Author Topic: Sin City underground Ep 79 results  (Read 3794 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
Sin City underground Ep 79 results
« on: December 20, 2020, 09:02:54 AM »

Sin City Underground Ep 79 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 25% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at Staggs Dungeon in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, December 19th, 2020.

Omasa, Hitamashii, the Dying Breed are seen standing in the hallway facing a camera.

Hitamashii: Saddie Brown, Cyan, Pakistan Green, and Sea Green have gone rogue on GRIME. Now Cyan is in a triple threat for his TV title, and Saddie Brown and Sea Green face off against the Jeckels to set them straight.

Ivan: Going rogue sounds familiar.

Andrew: It should, That’s what GRIME is all about when you think about it.

Hitamashii: That’s true; GRIME was a concept that turned into a brand inside of a brand. You say you’re invading, but the truth is, you went rogue on SCU; we all did. Only some went rogue on you, and you want payback.

Omasa:  Omasa go rogue on GRIME!

Hitamashii: We all have Omasa, only we didn’t have to announce it as Saddie Brown did. We have been doing it by action, and Filth hasn’t sent her tools after us.

Instead, Omasa has a gauntlet match tonight. A match she’ll win and then go on to face the Nightmare Champion at Night of Champions. I’ll be doing the same. The two of us will be the next GRIME Nightmare Champions.

Omasa:  Hai.

Hitamashii: To top it off for Omasa, if the order works out for it to happen, we may even see Angel of Filth lose to Omasa tonight.

Omasa moves her thumb across her neck to single that Filth's done for.

Hitamashii: As for Max Burke, he can avoid me all he wants, but I have unfinished business with him and I won’t rest until I get another shot at the GRIME Nightmare Champion for his title at Night of Champions, regardless of Eric Weaver having the #1 contendership to his title.  There is nothing I will not do to get that title around my waist and prove to the world that I am the greatest wrestler SCW, SCU and GRIME have ever had!!!

Hitamashii glares into the camera, long and hard, drawing all of the attention to himself for that moment.  However, he stops when we hear chuckling in the background.  The camera zooms in to see Saddie Brown, Pakistan Green, Sea Green, and Cyan standing there.  Ivan, Andrew, Omasa, and Hitamashii slowly turn around to stare at them.

Cyan:  Oh, don’t let us stop you.  Keep going.

Omasa starts to draw her sword, as Andrew and Ivan crack their knuckles.  Sea Green starts to lunge, but Saddie Brown holds him back.

Saddie Brown:  It’s okay, bruh.  Let them crack jokes. They just mad because Tang over there couldn’t get his shot at Cyan. We see you.

Saddie Brown snaps his fingers, and the four leave.  Omasa starts to follow, but Hitamashii cackles and stops her, whispering in Japanese to her.  She lets the slightest of smirks come across her face and a nod.

Standing inside the library of Jeckel Castle, is Raisa.

Raisa:  If you were to read many of the books behind, you would learn many things about The Jeckel family and their history, after all many books have been written about them, but now is not the time for that.

Raisa takes a book through and quickly skims through it.

Raisa:  The time has come for the Jeckels to show part of their true role, a role they have performed for eight centuries.

Jack, Jake and Helena enter the library.

Raisa:  Whenever, those opposed or threatened the way of life, it was by the hand of a Jeckel, those to opposed or threatened, met their fate, now Ms. Angel has asked Jack and Jake to deal with traitors within GRIME.

Jake: Saddie Brown, you dare go against GRIME and our purpose, you mindless fool, who must now deal with the vengeful hand of the Jeckels, you will suffer for your betrayal of GRIME, Ms. Angel has sent us to deal with you and Sea Green, and we will deal with you in our way.

Jack: Sea Green, the moment you chose to go against your brothers and sister in Grime your fates were sealed, we will do as Ms. Angel we will teach you the error of your ways, and return to the GRIME fold, or you will no longer exist in the living world.

Helena: It is written so it shall be done.

The SCU cameras cut backstage where Night of Champions’ challenger for the Uncensored Television Championship Coby Quik makes his way into the arena.

Coby: You really didn’t have to come. Don’t you have more important things to be doing?

The fans are confused at first, but Coby looks back over his shoulder, only for Kris Ryans to follow him into the hallway, his SCW Mixed Tag Team Championship over his shoulder.

Kris: Look, I love Underground. Plus, you keep getting beat down. There’s nothing wrong with having a little backup.

Coby shakes his head. He wasn’t even scheduled to compete on the show, but he knew that didn’t matter. With the masked members of GRIME still running around, he was never safe. Although lately, Max Burke Skag and Javi had all done a number on him. His list of enemies appeared to be growing.

Coby: I get that you’re trying to help, but you’re usually a magnet for violence. You know that, right? Just having you here makes me nervous. Bad situations just seem to find you.

Kris’ mouth falls open, and he does his best to look offended by the comment. The over-the-top gasp he lets out gets only an eye roll from his longtime friend.

Kris: I don’t know what you’re talking about! Awesome things happen to me all the time.

Coby laughs in disbelief, and from the sounds coming from inside the arena, those in attendance agree with his assessment.

Coby: If by awesome, you mean unnecessarily violent… then yeah. It’s like something about you makes people want to show up and start a fight. Usually I get stuck in the middle of it.

Kris still refuses to acknowledge what has definitely been a trend in their friendship.

Kris: Okay then! Name one time that has happened.

As if they were simply waiting to prove Kris wrong, Saddie Brown, Sea Green, Pakistan Green and the new Uncensored Television Champion, Cyan round the corner in front of the two men. The masked members of GRIME look at one another, as if double checking their numbers advantage. However, instead of addressing them, Coby just turns and looks at Kris.

Coby: That’s what’s up…

Saddie Brown and Pakistan Green step forward, but Cyans shakes his head before calling them off.

Cyan: We have more important things to do then chase these two around all night. Plus, I wouldn’t want them to miss out on the show. They’ll get theirs soon enough.

Cyan adjusts the championship on his shoulder, drawing Coby’s eyes to it. Kris points at it, finally putting together what is happening.

Kris: Hey… isn’t that the championship that you’r---

Coby cuts him off with a nod.

Coby: Yeah. I’m wondering if he can hang onto long enough for me to take it from him.

Cyan tilts his head away. The comment clearly bothered him, but now wasn’t the time to put Coby in his place.

Cyan: This is your one free pass. Don’t waste it.

With that, the four masked GRIME members continue past the two men, shockingly without any violence erupting between the groups. Once they disappear from the cameras view, the founders of Jet City South look at each other. A smirk forms on Kris’ face.

Kris: You know, technically that didn’t turn into a fight, so you’re still wrong.

Coby closes his eyes, and takes a deep breath. Instead of arguing with Kris any further, he continues down the hallway. If Cyan was going to use the show to send him a message, he wasn’t going to miss it.

We are seeing Henry stand there, with his Monstimals guys, holding their Hardcore Tag Team titles around their shoulders as Henry pats the belts, being proud they were doing a brilliant job as Hardcore Tag Team champions in Sin City Underground, under GRIME roster. Henry begins to speak with the fans booing them, not that The Monstimals members care.

Henry Losak: "Lord Raab has said something about the newest member of the GRIME roster, the guy who comes from the same country as him, Skag. How he's been impressed with his performance so far. He has said to me; he'd be more than interested, mentoring Skag and have him as apart of The Monstimals group. I think he could fit rather well with us and it gives Lord Raab a perfect chance to interact and speak to Skag in the same language, one he rarely ever uses. I let him address this young man from Germany before I address the Hardcore Tag Title match.

Lord Raab: "Hallo Skag, willkommen bei GRIME Wrestling, Junge. Was Henry here ist true, ich liebe es to mentor you in du's early career in GRIME Wrestling. Ich will also liebe you joining as apart of die Monstimals. Gut gluck in du's first ever Titelmatch heute. Du will bring another piece of gold home to Deutschland, like ich und Konrad have done fur our country. Will be watching du, Skag so impress mich und win die TV title."

Henry shrugs his shoulders due to Lord Raab speaking in German, but at the same time, Samuel was getting impatient as he points to the belts and Henry nods as he speaks to the crowd.

Henry Losak: "Thank you, Raab, although I don't know half of what you said. Now moving on, The Monstimals are facing against Dying Breed in the Rooftop match for the gold. It's interesting because Raab and Samuel have fought you both before, but the difference maker is they are champions. They are more than capable of beating the fuck out of you both once again, the history we've had since SCW days, and it's still to this day the most violent match The Monstimals can be in history. Yes, who knew a rooftop match would be perfectly fitting for a match that these guys never been in? It's certainly one both of them like throwing your worthless asses off the roof. They love the idea of the match and love the tag titles are on the line too."

Henry lets Samuel and Lord Raab show the titles on the camera, patting them before Henry speaks again.

Henry Losak: "Problem is while we've seen you boys improving and even earning a shot against The Monstimals, it's going to be the same story as the last few times, them winning the match, only without pinfalls, when you fuckers will be thrown from the top of the building and onto the concrete floor, even with and without weapons used, it's going to be a match everyone will be talking for a long time, maybe in history as this will be vicious, this will be brutal and this will be a match not for the faint-hearted. These two are always elevating hardcore matches to a whole another level, something not many teams will do. Dying Breed for sure won't because they never have and never will reach to the violent levels of hardcore like The Monstimals are."

The Monstimals are cracking their fists and fingers, smashing their hand on their fists and doing the cut-throat symbol.

Henry Losak: "The Monstimals are going to do everything it takes to retain their titles, proving their dominance in hardcore matches, proving they are the best tag team in the whole of hardcore wrestling division by capturing the pinfall on Dying Breed and still walk away as the tag team titles because as I said, they are far better than Andrew and Ivan are. Prepare to get fucked by The Monstimals because they'll give you a ton of pain you never experienced before, breaking your backs or necks in half."

