Author Topic: Roulette Championship: Diamond Steele (c) v Kat Jones  (Read 2285 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Roulette Championship: Diamond Steele (c) v Kat Jones
« on: May 03, 2022, 09:10:28 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 7000 word limit.
Good luck!

Offline Kat Jones

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Re: Roulette Championship: Diamond Steele (c) v Kat Jones
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 07:54:04 PM »

Does she belong now? Where the powers at be had the right frame of mind in some sort of way, the one doubting if she belonged in SCW was not Kat Jones herself. No.. That role was played by those she held dear at one point.. Although surprisingly her sister Amber had dropped by the hotel right before the match last week. They talked and what was said is forgiven, that was actually a given.. She loved Amber that had not changed.. She was disappointed but she had forgiven.. But not forgotten.. The brutal honesty of what was thought about her however wrong it may be.. It was meant.. Every single word of it.. Kat had no doubt about that.. Every single word that was spoken.. Those words of doubt.. As much as she will forgive them for saying it.. They should have known better.. Forgiven yes.. It is forgiven for her sister.. She was already angry with the other.. That will not change.. He brought that upon himself.. As much as she misses him.. Still loved him.. She will not be fooled by him again.. He has hurt her enough to last a lifetime.. She has her plans in motion and he is continuing where he left off.. Picking fights all over the internet and every federation that will allow him to come in.. Settling twitter fights and chasing the gold fever rush trying to get more gold strapped around his waist.. But this time he will find a roadblock in his way.. This time the gold fever will strike back.. This time around the man he is facing for another strap of gold has more than enough reason to stomp him into the canvas.. Almost all of the reasons being very personal.. Ain’t it funny.. She was the weak one.. She was the sad one.. But she was not so weak after all right..

Sad only maybe because she is still keeping the secrets of the past.. Sad because she is such a bitch right when she stood up for herself.. Sad because she realized exactly what kind of master manipulator he truly is.. She is sad no longer.. She is angry.. Angry what her grief had nearly driven her to.. Angry for what was said.. Angry for what was done to her.. And why.. Why did he do it all.. A sick and twisted game he plays.. One that is going to bite him in the ass once again.. Not by Kat this time around.. And he should be extremely glad that in SCW there is no intergender competition or she would have been a major thorn in his side once again..  But he is lucky that she can not do anything about it.. She will continue to show them just how wrong they were.. How stupid they were for even believing it.. Those thrice damned words.. They fueled Kat.. They fueled her to win the contendership.. It fueled her to prove that she was more than ready to fight the champion as she beat Jessie Salco.. No easy task as she was a champion many times over and proved why she was one in the ring. But this win will fuel Kat as much as those words of pain did.. Still do..  And it will continue to fuel her as she makes her way up the ladder.. As she moves on to Keira.. and then.. Roxi.. Any titles they may or may not have by then they can keep because Kat is not the one with gold fever after all.. Does she want to win the Bombshell Roulette championship. Naturally she does.. But it will not change her. It will not consume her.. It will not make her become what she hated to see in her sister.. And what it did to so many others before..

How she hated the gold fever and what it does to people.. Or what it brings out of people, that what was hidden deep inside of them all this time.. It makes them greedy.. Wanting more.. Wanting better.. Never satisfied.. Is her sister cured of it.. Hell no.. She still wants the gold.. She still wants to win back the title.. More so for the status it gives her and less because it proves her to be the best of the best.. Something that should not be disputed to begin with.. Kat really does not want that big title.. Can she carry it.. Can she handle the pressure.. She can.. She did.. And never became a gold hungry monster because of it.. The gold fever never took a hold with her.. She is more than satisfied with the life she has without a strap around her waist.. Maybe having lived on the streets for a decade.. Growing up with basically nothing made her appreciate all she has now more so than others have.. She never saw the need to flaunt her money.. She does not drive fancy cars.. She is not one for flashy clothes or crazy big houses.. She has a pretty big mountain home and it is comfortable above anything else.. But nothing fancy or flashy as it never allured her.. Perhaps that is why gold fever never got to her.. And now she is facing another victim of gold fever.. Someone that is also unable to withstand the lure of all that gold and sparkle.. Diamond Steele.. She and her precious Gemstones will want to do anything they can to keep the title with Diamond even when she is already cursed by the gold fever.. It is obvious by the way she speaks.. The way she acts.. She is not content with this title.. She will do everything she can to keep it.. But it is not the pretty title she wants to hold.. She wants to be the crown jewel of SCW.. None of that appeals to Kat.. She does not want to hold a title just to have some shiny belt on her shoulder or wrapped around her waist.. It is not about the strap for her.. It could have been made with scuffed leather and tin for all she cares.. It is not about the gold.. It is about what the title represents.. The roulette champions should be able to fight any type of match.. Anywhere.. Anytime.. And come out on top.. Does Miss Diamond have that skill.. She can talk the talk, that is for sure.. But can she walk the walk.. That we will find out soon enough.. That is if she even realizes that she has a match because for as much as she likes to talk that little trinket stone has been really quiet lately..

