Author Topic: Kate Steele v Courtney Pierce - Singles match  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Kate Steele v Courtney Pierce - Singles match
« on: September 14, 2020, 03:42:12 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: One roleplay per week per character - 10,000 word limit.
Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Courtney Pierce

• View Profile
Re: Kate Steele v Courtney Pierce - Singles match
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 04:20:08 PM »
One Shot
Jet City South - SAN DIEGO
23 SEPTEMBER 2020
OFF-Camera

I’m not the same wide-eyed girl that I was the first time I stepped into the Jet City Sports Lab years ago. It seemed like I was having to explain that to people more and more often these days. Ever since SCW decided to let me come back, it was a nonstop parade of people trying to treat me like I was a rookie again. Maybe that was why I snapped at Kris like I did and put his ego through a cheese grater. He hadn’t really provoked me. I was the one that surprised him. I was the one putting him on the defensive. It was a nice change of pace, and if I’m honest with myself, it felt good. I mean, I owe the guy a lot, and Mikah even more, but neither hold back when it comes to criticism. Both of them tend to spill that over into their day-to-day lives instead of leaving it in front of a camera. Having to hear the two of them tell me over and over again that I was messing up, too fragile, or just not good enough hasn’t been easy. Maybe that is why I came at him the way that I did. What I didn’t expect was how much I liked it. Last week had given me back some of the confidence that I had been lacking for the last couple of years. I had finally turned the tables. I wasn’t about to take the pressure off now.

Kris: You should stop stalking me….

He was winded again. I was starting to get his schedule down, which in itself wasn’t easy. The guy kept the weirdest hours of anyone that I had ever met, but I guess that it made sense given his checkered past and spotty relationship with the truth. There are less people to have to lie to when nobody is around. He could hide in plain sight. That’s why I knew that I would find him working out at Jet City South even though it was three o’clock in the morning and normal people should be partying or asleep by now.

Court: Oh, you wish! It’s been almost three years and I can still barely tolerate you.

I couldn’t let him know that I was here specifically for this opportunity, and I had done well to cover my tracks. The apartment I rented in the city was only a few blocks away. All I ever had to do was throw on gym clothes and run down to the gym to make it look like I had been there working out all along. It had come in handy more than once since half of us made the move to San Diego from Seattle. Even though Kris was a huge dick, there was no way I was staying at JCSL with his brother’s friends running it. It wasn’t that any of us liked being around Kris, he was just better than the alternative by a longshot.

Kris: You’re in good company there….

I roll my eyes, but the gesture is more for him than it is for me. The word had been that something was off about him for the last week or so. The timing fit perfectly to our last conversation. If he was still sulking about it, then maybe I was spot on. Either way, I wasn’t going to give him time to pull himself out of the ditch and dust himself off. I wanted to see how far I could push him as payback for all of those times he had done it to me.

Court: Do you ever get tired of being unbearable? Or is it what gets you off or something? It seems exhausting.

He was laying on his back in the center of the Jet City’s six-sided ring. Walking over, I stop just short of his head and lean forward to look down at him. I give him my best disappointing look, but it was still a work in progress.

Kris: Yeah, well… it has its perks.

Everyone had been right. He was definitely sulky. Now was my chance.

Court: Does it? I’ve gotten a peak or two behind the curtain you put up to hide from everyone else. I know that it’s all just an act. The problem is, it’s not just for the cameras or the crowds. It’s for everyone. You’re always “on” for some reason. Why is that?

Maybe it was too much. He sat up from the ring, and pushed himself up to his feet. It looked like a struggle. He had definitely been pushing things too hard. Something was bothering him for sure. I just needed to find out if it was actually me.

Kris: Why do you ask so many questions?

He was trying to flee, but I wasn’t going to let that happen.

Court: Why did you push so hard to get me to give this Kate thing a chance?

Call it giving him a window. If I let him thing that he successfully changed the subject, maybe he wouldn’t try and bail out.

Kris: That was for your own good and you know it. She can help you. You’ve been away for two years. At the very least, she is more familiar with the roster than you are. You should at least hear her out. Pump her for useful info. Plus, she is Jet City. Think of it as a favor to Violet more than me.

Either I was getting better at playing this game, or he was getting worse at it. I still had my suspicions that it was a little bit of both columns. Now that he was talking though, I could push some more buttons.

Court: I don’t owe any of those Cooper bitches anything. You and Mikah trained me and I got my own deal without any help.

He shrugs his shoulders, but gives a little grimace of annoyance that I could tell he hoped I didn’t see. The look didn’t linger on his face, meaning he didn’t mean to let the mask slip off his face. It looked like he was doing his best to seem nonchalant.

Kris: Free help is free help. What is there to complain about?

Time to pull the rug out from under his smug ass.

Court: How about that we are only talking about it so that you can deflect away from answering my question.

It was his turn to roll his eyes, and this time any chance he had of hiding how much I was bothering him was gone. If I could stop him from turning around to leave the ring, then I had him in the palm of my hand.

Court: You know, everyone thinks you’re so open and honest about who you are all because you outed yourself and had that stupid sex tape thing. It would really fuck them up to find out the truth about you, wouldn’t it?

