Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep 86 (RESULTS)  (Read 3912 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU Underground Ep 86 (RESULTS)
« on: March 01, 2021, 02:56:12 AM »

Sin City Underground Ep 86 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 25% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at Park Theater, in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, February, 27th, 2020.

Dark Match Results

Skag vs Eyesnsane

Eyesnsane wins via disqualification. Skag is caught using the briefcase on him.

Indigo and Light Blue vs Masked Cadet Blue and Masked Mac & Cheese

Indigo and Light Blue win via KO on Cadet Blue after a double Superkick.

Veronica Taylor vs Stacy Ruin

This match was ruled a double disqualification when neither Veronica or Stacy would listen to the referee.  A blatant choke by Stacy was the final straw for the referee.

We go inside of a home, obviously not in Las Vegas.  Overcast comes in through the window.  We settle in on Mickey Carroll, and the crowd cheers loudly for him.  He smirks as if he can hear it, despite not being able to.  He waves at the camera.

Mickey:  Oi, alright?  How ye’s doing over there across the pod?  Hoping all is good.

Mickey nods his head and looks around.

Mickey:  Was some days ago, kinda lost count thanks to a little thing called morphine. But it’s been some time now since I was attacked by them lovely little bellends known as GRIME.

The crowd boos, and Mickey nods again, encouraging it.  He lets this linger for a moment before he takes a deep breath.

Mickey:  Can’t say that I’ve got the best of news.  Broken ankle, crushed big toe, hairline fractures for days throughout me calf.  It’s a real crack up, let me tell ye.

The camera looks down to see Mickey’s leg casted up and a wheelchair next to the couch.  He is clearly under the influence of painkillers as is to be expected.

Mickey:  GRIME got me.  Kudos.  Now, if one wants to bitch about GRIME attacking, and all yer friends not bein’ nowhere around, I think I got one up on ye.  Least yer career is still intact.  I lost gold. I lost me chance to wrestle.  I could be bitter and angry, and seeking revenge.  But it’s a blessing in disguise.

Mickey stares into the camera for a moment, silently, and peace coming across his face.

Mickey:  GRIME took the title from me.  They took time off of me career.  But they gave me a chance to sit back and think about priorities.  Me boy, Michael Jr.  Me mum.  Me mates back in London.  With the pandemic, I’ve missed all of ‘em for a year now, and had little time with ‘em before.  During me recovery, which is at least six months at this rate, I’m gonna be back with me fam.  And with the little time that I’ve spent back, I may not wanna leave.  Just being honest.

Mickey shrugs his shoulders.

Mickey:  I may return still, but I’ve accomplished more than I ever dreamed I would’ve in this sport.  I’ve got lots to think about in my time away.  But I want to thank ye for yer support.  I will be watching.

Fade.

Vs

Dying Breed vs Eric Weaver, Javi and Andrey

Liam:  The opening contest is a 6 Man Tornado GRIME Rules Tag Team Match!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, the team of GRIME World Nightmare Champion, Hitamashii, Andrew Garcia, and Ivan Darrell… The Dying Breed!!!

The opening beat to Sully Erna’s “Your Own Drum" start to blast through the speakers, as red and gold lights flash across the building, synchronized to the beat of the drums. The fans look confused as the lyrics kick in. Andrew lets out a roar, his arms out wide before he looks around the crowd, focused.  Hitamashii comes out from the back, his arms out at the side. The Orange Hulk and Ivan starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning their heads to look at the booing crowd, their thumbs pointing down.  Hitamashii looks from side to side, not looking amused. He joins Andrew and Ivan, as they all shake their heads slowly and turn back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Andrew puts his hand on the rope, and pulls himself up on to the ring apron and steps between the middle and top rope, Ivan climbs into the ring as the trio staring around at the booing fans as Andrew and Ivan raise their arms.  Hitamashii cackles as he settles into his corner, finding the hatred amusing now that he’s in the ring.

Liam:  Aaand their opponents… First, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’ and weighing in at 175lb, he is… Eric Weaver!!!

Take Five starts to play as we here the jazz beat coming we see Eric Weaver coming from the curtains.
"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Eric waves at the fans as he walks down the ramp.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Still, I know our eyes often meet
I feel tingles down to my feet
When you smile, that's much too discreet
Sends me on my way"

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes.

"Wouldn't it be better
Not to be so polite
You could offer a light
Start a little conversation now
It's alright, just take five
Just take five"

As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

The lights flash around the audience as they wait for the arrival of the next star.  The word "intoxicating" flashes over the screen and stage in many colors and fonts to the beat of the music.  Just then, “Intoxicating" by Infected Rain plays over the speakers as Andrey comes out onto the stage.  He is in full boxing gear from the pads to the rob to the gloves.  He jogs and boxes the air for a moment before throwing his robe off to the ground.  The ladies in attendance "ooh" and "ahh" at his appearance.

Liam:  Representing GRIME Wrestling, under the Red Mask, from Chelyabinsk, Oblast, Russia, he is the Siberian Shadow Cyclone… Andrey Azarov!!!

Andreyslowly moves down the rampway, drawing in the admiration, jealousy, and hate. Once down at ringside, he jogs up the ring steps. Esther walks over to the ring, holding onto his hand as she gets on the apron.  They meet for a kiss.  Esther then sits on the middle rope and Andrey enters.  He waves his arms around and roars, showing off his boxing gloves.  He settles into his corner and waits for the match to start as he sheds his gloves.  He begins talking with his partners for the evening.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Bizarre twist on this opening match is that Gianni Di Luca is reportedly punishing Javi, Eric, and Andrey for, as we heard earlier, injuring out Mickey Carroll.

Ada:  An SCU star, at that.  And what’s even more weird is that he’s using the Dying Breed to teach them a lesson.  Three men he can’t stand, cohorts of the woman he’s punishing with weekly title defenses.

Rob:  Strategy talk is over, and Andrey charges right for Hitamashii, and Eric and Javi collide with Andrew and Ivan in the center of the ring.  The four men brawl, while Hitamashii ducks.

Ada:  He catches Andrey with a Back Heel Kick, putting Andrey down on the mat.  He drops down for a cover, which is almost an insult.  Andrey kicks out before one.

Rob:  Hitamashii goes for a Shining Wizard on Andrey, but he grabs onto Hitamashii’s leg and nails a Fisherman’s Suplex, hooking on for the cover.

One!
Kickout!

Ada:  Barely a one, but Andrey got further than Hitamashii did.  They go to brawl while Eric and Javi get clubbed down repeatedly toward the mat.  Ivan gets a knee on the back of Javi’s neck.

Rob:  He drives him face first into the mat.  Eric pushes back against Andrew, and gets some slack until Andrew spins, ramming an elbow into the face of Eric.

Ada:  Eric falls back, and Andrew goes for a cover, but Andrey is able to break it up before the ref drops down for the count.  He… wait, what’s going on here?  The GM is walking down toward the ring now.

Rob:  He has three envelopes in his hands, and he waves them around to catch the attention of the Dying Breed.  Hitamashii answers first with a cackle.

Gianni:  If you want ya bonuses, ya gotta make these bastards pay!  Make ‘em learn a fawkin’ lesson!

Crowd:  OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ada:  Gianni begins tossing things into the ring from under it.  Steel chairs, a table, trash can, fire extinguisher, mop and broom, a 2x4… He’s not playing around here.

Rob:  Andrew picks up the table and immediately sets it up.  Ivan stomps on Javi a few times before picking up two of the chairs.  He sets them up, and places them on the table.