Colorado, Kat’s mountain home..

Wednesday 4 am.

Her brother Jason and Kat both have this inability to sleep much.. What little they can sleep they do but around 4 am Kat is usually wide awake if not sooner.. She was already cradling her mug with steaming hot coffee in her hands and stood on the deck of her mountain home. The sun was not going to come over the mountains surrounding the one Kat lived high on top of.. She heard the shuffles of Jason’s footsteps as he made his way through the house getting his own coffee for sure.. Kat had already put his mug on the counter for him. When he came outside he saw Kat standing near the back of the house and stood behind her. She felt his strength and warmth surrounding her and smiled. A kiss on her head, the small gesture meaning the world to Kat.. The bond between them has always been strong.. Strange and often hilarious for the world to see when they interact on twitter.. But strong.. If she needs him he will be there. Same the other way around.. They have seen each other in their best of times and their worst of times.. Nicknames that have lasted years.. Kat’s hand moved up and placed on his cheek with the too short beard.. She did not like it one bit that he shaved it off.. And boy did she let him know it.. Jason has his own room in Kat’s house.. He does not stay in one of the guest rooms when he drops by.. He has his own key to the house.. He can arrive whenever he wants.. That alone shows the trust there is between them..

Kat : I am so glad you came over with Jossy..

Jason : Anytime I can.. Look at me Katnip..

Kat turned around in his arms and immediately was headbutted softly.. Jason looked deep into her eyes. Those eyes are so similar to hers.. He headbutted her again.. The meaning was not lost on Kat and when she looked into his eyes again a smile slowly crept onto his face..

Jason : There you are..

Kat shuddered as those words brought back memories of a past she wished she could erase.. Memories that hurt her still to this day worse than anything she has heard or physically endured.. Jason grabbed her coffee and put it next to his before grabbing both her arms and holding her tight shaking her a little..

Jason : Stop hiding Katnip..

Kat nodded.. She was.. She was hiding her true self a little still.. Her true self in her eyes is an ugly bitch..

Jason : Be your loving self at home.. Be your wicked self in the ring.. I have been silent but I saw that this was not your true potential that was showing itself.. Stop holding back.. Let them have it.. If they can not handle it then that is their problem to deal with not yours..

Kat : Just lash out..

Jason : When have you ever said anything being yourself that was untrue.. The truth hurts sometimes.. And yes some people might not like who you truly are.. But we do.. And we count for more than the “some people” that will hate it.. I want my sister to show them exactly who the fuck they are dealing with..

Kat nodded, she knew he was right.. She had toned down her true self as many could not deal with it.. And while she truly could not give a damn about a lot of people.. She had given a damn about a few people and gotten hurt for it..

Jason : In the end the only thing that matters is our family.. Chris.. Cy.. Kim.. Mac.. Amber.. Jossy.. Echo.. The big man and Whisper even.. They matter.. We matter.. The rest.. If they are not with us.. They are against us.. And I would not bet against us..

Kat nodded his words hitting home.. It was true.. All that mattered still surrounded her.. Maybe even stronger now than it had been before..

Kat : You are right..

Jason pulled her into a tight hug.. The few inches he is taller than her is evident as he kissed her head again..

Jason : I know you have been hurt.. We both have been.. But this.. This is the constant.. You and me and our crazy family.. We are the constant.. And you know we will always have your back.. Always..

Always being enforced by a tightening of the hug.. Kat wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head in his chest. Her voice was a soft mumbling sound as she spoke.

Kat : I wish I had all of you guys with me in Greece but Mac and Amber will be there..

Jason lifted her head up by placing a finger underneath her chin.. The lovable goof he usually is not evident in him right now as he had been dead serious the entire time.. The other side of Jason Cashe not many got to see.. The strong big brother..

Jason : You do not need any one of us to fight for you.. You got this.. You are going out there and you are going to cut that diamond ego down to size. And show the world that she is not the perfect diamond but just a zirkonia.