I didn’t expect that the words would cause him to relax. He actually laughs in my face, and shakes his head like I was missing something important.

Kris: Like too many people, you boil something real complex down into who I do and don’t sleep with….

He was painfully arrogant, and I still can’t see how nobody has been able to put him in his place after all these years.

Court: Then set me straight….

I give him the same shrug that he had given me moments ago in the hopes that it would get under his skin. From what I could tell though, he was loosening up.

Kris: People like me out there because when I came back a few years ago I was honest about my shortcomings. I aired everything out. Then I went about making amends for all of it. I made it up to everyone, and I did it without sugar-coating anything or holding back what I thought. I am genuine. People like that, even if they don’t like everything that I do. That’s why the drug thing didn’t end up killing my career.

I got it. He was comfortable because all I was doing was letting him sell me the same line that he had sold everyone else. He was calm because it was all part of some mental script that he had worked out for himself. If I wanted to get him off balance, I needed to get him off message again.

Court: Imagine if they knew that it was all bullshit though...

I was still just fishing, but I was hoping that he wasn’t going to notice.

Kris: I still don’t know what you think you know, but you’re wrong.

If I couldn’t call him out on another specific lie, then I was going to have to call him out for lying in general. If I could convince him that I figured out the rules of his game, then maybe he would think that I had all the other answers already.

Court: I know that your whole off-the-cuff style is bullshit. You try to act like you don’t plan anything, but you do. You act like you think you’re better than everyone, but you know that you’re mediocre at best. You know that most everything you have accomplished can be chalked up to luck...

He turns away and starts walking towards the ropes without listening to another word.

Kris: ...I don’t have to listen to this...

He steps between the top and middle rope and drops out to the floor, but I was in pursuit. I made my way from the center of the ring over to the ropes, resting both of my arms on the top one. Maybe it was the adrenaline rush of it all, but I just starting talking and the words kept coming faster and faster.

Court: ...and you know that if you were actually honest with everyone, that nobody would cheer you. You’re not some recovered addict that made good and went on to become a success. Nothing about you is recovered. That’s why you’re here. That’s why your debut was so sloppy. And that’s why you can’t go home. You make the mistake of thinking that nobody notices, but that’s only because not a lot of people are actually paying attention.

When he spun back towards me, his face red, and a scowl that I had never seen in real life burning a hole through me, I knew. It took this long for me to put all of the pieces together. Looking at the whole picture made everything make sense. It all added up so well that I didn’t even need his anger to know that I was right. There was no other way that the puzzle pieces fit together. I knew his secret, and now there was no denying it.

Kris: You need to stop.

I raise my hand up in front of my face, focusing on the deep purple color of my nails. It was a way of avoiding his eyeline without showing how nervous this kind of raw anger made me. I was hoping that he wouldn’t focus on the glove on it that never came off in public anymore and hid the scars that he gave me, among other things. I drop it and hide it behind my back, not wanting to give him the opportunity to direct the conversation towards it. I did my best to sound confident.

Court: You need to realize that I’m not your mom. I’m not your wife. Not a girlfriend. Not a sex object, or whatever it is that you and Mikah are to one another. Fuck Kris, we aren’t even actually friends.

I got the answers that I wanted to get, and now I had to get out of the conversation without him thinking that getting them was the only thing that I came here for. He couldn’t know that I was playing him, because then the game was over.

Kris: What’s your point?

It was okay though. When all else fails, flatter the shit out of him and his ego will guide you to an exit.

Court: This is about business for me. You’re a hell of a trainer when you actually put some effort into it. I mean, the bullshit and head games are rough to get through, but I learn from you. That’s better than I get from most people. You make me better, but I also see through the bullshit. Yet, I have still been coming here for your help. I’m not here to judge. You do whatever is best for you….

If he wanted to hear the rest, it meant that I was home free.

Kris: ...but...

Suddenly the weight was off my chest. Just as he had his mask that kept everyone at arm’s length, I had mine. He was back on my script now, and didn’t even know it.

Court: You can’t bullshit me like you do everyone else. I’m not just some part of a game that you’re playing. I see through it. You can say that I’m Jet City or ask me to work with Kate but I don’t answer to you. You don’t own me. I’m not going to be stuck in yours or Mikah’s shadow like Jet City has done to Coby and everyone else. I have one shot left. I intend to do something worthwhile with it.

Defeated, he gives in. It was almost pitiful seeing him like this.

Kris: I’m not trying to mess up anything for anyone else. All I want is to get this gym off the ground, and do what I can with the time I have left in SCW.

His words make me think that maybe he realizes that what he is doing is unsustainable. He really is just a miserable bastard. It almost takes all of the fun out of breaking him down.

Court: If you don’t get it together that might not be very long.

He shrugs, clearly that wasn’t something that was worrying him.

Kris: I’m pretty sure I have the longest current winning streak going. I think I’ll be alright for a while.

I reached for just one more of his buttons to push, hoping I could get him to walk off as fucked up as he had made me when we were first starting out.

Court: Is that what you are? Alright? Could have fooled me...