Ada:  Andrey turns around to see this, and he does a Baseball Slide between their legs, giving Eric time to get under Ivan.  He lifts Ivan up, and Javi goes to assist him with a Powerbomb!

Rob:  All while Andrey and Andrew go at it.  Try typing that six times… and Hitamashii smacks the table out of the way, causing the Powerbomb to land on the canvas.

Ada:  Hitamashii kicks Javi in the balls, and Eric right in the heart, causing him to fall back on the mat.  He lifts Eric up onto the table and sets the chairs back up.

Rob:  Andrey picks up the 2x4, but Andrew wrestles it away and smacks him over the head, busting him open.  He knocks Andrey in the stomach with the 2x4, and then cracks him over the head with it again.

Ada:  He falls to the outside, and Ivan gets back up, with the broom and mop handles.  He flicks them around with such agility as he pops Eric over the head with them, busting him open as well.

Rob:  Hitamashii picks Javi up, and Javi kicks him right in the nuts.  Javi ducks under the mop and broomsticks, charging Ivan into the corner.  Andrew smacks Javi with the 2x4.  Its splinters come off in his back!

Ada:  He cracks him over the head, and Ivan lifts Javi up.  Andrew helps steady him as they carry him toward the chairs and table, looking for a Powerbomb?

Rob:  NO!  Hitamashii dives off the top rope and crashes into Javi, sending him through the table, and on top of Eric Weaver!  The whole thing crumbles!

Crowd: THAT WAS SICK! THAT WAS SICK! THAT WAS SICK!

Ada:  Indeed!  Dying Breed dogpile on top of Eric!

One!
Two!

Ada:  Andrey is trying to get inside, and he just might…

THREE!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners…. Hitamashii, Andrew Garcia, Ivan Darrell… The Dying Breed!!!

Gianni looks at Andrey, who is clubbing at the back of the Orange Hulk.  Ivan helps block the hits, allowing Andrew to stand up.  The two come face to face, Andrey sputtering blood in Andrew’s face.  Andrew ducks a wicked punch, and Ivan and Hitamashii nail a Double DDT on Andrey, right on top of a mangled chair!  Gianni nods his head as he sets the envelopes down on the apron and walks away.  Dying Breed open them up, celebrating their hefty bonus, just for doing what they love doing.

Backstage we find GRIME members Ruby and Max Burke standing outside a locker room. They’re also joined by Ruby’s “pet”, masked member Magenta, but she stands obediently several feet away minding her own business as Ruby focuses on Max. Ruby is leaning against the wall with Max standing in front of her, and she twirls her whip “Debbi” in her hands.

Ruby: I have to say, it’s about time they saw reason and booked us in a match together. Then again, you being the Nightmare Champion did make things...complicated.

Ruby smirks as she stares at Max, bringing up their tag team match tonight. Max responds with a quick wink.

Max: A touch complicated yes. They kept me busy. I've been wanting this since your mask came off. But, tonight's the night.

Ruby chuckles.

Ruby: Well, I was just as surprised when you took off your own mask, so I can definitely understand that. And now that you’re not tied down by the Nightmare Championship, perhaps we can try and add another championship to your achievements?

Masked Magenta whistles, as if trying to get Ruby’s attention. Ruby glares over to her and snarls before turning her attention back to Max.

Ruby: Unless of course you’d rather try and get your championship back?

Max also shoots a look at Masked Magenta. He raises a quick eyebrow.

Max: Not at all. My focus is on us, and doin' exactly what you just said. The focus is more on inflicting the pain though. Together will make it twice as pleasurable.

A wicked grin crosses Ruby’s face.

Ruby: Then it looks like we’re on the same page. Perfect.

Magenta whistles again, and this time Ruby doesn’t ignore it. She holds up a single finger to Max, then walks over to Magenta, snarling at her once again.

Ruby: Look here, whore. I know you’re a little jealous of Max, but keep your mouth shut. He takes priority over you, understand?!

Ruby then smacks Magenta with the whip and Magenta drops to her knees. Ruby smiles and then walks back over to Max.

Ruby: Sorry about that. Just had to put the little pest in her place.

Max: Whoa. She is being extra persistent tonight. What the fuck is it Magenta?

He kneels down as Ruby just glares. Magenta turns her head and makes eye contact with Max. She doesn’t speak and then moves her eyes to Ruby, who shakes her head.

Ruby: Nothing she says is ever very important. Magenta, why don’t you just run along and go find Angel of Filth if you’re that desperate for an ass whooping. Max and I need to focus on our match…

Magenta does as she is told. She stands up and hurries off, leaving Ruby and Max alone.

Max: You really do have her on a short leash. But, you're right. The focus tonight is delivering a message to the entire locker room. We need to remind them.

A grin the size of the Cheshire cat creeps across his face.

Max: Agreed?

Ruby nods.

Ruby: One hundred percent. All the other teams should be terrified because not one single pairing has the chemistry that we do. Especially neither of the ones we’re facing tonight.

Max: Oh, this is going to be fun tonight. I have a lot of pent up aggression to free. I feel like we should order one of those edible arrangements for them. Hospital food sucks.

Max grabs his ring jacket, and throws it over his shoulder. He slides his way over to Ruby, and offers his free hand.

Max: Shall we?

The corner of Ruby’s mouth turns up in a grin and she takes his hand.

Ruby: Absolutely. Ready whenever you are…

The two then head off, hand in hand, ready for their tag team match.

Cameras go backstage, the crowd boos loudly as we see Dev standing with Stacy Ruin.

Dev: Last week Melissa…

Stacy: Yeah, yeah, I got it from here buddy. Give me that.

Stacy says as she takes the microphone away from Dev.

Stacy: Oh Melissa, are you sad because you didn’t see this coming? How could you, you’re always stuck in your own little world. You left Angel Kash to focus on yourself. Now, you think you’re going to play the victim? Yeah, you got another thing coming.

Stacy shakes her head in disgust.

Stacy: No more free pass for you little sister. You want a Combat title shot, you hold the briefcase and yet it still is not enough. Now you want to get pity acting as you are. That fake acting won’t work with me. Come back to work already Melissa, you and I need to talk face to face already.

Stacy tosses the microphone at the camera man as she yells out.

Stacy: Here, do something with this.

The cameraman fumbles the camera around as she catches the microphone with one hand. The crowd gives the cameraman a pop as he ends the shot.

Vs

Vs

Max Burke and Ruby vs Dorian B and Sea Green vs Rory Rockefeller and Kittie

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a GRIME Rules Triple Threat Tornado Tag Team Match!!!

Jared James Nichols opening vocals on "Nails In The Coffin"  cuts through the silence, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals Max Burke and his associate "The Freight Train Of Pain" Casey Williams.

Liam:  On his way to the ring, they are the team of... Max Burke and Ruby!!!

As the music intensifies, Burke reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Burke glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo. Max swiftly removes his mask and cackles into the camera.

Lights go down low as "Starboy" by The Weeknd bounces through the speakers in a seductive tone and Dorian Brown comes out in a brown leather biker jacket and matching pants. He has a bar of chocolate in his hand and he bites a piece off the tip before handing it to a fan along the aisle. Sea Green walks out behind him. Dorian swerves them hips before he rips off the pants to show off his silky tights that have chocolate bar brick prints over it. He loses the jacket to show off his body, moving hands up and down stomach and chest.

Liam: Ladies and gentlemen, entering next, is the team of Dorian B and Sea Green!!!