Kat looked at him and smiled.. She needed to hear that.. To hear and feel that there was someone besides her man that truly believed that she could go out there and take the title from the champion..

Jason : Now get a camera, the sun is going to rise in a bit and shoot a promo on that zirkonia and then you can help try and cook that breakfast in bed for my Woooooosah and not burn it to a crisp.

Kat : Anything for you Jase… Anything..

Kat stood on her toes and kissed that bearded cheek.. It was still too short to her liking but at least it was not that clean shaved face which looked just 150 shades of wrong on her brother..

Jason : As I would do for you..

They headbutted a lot softer than Cy would have done but his words hit home for Kat and she already felt more relieved than she had been in a long damn time.. And now it was time some gemstones found out just how different she is and just how dangerous that would be for Diamond.

~On Camera~

The camera is showing the deck of Kat’s mountain home the light of the sun creeping over the mountains in the background. The lights of the deck showing Kat well as she sat there lounging in one of the deck chairs.. Her foot propped up as she looks at the camera with a tilted head.

Kat : I was given notice of the chance that the gemstones might want to interfere and make sure that their precious Diamond did not lose her shiny little belt to the gutter rat from the Bombshell division.. It may intimidate some that a group of ladies would band together and mess with the match but I am not like most people.. I gave out a fair warning to each of the gemstones and none of them dared to speak up.. None of them.. My side showed itself.. I said I was not alone and one of the most strong and dangerous ladies answered in Melissa.. And then there is my sister.. Amber.. You know her right.. The most dangerous woman in all of SCW.. The most dominant Bombshell to grace the ring in a long time.. She held the top shiny belt in SCW for 9 freaking months.. And will hold it again someday soon.. But that is another story.. But the gemstones I was warned for.. Silent.. Not a peep out of them.. Where are they Diamond.. To be fair.. Where the hell have you been.. The last we heard of our precious diamond.. Our bombshell roulette champion talked a big game of wanting more and better than the title she is holding but she is not really focused on SCW lately.. What’s the matter? Did the loss of your title in Zion Wrestling hit you so hard that you forgot that it was not the only promotion that you work for? Is your little championship collection crumbling.. You are the Diamond but you are losing your shine..

I thought I was going to be facing one of the most dangerous and dominant women in SCW but the more I look at your body of work the less impressed I am becoming.. If you can not handle fighting me by yourself, why in the hell did you become a wrestler to begin with if you need your gems to fight the battle for you.. I have my girls here in SCW but I will not need them to win.. I will ask them if they can make sure your precious little gems stay in the back where they belong.. This fight is going to be between you and me.. I have more than proven my worth in fighting you.. I am the one that won the contendership.. I proved it without a shadow of a doubt when I beat Jessie Salco right after.. And I will show everyone exactly what a true champion is supposed to be and bring some honor to the title that I will win by myself and defend by myself.. As I do not need anyone to fight for me.. I have never needed anyone to fight my battles for me no matter how much the odds were stacked against me.. I step into the ring and take my ass kickings and my victories by myself..

Kat smirked and wrapped her arms around her propped up leg leaning in towards the camera..

Kat : I am supposed to be the bad one.. I am one of the group most people hate in this place.. Isn’t it hilarious that the nefarious do not need anyone to fight for them.. My brother won’t need it in the main event.. My sister won’t need it to become the Queen of SCW.. Hell she already is the Queen of SCW she is just collecting her crown.. I never needed back up.. I could have used it at times for sure.. But I do not want to.. And that is where we are so very different Diamond.. That and the fact that you are another victim of Gold Fever and have found out that it comes back to haunt you.. When you have been winning for a long time and raking in titles and then.. You have to defend them.. And what happens when you can not defend them and hold on to all the shiny golden belts.. That is when the weak ego’s crumble and fall to pieces.. Some vanish without a trace.. Please tell me you are not going to be one of those weak ones.. One that does not show herself until she has to be there.. And we get some weak as hell carbon copy of the Diamond you are supposed to be..

Where is the Diamond Steele that was bitching and moaning about holding a low tier title and feeling too good to be just the mere roulette champion.. We heard you well backstage and around the arena bitching and moaning about you wanting to be the top bombshell.. Could you even handle the pressure.. I wonder.. You cracked pretty bad when Legion took that shiny title from your shoulder and it was not even a main title there either.. You want it all.. All the gold and all the shiny titles with the precious stones in them.. But the truth is.. You are no Diamond.. My brother thinks you are a zirkonia.. But I don’t agree with him.. You are a rhinestone.. Worthless and easily discardable.. Losing its shine and their prime lies in days long since past.. Your wants and desires do not matter to me as I am not coming out there to be your friend. I am going out there to win.. That there is a title on the line truly does not matter to me.. I learned a long time ago that all the gold and shiny titles do not matter in the real world and that is a lesson you seem to have never been taught..

