Author Topic: Teddy Warren (c) v J2H - Internet Championship  (Read 1833 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Teddy Warren (c) v J2H - Internet Championship
« on: November 08, 2020, 02:43:07 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: One roleplay per week, 10,000 words max.

Good luck!

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Re: Teddy Warren (c) v J2H - Internet Championship
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 09:50:13 PM »
Silence runs deep through the manor of J2H, his wife Melody and their son James Jr. The day had ran through without an ounce of drama or even a raised voice, but it lead to now, it lead to something that was no doubt going to be explosive. J2H himself had used the powers of social media to tell people that there was a big chance they were about to get blasted by the man himself. It was supercard week for Sin City Wrestling and being a roster member trained by Austin Parker, he wasn't taught to sit and be quiet, he was taught lessons outside the ring about the business. Many go through training in the ring and think they're hot shit. Many spend three months falling on their asses and think they are ready for a harsh world, and professional wrestling is a very harsh world, people don't see it, I didn't see it, but they see the lights, the glamour and want to be part of it. Cheap ass trainers will take their money and send them on their way, but Austin Parker taught J2H everything he needed to survive in the world that would throw on the scrap heap and not think anything of it. One of the lesson taught was get eyes on the product, especially on supercards. People think it's constant streams of money coming in for companies, it's regular money through the normal cards, but supercard money is where companies get their pay off. High Stakes was always SCW's biggest seller, more so with people like J2H on the card but he wanted more eyes on the product and there was a lot he could get off his chest. Even when he wasn't involved in SCW, he'd watch when he had the chance and at times, he couldn't believe the amount of garbage he was watching. He couldn't believe the obvious things to make things better, was being missed.

He could have gone and sold this show with anyone, but no one would be open to ask the questions that others wouldn't, there was only one man who would. He knew Stoner, if he wasn't having moments of clarity whenever he was around The Barnharts, would get lost, he knew Pussy Willow and Ms. Rocky Mountains were programmed to be generic, he wouldn't even consider being interviewed by Holly Wood. He needed someone with a connection to SCW, that didn't work for SCW would be the answer, someone who could get his voice heard to more than the SCW fan base, someone who could get one interview world wide and create the hype it needed.

He needed Tommy Knocks.

The host of The Hotwire himself, a man who never held back a day in his life for a word that fell out of his mouth. What people would call controversial, Tommy would call great TV. He was the first name that sprung to the record holding former SCW World champion and it took one call to get things set up and ready to go.

Usually J2H would fly to New York and hang round Tommy, sit there in the studio and talk but being in enclosed spaces was a bad thing due to the pandemic, and J2H had another trip lined up for the next day. He didn't want to play his part in spreading around an infectious virus, so it was set up to do it online.

Melody had put young James Jr down to sleep before walking in to the study of the house, where J2H sits at a desk, looking at a computer screen. She wraps her arms around her husband's neck and kisses him on his cheek, her lips breezing over his light skin. She leans back a little and look at him.

Melody: Nervous?

There was a softness to her tone, but J2H shook his head.

J2H: Not even close babe. There's a lot I gotta get off my chest with this. Being on Twitter ripping the shit out of people is one thing, but people need to hear more about it. Only way people can be pushed to do better is to hear the truth.

Melody: J2Hism?

Melody smiles as she reminds her husband of his past SCW life, trying to get the masses to listen to him with J2Hisms. He returns her smile as he tilts his head towards her.

J2H: Something like that. Everyone is busy sitting on their ass waiting for things to happen, but too blind to make things happen for themselves.

Melody: You don't think this whole thing could upset a lot of people?

Melody had grown a harder skin over the past couple of years, the sparkle had not gone out of her eyes, but she looked through those pretty eyes very differently than the young naive woman who stepped in to SCW all those years ago.

J2H: Frankly, I don't care. SCW are not gonna cancel this match because I made a few people cry. SCW are not gonna give a shit if I'm ripping on their former stars, when their former stars are stupid enough to walk away. For the best part of a year, SCW have been trying to get me on this show, so it doesn't matter if I piss them off.

Melody: What about the future?

J2H: They need me more than I need them. Think about it, Kris Ryans asks how he can get a match with me, Mark Ward calls me and asks me about making that happen. They don't have to like me to do any kind of business with me. I bring more to them than any other superstar in SCW history and they know it.

Melody: Well, good luck babe.

Melody once more kisses her husband on the cheek and leaves the room. J2H, turns his head, his eyes trailing her out.

J2H: Time to do this.

The sounds of Metallica plays through the computer screen that J2H has opted to sit in front of in his study. Rows of leather covered books sit behind him as he sits comfortably in a brown leather chair, baseball cap on his head, slightly ajar to his right. It didn't take long before the New York accent of Tommy Knocks can be heard through the speakers, the screen lighting up with his face.

Tommy: Whoa! Yeah! We're back baby! Welcome to The Hotwire, a very special edition of The Hotwire, with me, Tommy Knocks! This is more than a special edition of The Hotwire, because I said I was done, I was finished, but just when I thought I was out, something pulled me back in. It was gonna take something special to have me back in this chair and special is what I'm bringing you today. We are days away from Sin City Wrestling's biggest show of the year, High Stakes X. Twenty one matches from Sin City Wrestling and Underground, championships on the line everywhere, but there's also one huge return to the ring, that I'm looking forward to, I know you are too, the return of the record holder, the man I called a while ago SCW's greatest wrestler of all time and that man joins me now.

Tommy hits a button or two on his console to bring J2H's face in to the picture, to be recorded on the screen.