Raab and Samuel nod, not usually something Henry would say, but at the same time, it was a match that was really on the high level of pain as Raab and Samuel hold the tag titles to the camera before they walk away with Henry with the cameras going back to ringside with the commentators, gasped on hearing Lord Raab speak for the first time for ages.

Vs

GRIME Rules Tornado Tag Team Match
Jeckels Vs Saddie Brown and Sea Green

Liam:  Coming to the ring from Transylvania, Romania, they are... Jake and Jack Jeckel!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed the Jeckels, she leads them to the ring, they walk slowly, Helena slides under the ropes, Jake steps through the ropes and sits in the corner, Jack leans through the ropes, placing his hands on Jack's shoulders, Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth.

Liam:  Aaaaand their opponents, representing the masked members of GRIME, they are… Saddie Brown and Sea Green!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH starts to play over the speakers as Saddie Brown and Sea Green come out onto the stage.  The crowd boos them heavily as Cyan and Pakistan Green come walking out behind them.  The four walk across the stage, getting the crowd to boo even louder.  Then, they run down the rampway as Saddie Brown slides under the bottom ropes, and Sea Green jumps onto the apron.  He steps over the top rope and then takes the center of the ring, barking at The Jeckels.  However, The Jeckels don’t back down, and a brawl erupts as Helena rolls to the outside.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Jack and Jake go right at Sea Green, who uses his clear size advantage to punch them down.  They get back up, and he continues to put them right back down.

Ada:  Saddie Brown goes to attack Jake, but Helena grabs onto his ankle to trip him up.  She drags him to the outside.  She tosses him into the barricade until Cyan and Pakistan Green come at her.

Rob:  With the distraction, Jack hits a Knee Block, and Jake follows it up with a Clothesline.  With Sea Green on the ground, Jack and Jake double stomp him into the mat.

Ada:  Saddie Brown slides back inside of the ring and jumps onto Jake’s back.  He begins clawing at his face until Jake drops back, right on top of Saddie Brown.

Rob:  Jack picks Sea Green up and sends him into the ropes.  As he comes back, both Jeckels hit a Double Hip Toss on him, rocking the ring upon impact.

Ada:  Saddie Brown crawls up the corner and then hoists himself up on the turnbuckle.  He jumps off, catching Jack in the face with a Dropkick.

Rob:  Saddie Brown rolls Jack over onto his back and goes for the cover.

One!

Rob:  Jake pulls him off by both legs.  He flips Saddie Brown up into a Flapjack of sorts, but Saddie Brown brings him down with a Falling Neckbreaker.

Ada:  Saddie Brown comes off the ropes and does a Leg Drop, hooking the leg.

One!
Two!

Ada:  Saddie Brown moves out of the way at the last second as Jake drops down for a knee.  Luckily, Jack moves out of the way as well.  Jake is able to get hold of Saddie Brown.

Rob:  They are tied up, but Sea Green comes over and grabs onto the back of Jake’s head, and he collides it with Jack’s head, and both men go down!

Ada:  Saddie Brown climbs over Jake and begins to… hump him…? In a dog-like display of dominance, until Jake bucks him off.  Saddie Brown rolls to the corner, and he follows up for a running Clothesline.

Rob:  But Saddie Brown ducks underneath it.  As Jake turns around, Sea Green comes at him with a Big Boot that sends him reeling.

Ada:  Jack spins him around, but Saddie Brown drops down behind Sea Green and punches between his legs, hitting Jack right in the Jeckel Family Jewels!

Rob:  Sea Green hits a Running Powerbomb, and the crowd boos loudly as he drops down to make the cover.

One!
Two!

Ada:  Gold pulls Sea Green out of the ring by the ankles, with such force for the size differential.  He then assaults Sea Green with a steel pipe against the side of the head.

Rob:  The crowd gives a mixed reaction as he slides inside of the ring after Saddie Brown.  However, before he can reach Saddie Brown, The Monstimals come through the crowd.

Ada:  Gold rolls out of the ring where he goes at it with Cyan and Pakistan Green.  The Monstimals have tow chains in their hands and they beat the fuck out of Jack and Jake!

Crowd:  YEAH!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!! BOOOOOOO!!!

Rob:  This match isn’t even a match now, even by GRIME standards.  The Monstimals wrap the chains around Jack and Jake, locking them in place.  They then begin dragging The Jeckels out of the ring!

Ada:  Saddie Brown looks around with everyone else gone.  He leans against the ropes and watches the mayhem around him.  The referee shrugs his shoulders and calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As per the referee… “Fuck this, Saddie Brown and Sea Green win, I guess”!!! I love the finality of THAT call!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH begins playing as Saddie Brown rolls outside to aid Gold, who has knocked out Sea Green and Pakistan Green.  Cyan carefully dodges.  But, with Saddie Brown outside, Gold hastily makes his retreat.  He points the pipe at both of them as they start to pursue him to the back.

Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen with his GRIME friends Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell, as well as managers Johan Svensson and Giovanni Teixeira to discuss Dying Breed’s match against The Monstimals for their Hardcore tag team titles in a rooftop match.

Andrew-I am surprised that despite not getting the number one contender ship for Max’s GRIME Nightmare championship, I still get a title shot, one I am more comfortable in getting, which is the tag team titles, in a match type I’ve never dreamed of being in, but that’s what Ivan and I do best, and that is making the best of any situation.

Andrew grabs a bottle of water and drinks from it as Ivan speaks.

Ivan-That is right.  We are going to do whatever it takes to step up and take the tag team titles off of The Monstimals.

Andrew throws away the water bottle after he takes another drink as he speaks again.

Andrew-Tonight, Ivan and I will bring pain and suffering to Samuel and Lord Raab, throw them both off the rooftop and Dying Breed become your new Hardcore tag team champions!!!

Andrew smiles and he, with his friends in tow, decide to go into the locker room while cackling as the scene fades to black.

“Earlier Today” flashes on the screen. We find the current GRIME World Nightmare Champion in the trainer’s room. He lays on the bed getting adjusted. The cracks and pops echo as the champ gets stretched.

Max: And still. Call it how you want, I walked out still your World Nightmare Champion. You can say Casey had the assist all you want, but the fact of the matter is this. Javi lit me on fire yet AGAIN. Seriously... why does everyone want to try to scorch me? This is like 4 or 5 times now.

The trainer cracks his neck, and Max takes a deep breath. Max exhales slowly and calls a timeout with the trainer. He slowly sits up for a minute.

Max: Casey was just checking on my wellbeing, and Javi just happened to have some accidental contact with the Sin City Wrestling Hall Of Famer. No disrespect to the proud papi of the Nightmare division. Right? You’re the OG after all Javi isn’t that what you think? Facts speak for themselves Javi... the strap is still in my possession with its rightful owner. Better luck next time pops. You couldn’t even beat me by setting me on fire. Great teammate. Moving on…

Max lays back down, and the trainer starts working on his lower back and hips.

Max: Eric Weaver. Congratulations. Looks like you’re up next eh? Big win. I’ll see you at Night Of Champions. You just sit tight ok?

A loud crack is heard.

Max: Oh fuuuuck. Wooo... that was fun. Ok, I’m good. Continue.

The trainer obliges by digging deep into the champ’s muscles.

Max: Tonight, it’s the “Battle Of The GRIME Power Couples” as the bosses have branded it. The Azarovs are stepping into the ring against Ruby and I. Casey’s banned. GRIME Rules. It’s about damn time Ruby and I get to play together in the ring for the first time in the Underground. As we all know, Andrey and I have had a few epic clashes already. The Azarovs are no joke. Andrey’s pushed me every time we have squared off. Can’t wait to find some toys, and bash Andrey again. This will be fun. I’ve got the whiskey ready for after the match. One request... can we lay off the fire tonight? It’s getting old. Thanks. See you tonight Azarovs.

Vs

GRIME Rules Tag Team Match
Max Burke and Ruby Vs Andrey and Esther Azarov

Jared James Nichols opening vocals on "Nails In The Coffin"  cuts through the silence, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke and his ‘special friend” Ruby..

Liam:  On his way to the ring, from Dorchester, New Brunswick Canada, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke!!! And his partner… Ruby!!!

As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Burke glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He pulls open the ropes as Ruby climbs onto the apron and enters the ring. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo. Max swiftly removes his Abaddon mask and cackles into the camera, lifting his championship above his head. He hands off his title to Liam as he waits for the match to begin.

Liam:  Aaaaand their opponents…

The lights flash around the audience as it searches for the faces. Esther, who is wearing a brown trenchcoat, and Azarov jump over the barricade.  “Problem” by Natalia Kills plays over the speakers as Andrey and Esther circle the ring.

Liam:  Representing GRIME Wrestling, under the Red Mask, from Chelyabinsk, Oblast, Russia, he is the Siberian Shadow Cyclone… Andrey Azarov!!!

Andrey helps Esther onto the ring apron and then jogs up the ring steps.  They meet for a kiss.  Esther then sits on the middle rope and Andrey enters.  He waves his arms around and roars, showing off his boxing gloves.  He settles into his corner and waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Andrey goes right after max, punching him hard in the face and knocking him down on the mat! This guy has one helluva punch from the looks and sounds of it!

Ada:  Esther evades Ruby, teasing her in the process.  She laughs as Ruby tries to lunge at her a few times, unsuccessfully. She goes as far as to stick her tongue out at Ruby.

Rob:  Max gets up, shaking out the cobwebs, but just enough to duck under another punch.  He grabs the right arm of Andrey and removes the glove.  He whips it back and knocks Andrey on the side of the head.

Ada:  And Andrey goes down!  Those gloves are loaded!  The champ puts it on his right hand and steps over Andrey, punching him repeatedly in the head as punishment.

Rob:  Once Esther has had her fun, she teases Ruby by ruffling the left edge of her coat.  Then the right.  Ruby seems a little intrigued beneath the deadly glare.

Ada:  But she’s not going after Esther, who shimmies the coat off of herself to reveal leather and lace negligee.  But more surprisingly, she has… Debbi! Debbi is in her garter belt!

Esther:  EVERYONE HAS THEIR PRICE! EVEN INDIGO!!!

