Author Topic: Keira vs The World  (Read 625 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Keira vs The World
« on: January 15, 2021, 02:49:29 AM »
The scene shows Keira in the hospital, looking over Jessie Salco. She sees Jessie asleep and sighs a bit. She fixes Jessie's hair and turns to let her sleep. She exits the room, seeing Roxi running up to her

Keira: I see you got my message

Roxi: Yeah, Of course.

Keira: Jessie is fine, asleep. I found her on the stretcher, got told what happened. Evie Jordan did it.

Keira sighs a bit as she takes a look at her Twitter, she sees Evie tweet her and sighs

Keira: And now I'm somehow in the middle of it. Despite me checking on my friend

Roxi: This is the life of the champion, Keira. You're a target, and those close to you are targets.

Keira: I know. Like you are...

Keira looks at Roxi when she says that

Keira: Andrea is one of them

Roxi: She wants me, not you. Maybe Evie's trying to get your attention, maybe it's just Jessie, I don't know... but you just have to remember you will be pulled in many directions. You have to choose your battles carefully.

Keira: I know. I just--

Keira then gets a notice on her phone. She takes a look as she notices her match for next week. She then says

Keira: Well. Looks like Team Hero is back in action

Keira then looks at Roxi as she shows Roxi her phone, saying

Keira: Against Crystal and Selena. But look at who's the ref...

Roxi: So be it.

Keira: You might want to rephrase that a bit. She maybe after you. But now I'm in the way.

Keira puts her phone away, saying

Keira: It's Keira vs The World, basically

Keira looks back at Roxi

Keira: And I'm somehow dragging you and Jessie down with me

Keira looks back at the room that has Jessie in it

Roxi: You're not bringing me anywhere. Look, you and I, we are forever attached. Where you go, I go, and vise-versa. We're a team. But this isn't your fault. Andrea is my fight.

Keira: I know that. But like Crystal, she treats you like you're her Senpai.

Roxi: It's not like that at all, but let's not focus on Andrea. At least, not you. You have a much more important battle ahead of you.

Keira: Least a warm up before the big battle

Roxi: Fine.

Keira: I don't want to go all out on Crystal before a big title match. If I do, she'll know what I might do.

Roxi: I know, this is always about getting better.

Keira: Exactly. Your teachings have rubbed off on me

Roxi: I always hoped they would.

Keira: But considering what I'm reading on Twitter. I honestly don't know what version of Crystal I'm getting in all honesty

Roxi: The same one that's always been there.

Keira: Oh yea. The one who gets close to me, wanting to get into my pants

Roxi: No, the one that wants to take your title.

Keira: That's basically the same person at this point

Keira has a serious look on her face

Keira: She wants either to get my title, get into my pants or both at this point

Keira takes a deep breath. She then says

Keira: While Selena will be looking to pin me to get herself into title contention.

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: Always got the deck stacked against us

Keira leans her head against Roxi

Roxi: Like I said, you're a target, but you can't think that way. You have to think about it as you are taking down targets one at a time. If you beat Sel here, maybe that takes her out of contention, you beat Crystal's momentum.

Keira: Good point. But it'll be harder to do with Andrea there

Keira looks up at Roxi

Keira: Even if we got one or both of them against the ropes. Andrea may decide to screw it all up

Roxi: That's possible. But we can only do what we need to do. It's not like she likes Crystal either

Keira: She likes nobody. She's the Karen of SCW

Roxi: That's her choice. But don't worry about her, she's not your opponent.

Keira: I know that. But she might as well be. The main focus will be on Crystal and Seleana. Don't worry about that. Crystal is my challenger. No one will take that away

Roxi: She's a referee. That's what she's there for. Whether we like it or not. That's it.

Keira closes her eyes on this. Roxi was right, but at the same time, it does make her think. She then shakes her head, saying.

Keira: Before we leave and train. Do you wanna go in and see Jessie?

Roxi: No, let her rest.

Keira: Yea.

Keira smiles a little bit

Keira: It's funny. A few years back, I hated Jessie so much. She thought she was better than anyone in SCW. I was so wrong.

Roxi: People can change.

Keira: Or they remind you of what you used to be. I wish I had seen that sooner. Jessie just needs a break.

Keira looks back at the door, saying

Keira: The more I think about it. The more I might be right about this. Jessie is My Amy Marshall in a way

Roxi: Maybe. I'm sure Amy won't be happy to hear she's been replaced.

Keira: Halfway. Cause she would have you all to yourself...

Roxi: I'm sorry, I'm not the one who spent a night with her, am I?

Keira: Like you haven't thought about it

Roxi: That's not the point, one of us was in Amy Marshall's pants... and it wasn't me.