He shakes his head, and tosses the towel from around his shoulders at me. By the time I snag it out of the air he has already turned around, headed towards his office. I didn’t need to follow or say another word. I knew I had gotten to him, and even worse, I knew what he was hiding from everyone else. There was a sort of power in that. It felt good.

==========================================================

>It’s been a long time since I’ve had to do something like this, so I’m more than a little nervous...I think that’s a good thing though. It is healthy to be a little anxious about walking into any kind of fight. It just makes it worse when it is inside a ring where thing have gone so terribly wrong for me in the past.

Yeah, there wasn’t going to be any getting around talking about it. I know that every opponent that I have from here on out is going to talk about hurting me, or putting me back on the shelf. I have had to deal with being called fragile, or being told to retire for a couple of years now. I would be lying if I tried to say that I didn’t consider it at least a few times. Between the broken bones, the torn muscles, the scrapes, the bruises, I would have been crazy not to think that it would have been easier just to give up. I would have to be insane to not consider packing it up and getting a job that doesn’t require any high impacts.

I didn’t though. Every time that I got knocked down, I got back up. Every time I have gotten hurt, I have put in the work to come back stronger than I was before. I have had to carry all of that pain around with me for years, and I have grown from it. I didn’t run away. I kept training. I kept getting better. Sure, I’ve made some mistakes. I have tried to rush myself back a couple times, and paid the price for it. But I have learned from all of it and I am still here. I’m the same Courtney Pierce that nobody thought could win Blast from the Past with Fenris. I am the same Courtney Pierce that everyone thought was going to be the next big thing in SCW. I was the #1 Contender to the Bombshell Championship after just a handful of matches in this company because I was that damn good… I’m still that good, and now I’m a whole lot more fearless on top of it.

I don’t have to wonder what it is going to be like to get hurt. I’m not going to shy away from the bumps and bruises that come with being inside the ring. I’m not going to be afraid of what could happen or when the next setback will be. The last couple of years have taught me that all of that is outside of my control. All I can do is show up and do my thing. Everything else is just a temporary obstacle. The SCW ring is where I want to be. Nothing is going to stop me...and I guess that brings me to Kate Steele.

While I was biding my time in the audience and just enjoying the shows, she threw out an open challenge. I couldn’t help but to jump at the opportunity if it meant that Mark and Christian would give me another chance despite the fact that I haven’t been able to gain much momentum in the past. Any chance I was going to have to have them sign off on my return was going to have to come from a situation like this. Kate just happened to give me the opportunity. Since then she has started showing up at Jet City South. She wants to be some kind of mentor to me like I need a babysitter or something like that. I’m not exactly as thrilled about the two of us working together as she is, but I have to respect her at least a little bit. She is one of the few Bombshells that have come through this company and really stuck it out with some of the best in the business. She isn’t some flavor of the week. She isn’t a perpetual loser like Jessie Salco. There is no such thing as a perfect opponent, but things could have been much worse than Kate.

If I win this match, nobody is going to roll their eyes at me. If I can show everyone that I can hold my own with someone that is a staple of Sin City Wrestling then I get to prove that I belong here, regardless of any setbacks. And that’s what I need. The whole time that I was going through Blast from the Past, people were saying that I couldn’t do it. I proved them wrong, and was finally getting things going before the wheels came off. I know that everyone is going to do the same thing this time around, so coming out and beating Kate would go a long way to silencing the crowd. So Kate, I appreciate the fact that you have been so nice to me. I can respect that you are one of the few wanting to help get me back into the swing of things in Sin City this time around. I can’t thank you enough for all of your insight in the last few weeks, and I hope that you’ll want to continue working together after the dust has settled from Violent Conduct….

...but none of that is going to cause me to take it easy on you.

I have a lot to prove, and not a lot of time to prove it. I can’t afford to let any personal shit stand in the way of the things that I want. When the bell rings and our match gets underway, nothing else matters but winning. I hope that you aren’t going to take that personally. I know I won’t, no matter what happens. May the best woman win. This is my first step back into the spotlight. I’m not taking it for granted this time.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Re: Kate Steele v Courtney Pierce - Singles match
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 10:32:03 PM »
Doubt…

Denial…

Depression…

Disappointed…

I am going through so many different emotions right now. I am going to be completely honest and tell you straight up that when I lost the Internet Championship I didn’t feel any of these emotions. I honestly felt as if everything I had set my heart on I had managed to accomplish. I elevated the championship to a different level and I reaffirmed that I would be one of the best bombshells to hit the division.  People would know that I am going to be here for a long time and I was building myself up to be a future World Champion.

However now that I don’t have the Internet Championship to my name anymore the road to really jumping myself into the upper echelon of the bombshell division seems harder than ever before. I have suffered two back to back losses and that’s really not just me. If you really want to be technical I am riding a wave of dropping four matches straight. That’s not what I had set out to do by any means. I wanted to be talked about and for people to take me seriously.

But I still have lingering doubts about myself considering that battle royal didn’t go the way I wanted. However I guess what I am really depressed about is the fact that I have built myself up for months being this unstoppable force. I was the little engine that could. The ultimate under dog who would defy the odds and despite being the smallest woman in the company I would always overcome whatever was placed in my way.