Rob:  Ruby instantly darts at Esther, trying to get it, but Esther continues the chase. Andrey is able to kick Max off of him, but he’s busted open on the right corner of his forehead.

Ada:  He slides outside, goading Max at him.  Max isn’t stupid and he stands his ground.  He stands tall and proud until Esther uses Debbi to smack him across his ass!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHH!!!

Rob:  Max turns around as Esther backs up, right into Ruby, who picks her up into a German Suplex.  She then flips Esther over into a Boston Crab, and Esther shouts in pain.

Ada:  Esther claws her way to the ropes for leverage, but it’s a slow process.  Max lashes her across the thighs with the whip.  He mocks her from a standing position.

Rob:  He then leans down and wraps the handle of the whip around Esther’s neck, applying some sort of Crossface to her.  This doesn’t last long as Andrey cracks Max over the head with the ring bell!

Ding!

Ada:  He then pulls Esther to the outside.  He helps her stand up, and she holds her back as she screams “FUCK!”  She walks it off as Ruby steps through the ropes. She goes after Esther…

Rob: … but Andrey grabs her by the hair. He flings her right into the barricade as Esther grabs Debbi and begins whipping the fuck out of her!

Crowd:  LOOK HERE YA LITTLE BITCH!!!

Ada:  Basically.  As Ruby tries to fight back, Andrey kicks her back into the barricade.  Dirty tactics, but turnabout and all of that shit.  Esther cracks Ruby across the face with the whip.

Rob:  Esther picks Ruby up and rolls her inside of the ring.  Andrey goes after, but Max catches him with an elbow.  While Max is distracted, she gets in position to pin as Max hits Maximum Overdrive (Snapmare Driver) on Andrey, hooking the leg!!!

One!One!
Two!Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Who got the cover first?  It looked like Esther and Max both hooked the leg at the exact same time!

Rob:  I’d swear they did!  The referee is talking with Liam, and they are presented with a tablet to watch it in slow motion.  I can’t really see it, but it looks close.

Ada:  Max and Esther are arguing about it inside of the ring.  Esther gets in Max’s face, and he doesn’t back up an inch.

Rob:  While they are waiting for the call, Esther doesn’t like Max’s tone, and she slaps him straight across the face!

Ada:  Max purses his lips as he stares out into the crowd.  He flicks his lips, and then his eyes widen.  The crowd urges him to do it, and he is thinking of every way it can be done.

Rob:  Max shoves Esther into the ropes and then he hits an elbow to her face.  He’s about to do the Maximum Overdrive to her as well, but out of nowhere, masked member Celeste rolls inside of the ring and hits a low blow!

Ada:  What the hell is this all about?  She comes off the ropes and smashes an elbow right into Max’s face and drops him with the Maximum Overdrive? What’s going on here?

Ding! Ding! Ding!
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Would you bloodthirsty cunts stop egging this on?  We’ve got a decision to announce!

Crowd:  We want more! We want more! We want more!

Liam:  Apparently.  Ahem, anyway… your winner via pinfall is…

Rob:  Ruby gets up and rips Debbi from Esther’s hands and cracks her over the back of the head with it.  She then cracks it over her back three times like lightning!  And then she uses it to lock on the submission hold she stole from Misty!

Liam:  Goddamnit!  Do you want to know a winner or not?  You know what? I need a smoke and a masked blowie. You guys figure it out yourselves. Shit…

Ada:  What?!?  Seriously? No, Liam!  Don’t go!  Rumor has it that Cadet Blue has the herps!!! Steer clear, my brother!

Ruby’s music plays in the end, and that seems to be enough for her.  She throws Esther’s legs down and stands up in victory.  She walks over and checks on Max as masked Celeste watches from the crowd before disappearing.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see Ariana Angelos watching a YouTube video on her phone with an unreadable expression on her face, a quick glance at her phone reveals that she’s watching an old Recipe 4 Disaster episode.

Ariana: (on video): Today I’m making Mole Chicken Tika Masala Pizza Tacos!

HBCarter: (on video): Because we are DETERMINED to be banned for life from entering at least four countries by the time the pandemic restrictions are lifted!

Ariana sighs sadly before she turns off the video,

Ariana: I miss my bestie.

HBCarter: Did somebody call?

Ariana looks up and indeed her bestie HB Carter has entered the room she is occupying, the Pride Tag Team Champion springs to her feet and hugs Carter.

Ariana: Where were you last week? I was looking everywhere!

HBCarter: Did you try my home?

Dev: Can I interject for a second?

The duo looks up and see Dev standing there ready for an interview and they nod.

Ariana: Go ahead.

HBCarter: Pun not intended?

Ariana shakes her head with a laugh before Dev continues.

Dev: So, what are Team Go’s New Year’s Resolutions?

Ariana: Well, for me I haven’t fooled myself into thinking that I’ll be holding onto this for forever, so my New Year’s Resolution is to win my first singles title.

HBCarter: And mine is to see Brother David defend the Roulette Title in a Turkish Oil Wrestling Match!

Ariana nearly doubles over from the shock of how blunt Carter was and Dev is clearly trying not to laugh.

HBCarter: Okay fine! Win back the TV Title!

Dev walks off as the scene fades.

That bitch!

The camera moves backstage as we see a member of the medical team trying to tend to Esther Azarov.  She pushes them away and begins smacking things off of the counters and the equipment boxes.  Andrey is following after her, trying to calm her down.

Andrey:  Detka, calm yourselllllllffff…

Esther:  Fuck that!  Did you not see what happened out there?  Oh yeah, you were knocked out on the mat!

Andrey grabs her and holds onto her as she struggles against his strength.  She growls at him.

Esther:  Let go of me!

Andrey: You need to stop and collect yourself.

Esther:  How can you be so calm after we just got screwed over like that?

Andrey leans against the wall, softening his clutch on his wife as she seems to start to calm down just a little.  He kisses her forehead.

Andrey:  I see what happened, and this is what for I say calm yourself. We do not know if we are winning or losing of that match.

Esther:  Exactly!  And that’s why I’m so pissed off!  And we didn’t even get to hear the winner because that stupid bitch, Ruby, had to get involved! She attacked me from behind, just like she does on Twitter when she can’t even tag me. It’s like these bitches can’t come to my face, because they know I’ll take them down.

Andrey:  Probably. And getting mad only will make them feel like they won.  We can take time to relax, calm down about it, and find solutions. We will get our win in end of story.

Esther isn’t seething anymore.  She slows her breath slightly.  She calms ever so slowly and then stomps her foot, whining, and shaking as she leans into Andrey. He puts his chin on the top of her head and holds her closely, kissing the top of her head before smelling her hair.  She finishes calming down as the view switches elsewhere.

Blackness. Without hesitation, there is a striking violin chord.  A bright yellow light shines upon a man in a yellow GRIME mask.  He leans back, with the violin in his hand, and the bow in the other as he plays a somber tone to follow the harsh opening.  Standing on his forehead, her hands up at her chest, is Hecate.  She slowly turns to look at the camera and squeaks. She slides around swiftly and removes the mask from Skag’s head and drags it down his back, carrying it off as he slowly turns to look at the camera.

Skag: Oh. Hallo und wie gehtz. Es gibt also jemanden, der die Sprache meiner Heimat Deutschland spricht, ja? Sehr gut, sehr gut. Englisch ist nicht meine beste Sprache zum Sprechen, but I try okay.

Skag licks at the corner of his mouth curiously before he flicks his body to a fully upright position.  He leans on the bow, and places the violin down on an equipment box to his right.  He gives a bow.

Skag:  Ich kenne Herrn Raab und seinen Bruder Konrad. Und ich würde vergessen, seinen Cousin Jake zu erwähnen. Die Familie Raab ist zu Hause bekannt, und jeder aus meiner Heimat wäre verärgert, wenn ich Lord Raabs Angebot nicht annehmen würde. Ich würde als verrückt angesehen werden. But, we all know that I am declared insane, so I need a moment to reflect for mein self, ja? Ja.

Skag looks into the camera and his pale eyes shine in pure yellow due to the spotlight of this color shining on his face.  He tosses the violin bow to the side and then jumps up, grabbing onto a pipe above him.  He pulls himself up a few times before flipping up and taking a kind seat.  Hecate finds her way up to him, and he pulls pellets of cheese from his jacket pocket to entertain his friend.

Skag:  Einerseits bin ich kein Mann, der in Rudeln reist. GRIME ist anders, weil es eine Bewegung ist. Eine, die tatsächlich schief gegangen ist. Die Lieder, die ich für GRIME gesungen habe, schwangen in meinem Herzen mit. Es waren Albträume, die Wirklichkeit wurden. Aber als es zusammenbricht und ich die Risse im Fundament gesehen habe, merke ich, dass ich in Rudeln nie gut abschneide. Das Training bei Herrn Erik Staggs hat mich gelehrt, niemandem zu vertrauen. Und meine neugierige Natur sagt mir, dass Menschen Spielzeug sind. Das bedeutet, dass Sie mich als Spielzeug betrachten, Mister Raab, oder Sie denken nicht wie ich. Wie kann ich dem vertrauen? This question lingers in mein mind, und I just cannot shake it.

Skag sighs and his eyes point up into the shadows of the rafters he is hanging out in.  Hecate nibbles at the cheese in her hand as she squeaks at him.

Skag:  Aber wer in GRIME denkt wie ich außer einer Frau, die zu sehr von Macht wie Angel of Filth verzehrt wurde? Und wenn sie wie ich denkt, spricht das für meinen Mangel an wahren Fähigkeiten? Werde ich eines Tages nicht für die Dinge stehen, für die ich jetzt stehe? Wird mich die Macht verderben?  There is just so much to consider.

Skag taps at his chin, prompting Hecate to stand up on his shoulder, sniffing at his mouth as she chatters her teeth.

