Author Topic: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 108 (Results)  (Read 3936 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU presents... Underground Ep. 108 (Results)
« on: October 04, 2021, 01:15:49 AM »

SCU Ep 108

Bojangles Coliseum, Charlotte, North Carolina

Sin City Underground Ep 108 comes to you taped in front of a sold out crowd at the Bojangles Coliseum, Charlotte, North Carolina. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:55pm PST on October 2nd, 2021.

The show opens up with GRIME reporter Dev inside the ring. The Charlotte crowd pumped up for tonight’s show. Tonight’s main event is one no one thought about but since the booking. The fans have been fighting each other about as they are split between the Hall Of Famer and SCU biggest young star. The crowd has signs rioting for their favorite stars but Winter and Amy have about half the crowd holding up signs for them. The Elemental side pops like crazy as Broken Dreams by Shaman's Harvest starts to play. The crowd holding up Amy Sanitnio signs boo but some cheer as they can’t help but pop for the sound of Winter Elementals theme song. Winter comes out in her old Team Elemental ring attire.

Dev: Ladies and Gentlemen, on the way to the ring, she is one half of the GRIME Tag Team Champions… Winter Elemental.

Winter walks slowly to the ring as she plays up her former gimmick. Once at ringside she goes under the ring to get her Kawaii Kendo Stick. Winter slides in the ring, Dev waits in the middle of the ring to interview the challenger for the GRIME Championship.

Dev: So Winter, you and Tatsu have had the tag teams in SCU gunning after you. Today you gun at Amy Santino.

Winter: Correction, tonight, I gunned down the current GRIME Champion.

Anti Hero by Dark Ride starts to play around the arena to another mixed reaction as Amy’s fans pop and Winter’s fans boo with a few doing both booing and clapping for Amy. Amy comes out with her mask on and the GRIME championship sitting on her shoulder. She looks around before staring into the ring and at Winter.  She smirks before making her way down to the ring before climbing into the ring and moves to the corner, where she grabs a mic but says nothing.

Dev: Looks like my interview with Amy later just got pushed to right now.

Winter: She can stand in the corner and wait her damn turn. Right now, the fans want to hear their favorite GRIME Champion get interviewed.

Dev: Well…

Winter cuts Dev off.

Winter: You look confused, so many corners to choose from.

Winter points at one.

Winter: Stand right there like a good little girl and wait your damn turn.

Amy continues to watch Winter and study her and waits to see if she says anything meaningful.

Dev: I can handle interviewing you both.

Winter: They ain’t shit for her to say. She is one of those wrestlers that don’t like me but even know why they should hate me. After tonight, she’s about to have plenty of reasons.

Winter takes the microphone from Dev and walks over to the cameraman inside the ring.

Winter: As I walk here with the WGN Cameraman to the side of me, I wish this was ABC because I’m about to rip you Alphabetty. Amy, I'm the wrestler you don’t want to see in the ring. Bad is what you are, everyone will see when I’m done with you. C for Caps like the GRIME titles we hold. When I’m done with you they’ll show my name as the winner, they’ll do it all Caps. Done is what you are, some say washed up, I say, no way bud, she was washed up seven years ago. Every day that goes by is just another day in which she needs to just retire already.

Amy raises the mic to her lips..

Amy: What the fuck are you on about? I was expecting something far more constructive from you and I get this shit. You are just like every other breed of sheep in this damned company, bleating about my age and how I am washed up.  If I was washed up I wouldn’t be champion and I wouldn’t be standing here.

Winter: F is for finish, as what will be of you if you cut me off again as I was not finished with…

Amy: SHUT THE FUCK UP WINTER, you need to show me some god damn respect, your fake mom' at least knows to respect those better than her. I guess she didn’t pass that alone to you.

Winter walks closer to Amy but stays far enough for her to stick out her kendo stick and place it just an inch from Amy’s chest. Amy smacks the kendo stick away and takes a step towards Winter to show she’s not intimidated by Winter or her antics. Winter takes a step towards Amy. The two are just far enough for Winter to raise her microphone between them.

Winter: You leave Mercedes out of this. You speak ill of her again and we won’t have a main event match tonight as I’ll kick that ass right where you stand.

Amy can’t help but snort at the idea of Winter kicking her ass.

Winter: Go ahead and think this shits funny. You should be lucky my Mama had bigger things to worry about then your ass. I however have just your overrated ass to focus on tonight so watch it.

Amy rolls her eyes

Amy: You know what… I am done with this childish petty bullshit. I’ll see you later.

Amy drops the mic and moves to the ropes. Winter looks at the crowd then at Amy as she swings her kendo stick hitting Amy in the back. Amy holds on to the middleropes as she drops to her knees. Winter swings and nails Amy in the back again. Amy lets go of the ropes trying to hold her back. Winter hits a stiff kick hitting Amy’s arm. Her title falls off her shoulder as she falls to her side. Winter rolls Amy over with her chest on the mat. Winter takes the GRIME championship and places the gold plated side facing Amy’s back. Winter takes her GRIME Tag Team title off her waist and places it on top of Amy’s title. Winter yells while jumping high and landing a double stomp on top of the titles. Winter grabs her title and leaves the ring as security rush to ringside. Amy holds her back screaming in pain.

The scene opens up with Hitamashii backstage talking with his friends in Dying Breed Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. They are talking about Hitamashii’s upcoming match in a 10 man battle royal and that Dying Breed are facing Skag in a handicap match.

Andrew: I am looking forward to seeing you defeat Andrew Borg, Earl Lockyer, Eric Weaver, Eyesnance, Father Gerald Shepherd, HB Carter, Jamie Staggs, Joshua Acquin and Stewart Mason and get yourself in contention for Stewart’s title.

Hitamashii: There is nothing I would rather do than destroy all of those guys and get back into contention for some gold once again.

The trio drink from their water bottles before talking more.

Andrew: I know. What is just as important is the fact that Ivan and I are facing Skag in a handicap match.

Hitamashii: I know you guy will showcase your dominance, but be careful.  I don’t trust him.  He is an odd guy who once teamed with the Monstimals for an extended period of time.

Andrew: I know he did, and don’t worry about Ivan and I.  You have the bigger hurdle to climb in that battle royal.

The scene ends with them talking about other non wrestling things while Hitamashii and Dying Breed all get ready for their respective matches.

Joshua is in the ring with his GRIME Championship.  He hand it to the time keeper, as he is handed a microphone.

Joshua:  I told you I would retain my championship.  Last week I did just that.  I thought I could get a week off but no.  I am getting put into a match with nine other members of SCU.  I have said it every week I am SCUs work horse and they are going to keep it up until I decide enough is enough and snap.  But here we are in a ten man match that I will win.

SCU was always known for providing the SCUniverse with top-notch entertainment that sent each and every fan home with a sense of satisfaction. In-ring competition that was second to none. Wrestlers - male and female - face and heel alike - who would go to the proverbial ends of the earth to see the fans satisfied with autographs, selfies and the usual and much desired photo ops. Even the most hated SCU stars had their fans, and they were appreciated, whether the said star would admit it so or not. Merchandise that drew the eyes and opened the wallets. There was something for everyone!

And speaking of merchandise, that is where we are now in the Bojangles Coliseum, back in the outer halls where vendors are working overtime amidst the lines of fans, hawking everything from printed Ts to BluRays and action figures. And it is also where a certain flamboyant and familiar star in the SCU men's division could be found.