I finally got what I had been wanting for months. I got a chance to stand against the World Champion. It was me against Evie one on one. I couldn’t have asked for a better present than this served right up to me. All I needed to do was get past Evie and I would have been in prime position to receive that World Championship shot that I had been searching for.

When the bell rang I gave Evie everything I had.

It was supposed to be business as usual. Beat Evie and everything I could have ever imagined would be right there for me. As things went underway Evie managed to get the better of me. I was beaten and now I am left questioning what is next for me on the horizon. To be honest it sucks to have fallen so far from grace. I have done everything I could for this company and if I didn’t find myself into a match with a returning Courtney Pierce there is a chance that I wouldn’t even be on this Violent Conduct card right now.

It really is a tough pill to swallow and now I stand here questioning everything about myself. Maybe just maybe everything I have worked so hard for really isn’t worth it after all. Maybe what people like Tommy Knox has been saying is right all along.

This is my ceiling… There won’t be a break through moment. I won’t be able to go beyond where I am at. When it comes to being a second tier bombshell I am the best of the best. Put me right in the Roulette and Internet division and I will have my bread and butter but don’t expect anything more than that.

Even Alicia Lukas said the same thing about me… I have grown as a wrestler but maybe it’s not enough. After all she dominated me at London Brawling like she says and she managed to beat me without breaking a sweat… So what’s the use?!

What’s the point of fighting when everything is already a foregone conclusion?! I didn’t really even know Courtney Pierce two years ago but when I made my return she basically told the world I was simply a Jessie Salco. There’s no real purpose to me. I am just lingering around, I know how to annoy people and when things don’t really pan out like they should that’s when I decide to disappear.

Is now one of those times in which I should disappear because things aren’t going in the way that I hoped they would?!  I know I really shouldn’t feel this way but what else should I be feeling right now. What more can I do…

This match with Courtney Pierce is truly a match where I have the most to lose. If I lose to her everything that I have worked so hard for will go right down the drain. I will drop in the rankings, a returning woman who hasn’t been in the ring in years will jump far up the chain, and I will be left in the dust.

Courtney will pass me by and I wouldn’t know what to do with myself.

It’s a weird how the wrestling world works. Myra sees me as a younger version of her, and I remind her of everything she hated about herself. Courtney is basically my reflection in the mirror just 8 years younger. How can I really fault somebody so eager to get back into the ring and prove that they haven’t lost a step against a current star?! I don’t want to wait until I reach Myra’s age to figure out where I went wrong so I can find myself.

I need to work these issues out right now. I need to do everything in my power to prove that a step back doesn’t completely deter you off of the course that you have set for yourself.

I need to find my way back to grace and I plan to do everything I can to pull it together. Now isn’t the time to beat up myself, and despite how I might be feeling I just have to get it together. I can still get to my destination I just need to figure things out.

I might not be competing for the World Bombshell Championship or even the next direct contender but that doesn’t mean I don’t have the ability to put on a show for the ages and prove myself worthy for whatever happens for my future. Honestly if I could do things differently I would definitely do so.

Looking back at everything I know people might fault my husband for the way that he had acted in the past. The way he threw out chauvinistic comments, the way he just fell from grace and became somebody that he wasn’t but to be honest I didn’t do my job as a wife. I should have been supporting him in everything that he did. I should have been his biggest cheerleader and waved a set of Pom Poms for him but my biggest issue is that I was too worried about myself to really have concerns about anything else.

It was never about being there for Juliet as a mother…

It was never about being there for Todd as a wife…

It was never about being there for the Gem Stones as a leader…

But it was always about pushing my own selfish agenda. That is what needs to stop and if I can find a way to finally break that cycle I know things will indeed get that much better. Which brings me to my next point and that being why did I decide to seek out Kris Ryans?!

I know there is some SERIOUS befuddlement in regards to why I decided to become a member of Jet City South. Why did I sign up to become a teacher for the school and why am I helping Courtney Pierce. Don’t get me wrong Courtney Pierce is an amazing talent who might seem a little rough around the edges. Granted she did win the Blast From The Past Tournament something I failed to do which means she needs nothing from me but to be honest it wasn’t about her. It was never about the school or even finding a place for the Gem Stones to learn the craft of wrestling.

It wasn’t even about trying to remember the good times of sharing a mutual connection to the Ripley family. To be blunt it was another case of me looking out for me. It was me seeking out a man who could help me elevate to the next level. Who better than a former Grand Slam Champion?!

Who better than one of the smallest and lightest men in the history of the company to accomplish so much! There is a reason why people like J2H, Kris Ryans, and even Despayre have achieved so much in this company. They never let their size be their weakness but they used it to propel to the next level. If they can manage to do what they did why can’t I go about and do something great as well?!

It’s time to leave all of the cards on the table. It’s time to finally find their secrets so I can be in the same conversation with them. It might seem farfetched but the best things in life are worth fighting for and being in their company is definitely one of them.

Courtney Pierce you better be ready to give me everything you got because I am not going to back down. Not now and certainly not ever. I need this win more than you could even imagined. I know it has been a long time since I said this but come Sunday the Siren will be entering the ring and she is coming to Shipwreck the rest of the competition. That of course means you.

