Author Topic: Celeste North  (Read 5452 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Celeste North
« on: May 08, 2019, 12:11:26 PM »
 [~]-CONTACT INFORMATION-[~]

Handlers Name:
Staggs
Any Messengers:
Twitter
Years Active:

[~]-CONTRACT INFORMATION-[~]

You will be booked at least 2-3 times a month. In order for this to happen, you will be booked in singles as well as tag team matches. Since tag team matches is an intergender div, please let Henry Saxon know if you wish to only wrestle your gender. We will still book you in tag team matches under Mixed tag team rules but keep in mind tag team titles will be intergender so if you wish not to wrestle the opposite gender you limit yourself to only singles gold when you do get a title shot.

[~]-WRESTLER INFORMATION-[~]

Picture Base (Name Only, real picture bases no cartoons):
Lana Del Rey

Wrestlers Twitter:
@queenc_CelesteN

Wrestlers Name:
Celeste North

Nickname(s):
(Off Camera) Peaches (On Camera) Queen C

Height:
5'6"

Weight:
135lb

Hometown:
Beverly Hills, California

Personality:
An emotional wreck who is unpredictable, though she often appears to not care.

Strengths:
Relentless, violent, with incredible stamina

Weaknesses:
She is prone to letting her emotions get the better of her. She is also fairly green and prone to rookie mistakes

Gimmick If Any:
Celeste is the daughter of rock goddess Crystalline North (Pic base: Stevie Nicks). She grew up in the shadow of her mother. She is also a Wiccan by birthright.

Alignment:
Neutral

[~]-ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION-[~]

Entrance Theme Music:
"Sex Metal Barbie" by In This Moment

Entrance Description:
The lights in the arena drop down and "Sex Metal Barbie" by In This Moment begins playing. The ring crew brings out a wooden plank, meant to resemble the Mean Girls Runway of yester-year, fastening it tightly to the ring, as it looks like it will fall apart at any minute. Before they can even disperse, the curtains open, and Celeste is wheeled out onto the ramp in front of a podium. A spotlight appears on her as a man dressed in a potato sack walks out behind her, helping her down onto the stage. She is dressed in a pair of red hot pants and a Mean Girls tank top tied just above the navel, and an opened hooded jacket. She has red streaks in her hair as she slightly pulls back her hood to show off her face and the obnoxiously sparkling tiara on her head, taking a drag from the cigar in her right hand.

Darlyn: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Beverly Hills, California, standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing in at 132 pounds... "Queen C"... Celeste North!!! @@

She struts along the "runway" slowly, showing off everything she's got, a cigar in her hands. She takes a puff of it and winks as she exhales slowly. She then flips her hair from side to side seductively as men wearing dress suits and potato sacks over their heads line the runway, taking photos of her. Celeste takes a puff from the cigar before dropping it to the arena floor. The first hooded man holds the ropes open for her as she enters the ring. She struts around to the music for a moment, shedding her black hooded jacket. She puckers up her lips as she blows out a kiss.

[~]-WRESTLING MOVES-[~]

Everyone gets one finisher and 3 signature moves as well as a move set package. Please pick one package for your wrestler. Any moves you really want your wrestler to have please add it to the the signature moves section.

Wrestling Move Packages *Remember you can only pick one*

Brawler (You just want to hurt them, you don't believe in making them tap out as you prefer to knock them out instead)

Signature Moves

1.)
Catfighting
2.)
Crossface Chickenwing
3.)
Monkey Flip

Finishing Move

1.)
Homicidal: A right hook to the temple followed by a European Uppercut, polished off with a Running Bulldog

[~]-MISC INFORMATION-[~]

Weapon Of Choice:
Billy club

Match Of Choice:
Any and all

[~]-BIOGRAPHY-[~]

Superstar Bio:

Yeah, I'm gonna name drop again, because why the fuck not? I am the daughter of Crystaline North... and some punk rock junkie asshole who I see like twice a year at most. My mother was a career woman until her early forties when she decided to have a child with her (then) long time life partner, since marriage wasn't in their life plans. I think she just knew he was nothing more than a good lay, and didn't want to be tethered to him for eternity. Not that I blame her... He's an asshole. He's kind of famous too, but not even I want to admit to him, so we'll just pretend I was the product of immaculate conception, kay?

I was raised by the road and a nanny for a good part of my childhood with mom deciding her career wasn't finished yet. I spent a lot of time alone, reading and playing video games. I did alright in school, but never made honor roll. In high school, I fell into the wrong crowd, teenage rebellion, that whole cliche. But, you know what, who isn't a cliche really? Anyway, there were many illegal activities that took place, but I did some time for some of it, so it's whatever right now.

I got help. I got "better". Instead of sticking a needle between my fingers and toes, I have taken up sarcasm, and wrestling. I mean, I failed in modeling. I failed at singing. I even did a commercial as a child, and it flopped, so I guess that means I failed acting too. If I fail wrestling, then I'll start a new age Vegan candle and soap company or something. But let's not get that depressing yet.

So, I met up with Tim Staggs when I was on a bender in Vegas. Long story, but I knew his dad from TV, and I've always liked the idea of kicking people's asses and not going to jail for it. He and his dad taught me some pretty cool ways to knock a bitch out. I started going to ASW shows with Tim, cheering for him in the crowd. As a matter of fact, I'd been walking around in this hoodie since like March 2015.

Okay, I lied actually... I did make an appearance at an SCW show once. I didn't make it on camera, because only my table dancing escapades seem to make it on camera. Anyway, I tried out for the Mean Girls at their open auditions in summer of 2014, but I wasn't pretty enough. Well, it turns out that Delia was just jealous because I'm not a horse faced bitch like she is, and I finally made it, but we'll get to that in a minute. Kay, thanks.

Me and The Nobodies didn't last long, as I spent some time helping Tim Staggs through some personal issues. Tim and Alexis, really. Ungrateful assholes... I came back, and I took the division by storm. I had a title around my waist within a month of returning. I defended it twice, but the second defense was my downfall. My boyfriend, Dax Beckett couldn't keep my mind off of all of the Mean Girls drama, and when they robbed me of my title, I snapped. I'd snapped a long time ago, but this time, I don't even want to stop it.

I was here to make a fucking point. I was here to make the last two and a half months of my SCW career count. Lurking in the shadows, all I could think about was was taking down the Mean Girls... But then I decided, why not take them over. The key was to destroy Delia Darling, and I basically did that. I got her buddies to turn on her. It was one of my greatest accomplishments. Until the group fell apart, and I was consistently overlooked for opportunities. I left the sport, and, well, here I am.

Past Accomplishments:
SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion

[~]-MANAGER INFORMATION-[~]

Manager's Name:
None
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 10:22:01 PM by Underground »