Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep 97 (Results)  (Read 3949 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU Underground Ep 97 (Results)
« on: June 20, 2021, 05:26:59 PM »
Underground Ep. 97

Sin City Underground Ep 97 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 40% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Las Vegas Ballpark in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, June 19th, 2021.

Dark Matches
Mz Holly Wood Vs Helluva Bottom Carter - Carter wins via rollup pin during tradeoff of poses

Linnea Lacroix Vs Valentina - Linnea wins via submission on Valentina via The Easy Rider (Sharpshooter)

The Monstimals Vs Kader Hasheem and Montgomery Creed - The Monstimals win via Knockout when they tossed both men down a flight of stairs, and neither responded

Good Shepherds (Gerald and Borg) Vs The Jeckels (Jake and Jack) - This match ends in a double DQ when Skag gets involved, as well as Andrey Azarov.  The ref calls for the bell, but both sides go at it until security separates them, and the show starts off as such.

“Da Adorkable Angel” Azurine Vebbins arrives at Las Vegas Ballpark with a recently-smelted steel chair strapped behind her. Security cameras focus on the chair’s back to reveal a personalized phrase: “First Class Sass-Kickin’.” Chanter speculation suggests it’s meant for Veronica Taylor-Di Luca. “Da Damsel in Dat Dress” applies polish to her halo for added allure while dusting off her grappling gear. She’s dressed in a blue “I Paused My Game To Celebrate Juneteenth” baseball cap, an Imperial Indigo Champion Baseball Dress with “VEBBINS” knitted along the back side of her supple shoulder blades and the number “31” right below it, a pair of blue Leg Avenue Ribbed Athletic Thigh High Socks, and Off-White Keds Champion Pennant Baseball Fashion Sneakers.   

Azurine Vebbins: Greetin’s to all dose who gad-er-ed here to gander at dis grapplin’ gala known as SCU Underground 97. Notion most of you who follow me on Twitter, Efedder, and/or bode...recognize dis as a spurn-of-da-moanin’ merengue since I’ll be waltzin’ wid da General Manager, Mister Di Luca’s, wife. Veronica Taylor-Di Luca. One might assert “Da Adorkable Angel” Azurine Vebbins’ jetlagged, her win’s are wicked wonky, been joygasmically jostled more dan frequent flyer luggage, and she shouldn’t flamenco against a “First Class” female fighter like Vero Tay. While dose first dree sound accurate, dis hula hoopin’ hubbub is happenin’ now. While deyr’s a chance no-din’ else might occur offensively in my favor, I’m gonna smack “Da Queen of Mean’s” scepter sucker tonight.

Singles Match
Azurine Vebbins Vs Veronica Taylor

“Da Adorkable Angel” gets a huge pop from the fans as soon as the bell rings.  She and Veronica trade off blows until Azzy gets the advantage.  She nails a Suplex that sends Veronica across the ring.  As she goes to pick Vero up, Ronnie jabs her in the eye, and the referee warns her.  She clubs Azzy a few times across the back, and then lifts her up onto the top turnbuckle.  She hits an Arm Drag for the ages, and holds on for an Arm Bar.  Azzy reaches the ropes to break the hold.  Both ladies struggle to gain a clear advantage until Azzy sets Vero up for the Duperplex (Super Fisherwoman’s Suplex from the Second Turnbuckle).  She gets a two count, nearly a three, but Veronica gets angry and goes to the outside.  Azzy follows hot on her tail until Vero pulls out a makeup kit and bashes Azzy across the face with it.  Azurine Vebbins wins via DQ as Veronica begins etching makeup over her face, despite Azzy backing away where she can.  Veronica humiliates her in her debut, until Azzy is able to get to her “First Class Sass-kickin” chair.  She bashes Veronica with it, sending her whirling around in a 180, and hits her once more for good measure. The crowd cheers her on as she makes her way to the back to clean herself up.

Recorded Earlier: Redondo Beach California, Stewart and Gail’s residence.

Marissa Henry and her crew enter the backyard where Stewart is standing shirtless, Marissa stops in her tracks.

Gemma: Jesus, Marissa, you need a towel to wipe the drool off ya face.

Marissa composes herself as Stewart smiles and waves her over and puts on a shirt.

Marissa: Hello everyone, I’m Marissa Henry on location at the home of Stewart Mason. Stewart first, tell everyone how you're feeling after your victory at into the Void and being the new Underground champion.

Stewart: It feels great, Marissa, Father Gerald gave me one of the best matches of my career, and I was the better man that night, but Gerald is a warrior and I’m sure we’ll meet again sometime down the road.

Marissa: And speaking of the road, how does it feel to be back at your residence?

Stewart: It feels great Marissa, the sunshine, the ocean air, I love Vegas but honestly it's great to be back here.