Tommy: The legendary J2H! J, there you are, welcome to The Hotwire.

J2H couldn't help but allow a smirk to pass over his face when he heard the term legendary. He knew he was, even if others didn't see it.

J2H: Thanks for being back in the booth man. Out of everyone I could have gone to, just to speak to, there was only you I wanted.

Tommy: That's nice to hear. Before we start with this, let me tell the people out there what's going on. This is being recorded on video for the SCW site, and audio to be released in podcast form at the same time this airs for SCW. We have not spoke about the questions that will be asked, nor will anything be edited out. What you guys are gonna see is raw, unedited, the most straight up interview of all time.

J2H: I wouldn't have it any other way. You see all that fake shit that gets aired, wrestlers sitting there asking to shoot things again because something didn't look right. We ain't playing that game, this is straight up one take shit.

The confident young man leaned back, causing the leather to creak under his body.

Tommy: No one likes that fake shit. So let's get in to it. I hope you've been keeping safe.

J2H: Damn right I have. Any little shit head out there thinking don't wear a mask and all that can go away. They're the problem on why families are not safe. I've been doing all I can to keep my family safe. We're in the house all the time. I drive to Vegas to do what I have to, stay away from the people backstage, do what I gotta, drive back, get tested, stay in again. Anyone that doesn't follow the guidelines, or get a bit pissy cause they don't wanna wear a mask, please, go out and catch it, then keep ya asses in doors. Let it kill off your family members because you're an irresponsible dick and keep it away from my family. I hope you're good too.

Tommy nods his head firmly, throwing a quick thumbs up.

Tommy: I am, I won't go near those Karen's not wearing masks and shit. Has it changed your family life?

J2H: I'll be honest with ya Tommy. I don't like people anyway, I never liked people showing up at my house, I never liked being around anyone at all. I have a house with everything me and Melody could ever want. JJ has all he ever wants, Simpson is enjoying life too now with less work. We get shit delivered all the time, and I only really left the house when I needed to before this shit storm came flying through so nah, this has not changed much for me, I still hate people, I just hate the idiots without a mask even more.

The two men share a laugh as J2H reaches off camera, lifting a glass of what looks to be whiskey and taking a sip, before replacing the glass on the side of the desk, the wood and glass clunking together.

Tommy: Being a dad hasn't seemed to have changed you.

This brought a chuckle from J2H's lips as he looks at the camera.

J2H: Don't fix what's not broken Tommy. I want my boy to grow up not to be looked down on like I was, no matter what he decides to do. This is a world of snowflakes, everyone gets offended, everyone needs a safe space, everyone will cry over ever little thing. This woke bullshit can fuck off, you're not men and women anymore, you're attention seeking pussies. I don't want my boy to grow up like that, I want him to stand up to these idiots, and it took someone like Austin Parker to stop me from whining, I want my boy to grow up strong, and you see that kind of thing as a kid, from the people in front of you. I'll help him grow up strong, Melody will help him grow up with a heart.

Tommy: That's a good way to look at it. This generation of kids are something else.

J2H: These are the future apparently, and if that's our future, we're fucked when Russia comes calling in twenty years time.

Tommy laughs at J2H's joke - or was it a joke? 

Tommy: Amen to that brother. So what do you do while at home. You look in great shape so the home gym must be getting a pounding.

J2H: I'm a family guy at home but yeah man, that gym is a place I spend a lot of time in. Fucking look at me Tommy, I was in amazing shape when I was SCW World champion, I was in better shape when I faced JT Midas, and I'm in better shape than that now I'm facing Teddy Warren. I hit that gym every day and it shows. Most people in SCW hit the bar and that's about it.

Tommy: SCW does have a lot of people who like to drink. I heard a rumor the other day that there's a J2H and Melody reality show in the works, any truth to that?

A frown finds its way to the face of the young man.

J2H: Fuck no. I don't like people in here as it is, I ain't opening my house, my family house to a bunch of strangers so more strangers can sit on their lazy asses back home and judge us. Fuck that, I ain't that stupid to let that happen. I fucking hate those kind of shows. MTV should be sued by the world for creating shit like that. You will not see me in something like that. If Melody wants to do something like that, I'll move out.

He laughed, showing it was an off the cuff comment, not something he would seriously consider.

Tommy: So lets talk about something that happened earlier this week, and something to expand on it. Social media. I'm not around on there anymore, I check in once in a while but there was a bit of a blow up with you earlier this week.

J2H rolls his eyes in a joking manner, as he cracks his knuckles.

J2H: Oh I was hoping this was gonna come up.

A wide smile crosses the face of the young man.

Tommy: Bobbie Dahl seemed more than defensive for someone.

J2H: Bobbie Dahl is a joke. That was something she never needed to put her nose in, but she did and got all fucking weepy when it bit her in the ass. People shouldn't get involved in shit if they're gonna prove they're part of the snowflake generation. I mean fucking hell, standing up for a random like Rage is just stupid. She has no links with him, I mean who she gonna stand up for next? O'Malley? It's so random to keep her name out there, the woman can't even keep herself in character half the time.

Tommy: I muted her a long time ago. I didn't need that shit.

J2H: Oh, I'm begging her to block me. She blocked Alicia Lukas for calling her a hypocrite, I did the same and she goes off crying. If it walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it's a duck, right?

Tommy: Right.

