Author Topic: NOBODY IS KILLING MY DREAMS  (Read 539 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
NOBODY IS KILLING MY DREAMS
« on: April 06, 2022, 09:57:02 AM »
Pete the Cactus used by permission of Gerrit *

NOBODY IS KILLING MY DREAMS

The scene comes on our screen and we see Bill and Bea Barnhart’s Narrator ready to give his lead-in comments for Bea’s match against Kayla Richards at Climax Control 327.

Narrator:  I had a talk with Bea Barnhart before I came on camera to present lead-in comments concerning her match. If you think lava in a volcano is fired up and hot I’m here to tell you that Bea is fired up and hot and ready to destroy Kayla Richards. I will leave the remaining comments on Bea’s match to her to present to you.

The scene fades out. . .

ZAKYNTHOS, GREECE

The scene comes back on our screen and we see Bea Barnhart in what looks to be a hotel room. We assume she will explain her location soon. In the background we see her husband, Bill Barnhart, who is now the ex-Roulette Champion having lost the Championship to Finn Whelan at Climax Control 326. We don’t see Iris in the background but we are sure she is in the hotel room somewhere. The camera person informs Bea they are broadcasting so she sets herself in front of the camera to present her comments for Climax Control 327.

Bea:  Thank you for joining me today. We’re at a hotel near the Azure Resort and Spa located in Zakynthos, Greece, where Sin City Wrestling is holding Climax Control 327. I wish to have my husband, Bill Barnhart, join me on camera for a short time before I launch into my comments for my match against Kayla Richards.

Bill walks over to Bea and stands next to her.

Bea:  Bill has been Sin City Wrestling’s Roulette Champion for six months. He lost the Roulette Championship to Finn Whelan in what I call one of the most interesting Roulette Wheel spins ever. You can take over the comments on the Roulette Championship from here Bill.

Bill: Me and Finn Whelan, were surprised when the Roulette Wheel landed on a stipulation that there would be a maximum of twelve types of matches within the match and each wrestler had to try to win as many of those matches during the time limit of the match. We both ended up with six wins each so we went into a tie-breaker. Finn ended up winning the tie-breaker so he is now Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion. I want to tell Finn that he did an amazing job in our match. We both did great. The fact that Finn didn’t give up makes me appreciate what he accomplished. Well done!

Bea:  Thanks, Bill, for being a great husband and wrestler and you were a great Roulette Champion. The fact that you commend your opponent for earning the Roulette Championship away from you tells the world what a wonderful person, man, and wrestler, you are. Could you check on Iris in the other room Bill? It has been extremely quiet in her room and that makes me think she’s up to something.

Bill walks toward the room where Iris is located but when he is a few feet from entering the room he hears music and rustling noises.

Bea:  I ask the viewers to excuse me for a moment so I can find out what’s going on with Iris.

As Bea begins to walk toward the room where Iris is located, but before she can reach where Bill is standing, we hear the song AFTERNOON DELIGHT by Starland Vocal Band playing. We all know that the song references having a sexual encounter so both Bill and Bea are concerned. Bea walks up and stands next to Bill and before the two can enter the room where Iris is located we watch as Pete the Cactus exits the room wearing a fancy bathrobe while smoking a fancy cigar with a huge smile on his face.

Bill:  PETE! What in the hell was going on in there with you and Iris?

Bea:  IRIS! What in the hell was going on in there with you and Pete?

Of course the implication was there that Pete and Iris were having sex until Bill and Bea walk into the bedroom of Iris. They notice videos games on the screens of the two laptops in the room, one belonging to Iris and one belonging to Pete the Cactus.

Bea:  Iris! Tell me the truth! What was going on with you and Pete in the room?

Iris:  Woof! Bark! Snarl! Whimper! (Translation:  We were playing video games against each other and Pete won against me so I got pouty on him.)

Bill:  Pete! If you two were just playing videos games why in the hell did you come out of the room of Iris wearing a fancy bathrobe, smoking a fancy cigar, and with a huge smile on your face?

Pete: ! ! ! ! ! * * * * * # # # # # ? ? ? ? ? (Translation:  I soundly defeated Iris in the video games. She’s not as good a player as I am and Iris is a sore loser. When I won, and I won easily, I celebrated by putting on my fancy bathrobe, lit up my cigar, and of course I had a huge smile on my face. Stop trying to insinuate things against me and Iris okay!

Bill and Bea look at each other and shrug their shoulders. Bill goes into the room with Iris and Pete and Bea returns to where she was presenting her comments for her match against Kayla Richards.

MEASURING UP

Bea:  I apologize for the interruption by Pete and Iris. Turns out it was a case of us misunderstanding what happened. Concerning my match at Climax Control 327 I’m facing Kayla Richards. So, Kayla, you seem to want to portray yourself as a psycho, anger laden, hateful person, who loves destroying people and killing their dreams. Before I talk about those claims I wish to talk about how we measure up. You come into our match listed at five feet nine inches and one hundred twenty-eight pounds. I come into our match at five feet five inches and one hundred thirty pounds. We’re basically equal in weight but you are four inches taller. I assure you that having a four inch height advantage won’t help you at all. I’ve done exceptionally well against wrestlers taller, larger, heavier, and more experienced than you are.

