Author Topic: Anything Goes Street Fight: Mercedes Vargas v Ms. Jon  (Read 2231 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Anything Goes Street Fight: Mercedes Vargas v Ms. Jon
« on: May 03, 2022, 09:15:01 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 7000 word limit.
Good luck!

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
Re: Anything Goes Street Fight: Mercedes Vargas v Ms. Jon
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 11:45:48 PM »
Present Day ♦ L E F K A D A, G R E E C E

[REC•]

[Open on an pool deck with a picturesque setting near Lefkada, Greece. Mercedes Vargas walks into frame seen dressed in bootcut jeans and an SCW t-shirt. Her brunette hair sways in the warm summer breeze. All was silent except for the whistling of the wind. Mercedes turns towards the camera. Her face seems relaxed, but you could still see the faint outline of wrinkles around her eyes—eyes which seemed to sparkle ever so slightly despite the glorious views of the villa. The sunset alone would make this view more vivid.

She’s trying very hard to mask her emotions by smiling, but the lips don't lie. Mercedes is certainly not in a very good state of mind. Raking her hand through her hair, she barely makes eye contact at the camera lens before she began to speak.]

“I've had a lot on my mind, my thoughts run deep and my emotions run hot. With everything that's been happening lately, you sometimes forget that there’s a pay-per-view just around the corner. After being unable to travel outside of the US since the start of the pandemic, SCW has finally been able to continue touring internationally and paid its first visit to Europe since restrictions were eased. Some are happy about it, some not. Some already are homesick. Sure, there are a lot of must-see matches to look forward to at Into the Void but, again, it kinda takes a backseat to the passing of The Fallen a week ago or so. I don’t think anyone saw that coming.

“After what happened to me at the go-home show in Lesbos, I don’t think anyone saw that coming either. It made it difficult to even start this video submission but it has to be done.”

[She slowly nods. At the end of day, there was still a show to run and the Bombshells occupied a lot of the matches on the main card, including the co-main event. And when the Bombshells have the spotlight, they delivered. This upcoming show would be no different.

Mercedes opens up her smartphone, begins to play a clip from Climax Control. Sound up. It’s the last moments of the Anything Goes tag match, the winners long since decided as Crystal and Seleana Zdunich were long gone celebrating their win. Mercedes is seen perched on Ms. Jon’s shoulders. Jon’s manager flushed with anger on his face after being kicked between his legs by Mercedes very hard. He appeared to be in wrenching pain for several minutes before he gave his client his marching orders. Mercedes is then lifted on Ms. Jon’s shoulders and promptly slammed down back-first off the stage.

Mercedes closes the video, having seen enough. She was very close to throwing her phone in the pool but thought against it.]

“I watched this video some 30 times, every day, this entire week, since the go-home show. Right now, I just want to hurt somebody, anybody, who came up to me. Martin Howe III should be thanking his lucky stars that he ran off when he did because the only reason he’s still around is by the grace of God and because I’m a nice girl. Maybe not all the time, but most of the time.

“I’ll say this much, I know who I’m getting in the ring with, I just don’t know who I’m going to address this to. I guess since Martin does all of Ms. Jon’s talking for her, it would make sense, wouldn’t it? In fact, it's the one thing that I've been focused on all week.”

[Mercedes lowers her eyes, shaking her head. She blinks a few times before taking a deep breath. She kept her tone even, controlled]

“In the triple threat match with Seleana, Ms. Jon disrespected me. At the next show the following week, she humiliated me and cost me by number one contender’s match. At the go-home show, she nearly ended my career. Well, I’m here to tell you that Ms. Jon wasn’t the first and she won’t be the last.

So what am I going to do to walk out of Athens?

Whatever I have to.

Whatever it takes.

Whatever is necessary within the rules to keep her down for three seconds, make her tap or knock her the hell out! Ms. Jon is intimidating as any woman in the division. Unless your name is Tempest, you don’t stand a chance. Thing is, in an Anything Goes Street Fight, they ARE no rules. I’ve never lost a street fight in SCW yet and I’m not about to start now.

“You want to get down and dirty, mamita? Fine by me. Anything goes, and it will. No count outs, no disqualifications, and no one to help you. No matter how that match ends, I'm heading into the next supercard on a mission. Because when I'm 100 percent focused on my goal, there isn't anything that's going to get in my way from achieving it. In less than two weeks, that goal is getting my revenge on Ms
Jon for what she did to me, and there's no better way than doing that than by taking the fight to her.

“SCW seem to think Ms. Jon is something special and I must have come a long way to get a Street Fight with Ms. Jon. This pay-per-view has everything riding on it, neither of us have won a match in a while. I plan to change that come next Sunday because I’m not leaving Into the Void without a win, not after she nearly costed me everything I worked for over the last nine years in SCW.

“Those fans are not going to remember me as the Hall of Famer who got powerbombed off a stage. I won’t be remembered as the woman being rolled out on a stretcher. I won’t be remembered as the woman spending days in the hospital, oh no. They say you reap what you sow? Forget that!”

[Mercedes slowly shakes her head in the negative. By now, her voice matches her emotions.]

“I DON’T SOW, I REAP! AND I’M GOING TO BE WEARING BLACK FOR A REASON! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME. SO HELP ME GOD, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS. YOU'RE GOING TO RUE THE DAY THAT THOUGHT EVER CROSSED YOUR MIND ON MAY 1ST, ESTUPIDA PINCHE MUTA GORDA PERRA!

I’M GOING TO REMEMBER THIS NIGHT AND IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS SO YOU REMEMBER IT TOO. BECAUSE IF YOU THINK YOU’RE LEAVING ATHENS AT MY EXPENSE, YOU PICKED THE WRONG LATINA TO FUCK WITH!

[Mercedes takes another deep breath, then slowly pulls off her reading glasses and sets this on the coffee table without so much taking her eyes off the camera lens.]

“So, Ms. Jon, you best bring your A-game. And Martin? If you think you’re going to put your hands on me again, you have no idea what you're in for, buddy.

“Read my lips, write it down, get it notarized – I’m walking out of this match with my head held high, my hand raised in victory and my unpinned streak at Into the Void intact. And the best part is that it's going to be in front of a worldwide audience.

In less than two weeks, I've got my date with destiny. And something tells me Ms. Jon isn't going to like this date very much.”

[With less than two weeks until Mercedes Vargas graces the stage at Into the Void, and perhaps maybe leaving this pay-per-view event with a win, Vargas stands to her feet, the sun casts an orange haze below the horizon now.]

"Estar preparado para lo peor, esperar lo mejor. Y que la suerte está siempre en su favor.”
"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. And may the odds be ever in your favor.”

***Fade***

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)