There is a close up shot of the trim abdomen of said star as they stand before a full length mirror with a marketed SCU Underground championship belt, fashioned from plastic and foam, wrapped around a trim waistline. The camera draws back and it is a startling revelation when we see that it is none other than Helluva Bottom Carter standing there, and looking quite a bit different than what we are used to. Gone are the colorful clothes and bright hair streaked in an array of rainbow hues. Rather he was now taking a step back into his harder edged days thanks in part to Mz Holly Wood and Krystal Wolfe, and wearing a cut-off T that reads,

"Sweet As Sugar,
Hard As Ice.
Hurt Me Once,
And I'll Kill You Twice."

But over that shirt is a black, leather jacket and he has on tight, denim booty shorts and black, knee-high boots to match. His hair is wet and slicked back, and he has on black, goth-style makeup around his eyes and along his facial features. He is so enamored by looking over his reflection with a makeshift Underground belt that he doesn't see his very favorite of faves, Marissa Henry, approach from the side.

Marissa: Excuse me, Carter...?

Carter doesn't even take his eyes off of his reflection as he replies.

HBCarter: Hey boo! Hey, you're a reporter, my fave member of the press, so I know you'll be honest with me.

Marissa: About...?

He finally turns to her and points toward the belt, then turns and gives his backside a show.

HBCarter: Does this belt make my butt look big?

Marissa finds herself actually looking before she realizes what he just asked of her and she closes her eyes and shakes her head.

Marissa: Carter -- I-I really would rather not judge that. What are you even doing?

Carter turns back to the mirror and strikes a few poses, taught to him by none other than Mz Holly herself.

HBCarter: I guess you might say that I'm taking this baby for a test drive.

Marissa: A toy replica of an SCU belt?

HBCarter: Soon to be replaced by the real thing, if I get my way.

He then takes the belt off and lays it back down on the merchandise table, turning to her.

HBCarter: Because I've played nice boy a little too long. I've been saying for weeks now that I want the Underground championship, and so far everything I've been saying has fallen on deaf ears! All I've gotten since, are tag team matches. Okay! I want what Stewart Mason has around HIS waist, and I'm not settling for anything less!

Marissa motions with a finger towards his attire.

Marissa: Is that what your new gear is all about?

Carter looks down at himself and smiles.

HBCarter: Not so much new as revisited. Krystal and Holly designed this for me, back when I wanted to be taken more seriously when I was Combat champion. And since it seems I need to revisit the days when I proved this sis can fight…

He shrugs.

HBCarter: And if I have to go and prove it to nine other guys, then I will! Hitamashii. Father Gerald Shepherd ... whoever! The very moment I toss out the last man, there won't be any reason why they'd deny me a shot at the Underground title! Look at me now. Look at me then. One guy or ten, anyone who knows me knows…

He swings his hip into Marissa's own.

HBCarter: This boy is hardcore!

With a smile, he saunters off, ready for the ten man battle royal!

Backstage at the Bojangles Coliseum, Marissa Henry is welcomed into the Team Canada locker room.

Earl: Marissa, it is always nice to see your pretty face.

Marissa smiled and blushed.

Marissa: Um, thank-you. So tonight you and Stewart are featured in a ten man battle royal.

Earl: Yeah,  they're unpredictable.

Stewart: Marissa, babe, you know Earl and I love battle royals, tonight Scu is throwing some of the best on the roster in there, Eric Weaver damn good, Joshua Acquin a long reigning champion, Jamie Staggs kind of a hard luck kid, but brings it.

Earl: Hitamashii, another tough competitor, HB Carter decorated tag team wrestler, someone who people often overlook, but the kid can go. Father Gerald, one of the best to ever do it, no doubt. Eyesnsane, what do I need to say about him, that already hasn’t been said. Stewart Mason, my bro, there’s a reason he’s at the top of SCU, the guy is freaking good.

Stewart: That Earl Lockyer guy, I’ve heard he’s pretty good. All kidding aside, if there’s a Mount Rushmore of SCU Earl is on it no doubt, tonight we plant our flag tonight, it is battle royal time, and well one of us, well be winning it, hopefully.

Marissa: Thank-you for your time.

10 Man Battle Royal
Andrew Borg, Earl Lockyer, Eric Weaver, Eyesnsane, Father Gerald, HB Carter, Hitamashii, Jamie Staggs, Joshua Acquin, Stewart Mason

Joshua, Hitamashii, and Eric Weaver are quick to immediately attack Stewart Mason, struggling with him to get him toward the ropes.  Gerald and Eyesnsane begin throwing punches, while Borg and Carter begin struggling against one another.  Jamie tackles Earl as he tries to help Stewart.  Stewart Mason is eliminated at 0:59.  Carter and Borg are continuing until Borg goes for a Vertical Suplex, but Carter lands on his feet.  Andrew turns around as Carter goes for a Superkick.  Andrew ducks, and the kick lands against the back of Eyesnsane’s head.  Eric Weaver charges Eyesnsane and knocks him out of the ring. Eyesnsane is eliminated at 1:37.  Jamie tries for a dropkick to Earl, but Earl moves, and Jamie hits Eric.  Eric stumbles into the ropes and he kicks Jamie in the side of the head.  Acquin watches carefully and then uses his momentum to knock Jamie outside, through the ropes.  He gets back inside and makes fun of Acquin for not putting him over the top rope.  Acquin nods his head and then Clothesline’s Jamie outside. Jamie Staggs is eliminated at 3:13.  Andrew Borg rushes at Acquin, who immediately lifts him onto the apron.  A Superkick sends him to the outside. Andrew Borg is eliminated at 3:26.  Carter and Gerald have been brawling most of this time, but Carter ends it with a Jawbreaker.  He spins back to his feet and lifts Gerald up.  He drags Gerald over toward the ropes, but Eric rushes up and hits a German Suplex on Carter.  Earl hits a E.L. 91 (Michinoku Driver 2) on Hitamashii, putting him down.  He and Acquin go at it, and Earl is nearly eliminated until Carter comes over and helps Earl to put Acquin on the apron.  Meanwhile, Eric guards Gerald from anybody.  However, Gerald gets annoyed at being protected, and he sends Eric up and over to the outside. Eric Weaver is eliminated at 6:01.  Gerald rushes over at the ropes, colliding with Acquin, Earl, and Carter.  Acquin goes flying off of the apron. Joshua Acquin is eliminated at 6:12.  Carter and Earl lift Gerald up and over, right next to Acquin. Father Gerald Shepherd is eliminated at 6:19.  Earl and Carter look to one another in respect, but that lasts only a second as they begin going at it, throwing punch after punch, kick after kick.  Earl lifts Carter up and over onto the apron.  Carter pulls him over and the two begin trying to knock the other off of the apron.  Carter is able to bury a knee to Earl’s stomach, and he steps inside of the ring.  He hits several shoulderbutts, trying to get Earl out of the ring.  He finally does! Earl Lockyer is eliminated at 7:11.  Hitamashii shocks everyone by springing up and dumping Carter up and over to the outside faster than lightening! Helluva Bottom Carter is eliminated at 7:14.  Hitamashii wins the battle royal as the last man standing in the ring!

Previously recorded.

High in the Carpathian mountains, the image of a huge castle comes into view. In the back courtyard are Jack and Jake Jeckel, there’s no face paint, no freak show setting, no Raisa or Helena.