Skag: Als ich auf meine Karriere im EPIC Wrestling zurückkam, war eines die ganze Zeit offensichtlich. Ich schätze mein Wohlergehen nicht sehr. Ich kümmere mich nicht um meine Sicherheit und Geborgenheit ist nur eine Lüge, mit der die Massen leben, damit sie nachts schlafen können. Ich schlafe nicht. Ich frage mich auch, warum die Monstimals wollen, dass ich mich ihnen anschließe. Ich bin weder ein Tier noch ein Monster. Ich bin einfach ein Wesen, das Schatten und sündige Aktivitäten genießt. Laster sind das, wofür ich lebe. Nicht Schmerz. Nicht ungezügelte Wut. Einfach nachgeben. Die Laster der Monstimals sind tabu und daher faszinierend. Und da ich heute Abend mit leeren Händen vom Leiterspiel gegangen bin, bin ich mir nicht einmal sicher, ob Sie mich noch willkommen heißen werden. Aber wissen Sie, wenn Sie das tun, könnte ich Henry auf die Zehen treten, weil ich Ihnen beide Freuden zeigen werde, die auf Sie warten, wenn der Schlüssel gedreht wird. Schmerz, Blutvergießen, Wut und die Lust an allem. Think about it. Translate our tongue for Henry. Make sure he is okay with it. Und consider the last time I came between two men in union, it did not come out so well in the end, for I am devious, nefarious, und fucking sick in the head. But, this might be the reason you have chosen to seek me out, Herrn Raab. We’re all ticking timebombs.

Skag places one piece of cheese in the middle of his lips and allows Hecate to grab it from his mouth in a display of affection.

Skag:  Und for anyone who did not understand me?  You didn’t need to. As long as Herrn Raab understands, then we will find out next week, ja?

Skag is quick to snap his fingers, and the spotlight turns off, leaving us to barely make out his half painted face in the dark shadows of the rafters, and hearing the squeaking of Hecate.

Vs

Hardcore Tag Team Championship
Rooftop Match

Dying Breed Vs The Monstimals

Up on the roof, the winter wind blows hard in the night.  All around Las Vegas, we can see the extra lights amongst all of the usual lights, signifying the time of year.  However, the door swings open as Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell step outside in their wrestling gear.  Neither man looks phased by the weather as they step to the center of the roofing.

Liam:  Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships! It will be a Rooftop Match, where one wins by either tossing both opponents off of the roof onto the protective coverings below, or one pinfall!  Introducing first, they are the team of Ivan Darrell and Andrew Garcia… Dying Breed!!!

They turn and stare at the doorway to the rooftop.  Once they hear the door open, their nostrils flare up and they begin loosening up.

Liam:  Aaaaand their opponents, they are the team of Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… Your Hardcore Tag Team Champions… The Monstimals!!!

Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson walk through the doors, but they are carrying their trophies, Jack and Jake Jeckel, by the tow chains they used earlier to drag them out of their own match.  They walk over to the edge of the roof as Jack and Jake struggle to get out of the chains.  Raab and Sam give them a few stomps before they walk over to the edge.  They rig the chains so that the Jeckels hang off of the roof!  They turn around right as Andrew and Ivan crash into Sam, sending him down below!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Does that count as an elimination?  I mean, Sam isn’t there to compete, after all!  And Ivan and Andrew use this to their advantage as they club frantically at Raab!

Rob:  This match was strange to begin with, but now it’s gone to a New X-Tremes, no copyrights are owned by me, but buy the t-shirt!

Ada:  Dying Breed stomps Raab down into the concrete of the roof.  They look to one another as they drag Raab across the ground.  They do a Wishbone Split.  Raab is not faring well in this two on one attack.

Rob:  They pick Raab up and send him flying into the metal door.  He falls back into a Double High Angle Suplex, and they drop him right on his head.  They drop down for the cover!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Ada:  Raab gets his shoulder up.  Ivan lifts Raab up and sends him into Andrew, who drops him with a fast DDT.  They lift Raab up and begin dragging him toward the edge of the roof.

Rob:  Raab puts his foot against the ledge and knocks Ivan back with an elbow.  He grabs onto Andrew’s throat and lifts him up for a Chokeslam, dangling him over the edge of the roof.

Ada:  Ivan grabs onto Andrew and drags him back.  Raab grabs onto his dreadlocks and drags him, looking for a Powerbomb. But Ivan begins throwing punches right at Raab’s face!

Rob:  Andrew jumps up onto the ledge and Dropkicks Raab down to the ground.  Ivan and Andrew move away from the edge, waiting for Raab to stand up.

Ada:  As they size him up for a Double Dropkick right off of the roof, they are grabbed out of mid air by Samuel McPherson!!!

Rob:  Samuel grabs onto Andrew by the throat and throws him right into the door.  He begins smashing his face into the door repeatedly!

Ada:  Ivan goes to stop Sam, but Raab picks him up by the back of the shirt and throws him right off of the roof!

Liam:  Ivan Darrell has been eliminated!!!

Rob:  Sam whips Andrew toward Raab, who chops him across the chest.  He turns right into another chop from Sam, then again from Raab.  He ducks under a third from Sam.

Ada:  He hits a Yakuza Kick to Sam, but Raab grabs onto him and thrusts him over the ledge.  He grabs on for dear life, but Raab stomps on his hands, one at a time.

Rob:  Eventually, Andrew has no choice but to drop down!  That’s it!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Andrew Garcia has been eliminated!  Your winners and STILL Hardcore Tag Team Champions… The Monstimals!!!

The Monstimals get their belts and tighten them around their waists.  They take a moment to look down and see Andrew and Ivan lying on the inflatable pad below, still in shock from the two story fall.  They then walk menacingly toward the chains.  They grab onto them and begin pulling, but it comes up much easier than they expect.  It comes back and it is completely unraveled, and the Jeckels are gone!

Crowd:  *BIG POP!!*

Ada:  What the… where did they…

Just then, they look down and see Raisa and Helena standing down by the opposite pads.  Helena has a knife between her teeth.  Raisa waves at them in an oddly sweet way.  Helena then pulls the knife out and repeatedly stabs at the pad.  Raab and Sam look to one another, and their monstrous postures slump just a little as the pad deflates.  They turn around and instantly start throwing hands with Jack and Jake!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Raab and Sam don’t stand much of a chance as Jack and Jake ram oversized mallets into the stomachs of Raab and Sam.  They then crack them over the skulls with the mallets and kick them in the stomach, causing the Hardcore Tag Team Champs to fall down onto the deflated pads!!!

Crowd:  HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Jack and Jake clank mallets together as they look down to see Raisa and Helena jumping up and down and cheering for Jack and Jake.  They also see The Monstimals lying motionless.  They sign for the belts, and Helena and Raisa move Raab and Sam around just enough to take the Hardcore Tag Team Championship belts.  They move around to another side of the building as Jack and Jake tumble fairly gracefully over the ledge and onto a free inflated pad.  After a minute, the camera catches up with them as they crack their necks and backs before sliding off of the pad.  They take the belts from Raisa and Helena and sling them over their shoulders as they walk toward the building and enter!

The scene cuts to a pre-recorded vignette of SCU TV Underground Champion Cordelia Clark as she hangs out in her living room with her championship slung over her shoulder. She’s in more of an amused mood as she begins to express her thoughts.

Cordelia: You know… it’s occurred to me. All this time that I’ve been in Sin City Underground and I haven’t actually done an interview or spoken to anyone in any capacity. Well, if you ask me… none of the interviewers that are employed by the company are worthy of even talking to me and that actually goes for most people in SCU and heck, most people in this business in general. But, there are some exceptions… and really, I’ll be the first to admit that there needs to be some variety around here AND I need to do more than just cut promos, wrestle and leave. So… I’ve decided to shake things up a little this week! I want to introduce you to someone VERY important to me…

Cordelia has a smirk on her face as a young, brunette woman, though older than Cordelia, walks in and sits down on the couch next to her.

Woman: Hey Cordy!

Cordelia: ...my big sister… Morgan Clark! She too is a wrestler… albeit part time… and if you think I run my mouth, just wait until you get a load of the things that she says.

Morgan: I feel sorry for you sis… I really do!

Cordelia: I’m a champion in SCU! How can you feel sorry for me?

Morgan: Well for one, there was a promotion from here recently to the SCW roster and it wasn’t you. Okay, so maybe it’s a bit early for you and I get that… but the person that they promoted. Krystal Wolfe. Really?

Morgan scoffs and rolls her eyes.

Morgan: What is HER redeeming value anyway? The truth of the matter is that she was only promoted because of who she was trained by, not because she has any skills or any true abilities or stands out in any way other than being Sonic the Hedgehog with different reproductive organs….

Cordelia has to stop herself from laughing.

Cordelia: Yeah… I warned you all about her mouth…

Morgan: Don’t get me wrong though, Cordy’s the better wrestler. Maybe I should go back into managing… maybe I should join you in SCU in that capacity…

Cordelia: ...that’s something to think about. But, you’re not wrong. I beat Krystal Wolfe a while back. Yet, she’s the one that got a pre-show match for High Stakes and until the day of the show, I wasn’t even aware that I was wrestling? Yet, she’s the one that got the promotion? It sure didn’t go very well for her considering Andrea Hernandez routed her from the building.

Morgan: You know why else I feel sorry for you? You can’t seem to shake the bimbo parade.

Cordelia: Who?

Morgan: You know… Angel Kash and all the copies of her… well… they’re ALL copies honestly. Now you’re facing her twin in Veronica Taylor in your first actual defense of the title? The last time you faced her, you vomited in your promo… remember?

