Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep 137 (RESULTS)  (Read 4095 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU Underground Ep 137 (RESULTS)
« on: June 20, 2022, 10:19:25 PM »
Underground Ep. 137

Underground 137 - 6/18 - BMO Field in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sin City Underground Ep 137 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 60% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the BMO Field in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network on Saturday, June 18th, 2022.

In the BMO Field parking lot, the Jeckel Family freak show is in full operation, with patrons checking out the various performers. Standing inside one of the tents is Helena Jeckel, who motions the camera to her.

Helena: Welcome I hope you're enjoying the show, but it’s not the show you're here to see, that’s fine, I know you desire comments on our upcoming encounters with the Azarovs. They are very good, but they aren’t the Jeckels, we like the performances are outcasts, people that people like Andrey and Esther look their noses down upon.

Helena's face takes a serious tone.

Helena: Those who have looked down upon us have learned the errors of ways, Andrey and Esther will be no different, they seek to take our GRIME tag team titles, but they will fail, as all the others have, we are the monsters in the closet, the monsters under the bed and we are the frightening things that go bump in the night, and we have another advantage over Andrey and Esther as they do not know which two of us as been chosen to compete in what will be another successful defense of our GRIME tag team titles. Andrey, Esther, pray to your god and ask him for prayers and mercy, we will offer you none,  when the bell rings your faith will be sealed, and your defeat will be glorious. It is written so it shall be done.

GRIME Tag Team Championship Match
The Jeckels Vs The Azarovs

The two familiar teams look across the ring at each other to start off the match. Andrey and Jake meet in the middle of the ring for a Test of Strength, and this goes on for nearly a minute, both men gaining and losing the advantage.  It ends when Jake gets Andrey down to the ground for a one count.  Jake celebrates, but Andrey takes advantage of the mistake and gains and maintains the advantage with a Belly-to-Back Suplex, followed by several reversals that turn into various suplexes.  Jake is forced to tag out to Helena, and Andrey tags in Esther.  Helena throws several kicks and punches, and they start to wear on Esther after a moment.  However, Esther is able to catch one leg and falls back into a Release Suplex.  Helena lands in the corner, upside down.  Before she can crumble, Esther hits a Hip Strike to Helena’s midsection.  She follows it up by dragging her away from the corner, getting a two count.  Jake comes back inside, but Andrey is quick to step inside to stop him.  Jake hits a sucker punch on Andrey while Helena grabs onto Esther’s tights, getting a near three count, but Esther kicks out.  Both women scramble towards their feet, and Helena gets there first.  She kicks at Esther’s head, taking her back down to the mat.  As the referee tries to get the guys outside, Helena pulls out brass knuckles.  She tries for Esther, but Esther ducks the punch and tries to wrestle them away.  However, Helena is able to draw her arm back and she nails Esther three quick times before hitting a Discus Punch that floors Esther.  She goes for the cover as Javi dashes into the ring. He backs Jake off and spears Andrey into the corner, doing the Javi Bux as Helena gets the three! The Jeckels win via pinfall.

Triple Threat Match
Jamie Staggs Vs Alex Rush Vs “Shorty” Devin Tyler

OOC: Due to time constraints, this match is extra summarized. Sorry.
Alex Rush and Shorty team up on Jamie, who makes himself the villain of the match. Shorty takes advantage of the No DQ rule, nailing 4 Dick Punch City hits on Jamie, while Alex tries the Choke On This Wad. He and Shorty then come to blows. Shorty nails the Dick Punch City on Alex. While Alex is distracted, Jamie rolls Shorty up to get the victory.

The scene cuts backstage to Cordelia Clark as she loosens up a little bit more before her upcoming match. She’s as focused as she can be, but that focus really becomes tested when Andrea Hernandez walks into the picture. Needless to say, Cordelia isn’t happy to see her whatsoever. There is a bit of a staredown before Andrea breaks the ice and the tension.

Andrea: Who the fuck do you think you are, huh?

Cordelia: Excuse me? I should be the one asking you that question. You cost me a match that 9 times out of 10, I would win, and then you run up the score with a backstage assault.