Jack: Javi, I must say we have always found you rather annoying, for eight centuries Javi we’ve eliminated annoyances like you.

Jake: You're arrogant, we hate that, but it’s typical of most people we’ve meant in your country. 

Jack: During a dark time in our history we fought alongside people much like you Javi, and their arrogance grew unbearable, just like you, and it was decided that they needed to be put down.

Jake: Javi, your judgement has been determined, and it’s time for us to put you in your place, Javi, Omasa unfortunately will be unable to help you.

Jack: That is a good point brother, unlike you Javi, we do not need to hide behind or have our sister fight our battles for us.

Jack smiles.

Jack: Javi, we will give you no quarter, although you will beg for it, we will give you no mercy, which you will wish we had, and Javi, we will do what has to be done, rid SCU of you permanently.

Jake: It is written and Javi.

Jack: It will be done.

The scene cuts backstage to Chelsea LeClair and she is in a determined mood. On top of all that, she is absolutely feeling like she is well rested considering that she really didn’t get a chance in that gauntlet. Nonetheless, she is in some bright spirits as she begins to express her thoughts.

Chelsea: It’s been a while, but here I am back at it. It’s a battle royal and I’m not necessarily the biggest fan of such matches, but it is still an opportunity to show what I can do and I am going to be doing just that. Unfortunately, Morgan Clark won that gauntlet before I even had a chance to take part in it, but it is what it is on that. There’s nothing that I can do except beat her in this battle royal myself. You see, I didn’t come to Sin City Underground just to be a pretty face and just to take up space at all. I came here to continue the upward trajectory that my career has been in. I came here so I can focus on being a champion again and to finally have a championship reign that I can look back and actually be proud of. Yes, I have won a few title sin my career but I look back at every single one of them and there isn’t a TRUE sense of pride in them, even my latest one which just happened to be the longest of them all.

There was one title reign where the title was pretty much retired as soon as I won it. There was another where the entire company shut down as soon as I won it. There were two in the same company where I managed to win my first world title while I held the other one… and that was fun and all but the world title reign was a huge disappointment. And then there was my second world title reign where it was marred and filled with nothing but bullshit and everyone else slandering and making up crap about me. Yeah, I may have a few titles to my name, but putting all of that into perspective, there is no way in hell I am going to be satisfied with that. I’ve had idiots tell me that I am ONLY doing this for the fame… which of course is an outright lie. I’ve had people tell me that I didn’t have what it took to break out of the shadow of my former tag team partner. I’ve been mocked and  ridiculed as someone who is a joke in this business and everywhere I go, I continue to prove them WRONG!

That is what I am going to continue to do here and this battle royal is something that I plan on winning to REALLY go a long way toward accomplishing that. Is the competition going to be tough? Sure. But this competition is not unbeatable and I know that given time, I will be able to adjust and rise to the top in this company. If you think I’m being too bold, then so be it, but the fact of the matter is, I didn’t come to Sin City Underground for the same old, same old. I didn’t come to Sin City Underground so I can be just a placeholder for someone else. I’ve felt like I’ve been n the shadows for my entire career and it’s time to break out of that and really prove that I can shine and that I can be way more than just some transitional, short term or placeholder champion.

Oh… and Morgan… just ONE quick word to you…

You may have beaten me to a moment that I was going for, but tonight is the opportunity that I have to take that one back.

And to anyone else that may want to stop me? You can try. But ultimately, I WILL overcome the odds that are stacked against me tonight as I have done tons of times before and I am going to win this battle royal. Tonight? You’ll see the passion and the dedication that has pulled me out of the gutters and that has made me a champion before and will make me a champion again in the near future.

Chelsea walks out of the locker room still remaining quite confident in her chances. She’s showing no signs of worry at all as the scene cuts out.

We go to Angel of Filth and Skag walking backstage. Skag is seen holding a bat, looking around him as they walk towards one of the locker rooms. They walk in and see Eric Weaver sitting on a chair facing the wall looking through his bag. Skag ruins over and pops Eric in the back of the head with the end of the bat. Eric falls forward off his chair. His face hits the wall before sliding down, landing on his luggage bag.

Skag: Goodnight there Bucky boy!

The door opens up, Jamie Staggs enters the room. Filth quickly grabs Jamie and sends him towards Skag. Skag nails Jamie in the gut with the bat. Filth runs at Jamie and kicks him in the ass. Jamie runs into the chair. The chair folds up and lands on Eric Weaver with Jamie landing on the chair. The door opens again, we see Kandy Kaine enter the locker room. Filth pushes Kandy towards Skag as the door opens again. Jerry Cann enters the room as Skag nails Kandy in the gut with the bat.

Jerry: Hey!

Jerry yells as he runs over, Skag swings at Jerry. Jerry stops to avoid the hit. Filth takes a step and jumps, hitting Jerry in the back with a dropkick. Jerry gets pushed forward towards Kandy. Kandy hits the wall then lands on Jamie Staggs. Skag lifts his arm up to hit Jerry in the back of the head with the handle part of the bat. Jerry lands on top of Kandy’s legs. The door opens up again, this time it’s OG Martha that enters the room.

Martha: Feel proud of yourselves?

Skag: Always.

Martha: Well, get out of here before security comes. I’ll clean up this mess.

Skag and Filth take Martha’s advice and leave the locker room as cameras go back to ringside.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Javier Gonzalez vs Jake and Jack Jeckel

The match starts with Javi doing half circles to catch the Jeckels off guard.  Jake lunges at Javi, but he slaps the back of his head and ducks away, laughing as he begins honing in on one of the corners.  Jack flies at him, and Javi moves, slapping Jack’s ass on the way into the corner.  He gets a bit too cocky as Jake sneaks up behind him and lifts him into a High Angle Suplex.  Javi rolls out of it and hits a knee to Jake’s face.  He rushes in and begins hammering away on Jack, taunting him in Spanish as he goes on.  After a few moments, Jake comes after Javi, who ducks out of reach.  Javi throws his fists up, ready to brawl with Jake, but then Jack shakes out the cobwebs, and looks to Jake, as they are both wearing big smiles.  They pummel Javi to the ground, stomping a mudhole in him.  They lift him up and bring him down to the mat with a Double Hip Toss.  They lift him up and repeat the move, showing their dominance.  They do it a third time.  Jake lifts Javi up and hits the Hocus Pocus (Flowing Snap DDT).  Jack picks Javi up and plants him with the No Laughing Matter (Tombstone Piledriver) and both Jeckels cover Javi! The Jeckels win via pinfall.  The Jeckels continue to toy with Javi, who is out cold.  They lift Javi up and slap him around, trash talking in Romanian.  Eventually, Jake drops Javi with a set of brass knuckles, just as Omasa Tazu comes rushing out from backstage with her bokken in hand, ready to do damage.  Helena makes her presence known as she and her brothers escape.  Omasa doesn’t check on Javi, as she maintains eye contact with The Jeckels, and eventually Javi comes back to and joins her, lifting himself up on the ropes, touching at the bloody spot on his forehead.

“Second RATE!”

The words echo through the hallway as we come in to see the doors of General Manager Gianni Di Luca are open.  It doesn’t take us long to see his lovely wife, Veronica standing just inside of the doorway, holding a magazine in her hand.  Her other hand is pointing at her husband, as if scolding him.  He purses his lips as he stares at her, for if it were anyone else, he’d be telling them there to shove that finger.  Instead, he takes a different approach.