Do you hear that song in the background?! It’s the song of your demise…. It’s called the Siren’s Song and if you follow it to its conclusion it will be the end of you.

Come Sunday it’s all or nothing and I am not backing down. Not now and certainly not ever. I wish you the best of luck. You certainly will need it. Cheers hun let’s give each other a fight like none before shall we?!

Jet City South
San Diego, California

Kate Steele found herself back in the grind. She was back at it in the gym. She was working as hard as she could in the gym. She was lifting weights. She had about one hundred and eighty pounds of weights that she was lifting as high as she could. It was seventy pounds more than what she weighed but she didn’t care. She couldn’t stop for anything. The moment she stopped is the moment that she knew that her opposition was getting that much better. The sweat poured down her brow as she was in the middle of a rep. She brought the weight down and was really struggling to push it upright. Kate was vastly losing her grip and it was in that moment that a man had rushed to her aid. That man was none other than Kristopher Ryans. He quickly grabbed a hold of the weight and helped her lift it upright as he put it back on the bench bar. Kate sat up as she glared daggers at the man.

“What in the bloody hell do you think you are doing?! I didn’t ask for your help. No need to be such a wanker and put that thing on the bar. I was more than comfortable with finishing my rep and going about my strength training…”

Kris only sighed as he threw a towel in her direction. He looked deeply into her eyes and shook his head.

“And you think getting hurt is the best way to train yourself?! I swear you and Courtney are alike. That girl would continue to train even if she got hurt. Sometimes you just need to take it easy. You aren’t going to get what you want by hurting yourself. I understand that what you want is to eventually become a World Champion. I know the feeling of trying to push yourself to your limits so you could try to break the ceiling of whatever you think your limits are but is it really worth it if you have a major setback in the process. You have so many people in your corner and you don’t need to go about it in the way that you are doing… So just relax a bit…”

Kate sighs in return as she looks back at Kris.

“POPPY FUCKING COCK! Settle down and relax?! I can’t fucking settle down… It’s fucking annoying that I can’t even get to where I need to be. It is really messed up that I worked my entire ass off for the past six months raising the fucking bar for the Internet division. I did everything I possibly could. I beat challengers that I shouldn’t have beaten and I am not even considered to be in the equation when it comes to trying to ascend to the next level. I know I deserve better than that but nobody even sees that in me… So I have to go beyond. I have to take it up a notch…”

Kris shakes his head with a sigh.

“I understand that but is doing what you are doing really worth it… Let’s take a glance from a movie perspective. Did you ever watch Infinity War?!”

Kate nods her head with a smile.

“Of course I did… The heroes all got fucked up. Nobody was prepared for what happened. All of the heroes thought it was better to be in disarray than to actually be a coherent unit. Had Iron Man and Captain America patched things up from Civil War they wouldn’t have even been in that situation to begin with…”

Kris shakes his head with a sigh once again.

“I don’t mean on the heroes side but I am talking about Thanos. Thanos had worked his entire ass off in trying to get the Infinity Stones. In order for him to get the Soul Stone he needed to kill his daughter. He sort of realized that even though he got exactly what he wanted there just seemed to be an emptiness to him. It wasn’t what he really wanted. Everything in life comes with a price Kate. For you working your ass off and trying to go all out will lead to injuries. It could also lead to neglect of your family and closest friends. Is that what you want?! Is losing them to your own selfish desires really worth what you want in the end?”

Kate thinks about it before she glares daggers at him.

“That’s a bunch of fucking rubbish. It’s easy for you to say some shit like that considering that you are sitting on a title contract that Crystal Zdunich basically gift wrapped for you. It’s easy to be on your fucking high horse knowing that if things don’t pan out you can always rely on that. I don’t have that luxury. I need to pave my own way. I need to fight for what I want and I will be damned if I have to sit here and watch women like Alicia Lukas get like 20 fucking World Championship shots when I don’t GET ANYTHING… WHERE IN THE BLOODY HELL IS MY SHOT?! WHEN DO I GET WHAT’S MINE?!”

Kris just smiles as he looks back at Kate.

“And even now you are missing the mark. I might have a shot that I can use whenever I want but I earned my Mixed Tag Title match and you should be in a state where you want to earn the things you get. Getting a hand out isn’t what you are about and it just doesn’t even sound like you. If you want something you need to fight for it. Fight for the things you really want and let your hard work pay out the dividends for what you really want…”

Kate just sighs in return as she shrugs her shoulders in return.

“You just don’t understand though. It gets really tiring constantly being overlooked. There is only so much that a girl can handle before she really gets frustrated. I NEED TO WIN and it’s driving me insane. I don’t want to feel like this where it just takes over me but I can’t help it. I just have to go out there and make something happened or else…”

Kate seems really upset and it is at that moment where Courtney Pierce walks into the shot. She looks over at Kate and crosses her arms as she stares at the shorter woman.

“Or else what exactly, you are going to leave the company like you did the first time…”

Kris is a little taken back at Courtney who just looks at Kate with an evil grin on her face. Kris smiles a bit as she begins to speak.