Kat shook her head and she smirked before tilting her head slightly..

Kat : I do not need a title to show my worth.. I do not need a shiny belt to complete me.. I am who I am.. And that is all that is needed to dispose of you.. Title belts come with winning and climbing to where I want to go.. And it has nothing to do with titles.. I want to face certain people and they are in the top tier and I let past distractions get into my way but I have gotten rid of those distractions and now my path is clear to see. And to me it is simple.. You are not some big time champion to me.. No.. You are just simply in my way.. I am going to destroy and conquer any opponent put in my way until management gives me the matches against the two I want to fight the most.. If that happens right away that is awesome. If that takes months then they will be scraping off twisted up and broken bombshells of the mat until the day comes that I get who I want to fight.. For years I have warned people against underestimating me and what I can do to you.. How my moveset is aimed to cause maximum damage and is geared to make people scream and beg for mercy to escape the pain and that I have none for them.. Or you..

I could do the same for you but I doubt you will listen.. You probably have no clue just how much danger you are in.. I stood face to face with Masque.. And I won.. I have taken the current bombshell champion Roxi to her limits.. I will face her again someday and she can keep that shiny title for all I care or someone relieves her from it.. I do not want the title.. I want to twist and bend Roxi in ways she has never been before.. And when I face you Rhinestone.. I will be picturing Roxi.. When I twist your body into knots and hear your screams of pain and anguish I will be envisioning it is Roxi that is screaming bloody murder and begging for forgiveness.. Begging me to forgive her.. To forgive Keira.. When I tear your tendons clean from the bone I will be picturing Keira’s bloodcurdling scream filling the arena..

Kat twitched as the mental image of Roxi and Keira screaming in pain and horror filled her up with a sick sense of pleasure..

Kat : I do not have to pause my speech every other sentence to paint this picture any clearer do I..

Do I need to add in dramatic pauses like you do each single time you speak..

I can do that but in all honesty it is not effective, at least not to someone like me who could not give a damn about you one way or another.. I am not in SCW to make friends with you.. You are fake as hell and the world is getting to see that first hand as all your shiny precious gold is being taken from you left and right.. Perhaps I should be the SCW Savior for the bombshell division after all and take that title from you so that at least the Rhinestone and her band of little glass gemstones can disappear into the shadows where they belong and let others have a fair shot at winning this title.. Do I want or need a title.. No.. But at least in my hands nobody has to worry about being ambushed or attacked by their little gang.. I mean those I hang with have bigger titles and bigger opponents to deal with.. As well as a whole different gender.. Isn’t it funny that I am the bad girl.. Yet I play by the rules.. Unlike you.. I am not so much a bad girl as I am a cold one.. I could not care less about you and what I am going to do to you.. Isn’t it funny that only a few weeks ago people doubted me.. Underestimated me.. Thought me done and not as ruthless as I once was.. But it fueled me.. It angered me.. Underestimating me is the biggest mistake you can make with me.. As I will take pleasure in twisting you up and when you tap out it is to the beat of my drum..

Kat leaned back into the chair and let her arms unwrap from her leg and she had a smirk on her face and the evil intentions shone in her eyes..

Kat : I am unlike anyone you have ever faced Rhinestone.. And I am not going to bow down to you like your precious gems do.. I am not going to be intimidated by you.. I have faced and defeated far better than you could dream to become.. I have been in this game for too long to let some gold fever stricken little bitch throw me off my path.. I am going to go into the ring to send a message to anyone that ever doubted me.. I am going to send a message to those that wronged me.. The HellKat is back.. And she is out for blood.. Yours.. And theirs.. Roulette rules.. I hope it spins and lands on the most violent match on the board and I get to truly unleash hell on you.. You see not many of you actually know me.. Just what they saw before and the crap done on twitter.. But let me explain to you what kind of hell you are going to be in for.. I am Kat fucking Jones.. I am from the riverside of the nasty Natti and I am going to take you to the limit inside that ring and fold you and twist you until you beg for fucking mercy and I am going to deny you the relief of it. You having those gemstones helping you shows you are not worthy of a damn thing.. Well you are worthy of one thing and that is getting your ass kicked.. And that is what is coming your way at Into the void… An ass kicking of a lifetime.. I doubt you will be ready.. Because you will underestimate me.. All of you will as that is what you always do.. And that is going to cost you this time… I am going to take your body to its limits and force you right past them.. I am going to make you beg for mercy Rhinestone…. And when you are begging for mercy and screaming in agony.. Tapping the mat and giving up that W and taking that L.. That is when I will smile right in your fucking face and stand tall as the one and only true HellKat of SCW… The little street rat from the nasty Natti done good..