J2H: So if it walks like a hypocrite and talks like a hypocrite, then it's Bobbie Dahl. Alicia Lukas gave her a golden ticket when she sold the injury Bobbie gave her, Bobbie should have been the greatest female heel since Mikah, and what did she do? Fail. She lost and lost and lost and fucked off. Now she's trying to be relevant again by standing up for someone she used to rub one out to...

Tommy: That's a horrifying thought.

J2H: Tell me about it, but just cause she used to play flick the bean over that ugly bastard years ago, she thinks she can  get involved in something that don't concern her. Hell, Synn posted the fucking picture and liked my response because he fucking gets I did something no else could do with Rage and get him focused on one thing, me, and not random acts of violence. Synn gets it, Synn tried for years to get him to do that, I did. Rage was a horrible person anyway, she's defending an asshole.

Tommy: Please tell the world, the floor is all yours.

J2H: You've been backstage when a new champion is crowned, right?

Tommy: Yeah, new champion comes through, people cheers, applaud, that sort of thing.

J2H: Right, and when I came through the curtain as champion, one of the most shocking things in SCW history, I had Goth giving me evil looks and I saw Rage yelling in the corner to Christian and Mark, demanding a match, that he should have won. A fully grown ape was standing to one side having a full blown hissy fit because a kid had won the title. The guy was an entitled joke and I took so much pleasure in saying no, he couldn't have a shot at my championship. He looked down his nose at me from day one and never had an ounce of respect for me or anything I did, so Rage, if you're watching, fuck you, every time I see you mentioned, I will rip on you. Also, if Kittie ever gets sick of you, and it's a miracle she hasn't already, Bobbie will let you share her bed.

Tommy shudders at the thought.

J2H: He is one of the reasons I never joined the Seven Deadly Sins. The real ones I mean, not the shit that Keira Fisher is messing around with, the original group.

Tommy: You could have joined them?

J2H: Yeah, Synn offered that a while back, held a limo door open for me to get in, the start of being a Sin, but I said fuck that. I mean Gabriel threw me in the trash, Despayre was just fucking annoying, and Rage, well, I'd rather poke my eyes out then ever be affiliated with him. Fucking glad he's not on social media.

Tommy: Do you think social media is good or bad for the wrestling world?

J2H: For the most part, it does it's job, gets interest unless it's Wednesday, never go on Twitter on a Wednesday, it's just Roxi Johnson perving over other women. Now if I guy did that, tell the sex they were interested in that they had crushes on them in public, we'd be called pervert, scum, be attacked all over the place but because Roxi's got a pair of tits, targeting people with a pair of tits, it's all good. Seriously, I don't know how Keira hasn't put a stop to this. If I was doing that every Wednesday, that would be pissing on my marriage vows, that would be a slap in the face to Melody, but hey, fuck it, it's Roxi right? Can do what she wants, cause she's Roxi. Newsflash, Roxi don't care about being a hero, how can you be a hero when you humiliate your wife every Wednesday for likes?

Tommy: My wife would kill me if I pulled that shit.

J2H: Just call yourself Roxi Johnson and you'll get away with it. Keira is basically a cuck, yes Roxi, no Roxi, feel free to tell other women they're hot, and justify it by saying I'm the only one for you when you've tagged a hundred other women.

J2H just rolls his shoulder back, looking confident in the words passing his lips.

Tommy: So lets talk current day SCW, what do you make of it all?

The young mans hand pulled across his face, hiding the slightest of smiles before answering.

J2H: Compared to what it used to be, it's a shit hole. The male roster is a mess. No one wants to step up and be counted, the only person who did step up, was Jack Washington. He reminded me of me. He said he wanted that championship and he stepped up and said the same thing I did when I won it, fuck everything else, this is all about me. The rest of the male roster is a joke. Kedron Williams, wins roulette, loses roulette, disappears, wins roulette again. He should have been stepping up, probably too fucking busy watching Hocus Pocus. Ben Jordan and Alex Jones, lose World title, Ben fucks off to one match a month, Alex Jones gets cucked by Austin James Mercer who steps up. Look at that roster, name me one person who will step up if Jack Washington keeps that belt.

Tommy: No one comes to mind.

J2H: Cause there is no one. Look back at when I was active, you had Despayre, Goth, Dmitri, even bald angry man, Sean Jackson, Drake Green. Any one of them except bald angry man could have stepped up and took that belt. Hell, I went through wars with Lord Raab.

Tommy: What about the women's side?

J2H: Strong, on the same level as the women around when I was around. You got Evie Jordan, Mercedes Vargas, Amber Ryan, begrudgingly Roxi Johnson, Christina Rose and Andrea Hernandez, these people can step up at any time and not look out of place holding the top title. Alicia Lukas is on fire and I guess you could put Keira Johnson up there, although her winning that top belt would be a fucking disaster. The woman can't talk, the woman has been riding Roxi's coattails for years. No surprise Roxi return and Keira followed in like a lost little puppy dog right after.

Tommy: You mention Alicia Lukas there, a lot of people have been pissed about Wolfslair getting championship shots.

J2H: I would do the same. You can sit and moan and bitch from a distance but have you ever seen Wolfslair half ass anything? No. Have you ever seen Wolfslair miss a promo deadline? No. Have you ever seen a member of Wolfslair sit there on social media and say their work isn't their best? No! The second you put that out there that your work isn't your best, the fans will piss on you, people watching watch with a different mindset, if you think it's a pile of shit, they're gonna think it's a pile of shit and your opponents will pick up on your lack of confidence and rip you to bits. Wolfslair breed confidence, so fuck yeah, give them the shots. If you're sitting and bitching about it, look at yourself and see what you can do to be better.