“Courtney you didn’t have to stay that…”

“Say what exactly the truth?!”

Kate looks at Kris as she shakes her head at him.

“You don’t have to like protect me Kris I can handle this…”

Kate slowly turns her attention over to Courtney.

“You want the honest truth Courtney?! You want to know why I left in the first place. It was because I felt hurt. I had worked my ass off into trying to rise up through the ranks. I had finally gotten to the place that I wanted to be in. I had defeated Mikah in a strap match. I had taken the Internet Championship away from Melody Grace and I even beat Evie Baang when I defended my championship against her. Things were going really well until some stupid blonde named Polly Playtime came into SCW like a flash in the pan. She took the title away from me and I just couldn’t get over the hump of beating her. She destroyed me in the rematch and while my career went to shit I had to sit on the backburner and watched her rise through the ranks and become a World Champion…”

Kate just shakes her head with a sigh.

“How could I live with myself after that? How could I bounce back from that… The reality is no matter what I told myself I just couldn’t… I never got what I wanted and that’s why I left. You can tell me I packed my bags and quit like a little Bitch but I just couldn’t stand the sight of myself. I couldn’t just watch Polly get everything and I was left in the dust. I raised the bar with the Roulette title. I beat a list of huge names as the Internet Champion and to lose it to some stupid blonde and not really be considered for anything else cut me deep…”

Courtney laughs as she just looks back at her.

“And it’s funny how the world works because now look at you. Once again you raised the bar setting the standard as the Internet Champion. You broke and shattered every single record all for it to come to an end to yet another new blonde for SCW… How does it make you feel that history is repeating itself?!”

Kate just stands there and shrugs her shoulders not really knowing what to make of things.

“To be honest I feel like I am going down memory lane again and I don’t want to go down that path. It’s like déjà vu all over. You can just replace Polly Playtime with Myra Rivers and it feels all too familiar. I know when you first made the comments about me those years ago it really hurt me. Yes I packed my bags and it was for the wrong reasons. I shouldn’t have left like I did but I did and I can’t take it back. Just look how my career has been going now. It just seems like it’s an endless cycle. When I can’t really beat somebody I just end up befriending them. It happened for the longest with Melody Grace. It happened with Cat Riley, and even with Myra Rivers. I just rather walk away from those problems by being close to those people…I don’t know I am my own hype machine. I remember even going on a tangent breaking people’s arms but all of that went away the moment I let Crystal a woman who isn’t even known for her submission beat me with my own move and then we became close… Where do I honestly go and how do I stop myself from feeling so down?!”

Kate seems disappointed but Courtney just shakes her head as she looks directly at Kate.

“You just can’t beat yourself up because if you constantly do that you won’t really get anywhere. How do you think I feel?! I earned exactly what I wanted… I won the Blast From the Past and I didn’t even get my shot because of injuries. I feel like if I managed to keep a cool head at times I wouldn’t have been in that position and I would have had my shot…Don’t take everything for granted. I know I might have said some harsh things but you at least built yourself up and made a name for yourself. I haven’t really managed to do that yet…”

Kate looks at the woman as she looks deeply into her eyes. It truly felt as if she was looking at a reflection of herself. Kate slowly smiles in return.

“Listen I think it would be best if we both didn’t look at our past. If we do it’s just going to end up consuming us and I know we are so much better than that… We should keep a cool head and let what we do in the ring dictate our futures. We both are promising wrestlers and I have this feeling that the match between the both of us is going to steal the show…”

Courtney nods her head with a grin.

“Damn right it is and you better not hold back anything either. I don’t want to see a depressed Kate Steele when I enter into the ring with you. I want you at your very best. I want a woman who is passionate about entering into the ring. A woman who is fired up to step in the ring with me. I want my first match back to be one of my very best. The reason I accepted your challenge is because I know how good you are. I know your talent. If I am to really get back into the fray of the company competing against you is the best way to do so…”

Kate nods her head in return.

“And if I want to keep my head on straight stepping into a ring with a passionate young talent will always give me the motivation that I need to push forward. I see that we both can learn something from this match with one another. Let’s just bring our very best and let our wrestling do the talking…”

Courtney shakes her head in agreement.

“Deal let’s just do what we do best…”

With that both girls just smile at one another as Courtney looks at Kate.

“Mind having a workout partner?!”

“Sure if you are up to it… You might as well help make sure I don’t get hurt before our big match…”

“Agreed… Just make sure you are up to having me as a partner. Kris and I had a match with one another and let’s just say I almost beat him…”

Kris stands there dumbfounded as he shrugs his shoulders.

“I wouldn’t say all that… Just make sure you women bring the best out of each other… You know everybody here at the gym will be watching you two… Just make all of us proud…”

Kate smirks.

“Oh you know we will… You don’t have to worry about that…”

Kate smiles as she turns her attention back over to Courtney but that is when Kris reaches out to Kate.

“Oh by the way not all training is done inside of a ring Kate… There is something that I think you should have…”

Kate is a bit taken back as Kris hands her a flyer of some sort. Kate takes a look at the flyer and it reads BATTLE OF THE POP PUNK BANDS… GOLDEN RING CASINO!!!! Kate raises an eyebrow as she looks back at Kris.

