Author Topic: Miles Kasey v Hitamashii  (Read 2321 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Miles Kasey v Hitamashii
« on: May 03, 2022, 09:11:02 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 7000 word limit.
Good luck!

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Re: Miles Kasey v Hitamashii
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 07:18:45 PM »
The scene starts with Kingingseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu hanging out in his hotel room with his friends and Dying Breed members Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell.  They are discussing what has happened in his SCW run thus far.

Hitamashii-I am 0-2 in my return to SCW.  Not the greatest of starts, but I know my luck will turn around.  I mean, it better turn around.  Otherwise, I will be considered the worst wrestler ever, and thats sad coming from a former World Champion and all.

Andrew-Yeah, well, you must have done something right to get onto the Into the Void card against Miles "Milo" Kasey.

Hitamashii-That is true.  Even though this match doesnt mean much in the short term, but if I can get a victory here, then it might be the push I need to get me rolling and on the track I want to be on.

Ivan-You are absolutely right Hitamashii.  There would be a lot of pressure on you, but knowing you, you will capitalize at the best time, and then show the world what you are truly capable of.  SCU didn't even get to see you at your full potential.

Hitamashii-Yeah, even though they didn't see my full potential, they saw enough potential to put the World Title on me twice, and then twice more when we were associated with GRIME.

Andrew-Yeah, but the less we focus on SCU, the better.  We are in SCW now, and Into the Void is one of the biggest events SCW holds every year. 

Hitamashii-Either way, it is time for me to show SCW what I am truly capable of, and not dick around with these jokers they want to place me with.

Ivan-Yeah, Right now, I think Andrew and I are content doing what we have been doing for now.  We will let you know if that changes.

The scene ends with the trio discuss what is next for them in SCW after Into The Void.

The scene opens with Hitamashii having Greek Lasagna for dinner while sipping on a Mythos beer.  He decides to discuss his upcoming match where he faces Miles "Milo" Kasey, who is known for his high flying skills.

Hitamashii-Miles, I have been scouting you for some time now and know how explosive you can be.  That is something I have come to expect in my return to SCW, is how vastly different the explosiveness is from when I was here before.  Maybe its the fact that I was in SCU for so long that what I got used to for explosiveness was different than what I've experienced against Ben and Agostino.  I won't let your high flying antics get in my way of obtaining a victory here at Into the Void XI.  You may be a high flyer and a technical wrestler, and you have 5 inches and about 10 pounds on me, but I am an all around better wrestler than you and I will expose your weaknesses and show the world why I am as good as I say I am, and that you are my first of many victims here in SCW.  Mark my words that you will beg me for mercy when I outwit you at every turn to the point you will be sweating bullets.

The scene ends as he goes back to eating his dinner.

Title reigns
N/a

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
Re: Miles Kasey v Hitamashii
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 07:52:59 PM »
You Ever Get the Feeling You’re Being Watched?
New York, NY

Sometimes I know that there are various amounts of eyes on me for different amounts of reason but as of late, one had to wonder if there are a few out there that are moderately obsessed with me.

There is one name in particular that comes to mind.

See, for those playing our home game and are not in the know; I have been feverishly preparing myself for not only Into The Void for SCW but PWS: Apex’s Destiny. This particular show has garnered some attention from a Sin City favourite.

Hi HB.

But I digress. I can’t seem to buy myself a moment’s worth of peace lately unless I lock myself in one of the two apartments. The only saving grace has been Becca, but I’m beginning to think that she thinks I’m going insane.

Honestly, she may be right.

Back to the match at Destiny, not anything against Hitamashii, but my focus has had no choice but to be pulled there. Why? Because Jack Russow has been a royal pain in my ass.

No matter where I have gone, no matter what I have been doing he has been there. At the coffee shoppe, near Becca’s...he perched himself on a corner table, trying to act inconspicuous with a weird hat, a different one every single day, hiding behind a newspaper. He’s gone out of his way to snoop around Nate’s store, to the point where he’s been even adding in his order to mine and gotten to me to pay for it.

He’s been even caught trying to snoop in the Wolfslair gym, which was amazingly hilarious to witness but that didn’t deter our young antagonist. Oh no, if anything it made him even more determined for some reason on this strange adventure that he set himself on. But he is there at every damn turn!!!

I even took to switching up to going to a gym to get some extra time in cause he has been such a disruption to the whole routine at the school that I couldn’t do that to Alex and the crew anymore. They were going to kill them and I wasn’t about to lose that chance.

So that has been my life in a nutshell for a while. Becca thinking I’m going nuts, my stablemates irritated with him and by proxy ME and this idiot crazily stalking me.

Maybe he will follow me to Athens, then I won’t have to worry about Hitamashii’s partner because he will make sure that he’ll have me for Destiny.

Miles peers over his shoulder at the local gym and Becca who has taken to joining him just to make sure he stays focused and sure as hell you can see Jack hanging out in the back.

Earth to Milo!” Becca barks, snapping at him to get his attention.

Miles shakes his head, and growls through his teeth, “He’s fuckin’ here, again!

Ignore him and focus on what you need to do!” she says, pointing to the station that they currently were manning, “We have to catch a flight in 6 hours and he’ll probably be there too.

Miles sighs, “I’m sorry, love. I know I should be helping you with all this too but every time I have turned around he’s right the fuck there! Doesn’t he have kids to help raise?