At Into the void the Saviors have several titles to win or defend.. And how fitting would it be.. A Godly King.. And new Internet Champion Goth.. And new Bombshell Roulette Champion Kat Jones.. And Still.. Your SCW World Heavyweight Champion Mac Bane.. Who could stop us then… Isn’t it funny that we are seen as the bad guys and girl.. But all we are doing is saving all the divisions of mediocrity.. I am sure you are going to talk up a storm.. And when you do.. Please be sure to not make it.. Ah hell who I am kidding.. You will make it worse for yourself.. Go for it.. Knock yourself out.. Or I will do it for you..

With that said the scene fades to black.

~Off Camera~

Kat stood up and grabbed her coffee cup that had been refilled by Jason who stood there with a smirk on his face to match hers.. They were so alike in so many ways.. Kat truly was a mix of all her brothers..

Jason : There is the Katnip I know.. Now can you show me to cook that breakfast and not burn the house down?

Kat : Satan.. God.. Which one of you maybe listening.. Help me..

Jason whacked her over the head as Kat giggled and took a sip of coffee..

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Re: Roulette Championship: Diamond Steele (c) v Kat Jones
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 11:56:47 PM »
Mykonos Greece
Suricata Villas Mykonos
May 4th

In over a week Athens would be filled with all of the SCW roster in preparations for Into The Void, and while it sounded amazing to compete in the Olympic Sports Hall something else was more appealing about staying in Greece mainly Mykonos. It would be the areawhere not one, not two, but three members of the Gemstones would all be getting married at the same exact time. It was a cause for celebration and it was definitely unique. There was only one thing left to do. They needed to find a venue for the special occasion. The three of them all had agreed that they wanted to do the entire beachfront ordeal and they had decided to choose the venue of Suricata Villas Mykonos which was a sundry of beach houses. Everything was beautiful about the area. All four of the Gems made their way to the hotel. Three of them wore ribbons that said bride to be. Emerald on the other hand wore a tiara that had the words Maid of Honor on it. The girls were all decked out in the sexiest of swimsuits as they stood by the pool of the beach front property. A man walks over to all of them as he begins to speak.

“Welcome ladies to Suricata Villas Mykonos. This is one of the most premier places to get married while in Greece. You are in for a great time. You will love our two exclusive pools along with our hot tub. Our private beach has a view that is to die for. Just take in everything as we hope to make your stay an enjoyable one.”

Diamond smirks as she looks at the friendly man.

“Thank you so much. We are definitely going to do that because we are going to celebrate an amazing wedding! I don’t believe we caught your name!”

The man smiles as he looks back at them.

“Apollo… My name is Apollo and I am happy to serve you. Which of you is the lucky woman getting married?!”

Diamond, Ruby, and Sapphire all eagerly raise their hands in the air with a howling scream as Apollo just stands there dumbfounded, glancing at all of them.

“Wow all three of you ladies are getting married?! Whatever makes you happy is all that matters. I am sure you three are going to have a wonderful relationship with one another. We hope to make your experience a magical one and it is going to be full of excitement. It will definitely be a night to be forever remembered!”

Diamond is taken back as she glances at the man. Ruby and Sapphire both turn their noses up at him as Diamond replies.

“No… You have it all wrong. You see this is my cousin and this is her sister. We are all part of a rock band, and we are just planning to all get married on the same exact day. Hence why you see three different brides. It would have been four but I doubt Emerald is ready for commitment just yet.”

“Speak for yourself…” The green haired beauty replies as she keeps her eyes locked on the rest of the girls. “I'd rather just sit here and enjoy your special night. Besides, somebody needs to be the Maid of Honor and it’s only fitting if I take on that role for all of the girls. Either way I know tonight is going to be super fun. We just have to celebrate that tonight is going to be one of the last nights of your single life so it has to be fun and over the top!”

Diamond rolls her eyes as she looks back at Emerald.

“That just sounds like it’s bound to cause some issues. I mean we are practically on our own island here. Bad stuff can happen. On top of that I still have a championship to defend the following week so let’s at least make sure that I can make it to the event!”

Emerald shakes her head.