Marissa: So coming up you face Rory Rockefeller in a Mayhem qualifier match, your history dates back to NLW, you’ve both come a long way since then, what is your take on this match.

Stewart: Rory is a great kid, even if he is affiliated with GRIME, and a good competitor, but I need this, no member of Team Canada has ever won Mayhem Survival, and with no current Team Canada is member currently in Mayhem survival, I am the man to hopefully carry the load, but I’m not looking past Rory by any means, I know GRIME want him in this match, and those cagey bastards will do whatever they have to to get him in it, but I won’t go down easily, Rory bring everything ya kid, and lets see who goes to Mayhem Survival.

Marissa: Thanks-for the invitation Stewart and good luck.

Stewart: No problem Marissa.

Hardcore Tag Team Championship
Morgan Clark and Halo Annis Vs Azz n’ Crass

The match starts out on the loading dock as there is a fresh delivery of Powerade coming off of the truck.  Immediately, Halo sends Chanelle into the stacks already out on the concrete floor.  Torielle comes at her, and she hits a Back Body Drop, crushing the cases, and causing them to go all over the place.  Morgan pushes Halo out of the way and then picks Torielle up, sending her flying into another case, and into the Coca Cola truck.  Halo rushes past her and hits a Black 13 to Torielle, right into a case of Sprite.  Before she can make the pin, Morgan pushes her away and goes to hook the leg.  Halo breaks it up at Two, and confronts Morgan. Cordelia and Morgan proceed to lay a beatdown on Halo right inside of the truck. They then leave Halo ripe for the pickings with Azz n’ Crass as Chanelle nails a Hip Attack into a box of syrup for the fountain drinks.  Azz n’ Crass win via pinfall on Halo Annis. No celebration needed as Chanelle helps Torielle to her feet and the two make it clear they need to hit the showers.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see the Go Gym Graduates Krystal Wolfe and Ariana talking, Krystal has her Bombshell Roulette Championship over her shoulder as the two women chat along.

Ariana: Are you sure about this?

Krystal: I’m sure, I’ll make it official on Climax Control tomorrow.

Ariana: Do you think they’ll go for it?

Krystal: After everything that’s happened between her and Mercedes? I’d be surprised if they didn’t, by the way, where’s Carter?

HBCarter: You rang?

The third (and sole male) member of the trio HB Carter jumps into frame almost on que.

HBCarter: Sorry I was late I was working up quite a sweat as I went at it with Holly Wood.

Krystal: Err, phrasing?

HBCarter: It was long and hard, and I had to work the shaft a lot but we got there in the end!

Ariana: Phrasing?

HBCarter: Now Ari, tonight you’ve got Queen of Apathy who was just beaten off by Krystal meaning you’re getting her sloppy seconds! But if you just go at it with her, everyone will be happy!

Krystal: You’re doing this on purpose aren’t you?

HBCarter: Doing what?

Carter asks with a playful wink and the two women shake their heads.

Ariana: I’m no even going to comment on that! Besides, Krystal needs to focus on her upcoming title defence.

HBCarter: The one at Summer XXXTreme?

Krystal: And any others that come up! You know as well as I do that holding a title makes you a target!

HBCarter: Very true! But the Go Gym has a good track record with titles and if anyone can continue it, it’s you Krystal!

The trio continue to talk as the scene fades.

Mayhem Survival Qualifier
Jamie Staggs Vs Javier Gonzalez

Javier is raw about the match he had with Jamie at the previous house show, and he takes it out on Jamie, who is able to mount little to no offense.  He gets lucky with a Dick Slap that the referee nearly disqualifies him over, but this only makes Javi more and more angry.  He nails a variety of chops, kicks, punches, and a few Suplexes, but he can’t keep Jamie down.  He is about ready to nail Jamie with the Javi Bux, but Jamie moves and jumps up onto the second Turnbuckle, nailing rapid knees, and then humping at Javi’s face before nailing a Monkey Flip, bridging into a pin with a handful of tights.  Javi tries to kick out, but he can’t.  Jamie Staggs wins via pinfall and the crowd laughs at Javi, causing him to proceed to attack Jamie, sending him to the outside.  Javi begins bashing Jamie’s head into the barricade when a fist comes through the bars of the barricade and knock Javi right in the giblets.  Jamie is able to roll over the barricade as Javi sinks to one knee.  Rising up from behind the barricade (kind of) is “Shorty” Devin Tyler, who receives a “Dick Punch City” chant as he and Jamie work their way to the back.