“Maybe you should call his wife.” Becca jokes but it doesn’t even get anything from him which only elicits a sigh from her. So she decides to switch up her tactics, “He’s obsessed. I mean, I can’t blame him. With those abs and ass, I’m sure he’s got some deep seeded...

I’m going to implore you to stop before you get me all hot and bothered,” Miles realizes what she’s doing and picks back with a smirk.

Smart ass.” she rolls her eyes, “Ok so, now what?

He sets the weights for her, a lot lighter than his, “Rows. Simple, bend at the waist, back flat and pull up to your chest.

She watches his form before he stands up and motions for her to step up, “You just wanna stare at my ass.

Can you blame me?” he smirks, “Actually this one is a simple one. We’re out of water, so I’m gonna go fill up. And maybe kick his head in in the process.

Leave him be.” Becca warns him as he grabs their bottles and begins to make his way to the fountains.

Once he leaves me alone.” he says looking back, “Two sets of 15 and be right back.

She gives him a quick salute as he gets over to the fountain and begins to fill up his one bottle and out of the corner of his eye, he sees Jack perched on a chair....not even trying to be hidden except for a pair of sunglasses, and a big tub of popcorn.

Where the hell did that come from? They don’t serve popcorn here. Miles thought to himself. Jack just stares at him, eating the popcorn very, VERY slowly. Miles begins to get annoyed by it as he switches over to the other bottle and after another round of popcorn eating, Miles slams down the bottle sending water everywhere, “[/color]OKAY WHAT?!?” Jack sits up and removes his sunglasses and slowly puts the popcorn bucket down. “I can see you asshole! I see you everywhere! The Coffee shop, my favourite corner market. You owe me 10 bucks by the way! So what, what in the possible hell do you want from me?!?

Huh? Hm? Just tape study bruh.” Jack says simply shrugging.

Tape. Study?!” Miles just grumbles and focus back on filling the bottle up, mumbling, “Fucker has been following me around for weeks...

Look man, I just came here to wish ya good luck! Also to remind you to not skip out on your back and neck like I know you do sometimes. Also you do this thing when you're calling for-

Miles turns and glares at him, “I WILL kill you, Russow.” That catches the attention of onlookers, which causes Miles to back down, “I have a million things to worry about right now, including watching over Becca and making sure she doesn’t hurt herself. You and I have a lot of history but if you wanna help me with ANYTHING then get off your ass, quit hiding and actually stop screwing with me. Because believe it or not, the whole world doesn’t revolve around you.

Jack just looks at him, “If you need help, all you have to do is ask.

And he walked away.

That’s it, nothing else said.

If you need help. All you have to do is ask.

Situational Situations
Athens, Greece

Beautiful blue skies fill above the head of Miles Kasey who has found himself taking in the sights of Athens. He simply at this point finds himself sitting back at a cafe. Simple street clothes with shorts and a tank top that fits him just right that makes people who pass him, stop and double take at his appearance, wondering if maybe he’s something they’ve only read about come to actual life.

He smiles at them simply before they move on to wherever they may be heading, which causes him to shake his head.

I keep finding myself in these odd situations where I wonder if I have no one to blame but myself. Not saying that this match at Into the Void is necessarily a bad thing." Miles pulls his sunglasses up and sits them on top of his head, looking down at his hands, "Hitamashii finds himself in a rather interesting position as do I. You see, neither one of us managed to qualify for the King for a Day match so here we are, a first time ever match between you and I. I don’t know much about you all but that you come to SCW from SCU and have had a pretty decent career there.

But something was brought up when the card was announced and there was a whole spiel about how I may battle the numbers game.” This causes Miles to laugh a bit before he looks up, the blue-green eyes turning almost silver in the sun, “Well, while you have a Dying Breed running with you and potentially may make things very interesting for me, just be aware that there is a whole pack behind me. One phone call, one text message and you will potentially face a whole damn pack of wolves that would not hesitate.

It’s strange but Russow had it right. When I came across from England, I sought out the best at that time to help hone a whole ass idiot into this crazy cocky prick that I once was. I’m not going to lie to you, I hadn’t the faintest of fucking clues what I was doing so I went to New York, I became better and more in control but I knew I could be better.

He sits back and sighs, “I separated myself from that and I stepped out of the realm of what was and what could have been and Alex Jones saw me attempt just that without guidance. He knew I could indeed be better and yeah, maybe I still have my tells but I know that I have grown and come so far. I know that even at only 4 years into my full professional career, I have come so much further than I could have possibly dreamed and I’m only just beginning.” Miles simply leans forward and taps the side of his head fiercely, “If you think that the possibility of being out number scares me? No, because in the grandscape of it all, it is you who is truly outnumbered. So if you wanna play that game, I am more than happy to oblige but I hope that you will reconsider. I hope like hell that after this match, you hold me in respect as much as did Ben Jordan. I hope you come out and you are really ready to showcase the hell out of yourself, because I will not hesitate to take your damn head off.

You, Hitamashii have a chance to really make it a point to show me up, and that is not an easy feat.” Glancing over to his side for a moment, he takes one more deep breath before he slides those glasses back over his eyes but pulls them down just enough that we see the mischievous gleam along with that smirk that knows tells everyone he’s not fucking around, “I’m not gonna play games, I’m going for that win and you better believe that you’re gonna need a whole ass Greek army to keep me down.