Gianni:  Look, Ronnie… I been gettin’ all kinds of pressure from up above, claimin’ I’m given’ ya too many opportunities.  They want somethin’ different, and ya gotta admit that Kelli Torres versus Cordelia Clark is different.

Veronica:  Yeah, do you know what else is different?  A goddamn freak show.  A cabinet of curiosities.  Not a freaking smart girl wrestler and a hack of a model.  And with something like this going on, the dirt sheets are calling ME second rate?  Un-freaking-believable!

Gianni listens, nods his head, but it is clear he doesn’t agree with his wife in this instance.

Gianni: How about…

Veronica:  How about you shut up and let me vent?  I mean, sorry not sorry.  You’re supposed to be looking out for your wife, and something as simple as booking a match, something you do like eight times a freaking week, you can’t even do.

Gianni slams his fists on the desk and his eyes are set ablaze.  Veronica can’t help but quiver in excitement, though she tries to hide it as best as she can.

Gianni:  Now ya tellin’ me I don’t know how to do my job, Ronnie?  Ya tellin’ me I owe ya somethin’?  You owe me the right to do my fawkin’ job without addin’ to the stress of it!  If ya want a match against Cordelia for the title, why don’tcha earn it like a real wrestler?!

Veronica:  Uh, one, how dare you speak to me that way.  Nobody speaks to me that way.  And two, I’ve paid my dues in this business.  I am Veronica Freakin’ Taylor for godssake!  What else do I need to do?  It’s not like Miss Uggo Torres has earned shit lately.  She’s slumming it in the tag division with Mz Holly Wood for crying out loud!

Gianni gets up from his desk and he narrows his eyes at his wife.  He walks over to her and looks down at her, yet she doesn’t move an inch.  Instead, she crosses her arms over her chest to show she’s not intimidated at all.

Gianni:  She’s a former Underground Champ, and a former Combat Champ, and held them both at the same time.

Veronica:  Yeah?  Was she also an SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion?  An SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champion?  WORLD Bombshell Tag Team Champion?  Twice?!  The world knows Veronica Taylor.  And if you’re lucky, I won’t consider dropping the Di Luca part from that name, because Veronica Taylor alone is synonymous with greatness.

Gianni:  Oh yeah?

He wraps his arms around Veronica and lifts her up.  She seems shocked by the sudden bear hug situation she is in, and her eyes light up.

Veronica:  Yeah…

She presses her lips against his as he turns and sets her down on his desk.  She flings his paperwork everywhere, but he doesn’t care.  Gianni moves down to her neck, and she gasps, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him in closer.

Veronica:  If I were to win the Underground Championship, I’d love to celebrate with you, just like this.  But if I remain unbooked, I may wind up with a headache from the boredom of watching this circus of a company’s show…

She bites her bottom lip seductively.  Gianni slowly pulls his head up and glares down at her.  She looks across her own body to his, and purposely glances down a few times to emphasize the power she now has.  Gianni scoffs and lets go of Veronica.

Gianni:  Fine.  I’ll send someone over to let Kelli know she’s pulled from the match.

And just like that, Veronica drops the seductive act and squeals in joy, clapping her hands.  She goes and kisses Gianni on the cheek.

Veronica:  Oh my god, thanks boo!  I’m going to go get ready.  Would you let the tech geeks know ahead of time to put on my theme music after the match?  That way they have less time to screw it up.

Veronica doesn’t wait for an answer as she moves out into the hallway, laughing and bragging on her way down the hall.  Gianni just pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

10 Women Battle Royal
Azurine Vebbins, Chanelle Martinez, Chelsea LeClair, Chiaki Sanada, Halo Annis, Jane Harper, Katta Pult, Morgan Clark, Tatsu Ikeda, Torilelle Jackson

Immediately, 2 Broke Chicks and Azz n Crass put their differences aside momentarily to give chase to Tatsu.  They finally corner her and begin stomping her from all directions.  They are able to lift her up, despite her best efforts, and they send her over the top rope and to the outside. Tatsu Ikeda is eliminated at 1:49.  Katta and Azzy begin going back and forth across the ring, giving the fans a show, even as Tatsu is being eliminated.  Morgan and Halo are brawling as well in solid “punch punch kick” fashion.  Chelsea gets in the middle of the fight and begins fighting both.  Jane and Chi Chi are going back and forth with Chanelle and Torielle.  Several close eliminations take place, but neither team lets up.  With Chi Chi hanging over the ropes, and Torielle lifting Jane up, Halo ducks under a Clothesline from Morgan that sends Chelsea into the ropes.  Morgan hits a Superkick that eliminates Chelsea! Chelsea LeClair is eliminated at 5:27.  Halo sees her friends close to elimination, so she rushes over and begins dumping Chanelle and Torielle over.  She slips, and Chi Chi, Chanelle, Jane, and Torielle all fall over, and Chanelle drags Halo with them by the hair! Chiaki Sanada, Chanelle Martinez, Jane Harper, Torielle Jackson, and Halo Annis have been eliminated at 6:03!  The crowd pops, but much to their delight, the five ladies continue to brawl on the outside.  Meanwhile, Azzy has Katta in a Headlock, running her forehead across the middle ropes.  Katta elbows Azzy in the side and whips her across the ring.  Morgan drops Azzy with a jumping knee to the face.  The two lift Azzy up together and go to deposit her to the outside.  Azzy elbows Morgan twice in the face and then hits an Uppercut to Katta’s chin.  She drops the ropes as Katta charges at her, and she lifts Katta up and over!!!  She goes to celebrate, and ducks under a kick from Morgan.  The referees are trying to break up the brawl between Azz n Crass, 2 Broke Chicks, and Halo, and doesn’t see the elimination.  Katta slides back inside and shouts to the referee to pay attention to the match.  She takes Azzy and dumps her over the ropes with authority! Azurine Vebbins is eliminated at 6:42.  Katta turns around and sees Morgan coming at her.  She does a Back Body Drop, but Morgan lands on the apron.  As Katta charges at her, Morgan does a high kick and gets back inside of the ring.  Morgan gets back inside of the ring and goes for a Snap Suplex, but Katta hooks a leg to stop it.  She reverses it on Morgan and then climbs on top to hit a few punches.  She lifts Morgan up and back onto the apron.  She goes for a back elbow, but Morgan hits a Shoulderbutt and then she hits another before getting back inside.  She whips Katta into the corner and crashes into her with a Spinning Back Elbow and follows it up with a Bulldog.  She tries to lift Katta up, but Katta grounds her weight.  She brings Morgan over with a Fireman’s Carry and drags her toward the corner.  She goes to work on Morgan’s legs, grinding her ankle into the corner.  She nearly gets knocked into by Chi Chi crashing into Torielle, but she moves out of the way. She jumps onto the ankle of Morgan, nearly cracking it as Morgan shouts out.  She lifts Morgan up and goes for a Rear Naked Choke, but Morgan is able to lift Katta up and over out of nowhere!  She hits a high kick that knocks Katta off the apron! Katta Pult is eliminated at 10:29! Morgan Clark wins via elimination!  Angry about the way things went down, and seeing Azzy speaking with fans, she aims her anger at Azzy.