Tommy: Great point, but you know SCW people, they love to bitch about everything. They win a match, they bitch about how they won that match. So what else would you change about SCW?

This was a big question that J2H was not phased by at all. A relaxed look crosses his face.

J2H: First off, Mercedes Vargas is underused. The woman has been around for years and should be headlining a lot more than she has been. That women's division is hot right now, but it's missing something. To me, take Evie Jordan, Amber Ryan, Mercedes Vargas, Andrea Hernandez and even Jessie Salco, put them together, and let them fuck with everyone. You know why The Mean Girls, or The Fallen was so successful? Because they could fuck with everyone and back it up. You'd think Jessie is a controversial choice, because she is a fucking idiot a lot of the time, we all know it, but she, like Mercedes, has been around for a long time, they know how to play the game. Those five would give people targets to aim at, but they will back it up, making them even more hated, and that's money.

Tommy: You mentioned Jessie there, the same Jessie Salco that's demanding a rematch for the Roulette championship, after she told that German chick to earn it.

J2H: Jessie's mouth is always five minutes ahead of her brain. She was part of a good group of friends, who fucked her off for stealing a gimmick from Ben Jordan. Stealing happens in this business, but fucking hell, don't try and steal shit from someone more popular than you are. Kate Steele fucked up there by stealing from a cartoon more popular than she is, but Jessie needs to fucking think. Jessie needs to think before she puts her foot in her mouth. If she wins her next match, you might see that as earned, but the woman needs the guidance of Amber, Evie, Mercedes and Andrea to stop her putting her flat foot in her mouth again.

A firm nod seems to illustrate J2H's point with his last comment.

Tommy: Seems like a reoccurring theme in SCW, it's like a game of musical chairs with the championship belts lately.

J2H: It's cause so many fall in to the trap of thinking they won the belt, that's the end of the fight when it's the beginning of a new fight. All these champions dropping belts is because they think they're done it all, they're not smart enough to sit there and reboot and start again, says a lot about the roster.

Tommy: Don't get me started on people who leave after losing a belt.

J2H: Like Griffin Hawkins.

Tommy: Well, you said that, not me.

J2H: Guy's a fucking idiot. He spent months building up a legacy that he's flushed away. Roulette, Internet, epic runs with those, gets what he wants although lets be fair, he was given that belt, I don't know if Ben Jordan had seen his run natural come to an end and didn't want to put the effort in, but nine times out of ten, Ben Jordan wins that match. For Griffin to lose it and run out the door, probably giving a bullshit excuse to the bosses, only to work elsewhere, it's a slap in the face of SCW, it's a slap in the face of his legacy, it's a slap in the face of the fans, it's an insult to pro wrestling. It says a lot about the man who would walk away rather than fight to win that belt back. I lost the belt, I won it back. Here's the truth, Griffin Hawkins is a child in a man's body. He wants everyone to cook his dinner and wipe his ass. There's a reason I've gone nowhere else, and that's because winning the SCW World championship is the best it gets, the best in the world come to SCW. You're world title belts you're handed elsewhere, there's no sense of achievement in that, because the competition is piss poor. Take the top people elsewhere and put them in SCW and watch them fail, because they're not as good as they think they are. Amber Ryan, Jack Washington, Wolfslair all came in with the right attitude from elsewhere, others didn't. Maki, big star elsewhere, couldn't cut it here. That is Griffin Hawkins. He couldn't cut it anymore, so he showed what a bitch he truly was when people did what they could to get him over. Enjoy your shitty companies Griffin, those ones where they think you're a star, because that's your level.

Tommy: You can't say you didn't try and help him.

J2H: I did, and it pisses me off I'd pin my flag to such a dickless bitch. When I spoke to him, I thought he was more of a man than he turned out to be. I'm annoyed at that, I feel like I was backing the right horse. He'd have been more at home in SCU.

Tommy: You got a mention on SCU the other week, by Gold, do you know who he is? 

J2H: I figured it out. I can't really say, but it's an ex SCW star from way back in the day, someone who had been around for a long time. I have like a handful of friends in this business and he thought he was one of them, but he was one that came to me after I had doubts after winning the World Championship and said we can work on something, where I would hand him the title. That's never sat well with me and I'm sure he'll be revealed and most will say hey, that guy sucks, but I'm sure SCU will push him to the stars. Be another of their major fuck ups.

Tommy: Not a fan of SCU?

J2H: Never know when it's on Tommy. There's times I'm up late, sitting in my cinema room, bouncing through channels and I remember that's on and I think you know what, I'll sit and watch Vixen, I'll sit and watch Max Burke, two people I knew years ago, I'll watch my old friend Alex Rush and his random shit and then I see the show has been bumped and airs at random times. I ain't turning on the TV every night to see if the network have decided to air your show then. You don't get fans by being inconsistent. They have a lot of problems that need addressing there. Whoever is behind the creative side of that place needs to be fired and replaced with two people I know, who can do the fucking job, because it's messy as fuck.

Tommy: Hypothetically, you buy SCU tomorrow, what do you do to make it better?

J2H: Make it better? First off, you need to make it look like a wrestling company, it's a mess Tommy. I don't know who makes the final call on everything but it's chaos. First off, I'm friends with Gianni, now with the extra n for some reason, but GRIME needs to die and it needs to die now. It's gone on too long and it's fucking boring. If you want GRIME, split it away from SCU, both put on shows. Have Tuesday Night GRIME, Thursday Night Underground and Sunday Night Climax Control. Feed the fans on time through the week. Me personally, I would put GRIME and SCU as one, I'd fire most of the roster. How are the booking shit like Damien Dark, El Dark, Jim The Clown and The FAME when it's been forever since they've uttered a fucking word on SCU or GRIME TV? Get rid of that shit now. Plus I'd move a lot to SCW right away. 