Andrea: So?

Cordelia: SO!?!?! Really? You’re acting like it’s no big deal…

Andrea: It’s not. To be honest, you’re someone that reminds me of the old me and not in a good way. You are very much reminding me of old, pushover Andrea that was so nice to everyone and that wanted to fight for honor and respect…

Cordelia: And that’s a bad thing? That Andrea was actually pretty darn good and it WAS that Andrea that was a world champion at that point.

Andrea: You clearly weren’t paying attention to the way that title reign went for me.

Cordelia: And you clearly weren’t paying attention to some of the words I had to say about you last week…

The mention of this causes Andrea to have a little bit of pause as she begins to think about her response. Andrea’s eyes narrow with anger, indicating that she didn’t take kindly to the words that Cordelia said about her whatsoever.

Andrea: Way to exaggerate the way everyone else does…

Cordelia: Is it an exaggeration when you haven’t even made an appearance for Sin City Wrestling since Into the Void?

Andrea: Look, you don’t know ANYTHING about how this business really works. Alright? When you first arrived in SCU, you had an edge and you had a hell of an attitude that I actually could appreciate but ever since this whole thing with your sister happened, you went completely soft. When you got hit with adversity before, you would take the bull by the horns and make due with the hand you were dealt with. Now? You’ve become so flimsy that even the tiniest little setback gets you crying. Whatever happened between yourself and your sister? You need to get the fuck over that. I don’t care about your family drama…

Cordelia: YOU are one to talk about family drama…

Andrea: YOUR family has a now-deceased FUCK UP that ruins most of the credibility your family could ever have with how she was in this business being the beta prototype version of Hayley Halsey so you don’t have any right to say anything about mine, okay? Listen, you got your match at Supernova and if you want to keep digging your own grave, so be it. But, you’re not beating me. You’re not good enough to beat me. The Cordelia that became SCU Underground Champion and the Cordelia that threw her weight around had the best chance of beating me but even THAT was never a guarantee. So, why don’t you shut the fuck up and count down to Supernova where I AM going to humiliate you…

Cordelia: Actually, I’m about to head out for my match and maybe I’ll show you that the one that REALLY went soft and gave up on who she really is… wasn’t me… but YOU

Andrea seethes in anger.

Cordelia: All of this attitude and you’ve yet to be a world champion again…

Andrea can’t control her anger anymore and smacks Cordelia across the face. She turns and exits the scene while Cordelia holds onto her face processing what the hell just happened as the scene fades out.

Singles Match
Angel of Filth Vs Kelli Torres

Filth saunters around the ring, but Kelli doesn’t waste any time in tackling her to the mat.  She throws punch after punch at Filth, trash talking as she does so, and Kelli’s name is thrown out there.  Filth uses the mild distraction to throw an elbow into Kelli’s eye.  She slides out from under her and she stands up, trash talking back as she throws a hard slap that echoes throughout the entire arena.  She then hits a back kick to Kelli’s face.  She goes for the cover, but gets a 1.5.  She lifts Kelli up and sends her into the ropes, tackling her to the ground as they begin throwing punches.  They roll around in an almost catfight-like manner.  Eventually, they both get back to their feet.  Kelli knocks Filth into the corner and hits rapid shoulderbutts.  She then lifts Filth up onto the top rope.  She lands a Superplex.  After a few seconds of catching her breath, she musters the energy to get the cover for 2.  Filth kicks out, and then she rolls to the ropes.  She uses them to start rising up.  Kelli charges at her, but Filth does a Back Body Drop, sending Kelli to the apron.  Filth jumps onto the second rope and hits a high kick to Kelli’s head, nearly knocking her off.  She hits a second that does the job.  Filth climbs onto the top rope and flies off with a Dive that levels both ladies. They brawl on the outside until Kelli is able to get Filth back inside of the ring. She rolls inside and ducks a Clothesline, hitting the Get Stuffed Drongo (Superkick). She nearly gets a three count. She picks Filth up, but Filth rolls Kelli up. Kelli fights back, so Filth puts her feet on the ropes, securing the 3. Angel of Filth wins via pinfall.