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 108 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 01:23:17 AM »

As she gets up from the arena floor, “Da Damsel in Dat Dress” Azurine Vebbins suddenly senses a fierce, feminine force behind her. She timidly taps the intense individual’s jaunty jawline. Definitely not the referee. Upon this realization, Azurine attempts a Double-Handed Jawbreaker. However, this proves unsuccessful when her arms get snared behind like a Tiger Suplex. Warnings from fans are deafening as Katta Pult slips her hands under Vebbins’ arms so the maneuver resembles a modified Dragon Suplex. “Da Vivacious Variable” flails her feet to no avail. “The Catapult” undulates her hips to deadlift and jettison release Vebbins clear across the protective mats. Katta Pult brazenly bathes herself with boos upon completion of another B.P.E. (Best Plex Ever). Her landing is so lopsided Azurine’s swing dress flies up to reveal a pair of “lower unmentionables” with the phrase “SHUSH MY TUSH” printed on the posterior. Pult motions for a microphone while showing off the leash belonging to Azurine that accidentally fell off during her attack on Kat weeks ago. Still prone from the punishing propulsion of Pult’s Best Plex Ever, Vebbins cannot prevent Katta from clipping that disciplinary restraint onto her halo. “The Action Wrestling Hall Of Famer'' addresses the audience with antagonistic ardor.

Katta Pult: For my safety, I need to restrain this bitch since she’s clearly a stray.

“Da Adorkable Angel” instinctively tries for a daring escape. She’s almost able to lunge towards the western-facing bottom rope, but Katta demonstrates how much pull she has by tugging on the leash. “Da Hardheaded Housewife” feels herself mentally slipping into a domesticated state. Pult drags Vebbins towards the center of the ring, proudly drops to one knee, and commands Vebbins to lay stomach first across her raised knee. Azurine crawls over on humbled hands and knees to assume proper positioning. Katta cackles evilly while performing a “warm up” so she can precisely palm strike her rival’s rump. Vebbins scarily scurries yet receives a second tug as Katta describes why this despicable discipline’s necessary.

Katta Pult: You brought this on yourself.

*SMACK!*

Katta Pult: You spoke ill of me before in Action Wrestling, but I let it slide.

*SWAT!*

Katta Pult: You then threw jabs at me on social media, belittled me, and mocked my appearances on the programs and my segments -  like a commonplace, cowardly cunt behind the safety of a computer. You even DARED to challenge me with your status as having a better butt than me! I WON AN AWARD FOR MINE! Yours is only used for fisting!

*CRACK!!* This spank is particularly harsh, and elicits the loudest yelp yet from Azurine. The crowd roars with dismay upon seeing their championship caliber hero disgraced in such dominance.

Katta Pult: The louder you boo, the harder I spank. Go ahead. I dare you to boo me. Come on. Let me hear it.

The crowd does just that, even as Vebbins pleads with them not to.

*SMAAAAAACCCKKK!* Azurine’s entire body jolts from the booty blow.

Katta Pult: You people are sick!

*SWAT!*

Katta Pult: In Action Wrestling, you bought my legendary sports bra in that auction and BURNED it as part of a stupid magic show! That was the same sports bra I wore when I won my gold medal. It was the same one I wore when I won the worlds 3 times. It was the same one I wore in my debut match in Action Wrestling! I should have stomped you in the dirt right then and there but I had bigger fish to fry.

*CRACK!*

Katta Pult: Well presto-change-o, I just performed a trick of my own. Now you see Azurine’s pride - now you don’t.

The Olympian squeezes Azurine’s buttocks hard enough to make her squeal, then unloads a vicious blitzkrieg of smacks across her rump like a stark raving lunatic.

*SMACK!*

*CRACK!*

*SWAT!*

Katta Pult: And this, this is for your ultimate transgression against me. You desecrated my sacred Plex-A-Palooza challenge. You HUMILIATED me in front of my fans! You PINNED me with your cowardly blind sided German Suplex!

She rears back with her hand and rockets a slap across Azurine’s ass so hard and forceful that it sounds like a gunshot. The blow hurts Katta as well, causing her to recoil her hand and shake it, a pained expression on her face. Azurine’s eyes and mouth are impossibly large ovals of pain and humiliation as she languishes across Pult’s knee.

The Olympian shoves Azurine off her knee as if she’s no longer worthy to be draped across it. Azurine trembles beneath her and tries to move, but Kat yanks on the leash and places a boot on her back, forcing her prone-flat on the mat.

Katta Pult: You stay right there, under my boot where you belong.

The heat she’s getting from the crowd is downright palpable. It’s taken a lifeform of its own. A few drinks even fly in and pelt Kat. She disregards the fans and continues her pride stripping and disciplinary actions.

Katta Pult: This needed to happen. Your tush needed to be shushed. Your mouth needed to be shut. You needed to know your place around here. All that high talk. All that hip wiggling. All that bra burning. All that shade throwing. All your subtle jabs at me in Action Wrestling. Your ultimate transgression at my Plex-A-Palooza challenge.  All of that stuff has been weighed and balanced. You wanted me so damn bad? Well now you’ve got me. Barry, get the thing.

Barry rummages through his pockets and hands Katta a red apple “oral obedience aid.” Pult places it square inside Vebbins’ mouth like a pig at a luau. Pult then pulls up on the leash a little bit while still having her boot on Azurine’s back, and presents her to the array of wrestling magazine photographers at ringside. After they’ve had their fill of pictures, Kat BRUTALLY curb-stomps her, the apple exploding into pieces inside and out of Azurine’s mouth. Vebbins goes limp, utterly out cold. Pult removes the leash and slings it over her shoulder, then rips Azurine’s dress off her and waves it over head.

Katta Pult: A souvenir of my conquest here tonight. If Azurine wants it back, well, she can come get it, can’t she? As for you, GM in the back, you better book me against this trash-heap or I’m gonna do this every week until you comply..

With that, Kat tosses the mic down and exits the ring with Barry to a lot of heat from the fans.

Cordelia Clark holds her SCU Underground Championship inside the locker room and right now, she is quite incensed. She’s not thinking too much about the women’s battle royal, but nevertheless, knowing that her match has changed at the last minute and that she’s going to be defending the championship against someone else is not something that she is happy with. Still, she’s doing her best to maintain her composure as she expresses her thoughts.

Cordelia: So… it appears that the powers that be continue to find a reason to try to stack the odds against me or to screw me over or some type of crap. You see, last week, there was that “No Girls Allowed” crap that really angered me. You seriously decided to leave the best wrestler on your entire show completely off the show? Are you SERIOUS with that? I’ll tell you what that is. It’s a load of nonsense. It was deplorable. But that’s alright. I’m here now. I thought I was just going to have a grand old time and that I was going to be defending the title against Kelli but NO, I can’t even get THAT much. Suddenly, I am facing Veronica Taylor. SERIOUSLY? First off, how many times have I faced that butter faced airhead? I’ve lost count at this point. Veronica Taylor is just someone that hangs around just to hang around. She doesn’t do much anymore. She basically sits on the sidelines for the most part. What has she actually DONE to deserve a match against me FOR the championship? Don’t bring up the resume that she had before I got here. I am talking about lately. What has Veronica Taylor done lately to deserve this match over someone like Kelli? Hell, why does she deserve it more than even ARIANA? I can’t believe I am saying that, but seriously. Even my own sister deserves it more than Veronica does and that is saying something.