Tommy: Like who?

J2H: The Monstimals, send them up, push Raab towards the World Title, Samuel to the Roulette, Max Burke, right to Internet level, Vixen, World title there. The Three Way, give that Mixed Tag Division a boost, same with Carter and Ariana, in there as a team. I'd also put Alex Rush up there, just let him be random because SCU fucking killed his entertainment with the rhino thing by putting him in a team when clearly, neither of them want to team. Kelli Torres and Halo Williams, both Bombshell or Internet level, Mark Cross, who is way too good to be in SCU, he should be at World title level in SCW, Alexis and Tim Staggs for the mixed tag and of course, The Good Shepherds. Let those guys split across the divisions and mix it up a bit. 

Tommy: Wouldn't leave a lot for SCU.

J2H: You create stars out of people like Coby Quik, Cordelia Clark, The Jeckels, Merlot whatever her name is, Hitamashii, Ruby, seriously, Ruby. You can book shit with a clown who is rarely here, but not Ruby? Build SCU around those guys and you wouldn't have to book multi people cluster fuck matches. That's what I would do. Move a lot up to the big leagues, stop the over inflated roster with a bunch of people who don't care, stop booking stupid matches and fire whoever signs off on the shit that happens and replace them with people from I dunno, Canada and Illinois.

Tommy: I think we can safely say you won't be wrestling for them, or under one of those masks.

J2H: Not a chance in hell. They couldn't afford me.

Tommy: So we got High Stakes X on Sunday, you're appearing for the first time since facing JT Midas, Teddy Warren made the challenge a long time ago. How did it go from being a challenge to being made in to being real?

A tilt of the head indicates J2H thinking before looking back at the camera.

J2H: Christian and Mark are good businessmen, and they allow people to be creative. Any SCW star of past and present can show up and talk about what they want. That might change thanks to Caleb Storms being a dick and making challenges a week before the supercard, trying to force SCW's hand, and fucking with plans, probably making Tommy McMasters debut earlier than expected, so they might take away the freedom a bit now, thanks ya dick.

J2H slowly shakes his head. 

J2H: But when we could before Storms could have fucked it up for us, we could show up and talk. I never once approached SCW for work, they need me more than I need them. So I showed up with JT Midas, and JT did his thing, I did mine, walked back through the curtain and Christian was on the spot to deal with that and things were signed quickly. With Teddy, SCW had a year to try and get me, so it was more of a lot of negotiations back and forth for a lot of that time.

Tommy: When did you agree to do it for sure?

J2H: I think it was like back in July when things were getting closer to being done. It was around the beginning of August when my name went on a contract and half the money was paid. It's just how it works. I wasn't sure on this match, I thought Teddy was a joke, the second he claimed to be the next me, I was irate. I wasn't the next anyone, you go out there with that fucking attitude and you've failed already, I never wanted to be the next Austin Parker, I wanted to be the only J2H. Teddy Warren annoyed me at that point. Everything got signed and I did what a good wrestler is meant to do and show up for work, tease a little, drag people in. More than I can say for most champions in SCW. Again though this was Mark and Christian coming to me to back up what their wrestler had said. It happened again recently too.

Tommy raises an eyebrow at the camera.

Tommy: Do tell.

J2H: Kris Ryans tweeted about how to get a match with me. Let's get this straight, that would be a match people would love, people would pay for, people would give anything to see. Just after that tweet and my response, I got a message from Mark Ward asking if there was any chance of that happening.

Tommy: And is there?

A sly but smug look crosses his face as he looks down the camera.

J2H: I wouldn't rule it out. I know I'm in a good position for bargain, I know that Kris Ryans wants it, I know I could do it with ease. More importantly, I know Kris Ryans would sell this match for a whole fucking year, more than Teddy Warren did, because half the time, I thought I was carrying the lazy fuck on my back. I think the fans would be more than happy for this one, I know wrestling fans of other companies would tune in to watch it. There will be a shit ton of money to be made from this one. It's not a no, it's more of a case of we'll see.

Tommy: That's exciting news. Are you looking forward to Sunday?

J2H: I am absolutely ready, I am feeling great, I am looking forward to smashing Teddy Warren all around Vegas and becoming the new SCW Internet Champion.

Tommy: Speaking of which, are you really just gonna hand the championship to Caleb Storms?

His lip curls from the left hand side as he nods towards Tommy on the screen.

J2H: I am. I don't know if I will hunt him down after the match and give it to him, I don't know if I will wait until the next Climax Control, or even have him at ringside to claim his prize, but he'll get his belt.

Tommy: Has anyone tried to talk you out of doing that and keeping the championship.

J2H's eyebrows point upwards as a smile, indicating it might have been mentioned.

J2H: Well there was a cheeky offer from Christian, and a few others have been speaking to me but I'm a family man, I'm young and I don't need to do this shit full time. I'm not gonna be one of those people who do this till they die in the ring. I could win this and say fuck it and go beat the hell out of Jack Washington and take the World title again and get my combined run up a little more. I don't want this belt I will win from Teddy Warren. Caleb Storms is just the lucky guy who's gonna benefit from it.

Tommy: Well J, it's been great having you on the show. I wanna wish you all the luck in the world, not that you'll need it.