Keira: Yet you still wish it was you

Keira looks at Roxi with a smirk

Keira: Admit it...

Roxi: If I wanted to, I probably could. But you know, I have a beautiful wife.

Keira: So do I...who makes subtle passes to Amy any chance she gets.

Roxi: Oh, because you've never done it. Crystal, and Bobbi, and Isabella, and Kat, oh, do I need to continue?

Keira: Ok, ok. I get it. But you know what you got they don't have?

Roxi: What's that?

Keira wraps her arms around Roxi and kisses her. Each kiss, she is saying

Keira: A loving...supportive...loyal....wife that you saved. Not only from me jumping off a bridge. But you saved me from myself.

Keira gives one more kiss, saying

Keira: You're stuck with me, babe. I love you with all my heart.

Keira gets closer and presses her body against Roxi's. She leans in to hear her heart beat.

Roxi: I love you too.

Keira: You're so warm....

Keira keeps her head there, just wanting to stay there. She knew that she had to get ready, but she wanted this moment. After it passes, she raises her head and says

Keira: Sorry. After the last few weeks. I just wanted to hold you. Let time pass us by for a bit.

Roxi: It's okay. I'm here, and I always will be.

Keira: Thank you. Now let's go train. We're going to need it this week.

Roxi: Okay.

Keira holds Roxi close as the two transmit. The scene fades

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens up in Keira and Roxi's trophy room. Keira looks over the stuff as she doesn't notice Roxi entering

Roxi: You okay?

Keira: Yea. Got done training. Thought I would come in here

Roxi: Oh, okay.

Keira keeps looking at their belts they got over the years. She sighs a bit

Keira: Time flies. I look over the titles we won.

Keira touches the replica of her World Bombshell Championship as she continues

Keira: Yet sometimes, I feel like I haven't done enough. I know I did. But more so, am I leaving a good legacy

Roxi: There's lot of people who don't win championships. You know what the struggle is like. But, I know what you're doing.

Keira: What do you mean?

Roxi: You're comparing yourself to me. And you don't need to. Despite what the perception is, this isn't a rat race where the one with the most stuff wins. You could have lost that match, and not won the championship, and I still would have been proud of you. So would a lot of other people. This isn't entirely about championships and how many you win or how many times or how long. The fact that you were good enough to win is more than a lot of people can say. Look, I won a few championships, but that is not what makes me good. It's the work that gets put in that is far more important that any championship you will ever win. That WE will ever win.

Keira smiles a bit and nods.

Keira: Yea. Maybe I'm just overthinking. That and it felt like for a bit, I was afraid I would let Nate down

Roxi: Nate is not going to think any less of you for not winning wrestling match. You're his mother before anything else.

Keira: Yea--

As soon as Keira was going to continue to speak, Nate is seen coming in the room, since the door was open. She tugs on Roxi's pant leg

Roxi: Hello baby, how are you?

Nate: I ok. I found you!

Keira turns and smiles. She goes over and lifts Nate up, saying

Keira: Were you looking for us, you monster?

Keira gives Nate a few kisses on his cheek to make him laugh

Roxi: Did you need some food or something?

Nate: A little. What's this room?

Keira: Oh, right. He never came into this room.

Roxi: Well... when Mommy and Mama win things, we put the... the trophies in here.

Nate: Trophies?

Roxi: It's like a prize. Like when you play with the claw machine at the store.

Keira: But it's a lot harder to earn

Nate: Did you have any trouble, Mommy?

Roxi: Sometimes, sure. I lot of times I don't get the prize. But it's important to keep trying.

Nate: Like Mama did?

Keira: In a way. But Mama had a tougher road. But like Mommy, the hard work paid off

Nate looks up and noticed two belts that were together, like a chain for Keira and Roxi's cases as he asks

Nate: Mommy, your trophies look the same

Keira notices what Nate was looking at and smiles. She then says

Keira: Those? Those are the trophies me and Mommy won together

Keira sits Nate down and picks up the belts, saying

Keira: These two we earned and kept earning it over and over. It showed how much of a team me and Mommy are

Nate: You and Mommy must be the bestest!

Keira smiles a bit as she looks at Roxi, letting her speak

Roxi: We just try our best. Sometimes we win, sometimes we don't, but we just know we can't give up.

Keira: Cause we know each other like the back of our hands. We are Team Hero!

Nate grins at this and claps his hands

Nate: Wow! I wanna be part of Team Hero!

Roxi: You already are, silly.

Keira: Since you became part of our lives. You became the most important part of Team Hero

Nate: Which is?

Keira: Our partner

Keira lifts Nate up and hugs him for a moment. She then sits him down, saying

Keira: Now, be a good partner and go into the kitchen. Mama will make you your favorite today

Nate smiles and runs off to the kitchen. Keira continues to smile as Roxi notices

Roxi: Since when do you make food?

Keira: The times you were out of commission. I can make a mean hamburger

Roxi: He needs to eat more than just a hamburger.

Keira: You saying I can't cook anything else?

Roxi: I've never seen you cook anything that isn't Pasta.

Keira: I can cook Pizza too!

Roxi: Really expanding. Do I need to have my mother teach you how to cook?

Keira: Did she teach you?

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Cause I thought your dad taught you

Roxi: Before she left she did have a cookbook, and Nicole and I did help her a lot.

Keira: Then shouldn't you be teaching me, Chef?

Roxi: Well, somebody loves eating all the ingredients.

Keira: Who? Me?

Roxi: No, the other hot blonde that lives here.

Keira: Really now? Where do you have her hiding?

Roxi playfully slaps Keira's shoulder

Roxi: Anyway... One day, if you can stop eating the ingredients, I will teach you.

Keira: Must be the same day Crystal stops obsessing over her Senpai

Keira smiles a bit. She then says

Keira: Thank you, Roxi. You were right earlier. I just needed that little reminder

Roxi: It's what I'm here for.

Keira: Among other things....Partner

Keira then kisses Roxi

Roxi: Behave yourself.

Keira: I actually was this time. I was mentioning what's coming this week.

Keira smiles, saying

Keira: Team Hero rides again...

Roxi: Once again, I can't wait.

Keira nods as the scene fades

---------------------------------------------

The scene opens in a lab as a few scientists are seen looking over notes. As they do, a big door opens. It shows Heather Hamilton coming in, coming towards one of the scientists with a annoyed look on her face

Heather: What's the status of the project?

Scientist 1: Slowly coming along fine for once. We took the notes from last time and tried to improve it to where the subject won't lose their mind. But we're still having trouble on making sure they're the perfect killing machine. If one thing sets it off, they could revert back to--

Heather: I didn't need a long explanation! I want results!

Scientist 2: We are trying! We don't want another incident like last time. It almost destroyed the city!

Heather: I can repair the city, but I can also rid the world of Kat and Bedlam and make the world a safer place!

Scientist 2: But can you repair human lives? You do realize since this crisis began, we've had to help out as much as we could for research on the virus. This delayed on your project!

Heather: Whatever it takes to stop them!

Scientist 1: Yea, but we now know Lady Bedlam can and WILL kill if she has no choice. She killed a monster that was a human being. If we do this, the same result will happen if you attack Lady Bedlam

Scientist 2: Basically, if we do this again. We need a better plan and a better target.

Scientist 1: So, unless you got a target, Miss Hamilton...

Heather looks at them, but then remembers the interactions with Lady Kat. She grits her teeth over it. As much as she wanted Bedlam, there was one who was a bigger threat. She screams out

Heather: KAT! I WANT LADY KAT'S HEAD ON A PLATTER!

Scientist 1: Are you sure? Cause once we do this, we can't go back. We'll set the final steps of the project in motion....

Heather: OF COURSE I'M SURE! DO IT!

The scientists sigh as one of them says

Scientist 1: Ok. We will get to work. It may take a few months to finish it, but it will--

Heather: I DON'T CARE! WHATEVER IT TAKES! GOT IT!?

Scientist 1: Yes Miss Hamilton...

Heather turns and walks out as the scientists go back to the computer. They pull up the project, once thought long abandoned as they look for a subject to get for this as the scene fades

=============================================

When you become a Champion, you see a lot of things change within you. Not just within you, but all around you at the same time.

But when you become the World Champion, everything changes.

In a singles match, in a tag match. It doesn't matter. You always have to up your game to a step you never thought you could ever imagine.

Since I became World Bombshell Champion, I have seen myself go through so many hurdles. But for once, I'm not complaining about it. Even before this milestone in my life. I always asked myself, "Will I ever be as good as anyone else?" "Will I ever shake off the words that people say about me?"

Each week, I continue to do that. I continue to shed those things they say about me and it makes me happier than I have ever been. I will continue to do that every day and continue to show the world that I am the champion!

But even I know that not all matches is for my title. But I have to treat it like it is. Singles or Tag Match. I have to show them that I won't be taken down easily. I have to show them why I'm the Queen of the SCW Mountain. I don't care who it is!

Which makes it a bit harder going into this.

I’m not going to lie and say I’m happy with how the first defense went. It was ruined, and while I’m happy to still be the Bombshell’s champion, I’m furious that I didn’t get the chance to actually prove myself against my own wife. As far as I’m concerned, we are still 1-1. Maybe 1-1-1. This will be in the record books as a win for me, but I sure as shit don’t feel like a winner. And now those question come back again. Those doubters come back again. I know as well as anybody that Roxi didn’t hold back against me and maybe, just maybe she might have won, but now, we’ll never know. All it has really done, is making me hungrier, well...not truly hungrier, I guess more determined than ever to prove not only was my win legit, but this championship reign will be legit too.

I know now that at Inception, I will have to defend the championship against Crystal. I only say Crystal because well, at this point, I’m not sure what here last name is. We’ve gone back and forth in a fun way for a long time and it’s only fitting that really, my next test is against her. There’s no denying what Crystal has accomplished. She’s done it all, and well, the last time she and I were in the ring with this championship on the line, I lost. I couldn’t beat Crystal and it was the last time I was ever close to getting this championship. But, I worked at it, and now, here I stand, the Bombshell’s champion. I’m very proud of that fact, but I know that Crystal will be more than happy to take it away from me given any chance, and she will not think twice about it.

The SCW Faithful will be getting a preview of what's to come with my World Bombshell Championship match against either Christina  or Crystal, whoever decides to face me come crunch time at this point. But none the less. The fans are getting a preview via the return of one of the most decorated teams in SCW history.

Team Hero!

It's been a good while since me and Roxi tagged together in a SCW ring. But each time we do, we know whoever our opponents are, we steal the show. I'm sorry for boosting my ego. But it's the truth as well. This time will be no different.

This time, Team Hero will take on another Wife/Wife duo of Crystal and Seleana. Two women me and Roxi have fought before and like I said before, a preview of what's to come.

Seleana, I know you're ready to say something about how I have held back and all that. But since our last encounter. I have shed that fear. I have got over that huge hurdle and it has rewarded me with the World Bombshell Championship. Something that Roxi has held more than once. Something that your wife, Crystal held MORE than once! But you and I have held it once in our career. But the difference is, I've held it longer than you so far. Almost two months since I held this championship and I know in your heart, you want to get back to this mountain.

But in order to do that, you have to beat me. More so to show off to the higher ups that you deserve a shot at the World Bombshell Championship. But can you do that and prevent your wife from trying to get the pin on me? Like my wife said and I had to learn it the hard way during my reign. The competition is very tough. I took that to heart, but I also learned that even the ones we beat in the past become stronger, unpredictable. Seleana, even you know I had to become stronger. I'm not the Keira you fought before and I'm going to prove it to you at Climax Control.

Speaking of proving... Crystal, Crystal, Crystal. You and I know this is only a taste of what we're going to do in our World Bombshell Championship match at Inception IV. Cause do you really want to go all out before the main event? No. If I face my challenger before a huge title match. I don't go all out. I give a taste of what's to come. In other words... Consider this a Warm Up.

I want to see what I'm dealing with before our title match, Crystal. More so, like I said many times. Who am I fighting in this match? Who am I dealing with?

The nice and kind Christina Rose who has a heart of gold and would defend everyone if she could?

Or... The semi heartless, egotistical "Silver Screen Queen" Crystal Hilton who will do anything to become champion again? The one that I thought was long gone ever since the incident? Unless...

No. Not yet. But still, that is my question. Who am I getting in this warm up? Will it be one of them in this tag match and I get the other at Inception IV? Only time will tell. But don't expect me to make it easy for you, despite it being a warm up! I'm going to show you how much stronger I've got since our last encounter. How my head is more clear than ever before. I know you want that and I know Seleana wants that as well. You won't have to worry about that. I will give you that.

In a perfect world, without any bullshit, legit, Team Hero vs. Crystal and Seleana would be amazing. I know that, because we have faced off before and Team Hero got the win in an amazing match, and in a perfect world, this rematch featuring four determined women all with something to prove would be even better than the second time.

But despite all that, even with Roxi telling me that I shouldn't worry. I do. Cause wild cards are pieces of shit.

Yea, this isn’t a perfect world, since Andrea Hernandez is the referee, but at the same time, it's fitting that this wild card’s name is Andrea Hernandez. I'm sorry. The Karen of SCW. Don't think I haven't forgot that you interfered in my match against Roxi and gave me a tainted win. So I'm going to make this short and sweet. You better call it down the middle. Pinfall, Submission, I don't care. You do anything out of that, I WILL make sure you pay. In other words, you won't have to worry about Roxi. So do your job, otherwise. I'll rip your teeth out. Do you got it, Karen? Good.

But, that’s all I need to say about Andrea. My focus is on Crystal and Seleana. Now, Crystal, Seleana. I can't wait for this warm up. Me and Roxi will show you who is the better Wife/Wife duo in the ring. At the same time, I'm going to show you both that the Keira you knew is long gone and in her place, is a woman sitting on top of the mountain, waiting for the next, great fight. I can't wait for it.

See you then.

Kisses,

The Champ.