Dorian comes to the ring as he gets on the apron. He puts one leg through the ropes and stops to swerve his hips again but with more power this time. Sea Green steps onto the apron and climbs over like it’s nothing. Dorian comes inside that ring and drops to his hands and knees as he moves across the ring seductive until he gets in the corner. He stands up and lick his lips as he watches the audience fall under his spell.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaaaand their opponents… First, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 265lb, he is… Rory Rockefeller!!!

"Drink Drank Drunk" by HELLYEAH starts playing as Rory comes through the curtains carrying a cocktail shaker, mixing it up. He walks along the aisle, looking for outreached cups that he pours little bits of his signature drink into their cups. After making his way around the ring, Rory sets the shaker down on the ring steps as he runs up the steps. Rory gets half way in the ring before rocking out to his theme music. He steps inside all the way and holds his fists in the air and walks around waiting for his partner.

The opening drum beat of “Lollirot” by Jack Off Jill begins blasting through the speakers as the light flash along with the music.  As the instrumentals pick up, Kittie shoves her way through the curtains.  A spotlight lands on her as she pauses, throwing her head forward, and then back.  She lets her hair fall down over her face, and it slowly falls back as she moves her head slowly from one side to the other.

Liam:  Making her way to the ring from Henderson, NV, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 120lb, she is… Kittie!!!

She throws her hands up in the air and lets out a scream before she starts skipping down the entryway.  She bops her head to the side as she goes.  She stops to stick her tongue out to tease a cheering fan or two, and then she continues skipping until about half way to the ring.  From there she makes a mad dash toward the ring, leaping onto the apron.  She quickly bangs her head as she dances to the nearest turnbuckle.  She climbs it, and pauses there, looking out across the audience through her hair as they cheer her on.  She throws her middle fingers in the air before jumping down into the ring.  She paces back and forth quickly as her music dies down.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Ruby and Kittie find each other immediately and begin going at it.  Both ladies are vicious as they grab each other by the hair and begin thrashing one another around.

Rob:  Max and Rory look to one another as Max takes Dorian and Rory takes Sea Green.  Max and Dorian trade punches back and forth as Rory Spears Sea Green down to the mat.

Ada:  Sea Green begins punching Rory as he flips over on top of him.  Rory sticks his thumbs through the mask, and pushes inward.  Sea Green lets up, and Rory shoves him back by the head.

Rob:  Dorian gets the upper hand on former World Nightmare Champion Max Burke, and ducks under a Right Hook.  He knees Max in the gut, and then hits a Gutbuster.

Ada:  He knows better than to go for the cover.  Instead, he comes off the ropes with a Rolling Senton that hits the mark.  He goes for the cover.

One!

Rob:  Kittie does a Hair Toss on Ruby, right on top to break up the pin.  As Ruby rolls over, she pounces on Kittie, knocking her down to the mat.  She begins clawing at her face.

Ada:  Kittie grips onto Ruby’s throat, and the two roll around.  You’re free to shout “CAAAAAAATFIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHhHHT!” if you want.

Rob:  Not this time.  I take my job as a play by play slash color commentator very seriously, thanks.  The feline frenzy is threatening to take attention away from Rory and Sea Green.

Ada:  Sea Green manages to get behind Rory, with a Release German Suplex into the turnbuckles.  He mutters something when Max sneaks up behind him and nails a punch right to the spinal cord!

Rob:  Sea Green goes down to the mat, and Max pulls out a railroad spike and cracks Dorian across the side of the face as he tries to come after him.  Ruby gives Max a nod.

Ada:  Ruby is nearly being choked out by Kittie right now, Max looks at Rory who pounds his chest and shouts “Respect” as he exits the ring.  Max drops down and covers Dorian!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners… Max and Ruby!!!

Ruby uses every last bit of strength in her to rip a patch of Kittie’s hair right out.  She then nails a Headbutt to Kittie, putting her down on the mat.  She holds her throat as she tries to catch her breath.  Max checks on her, and they slowly rise.  They look around at their fallen foes, and Ruby grabs Max and pulls him into a passionate kiss, which he does not fight against.  Ruby bites onto his bottom lip as she pulls away, laughing a bit as she sashays to the ropes, and Max follows after.  The two exit the ring.

Gold is seen in the back with the TV Championship around his waist.

Gold: Funny isn’t it.  Cyan is complaining that I stole his championship.  No, you and your little henchmen had to take me out to stop me from getting my chance at this championship.  I just took what is mine.  I will tell you this much I will enjoy defending and retaining my championship.

Gold laughs as he unstraps the belt and holds it up.

Gold:  I haven’t been hiding at all.  Just seems you really don’t know who I am.  Granted I am not stupid enough to walk around with this title unmasked.  But it seems there is a crack forming in your group after one of your boys unmasked and maybe you two might be at odds.  I mean he isn’t even on the card this week.  So like I am holding this championship above my head now I will be doing the same at the end of our match.

Angel:  Yeah, good luck with that.  My lawyers will have a field day with this…

We find our way in the office of Lexa.  Valentina is by her side.  She backs Angel up with hand gestures for emphasis.  Lexa just shakes her head and laughs.

Lexa:  It’s obvious that you’re not injured.  Anyone can see that you don’t have…

Lexa looks at the paper in front of her, squinting to add emphasis to her own words.

Lexa: … “a fractured femur”.  Especially when the clearance is for next week.  You just don’t want to fight Merlot.

Angel:  Well, I’ve got my lawyer on speed dial, so…

Lexa holds a hand up.  She rolls her eyes at Angel, and then sighs.

Lexa:  There’s no need, Ms. Kash.  You will not be in action tonight, per doctor’s orders.  But, if there’s one thing I’ve learned by now, something Gianni taught me, is that no one gets to come in here and talk to me any old kind of way.  I see bullshit, I’m going to call it.  If you want to spend more than you make here in a night on a fake doctor’s note, that’s your prerogative.

Angel:  Careful, because that’s bordering on slander.

Lexa:  It’s not slander if it’s the truth, honey.  But as I said, you’re not competing tonight.

Angel takes her note from the table and crinkles her nose in a bitchy sort of smile.

Angel:  Great.  I guess we’ll be on our way now.

Lexa:  Not so fast.  Kash, you’re free to go.  But Merlot needs an opponent tonight, and I see a perfectly healthy competitor standing in front of me right now.  Val, get changed fast, or you’re out of a job.

Valentina:  What?!  You can’t…!

Lexa:  Oh, I can.  And I am. Chop chop.  Match starts in ten or less.

Val begins speaking in Spanish as Angel guides her out of the room.  Val shoves Angel’s hand off of her and storms off to the locker room as Lexa leans back in her chair with a smile on her face.

Vs Vs
Vs

Fatal Four Way - TV Championship
Alex Rush vs Coby Quik vs Gold vs Cyan

Liam:  The following GRIME Rules contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Uncensored Television Championship!!!

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Liam: From Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rush!

Smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security as seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devill horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for the match to start.

The first bit of "Welcome to the World" plays through the PA. With each beat, gold lights flash from the top of the stage, bouncing around the arena before finally focusing on the area of the stage between the curtains. Coby steps out onto the stage in his black boxing trunks. His hands are taped and down at his sides. The gold trim on his trunks shine extra bright when the lights hit them. Cheers fill the arena. The camera focuses in on Coby and catches a wide smile grow on his face as he starts to move down the ramp.

Liam:  Introducing first, from Atlanta, GA standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 168lb, he is… Coby Quik!!!

Coby doesn't stick to the middle of the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of fans as he moves down the ramp to the ring. He gets to the end of the ramp and hops up on the apron of the ring. Coby turns his back to the ring before wrapping his arms around the top rope and bouncing his feet on the bottom rope, flipping backwards over the top rope and into the ring. He takes a few steps towards the center of the ring and waits for his opponent to come down the ramp.