Singles Match
Ariana Angelos Vs Queen of Apathy

Queen surprises everyone when she gains the early advantage on Ari.  She counters a Suplex from Ari, and then as Ari rises up, Ari tries to Spear her, but Queen moves and throws Ari through the ropes.  Ari is irritated, and comes in, looking for kicks, but Queen blocks them.  She catches one leg and goes for a Fisherman’s Suplex.  She gets a two count.  However, as she picks Ari up, Ari reverses and lifts Queen onto her shoulders and drops her right on her head.  While only earning a two count, Ari continues her assault, nailing a Lionsault from the second rope, a Flying Double Leg Stomp, and finishing her off with the Angel’s Descent (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press).  Ariana Angelos wins via pinfall.  She goes on to make it known that she intends to advance in the Mayhem Survival match by pointing to the billboard advertising it, and then to herself.  She exits, while Queen just shrugs her shoulders from a seated position on the mat.

Inside the Jeckel family freakshow Helena is checking out the haunted house with a heavily tattooed woman.

Helena: Make sure everything is ready for opening.

Woman: No trouble boss.

Helena then turns to the camera.

Helena: Well hello, welcome I hope you enjoy your time at our freakshow.

Helena begins to laugh.

Helena: But you know who is going to enjoy her time, Stacy Ruin *Helena Laughs*. Mayhem is such a great word, and I am so good at it, and Stacy you're going to find out what happens when you have to fight me, I don’t play nice, Stacy. I don’t care your sister is in a wheelchair, and I don’t care about you, you will not stop me from representing GRIME in mayhem survival, you’ll be lucky to to survive our match, it I let you that is, Grime will not be stopped, not by the likes of you or by anybody, I will hurt you, I will bring you mayhem and you will fall.

Helena laughs as the scene fades.

Stewart Mason Vs Rory Rockefeller

The match goes back and forth, focusing mostly on strikes between both men.  Rory gets lucky, hitting Stewart’s knee multiple times with swift kicks.  Stewart is caught off guard by it, and Rory gains an advantage with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex.  He mounts Stewart, going for punch after punch.  After several hits, Stewart gets Rory by the throat and powers out from under the bigger fighter.  He rises up and kicks Rory in the gut several times.  He goes for the Paid In Full (Implant DDT), but Rory barely powers out of it.  Stewart kicks Rory’s knees out and then nails a headbutt between the eyes.  He tries again, but Rory pushes him back into a corner with a Shoulderbutt, repeating it several times.  Stewart only narrowly misses a Big Boot from Rory and rolls Rory up to get a two count.  Rory tries to grab onto Stewart, who hits a Discus Clothesline to knock him down to the mat.  He goes for The Payday (Tazzmission), but Rory barely gets to the ropes.  Stewart goes for the Paid in Full once more, but Rory sneaks a low blow, following it up with On the Rocks (An Atomic Drop followed by a Double Undertook Piledriver). Rory Rockefeller wins via pinfall.  Rory gives Stewart another kick to the… for good measure before throwing his arms up in the air to celebrate.  His celebration ends quick as Earl and Dahlia make their way out to ringside to chase him off.  They check on Stewart.

The scene opens up where we see Veronica Taylor huffing and puffing after a recent loss. She is walking as she spots the SCW make up artist, the Cuban beauty soon makes her way over interrupting her work as she says using her mirror.

Veronica: Ugh gotta make sure my face is still perfect like you see that thing try and maul me? Like I want to ever look like Ugazzy ever!

Veronica makes sure her face looks okay, she discovers a small bruise as she starts freaking out.

Veronica: Really, thank god it will go away with some patent Veronica’s secret facial cream. But still, I can’t believe they made me go into the ring with that thing? And I was even nice enough to try and help her with a makeover.

Soon enough Veronica keeps checking to make sure her hair and whatnot is perfect. Along, checking her gear and everything else.

Veronica: Like look at me I am an expert in fashion and beauty duh!

Jan: Miss Taylor, I am trying to get everything cleared up if you don’t mind…

Veronica: I mean my hair is flawless, but we all know that. But how can someone so fabulous lose to a CREATURE LIKE THAT! Like ugh so not fair, Gianni is going to make this up to me after all I had to touch that thing ew! I could of gotten a disease or something.

Jan: Miss Taylor, once again can you…

Veronica puts her hand high up sticks it in Jans face rudely as she says.

Veronica: First of all don’t you dare interrupt me, basics like you don’t tget to tell me what to do you understand me?

Jan goes to speak but is cut off by Veronica Taylor.

Veronica: Again, I didn’t even get to finish my make-over. Ugh I had so many good things I could have done for that troll. But speaking of make overs have you looked at yourself lately your really letting yourself go Jan.

Jan looks offended, but before she can say something Veronica throws makeup powder in her face and begins stomping on her hard as she laughs loudly at her actions. As the haughty Cuban beauty soon picks up Jan and hits her with an Exed out before, grabbing her own makeup kit and holds up Jan.

Veronica: But I found the next best thing fuggo, and that is giving you the make-over you soo need.  So much work needs to be done.