Cordelia: Just the fact that I even have to look at that FACE again! I mean my god! Her face is so horrendous that the coronavirus doesn’t even want to infect her because she’s that damn UGLY! But… the important details to remember number one, I beat Veronica before. Number two? The shallow, dime a dozen plastic models with the intelligence of a banana slug? They haven’t been able to touch me because of course they haven’t. They don’t know how to get by without daddy’s money… or Gianni giving Veronica any ‘special favors’ if you know what I mean. And that’s without even mentioning that I am FAR superior to them in every way…

Morgan: What the audience needs to know is that my sister is the definition of prodigal greatness! You’ve seen what she’s done so far. It’s not just the fact that she’s a champion. It’s the fact that she’s already beaten the likes of Angel Trash and Ug-ronica Taylor already! It’s the fact that aside from ONE fluke instance of Cordy being unfairly placed out of her element in the Combat division that one time, she’s been invincible! She could easily be mad that this company clearly has it out for her when they sic Angel Bot 2.0… AKA Ug-ronica Taylor… in the ring with her again for the championship when she’s done WHAT to earn it? But she’s not. Because my sister knows how to be a real role model for such a terrible generation lost in mumble rap and TikTok. And that’s why she’s so good at what she does!

Cordelia: Thanks for the good word, big sis…

Cordelia pauses, acting as if she appears to have an idea.

Cordelia: Maybe we SHOULD look into that ‘manager thing’...

Cordelia and Morgan ponder this thought as the scene fades out...

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
Re: Sin City underground Ep 79 results
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 09:03:53 AM »

The cameras cut to the parking lot of the Staggs Dungen. Combat Champion Merlot Ayano leans on the trunk of her car, waiting, deciding whether it's worth entering the building or not.

Merlot turns to her right as two black SUVs pull in. The first SUV passes up Merlot slowly as it turns left to pull in next to Merlot's car. The second SUV turns left before Merlot to pull in to park by her driver's side of the car.

The first SUV sees Combat Champion Eyesnsane, behind him is Mrs. Right, front passenger Mickey and Dax behind him, exit the vehicle. The second SUV has Kaos exiting from the passenger seat with Michi exiting from the driver's side.

OTE gathers in front of Merlot. They look at the building, then at Merlot.

Merlot: Aye. Decided to join after all?

Merlot quickly gazes at the group in front of her until they land on Michi.

Merlot: Been told we have match coming up.

There’s a small pause.

Michi: I hope you've been training.

Merlot: Live at a dojo. Training isn’t something Merlot just do, is incorporated into life.

Another pause.

Michi: I know, you proved that to me already.

Merlot: Hai, same for you. But need to talk about a fews things. But now is not time.

Eyesnsane walks over to Merlot. He adjusts his Combat title on his shoulder.

Eyesnsane: You going in?

Merlot: Was waiting a moment. GRIME wants SCU to enter and attack. If is Omasa in there, Merlot can handle without issue. But is no smart to enter alone if entire community is in there.

Eyesnsane: You ain't alone, champ. Just because you and Michi got a part two coming up doesn't mean shit.

Dax: Yeah, But Merlot is right on the numbers. Only for Merlot, it went from just her to now 7 of us if she walks in with us.

Merlot: Hai. The better our numbers are, better the plan is. Better chance at success.

Mrs Right: We're still outnumbered, but we need to go inside. Cordelia Clark has a match, and we can't allow GRIME to get involved and take another title from us.

Kaos: First the Hardcore tag title and Cyan being the TV champ. We can't afford to see the other TV change hands to them.

Mickey: Ye may not be a fan of Cordelia, none of us are, but it's about the title and getting a bit of retribution for all the things those gobshites done to is over the last year.

Merlot: Cordelia’s match will play out how it plays out. We aren’t in ring, shouldn’t interfere with that. Must focus on not letting GRIME taking liberties. And need to strengthen numbers to take show back.

She turns to Eyesnsane

Merlot: As Combat Champions, we should lead charge.

Eyesnsane: Well, let's go.

Merlot gets out her car keys and pops the trunk. She takes her Combat title and puts it around her waist. Merlot looks at OTE.

Merlot: Come, Merlot even the odds.

OTE moves closer to Merlot and looks inside the trunk. They see a half dozen baseball bats and a dozen kendo sticks.

Eyesnsane: I knew I liked you for a reason.

Merlot: Hai.

Merlot grabs a black metal baseball bat. Eyesnsane grabs a kendo stick and places it on his back between his pants and belt to hold it in place, then grabs a baseball bat. Mickey and Dax do the same.

Michi grabs two kendo sticks, as does Kaos. Mrs. Right grabs two baseball bats. Eyesnsane closes the trunk for Merlot. He nods to let her lead the way.

Two more cars enter the parking lot. Merlot and OTE look on as a red two-door sports car drives past them to park next to Eyesnsane SUV. The second car, a blue 4 door sedan with limo tinted windows, stops in front of them.

The back driver window lowers, we see the Underground champion Dahlia Rotten.

Dahlia: Y'all going in?

Merlot: Hai.

Dahlia: Let us park first.

Eyesnsane: No worries, we got you.

Team Canada parks their sedan next to the sports car we see had Celeste North and Jenifer Lacroix. Jenifer gives Merlot a slight bow to show respect; Merlot does the same.

Earl Lockyer, Stewart Mason, and Dahlia Rotten walk a few feet behind Le Coven. Merlot pops her trunk.

Merlot: Help yourself.

Team Canada helps themselves to a kendo stick. Celeste shows that she's already holding a chain with a padlock on it like the ones GRIME uses.

Celeste: A taste of their own medicine.

Jenifer raises her hands to show Merlot that she's already wearing brass knucks.

Merlot: Hai. Let’s move.

Eyesnsane closes the trunk for Merlot again.

Eyesnsane: Lead the way.

The group starts walking towards the doors as they see the Good Shepherds doing the same. As everyone gets closer, Gerald, who gets to the door first, turns to the SCU roster.

Gerald: No need to enter. I'm the God appointed soldier of SCU. I will go in there and take care of everything.

The SCU stars keep walking towards the door.

Eyesnsane: Hey Jenifer, get him.

Jenifer charges at Gerald and leaps forward, hitting him with a superwoman punch. The brass knucks connect to his jaw, dropping him down to the feet of Andrew Borg and Mother Mavis.

Mickey and Dax open the door as Merlot walks in first…

Merlot: Charge!

Merlot yells as she sees GRIME wrestlers attacking Kelli Torres, Mz Holly Wood, Halo, Stacy Ruin, Melissa Ruin, Coby Quik, Tim Staggs, and The Fox Brothers. 

Vs

Uncensored TV Championship
SCU Rules

Veronica Taylor vs Cordelia Clark

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!

Turn my Swag on by Keri Hilison hits over the pa system as the lights begin to flash all over the arena, as the fans give a loud ovation of booing. As, a makeshift runway appears, and soon a red carpet is rolled on top of it. As, out from the back steps Veronica Taylor with outstretched arms as the fans boo her, before grabbing her mirror and blowing herself a kiss. After, a few moments she begins to do a model like strut on the red carpet runway as a few photographers appear to take her photos, as she poses arrogantly. She, then takes a look around her grabbing her perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprays it around to get rid of the "stench" in the arena.

Liam:  From Beverly Hills, CA standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 122lb, she is… “The First Class Mean Girl”... Veronica Tayyyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr!!!

Veronica then stands at the end of the entrance ramp, doing some more poses. Before, raising her arms in the air as the fans fill the air with more boos. Before, she mouths to the camera "So damn first class baby", before blowing a kiss to the camera. She then moves to the ring apron, yelling at the referee to lower the ropes for her, which he does as Veronica enters under the bottom rope. As, she then stands in the center of the ring raising her arms in the air, before lowering them slowly. Then, she grabs out her perfume and sprays it all around killing the stench in the ring. As, Veronica then takes off her diamond necklace and hangs it on the corner, as she grabs her compact mirror and makes sure her makeup is done flawlessly. As she fluffs her hair, and blows herself a kiss.

The radio version of "Sucker" by Charli XCX hits the PA system and Cordelia Clark steps through the curtains, instantly drawing some boos from the crowd.

Liam:  On her way to the ring, from Princeton, NJ standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 125lb, she is your Uncensored TV Champion… Cordelia Clllllllllllark!!!

She starts to walk down the ramp, obviously confident in her self-proclaimed, prodigious abilities. She has a smirk on her face as she gets to the ring, obviously enjoying whatever reaction she's getting from the fans. When she enters the ring, she finally acknowledges the "haters" with a 'hush' signal, which only serves to incite them to boo her louder. Cordelia has a laugh to herself at this, as she starts to focus on her match and the song fades.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  With GRIME taking over, we get the “pleasure” of calling an SCU Rules match, and I can already hear the crowd yawning. The action is starting up as the two circle each other.

Ada:  Veronica looks out to the group of GRIME stars that come down the rampway, and she can’t help but smirk and flips her hair.  Cordelia darts at her for a tie up, but Veronica ducks.

Rob:  Veronica then grabs onto Cordelia’s tights and flings her into the corner.  Veronica stomps over to her and then kicks at her a few times.  Indigo and Light Blue shout in her face.

Ada:  Cordelia grabs onto Veronica’s leg to block the last kick.  She tries to stand up, but Veronica punches her in the face, sending her back into the corner.

Rob:  Veronica runs and goes for a kick, but Cordelia moves out of the way.  She rolls Veronica up from behind.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Ada:  Veronica gets a shoulder up.  She rolls to the apron.  Cordelia gets up, stumbling just a bit, and Veronica hits a high kick over the ropes to Cordelia’s head.

Rob:  Cordelia is in a little bit of trouble here.  Veronica climbs inside and puts her knees up and bangs Cordelia’s head into her knee.  As it bounces off, Veronica Clotheslines her.

Ada:  Mac and Cheese bangs a steel pipe against the ring steps, stirring up the mayhem. She spins Cordelia around and then goes for a Catapult into the corner.  But Cordelia is able to stop colliding with the turnbuckle.

Rob:  As Veronica tries to get up, Cordelia kicks her in the side of the head.  She grabs Veronica and slams her into the corner.  She begins kicking her rapidly.

Ada:  As Veronica starts to sink, Cordelia chokes her with her boot.  She holds onto the top rope for support as she pushes in. Jade climbs onto the apron and taunts Cordelia, while Cordelia taunts her right back with each stomp.