Also, what in the world is it with the powers that be and their obsession to keep throwing obstacles in my way again and again? Remember, I was supposed to defend my championship against JUST the winner of the stupid “Angel Kash Memorial Tournament”, but then the powers that be turn it around and have me defend against BOTH of them. What the HELL kind of CONSPIRACY is this? Oh right, for some reason those same powers that be believe that SCU should STILL revolve around Angel Kash. It makes sense. Angel Kash this, Angel Kash that. They are bitter that I OWN Angel Kash so they want to put a tournament with her damn name on it because they can’t accept the fact that this is MY brand now. So… what’s the play? Are they sending Angel’s best buddy after me so that they can have her beat me and then she can hand the title right back to Angel? Is that what is going on here? I just don’t get WHY the same ol’, same ol’ are the ones that are always getting the shots.

Why should we CONTINUE to hang on to OLD NEWS such as Angel Kash and Veronica Taylor? How do the powers that be expect SCU to evolve when they can’t let go of the past? How much longer before the likes of Mother Mavis and Delia Darling come walking back through that door? Focus on the PRESENT! I am your present! I am the most prestigious woman to EVER grace this company in a LONG time and there is NOBODY… not ONE person, that is good enough to stop me. So, you want to throw Vero in my way for the upteenth time? FINE! But the egg will NOT be on my face when I break the orbital bone disfiguring that grotesque butter face of Veronica’s. It looks like once again, I will have to face some outright nonsense of a disadvantageous situation that I have been thrown into. But that’s okay. Because whenever I AM faced with this type of situation, I am ALWAYS the one that pulls through!

Once again, I will overcome and once more I will prove that it is time to move on from people like Veronica “OLD NEWS” Taylor. My grit and determination made me a world champion and my grit and determination will KEEP me a world champion! That is ALL that needs to be said about THAT!

Take this as a lesson, ‘powers that be’.

Cordelia scoffs as she exits the scene, clearly voicing her displeasure in so many ways as the scene cuts out.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Skag vs Dying Breed

Skag is careful as he watches Andrew and Ivan closing in from different angles.  He swings on Andrew, clocking him in the temple.  He ducks under a punch from Ivan and he backs away, seeing them in the corner.  He licks at his bottom lip as he watches them take a different formation this time.  He swerves out of the way for a moment, avoiding being touched.  However, Andrew is able to catch him off guard, and he and Ivan pound Skag into the mat.  After a few moments of this, Skag is able to escape the ring.  Instead of trying to recover, he pinches his nipples and flicks his tongue at the married couple.  Ivan goes for a Baseball Slide, but Skag slaps his feet away and spins.  Andrew grabs onto his head, but he quickly goes up on the apron and he drops down with a Guillotine across the top ropes.  He slides inside and gets a two count before Ivan drags him back outside.  Ivan smacks Skag with a steel chair.  Skag crawls against the barricade, panting as he bites at his bottom lip.  He is seeing stars.  Ivan smacks the chair against the barricade as Skag barely escapes the collision.  He crawls between Ivan’s legs and drops him on top of the chair with an Electric Chair Drop.  He isn’t prepared for Andrew, who puts Skag in the Klingon Klutch Sleeper (Dragon Sleeper)!  Skag is out outside of the ring within a minute.  Andrew drags him inside of the ring and goes for the cover, but Skag kicks out at 2.999999!  The crowd gasps and some even cheer.  Skag is somehow able to kick Andrew in the gut and he goes for the Mello Yellow (Shooting Star Neckbreaker), but instead of pushing off of the ringpost, he kicks Ivan off of the apron.  He quickly lands the move and makes a cover! Skag wins via pinfall.  Skag doesn’t celebrate, but instead reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper that he lays on Andrew’s chest.  Upon further inspection, it looks like a phone number.  He escapes the ringside area as Ivan comes into view and crumples up the paper.  He tosses it to the ground before going back to check on Andrew.

The scene cuts to a beaming Morgan Clark as she walks down the hallway. For obvious reasons, she is in one hell of a mood considering that it wasn’t too long ago, she won the ten woman battle royal. She spots the camera and takes a glance at it, wasting no time expressing her thoughts.

Morgan: I DID IT AGAIN! What? Are you STILL going to doubt me? Are you still going to pass me off as if I am NOTHING? Are you STILL going to dismiss me as someone that is in Cordelia’s shadow? HELL NO! You don’t get to do that anymore. You may have been able to call my win over Omasa a fluke, but with this battle royal victory, you don’t get to do that. What I went and did was go out there and prove that this was no fluke but I know that even this will not be enough for you haters out there to deny me and to continue to brand me as something that I’m not. Yeah, you’re damn right that I am STILL holding a grudge over a certain gRIME champion going out on Twitter and asking “Who the hell is Morgan Clark?” then turning that fucking camera on and just burying me further. I did not and STILL do not abide that! Cordy may be great and everything and yeah she’s going to retain her title again against Veronica Taylor because that’s what she does and everything, but that doesn’t mean I belong in her shadow.

That doesn’t mean that I should be on the sidelines being her glorified cheerleader! That is how I have been treated since the day that I walked in here and I know that what I pulled tonight on top of knocking Omasa out will not change that perception. So you know what? I am going to have to step in and change that perception for you. The fact of the matter is that I’M the one that you all need to start paying attention to. People like Ariana, Kelli, Helena, Veronica and the like get all the attention around here? But ME? Oh I’m just Cordy’s sister to most of you. In all honesty, with my two victories lately, it shouldn’t be Kelli getting that shot. Hell, it shouldn’t be Veronica getting that shot. In fact, throw aside your Helenas and Arianas and the fact is, that the one that should be getting the title shot against my sister is… ME! I love and support Cordy and everything, but I know what I am capable of and my whole career I have never gotten the chance to prove it. I’ve always been in someone else’s shadow. I became a part of this business because my cousin was a part of it at first and I learned from her and everything.

I wanted my cousin and I to have success together before she ultimately decided to go into business for herself and hire a couple of thugs to seemingly end my career.

Yeah, being stuck in the shadow of that dead, drug addicted CUNT… excuse my language… was demoralizing!

My sister and I have had success together. There is no denying that. We ARE tag team champions in the other promotion that we work for, but you know what the sad thing is about that? It’s the only title I’ve won. Do you people realize how much that bothers me? My sister is winning titles left and right already having THREE to her name and it took me FOREVER just to win ONE? Yeah, that bothers me… it bothers me a LOT! It’s nothing personal against Cordy, but when am I going to get my big break too? Like it or not, I am on track to change the game and turn things around for my career now. Morgan Clark is NOT going to be FORGOTTEN about EVER AGAIN!

Are you paying attention now?

If so, you SHOULD!

Because I am the one wrestler on this roster that ALL of you… hell even Cordelia herself… is sleeping on.

Keep sleeping on me, BITCHES…

And I’m not saying “sorry” for that language I just used!

Morgan storms off and disappears down the hallway, leaving some in a bit of shock as the scene ends.