Veronica begins writing on Jan with red lipstick the word Ugly on her forehead and drawing several hearts, and other symbols. After a few moments, Veronica can be heard giggling at her actions as she said.

Veronica: SO SO PRETTY SEE I TOLD YOU WOULD LOOK SO MUCH BETTER!

Veronica laughs loudly as she takes out her cell phone and takes pictures of herself with her victim. As security comes in as Veronica rolls her eyes before dropping her, and saunters away feeling herself as they come and check on the make-up artist, as the scene fades to black.

Singles Match
Jenifer Lacroix Vs Masked Member Jade

Jenifer and Jade start the match off with various kicks, and they block each kick with a counter kick.  This goes on for nearly two minutes of the match before Jade fakes out a kick, then sweeps Jenifer off her feet.  She lands a knee to Jenifer’s forehead.  She goes for another, but Jenifer moves out of the way.  She then sweeps Jade off of her feet and maneuvers her into a Rear Naked Choke.  Jade struggles against it, nearly getting the ropes, but Jenifer flips over, blocking her.  Jenifer tries this until Jade uses the momentum to continue rolling over a second time to get the ropes for the break.  Jenifer gives in instantly and allows Jade back to her feet.  Jenifer goes for the Kimura Lock, but Jade rips her arm away just in time.  She gets on top of Jenifer and throws punches, hard and calculated.  Jenifer takes several while blocking many.  She is able to grab onto Jade’s mask, attempting to unmask her, but Jade grabs her mask.  This allows Jenifer to pull her back into the Kimura lock. Jenifer LaCroix wins via submission.  Jenifer gets up and celebrates her win.  Jade grabs onto her leg to try to get up, but Jenifer nails a few hard and swift kicks to Jade.  She goes back down to attempt to unmask Jade when Masked Celeste, Orchid, and Azz n’ Crass rush down the rampway, lead by Rainbow.  Jenifer welcomes them, taking down Chanelle with a knee to the face.  She takes down Orchid with a Superkick, and tries to take on Rainbow, but the numbers overwhelm her, and they club away at her for it until Merlot, Halo, Kelli, and melissa come down to even the odds.  GRIME rolls out of the ring and stares back at them.  Chanelle and Torielle have wide smirks on their face as we imagine the rest of the masked members have as well.  They slowly step back and leave through the crowd.

Judas plays throughout the Las Vegas Ballpark.  The ring is decked out with party favors and a big cake that reads Congratulations.

Joshua comes out from the backstage area in a suit and tie.  Joshua takes off his jacket and has the SCU Television Championship around his waist.

Joshua:  I have held this title for 111 days.  I have held this title longer than anyone else.  So now I would love to have a celebration but I have a match tonight so while I go and get ready.  Pease go enjoy some cake that is for everyone here, in the food area.

Stacy Ruin Vs Helena Jeckel

Stacy and Helena quickly end the match in a Double DQ when neither will listen to the referee during their brutal roll-around on the mat.  However, since one must qualify, Lexa and Gianni both agree to make it a No Disqualifications Match.  Stacy involves a Singapore Cane, knocking Helena around with it for the first part of the rematch.  But Helena is able to roll out of the ring to retrieve her mallet.  Stacy shows her developed combat skills by blocking most of the hits.  However, Helena nails one to the ribs that takes Stacy down a notch.  She drops the cane.  As Helena gets a few misplaced, yet painful, hits with the mallet, Stacy is able to disarm her and send her down to the mat.  She puts on the Ruin Lock (Ankle Lock).  Stacy doesn’t let Helena go, but Helena shouts out in pain as she tries to make it to the ropes.  She nearly taps, but Stacy is distracted by the sound of Melissa’s music playing.  Helena capitalizes on this with a rollup pin.  Stacy is extremely angry by this as she walks around the ring, continuing to shout out at Melissa to come down now and fight her.  Helena smirks as she sneakily leaves ringside, with the satisfaction of representing GRIME in the Mayhem Survival.  Stacy continues to call out Melissa, but gets no response.

We see the Uncensored Television Championship challenger, Dax Beckett, jogging in place in his wrestling gear on the field of the Las Vegas Ballpark, a rainbow print towel around his neck as he is dripping sweat.  Behind him, we see Kaos, Michi, Mrs. Right, and Eyesnsane.  Eyesnsane is grilling burgers with a bottle of Jack Daniels sitting on the table next to the grill.  There is a circle of fans surrounding them as Dax shakes his arms out.  Just then, backstage interviewer, Dev Khatri makes his way through the crowd, and inside of this circle.  Eyes offers Dev a burger on a plate.

Dev:  I’m sorry, but I don’t eat red meat or pork.  But thanks for the hospitality.  It’s been a while since we’ve seen an Eyesnsane cookout on TV.