Rob:  Veronica tries to get out of it, but Cordelia is fired up now.  Jade steps down and the referee comes over and begins counting for her to break.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HER GO!

Ada:  Cordelia listens, but not without slapping Veronica across the face.  She steps back and waves Veronica toward her.  She nods her head as she picks Veronica up for a Scoop Slam.

Rob:  She grabs onto Veronica and flips her over with a Snapmare, followed by a kick to the back.  She then does a Floatover Stunner to Veronica and goes for the cover.

One!
Two!

Ada:  Cadet Blue “accidentally” moves Veronica’s foot onto the ropes.Veronica rolls out of the ring and tries to escape Cordelia.  However, Cordelia cuts her off.  As Veronica starts to go the other way Cordelia runs faster and tackles her down.

1!
2!
3!

Rob:  The count begins, and Cordelia picks Veronica up and rolls her inside.  She climbs in and sizes Veronica up and swings off the ropes with the Heartbreaker (Spinning Double Knee to chest)! She then rolls her up for the pin!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Here is your winner and STILL Uncensored TV Champion… Cordelia Clark!!!

Jade slides inside of the ring before any music starts.  She pulls Cordelia up from the mat and plants her with a Short Arm Clothesline with the lock and chain around her wrist.  Indigo, Light Blue, Mac and Cheese, and Cadet Blue slide inside of the ring, and Esther, Kittie, and Angel of Filth rush down to ringside as well.  They circle Cordelia, and they start to move in, as Veronica rolls out of the ring to safety.

Just then, “Weapon World” plays over the speakers, and the fans erupt into cheers as Eyesnsane, Mrs Right, Dax, Kaos, Mickey, and Michi rush down the ring with bats in their hands.  The ladies of GRIME back up slightly, ready to stomp Over the Edge until they see the bats.  There is a standoff as Cordelia looks more confused about OTE being there than being attacked by GRIME.  She looks back at them and then to GRIME.  OTE clears a path for Cordelia, and as she exits the ring, Kelli, Halo, Celeste, Jenifer, Melissa, and Merlot help to clear the path as Cordelia moves backstage. The standoff continues for a few minutes until Filth snaps her fingers and calls the ladies back.  Filth flicks her tongue and laughs as she is the last to exit the ring.

Filth:  Take your moment.  We got alllllll night, bitches…

Filth and the rest of the ladies out there move out into the crowd, disappearing.

We find our way to what was once a section of the hallway, away from the ringside area.  There is a low, round table with men and women in GRIME masks, colored in blue, aqua, red, green, and hot pink.  It is clear from their relative lack of clothing that they aren’t actual members of the GRIME roster as they move like amateurs to “Act Up” by City Girls.  Pakistan Green and Sea Green walk up, carrying two kegs each.  They slam them down on the ground and fix the taps, testing them through their masks and into their mouths.  Meanwhile, Saddie Brown is sitting there, getting a lapdance from a guy in a yellow mask, while Cyan sits there with the Uncensored Television Championship around his neck as a well endowed woman in an orange mask backs up on him.  She grabs the camera and puts it close to her face, making kissing noises.  She then shoves the camera out of the way as Sea Green pulls the camera right into his own face.

Sea Green:  You didn’t realize we meant what we said, did you? You thought we just meant that we were going to go around and take a title and call it a day?  Okay, watch this.

Sea Green walks over to the table and flips it over, knocking the dancers to the floor in the process.  He watches as the dancers look up at him, scared.  He shrugs his shoulders.

Saddie Brown:  Ay yo, what the fuck was that man? What you do that for?

Sea Green:  Because I wanted to.

Just then, Pakistan Green walks over and pulls Sea Green’s pants down, and thank goodness for the five second delay, because the censors catch it.  Sea Green turns around and shoves Pakistan Green.

Sea Green:  What the hell?

Pakistan Green:  You aren’t the only one who can do what he wants.  I do what I want too.

And with that, he hauls back and gives a slap to… something that makes Sea Green fall down and struggle to pull up his pants as Saddie Brown lets out a “AWWWWWWWWWW SHIT!”, clapping his hands as the guy dancing on him, stopping only to laugh.

Saddie Brown:  That shit did a helicopter like brrrr rrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr!

He simulates the helicopter motion with his finger before falling back into his seat, laughing.  Cyan chuckles as the red masked dancer brings him a solo cup, shimmying against him before turning to prance off.

Cyan:  I knew I liked you guys for a reason, you crazy sons of bitches.

Sea Green:  Easy for you to say. You didn’t just get your ding dong clocked by a 7 foot monster.

Pakistan Green:  You’re almost seven feet yourself, so stop being pussy. Unless that is what you want to do.

Saddie Brown:  Man, Cyan, rap about that title.  Tell them why you did it.

Cyan: I’m not sure that any of the idiots outside this group will understand. Not even the GRIME members that have taken off their masks seem to remember what this is like. We were supposed to be an unstoppable, anonymous force. Instead, we get overlooked, all while running around doing someone else’s bidding. It’s almost worse than what life was like before we put on the masks in the first place. Fuck that. It’s long past time that we do what’s best for us.

Saddie Brown nods his head.

Saddie Brown:  Okay, okay.  I feel you.  Now what you got to say about Gold and what he did to us earlier, attacking us all during mine and Sea Green’s match. What we gonna do about that?

Cyan: Gold has made himself our problem now. He promised that nobody that crossed us was going to be safe from our wrath. Then he stupidly went and threw himself into the crosshairs, not that I’m surprised.

Saddie Brown: ...but, on a scale from one to ten, how bad do you really feel for Gold?

Cyan: I would feel worse if he occasionally won anything or pulled his own weight around here.

Saddie Brown laughs.

Saddie Brown:  Naw, let me be more specific.  How bad do you feel for attacking his punk ass and taking his shot at Crybaby Carter? Even that’s a match Gold coulda won, and he’d be in your shoes right now. You straight ganked that shit. How bad do you feel?

Cyan: I don’t. He’s upset, but that’s on him. Gold thinks that he really had a chance of going out, beating Carter, and taking the GRIME Uncensored Television Championship for himself. Unfortunately we weren’t willing to take that risk. If you want a job done right, you have to do it yourself, so we did. We told everyone that we were going to come out and take what we wanted. Gold can’t say he wasn’t warned.

Saddie Brown tilts his head to the side and cups his hand around his ear like he’s listening harder.  He then points to Cyan.

Saddie Brown:  See that?  We don’t feel bad.  And why the fuck should we? We’re tired of being on the back burner.  The abuse of power around here is unreal.  And if we weren’t under contract, we would fuck up outta here.  But, it’s better this way.  If we win?  Cool.  If we lose? Hey, at least we had fun tearing down this messed up establishment.

Cyan: This is just what happens when you back a talented group of individuals into a corner. They lash out. They rebel. They fuck shit up.

Pakistan Green:  Gold painted that target on his back. So now, instead of going around and doing exactly what we fucking want to everybody, most of that “want” is going to be directed at him.  Wanting to crack his skull open.  Wanting to break every bone in his body at least once. Wanting to end his career.  Wanting to make an example of him just to show how little we care about everyone and everything this company stands for, because it is clear that it does not stand for us.

Sea Green: But, are you really surprised? No company has ever stood for us, so why did we expect this to be any different?  Every rebelution starts with good intentions, but as they get a little power, they start to forget what it’s like to be the underdog.  To be powerless. To be the backbone of a cause.  Well, we haven’t forgotten. If you want to get technical, this collective is the heart of GRIME, and Filth and her collection of underlings is exactly what we were fighting against from the get go. I reckon we could be the end all of it too, so don’t push us too far.

Saddie Brown:  Damn straight, brothers! Damn straight.

Just then, we see masked member Light Blue walk up onto the scene with a red solo cup almost instantly in her hand.  She looks around and lets out a “Whooooooo!” as she dances along to the music.

Light Blue:   It’s poppin’ up in here.  You guys got room for two more?

Sea Green:  Two more?  I only see one.

Cyan:  That ass is plenty for two though.

Light Blue:   One for the party, two to roll with your crew. I’m down with your message, and so is Indigo.  She just a little tied up getting ready for her match and don’t want to “drink and fight”, whatever the hell that means.  Plus, fuck Filth and Gianni.

Pakistan Green:  Fuck Filth and Gianni!

Saddie Brown:  FUCK Filth and Gianni!!

Sea Green:  FUCK Filth AND Gianni!!!

Cyan:  FUCK FILTH AND GIANNI!!! The bigger the party, the messier it gets. I like messy.

Light Blue:   Damn right. Once she finished beating those lame ass hoes, she’ll join us.

Just then, “Body” by Megan Thee Stallion plays over the ratchet speaker and the dancers get back to work.  Sea Green joins them, dancing between them, and after his accidental peep show moments ago, he has a few more fans than before.

Mrs. Right is walking through the hallway and as she turns a corner wearing her Over the Edge shirt and black jeans she come face to face with GRIME member Jade.  The two women stand in silence for a moment….

Jade: Well, well look at you.  I’d say from the looks of things your questionable choice of friends may be paying off.

Mrs Right: What’s that supposed to mean?

Jade: Oh, just that it seems you’ve been able to hit your stride.  I see you found your way to Night of Champions.

Mrs Right: It seems we both have managed to do that.  As for my choice of friends well I don’t regret it at all.

Jade: Well as you can see, your little stunt did not ruin my plans and only altered the path a bit.  It’s a shame, I could have helped you more and we could have accomplished so much more where you would be the focus, instead of just one of the gang.

Mrs. Right chuckles…

Mrs Right: Oh, is that so?  Look, you were always one to talk about this plan and that.  The thing is I felt we were being overlooked in GRIME.  At the end of the day, I have goals of my own and like I’ve said from the beginning.  I’m here to be the best of the best and that has been happening for me since leaving GRIME.  My choice was not personal against you.  It was just the right choice for me.

Jade: Sure, if you say so.  You may have had a streak of luck with some help, but there is going to come a time where you have to rely on just yourself.  Just like I did and then I guess we will see how far you get.  Who knows, maybe you’ll get to a place where I’ll allow you to challenge for the Uncensored TV championship I’ll have soon.

