Author Topic: Thicker Than Water, a Cassie and Krystal RP  (Read 3200 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
Thicker Than Water, a Cassie and Krystal RP
« on: January 20, 2022, 08:03:00 AM »
This shouldn’t happen.

Today was meant to be another day of training for me at the PTA Gym, I’d do my rounds, have a sparring match or two, do a promo class, all that fun stuff! But towards the end of the day one of the male students, a former College Football Player called Travis, took me aside and told me that if I wanted to be taken seriously as a wrestler I’d need to put on a lot more muscle using my older cousin Krystal as an example of that.

Don’t get me wrong, Krystal is ripped but she’s more of a Power/Submission based wrestler so it fits her style! And yeah, I initially brushed it off as a joke as seen in that tweet I made but I quickly realized that he said was not okay and, well, things just spiralled from there.

It’s been a few minutes since I left the PTA Gym with Krystal and for the most part we had been quiet, it fell to me to break the silence off course. ”I never should’ve gotten you involved in that Krystal, if I hadn’t then he wouldn’t have said those nasty things to me!” I sighed and my older cousin glanced over at me before shaking her head.

”Cass, I was planning on stopping by the PTA Gym after I was done at the Go Gym anyway, I would’ve found out eventually!” Krystal pointed out and I nodded once I realized that she was right. ”I know Winter and Stacy have already said this but that Travis guy is a fucking idiot! You’ll find your soulmate eventually and there’s nothing wrong with your body!” Krystal added as she looked me over and I nodded in agreement and appreciation. ”Like I said, he’s never going back to the PTA Gym, I made sure of that!”

”How’d you manage that? You may be Matthew and Marty’s only client but you don’t have any power there, it’s not like you gave him an ultimatum or anything, right?” I asked before noticing the knowing grin on Krystal’s face. ”Holy shit! You actually gave him an ultimatum?!”

”I think Matthew was going to do it anyway but I told him that unless Travis was expelled immediately I’m firing him and Marty as my managers and taking you to the Go Gym to finish your training.” Krystal explained and I have my older cousin a surprised look when I heard that. ”I asked Gabriel about it when I was in a meeting with him the other day, he said that they’d take you in if things went south at the PTA Gym.”

”And here I thought the best thing you were going to do for me was get me my PS5 and Switch!” I responded with a big grin on my face Krystal nodded before sharing a fist bump with me. ”With all due respect to the guys at the PTA Gym, that’s just making me wish that you had come into my life sooner, maybe I would’ve started at the Go Gym instead.”

”Perhaps, but the guys at the PTA Gym clearly recognized that you are a natural in the ring and have nurtured your natural ability.” Krystal responded with a shrug as we neared my house. ”I don’t think the Go Gym would’ve done a better job to be honest, though you wouldn’t have had to put up with the bullshit you put up with today, that’s for sure.”

”Based on what I’ve been from interacting with Ari and Carter? I don’t doubt that for a second.” I nodded in agreement as we neared the house. ”Well, thanks for sticking up for me Krystal but I’d better head in.” I said as we pulled up to the house and Krystal stopped her car.

”Two things, first, just call me Charlotte, you know that’s my birth name and I think we’re close enough for you to start calling me that.” Krystal told me and I nodded without hesitation, I already knew the situation with her dad and my aunt so that wasn’t an issue either. ”Second, I’m coming in with you! Your parents need to know what happened today and I’d rather they heard it from me.” Charlotte insisted and when I saw the look on her face I nodded before we got out of the car, I went out ahead of my older cousin and got my keys out to unlock the front door.

That wasn’t necessary as my parents had seen Krystal pull up and my mom answered the door. “Cassie? Your home early.” My mom greeted me and I grinned before Krystal caught up with me. “Krystal? Is something wrong.”

”You could say that.” Krystal responded  as she adjusted a bra strap. ”May I come in? There’s something I need to tell you and your husband.”

“Yes, off course! Come in, I’ll put some coffee on.” My mom responded before stepping aside to let us in, Krystal and my mom went into the kitchen where they were joined by dad and I just went into the living room hoping to take my mind off everything with some Metroid Dread, luckily I was keeping my Switch in the duffle bag that contained my wrestling gear.

I don’t know how much time had passed before my parents joined me in the living room, largely because I was struggling on one of the hardest bosses in the game, but when they did I found myself getting a surprise hug from my mom. ”Geez mom, can you at least warn me next time!” I responded with a laugh before seeing the look on my mom’s face. ”You know what happened at the PTA Gym, don’t you?”

“Krystal just explained everything, if that prick comes near you again I’ll kill him!” My dad responded at which point I looked up and saw just how angry he was, easily the angriest I’ve ever seen him and maybe even angrier than Krystal was. “Krystal, we appreciate your help but we can take it from here.”

”Are you sure?” Krystal asked and my dad nodded without hesitation. ”Cass, you have my number! If there’s another incident like the one today, text me before you go to Twitter! And if I’m not available, text your parents!”

”Will do, thanks Krystal.” I thanked her and Krystal nodded before she left the house.

The next few minutes were split two ways, either my mom was trying to calm down my dad before he stormed out and tracked down Travis or my mom was telling me that I was so much better than Travis and that I’d find love eventually.

One thing was for sure though, it may be cliché but it’s true, blood is definitely thicker than water.