Eyesnsane:  It has been too long, but the weather is right for it, and how often do I get to do this inside of a venue?

Dev nods.

Dev:  Sure enough.  We look forward to seeing more of them now that we’re starting on the path to normal once more.

Eyesnsane:  True, true.  But you aren’t here for me.  You’re here for that man right over there.  My man, Daxton Oliver Beckett.

Dax:  If it ain’t the food, then it’s gotta be me.  But don’t make the fans wait too long.  I got a spot in the Mayhem Survival to earn, and my first reign as Uncensored Television Champion to add to my resume, bruh...

Dev:  That’s right.  You’re up for your biggest challenge as of late, and the fans are ready for it.  Ahead of that, the fans are wanting to know how you feel about this match.

Dax stops jogging and uses the towel to wipe at his face.  He takes a deep breath, and then licks at his lips to moisten them.

Dax:  I gotta think it is true if it’s gonna come true.  I’m envisioning myself as the TV Champ.  I can feel that gold around my waist.  I’m thinking about all the tail I’m gonna pull with that thing.  But even more than that, I see myself earning another spot in the Mayhem Survival, repping OTE for the masses, and ending GRIME’s reign of terror over us all.

Dev:  Excellent.  I love the attitude.  I mean, the “tail” reference is kind of…

Dax:  It is what it is.  Bitches love gold, and how fitting would it be for a member of the LGBT community to pull in another title during Pride Month?  Me, Carter, Dahlia, and Merlot would rep it well.  Our only competition would be Samuel McPherson, and let’s face it.  We’re way more fabulous than he is.

Dev: I think I’m more fabulous than he is, but he sure does scare the piss out of me.  I think he’s gone for thr night, so keep that off television please.  Yeah? No? Last question.  Do you have any words for your opponent?

Dax:  Nope.  I heard he had nothing to say about me.  I respect Joshua Acquin, but we’re on opposite sides of this fight.  I came here tonight to win, and I plan on doing just that.  Now, do you hear that?  It’s starting…

Before Dev can say anything, “Alive” by Lil Jon (Offset and 2Chainz) plays over the speakers.  Dax makes his way toward the rampway, going up the stairs rather than going through the curtains.

Uncensored Television Championship & Mayhem Survival Qualifying Match
Dax Beckett vs Joshua Acquin

Dax and Joshua have a classic match.  The face of GRIME, Joshua, gets cheered on as he and Dax go for a Test of Strength in the center of the ring.  Dax gains the advantage, but Joshua moves out of the contest and nails a Bulldog on Dax.  He uses the advantage to get Dax into a Boston Crab.  Dax is able to get to the ropes after some struggling.  Joshua drives a knee into Dax’s face.  He goes for another, but Dax moves and sweeps Joshua off of his feet.  He grabs hold of Joshua and sends him into the ropes, meeting him with a Dropkick.  Dax then nails a Somersault Leg Drop from the second rope.  He gets a Two count.  He gets Joshua to his feet and then whips him into the corner, nailing a Hurricanrana.  He sets Joshua up for the Best Finisher Ever (End of Heartache), but Joshua is able to maneuver and land on his feet.  Dax tries for a Tightrope Walk Arm Drag, but Joshua stops him by kicking the top rope.  Dax falls to the outside.  Joshua goes out after him, nailing a few well placed kicks.  As Dax is kicked several times toward the Timekeeper’s table, he reaches up to try to get to his feet, but Dax pulls the TV title off of the table by mistake.  Joshua picks it up and Dax goes to kick him in the gut, but Joshua instinctively smashes the belt into Dax’s face, and the referee calls for the bell.  Dax Beckett wins via Disqualification, but the title cannot change hands via Disqualification, so Joshua Acquin keeps the belt.  Joshua almost can’t believe it, and he makes sure to give it to Dax once more, busting him open.  He puts the belt on his shoulder and moves away from Dax.  Dax sits against the timekeeper’s table, bleeding from the head, looking very out of it as the medical team comes out to check on him.

Cameras go to Gemma who is seen sitting in front of a camera with a small table to her left and an empty chair. 

Gemma: Hello, I'm honored to be able to have a one on one interview with SCU's longest reigning Combat Champion. The winner of Mayhem Survival 3, the woman who many will say is the top wrestler in SCU. Everyone, please welcome Merlot Ayano.

Merlot Ayano appears on the camera, Gemma gets to her feet and gives Merlot a bow. Merlot does the same before taking a seat. Merlot removes the Combat title from her waist and places it on her right shoulder.

Merlot: Thank you for introduction. Is good to be here. Hai.

Gemma: Of course! You have been on fire since debuting in SCU. I for one look forward to seeing more of it. 

Merlot flashes a quick smile.

Merlot: Thank you. Comments like that mean a lot to Merlot. Sometimes when wrestle for long time, is hard to tell if your work is truly connecting with people. So is good to hear my work still resonates.