“And what is this exactly?!”

Kris smiles in return.

“Something I came across it looks like the Golden Ring Casino is opening back up in limited capacity. They just had a very successful Meet and Greet for Despy and Angel the other day but it looks like the casino is going to host a huge competition. There will be limited people in attendance but all of the best pop punk bands will be there from different countries. I figured you could get your mind off of things for a bit and I entered the Gem Stones in it. Winners of the contest will win a million dollars and grace the cover of Rolling Stones magazine. The gym could really use that money and…”

Kate looks back at Kris with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

“Fine… Consider it done but the Gem Stones will be bigger than what we already are… I mean not only will my girls learn how to wrestle in this gym but we will take over the entertainment world…”

“Good… That’s what I want to hear… Now go about and do it…”

Kate nods her head as she had something to look forward to but for now her mind was on that of training with Courtney. The two would work with one another to make sure they brought out the very best and they wouldn’t back down from the other for anything…

Las Vegas, Nevada
Golden Ring Casino

Today marked the day for the beginning of very special PUNK WITH FUNK band challenge. The casino was operating at limited capacity. Most of the people in the casino were bands who had entered into the competition. Christina Rose was a genius for organizing so many different events which brought an endless amount of business to the reopening casino. This huge musical competition was definitely one of them. The doors to the casino burst open and that is when we are able to see the Gem Stones walking inside with their matching bomber jackets. The woman all walked with a purpose as their jackets were personalized with their name on the back. They wore their shades as Ruby took her’s off first and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Today is truly OUTRAGEOUS!!! A few days ago a lot of people came to see a teddy BEAR!”

The always angrily and raven haired Sapphire smiled in return.

“As if I had a CARE…”

Emerald the loveable drummer smiled punching Sapphire gently in the shoulder.

“People do not FEAR!!!”

That is when Diamond smiles as she looks around at the casino and she begins to yell at the top of her lungs.

“THE LONGEST INTERNET CHAMPION OF ALL TIMEEEEEEEEE and the GEM STONES ARE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

With that Kate and the girls all had grins on their faces. The few fans that were there they expected for them to run up to them and seek autographs. After all they were the talk of the town. They had just filmed their own movie, they had a major record deal, and they were on SCW television. Why wouldn’t people flock to them?! However what caught them off guard was the loud sounds of some screams from the fans that were there.

“OMG… THE TWILITES ARE HERE?!”

As soon as the one fan said that everybody started to run off into the distance. Kate seemed befuddled as they look at her girls.

“What in the bloody hell is a fucking Twilight besides an AWFUL movie franchise…”

Ruby punches Kate as hard as she possibly can.

“Don’t make comments that are soooo OUTRAGEOUS… HASH TAG TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY…”

Kate stared blankly as she looked over at her cousin.

“Please don’t ever use Hash Tag in a sentence again it just sounds so….”

“OUTRAGEOUS?!”

“No…. I was going to say ridiculous… Anyway what in poppycock’s name is a fucking Twilight anyway?!”

With that the Gem Stones walk further ahead and that is when they are stopped right in their tracks when they see a mob of socially distanced people. They see a stage set up and there is a huge neon sign that reads TWILITES on it. We see a woman with pink hair standing front and center. She brings the microphone up to her lips. Beside her are three other women and they seem to be decked out in glow in the dark jackets.

“BLIMEY… What’s going on MATES… We are the TWILITES and after having to deal with so much insane stuff from COVID it finally feels good to be in the UNITED STATES!!!!  For those who may not know me even though you might have seen me on tv tapping out so many people in the Australian MMA League and I am proud to be your Australian Straw Weight Champion!!”

With that the woman holds up what looks to be a championship belt and she smirks as she puts it over her shoulder.

“We are the TWILITES!!! I am your lead singer and the best damn rhythm guitarist in the world I am Star Twilite!!!

Ruby nudges Kate.

“Kate that’s exactly what you do for our band… This girl sounds like you!”

Kate just shakes her head not knowing what to think as this STAR continues to speak.

“And I want to introduce you to my loveable baby sister our bass player COMET TWILITE!!!”

Comet seems to be a woman with bright purple hair. She smiles as she looks at the crowd.

“TOTALLY RADICAL!!!!”

Diamond and Ruby both seemed really pissed as Diamond looks at her cousin.

“She is copying our shit!!! These fucking wankers!!!”

Kate seems more than angry and this is the first time that Ruby was ever not smiling. Star continues to speak.

“We wouldn’t be here without some amazing friends so don’t mind her attitude she channels that passion with crazy chords as our lead guitarist Nebula Twilite!!!”

Nebula is a raven haired female and she just seems like she doesn’t even want to be there and Star smiles some more.

“And we can’t have our band with our eccentric and loveable drummer… I give to you SUPER NOVA TWILITE…”

Sapphire and Emerald both look at Diamond and Ruby. They couldn’t believe it. Right in front of them was their mirror images. With that being said they quickly rushed onto the stage. The Gem Stones stood on one side with the Twilites on the other. Diamond couldn’t help but get right in the face of Star.