Liam:  And next… representing the masked members of GRIME, he is… Gold!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers as Gold comes out, holding the belt over his head.  He doesn’t have long before Cyan comes out behind him and pushes him into the steel of the SinCity Tron.  He grabs onto Gold and drags him down the rampway.  At the edge of the rampway, Gold rams an elbow into Cyan’s ribs and then slams him into the ring steps.  He folds the belt up and cracks Cyan over the head and slides inside.  Cyan is out on the steps, and Gold hands the belt over, quickly rushing at Coby with a surprise kick to the gut!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Gold is hot straight out of the gate.  He grabs onto Coby and throws him into the ring post.  He turns around and ducks under Alex Rush’s Clothesline.

Ada:  He kicks Alex in the gut and then comes off the ropes with a Bicycle Kick.  He picks Coby up, and Coby whips him toward the ropes.  As he comes back, Coby kicks him in the knee.

Rob:  He sets Gold up in an Abdominal Stretch.  Gold tries to escape the hold, but Coby’s got it locked on tight.  It’s only broken up with Alex begins hammering away at him with punches.

Ada:  Coby lets go and looks at Alex, who shrugs his shoulders.  Alex whips Gold into the ropes, and as Gold comes back, he hits a Battering Ram to the stomach.

Rob:  Alex’s eyes cross as he tries to get up.  However, Coby lifts Alex up and nails a Vertical Suplex.  He rolls back and around into a Bow and Arrow Stretch.  Alex waves an arm around.

Ada:  He tries to break free, but Gold drops down to break up the hold.  He grabs onto Coby’s head and begins punching away.  He rolls out of the way as Alex drops down, aiming for him.

Rob:  Gold stomps on Alex.  He rolls Alex over, looking for the cover.

One!
Two!

Ada:  Cyan is in the ring, and he grabs the back of Gold’s head and smashes him into one turnbuckle.  He walks him around the ring, hitting each one as he goes.

Rob:  At the last one, Gold puts his foot up on the second turnbuckle.  He knocks an elbow into Cyan’s face, and then he jumps off, nailing a Tornado DDT on Cyan! He goes for the cover!

One!
Two!

Ada:  Coby breaks the cover up.  He grabs onto Gold, but Gold shoves him outside of the ring.  As Alex rises up, just in time to get the Killswitch! Gold makes the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Rob:  Cyan can’t break it up, as Coby grabs onto his leg to stop him!

Liam:  Here is your winner… and NEW Uncensored Television Champion… Masked member Gold!!!

Gold wastes no time rolling out of the ring to take the title.  He stomps around and points at Cyan, laughing and shouting.  He holds the belt up as he backs up right into Sea Green and Pakistan Green.  He turns around and sees them, and immediately goes into defense mode.  He reaches up and rips Pakistan Green’s mask off, hoping for the surprise angle.

Ada:  That’s… THAT’S KADER HASHEEM!  Kader Hasheem is Pakistan Green!

Kader looks over to Sea Green, and Sea Green takes his mask off and smacks Gold with it!

Rob:  And that’s Montgomery Creed!  As in, much less surprising, and kind of underwhelming. Aren’t unmaskings supposed to get bigger and better?  I blame Gold!

Gold takes a step back, realizing that these two don’t give a fuck.  Gold hops the barricade to escape with the title that is now actually his, while Kader and Creed rush over to help Cyan and Dorian with Alex and Coby.  They fight it out until security pulls them apart.

Camera cut to the low light, foggy boiler room from Park Theaters. Le Coven can be heard chanting as Celeste North lights up the last candle.

Celeste: What’s on your mind Jenifer, something troubling you?

Jenifer: No, Linnea, come soon. Happy, but.

Celeste: But?

Jenifer: GRIME.

Celeste: We have them taken care of Jenifer. SCU is too much for them, why do you think Filth has tried and failed. She can buy all the time she wants to attack again but SCU is ready.

Jenifer: Veronica?

Celeste: Veronica? Oh please, since when is she even an issue?

Jenifer: Wife, Gianni, GRIME.

Celeste: Veronica will never be anything to worry about. The last thing she wants is to see me in the ring. She wants no part of GRIME. To her credit, she also hasn’t helped them since she attacked Omasa over a year ago.

Jenifer: That is why they are still here.

Celeste: How do they say it in France? Touche.  Look, they are really nothing to worry about, and we’re going to prove it tonight when we kick the shit out of them.  You laid out the challenge, and tonight, we’re going to back it up the only way Le Coven knows how...

Jenifer: Winning.

Celeste nods her head and they begin to finish putting the altar together to begin their ritual.

Vs

Merlot Ayano vs Valentina

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. “Boss Bitch” by Doja Cat begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her despite getting a mixed reaction.

Darlyn: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Val is quick to strike Merlot, but Merlot picks her up and charges across the ring, dropping her on her back with a Spinebuster.  Val kicks out of a pin quickly.

Chad:  Val gets to her feet, and Merlot picks her up.  Val nails a crescent kick to Merlot, knocking her on the mat.  She grabs onto Merlot’s legs, looking for a Figure Four.

Gena:  Merlot kicks Val right in the ass, and she scrambles to her feet to get Val in a German Suplex  She hooks the leg for the pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Val gets a shoulder up. Val hands off the golden briefcase as Merlot cracks her knuckles.  Both women meet up in the center of the ring and exchange a handshake before quickly tying up.

Gena:  Merlot uses her strength advantage to power Val back several feet before Val grounds her weight.  She pushes Merlot off and comes off the ropes with a Haymaker.

Chad:  Merlot blocks and grabs onto Val’ wrist and twists it back into a Wrist Lock.  She gives it some extra power and then pushes Val forward.

Gena:  Val nods her head and then she quickly ties up with Merlot again.  Val sends Merlot to the ropes, and Merlot ducks under a Clothesline.

Chad:  As she comes back, Val dips back with a Matrix Evasion.  She grabs Merlot into an Exploder Suplex and pin combo.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Merlot powers out.  Val clubs Merlot across the back, and then gets up and taunts the crowd.  This gives Merlot enough time to get up.  She lets Val have her “celebration”, and then…

Chad:  She trips her up and gets the Vanguard Killer (Lebell Lock)!  The Vanguard Killer is locked on!  Val waves around her free arm, trying to get to the ropes.

Gena:  She tries and tries, but it’s no good.  She finally gives in and taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Here is your winner via submission…  Merlot Ayano!!!

exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Koe” begins to play throughout the arena as Merlot gets to her feet. The referee raises her hand and returns the SCU Combat Championship to her. Merlot then takes a few moments to catch her breath before she asks for a microphone.

Merlot Ayano: Has been clear for long time that most people in Sin City Underground no agree with Merlot’s personal philosophy of professional wrestling. Was taught to fight with honor and pride. Was taught to stand with integrity. Try to do so each day, hai. But the longer that Merlot work in SCU, notice that honor, pride, and integrity don’t mean much among peers. People are content with be shiftless. 

She shakes her head.

Merlot Ayano: Angel Kash? Are disgusting. Your actions tonight were nasty. If didn’t have guts to face Merlot, should have just said so. But your lies and deceptions not only make Angel look terrible, make SCU look terrible by proxy. Is shameful that person with so much success and so many accolades within SCU would have to result to such tactics.

She pauses for a second.

Merlot Ayano: That submission hold? That tap out? Was meant for Angel. Valentina took the bullet for Angel tonight. But Valentina won’t be able to take it next time. Will hold round and deliver it to Angel next time we meet in ring. Might fake injury, but won’t fake next defeat from Merlot.