Mrs Right: Oh how gracious.  How about you actually win that title first.  As for me week in and week out I prove that pound for pound I am one of the very best women getting in that ring right now.  It’s why I’m going to Night of Champions.  Oh and if you stick around you are going to be in for a real treat because you will get to see more of my great wrestling skill on display against Jennifer Lacroix.

You see I’m not just some fitness model to be taken lightly.  This is far from my first time wrestling and I’m going to continue to show the world just that and remind them of just who I am.  My ceiling in this company is sky high.  Whether in tag team action or alone.  I know in my heart that I am a world beater.  Oh and title or not if you ever want to get in that ring with me, you can be made to tap out also.

Jade laughs and starts to slowly walk away….

Jade: Good luck out there hun… don’t break a leg.

Scene fades to black as Mrs. Right folds her arms in front of herself while looking at Jade walk away…..

Vs Vs] Vs

Uncensored TV Championship
Ladder Match

Skag vs Jacob Johnson vs Gold Vs Cyan

Liam: The following contest is…

Before Liam can get into the introduction, Cyan comes flying through the curtains.  He stumbles back, dropping the Uncensored Television Championship to the ground.  Gold charges through the curtains, looking for a Clothesline, but Cyan ducks and hits a kick to the back of Gold’s head.  Gold nearly falls off the stage, but catches his balance.  Cyan tries to throw him off the stage, but Gold trips him up and tosses him straight through a table!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gold picks up the Television Championship and begins carrying it toward the ring. He looks around, raising the belt up in the air.

Gold:   This is MY belt!

He brings it down to his shoulder and makes it to ringside.  Just then, Skag jumps the barricade and leaps off with a Flying Headscissors to Gold!  He picks up the belt and raises it in the air for all to see.  He then slides inside of the ring and hands it off to the referee.

Liam:  I don’t know what the fuck is going on here, but it’s a Ladder Match for the Uncensored Television Championship!  Introducing a bunch of grimey, thirsty assholes!!!

The crowd laughs as Liam exits the ring.  The referee places the belt on the rung and calls for it to be raised up.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Skag slides to the outside to get the ladder, but Jacob Johnson is finishing up wrapping the ladder in barbed wire!  Skag rushes at him, but he kicks him in the gut and does a DDT on the ladder!

Rob:  Jacob is wearing work gloves, so he stands the best chance of getting the belt.  He dumps Skag off of the ladder and then carries it toward the ring, sliding it inside.

Ada:  He gets inside of the ring, but Gold is right there to smack him down with a steel chair!  Jacob drops the ladder.  Gold whips him into the ropes and then hits a Back Body Drop onto the ladder.

Rob:  Gold picks the chair up and smashes it over Jacob’s ladder and his body. I never thought I’d get to say that in a match.

Ada:  And it was so organically stated, too. Jacob is bleeding from the barbed wire.  Gold nudges the ladder out from under Jacob, and begins carefully setting it up.

Rob:  Gold’s hands are cut up, and he sets the ladder up.  Skag rushes inside of the ring, but Gold ducks and picks up the chair.  He tosses it at Skag, and then Dropkicks it into his face!

Ada:  Skag rolls to the corner, and Gold reaches over and takes the gloves from Jacob and slides them on.  He begins climbing up the ladder at lightning speed, ready to grab the title belt any minute!

Rob:  The ladder rocks a little, and Gold steadies himself.  He pulls at the belt, but the ladder is a little weakened from taking damage.  He has hold of it, but it slips!

Ada:  He steps up one more rung, making it even more unsteady, but he is closer to the belt, as he messes with the strap. But the crowd begins booing when Saddie Brown, Pakistan Green, and Sea Green come rushing out!

Rob: Pakistan Green is carrying a table, and Saddie Brown has barbed wire in his hand.  Sea Green has a gas can, and I can only imagine what’s on their mind.

Ada:  Pakistan Green sets up the table as Sea Green clocks Gold in the back with the gas can, spilling it a little.  Saddie Brown and Pakistan Green set up the table and team up, wrapping it in barbed wire.

Rob:  Sea Green is clubbing Gold across the back when Cyan rolls inside of the ring.  He sets the table ablaze in an instant, and then he knocks the table over, putting Gold through the table!

Ada:  Skag seems to want to help as he joins Pakistan Green, Sea Green, and Saddie Brown in stomping on Gold through the flames without a care.  Jacob gets up, and Cyan throws him into the flames of Gold!

Rob:  With one opponent helping Cyan’s crew, and the other two on fire, Cyan begins climbing the ladder.  But the gas spill affects the ladder, and the flames spread to it quickly!

Ada:  Cyan goes as fast as he can up the ladder, but he can’t help but catch the flame on the leg of his pants.  However, he doesn’t miss a beat in unhooking the belt and dropping down as the ring crew puts out the entire fire!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL Uncensored Television Champion… Masked member Cyan!!!

Skag gives each member a high five, saving Cyan for last, giving him a hug to show good sportsmanship.  He goes as far as to raise Cyan’s arm in victory before being edged out by Cyan’s crew.  Skag gives them a nod of respect before allowing them to celebrate, but not before looking back to them, pounding at his chest to let them know he’s got their back.  Medical rushes past him to check on Gold and Jacob Johnson.  We can see a bit of Gold’s bicep, and a tattoo that seems a bit familiar to some who catch it fast enough.  However, the burn there is treated first as they help him onto a stretcher.

Skag waves goodbye to him in a taunting manner before he jumps the barricade to disappear into the crowd.  Team Rebel, inside of the ring, laughs at the wreckage that they’ve caused, laughing at the crowd.  This distraction doesn’t allow them to see Gold sliding off of the stretcher.  Despite the fight from the medical team, he stumbles down to the ring.  He pulls the steel chair from out of the ring, and he goes inside, undetected.  He bashes the chair over Pakistan Green’s head, taking down the biggest one.  He then swings it at Sea Green, taking down the next biggest.  He cracks Saddie Brown over the head with the chair.  Cyan turns just in time to duck.

However, this is when Skag comes back over the barricade, and Light Blue and Indigo rush down the ramp.  Gold is prepared with the chair, but instead, he throws it down at Cyan’s feet and points to the belt. He escapes the ring just as the other three roll inside.  He steps back cockily and then walks up the ramp.

Gold:   In due time, assholes. In due time.

The scene opens backstage where we see Krystal Wolfe standing by looking at her phone, it soon becomes apparent that she is watching Ruby’s promo from the night before.

Krystal: I swear, if you made me chose between “Street Fight against Tempest” or “watching an hour of Ruby Diamond promos” I’d probably choose the Street Fight!

Krystal mutters to herself before pausing.

Krystal: But I’d need at least an hour to think about it first.

Marissa: Only an hour?

Krystal looks up and sees Marissa approaching her.

Krystal: I said at least an hour! And is Dev busy or something?

Marissa: How’d you guess?

Krystal: Well, here’s another question, why are you here? I’m not wrestling until tomorrow night on Climax Control.

Marissa: What? I’m not allowed to speak with my co-workers?

Krystal gives her a knowing look and Marissa sighs.

Marissa: I wanted to know your thoughts on the awards and any plans for the New Year.

Krystal: Provided I survive Tempest, tomorrow right?

Marissa nods and Krystal shakes her head.

Krystal: I’m not going to complain about not being included considering I signed back in May, but Ariana is a Two Time Pride Tag Team Champion and has been turning away challengers since Carter vacated his half of the belts and she’s only up for one award?

Marissa: It is for Future Star and she is up for Tag Team of the Year as part of Team Go.

Krystal: Something she accomplished whilst she is still in her rookie year! Hell, she’s not even old enough to drink alcohol yet she’s beaten wrestlers with far more experience than her and took Dahlia to the limit at High Stakes X.

Krystal sighs.

Krystal: As for my New Year’s Resolution, I have a few, win my first title on either brand, finally got a boyfriend/girlfriend that lasts more than two months.

Marissa: What about Maki?

Krystal: That was before I was a wrestler, but I guess I can include her in that, but my main one is simple, solidify my spot in SCW and SCU and by this time next year, either be nominated or win the Future Star of the Year award.

Marissa nods before walking off as the scene fades.

Vs Vs Vs
Vs Vs

GRIME Nightmare Contendership Match
Gauntlet Match

Angel Of Filth vs Omasa Tazu vs Indigo vs GRIME Masked Celeste vs Kittie vs Light Blue

Liam: This next match is the main event and is a Gauntlet Match!!!

AHS Freakshow Main title theme by James S. Levine starts to play…

Liam:  Coming to the ring calling play by play… She is the GRIME Nightmare Champion… Helena Jeckel!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Helena emerges from the flames and smokes. She takes her time walking down to the ringside area. She grabs the headset and takes a seat.

Rob: Welcome, it’s great to have you

Helena: Yes, I know.

The opening drum beat of “Lollirot” by Jack Off Jill begins blasting through the speakers as the light flash along with the music.  As the instrumentals pick up, Kittie shoves her way through the curtains.  A spotlight lands on her as she pauses, throwing her head forward, and then back.  She lets her hair fall down over her face, and it slowly falls back as she moves her head slowly from one side to the other.

Liam:  Making her way to the ring from Henderson, NV, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 120lb, she is… Kittie!!!

She throws her hands up in the air and lets out a scream before she starts skipping down the entryway.  She bops her head to the side as she goes.  She stops to stick her tongue out to tease a cheering fan or two, and then she continues skipping until about half way to the ring.  From there she makes a mad dash toward the ring, leaping onto the apron.  She quickly bangs her head as she dances to the nearest turnbuckle.  She climbs it, and pauses there, looking out across the audience through her hair as they cheer her on.  She throws her middle fingers in the air before jumping down into the ring.  She paces back and forth quickly as her music dies down.