Geema returns the smile.

Gemma: Let’s get started; we have so much to talk about. First, I got word that SCU has agreed to have the SCU/GRIME war come to an end at Mayhem Survival. If this is true and GRIME wins, SCU is no more and I have no idea what that means. If SCU wins then GRIME is finally gone and the gang-like attacks are no more. But someone from SCU needs to win the Mayhem Survival for that to happen. As it stands, you’re the only past winner who is still working for SCU. That said, I feel that you have the best chance at winning. Being a past winner automatically grants you an entry to the match. Any thoughts on the Mayhem Survival? Can SCU look forward to seeing Merlot win it again, which would make you the only two time winner and you would be getting rid of GRIME Wrestling.

Merlot gives her a head nod.

Merlot: Thank you for vote of confidence. First, must say the following. The war between GRIME and SCU has gone on far too long. Too many attacks. Too many beatdowns. Too much bloodshed. This upcoming match will be fierce and fearsome, but is necessary. As far as Mayhem Survival goes, is a daunting match. Is grueling match that requires much physical and mental strength. However, Merlot is proven to have both. Merlot Mayhem Survival in the past, so know what it takes to succeed. And when in the ring, will be doing best to win and bring glory to SCU. However, as long as someone from SCU is victor, is all that matters.

She nods her head.

Merlot: As far as winning the match for a second time, would be a massive honor. Two, would be very different this time. The first win was about introducing Merlot to SCU; was about showing how great Merlot is. This second win? Would be solely focused on SCU and keeping it thriving.

Gemma nods her head as she takes in those answers.

Gemma: I want to see GRIME be gone, but I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t want to see Merlot  vs Omasa for a third time. This time without Veronica or GRIME interfering. How would you feel about facing Omasa one more time? 

Merlot lets out a small sigh.

Merlot: Relationship with Omasa has been odd, to say least. Started as fierce enemies, but over past few months, relationship has turned into weird rivalry. But to fully answer question, Merlot wouldn’t mind having last match with Omasa. In fact, think one is needed. But this time? Match will be more about honor and pride. Omasa has questioned Merlot’s integrity in past, but never has had heart to step into ring when pressed. That must be resolved, hai.

Gemma nods her head.

Gemma: Well, speaking of GRIME and you facing certain opponents, I have been told to let the SCU fans know who the number one contenders are for the Combat Titles. The Combat Champions will have busy schedules in the weeks to come. HB Carter will defend his Combat title at Supernova 4 against Andrey Azarov while Merlot will take on his wife, Ester Azarov. Feels weird not calling her Sister Esther. Before we talk about what follows, any thoughts about taking on Sister Esth… I mean Esther Azarov?

The Combat Champion ponders for a moment.

Merlot: Thoughts about Esther are a bit muddled. Have had vicious run ins in past; has been well documented on tape. Didn’t think Esther accusations held weight back then, still don’t. But regardless, doesn’t have bearing on Esther’s skill. Is one of most talented women to work in SCU or GRIME. Hai…

Gemma carries on.

Gemma: I have been told that the Combat Champions will then defend the titles a week later at Summer XXXTreme. But after that, they won’t be waiting for the next SCW PPV as SCU has decided to have the Combat titles be defended the following show as it will be SCu Ep 100! That’s three title defenses one week apart. Knowing that, how do you feel about it? Plus, do you think you can handle such a schedule?

Merlot: That is many defenses in short period of time. However, is what makes being a champion fun. A champion is beacon of come. Is mighty figurehead. That honor and distinguishment. Must be ready and willing to fight at all times, at least is what Merlot believes. Therefore, am up for the task. And will do best to succeed. And in process, will continue to make SCU Combat Championship one of most prestigious prizes in all of professional wrestling. 

Gemma: I’m looking forward to seeing if you can retain the Combat Championship in the weeks to come. That’s all for now as I’m being told that we're ready to get tonight's main event underway. 

Main Event
Triple Threat Match - Mayhem Survival Qualifier
Mercedes Vargas Vs Delia Darling Vs Celeste North

Liam: It’s now time for the main event! This match is a Triple Threat Match set for one foul! The winner of this match will win an entry to Mayhem Survival 5. Introducing first, from Paris, France, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 135lb, she is… Delia Darling!!!

The lights dim down. “Nightmare” by Halsey begins playing over the speakers. The audience stops to look at the rampway, confused until the curtains are pushed aside. Delia Darling is standing there, and the crowd cheers loudly for her. She is wearing a black sequin gown that is cut up the side to her waist. She looks from side to side, raising her arm up in the air, using her other arm to run it down. She smirks and then lowers her arms, walking down the rampway like it’s a runway. She makes it to the ring, and then she rolls inside, crawling as the camera focuses on her face, hardened with a demur sort of sultry indifference. She then gets up to her feet and she settles into her corner.