“No…This is a once and a lifetime event. I plan to go all out so when it is time for my wedding you girls will all do the same for me! So we might as well make this as magical as we possibly can!”

Diamond crosses her arms before Ruby looks over at everyone. She raises a bottle of Grey Goose high into the air before she begins to down it with ease. Sapphire snatches the bottle away and begins doing the same as Ruby and Sapphire fight one another for the bottle,

“This party is going to be so OUTRAGEOUS!!!!”

“Stop hogging the bottle Prudence! There’s enough for the both of us!”

Emerald giggles as she just glances at both women. She walks over and grabs the bottle making sure she takes a drink as well.

“See this day is already starting off in an amazing way. There’s nothing like having some alcohol to really get the mood going. Perhaps you should take a drink as well Diamond. You could take something to take the edge off…”

Diamond shakes her head as she looks at everyone.

“As great as all of that sounds, I still think it’s too early to be drinking. We literally just got here and I don’t want to be shitfaced wasted before we can really enjoy the night’s festivities. I hope the night is planned with something exciting. I want everything for tonight to be remembered for years to come…”

Ruby nods her head as she looks back at Diamond.

“Are you really ready to be married again Kate?! You literally got divorced a year ago and after everything Teddy put you through I want to make sure you are making the right decision. I have no doubt in my mind that Phoebe is making the right decision with Paloma and of course Courtney and I have been going strong for 16 months now. You and Dawn basically just met in January and less than five months later you are already tying the knot. That is really fast and it just seems like you are rushing into things…”

Diamond looks at her cousin before she sighs in return. Sapphire is actually nice as she looks at Kate and chimes in.

“Exactly don’t let what Ruby and I are trying to do dictate your own life. Nobody expects you to just jump up and get married. How well can you really know somebody in five months?! You don’t have to compete with me and…”

Diamond quickly shakes her head as she glares daggers at Sapphire.

“I am not competing with anybody! Why can’t people see that I actually love Dawn?! I will admit it was weird for things to move so fast but after everything that Teddy put me through I just want to move on with my life. When Dawn and I went out on that first date I just knew we felt connected. We both were getting over bad relationships and just found comfort in each other. She really loves me and I really love her. When I told her about this whole marriage thing she seemed to be very eager. I just hope it’s all the right decision. I know she was dating this girl named Jordan and I don’t want her to be caught up in still having feelings for her when she should be focused on me…”

Ruby nods her head as she looks right into Kate’s eyes.

“Okay cousin if that’s how you feel I believe in you. I just want to make sure everything is okay with you. Having to fight for Juliet’s custody took a lot. It was traumatizing for all of us. So if time is what you need?!”

Maybe Ruby did have a point. Everything was moving fast but she couldn’t show her emotions. She couldn’t show how she really had felt. So to hide she quickly grabbed the bottle and she started to guzzle it down.

“Give me that damn bottle… Instead of being worried about me, I think what I need more than anything right now is to take some of that drink. I know a lot of liquid courage will make some of these feelings go away. On top of that we are all going to get married in a short amount of time. There’s no reason to plant the seeds of doubt in my head now right?! Let’s just go about life and enjoy it together as gem stones!”

All of the girls are cheering in excitement. Finally Apollo gives them each a glass and they begin to pour the contents into the glasses. The green haired Emerald smiles as she surrounds them and she cracks a wicked grin on her face.

“Good! Now that we have all of the brides on the same accord it is time for the real party to begin!”

Diamond looks at Emerald.

“Real party?! What is that supposed to mean?!”

Emerald looks out into the ocean as they can see a speed boat heading in their direction. Diamond raises her eyes in amazement.

“What the hell is that?!”

“That would be all of your brides to be… I figure why just have the Gems here, we might as well have all of the bridal parties here to make it even more interesting!”

With that the boat pulls up and that is when we see three women in bikinis stepping out of the boat. Those women are Courtney Pierce who immediately runs towards Ruby, Paloma Carbajal who runs towards Sapphire and of course Dawn Lohan who runs over to Diamond. There is excitement as they all begin to make out with their significant others. It’s definitely an amazing sight to see as Ruby looks at everyone with a wicked grin on her lips.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!! This is quite the Bachelorette Party!!!”

Diamond nods her head as she turns her attention over to Emerald giggling.

“You really outdid yourself hun… Thank you for all of this!!!!

“Don’t mention it! This is all for you girls. You are the best band in the entire world. I just wanted this to be a special night for all of you… I love you girls. I know sometimes we don’t have the best of relationships but you deserved to have a very special night. So just sit back and take it all in. The three of you will be married and…”

Emerald sighs in return.