Stewart, Gail, and Gemma are standing on the balcony of their hotel, Marissa finished setting up, after going to her final checks she gets her countdown.

Marissa: Hello SCU fans please welcome my guest at this time Stewart.

A shirtless Stewart steps into frame. Marissa gasps.

Marissa: Um. so Stewart we know you have been enjoying SCU being back in your home country, upcoming at Underground 137 you’ll challenge for a championship you have held several times the Underground against HB Carter.

Stewart: No one has held the underground title more times than me, HB is a great guy and a great champion, happy pride month HB.

Marissa: How would it feel to win the Underground title in your home country?

Stewart: It would feel great, but like I said HB is great champion, and you never look past him, the fans are in for one heck of a match, and if I send the Toronto fans homes happy as the new Underground, it will be a great night, if I don’t it will still be a great night.

Stewart winks into the camera.

Stewart: HB let's give the fans a great match, and may the best man win.

Marissa: Thanks for your time.

Stewart: Always a pleasure Marissa.

Singles Match
Jane Harper Vs Cordelia Clark

Cordelia grabs onto Jane right away and flings her into the ropes.  Jane ducks a Clothesline, but on the rebound, she catches a hard elbow to the face and goes down.  Cordelia stomps away at her violently in a circle before picking her up and landing a Snap Suplex.  She holds on and lifts Jane into another Snap Suplex.  She goes for  third, but Jane knees her in the gut and then clubs her back.  She flings Cordelia into the corner and follows up with a Clothesline.  She goes for a  Running Bulldog, but Cordelia flings her forward.  She rushes behind Jane and hits a Punt Kick to her spine.  She locks on a Standing Rear Choke.  Jane refuses to give in, and Cordelia begins hammering away at her head, punch after punch.  Jane claws at Cordelia’s eyes.  She uses the distraction to get up and she begins delivering a series of kicks, grounding Cordelia with a Spin Kick.  She scores a two count.  She lifts Cordelia up, and Cordelia roars as she kicks Jane in the gut. She secures the Heartbreaker and goes for the cover. Cordelia Clark wins via pinfall. No sooner than Cordelia is announced the winner, Andrea Hernandez comes rushing out. She begins hammering away at Cordelia with clubs. She isn’t prepared for Cordelia to lift and dump her over the top rope, and to the outside. As Andrea rises up, Cordelia nails a Baseball Slide that knocks Andrea down. Cordelia returns the slap from earlier before leaving the ringside area, leaving Andrea seething as she gets up.

Merlot: Can be honest?

Her voice rings out in English as the picture comes to life. However, the champion is not in the shot. Instead, the camera zooms in on an empty training ring.

Merlot: Being Underground Champion doesn’t feel like Merlot thought it would.

There’s a slight pause.

Merlot: The Underground Championship alluded Merlot for super long time. Kept fighting and fighting and fighting, but, sometimes felt like time wasn’t going to come. However, assumed that if it did come, Merlot would be content. But Merlot not content—

Another pause.

Merlot: But is hard to feel content. Truthfully, winning the championship was never enough. Merlot didn’t just want to be a Underground Champion. No, no, no! Wanted to be great Underground Champion. And to be great, must hold head up and defend!

A second passes.

Merlot: Linnéa? Thank you. Have no doubt that you will fight hard. Have no doubt that you will do everything in power to win. That same fire that fuels you is the same fire that will propel Merlot forward as well. But please know this: nothing will be held back in the match. The road to this belt was taxing and hellacious. So will take a hell of a lot to beat me for it. That’s a promise.

With that, the picture begins to fade.