Merlot sets the microphone on the mat before she exits the ring. The camera cuts away a few moments later.

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: SCU Underground Ep 86 (RESULTS)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 02:58:56 AM »

Backstage at the Park Theater, Helluva Bottom Carter is pacing back and forth, an uncharacteristic expression of pure focus with a touch of anger etched on his face. Gone is the flamboyant makeup and bright colors in his hair. This evening he sports his natural dirty blonde hair and no makeup whatsoever.

Marissa: Carter…?

Carter turns around to see his “special lady,” none other than SCU’s backstage reporter Marissa Henry. And while under most, if not all, circumstances Carter would be right there to give her a friendly ‘squeezie,’ not so much this time which may (or may not) have caught Marissa a touch unaware. This time, Carter simply turns and watches as she approaches.

Marissa: Carter, is everything alright? You seem incredibly focused this evening.

Carter raises an eyebrow in questioning.

HBCarter: And this is unusual because…?

Marissa: Not unusual, but more so unexpected. Usually you’re fun loving and have something planned to entertain fans and catch opponents possibly unaware. Tonight, you’re just…

HBCarter: Just … Carter?

He nods, and Marissa finds herself undoing the same.

HBCarter: Yeah, that’s the idea. Mainly because tonight isn’t about fun. It’s not about having a laugh with Alex Rush or flirting with someone like Brother David. It’s not about anything except what matters most; SCU versus GRIME. And all I can say is that it is about damn TIME where someone started to stand up against GRIME. Oh sure, it’s not NEARLY enough in numbers compared to what GRIME has, but last week? That was a good start. GRIME tried their Purge, and they found out the hard way that SCU? We’re sick of it. We’re not going to stand for it. And they can talk all the bravado they want, brag about how they’re the new world order or the next evolution -- how they’re THE big thing in the sport but when the chips are down and they realize they don’t have the advantage any longer? They’re going to do what entitled bullies always do; they’re going to run.

Marissa: Even if tonight you are placed in unfamiliar territory; intergender competition?

HBCarter: Nobody has stated yet whether or not I’ll be expected to face the women on the other team or just Jerry Caan. I told them a hundred times over that I wanted nothing to do with male versus female matches but since when has what I wanted ever gotten in the way of things? And besides, Jerry Cann is about as big a woman as the rest of his team so it balances out. And besides Jenifer and Celeste, I have my bestie at my side! Ari and Carter, together again!

Marissa: And if your team wins tonight, what then?

HBCarter: Hopefully we keep building those numbers up because war is coming between SCU and GRIME, and I am going to wash those GRIME bitches right out of my hair!

Carter runs his fingers through his locks and walks off camera, leaving Marissa behind.

Underground moves to backstage, finding the members of Team Canada.

Stewart: What’s up Underground, are you all enjoying the show so far.

Dahlia: You know they are Stewart, I mean after all SCU always delivers great shows to the fans, and tonight, the match that we are a part of, will most certainly be a crowd pleaser.

Earl: Holly Wood, Halo, Kelli, you  fought with us on the front lines in our war against Grime, and for that you have our respect.

Stewart: Yes indeed, and one thing the three of you can from us is we’ll shake your hands before the match, and we’ll shake them after the match, heck maybe we can hang out after the show.

Dahlia: But once the bell rings you have to understand we’re out to win the match, and we'll come at you with everything we have.

Earl: And we expect the same from you, good luck out there tonight, and let’s give Em’ a match for the ages.

Vs

Bragging Rights GRIME Vs SCU
Jenifer LaCroix, Celeste North, Ariana Angelos, Helluva Bottom Carter Vs Jerry Cann, Jade, Celeste and Esther

Liam:  The following contest is a Bragging Rights 8 Person Tag Team Interbrand Match!

The ring lights go down as “Crawling After You” by Bassdrum of Death plays over the speakers.  The crowd begins cheering as we see Le Coven members Jenifer LaCroix and Celeste North coming from behind the curtains.  They take one half of the stage, as the crowd shouts even louder when Team GO members Ariana Angelos and Helluva Bottom Carter come out to take the other half of the stage.  Both teams look to one another with a nod as they come together and march down the rampway with purpose.

Darlyn:  First, representing Sin City Underground… Celeste North… Jenifer LaCroix… Ariana Angelos… and Helluva Bottom Carter!!!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!!!*

They reach the ring, and they all slide inside the ring.  They take turns on each corner of the ring, riling up the crowd as they soon rest in their corners, preparing for the match ahead.

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers.  Jerry Cann and Esther Azarov come from the back first, spreading out to each side of the stage.  Masked members Jade and Celeste come out next, looking out to the crowd.

Liam:  Aaaaand, representing GRIME, they are… Jerry Cann… Esther Azarov… And masked members Jade… and Celeste!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The group wastes no time in rushing down to the ring.  Celeste and masked Celeste immediately tangle, as Jade takes on Ari, Carter takes on Jerry, and Jenifer and Esther pair off.  The referees attempt to gain control of the brawl, getting between each group of stars, pushing them back.  The order a pause as the two groups are forced to settle down.  Referee Dylan Roberts takes lead on this, going between the teams to get Carter and Jerry to start things off.  Carter glares at Jerry, who glares right back as he loosens up his body to begin the contest.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  And it looks like the two Celeste’s have business to handle, and they both leave their corners to duke it out at ringside.  Meanwhile, Jerry and Carter tie up.  Jerry gets the early advantage.

Ada:  He backs Carter into the corner with an illegal choke.  The referee admonishes him, ordering him to break it up, but Jerry shakes his head, telling them to fuck off.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HIM GO!

Chad:  And with the distraction, Carter knees Jerry right in the groin.  He shoves him down to the ground and leaps off the second rope with a Double Stomp to Jerry’s stomach.

Ada:  And they talk about GRIME playing dirty… Carter flips back into a Standing Moonsault, and he makes haste, hooking the leg.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Jenifer and Ari get inside, just as Jade and Esther do.  They head right for each other, and another brawl ensues.  The referees line back inside of the ring as Dylan shoves Esther and Ari backward.

Ada:  At least he’s impartial…  Jenifer and Jade listen to Dylan so not to wind up on their asses like Esther and Ari.  They go back to their corners, all while the tables have turned.

Chad:  Jerry uses the distraction to get Carter in a Full Nelson against the mat.  Carter tries to move his legs to get to the ropes, but Jerry has him locked in place.

Ada:  Doesn’t speak for Celeste reaching under the ropes to pull Carter to them, like the cheater they are.  The referee orders the break, but some justice is served when Jerry doesn’t let go.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HIM GO!

Chad:  Jerry finally lets go, and even allows Carter to go over and tag in Ari.  Jerry sneers and waves her forward.  She listens, coming at him with a Clothesline.

Ada:  But Jerry grabs her arm and whips her into the ropes.  He gets ready for a Bodyslam, but Ari nails him in the side of the head with a Dropkick.  She grabs onto his leg.

Chad:  She’s quick to drop back into an Inverted Indian Deathlock!  How the hell did she learn that one?  She reaches back and grabs onto Jerry’s neck!  Jerry reaches his arms out to try to pull himself to the ropes!

Ada:  He’s just short of them!  Masked Celeste reaches inside and pulls him to the ropes.  The referee calls for the break, but Ari shakes her head…

Chad:  Giving Jerry a taste of his own medicine!

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HIM GO!

Chad:  And Ari finally gives in.  Masked Celeste grabs onto her foot and Ari stomps with all of her might, shouting a curse word.  Goes to show how much she really hates GRIME.