韻踏合組合 - "一網打尽 (REMIX) feat. NORIKIYO,SHINGO★西成, 漢" starts to play while a video on the SCU screen pops on showing a round table with 12 men and one female. Omasa and among the men we see Hitamashii. Everyone dressed in all black with black sunglasses on. The group is scene having a meeting with Hitamashii and Omasa nodding. The video then cuts to the two in a car as we see Omasa in the passenger seat and Hitamashii driving. The two are seen fleeing from the Tokyo police.

Hitamashii drifts the car to do a 180 to face the police. Omasa sticks her body out the window as she is seen holding a RPG. Hitamashii drives forward towards the police which has them now driving in reverse. Omasa pulls the trigger as we see the rocket leave the launcher. As it looks to blow up the police car the screen turns black with the names Hitamashii and Omasa name appearing in dripping blood.

Liam: On the way to the ring, she is the last woman Samurai of Japan… Omasa Tazu!!!!!

Omasa starts making her way to the ring. She keeps a straight face the whole time as she is all business. Once at ringside she jumps up landing on the apron then jumps again to jump over the ropes and lands in the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Helena: This one starts off great, but it's a waste of time. No one in this match has what it takes to take this title from me.

Rob: Well, whoever wins can say they earned the right to face you.

Helena: Rob, earning the right and beating me are two different things.

Rob: Omasa looks on as Kittie charges at her. Kittie goes for a crossbody; Omasa gets her foot up and kicks Kittie in the chest. Kittie hits the mat on her side.

Helena: A rookie move from a veteran in the ring. This is why none of them can beat me.

Rob: Mistakes happen, Helena.

Ada: Kittie gets to her feet and gets her hands up. Omasa stays in her corner, Kittie waves for Omasa to come after her.

Rob: Omasa leaps towards Kittie with a jump kick. Kittie grabs Omasa's leg and uses her momentum to throw Omasa across the ring. Omasa lands on the mat on her side.

Helena: Again, with the rookie mistakes, but I expected that from this overrated Omasa.

Ada: Omasa gets to her feet, not looking happy with Kittie. Kittie runs at Omasa; Omasa grabs Kittie by her throat and squeezes. Kittie chokes up but breaks free with a hard kick to Omasa's gut.

Helena: Omasa should have just choked her out.

Rob: Kittie backs up and gets her hands up again. Kittie waves for Omasa to come at her. Omasa shakes no this time. Kittie charges at Omasa, throwing a hook; Omasa grabs Kittie's arm and counters with a punch with her free arm to the ribs. Omasa nails another punch to the rib.

Ada: Omasa lets go of Kittie; Kittie drops to her knees, holding her ribs. Omasa stands there looking at Kittie, waiting for her to get to her feet.

Helena: See, Omasa, watching her instead of attacking her, mistakes like that will never fly in the ring with me.

Ada: maybe not, but who you face may or not be Omasa anyway.

Helena: As I said before, this match is a waste of time because it doesn't matter who wins. No one is taking this title from me.

Rob: Kittie tries to get up but yells in pain over her ribs… Kittie leaps over and grabs Omasa to tackle her to the mat. Kittie lands on top of Omasa and nails her in the nose with a headbutt!

Ada: Kittie goes for an elbow, but Omasa grabs the arm and moves it to her side. Omasa turns the elbow and locks in a kimura lock!

Helena: A mistake on Kittie, she went for it, but now she's going to be tapping out.

Rob: I agree; no ropes break in this one. Kittie needs to find a way to break free.

Ada: It doesn't matter as Kittie is tapping!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Kittie has been eliminated!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers as masked member Indigo comes through the curtains.  She raises her arms and points down at Omasa.  However, before she even takes a step forward, Ruby comes up behind her and whips her across her back with Debbi.

Ada:  It looks like Ruby is tired of getting attacked by this one, and she’s getting her back. I can’t say that I blame her, even if I don’t like the bitch.

Rob:  We’re supposed to be impartial.  Not like Ruby, who grabs onto Indigo by the mask and slams her face into the support beam of the stage!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Ada:  Ruby drags her down to ringside by the back of the mask.  Indigo holds onto her mask, rendering her defenseless!

Rob:  She walks to each of the six ring posts and smashes her face into them, one by one.  Omasa stares, almost admiring Ruby’s handiwork.

Ada:  Ruby kicks the ring steps apart and then hits a Bodyslam on Indigo, landing her across the bottom half.  She picks up the top half and smashes it on Indigo!

Rob:  Ruby throws the steps down and lifts Indigo up, Powerbombing her onto the ring steps, and then picking her up again and doing it again!

Helena:  And you wonder why she is still masked.

Ada:  Nobody is wondering anything, because that’s quite clear. But Ruby is treating her as she picks Indigo up and throws her into the barricade.

Rob:  She climbs onto the barricade and leaps off, nailing a Superwoman Punch to Indigo, literally breaking the barricade!

Ada:  She shakes it off and picks Indigo up and rolls her inside of the ring.

Ruby:  FUCK WITH ME AGAIN, YOU WHORE, AND THIS WON’T BE SHIT!!!

Helena:  I respect Ruby more than those competing in this match. She has moxy.

Rob:  If that’s what you want to call it.  Omasa shrugs her shoulders and almost with the tip of the hat, she drops down on Indigo and hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Indigo has been eliminated!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays again.

Liam:  On her way to the ring, representing the masked members of GRIME, she is… Light Blue!

The rampway sits empty, and the crowd begins to wonder.  They continue to stare at the rampway as Liam clears his throat.

Liam:  I said…

Just then, the camera goes backstage to see masked Magenta standing there in front of the boiler room door, a crowbar lodged in between the handles as Light Blue shouts from inside.

Light Blue:   Let me out you bitch!!!

Magenta giggles as Ruby comes back to meet her.  She pats Magenta on the head and then takes her by the leash and moves along with her.

Liam:  Light Blue has been eliminated due to inability to compete!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOO!!!

“American Landfill” by 3 Teeth plays once again as masked member Celeste walks onto the stage.  She is smart enough to turn around to make sure she isn’t being followed.

Rob:  Too bad she doesn’t see the real Celeste walking up behind her.  She wraps the chain and padlock around masked Celeste’s neck and she drags her down to the ground!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!!!*

Liam:  Oh goddamnit! Can we just say this bitch is eliminated?  Yeah?  No?

Ada:  Masked Celeste gets choked out on the ground, and drags her to the back.  Yep, go ahead and call it, Liam.

Liam:  Masked Celeste has been eliminated by Celeste…

"Killpop" by Slipknot starts to play… The lights go down as the whirring sounds begin to rise. The drums kick in and red lights pulse to them. They get louder as the fourth set kicks in and the curtains flip to the side. Angel of Filth comes crawling through them with her black wings fluttering behind her, covered in a black substance.

Helena: Angel of Filth the leader of GRIME, but she knows where she stands when facing me in the ring.

Rob: Well one of these ladies will face you at Night of Champions.

Ada: And both would argue that they have what it takes to beat you.

Helena: And both would be wrong.

Omasa steps back to the ropes and goes over to land on the outside of the ring. She walks over to the announce table and looks at Helena. In Japanese she yells at Helena.

Omasa:  Keep talking shit bitch.

Helena, not sure what Omasa said, still gets to her feet as the look on Omasa’s face makes it clear it wasn’t nice.

Helena: You got something to say to me? You best focus on Filth … 

Filth runs up to the top turnbuckle and jumps off hitting Omasa in the back with a missile dropkick. Omasa goes over to the announce table and spears Helena to the barricade.

Ada: Filth starting things off by any means with that move!

Rob: Filth jumps over the table and stomps on Omasa. Filth grabs Omasa and drags her off of Helena. Helena kicks Omasa off of her at the same time.

Helena puts the headset back on and sits back down.

Helena: They’re lucky I’m not in the mood to beat them both up.

Rob: Filth tosses Omasa in the ring. Filth slides in and kicks Omasa on her back. Filth grabs Omasa and gets her to her feet, Filth jumps and nails a dropkick to Omasa’s back dropping her face first to the mat.

Helena: See, Omasa is nothing. Filth will show her who the leader is. I saw Omasa’s tweets. She claims to be the real leader of GRIME. The disrespect she has will be dealt with.

Ada: Filth gets Omasa to her feet and sends her to the ropes. Omasa bounces off, Filth picks Omasa up and drops her with a powerslam.

Rob: Filth takes Omasa's right hand and extends out then jumps to stomp on it. Filth picks Omasa to her feet and sends her to the turnbuckle. Filth charges at Omasa…

Ada: Omasa gets a foot up and nails Filth in the head to block a spear. Filth falls to her knees. Omasa hits Filth in the face with a front kick that drops Filth to the mat.

Helena: Omasa got lucky, Filth will make her pay.

Rob: Omasa gets on the top turnbuckle and jumps off doing a 360 frontflip… Filth her foot up to counter… Omasa grabs Filth’s foot and lands on her feet. Omasa turns the foot around and locks in an ankle lock!!!

Helena: Wow, okay, that was impressive.

Ada: Filth hops on one leg, Omasa sweeps Filth’s leg to trip her to the ground. Omasa wraps her body around Filth’s leg as she turns the ankle lock to a modified heel lock!!!

Rob: Filth taps out!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match and the number one contender for the Nightmare championship… Omasa Tazuuuuuu!!!!!!

Omasa lets go of Filth. Filth gets to her feet.

Helena: Filth’s not hurt, Filth just tapped out as she knew she was trapped and had no choice. Like a great leader, you take your loss in battle but the war, the war is not over.

Rob: Well the war is bigger then what’s happening inside GRIME. Omasa has called out Merlot Ayano and Jenifer Lacroix. Filth has called out everyone in SCU so no matter who the leader is or wants to be. The two are on the same page when it comes to SCU.

Helena puts the headset down and grabs her title as she slides in the ring. Filth laughs as Omasa turns around to get whacked in the face with the GRIME Nightmare championship by Helena.

Helena walks over to Filth. The two laugh at the knocked out Omasa. They exit the ring and walk up the rampway as the show goes off the air.