Pride Tag Team Contendership
Omasa Tazu vs Angel of Filth

Both ladies waste no time in going to a brawl.  Omasa gets a few solid hits in on Filth, sending her into the ropes.  She uses her forearm to choke Filth against the ropes.  The referee counts to 4 before Omasa lets go.  She steps back, but as Filth leans up, she goes right back to it.  Another 4 count and she lets go again.  However, she kicks Filth right in the stomach, causing her to crumble to the outside.  She cackles through the obvious pain.  She gets up and as Omasa goes to kick her, she grabs Omasa’s leg and drags her to the outside.  She whips Omasa into the ring steps, jumps on the apron, and then nails a Dropkick to the chest.  She lays there for a second to let the pain in her stomach subside.  She slowly gets up, but so does Omasa.  Both ladies brawl, using the barricade, apron, and ring steps to their advantage. They trade off hits and slams until the 8 count where they both slide back inside to avoid the countout.  Omasa is able to grab Filth and put her into a Dragon Sleeper, holding her there as she struggles.  After a moment, she stops struggling and her arms go limp.  However, she then wraps her arms around Omasa and does a Reverse Bridging Low DDT to break the hold.  She then climbs on top of Omasa and begins choking her, avoiding Omasa’s claws in the process.  The referee counts to 4, but Filth has put all of her weight into it, and Omasa is holding her throat.  Filth gets up and spits on the mat as black drips from her mouth and she smirks arrogantly.  She tucks her thumbs in the belt loops of her tights and she swaggers around, occasionally stomping on Omasa.  She hovers over Omasa as the black drips on her face.  Omasa surprises Filth by wrapping her legs around her neck and doing a Handstand Chokehold.  The crowd cheers.  Filth is slowly able to work her way to the ropes, holding on.  Omasa doesn’t let go until she is forced to.  The referee argues with Omasa, while Omasa simply glares at him. Filth grabs the tights of Omasa and rolls her up. Angel of Filth wins via pinfall.  Filth quickly slides out of the ring, all smiles.  She quickly makes her way to the back as Omasa follows.

The scene opens backstage where we see Amy Santino sitting in the medical room following the attack from Winter Elemental as the EMT’s check Amy over as one of the places an ice pack onto her skin and she flinches form the sudden shock of the cold before giving a little shiver.  Amy looks up into the camera as she look down the lens with a look of thunder.

Amy: You think you have the upper hand right now… you think you have me beat.  You think I am hurt and licking my wounds… you think fucking wrong. This pain is only temporary, but your pain will be permanent… the pain of being beaten by a washed up has been is just a kick in the gut and a huge dent in that childish ego of yours.

Amy removes the ice pack and place it down as she stretches a little as the discomfort from Winter’s attack is still evident in her body.

Amy: Tonight proves that you are just like every other little girl in this company… all mouth and bravado thinking that you are better and hungrier than a seasoned veteran.  But you are nothing more than immature brat who acts like they are big and bad when in fact they nothing more than a wannabe stuck in a dead-end tag team with no hope or ambition and you HOPE to win my title, but it isn’t going to happen.  This GRIME championship will have to be prized from my cold dead hands before you or anyone else wins it.

Amy slides the GRIME championship from her side and places it onto her shoulder.

Amy: Later on in the main event… there will be no more joking, no more school yard antic’s and no more of the ABC bullshit you tried to employ.  It’s time to get serious… I will be stepping into the ring getting my payback and more.  And just like every other opponent that I have stepped into the ring with… I will be walking away STILL the GRIME Champion.

Amy climbs off the table and walks out of the medical centre, as the scene fades out on Amy heading back to the locker room to refocus on the matter later on.

We go backstage to the Kawaii Dragons locker room. We see and hear Tatsu and Alex Rush talking about their battle royal matches that they took part in earlier. A loud whistle is heard. The camera turns towards the sound. We see Winter now on camera.

Winter: Hey Amy, how you like me now eh bud?

Winter says with a smirk on her face.

Winter: I expect you to give it your best, I expect 100% from you Amy Marshall.

Alex Rush appears on the screen standing next to Winter.

Alex: She means Amy Santino.

Winter: No, I expect the punk botch from her prime Amy Marshall, not the washed up wrestler/wife Amy Santino. I expect the best from her.

Alex: You attacked her with your kawaii stick.

Winter: Those were love taps bud.

Alex: You stomped on her smashing gold to her back mate.

Winter: Oh come on bud, be on my side mate. I’m about to be double champion soon enough.

Tatsu: You wish Winter-san.

Winter: What the Bloody fucking shit Tatsu? You know I can do it.

Tatsu: And Alex knew he win 10 Men Battle Royal, And me for women Battle Royal. We both lose, now Winter think she beat Amy but will fail like we did.

Alex: Tatsu has a point mate. I went in thinking I can pull it off but found myself going all the way up in the air and ass on the floor.

Winter: Screw you both! I’m gonna see if my Mama is around. I don’t need this.

Winter storms out of the locker room. Alex and tatsu high five and laugh at the happened.

Tatsu: Told you Winter get mad really fast.

Alex: She’s a bit touchy today.

Tatsu: Yeah, it fun making Winter mad sometimes.

The cameraman leaves the locker room to catch up with Winter. We see Winter stop to talk to Edwrda Deverts and Devert Edwards.

Winter: Hey you guys think I can beat Amy and be double champion tonight right?

Both rhinos shake their heads.

Winter: I’ll show you guys how wrong you are!

Winter says as she storms off. The rhinos bump horns to give each other a high five like Alex and Tatsu did seconds ago. Cameras cut to go elsewhere.

Underground Championship
Cordelia Clark vs Veronica Taylor-Di Luca

Veronica saunters around the ring, but Cordelia doesn’t waste any time in tackling her to the mat.  She throws punch after punch at Veronica, trash talking as she does so, and Kelli’s name is thrown out there.  Veronica uses the mild distraction to throw an elbow into Cordelia’s eye.  She slides out from under her and she stands up, trash talking back as she throws a hard slap that echoes throughout the entire arena.  She then hits a back kick to Cordelia’s face, showing off a new attitude.  She goes for the cover, but gets a 1.5.  She lifts Cordelia up and sends her into the ropes, tackling her to the ground as they begin throwing punches.  They roll around in an almost catfight-like manner.  Eventually, they both get back to their feet.  Cordelia knocks Veronica into the corner and hits rapid shoulderbutts.  She then lifts Veronica up onto the top rope.  She lands a Superplex.  After a few seconds of catching her breath, she musters the energy to get the cover for 2.  Veronica kicks out, and then she rolls to the ropes.  She uses them to start rising up.  Cordelia charges at her, but Veronica does a Back Body Drop, sending Cordelia to the apron.  Veronica jumps onto the second rope and hits a high kick to Cordelia’s head, nearly knocking her off.  She hits a second that does the job.  Veronica climbs onto the top rope and flies off with a Dive that levels both ladies.  At the count of 4, Veronica gets up.  She starts to lift Cordelia, but Cordelia does a Drop Toe Hold that plants Veronica face first into the ring steps.  Cordelia rolls back inside at 7.  Veronica shakes the bloody nose off as she starts to climb inside of the ring.  However, she gets tripped up and dragged under the ring. Cordelia Clark retains via countout.  Cordelia celebrates, despite the curiosity.  Eventually, she cuts it short and goes outside of the ring.  She lifts up the apron and we can see Veronica pummeling someone.  Cordelia steps aside as the other person gets the advantage and rolls on top of Veronica, throwing punches, and we see it is none other than… KELLI TORRES herself!  The fans pop as Veronica finds a way to escape.  She gets to her feet, shouting at Kelli and Cordelia as she walks backward toward the rampway.  She screams at the fans who are laughing at her, while Kelli crawls out from under the ring.  The two lock eyes as Cordelia just enjoys the drama unfolding before her.