J2H: I won't need it at all Tommy. This match is gonna be fucking easy. Teddy Warren will regret everything he let fly out of his mouth. Thanks for having me on the show.

Tommy: Anytime! Ladies and gentlemen, tune in to SCW High Stakes X on Sunday. Thank you for joining me, I'm Tommy Knocks, that's been the man, the myth, the legend, the greatest superstar of all time, SCW made,  J2H! Take care of yourselves and stay the fuck home!

That was that, the interview was over, the controversial words were out in the world. J2H didn't care who he pissed off, he didn't care what people thought of him to start with, but he was not free of the burden and hoped that people would listen, would take notice to make wrestling a better place. That and the fact he really hope he got under Rage's skin.

J2H is the king of his castle. Even before being a family man, he was the king of his own house, and Melody never tried to change that fact. James was the king, Melody his queen, James Jr, their prince. He was never made to feel less than his worth in his own home, he was supported by his wife and his son, which you could rightly argue, his upcoming opponent was not. So what do kings do? The survey their land, they look over their kingdom, and J2H was a king on many levels, his home, his career, his family, he was the king and he was surveying.

He sat upon the roof of his manor, looking at the land before him. He could see the big opened grass area behind his house, customized through the years, firstly by his grandparents, then his own parents, then by his own little family. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, a play area for his son, a wooden deck for hosting was all part of his vision. He looked down as the wind ruffled through his dirty blonde hair, looking at his family below him, Melody sitting in a paddling pool with James Jr, floating toy ships across the water surface. Melody looks up towards J's position on the flat part of the roof, looking down at his family and points James Jr in his direction, mother and son waving towards him. It took half a second for J to wave his hand towards his family, watching their attention return to the toy ships in the shallow pond, before looking at the camera.

J2H: This is what it's all about Teddy, family, respect, feeling like the man from the second you open your eyes to the time you shut them again. This is what life is all about, but your bitch ass wouldn't know that, would you? I look down on this place and I can feel the respect for me flowing at me, I can feel the power coming back, I can feel the readiness in me and I feel like a man. That's something you can't say the same about when you look at what surrounds you, can you? You can't sit there and breathe this fresh air, knowing that you're actually a somebody.

He breathes in deep, letting the cool air fill his lungs, the oxygen moving to his blood and pumping through his veins.

J2H: You've never had that feeling once in your sad little life and the last couple of years, it's fucking embarrassing. Dressing up like a woman, to having your wife fight your battles, watching her put you down day after day, watching your own child question who you are, watching your family become a boiling hot mess around you and you couldn't do anything to stop it because you wasn't man enough to put your woman in her place?

A disappointing shake of the head follows.

J2H: Your home life is a fucking mess Teddy, you're a fucking mess. More to the point, your career is a fucking mess. You won a championship, good for you, so did The Surf Boys and they sucked, but what have you done to elevate that division? Not a damn thing. What have you done to get noticed? Nothing at all.

He shakes his head sharply.

J2H: And you have the balls to say you're the next J2H?

A serious look moves across his face as the chilled December air presses itself against his cheek.

J2H: Go fuck yourself you thick piece of shit!

The anger coursed through the veins of the former world champion.

J2H: You are nothing like me, and you never will be in any aspect. No one will ever look at you and respect you the way they look at me and respect me. You can't even draw any respect from your own family or friends. My wife looks at me like I am the king of everything, like the world revolves around me. She looks at me like I am the reason there is a world. My son looks at me like I'm his hero, like there's nothing in this world I can't do Teddy. Let's take a look at you. Your wife belittles you constantly, looks down on you from her perch that she's stolen, because she don't fucking belong at the top. She looks down on you constantly, just to be the dominant one. Melody would never do that to me, we're a couple, a team, a partnership, everything is equal, but you're basically dog shit on Kate's shoe. You're fucking nothing to her and your kid, well, your kid doesn't wanna be around you. Her first thought is not of you, she wouldn't want to be in the same room as you if she had the choice. She doesn't even need you Teddy because Kate makes more than you and pays for everything. Your gardener gets more love from them than you do, cause he has fucking value, you don't. The guy who gives your wife coffee has more value then you Teddy, and yet you still think you could even become close to being me?

He takes another long, deep breath, once again filling his lungs with air.

J2H: Lets take a look at your history Teddy. You find yourself here because your wife brought you in to this world, not because you earn it, not because you worked hard, you got a leg up in this business because of Kate. Don't fucking sit there and deny that, you wasn't anywhere near this business and you wouldn't be anywhere near this business if it wasn't for Kate Steele. That's a fact Teddy, nothing more than a cold hard fucking fact. If you never met her, you wouldn't be near this business, you'd be the guy cleaning out other people's gutters, the guy driving the trash truck. Now me, I found my way in this business and I couldn't wrestle for shit. I changed that myself, I found myself the best trainer in the fucking world, and I got pushed around, I got broken down and rebuilt in to the man that showed up and proved he was better than mid card, something you've failed to do, You needed your wife to hold the door open for you. My wife was already an accomplished when we met, I was already accomplished by then. Again, do you still think you can come close to being me?

There was another shake of J2H's head.

J2H: How about professional Teddy. Apart from your really confusing stint with Griffin Hawkins, you've done nothing memorable. The most memorable thing you'd done is put on a dress, put on some make up and move around like a budget version of Rupaul. I know SCW let a lot go on TV, but shit, no one needed to see you in a mini skirt. Now me, people remember me from my rivalries with Despayre, with Lord Raab, Dmitri, some big bald...

