did its job. ”We’d better order something, I’ve got a Twitch stream to start this evening!”

”Ad I have a plane to catch in the morning, GCW is taking me out to New Jersey for Shotgun, got a rematch with Jessica Anderson lined up.” I nodded in agreement before we ordered our food and the topic shifted elsewhere.

Go Gym Parking Lot, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 19th of September 2022, 18:00pm

*promo time*

Rise or fall?

”I said it last night at Climax Control, and I’ll say it again today, it’s still surreal to me that I am the new Bombshell Roulette Champion!” I said as I adjusted the title over my shoulder. ”But being a champion comes with certain responsibilities, the higher ups expect you to be ready to defend the title at a moment’s notice and when a title match is announced, they expect you to ask “how high” in response, that’s the situation I find myself in this week as I’m defending my newly won title for the first time ever and against a decorated opponent to boot at Climax Control, her name? Seleana Zdunich!”

This will be good.

”Seleana I’ll be the first to admit that our first encounter didn’t go well for either of us, we entered that Battle Royal with high hopes for winning the vacated Bombshell Internet Title only for them to be dashed just as quickly as we entered the match.” I let out a disappointed sigh as I thought back to the second show of the India tour before shaking my head. ”That was then and this is now, we’ve come a long way since that match and you said that I was someone who you wanted to see what I could do in the ring, well, now’s our chance but there’s a lot of pressure on my head as we head into this match for one simple reason!”

And that reason is?

”I’m the new champion and this is my first defence! And after my male counterpart managed to avoid being a one and done champion last night, the question becomes “can I repeat Miles’s success?” and that is the pressure that is mounting upon me.” I added as I glanced over at my title. ”There hasn’t been a one and done champion since Diamond Steele won the title from Keira at Blaze of Glory XI earlier this year and I’m not about to break that streek if I have anything to say about it, but I’d be lying if I said that this was going to be an easy match Seleana, because you’ve been in my position before and you know what it takes to win and retain a title, does that mean I doubt that I can do it?”

Not at all.

”If I didn’t believe in myself, I wouldn’t be here today talking about this match, heck I never would’ve enrolled in the Go Gym to begin with but here I am, conducting a promo from outside my training school, I sacrificed a lot to get where I am today Seleana up to and including family.” I admitted with a regretful sigh as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”And this match will just be another case of me proving that those sacrifices were worth it because after being told by those I thought loved me that I wouldn’t find success as a wrestler, it would be the sweetest revenge to prove them wrong! I’ve already done that during my SCU career where I was an accomplished tag team wrestler, but this is my chance to strike out and prove that I can do it alone as well!” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”More importantly, I’m out to prove that Carter and Krystal are not the only ones who can achieve singles success in Team Go, you could argue that I’ve done that already be winning this title but you know as well as anyone that that’s only part of the battle Seleana, winning a title is one thing, retaining it in the first defence is another!”

The true test.

”And being a former World and Bombshell Roulette Champion yourself Seleana, you know that fact all too well! But as much as I hate repeating myself, I have to refer back to something I said when I was promoting that Battle Royal.” I added as I folded my arms. ”You’ve been trying to get back in the history books as a champion for the past two years! I don’t need to tell you that that’s a long time to go without holding a title Seleana an in that time you’ve repeatedly tried to win titles, this is just another chapter in that long story of you trying to get over that hurdle but as much as I want to see someone as nice as you find success? I’ve got my own goals in mind!” I said as held up my title. ”And they all revolve around this!”

Surprise, surprise.

”Personally speaking? I couldn’t ask for a better first challenger than you Seleana, your decorated, you’ve been doing this a lot longer than me, you’re the type of opponent that I can learn a lot from!”  I added as I rested my title over my shoulder. ”But at the same time, being my first challenger means that you’re the one I have to prove myself against! Not just to you, not just to the fans but to the other Bombshells on the roster, to prove that I can hang with anyone as long as I’m champion and that I’m no fluke that is my goal in this match! Everything that comes after this match I’ll take it in my stride!” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Because if everything goes to plan Seleana? You won’t just be my first challenger, rather you’ll be the first of many!”

Funny thing about plans though.

”I off course know that plans can change, if everything went to plan for Krystal she would still be the champion, but we all know how that ended! And let me make one thing clear, I’m not out to break Krystal’s records as champion, if that happens, it happens but Krystal is my friend and I want her records to stand for as long as possible!” I commented as I looked at my reflection in my title belt. ”But that doesn’t mean that I want this reign to end almost as quickly as it started, Krystal might have a reputation as a competitive person but I’m just as competitive as she is, I’m just nicer about it and I won’t let anything stand in my way of having as long a reign as possible!”

It’s that simple.

”The rest of the Bombshell roster will be watching this match with one question on their minds, will I soar higher, or will I be shot down in flames as champion? We’ve already seen two of the new champions crowned at Violent Conduct VIII pass their first test as champions and now it’s my turn to prove myself as champion and you will be my first test as champ!” I added as I glanced at my title. ”Make no mistake about its Seleana, I’m out to pass this test with flying colours and the fact that it’s a former World Bombshell Champion that’s standing across from me as my first challenger just makes me want to work harder to show the world that I can do it! I can and will retain the title over any and all challengers!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Soaring higher or be shot down in flames! I guess I can make that my motto as I head into this reign, but I need to get past the first hurdle before I can even think about that and Seleana? You’re that hurdle!” I added as I moved towards my car ready to head home. ”Will this be a great match? Absolutely! Will this be the end of my reign as Bombshell Roulette Champion? Absolutely not! I refuse to let my reign be done after one defence and as talented as you are Seleana I’m not about to falter at the first defence and you will soon bask in the Greek Angel’s light as I continue my reign as the new Bombshell Roulette Champion!”

I got in my care and drove off as the scene fades.