SCU Underground Championship Match
Helluva Bottom Carter Vs Stewart Mason

The champion goes right for it with a Running Elbow, but Stewart grabs it and sends Carter back into the ropes.  As he comes back, he nails a Hip Toss to the champ.  Stewart lifts Carter up into a Rolling Suplex.  He twists and goes for another, but Carter elbows him in the side of the face and drops him with a Crossface!  Too soon, as the bigger Stewart is able to reach out enough so that Jack is able to reach the ropes for the break.  Carter lets go and stomps on Jack’s arm.  Carter picks Stewart up and sends him to the ropes.  He hits a Spinning Elbow to Stewart’s face.  He then goes for a German Suplex, but Stewart lands on his feet.  He holds on and drops Carter with a Reverse DDT.  He flips Carter over on his back and covers him. A shoulder up after 2. Carter bounces off of the ropes, catching on them a bit. Stewart takes advantage of this and nails his own German Suplex.  He tries for the cover, but Carter rolls back.  He gets Stewart with a Punt Kick to the face.  I think he just knocked out Stewart’s tooth.  Gail scrambles to collect it for safekeeping.  Carter grabs onto Stewart’s head and goes for a Piledriver.  Despite bleeding from the mouth after losing a tooth, Stewart lifts Carter up and over.  He falls to the floor and Stewart goes for a Leg Drop and covers for a 2.  Carter rolls over to the side to get out of the ring, but Gail pushes him back.  This gives Stewart enough time to reach Carter and fling him up onto his shoulders for a Death Valley Driver.  He goes for the cover once more. Kickout at 2!  Stewart is getting tired now.  You can see it on his face.   He lifts his arms up for an Ax Handle Smash to Carter’s head!  But Carter ducks out of the way.  He is able to secure a Leg Sweep.  He climbs on top of Stewart, hammering away until Stewart slips him over and starts throwing punches. The referee backs him off as Carter is out on the ground.  The referee goes to check on Carter, who insists he’s able to continue. Stewart nails Carter with a Shining Wizard. Carter ducks under a Clothesline attempt as he rises up. He then smacks the referee across the face before his vision clears of stars. He covers his mouth and begins apologizing. The referee’s nose appears broken, and he calls for the bell. Stewart Mason wins via Disqualification, Helluva Bottom Carter retains…

The show cuts to the locker room which appears to be completely wrecked at this point. There are a couple of doors ripped off their locker hinges and there is debris scattered everywhere, including a flatscreen TV. The scene pans revealing Morganna is more or less behind the vandalism and she is steaming pissed off at the moment. She is doing everything that she can to keep herself composed as she begins to express her thoughts.

Morganna: Slow counting referees… and it leads to THAT! YET AGAIN, the tag team champions that SHOULDN’T be have LUCK on their side and I can continue to repeat ad nauseum how SICK and fucking TIRED I am of this! At this point, the only thing I can ask is “why?” It seems like there is always something that HAS to go against us… against ME! I’m TIRED of Rory and Unknown getting away with LUCKY BREAKS! I bet you two think I am going to just sit back and allow this to die, don’t you? Well guess what, that’s not going to happen. You see, Skag is in good shape despite everything that happened and we’re NOT done! We’re NOT going to fade into the night. I am NOT going to fade into the darkness. I’m not going to let this bullshit stand!

Morganna takes a bit of a deep breath doing everything that she can to calm herself down. However, she is beginning to realize that calming down is becoming a more difficult task than it had ever been before.

Morganna: I admit that Skag’s little speeches about giving into whatever darkness I have going on inside me was something that I had dismissed mostly as hogwash that I didn’t really want anything to do with, but I suppose now I’ve been left with no other choice. I’m done playing so damn nice and if I have to make BOTH of your lives hell until we get what WE deserve, then so be it. I’m about to go to a dark place now, a palace that I was reluctant to go to. It was a place that my sister was ALWAYS… and will ALWAYS BE… afraid of going to.

But it must be done.

I used to be someone that would just let things slide and be done with it, but NO! NOT THIS TIME! We’re still coming for those tag team titles that you NEVER DESERVED to begin with and if I were you at this point? I’d watch your backs. Because no matter how much you both want to THINK it’s over, it’s NOT! And if I have anything to say about it, this massive fluke bullshit that you are both on is going to be snuffed out sooner rather than later.

Morganna takes a look around the room and all of the damage and debris that she has caused. She shows no remorse for this whatsoever as she turns and exits the scene. The scene focuses on the damage that she has caused as the scene fades to black.

