Author Topic: When Is It Enough?  (Read 601 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
When Is It Enough?
« on: April 29, 2022, 11:58:16 PM »
When Is It Enough?
Wolfslair Gym
New York, NY

It had been almost 2 weeks and every bit of her latest failure put a weight on her shoulders. Something she didn’t like one bit.

It brought up feelings that she didn’t not want to envelop her or her career.

In her head, she’d play the whole damn thing over and over again. Where could she have done anything differently? Where did she go wrong? Why in the fuck was it pissing her off so much?

Ya know...” Bella heard a voice break through her foggy focus, where she had taken all the frustrations of her world out on monopolizing the punching bag, “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were a little frustrated.

Alicia Lukas would know about that, she was Bella’s mentor afterall and had taken the young one under her wing. What made it even more obvious was Bella had managed to get the bag off the hook somehow and took to tossing it around the room for the last hour.

And while I’m sure Alex would appreciate the removal of the old broken down bag so he can get it replaced, I don’t think he was expecting you to break union rules and take matters into your own hands....

Bella just kept going though, picking the bag up, hiking it onto her shoulders and lifting it and slamming it down.

You do know we have dummies and students for this exact reason, right?

Alicia kept trying to get through to her but it was like Bella was not having it today, that was enough to have Lukas grab Bella by the arm and pull her up straight.

Bella just pulls her arm away and barks, “Do you mind?

Yeah, I do mind! What the hell has crawled up your ass?

Bella just rolls her eyes and you hear Alicia vocally scoff, “What? What do you want from me?

Alicia is almost taken aback by Bella practically barking at her, “You have been moping around here for DAYS since you got back.

Yup!” the blonde says ‘matter-of-fact’ like before reaching down and grabbing the bag, dragging it over to another area of the gym.

Alicia stays hot on her heels, “Soooo you decided to redecorate the gym?

Bella tosses the punching bag into the corner nonchalantly and it falls without her giving one care, before turning back and walking over to her gym bag, unwrapping her hands and wrist, “No, I just needed something to beat the hell out of for a bit. Heard the boss talking about replacing this old thing and took matters into my own hands.

Alicia watches her for a moment, “Alright, so what about earlier today when you were working in the ring?

That recent memory brings a smirk to the young one’s face, “What about it?

Alicia just shrugs, “I got told you were working some of the newbs a little extra tighter than usual.

Bella just glances at her mentor for a moment who just gives her that look, “Sometimes they gotta learn that it happens and no one is going to play pattycake with them when they’re in the ring. It’s what you have been trying to beat into my head, right?

Lukas has a hard time keeping a straight face, swallows the laugh and continues on, “You told one of them to quit being a “sniveling little bitch”.

Bella can’t help but snicker as she finishes unwrapping her hands, mumbling, “Little pussy bitch could take chops from a girl and goes whining. They deserve to be called a ‘sniveling little bitch’ if that’s really the case.

Alicia growls in frustration, grabbing her protege by the shoulders and screams, “BELLA!

WHAT?!?!” Bella screams back.

The women look at each other for a moment before a smile breaks out on Alicia’s face, “It’s about time I see some viciousness come out of you.” Bella blinks in surprise, as Alicia grabs her shoulder and shakes it, “Now, if you can only keep that same attitude going into the match this week.

Bella steps back and rolls her eyes, “Because we all know how you feel about Candy.

Hey, I’ve done what I needed against her.” she holds up her hands, “You however, need to keep this whole stubborn ass attitude that reminds me way too much of your mother, pack it in that bag along with that hottie thottie gear you’ve been rocking lately and beat her ass!

Madison tilts her head, “You actually want me in that Queen for a Day match?

More than I want her, that’s for damn sure.” Alicia says, “And when it comes Into the Void, you are going to keep this whole next level Mini-Ali attitude and bring it like never before. Got me?

Bella just squints at her, “Mini Ali?

Lukas steps back and just motions at Bella all together, “Oh you better believe I am taking credit for this. I have had a hell of a year already. Don’t piss out on me now, Madison.

You? I can’t seem to find a streak unless I stripped naked and ran through Time Square.

Ali tries to think of a comeback for that but isn’t sure, “Let’s avoid that for the time being despite how many people would just love to see that. Get going, take that bag with ya, throw it at Malachi a few times and I will see you in Lesbos and watch you kick that twit’s ass. I’m gonna go harass the sniveling little bitch for a bit before I call it a day.

Bella looks over to where the students are standing around and Alicia looks with her, “Sometimes you gotta get a little mean to get what you want.

And with that Bella grabs her gym bag and on her way out, dragging the punching back behind her we hear, “Alright....chop drill!” followed by a collective moan.

Sometimes Being Nice Isn’t Enough

Bella is seen sitting in front of a burn pit that sits in the middle of a beautiful Lesbos hotel patio, “It’s really not. And I know Candy has lived her entire life and career with the innocence of a child and we’ve been over our whole past with families. She looks at me like I am one of her best friends and part of me feels almost guilty about how I am feeling right now.

After my loss 2 weeks ago in that triple threat, I feel like I have reached the point in my career where I am just...spinning my fucking wheels. It’s been getting increasingly worse since before the new year. I have only been good for so much and then when it comes to the point of really making a point, I come up juuuuuuuuuust short of making it really count.

In my head, I have been wanting to scream something that I know would probably garner me a tad bit of heat and honestly at this point I don’t have much left to lose. I took to twitter and I spoke my mind. I have been feeling like when it comes to my general direction in the company itself, it has been sorely lacking. I’m not a contender. I don’t even have a SNIFF at any of the three bombshell championships right now.

She points to herself, “And it is my own fault.

I have no one to blame for this void right now, but me. So it IS on me to fix that course. I could sit here and bitch all day about management putting the screws to me but that’s not the case. Mark and Christian have been nothing but amazing despite how some people feel about them. I absolutely adore SCW and I have said it once before and it will be repeated over and over again, this is considered one of my homes. I find myself time and time again here and I will keep doing it. Bella Madison is still growing and wanting more. I’ve become so hungry for bigger things but when I have attempted to crack the ceiling...all I have done is crack my head and give myself a massive migraine.

So I pick myself up, I dust myself off...but how many times does one have to do that before the cracks become something more?

She can’t help but growl in frustration before that turns into a sigh,

Candy, I love you. I love you like an aunt. I love your adorable daughter and your husband is a wonderful and extremely patient human being that deserves an award for it all. And I know you are hearing this and wondering what I am talking about but those that get it, know. But I cannot let my love for you and your family and for our history get in the way of what needs to be done.

You once gave me one of the greatest chances I have ever had in my career in my own hometown and it led to one of the best moments of my career. I can never thank you enough. But when it comes to what I need next, I have to make a point. I can only beat up a punching bag for so long before I come to the realization that I need to take all this frustration and the lack of course and put it on one thing at a time.” Bella looks up and points forward,

And right now....that’s you.

And I’m sorry. I am so sorry. But you have to understand, I have no other choice. I have to get to ‘Into the Void’, into that match for Queen For A Day. To do that, I have to beat you and make my course very abundantly clear.

That course is straight up, and not stopping for a fucking soul.” She looks down and smiles evilly at the pit of fire.

Let the rest burn.