“I just don’t want you all to forget about me!”

Diamond quickly shakes her head.

“We won’t… How could we forget our little Emerald. One day we will be celebrating you and Adrienne and I bet it’s going to be bigger and better than what we are doing right now.”

Emerald giggles in return as Diamond continues to speak.

“So what do you have in store next for us?!”

Emerald has an evil grin on her face.

“Well…”

Before she can say anything they begin to hear sirens going off in the distance. The Gems are all taken back as speed boats begin to head in the direction of the island. Diamond shrugs her shoulders as she looks at the rest of the girls.

“What the hell is going on?! Are those cops,,, or Sea police?!”

Sapphire quickly chimes in.

“I believe the term is Coast Guard… What did we do?!”

About ten men dressed as the Grecian Coast Guard pull up to the island. They walk in the direction of the Gems as they all look at them. One of the men with a bad mustache looks at the women.

“Do you all know why the coast guard was called in tonight?!”

Diamond shrugs her shoulders.

“Bloody fucking hell what did we do?!”

Each of the men walk off of the boats with handcuffs and clubs in their hands. The guy was talking before cracks a wicked grin as he continues to speak.

“You all are being extremely bad and are in need of some punishment. So it’s time to show you how we treat some bad brides!”

With that all of the men begin to strip as they are all in g strings. They begin to thrust their pelvis around and move their way towards all of the women. The Gems are all taken back as Diamond begins to scream loudly.

“Emerald did you set this up?!”

“I told you tonight was going to be special! So let’s just have fun with these strippers!!!”

Diamond just shakes her head as one of the men has a whip and tries to whip her. Another man tries to handcuff Sapphire, while one chases Ruby around with a taser.

“Bloody hell Emerald why would you call in male strippers for three women who are about to marry three other women! You could have called in some sexy nurses! Do we look like Christian Underwood?! I bet he would have loved these naughty cops!”

Emerald grins evilly. “Live a little… There’s nothing wrong with naughty policemen! DETAIN ME MR. OFFICER!!!”

Emerald screams at the top of her lungs as she is “arrested” , detained and of course whipped. It’s a wild night for the girls as they never imagined everything that would be happening to them. The night got even wilder as they consumed more liquor, and just when you thought that enough liquor was consumed they had even more. The party got crazy, the girls had gone wild. It was crazy all around. Everybody had enjoyed themselves throughout all of the hours of the night… Until they all had eventually passed out.

The next morning Kate Steele found herself asleep on the beach. She yawned as she felt a warm body next to her. She placed an arm around the woman next to her and the two engaged into a kiss. The other woman yawned as she said the first thing that came to her mind.

“Outrageous… Courtney please kiss me like that from now on, that was amazing…”

Kate continued with the kiss for a few moments until both her and Ruby finally were awake. They quickly backed away from one another as KAte screamed at her cousin.

“Why in the hell are you sleeping next to me?!”

“OUTRAGEOUS!!! Did we… NO!!!!!”

Sapphire walks towards them and she is wearing one of the officer’s “strippers” outfits. She is befuddled as she looks at her two other bandmates.

“Bloody hell what exactly did we do last night?!”

Diamond shrugs her shoulders. “I don’t remember but have any of you see Emerald?!”

All three of the girls glanced at one another. There were bodies all across the beach. They could even spot their brides to be but what they couldn’t find was their best friend Emerald. They all glanced at one another as they knew they had to retrace their steps. I guess this is what it meant to be be dealing with a hangover. They knew they had to find Emerald or else they would not have their Maid of Honor for their wedding.

Long behold it looks like Into The Void is upon us and I know that the night is going to truly be outrageous. I never saw myself being in a position where I would open the show but it looks like that will be the case when I step into the ring with the one and only Kat Jones. How is it going Kat Jones?! From the bottom of my heart can I just say that I am actually happy that you are finally in this position. Ever since you came to SCW it just seems like you have basically been second fiddle to everybody else.

You could have really showcased your ability and taken a stand in the World Bombshell Championship scene if you would have gotten past Roxi Johnson but obviously that just wasn’t meant to be because you fucked that up rotyally. Things also didn’t go so well for you in the Blast From The Past Tournament either. No worries though because at least from there you had a chance to transition to that gauntlet match at Blaze of Glory and could have cemented yourself in a great position to be the Internet Championship contender, but obviously that just wasn’t the case either was it?