A yawn escapes his lungs as he cover his mouth.

J2H: I don't even have to mention his name and I get sleepy, but he was about at the time. You could take any fucking champion before or after me, and I will do something against them that you're gonna remember in twenty years time. You've done nothing that even mirrors my early matches with Thatcher Rex. I've never had to put on a dress to get people talking about me, but that's seriously the only thing that people will remember you by. You really think you're the next me?

This time, J2H raised an eyebrow.

J2H: Face fucking facts you stupid, overrated, sorry excuse for a human bitch. You'll never be the next me, you'll never even come close to being the next me. You don't have the talent, you don't have the story, you don't have the looks, you don't even have the balls to be me. You've had your balls in Kate's purse for so fucking long Teddy, you've got more chance of being on Rage's level than mine. You'll never ever be anything like me, I'm too fucking good. I'm the king of my own destiny Teddy. Some men are leaders and take life by the scuff of the neck and let the world do what they want, that's me. Some men are followers, doing what people tell them, trying to do something to get noticed in this big wide round, yes round, you stupid flat earth fucks, world. That would be you Teddy. That's just another on the list of why you'd never be me, you could never hope to be me. If a genie gave you three wishes and you asked to be me three times, then three times the genie would tell you to fuck off cause he can't do impossibilities.

Nothing but arrogance crosses his face.

J2H: See, I thought I was king, until Austin Parker told me to prove it, which I did time and time again. You think you can be a king but you never will while Kate Steele keeps your family jewels locked up safely. Again, more proof you can never be me.

A quick wag of his finger firms up his point.

J2H: And now look at how sad your life has become Teddy, begging for a whole year to face the greatest wrestler to ever get in the ring, to face you. I'm on to your stupid fucking mindset. If you beat me, you don't fucking become me. I lost to a Teddy bear, do you see him around driving fast cars, living a life others can dream of? No, he's sitting there letting some idiot talk to him as if he was real. People have beat me before, they are not me, and even if you made a deal with the devil himself to beat me, you still wouldn't be me. There's nothing you can do to beat me at all, you can wish it, you can dream it, you can dress like me, try and talk like me, act like me and you'll still be forth best out of the two us, because my shadow and your shadow will be a better version of me then you will ever be. There's not a way you come out of this with any dignity, there's not a way you come out of this with people actually respecting you for being in the ring with someone like me. You are asking the impossible for that to ever happen.

His eyes dart down to his family, still content in playing battleships in a paddling pool. A smile creeps on his face as his eyes move back to the camera, a smirk on his face.

J2H: You can't improve on perfection Teddy and I'm fucking perfect. Everything I do is perfect so I'll sit here and spell out what's gonna happen at High Stakes X, your little dream match, being in the ring with the greatest wrestler you ever will be in the ring with.

A quick pair of thumbs pointing to himself follow.

J2H: You're gonna see me come down to the ring and stand there waiting and you're gonna walk through that curtain and see me standing in the ring, cool, calm and ready to kick you in to the middle of next week. At that point, you're gonna stand there clutching that title like a security blanket and you're gonna piss your pants again, so please have Kate waiting with fresh pants backstage. You're gonna run back through that curtain, burst out in tears while Kate lifts your legs, puts a diaper on you and a fresh pair of pants. While that's happening, I'll be sitting there talking to the ref, probably signing an autograph, taking a selfie with them, then you'll come out again, tears in those big eyes, everyone laughing at you and you'll piss yourself again. You'll run to the back again, I'll start a game of Monopoly with the referee cause we'll have time. I mean Kate will have to change you again and talk you in to coming out again and eventually, I'll beat the ref at Monopoly, you'll come out, the ref will call for the bell and you'll run around the ring like a scared little bitch.

Another arrogant smirk crosses his face.

J2H: But you're not gonna run forever, cause I'm gonna catch up on you and do what your parents should have done, just smack you around like a little bitch until my arms get tired. You'll think the worst is over but it won't be, cause I'll start kicking and kicking until my legs get tired. At that point, I might get bored of doing that and finish ya, but then I'll be thinking, do I really want it to end already?

He taps the side of his head.

J2H: Nah, I think I'll pick you up and finish ya again, and again, and again until I get fucking bored or the ref calls it. Then they're gonna hand me that Internet championship of yours, as somewhere in the building, Caleb Storms plays an air guitar, so proud that he's gonna be given something he could never earn, and he will take it with both hands cause earned or not, he knows he'll be one belt away from being grand slam champion and I'm sure he'll be begging me to beat Jack Washington too to get his belt and give it to him. When all that's done Teddy, you would have learned a very valuable lesson from this past year.

He raises his finger, just his forefinger.

J2H: Do not fucking put my name in your filthy disgusting mouth again, not once, never mention me again, never ever say my name again, because that just leaves the door wide open for me kicking the shit out of you any time I get bored. Every time you say my name, it's opening the door for me to come back and kick your tongue right out of your head. This should be a lesson that you take away with you, to think before opening those sausage lips and talking shit like you're the next me, I've proved you never will be, you can't out talk me, you can't out wrestle me, you'll never hold a championship as long as I did. Bitch, you couldn't beat me in a game of rock paper scissors, so on Sunday night, your year long wait is over and it will be one of the most disappointing nights in your life, more so than your wedding night.

J2H holds up his little finger.

J2H: You'll be in the ring with a true master, but in your head, you've thought about winning this match a million times, you've thought every single way you could beat me, will come true. Ya probably seen ya raised so many times, and the feeling you get with it, never goes away in those dreams, right?