Ada:  Ari waits for Jerry to rise, but Jerry tags in Jade.  These two have faced off before in brawls, but in the ring? Jade grabs onto Ari, who rolls into a Dragon Screw.

Chad:  But Jade ducks the kick, flows through, and gets Ari in an Arm Bar.  Ari throws an elbow to fist to the side of Jade’s face, and then kips up, looking for a Japanese Arm Drag.

Ada:  She nails it, but Jade kips up next.  She is able to get on Ari’s back, locking in a Camel Clutch.  Ari struggles to find the ropes, but it takes her a second.  Celeste tries to help, but Masked Celeste rushes her into the ring post, knocking her out!

Chad:  Jenifer goes to the outside, and locks Masked Celeste into the Kimura Lock! Esther drops down to try to help, but Carter pushes her back.  Esther tries to get at Jenifer, but Carter holds her in a sort of Bear Hug that she cannot escape from!

Ada:  Jade nearly gets Ari to tap, but she digs deep and finds her way to the ropes for the break!  Jade lets go immediately, proving not all of GRIME are degenerates.  Only most of us.

Chad:  Jade steps back, and Ari looks for someone to make the tag to, but her corner is empty, brawling against GRIME.  Jade steps toward her menacingly.  She gets her backed into a corner.

Ada:  Jade’s gonna beat the hell out of Ari and give Jenifer her first loss, all at once!  She… no!  Carter grabs onto her legs, distracting her enough so that Ari can get the roll up pin!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Ari puts her feet on the ropes, and, despite getting pummeled from behind by Jerry, Carter holds her feet in place!

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners… Ariana Angelos, Helluva Bottom Carter, Jenifer LaCroix, and Celeste North… TEAM SCU!!!

Crowd:  *SUPER MEGA POP!!!*

“Crawling After You” plays over the speakers as Ari and Carter move out of the brawl.  They celebrate the victory together as they move up the rampway.  Jenifer does her best to fight off GRIME, but it doesn’t quite go her way… until Mz Holly Wood, Kelli Torres, and Halo Annis rush down, evening the odds.  Holly grabs Jerry by the back of the head and flings him into the barricade.  Kelli grabs Esther from behind and does a Dragon Sleeper, and Halo and Jade brawl it out until Team Canada comes rushing down to ringside.  Dahlia pummels Jade to the ground.  Stewart and Earl help to even the odds until they scamper off into the crowd to make their exit.  Team Canada looks at Kelli, Halo, and Holly, and then to the ring.  They shrug their shoulders and everyone slides inside of the ring.

Crowd:  *ANOTHER MEGA POP!*

Vs

Team Canada vs Holly Wood, Halo Annis and Kelli Torres

Darlyn:  And the following contest is a 6 Person Tag Team Match scheduled for one fall!!!  Already in the ring… Stewart Mason, Earl Lockyer, and Dahlia Rotten… Team Canada!!!

The crowd cheers as Team Canada raises their arms up, drawing in even more cheers.  They hold this pose for a moment until they have had enough.  They step back as Darlyn looks over to Halo, Kelli, and Holly, who take their turn drawing in the cheers.

Darlyn:  Aaaaaand their opponents… Kelli Torres, Halo Annis, and Mz Holly Wood!!!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  I guess since this thing is going on now, I’m stuck here with you, Chad.

Chad:  Guess so.  What a shame.  Anyway, it looks like Dahlia and Kelli are starting things off.  They meet in the center of the ring, and Kelli throws punches.  Dahlia absorbs a lot of them.

Ada:  Kelli continues her assault, but then Dahlia swings around with a clubbing fist to Kelli’s face, knocking her back several steps before she charges her into the corner, sandwiching her.

Chad:  Dahlia throws several punches, and Kelli blocks a few, but she can’t help taking a few as well.  She ducks out and under Dahlia and nails a Shoulderbutt into Dahlia’s back, rolling her up!

One!
Two!

Ada:  Earl breaks up the cover, and helps Dahlia over to the corner, where she tags in Stewart.  He comes inside, and Kelli ducks a high kick, clipping his knee and taking him down.

Chad:  Kelli wraps her arms around his neck and begins squeezing.  Stewart lifts her up and backs her into the nearest corner. Her corner.  Halo gets the tag.

Ada:  Stewart crashes backward once more, and Kelli lets go.  Halo kicks him in the gut and nails a DDT.  She rolls him over onto his back for the cover.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Earl is back in to make the save, but not before Holly meets him there.  Holly traces his abs and smirks.  She holds up three fingers, and then waves them around until she has four held up.

Ada:  Earl shakes his head and takes a few steps back.  Holly shrugs and walks over, slapping Stewart on the ass on her way out.  Halo tries to lift him up, but he clubs her against the back.

Chad:  She sends him into the corner, and he charges at him, but he lifts her up and over onto the apron.  She tries for the Tarantula, but Stewart elbows her before she can get it locked in.

Ada:  Stewart makes it over to Earl to tag out.  Earl immediately knocks Holly off of the apron.  He lifts Halo up and over inside of the ring.  Kelli tries to get inside of the ring, but…

Chad:  GRIME invades the ring!  Angel of Filth, Ruby, Max Burke, Skag, Indigo and Light Blue, Kittie, Esther, Jade, Jerry Cann, Macaroni and Cheese, Cadet Blue, The Jeckels, Masked Celeste and Orchid…

Ada:  The Jeckels and Filth crack Earl, Stewart, and Dahlia with wooden mallets, while Ruby nails Halo with “Debbi” and Max uses the railroad spike to knock Kelli out!  And Skag, Indigo, Light Blue, Rainbow, Esther, and Jade circle stomp Holly!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The assault continues as Celeste and Orchid take over the assault on Kelli and Halo, joined in with Jade and Mac and Cheese and Cadet Blue.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  This match has been declared a No Contest due to interference!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The sound of motorcycles roaring in the background can be heard.  Within moments, the security team is flooding down the rampway, helmets on, riot gear intact.  They begin hammering away at GRIME until most of them flea the scene.  The ones that don’t, such as Filth, Esther, Max, Ruby, Skag, and The Jeckels, they find themselves incapacitated by clubs, or sandwiched between riot shields, and in the case of Skag and Helena, they are tazed.  The crowd cheers as the security team finally gets GRIME away, and medical comes down to check on Team Canada, Kelli, Halo, and Holly.

The hallways are brightly lit tonight, and people are carefully walking up and down the halls, staying distanced and against the walls.  However, they stop and stare as Jamie Staggs is seen running down the hallway with his arms spread out, making airplane noises.  He stops and spins, turning them into helicopter noises instead.  He spins as he goes back up the hallway, nearly knocking into Gemma.  He picks her up and starts charging down the hallway.

Gemma:  WHAT THE HELL?!? Put me down!!!

Jamie screeches to a halt and does what is asked of him.  He places a hand to his heart and looks apologetically at Gemma.

Jamie:  Sorry dudette.  You really shouldn’t sneak up on someone who is training for a huge match like that.

Gemma:  I didn’t sneak up on you.  I was standing by, waiting to interview…

Jamie cuts her off.

Jamie:  I’m really sorry that I picked you up.  I hope I don’t have to pay a fine or anything, but if I must… Anyway, I’m flattered that you wanna interview me, but I’m not so good at the talkie talkie thing.  That’s why I never do it.

Gemma:  I understand.  That’s why I was waiting for your opp…

Jamie:  But I also don’t wanna let the fans down neither.  So I can come up with some words about this match.  Like “awesome”, “intense”, “showstopping”, “potatoes”... The list goes on and on.