No but once again just when you think you have things figured out you end up dropping the ball against one of your newfound friends this time Crystal Zdunich. It must make you feel completely worthless that whenever you have to step into the ring with somebody you bond with that you honestly just aren’t good enough?!

So finally after losing upon losing all of these matches you finally find a place where you are actually relevant. You managed to win a Roulette Championship contenders match and now you are standing right here in this position. I would offer you a congratulations but honestly you can just royally fuck yourself.

I am not going to be nice nor will I beat around the bush. You do know what happens if you do find yourself on the losing side of things right?! It means you are at the bottom of the barrel and you have nothing else to chase afterwards. I thought you were so much better than this. You came into this company with so much hype. You were supposed to bring a breath of fresh air to the bombshells division but all I see is one huge disappointment.

One big facade who wants to cry like a Bitch because she feels her friends are doing something to her that clearly isn’t true. Then again I find it very hard to take Kat seriously because in my eyes she really doesn’t give a shit about competing here. If she did she wouldn’t be so quick to leave immediately after wrestling in her match. She is quick to get on a flight and hightail it far away from the tour site.

Her mind is too busy focused on what color she should wear for a match or what type of bagel board she should eat for breakfast. Had she put in the same amount of time that she spends on in ring career and training that she does on breakfast I bet she would be so much better.

It’s okay though because we can’t really argue about her fuckups. We just need to focus on why she isn’t going to beat me and truthfully that’s really simple when you think about it. The truth is I am just that much better at this than she is. I have primed myself into being one of the most elite bombshells in the company and in my honest opinion I am building myself to be the most hated of the year. I have seen Kat Jones talk in her previous promos and she always mentions how she is going to bring her true self to the ring. She is going to show how she isn’t so nice and why she can be cold hearted and quite the Bitch.

Yet Kat reminds us again and again why people doubt her and why she is going to be this big bad. My only question is how long are we going to have to endure her saying the same old shit over and over again. Instead of boring us to death with that same old speech, why don’t you actually do the one thing that would make you relevant and that’s go out there and win.

If you win matches I wouldn’t have to give a shit on who you are sister’s with or who your friends are. I would actually take you seriously and I could see that the proof is clearly in the pudding. Sadly everyone is going to wait a while for that to happen because I will not let you for any reason take my title away from me.

Not now and certainly not ever. I know I tend to talk a lot of shit and hell I am a Bitch. I don’t have to be underwhelming because I know how to draw heat and people are envious of me. Just look at when I wrestle in matches and have to defend my title. I usually end up being chased by women holding chairs and being sneaky little bitches hitting me in the back. Hell I even had Keira chasing with me a chair and she is supposed to be a hero. Krystal wanted me and so many others.

I could sit here and cry over what they all tried to do to me but you know how I deal with everyone that comes face to face with me?! I handle my shit in the ring. I beat them where it hurts and I always have what it takes to walk away with my championship in hand. I bring a brand new meaning to the words AND STILL and that is because throughout all of the bullshit you might have heard about me. I know how to defend my queendom. I am the champion for a reason and I can beat any dumb fuck who wishes to try to beat me!

I am the fucking champion and you better bring everything you have if you think you are going to beat me! When I came back to the main roster I defeated every single person that came in my path. Whether it was Jessie Salco, Krystal Wolfe, or even Keira Fisher. I have elevated this championship into being something great and I refuse to let some pussy ass Bitch who cries over friends take this away from me.

You have to beat a woman who has been flawless and I doubt you have it in you. The truth is I don’t even need friends to keep my title because in multiple matches when my Gem Stones were banned I still was able to walk away as champion. I have completed in ladder matches, flaming tables matches, and I still have the power to walk out on my own feet. I am a beast and in most of my matches I am extremely undersized and outmatched.

It doesn’t matter because I still hold my own because I am willing to do whatever it takes to win. I know one day I will find myself on the losing side of things but it won’t be because somebody bested me!

It will be because they had to pull out every fucking resource in order to get the job done. The last time I held this title I shattered the record. It took a woman having to knock me out with chloroform to win this title from me.

That is the type of dedication I have as a champion. Are you really willing to do whatever it takes to beat me?! Are you built to withstand what I have had to do to be champion?! I highly doubt that. I await to see what you can do Kat but in my eyes I doubt it will be enough. Come Into The Void you will be in the ring with the very best and just like everybody else you will fall on your face. Spin that Roulette and let’s make it interesting, but I promise you. I will fuck you up whether you believe so or not…

I will shine Bright…

For I am Diamond Steele and this is my division!

user posted image