Gemma Frost is seen approaching the men’s locker room.  As she is about to knock, sounds of a sensual and physical nature are heard echoing from within.  Gemma raises an eyebrow, but she does not leave.  Instead, she listens in.  A few moments later, the sounds “climax” and we see the door start to open moments later.  A shirtless Jamie Staggs walks out, snapping his athletic pants waistband, as if he’s just woken up on a beautifully sunny day.

Gemma:  How’s your head?

Jamie:  No complaints.  How’s yours?

Gemma shakes her head as Jamie walks off to get a cup of water.  Shortly after, Mz Holly Wood walks out, reapplying her lipgloss.  When she sees the camera there, she pauses and looks like she’s been caught in the act.

Holly:  Pickin’s were slim, hun.  Don’t hate.

Gemma:  Actually, I came to see if you have any knowledge of what happened with…

The door opens again and Shorty walks out, grabbing a handful of Holly’s backside before noticing the cameras there.  He walks away with his head hung low. Holly fluffs her hair up and rolls her eyes.

Holly:  Don’t you prejudge me!

Gemma:  The more the merrier, I’ve always said.  Anyway, I was wanting to see if you had any inside information, since your partner, Kelli, is tied up at the moment?

Holly:  You mean finding her way around security to put a hurting on Ronnie’s ass?  Then yeah, but you didn’t need me to tell you that.

Gemma:  No, but when the announcement was made?

Holly looks at Gemma as if she grew a second head, before puckering her lips to even out the gloss and putting the tube back into her purse.

Holly:  She is all work.  I am all play.  When we’re together, it’s a blast.  That’s why she is my personal bestie, whether it’s that way in return or not.  She went off to do work after being screwed out of her shot at the Underground title.  I worked on finding a way to get screwed.  We both got what we wanted.  But yeah, as soon as Gianni made that announcement, she went on a tirade to go after both of them, but our GM stepped out, and Ronnie had her a little private security party going on.  Kelli did what she had to do.  Anything else?

Gemma:  No, but I hear that Rory Rockefeller is coming back for his bag since he wasn’t needed tonight.  Maybe he’d be happy to oblige.

Just then, Holly sees Kelli, who snaps her fingers.  Holly huffs and rolls her eyes.

Holly:  Later, babe.  Maybe next time.  I gotta get back to work with Ms. Serious over there…

From the other side of the hallway, Javier Gonzalez comes walking up with a big smile on his face, and his hand on his zipper.  He sees the camera and Gemma standing there, and he whistles and turns to walk away.  Gemma smirks wickedly as Holly slumps her shoulders to go with Kelli.

Main Event
Grime Championship Match
Amy Santino vs Winter Elemental

Darlyn:  The following GRIME Rules is scheduled for one fall and is for the GRIME Championship!!!

“Gimme Chocolate” by Babymetal plays over the speakers. As the beat kicks in as we all wait for Winter to come out the curtains. A bigger pop is heard at one side of the arena. We see Winter walking through the crowd making her way to ringside.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, she is from the all the snowy mountains of Canada!!! Standing at 5’6”, she is a Kawaii Dragon member... Winter Elemental!!!

Winter hops over the barricade as she stares down at the ring. As she makes her way to the ring, Winter just gives her the middle finger to the camera as she milks her time by walking around ringside forcing everyone to listen to her theme song. Winter stomps each ring step in a dramatic form. Winter gives the finger again then turns to look at the crowd, and a smile creeps upon her face.

Anti Hero by Dark Ride begins to play over the sounds system, the lights begin to strobe through the venue as Amy appears through the curtain dancing before stopping half way and pushes her hair back to reveal the black leather surgical face mask decorated with a Cheshire Cat Smile and above that Amy Santino is written in red and in Japanese

Amy surveys the crowd for a moment as Justin makes her introduction.

Darlyn: Making her way to the ring hailing from Juneau, Alaska… Amy Santino!!!

She then continues down the ramp, as slaps the hands of the awaiting fans, she then climbs into the ring, where she then climbs the turnbuckles and surveys the crowd before climbing back down and heads to the corner, where she takes off the mask and waistcoat and waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Amy and Winter share a couple UNpleasantries as they circle each other.  Amy goes for a couple strike attempts, but Winter blocks them and pushes Amy’s arms away.

Chad:  Winter tries to pull Amy in, but Amy ducks out of the way of a punch from Winter.  She gets behind Winter and tries to bring her over with a German Suplex…

Gena:  But Winter wraps her legs around Amy and rolls her forward into a rollover cover.  Before the referee can count to one, Amy claps her legs against Winter and rolls out of it.

Chad:  Amy gets back to her feet, but she holds onto her back as she does so.  She ducks a Clothesline from Winter and goes for a Yakuza Kick, but Amy grabs onto it.

Gena:  She hits a Legsweep and takes Winter down to the mat.  She comes off the ropes and nails Winter with an Elbow Drop.  She lifts Winter up and goes for a Swinging DDT.

Chad:  She nails it and stomps on Winter.  She lifts her up and sends her into the corner, looking for a Monkey Flip, but Winter shoves her off.  She climbs to the second rope and jumps off with a Double Ax Handle Smash, going for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Winter lifts Amy up and drops her with a Falcon Arrow.  She lifts Amy up and drags her to the corner.  She begins untying the turnbuckle cover.  She bashes Amy’s face into the corner.

Chad:  After about four smashes, Amy puts her foot up and stops it.  She then bashes Winter’s head into it, and then Amy twists into an Inverted Bow and Arrow Stretch over the ropes!

Gena:  And with no rope breaks, Winter has no choice but to break free.  She struggles, pulling at Amy’s hands, but it does no good.  She thinks, and then bucks her backside into Amy’s back, instantly breaking the hold!

Chad:  Amy tumbles to the floor below.  She cries out in pain from her back.  She slowly gets up, and Winter vaults herself over the top rope with a Cross Body to Winter!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Gena:  Both ladies are laid out, but after a moment, Winter gets up.  She lifts up the ring apron and begins digging through the contents under the ring.

Chad:  Winter pulls out a ladder and bashes Amy with it as Amy tries to get up.  Amy crawls to the barricade, and Winter bashes her back once more.  Amy stays down for a second as Winter sets up the ladder. It’s a little close for comfort here.

Gena:  Should we clear off the monitors, or just see what happens?  Winter drags Amy to the ladder and forces her to climb up.  It gets easier the higher and more narrow the ladder gets.

Chad:  As they get to the top, Winter punches Amy.  Amy punches her back.  Winter slams Amy’s face into the ladder, but Amy returns the favor as well.  They continue trading punches as they try to gain the advantage.

Gena:  Amy lands a few extra punches, but Winter nails a few elbow smashes.  She lifts Amy up, and prepares to Suplex her from the top of the ladder.  Amy resists, so Winter punches her in the face.

Chad:  She tries again, and again Amy resists.  Winter swings, trying to club the back of Amy, but Amy uses the slight distraction to shove Winter on top of the announce table!

Gena:  But it doesn’t break.  Amy dives off with a Frog Splash, going right through our table!!!

BUZZZZZZZZZ CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Crowd:  FUCK YEAHHHHH!!! THAT WAS AWESOME! *Clap* THAT WAS AWESOME! *Clap* THAT WAS AWESOME! *Clap*

Chad:  Equipment everywhere!  And Amy is on top of Winter, so the referee begins the count!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and STILL GRIME Champion… Amy Santino!!!

Both ladies remain laid out, even as “Anti Hero” plays over the speakers.  The medical team comes out to check on both ladies as the show goes off the air.