Gemma purses her lips as Jamie goes “on and on”.

Jamie:  I’m not always the coolest guy around.  Sometimes I can be a bit of a ballsack.  But to know that the fans believe in me enough to get this title match is just freaking amazing.  I can’t thank you all enough.

Gemma:  No need, because your nephew arranged this as a fundraiser.

Jamie:  You mean I’m fighting for a cause too?  Man, talk about pressure.  The only thing I’ve raised lately is my…

Gemma puts a hand over his mouth as Jamie does a crotch chop.  However, he stops after just one, and looks at Gemma.

Jamie:  What?  I was just gonna say my APR on my credit card.  Some people are just so touchy about interest rates these days.

Gemma:  Excuse me, but…

Jamie:  I didn’t hear ya burp, or fart.  Ohhhh, was it one of those silent stinkers?  Those make me *gag* *choke*...

Gemma:  No, I…

She is interrupted when Father Gerald comes walking into the picture.  He takes the microphone as Jamie continues to gag and choke.

Gerald:  Far be it from me to watch this one make an ass of himself on television, but usually he saves that for inside of the ring.  Now, I requested this time specifically, because I wanted to…

Jamie:  I’m dying over here!  Can you like, smack my back with that book of yours?

Gerald stops and glares at Jamie, his face showing no signs of being amused whatsoever.  He blinks a few times.

Gerald:  As much as I’d love to, I don’t wanna hear no sassing after the match about how I had to cheat to retain my title.  I will beat this one fair and square.  For I was visited in a dream by Jesus Christ himself, and…

Jamie:  You kinky fucker, you!  Most people just remember that one time Father Mulhaney gave them a Snickers bar.

Gerald:  Oh… Lord, don’t… I can’t even…

Jamie leans into the camera and juts his thumbs back at Gerald.

Jamie:  This one likes to talk about sinners, heathens, homosexuals, and democrats, but he’s on TV talking about sex fantasies with good ole J.C. My main man. My favorite upstairs neighbor. My…

Gerald:  Show some damn respect, son!

Jamie leans back and looks at Gerald.

Jamie:  I’m not judging.  To each their own.  If that’s how you wanna think of Jesus’ undying love for us, that’s fine.  But don’t you dare talk about getting bareback butt boned being a sin.  And they call me an idiot… Sheesh…

Jamie smacks Gerald on the ass before he continues buzzing along as he was before running into Gemma.  He’s sputtering like an airplane as he goes toward the curtains.  Gerald shakes his head, his mouth hanging open.

Gerald:  Is he messing me with, or is he some kinda mentally fragile?

Gemma:  That’s hard to say, Father.  Maybe both?

Gemma pulls her mask back up over her face as Gerald continues shaking his head, going toward the curtains as well.  He doesn’t notice the sticky note on his ass that says “3 feengerz gitz Snikkerz barr”.

Vs

Underground Championship
Jamie Staggs vs Father Gerald Shepherd

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the SCU Underground Championship!!!

The lights begin flashing. “Party Hard” by Andrew W.K. begins playing over the speakers when the words “Dumbass University” appears across the screen. Just then, a very familiar face comes running from behind the curtains, stomping and running in place as he stands on the edge of the ramp.

Darlyn: On his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 205lb, he is the “Vale-dick-torian of Dumbass University” Jamie Staggs…

The crowd cheers as he points his arms out to both sides. He then brings them around to point down toward the ring. He charges down the ramp, slapping hands along the way. He then jumps and rolls inside of the ring under the bottom rope. He holds his arms out like an airplane and he runs around the ring before stopping and spinning.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding.  It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena.  The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is 6'6" and weighed in this morning at 275lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder.  Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up.  He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage.  He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse.  He walks down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them.  He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Jamie jogs around the ring, almost like he can’t believe he’s getting this opportunity.  Gerald can’t help but laugh before sticking his arm out as Jamie runs right into a Clothesline!

Gena:  Gerald drops down for the cover. But Jamie kicks out before one.  Gerald tries to throw him down once more, but Jamie catches him with a punch to the side of the head.

Chad:  Jamie gets up as Gerald stumbles back, and Jamie climbs onto the second rope and nails Gerald with a Missile Dropkick.  He pulls Gerald toward a corner, and picks up his legs.

Gena:  He looks around before he signals for the Catapult he delivers!  The crowd is going crazy as Jamie stomps around the ring, getting them even more into the match.

Chad:  Gerald holds onto his head, but he catches Jamie with a Big Boot to the face.  He pulls Jamie up and nails him with a Scoop Slam.  He does not like getting embarrassed by Jamie like this.

Gena:  He drops a knee to Jamie’s throat and keeps it there while the referee counts him down.  He shakes his head, refusing to give in.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HIM GO!

Chad:  Gerald stands up and holds his hands up in surrender.  He steps back and waits as Jamie holds onto his throat.  He argues with the referee who makes him give Jamie space.

Gena:  Once Jamie is in position, Gerald mouths off to him before hitting the Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter) to Jamie. He continues mouthing off as he stands back up, taking Jamie with him.

Chad:  He nails Jamie with another Diamond Cutter before rolling him over and onto his back.  He hooks the leg…

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and STILL SCU Underground Champion… Father Gerald Shepherd!!!

Gerald takes his belt and immediately exits the ring.  He shakes his head as he walks up the rampway and to the back.

In the backstage area, Light Blue, Indigo, and Rainbow are seen talking.  They are speaking softly so that no one can hear them.  They look up to see the camera there, and they straighten their postures.  Rainbow looks up and over to see the camera as well.  She holds a finger up to the stitched mouth of the rainbow mask, signalling for all to be quiet.

Rainbow:  Do you hear that?  It’s the sound of a new threat rising.  I’ve had a look under the masks, and I can tell you that you’re not going to think much of it.

Indigo:  We’re used to being discounted.  That’s why we thought we belonged with Cyan, Dorian, Kader, and Monty.  Never taken seriously.

Light Blue:  We’re not a stable.  We’re not a faction.  We’re not a rebellion.  We will stand up when GRIME needs us, but we are no longer soldiers obeying the orders of a woman who rarely ever gets booked.  We’re not sitting back, taking dark matches, or no bookings at all.

Rainbow looks away from the camera and toward the two ladies before her.

Rainbow:  Under my guidance, these two will amount to more than you ever thought possible.  Your next Hardcore Tag Team Champions will also be members of GRIME.  As a shareholder in the company, I’m not going to sit here and throw money at old has-been “legends” to return, get a little bloodied up, and then try to relive their limelight like Vixen Staggs.

Light Blue:  By the way, how did it feel for SCW to not even give half a stinky shit when you all but begged them to sign you after your contract “ended”?

Indigo:  Fuck Vixen Staggs, and fuck the hacks who got a little pop from the crowd when they unmasked just because of what they did years ago.

Rainbow:  While that’s true, my point has not been made.  I have a vision for GRIME, and it’s much bigger than just trying to win a war that’s at a stalemate right now.  My vision includes the true return of edgy, hardcore wrestling.  It is inventing and improving people who are waiting for their big breaks.  And while I don’t have booking rights, and can only rely on favors from Erik Staggs, I can foster new talents and take them to new heights.  I’m taking a special interest in Light Blue and Indigo.

She gestures over to the two before her.  She holds her hand there as the two dramatically pose, and then laugh at their actions.

Rainbow:  I have a vision, and whether this mask stays on or not, I will see to it that these beauties, and many others become self made legends.  I want to see them in all of their bloody, gory glory.  Just like SCU promised from the beginning, and GRIME promised in their invasion, and both failed to deliver.  I, on the other hand, will not.

