Author Topic: Candy v Levana Cade  (Read 2285 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Candy v Levana Cade
« on: May 03, 2022, 09:12:02 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 7000 word limit.
Good luck!

Offline Levana Cade

• View Profile
Re: Candy v Levana Cade
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 11:54:52 PM »
Anarchy doesn’t mean out of control; it means out of their control. 

Anarchy used to be my friend, so why has it betrayed me?

Why does it feel like I’ve lost every ounce of my control? Unsettling to think that I was on the straight and narrow path towards the top of Sin City Wrestling and within an unsettling amount of time, all control slipped through my fingers. 

Like it was never really mine to begin with. 

Now I stand at the edge of the cliff, begging to be pushed. 

Pushed towards greatness, pushed towards recapturing control and yet, my hands proceed to fail me. 

I know it’s alarming to see a cool and calm woman stand before you. To have the world bow at her feet as they sing out her praises. That’s what I had when I first arrived, I was meant to be the newest dominant force in Sin City Wrestling. 

I was meant to bring chaos, and yet… the harmony of the Bombshell division still plagues me. 

-------

Athens Greece,
Astir Beach.

The calm waters is what brings many travelers around the world flocking to Greece, that and myths of mythology, rich Olympics and buildings that have stood the test of time throughout the ages. Yet, I can’t help but keep myself from coming back to the sandy beaches and calm oceans. I don’t risk the chance to be seen during the day, so I wait for the flood of darkness of night before I head down the sandy beach before heading into the calm crystal clear waters. The saltiness bites at my skin as I allow the water to travel up my body, I shouldn’t be out here alone I know that. I can’t be trusted but still I couldn’t resist the call of the ocean. I couldn’t resist the call to drown.

As the water laps at my stomach I keep pushing myself into the deep waters, ignoring the pull of the tide I fight against it until my knees feel weak and my muscles tighten against the resistance. That’s the thing about Greek beaches, they look cool and calm on the outside but the change of tides brings turmoil. Unsteadiness that has tipped fisherman boats to multimillion dollar yachts over, with ease, with no regulars for price or importance. That’s the wicked underground of water, it may look calm but at its best it can be worse.

Consuming and unforgiving.

Wadding my way out up until my neck, I egg beat my feet off the bottom of the ocean floor. Desperate to keep myself afloat and the winds pick up and my body starts to be thrown. The fear of death brings me calm. Closing my eyes I tilt backwards and attempt to float on top of the uneasy waves, ignoring the world around me. Adjusting my eyes I look up to the stars and wonder, what would it be like to just let it all go? As the waves roll in, I’m reminded how fragile humans can be as I’m toppled back in towards the shore, racing to find my footing I scramble to make it back to my feet before I’m dumped under a concession of waves that have me barrelling towards dry land. As I toss and turn and try to regain control, I rip my head above the water. A strangled breath screams from my lungs but the sound of the ocean pales in comparison to the humiliation of laughter.

“You know I hear drowning to death can be therapeutic.” Harsh, bold, Australian.

Even with the wind whipping my ears, I can hear her voice above everything else.

“Evie.” I scowl. “I thought you weren’t joining us?” I couldn’t help but sigh.

Evie just looked towards me, offering me my towel with a smile that could only be mirrored by the devil. Making my way out of the water I walked towards her, snatching the towel from her grasp.

“You think, I would let my husband celebrate his birthday without me?” She cooed.

Of course she wasn’t here for me, I wasn’t that stupid to think otherwise, was I? Wrapping the towel around me, I covered my almost bare body, before I started to wring the salt water from my hair.

“Afraid he is going to celebrate with the local cuisine?” I joked, “I hear blondes are all the rage here.” A chuckle escaped my lips.

Evie just glared at me, her emerald eyes were unsettlingly cool and collected for a woman who was plagued with death. I admired that about her but would never let it be known.

“Not all husbands stray my dear.” Her words slapped me. “I mean in your husband’s defence you left him five years ago without a word of warning… it was inevitable he would play the field.” Her voice was sweet but her words were poisonous.

I bit down my teeth, biting so hard I thought at any moment they would crack.

“So, you returned for your husband’s birthday and to remind me of mine, how sweet.” I ached to punch her.

Evie just looked me up and down with amusement in her eyes before she reached out and cut the tension with her right hand that slapped the side of my face.

“Cade, I’m not just here to measure our husband’s dicks… I’m here because you need me.” Her voice was tender but truth be known she was anything but.

Her eyes dragged up my body, a sigh leaving her lips. Evie didn’t have to say a word, I knew what she was thinking. I was lost.

“Come on Cade, we have work to do.” She deadpanned.

Before I could say another word, her hand was in mine as she started dragging me up the beach and away from my deadly thoughts and yet, now I couldn’t stop but wonder what on earth he was doing now.

-------

Candy, Sin City Wrestling’s sweetheart. All that is good in this world, and I have to face her in two weeks’ time at Into the Void. The thought of such a sugar rush, should bring me joy but alas I cannot even pretend to entertain the notion of coming face to face with the goodie two-shoes of Sin City Wrestling. 

Sickening, nauseating, revolting. 