Liam: And her opponent!!!

The lights in the arena drop down and "Sex Metal Barbie" by In This Moment begins playing. The ring crew brings out a wooden plank, meant to resemble the Mean Girls Runway of yester-year, fastening it tightly to the ring, as it looks like it will fall apart at any minute. Before they can even disperse, the curtains open, and Celeste is wheeled out onto the ramp in front of a podium. A spotlight appears on her as a man dressed in a potato sack walks out behind her, helping her down onto the stage. She is dressed in a pair of red hot pants and a Mean Girls tank top tied just above the navel, and an opened hooded jacket. She has red streaks in her hair as she slightly pulls back her hood to show off her face and the obnoxiously sparkling tiara on her head, taking a drag from the cigar in her right hand.

Liam: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Beverly Hills, California, standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing in at 132 pounds... "Queen C"... Celeste North!!!

She struts along the "runway" slowly, showing off everything she's got, a cigar in her hands. She takes a puff of it and winks as she exhales slowly. She then flips her hair from side to side seductively as men wearing dress suits and potato sacks over their heads line the runway, taking photos of her. Celeste takes a puff from the cigar before dropping it to the arena floor. The first hooded man holds the ropes open for her as she enters the ring. She struts around to the music for a moment, shedding her black hooded jacket. She puckers up her lips as she blows a kiss to the crowd.

Liam: And their opponents!!!

Suddenly, the arena lights turn off and the crowd is hyped up for what was in store. As the opening of "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" by U2 blares across the PA system, the mood of the crowd changes instantly and the arena is under the subtle glowing of the lights. As the lyrics finally kick in, a figure emerges; the highlight of their attire is being under the illusion. Mercedes Vargas stops short of the entrance ramp, hands on waist, and overlooking the crowd.

Liam: Making her way to the ring, from Buenos Aires, Argentina, weighing in at 125 pounds, she is the first Mayhem Survivor and the GRIME Nightmare Champion!!!! MERCEEEEEDEEEES VAAAARGAAAAS!

Cheers, boos and catcalls soon greet her. Oblivious and yet satisfied with their reaction for several seconds, she flips her long hair, then makes her way to the ring. As she goes up the steps and walks to the end of the ring apron, she climbs to the turnbuckle, then turns her head back as the camera shows her determined expression-perhaps a message that her opponent will be in for a tough fight. Mercedes vaults into the ring and walks over to the opposite corner where she relaxes along the corner ropes while waiting for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Celeste and Delia stare each other down. Celeste turns to look at Mercedes who gives Celeste a cocky smile. Celeste charges at Mercedes but gets cut off by Delia as she grabs Celeste’s hair and drops her on her back.

Ada:  Mercedes points at Celeste as she directs Deila to stomp on her. Delia looks at Mercedes like she's crazy for trying to boss her around as she now turns her attention to the GRIME champion.

Chad: Delia jumps and hits a dropkick on Mercedes. Delia points at Mercedes as she mocks her. Celeste gets to her feet and grabs Delia from behind, Celeste turns her around and sends her to the ropes. Delia bounces off the ropes and heads back as Mercedes does a kip up, Celeste goes for a clothesline but Delia ducks underneath but eats a savage kick from Mercedes Vargas!

Ada:  Celeste and Mercedes start trading forearms to the side of the head as Delia lays on the mat. Mercedes takes a step back and points at Delia as she grabs the ropes to get to her feet. Celeste kicks Delia which sends her to the corner.

Chad: Celeste and Mercedes start to lay boots to Delia. Delia drops in a sitting up position. Celeste gets Delia back to her feet, Mercedes nails Delia with a hard chop to her chest, followed by a hard chop from Celeste.

Ada:  Mercedes hits a headbutt to Delia, Celeste follows that with a low Hip Attack, smashing Delia’s head into the turnbuckle!

Chad: Mercedes lets out a whistle to get Celeste’s attention. Mercedes smirks as Celeste licks at her bottom lip menacingly. The two circle around the ring. Celeste rubs her hands together as Mercedes goats her.

Chad: Mercedes takes a step as Celeste lunges for her. Mercedes ducks and gets behind Celeste. Mercedes hits a Matrix Evasion as Celeste swings an elbow back at her. Now facing forward, Mercedes grabs Celeste around the waist and hits a Northern Lights Suplex pin.

One!
Two!

Ada:  Delia comes in for the save, breaking up the pin. She pulls Mercedes off of the mat and sends her into the ropes. As Mercedes comes back, Delia leans down, only to get kicked in the face.

Chad: Celeste grabs Mercedes from behind and drops her with a backdrop. Celeste covers Mercedes and hooks the leg!