In an almost uncharacteristic turn of events, we see Skag sitting inside of a well lit room, watching the broadcast of Morganna’s speech. His eyes light up, sparkling blue as he begins to cackle.

Skag: Jawohl! The darkness approaches. Message received. Next week, Morganna will have the opportunity for us to get another chance at the titles, ja?

Skag slowly turns around to see GM Lexa Pellegrini sitting at her desk, inside of the GM office across the desk from Skag. She sighs and shrugs her shoulders.

Lexa:  Why not? It wouldn’t be the first time that we’ve had a captivating storyline to take us to Supernova. And it lets me make a quick announcement while we’ve got a few extra seconds, regarding Supernova. SO, next week, Morganna will have a chance to take on Unknown. If she wins, you guys will go on to face Rory Rockefeller and Unknown at Supernova 5 for the titles. We’ll also see a contendership match for the GRIME Tag Team Championships next week to find out who will be challenging the champs at that time. And with the fire brewing between Andrey Azarov and Javier Gonzalez, those two will go at it for the Combat Championship. We’ll also see a contendership match next week between Angel of Filth and Halo Annis to see who will challenge for the Underground Championship. Not to mention, after the way the Underground Championship Match between Carter and Stewart went, I feel it’s only fair to award Stewart a shot at the title at Supernova. How’s that for late breaking news?

Skag: Wunderbar!!!

He gets up from his seat, picks Hecate off of Lexa’s desk, which she was unaware that the rat was even on her desk to begin with, and he leaves the office, leaving Lexa to shiver upon his exit.

SCU Underground Championship Match
Merlot Ayano Vs Linnéa Lacroix

The two immediately show their hatred for one another with a violent tie up that sees Linnea knee Merlot in the gut, and Merlot hitting two headbutts.  Neither one gives but an inch.  They continue to struggle until Merlot is able to twist Linnea’s arm behind her back, shoving her away.  As Linnea turns around, Merlot punches her right in the face.  She follows up with another until getting Linnea into the corner.  She kicks Linnea in the stomach a few times before going for a Shoulderbutt.  Linnea grabs Merlot and turns her around into the corner, nailing Shoulderbutts instead.  She then marches back and charges with a Spear.  She goes to stomp on Merlot, but Merlot rolls onto the apron.  As she rises up, Linnea goes for a punch, but Merlot grabs her arm and pulls her in.  She nails a couple Headbutts, then jumps over the top rope. She drops down into an Armbar. Merlot holds on until Linnea gets to the ropes for a break.  She lets go, but then moves to the other side and twists into another one.  She again keeps it on until Linnea latches onto the ropes once again.  Merlot holds her hands up in surrender.  Linnea adjusts herself, but Merlot goes for a third Armbar.  However, Linnea is able to get up and twist so that Merlot falls onto the apron.  She then hits a low Dropkick to send Merlot to the outside.  She measures Merlot up quickly before coming off the opposing ropes with a Suicide Dive.  Both are out until the referee counts to 4, and they start to get up.  Merlot is first, surprisingly, and Linnea is half way up when Merlot charges with a Superkick, bouncing Linnea’s head off of the ring post.  Merlot goes back inside.  Linnea is out cold.  As the referee gets to a count of 3, Merlot slowly lifts Linnea back inside of the ring..  Merlot goes to drag Linnea to the center of the ring. Merlot sets Linnea up for the Vanguard Killer (Lebell Lock)! Linnea holds on as long as she can, but eventually she taps to Merlot! Merlot Ayano wins via submission.

Tune in Saturday for the hottest thing to hit Canada since NLW…

Sin City Underground presents… The Northern Lights Tour

No Nights Off… The Go-Home Tour hits several spots made famous by many of the stars in Sin City Underground. Join in on the celebration of 3 and a half years of sin, where we will see the 6th Mayhem Survival with special guest spots, and guest appearances from stars from Honor Wrestling, Northern Lights Wrestling, and Sin City Underground past. Help us make this send off tour one for the ages!

Underground 138 - 6/25 - IG Field in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Underground 139 - 7/2 - Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Supernova 5 - 7/9 - BC Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada