Author Topic: FACING BEN JORDAN AGAIN  (Read 541 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
FACING BEN JORDAN AGAIN
« on: January 11, 2021, 12:16:43 PM »
FACING BEN JORDAN AGAIN

Narrator:  Bill is on the Climax Control 290 card in a match against Ben Jordan. Bill has been in a match against Ben Jordan and that was Mixed Tag Team event. This coming match is a Standard Rules Singles match so things will be different this time.

The scene changes as we catch up with Bill Barnhart. It appears he is in the broadcast studio at the Star of the Desert Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Bill is dressed differently than we normally see him. Whereas we usually see him in very casual clothing today we see Bill in a dark gray business suit, black dress shoes, a white shirt, and a dark gray tie that matches the color of his suit. When the studio personnel inform Barnhart they are live broadcasting Bill launches into his comments.

HOW BILL AND BEN MEASURE UP

Bill:  I guess you’ve noticed that Bea is not with me during my presentation leading up to my match with Ben Jordan. There’s a reason for that. Since there are so many pathetic whining bitches in Sin City Wrestling who don’t like seeing Managers get on the camera with their wrestler, even though those same pathetic whining bitches have their managers and valets on camera with them when presenting comments, I asked Bea to stay out of this presentation. The secondary reason is that Bea is highly upset she wasn’t placed on the Climax Control 290 card so I’d rather not have her in front of the camera hurling obscenities to the viewers. Bea told me if she gets placed on the card at Inception her victory in her match will be so shocking it will send shock waves throughout the Universe.

Bill lets out a loud laugh.

Bill:  I want to tell you how me and Ben measure up against each other. I am 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds. Ben is 6 feet 2 inches and 220 pounds. I’m a Technical Brawler and Submission expert while Ben claims to be an All-Around wrestler. The term All-Around is a catch all term wrestlers use when even they have no clue what type of wrestling style they excel in.

HISTORY BETWEEN BEN AND BILL

Bill:  The first incident I had with Ben Jordan was during my match against Kedron Williams on August 11, 2019, at Climax Control 245. I was taking the hurt to Kedron when the lights in the arena went out. When the lights came on again Ben Jordan was in the ring trading insults with Kedron. As they were arguing I took advantage of Kedron being distracted so I hit him with a Bulldog before locking him into my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold for the win.

Bill rolls his eyes.

Bill:  Ben I didn’t need your bullshit of running in on my match and distracting my opponent! I don’t need anyone’s help to defeat anyone in any type of match and that includes in our upcoming match. Since you decided to get involved in my match with Kedron Williams you’re due a payback beat down for interfering in my match.

Bill gives a thumbs up into the camera.

Bill:  The match I directly had against Ben Jordan was a Mixed Tag Team match against Ben and Evie Jordan. That was at Climax Control 282 on October 18, 2020. I already commended you, Ben, for being the wrestler in the match who made me submit for their win. However, Ben, at Climax Control 290 I’ll get revenge for that loss and send you back to the bottom of the ladder to try to earn your way back up into contention.

WHAT HAPPENED

Bill:  Leading up to my match with Fenris, at Climax Control 288, to end the year 2020, he asked what happened to me from the time I worked in Asylum Wrestling Alliance where I was a multiple Grand Slam achiever. That was a great question and I’ll respond to it.

Bill hangs a chart on the wall with photos of various wrestlers throughout the world of wrestling.

Bill:  Please take a look at this chart. Growing up I idolized wrestlers like Dan Severn, Bruno Sammartino, Lou Albano, Pat Patterson, and Ole Anderson. Why? They were brawlers and easily got the job done against opponents. They were not high-flyers. They were not violent wrestlers like those we’ve seen who use knives, razor blades, broken glass, or other weapons, in non-Hardcore Rules matches, to injure their opponents. They got the job done by continuing an assault until their opponent was done. I put Ole Anderson at the top of my favorites list as he was a wrestler who worked over one or more parts of his opponent’s body until that opponent could no longer function with those parts of their body. From there the victory was a given.

Bill is done pointing out and discussing the various wrestlers on the poster.

Bill:  As I mentioned a moment ago I was asked why I don’t seem to be the same wrestler I was in Asylum Wrestling Alliance where I was a multiple Grand Slam achiever. That was then and this is now. We all age as we move along the timeline of life. I’m still the same Bill Barnhart, who is a Technical Brawler and Submission expert but after years of being condemned for being horribly vicious and violent in the ring, which I wasn’t except for those times I had to deal with my half-brother Chris Shipman, I decided to tone down my attitude a bit. I decided that in matches that were not against my half-brother Chris Shipman, or the matches were not Hardcore Rules, I would abide by the rules and let the outcome of the match come out as it will.

FANS QUESTIONS FOR BILL BARNHART

Bill walks over to the desk in the studio and sits down so he can communicate with the people calling in using the speaker on the desk.

Bill:  I asked for this speaker setup so that people can call in and ask wrestling related questions that I’ll answer. We have our first caller. What is your question for me?

Caller:  Who do you feel is the best James Bond?

Bill:  I was expecting a wrestling-related question but that’s okay I’ll answer your question. Roger Moore was, in my opinion, the best James Bond. We have a second caller on the line. What is your question for me?

Caller:  Who do you feel is the best Doctor Who?

Bill:  What the . . . ? Another non-wrestling question? Tom Baker of course! And our third, and final caller, is now on the line so let’s hear a wrestling-related question for me.

Caller:  Why do you believe you can defeat Ben Jordan in your upcoming match?

Bill:  Defeating Ben Jordan will be as easy as squashing a Cockroach under my wrestling boots. Ben cannot continue to rely on past success when he doesn’t have a lot to brag about lately. Nobody can be successful looking over their shoulder and dwelling on past successes. They need to focus on the now, and the near future, in order to be successful. Watch me make easy work of Ben at Climax Control 290.

Bill turns the speaker for the phone off then he looks straight into the camera.

Bill:  Ben the shit is gonna hit the fan at Climax Control 290 and you’re the person standing in front of the fan. The saying goes that when the shit hits the fan you need to stand behind the fan not in front of it. Have fun when the shit hits the fan and splashes in your face.