Indigo:  Ya heard that?  Shit’s about to get real, and we ain’t afraid of no circus freaks, or “Monstimals”.  We’re here for it all, honey.

Light Blue:  You can tell ‘em that you heard it here first.  “And NEW Hardcore Tag Team Champions…” Has a nice ring to it.

Rainbow:  You can fuck off now, cameraman.

The ladies huddle back up at the table and begin speaking in a low tone again.  After a moment of not picking anything up, the camera slowly backs out.

The cameras turn elsewhere as we see GRIME World Nightmare Champion, Omasa Tazu, standing to the right of interviewer Nick Silvano.  He looks at Omasa, who stands still, looking at the camera.  Nick looks over to his left when we hear a nasally snort, followed by a rough spitting sound.  Angel of Filth walks into the shot, her thumbs tucked in her belt loops as she saunters over.  She lifts up an arm and sniffs her armpit before turning to look at Nick.

Filth:  It’s going to be a nasty night tonight.  Just the way I like it.

Nick:  Interesting.  And I must say, it’s a damn fine pleasure to see both you ladies here, at the same time, in the same place, together.  Some would have said it isn’t possible.

Filth rubs at her nose and looks right at Omasa, who looks right back at her, a half sneer on her face.

Omasa gets her phone out and opens up an app. She begins speaking in Japanese. Once done the phone then translates it to English with a standard robotic voice.

Omasa: Stop! Kissing ass and get to the point. I have a bitch to put down tonight.

Nick: In a Steel Cage Match.

Omasa speaks to her phone.

Omasa: Why, are you wasting, time telling everyone what kind of match it is when everyone already knows what kind of match is booked?

Filth: Nick, the placeholder doesn’t understand that you need to hype up the match to draw more eyes for more ratings. She’s only concerned for herself. Tonight I’ll change that.

Nick: As the leader of GRIME, what plans if any can you tell us about as we take over SCU.

Filth: You know…

Omasa cuts off FIlth as she speaks Japanese onto her phone to translate.

Omasa: As the leader of GRIME, I will make sure…

Omasa gets spears to the floor by Angel of Filth. Filth gets on top of her pulling Omaa hair to the side.

Filth: I’ve had enough of your shit already.

Nick grabs Filth to pull her off but she starts to bite his arm. Referees and nearby backstage personnel come over to help break it up.

Nick: Let’s go back to ringside as Liam starts the introductions to these ladies main event match.

Vs

Main Event
GRIME Nightmare Championship Grime Steel Cage Match
Angel of Filth vs Omasa Tazu

Liam:  The following Steel Cage Match is set for one fall or one escape, and is for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship!!!

The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

韻踏合組合 - "一網打尽 (REMIX) feat. NORIKIYO,SHINGO★西成, 漢" starts to play while a video on the SCU screen pops on showing a round table with 12 men and one female. Omasa and among the men we see Hitamashii. Everyone dressed in all black with black sunglasses on. The group is scene having a meeting with Hitamashii and Omasa nodding. The video then cuts to the two in a car as we see Omasa in the passenger seat and Hitamashii driving. The two are seen fleeing from the Tokyo police.

Hitamashii drifts the car to do a 180 to face the police. Omasa sticks her body out the window as she is seen holding a RPG. Hitamashii drives forward towards the police which has them now driving in reverse. Omasa pulls the trigger as we see the rocket leave the launcher. As it looks to blow up the police car the screen turns black with the names Hitamashii and Omasa name appearing in dripping blood.

Liam: On the way to the ring, she is the last woman Samurai of Japan… Omasa Tazu!!!!!

Omasa starts making her way to the ring. She keeps a straight face the whole time as she is all business. Once at ringside she jumps up landing on the apron then jumps again to jump over the ropes and lands in the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  The cage lowers around Omasa and Filth as they stare at each other from across the ring.  Once the cage is in place, Filth begins walking around, making sure the cage walls are secure.

Rob:  It’s like she’s trying to get into Omasa’s head, but Omasa just watches her, turning slightly as Filth makes her way around the entire ring.  Filth flicks her tongue at Omasa, who reaches back for her sword.

Ada:  Filth charges Omasa, Spearing her right into the cage wall.  She begins throwing punches like Omasa slapped Filth’s momma.  Omasa turns and gets out from under Filth.

Rob:  Filth leans back and kicks Omasa in the gut.  She begins throwing rapid punches again, but Omasa begins blocking and ducking them.  She moves behind Filth, and reaches back for the sword again.

Ada:  But Filth turns around quickly and nails Omasa with a Headbutt.  Neither woman show any sign that the move affected them, but it’s clear that Filth probably did more damage to herself.

Rob:  Filth backs up as Omasa reaches back for her sword.  Filth drives an elbow into Omasa’s nose, causing it to bleed.  Filth takes Omasa’s sword and throws it over the cage.  She begins laughing at Omasa.

Filth:  What are you gonna do now that you don’t have your little sword, you…

Ada:  Omasa reaches and grabs onto Filth’s throat, squeezing, but with no emotion on her face as she pushes Filth into the corner.  Filth is quick to climb up and bring Omasa down with a Swinging DDT and hooks the leg.

One!
T...Kickout!

Rob:  Filth grits her teeth as she stands up.  She begins circle stomping on Omasa until she’s tired of that.  She lifts Omasa up and nails a Chop to her chest.  She does another, and another until Omasa is in the corner.

Ada:  Filth runs up and nails a knee to Omasa’s face.  Omasa hasn’t taken this much damage with little retaliation before.  Filth holds onto the cage wall and begins climbing up it, already halfway there.

Rob:  She nearly reaches the top as Omasa looks up at her.  Despite the blood pouring from her nose, she speaks low, with a half smile present as Filth gets to the top.  Filth turns around to start climbing down.

Ada:  She locks eyes with Omasa, who is continuing to speak in Japanese, but it’s clear that she’s taunting Filth.  Filth glares at Omasa as she continues to climb down.  Filth has this won! She’s about ten feet from the win!

Rob:  Omasa’s voice grows louder as she taunts Filth, causing Filth to stop and shout back at her.

Filth:  I’M TAKING BACK WHAT IS MINE, YOU BITCH! I MADE THAT BELT.  AND NOW YOU’RE THE TRRRR…

Ada:  Omasa climbs onto the bottom rope and she grabs onto Filth’s throat!  She bashes her face into the cage a good ten times, busting Filth open.  Filth blows a Black Mist into Omasa’s face!

Rob:  But Omasa shields her eyes and continues to bash her head into the cage wall!  Filth tries to drop down, but Omasa has hold of her, and she’s not giving in!

Ada:  Omasa has the Tonga Grip on, and Filth refuses to give up.  But Omasa refuses to let Filth go, either.  The referee checks on both ladies, but Omasa shows no signs of wearing down, but Filth’s eyes start to close.

Rob:  Filth struggles, trying to punch Omasa with her last bit of strength, but Omasa ducks them.  Eventually, Filth stops swinging, and the referee outside of the cage comes to check on her.

1!

Ada:  He drops Filth’s arm, and throws up a finger.  He then drops it again!

2!

Rob:  Her arm drops again.  Is Omasa really going to win after all the fight that Filth put out?  Is Omasa really that good?  YES!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL GRIME World Nightmare Champion… Omasa Tazu!!!

Omasa lets go of Filth and her unconscious body drops to the outside.  Filth just lies there while Omasa exits the cage, getting her belt and celebrating as we go off air.