Bea flashes a smile into the camera.

REMAINING SILENT IS ALWAYS THE BETTER DECISION

Bea:  Kayla you seem to enjoy running around spouting off that you’ll kill the dreams of your opponents. Tsk tsk tsk! Nice claims but it is always better for people like you to remain silent. I’ll present the information to you and then you have a decision to make. Samuel Langhorn Clemens, better known by his Pen Name of Mark Twain, was a popular American writer, humorist, entrepreneur, publisher, and lecturer. One of his most profound quotes is “It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt.”

Bea puts her hand over her mouth in a gesture to Kayla that Kayla would have been better served had she kept her mouth shut rather than to issue threats to her.

Bea:  Mark Twain said it straight but you have decided to ignore his advice and prove to the world you’re a fool. Nice going Kayla!

NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

Bea:  One of my favorite songs is WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT by Twisted Sister. I’ll ask the Network to put up a graphic of part of the lyrics of the song as they apply to you and me in our match.

The Network puts the graphic on the screen showing the section of lyrics Bea wants to present.

We'll fight the powers that be just
Don't pick our destiny 'cause
You don't know us, you don't belong

We're not gonna take it
Oh no, we ain't gonna take it
We're not gonna take it anymore

Oh, you're so condescending
Your gall is never ending
We don't want nothin', not a thing from you

Your life is trite and jaded
Boring and confiscated
If that's your best, your best won't do!!!

The Network leaves the lyrics on the screen while Bea continues with her comments.

Bea:  I’m leaving the lyrics on the screen so you can see where I’ve modified the lyrics to change WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT to read I’M NOT GONNA TAKE IT. And the lyrics go “Your life is trite and jaded. . .Boring and confiscated. . .If that's your best, your best won't do!!! It comes down to this Kayla. If you want to rant and rave, and beat your your chest with your fists, and foam at the mouth, claiming how violent in the ring you think you are, and claiming to be the killer of dreams, well as Twisted Sister stated it in their song IF THAT’S YOUR BEST YOUR BEST WON’T DO!!!  I challenge you to try to give me your best in our match but no matter what you bring or what you try I’m walking away from our match as the winner.

FIVE ITEMS FOR YOU TO CONSIDER

Bea holds one finger up.

Bea:  First item for you Kayla is that you’re not killing my dreams. You may kill yourself trying to defeat me but my dreams remain intact.

Bea holds two fingers up.

Bea:  Second item is that although you, and most of the other Bombshells in Sin City Wrestling, make fun of my overall win-loss record the fact remains that they’re jealous. Why, you ask, would the other Bombshells be jealous of me when I have yet to hold a Singles Championship, but I have held the Mixed Tag Team Championship, and my win-loss record isn’t in the outstanding category? Good question. They’re jealous because I perform exceptionally well in all my matches. Win or lose I’ve gained the attention of Management and I’ve been assigned to five Championship matches without having to beg Management to give me one like nearly all the other Bombshells in Sin City Wrestling do. I won one of them, the Mixed Tag Team Championship. Soon I’ll earn a Singles Championship and then that will shut everyone up!

Bea holds up three fingers.

Bea:  My third item is that I’m not just going to defeat you in our match. I plan on making you suffer and make you submit to one of my numerous submission holds.

Bea holds four fingers up.

Bea:  I have my stomping boots on for our match and I plan on stomping at least four mud holes in you during our match.

Bea holds five fingers up.

Bea:  My fifth and final item for you revolves around the number five. I plan on defeating you in five minutes or less so be prepared for that.

CLOSING COMMENTS

We watch as Bea walks over to the table in the dining area of the room and she pulls out a pair of her wrestling boots from a box on top of the dining table. Bea puts the boots on then she has the camera person get a shot of her wrestling boots before they focus on her face again.

Bea:  Kayla I can’t expect someone of your low status in life to know about music that was perfect for the time it was created. I put on my wrestling boots for a visual for a reason. There was a song by Nancy Sinatra, the daughter of Frank Sinatra, titled THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING. In the original lyrics it stated THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING AND THAT’S JUST WHAT THEY’LL DO. . .ONE OF THESE DAYS THESE BOOTS ARE GONNA WALK ALL OVER YOU. For your benefit and enjoyment I modified the original lyrics and they go as follows:  THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR STOMPING. . .AND THAT’S JUST WHAT THEY’LL DO. . .AT CLIMAX CONTROL MY BOOTS ARE GONNA STOMP ALL OVER YOU!!!

Bea bursts out in laughter then she asks the Network to take the lyrics off the screen.

Bea:  I’m going to enjoy beating the crap out of you Kayla! I’m going to enjoy stomping the hell out of you! I’m going to enjoy having my hand raised in victory! See you on Sunday, March 10, 2022.

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments and that they can cut their camera feed. They do so and our screen goes dark.