One…
Tw…

Ada:  Mercedes kicks out. Celeste gets to her feet but eats a bulldog by Delia. Mercedes gets to her feet but gets kicked in the gut by Delia then dropped on her head with a snap DDT!

Chad: Delia turns around to kick Celeste to keep her down then hits Mercedes with an elbow drop. Delia covers Mercedes for a one count. She crawls over to Celeste which also gets Delia a one count.

Ada:  Mercedes gets to her feet, Delia does the same and charges at Mercedes. Mercedes grabs Delia by the head and throws her over the top ropes. Delia goes flying, hitting the barricade with her shoulder and back as she lands on her head.

Chad: Celeste whistles at Mercedes like Mercedes had done to her earlier in the match. Mercedes turns to look at Celeste. Celeste charges at Mercedes, Mercedes grabs Celeste’s arms as Mercedes drops to the mat and gets her right foot up as she perfectly times a monkey flip that sends Celeste over the top ropes and lands on Delia.

Ada:  Delia pushes Celeste off of her with her feet as Delia tries to roll to her back. Celeste gets on all fours, she moves her left foot to the side to kick Delia in the ribs. Celeste gets to her feet. Celeste goes to grab the ropes as Delia leg sweeps Celeste which drops her back to the floor.

Chad: Delia rolls over to get on top of Celeste and starts slapping her with both hands. Celeste's face changes as she grabs Delia's hair to pull her off, Celeste rolls them to the side and knees her in the gut before letting go of her hair.

Ada:  Delia and Celeste get to their feet and begin trading blows. The ref yells at them to get in the ring as she also turns to look at Mercedes to keep her in the ring.

Chad: Mercedes goes to the far corner and sits on the top turnbuckle. The ref yells to get in the ring but the two ignore Jade orders. The ref begins to count.

One…
Two…
Three…
Four…

Chad: They don’t care about the count. Punches to faces are all these two care about!  

Five…
Six…
Seven…

Chad: Delia gets Celeste over her head and tosses her to the second row of empty seats. Delia jumps on the barricade but slips off and falls to the floor.

Eight…
Nine…
Ten!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Wait, so Mercedes wins a Triple Threat by countout? That’s a first for SCU and GRIME Wrestling.

Liam: Your winner of this match and heading to Mayhem Survival 5… The GRIME Nightmare Champion…. Mercedes Vaaaaarrrrrgggggaaaaasssss!!!!!

Mercedes jumps off the turnbuckle, the crowd starts to get excited. Mercedes turns to the walkway as we see Omasa Tazu making her way down staring down Mercedes. Mercedes shakes her head no and waves her away to piss off.

Omasa gets to ringside as Rainbow, Celeste, and Jade run down the walkway. Masked Jade tackles Omasa from behind. Masked Celeste jumps the barricade as Celeste North gets to her feet. The two have a stare down, Masked Celeste quickly goes for a low stiff kick that sends an empty chair to the chest of Celeste North. Celeste blocks the chair and takes off to the back, Masked Celeste gives chase. 

Masked Jade nails Omasa with two elbows to the back of the head then locks in a sleeper hold to keep her at bay. Rainbow pulls out a microphone from her side.

Rainbow: Many weeks ago, Angel of Filth and I had a match for the number one contendership. We went the distance, instead of having a part two. Filth decided to declare herself the contender. Filth failed, that was then. This is now, and now, it’s my turn. I waited too fucking long and I’m not waiting to Supernova 4. Mercedes, you and me, next week for the GRIME Nightmare Championship. One way or another, the title is coming with me back to GRIME Wrestling.

Mercedes yells out to Rainbow.

Mercedes: Bring it!

Mercedes waves her in as she yells out…

Mercedes: Why wait!

Jade lets go of the sleeper hold on Omasa, Chanelle, Torielle, Masked Orchid and Masked Celeste run down the rampway. The six ladies talk it over. Rainbow orders the ladies to surround the ring while doing so the crowd pops as Masked Orange and Masked White jump the barricade and slide in the ring to stand next to Mercedes Vargas holding a kendo stick each.

The crowd pops louder as Jenifer Lacroix runs down the rampway. Jenifer jumps on top of Rainbow’s shoulder to then jump off her shoulders to land on the apron. Jenifer jumps the ropes and stands alongside Mercedes.

SCU GM Lexa runs out with her personal security as they rush the ringside to stop a potential brawl from kicking off. Omasa sneakily gets to her feet and jumps up for a spinning roundhouse kick that hits Rainbow in the back of the head. The Harcore Tag team champions grab Omasa as Security rush in to break it up. Masked Orange and White grab Mercedes to get her away from ringside. Jenifer rushes Masked Celeste but gets tackled down by security as the show goes off the air.

Tune in next week as SCU and GRIME present… Underground Ep. 98
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 06:51:15 PM by Donna Beauchamp »