Author Topic: Agostino acknowledging Caleb Storm's challenge to him.  (Read 3814 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Agostino acknowledging Caleb Storm's challenge to him.
« on: February 22, 2021, 01:12:48 PM »
OOC: I'm literally a fucking dummy for not realising this until a few days ago that Caleb challenged Agostino for a title rematch. I apologise to Caleb Storms for not attempting to sell the whole thing like I should've done, hence why I'm making it all up in this CD thread to do just that as I always forget to do segments. Feel free to sell it as you wish in your stuff, man, as it's all on camera.

---------------------------------------------

Agostino acknowledging Caleb Storm's challenge to him. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday 22nd February. (On Camera)

There wasn't going to be a themed video this time, as he was reminded by a few people and even his fans about Caleb Storm's challenge to Agostino. Agostino's doing a quick and simple video as he begins to speak while sitting in front of the camera on his laptop in the living room.

Agostino Romano: "First off, I apologise to Caleb Storms for not acknowledging his challenge earlier. I had fans, even James telling me about it today via forum and visual messages about you challenging me for a rematch for the Internet title. Let me go out and say this to Caleb. I admire the fight in a dog you have against me, and being the guy who did defeat you for the Internet title, of course, you deserve a rematch as you did come very close to beating me for the title. Better late than never. I will defend it any day, anytime, anywhere the SCW bosses want me to defend it. So basically, I accept your challenge, Caleb. See you in the ring very soon with my Internet title on the line."

Agostino presses a button stating stop recording before uploading the video to the scwrestling.net website for Caleb, especially to view.

I love AJ Allmendinger.