Candy, sweet to taste, yet it will lead you blindingly into a lifetime of cavities. I can assure you, my darkness is already riddled with enough rotting breaks that I can not afford another. 

I was meant to be in charge, after all I am blessed with some of the best wrestling trainers in the history of this sport and yet, be that true I cannot seem to find the balanced footing that my feet require to move forward on my path to becoming one of the best this company has ever seen. Some say it’s because I have burdened myself with too much pressure, some say that my heart just isn’t in it. Others have tried to read me like a book, only to stumble upon blank pages. You cannot recite what you don’t understand nonetheless each and every bombshell that I have faced since the Blast from the Past has claimed to know me. They have claimed to know my story, they can see through it all, they know who I am. 

I beg to differ. 

For I am a canvas that you cannot paint, I’m a story that you cannot read… I am chaos. A twisted blend of reality and forced being. I was never meant for this life, for I was promised another and whilst the scales of my future hang so dangerously unbalanced it brings me to wonder, why do people feel the need to push me? Why do people feel the need to control me? Why do people think they can check me off into a neat little box that suits their observations of me? You don’t know me… you never fucking will and that is why nice girls like Candy who are offered up before me on a silver platter will be considered, not a snack, not a meal but a sacrifice.

An expense that will pay with blood at these two hands. 

I thought I had it all figured out. I thought the name of this game was to show you little glimpses of my life and then unleash Infront of a camera and let the world know my dirty little secrets. I thought you wanted to hear about why I was going to rip someone apart, but it dawned on me… you didn’t want to hear my threats because you wanted what I was promising to happen to me instead of my opponents. You wanted my words to be twisted so they could be forced upon myself and not delivered by these hands. So instead of telling you how or why I’m going to unwrap Candy at Into the Void… I’ll forgo the warnings, I’ll just show you. 

It’s time to wipe your eyes, clear them from sleep and witness what I have been promising since the beginning.

The end to the Bombshell’s division as you know it.

The final nail, I require for every last sacrifice that will follow.

It won’t be without its struggles, believe me nothing in my life has come easily to me, so, why should it start now?

I’ll show you that even some of the best had to crawl along the ground on their hands and knees. I’ll show you that some of the women in Sin City Wrestling had to overcome the reality of loss after loss before they started to climb. I’ll show you that with each rung of the ladder I climb, the darkness is sure to follow, and then and only then will you understand that my words aren’t threats, they are promises. The day for my redemption is brewing. I can feel it in my bones and once I find myself back within the ranks of Sin City Wrestling I need to make it gruesomely clear to you all… I won’t be stopped. 

I can’t be. 

I flat out refuse to be. 

The life I live, will not allow it. 

There is no room for weakness, there is no room for error.

To fail would mean the end.

The glitter bomb that is Candy will learn the hard way that win or lose I’ll leave my mark on this division one bombshell at a time. I’ll crawl up the ranks and ruin each and every single one of them if I need to, just to soothe my chaos. So, bring what you have to Into the Void Candy, and I promise you, no I guarantee that it will not be enough to stop me. For I always end up getting what I deserve and what I’m owed and what I’m owed from this universe is everything… I have sacrificed enough, and I refuse to let go of anything else. 

So, the stage is now set for the glittering good girl, versus the soulless unknown. I'd say it’s time to choose a side but I’ll save you the hassle, when I force your hand against me. I never needed fanfare, I never needed support, all I needed was to truly be allowed to be myself…

And for Candy, that alone will be deathly.

Levana Cade has always been a name to be feared around certain circles and now it’s time for me to allow that circumference to grow.

Leaving darkness and pools of blood in my wake.

Sin City Wrestling might be oblivious to the monster that it houses between its six roped walls but every fairytale needs a violent ending.

A story Candy will soon know.

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Re: Candy v Levana Cade
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 11:43:58 PM »
**The scene fades up with Candy standing in the ring at a local show wearing a sparkly pink shirt and a pair of blue jeans, with her hair down. She is standing with her husband, Marcus Cage, as he holds a mic in his hands.**

Marcus Cage: Hello, SCW Fans! I'm standing here with the stunningly beautiful, insanely talented, immensely sweet, incredibly amazing Candy!

**He paused to allow for the fans in attendance to cheer**

Marcus Cage: You see... this woman right here... has worked her ass off for you guys, for this business. She has given more than any of you can imagine. More than most in this business have given. And yet, there are still those in the back who disrespect her. Those who treat her like she is disposable. She is the HEART of this business, the LIGHT of the locker room, and straight up one of the best people I have ever known. So when I stand here and say that she is going to go out there at Into The Void and beat whoever this Levana Cade is... you best believe that is what is going to happen. Right, Candy?

**He held out the mic towards her**

Candy: That's right! I don't really know anything about her but I do know that I am going to do my bestest to put on a great match that people will talk about for a really really reaaaaaaaaaaaaally long time! Like, I have nothing bad to say about her. I just hope that she and I can put on a really good match and entertain everyone.

Marcus Cage: That's one of the things about you, Candy. Win or lose... you give the fans their moneys worth. And on that note... good night everyone!

**With that the scene fades**

OOC: I AM SO SORRY this is absolute garbage - things changed at work and just... yeah... apologies
user posted image