A warm smile finds its way to J2H's face before he quickly snaps it back to serious.

J2H: Well fuck your dreams Teddy, this is the real world that I live in and those dreams are about to be broken, then disappointment you're about to feel is gonna be nothing less than you deserve, because on Sunday, I'm walking in to High Stakes better than I've ever been and I'm walking out with the SCW Internet championship. You can try every trick you have in the book, you can try and invent new ones if that air head of yours can work for five minutes, in between episodes of Drag Race, but it won't matter, there's nothing you can do, to end this year long hope in your favor. You asked for this to try and get people to talk about you, well it's gonna succeed but not for the reasons you hope. It's gonna succeed because people will remember you after Sunday, not as the man who defended a legend, went on to become him, went on to have SCW talk about him long after he's gone. You're gonna be remembered for the man who fell short, the man who begged for a shot at Mr. Big Time here and had Mr. Big Time smack him around like a little bitch.

A slow nod comes from the confident young man.

J2H: There's nothing you can do to change what's about to happen Teddy, you just need to hope and pray that I feel some kind of mercy when it comes to getting in that ring. You need to drop down to those knees and just hope that there's some humanity in me, that my time away being a family man, raising a child has changed me, has turned me much more mellow than I used to be.

J2H scoffs, shaking his head, the arrogance returning to his face.

J2H: Nah, fuck that, I'm coming to High Stake X to fuck you up, kick the shit out of you and take your Internet championship. That's real talk bitch!

The camera fades to black.
>

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Re: Teddy Warren (c) v J2H - Internet Championship
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 11:57:26 PM »
Rp is unfinished.

San Diego, California

Finally this is the moment that Teddy Warren had been waiting for quite some time and after months of buildup and having to deal with the tweets Teddy was finally going to get what he wanted. He was going to step into the ring with J2H and it seemed like everything was going to be on the table. Teddy knew that his Internet Championship was on the line but it had nothing to do with that. This match was about honor and respect, and Teddy looked to gain both of these in this fight. Teddy was in that of his personal gym. He smiled as he could be seen lifting weights in front of a mirror and he wasn’t alone as his 11 year old daughter stood in front of the mirror beside him. She smirked as she held a smaller weight in her hands and started to lift it as well.

“Julie are you absolutely sure you can handle lifting weights like your old man?  I don’t want you to get hurt trying to show me up. You know your daddy is really strong. I am an absolute beast and when push comes to shove I am one of the strongest people in the entire world…”

Juliet just flexes her non-muscles as she giggles in return.

“You need to stop being so silly dad. You know you aren’t that strong! If you were as strong as you say you are you wouldn’t have any issues in wrestling in these matches. You would be on the top of the entire world. You wouldn’t let such a small fry scare you in J2H.”

Teddy shakes his head as he looks into the eyes of his daughter.

“The reality is he doesn’t scare me though. I know he might seem to be one of the shortest and smallest wrestlers to have ever stepped inside of a ring but he is actually an amazing competitor. I feel like this might be a match that I necessarily may not be able to win but it really doesn’t matter. As long as I go to that ring and put up the showing of a lifetime does anything else really matter?!”

Juliet just smiles as she gazes back at her father.

“I guess you do have a point. Daddy as long as you give your very best that’s the most important thing right?!”

Teddy nods his head with a smile as he looks back at his daughter.

“Yes but honestly I do have my doubts about being in the ring with James. You have no idea how much I have tried to immolate him for the past few months. I have damn near tried to do everything to b

On Camera

You know there are so many thoughts going through my head when it comes to this huge match up with James better known to the world as J2H. I am going to be completely honest with you. I have been jealous of everything that you have become within this business. You were regarded as one of if not the very best and this feud between us has gone all the way back to the very beginning of the year. It has been building for a very long time and I didn’t even if I would have honestly stuck around for as long as I did.

I tried to be just like you. I tried to be the big bad guy and I even got rid of all of my loved ones so I could focus on myself and I realized that when I was all alone by myself I really wasn’t anything. I held everybody at fault because I wasn’t able to admit my shortcomings or even my faults. I thought that by being a prick it would make everything go away. It would make all of the shitty things that I have done to my wife be water under the bridge but it didn’t. It just made me seem like I was more of a prick and it was all for the wrong reasons.

I never meant to be the chauvinistic prick. I just wanted to get over as a wrestler and I guess it wasn’t the right thing to do. It wasn’t right to do that to my wife and it certainly wasn’t right for my daughter to see. That is when I decided I wanted to be better than you James. I entered the Blast From The Past as a way to showcase that I was better than you. I figured that if I could somehow win the tournament it would elevate me to a different playing field.

It would make me legendary and bring me somewhere else. I entered the tournament with the purpose to win the finals not for a title shot but the sake of just doing it. I made it all the way to the finals and honestly it just wasn’t enough. When things didn’t go my way it was at that stage that I had decided that maybe it was time to call it quits. I was fully happy with watching Kate run the show as being an amazing Internet Champion. I knew I wanted to be there for my wife again, and I would do whatever it took to bring her back in my life.

I was going to hang the boots up. I was going to call it quits. I was just going to fucking stop but there was something in me that couldn’t stop. What was it exactly?! It was the eyes of my daughter.

Note: RP is clearly unfinished, I got occupied with other things this week and im gonna try to put something up tomorrow in the CD forums that I know wont count… but I have to get it out… Work has kicked my ass and I have been working a lot of Over Time for financial reasons not to mention PS5 dropped last week… very sorry to mark.
user posted image