“Listen here you bloody fucking idiots… I don’t know what kind of bullshit you are trying to pull with this whole imitation act but Vegas is our territory. You aren’t going to bring that awful shit to this casino. These fans won’t love you like they love us. After all we are the Gem Stones and…”

Star smirks as she points at Diamond with a huge evil grin.

“BLAH BLAH BLAH… Why are you such a Galah?! “

Kate seems dumbfounded as she looks at Ruby.

“What is a Galah?!”

Star laughs in return.

“Blimey somebody doesn’t know their Australian slang. Maybe if they didn’t have their knickers in a bunch and actually got out of the bubble that is America or even Great Britain they would know why Australia is the greatest country ever. Not that it matters considering this Up yourself dingo berry has no idea at what's going on and she is too busy being an awful wrestler losing to such a great Australian in Evie Jordan and…”

Kate angrily gets in her face.

“There a reason why you are copying what we do?!”

“As if you were the only female band in the world… News flash you aren’t… When this competition begins we will destroy you girls and prove why we are the best band in the entire world…”

Star looks at her sister Comet who smiles in return.

“And that will be TOTALLY RAD and GNARLY!”

Ruby gets upset as she looks at Comet.

“You copy cats are OUTRAGEOUS and ANNOYING!”

Star pie faces Diamond as she speaks some more.

“Anyway if you would excuse me we have to hype up our debut in this country and our fans await us…”

Star looks at the audience who are all cheering them on.

“WE ARE THE TWILITES AND NOBODY SHINES BRIGHT LIKE A SHOOTING STAR!!!”

The Gem Stones all seem dumbfounded as they walk away. Ruby looks at her cousin.

“They even took our catch phrase… I mean we shine bright like a DIAMOND… What are we going to do?!”

Kate looks at the women just sighing before she looks at her girls.

“For now we will let them have their fun but when the competition actually starts that is when we will get them. We can’t let these Twilites get the better of us… Let’s go ladies let’s look at some of the attractions… We will embarrass them when they least expect it…”

With that being said the girls all walk away as Diamond just looks over at Star who looks back at her and it’s on this image that we fade out on.

Long behold it looks like Violent Conduct is actually upon us.

I have the special honour of competing against Courtney Pierce in her return match. When I see Courtney Pierce I see a woman who is basically a reflection of me. She is passionate, she has energy and she is ready to really make her comeback. It will feel amazing to actually be in the ring with her and I know she has all of the tools to really succeed in this company. This isn’t her first rodeo when it comes to SCW. She was here once before and during that tenure she was one of the biggest bitches to have stepped foot in this company.

She was vibrant and so full of life. She really didn’t care about the emotions of her opponents. She got her rise by speaking her mind and taking the company by storm by rising through the ranks of the Blast From The Past with such an awesome partner in Fenris. That in itself is tough stuff. Anybody who can actually team up with Fenris and he not kill them must be worthy in his eyes.

Not only did you showcase who you were in the Blast From The Past but you managed to actually win. You were able to beat the woman that I didn’t manage to beat in the finals in Evie Jordan. Not only is winning so important but you won a chance at a championship. It’s something you earned and nobody could take that away from you. Hell you won more chances at competing for the World Championship than I did.

I guess you can say winning the briefcase is the same but it just doesn’t feel the same, a brief case which could catch an opponent off guard and used in any shape or form. However winning that tournament meant you had to go through match after match being in a team with somebody you aren’t used to in order to have a common goal of working and winning together.

That is so impressive Courtney no matter how you look at it. When I look at you I see a woman who is perhaps the biggest what could have been story. Had you not been injured what could have been?! What would you have gone on to do?! You had everything going in your favor and considering you had won that tournament by the age of 19 you had a huge career ahead of you.

Yet you got injured and since then you have been extremely quiet. It has been two years since you were really involved in SCW. So my question is what have you been doing during that time?! I know it must be hard to look back at your past and realize you were a woman with so much potential. You were a woman who had it all. From my eyes I guess I could say you were like Tyson Fury after he beat Vlad Klitschko for the IBF, WBA, and WBO World Championships. He became the best of the best and he had it all.  That is until he was stripped because of severe alcoholism and violating antidoping policies.

I feel that’s where you are at right now. It’s easy to win a few tune up matches but when you step into the ring with one of the best that the world has to offer that is when you realize if you have it or not. For Tyson Fury him stepping into the ring with Deontay Wilder was truly that fight to see if he still had it. He boxed an okay match. Some say he won that fight but he still got his ass knocked down on two separate occasions.

The way I look at things I am that Deontay Wilder. I have all of the hype in the world and I need to send you right down to the mat. I know there will be some rust coming from you but I wouldn’t expect anything else after having been removed from the ring for two years. I appreciate you taking my challenge and honestly you might go on to knock my ass out in a future bout. I know you have that type of talent and just seeing some of the reactions from people when in regards to you making a return let’s me know you have that ability.

I know you are Jet City Sports Lab greatest student and on top of that the protégé of Mikah. That alone makes you read as a star but I can’t allow myself to get swallowed up by the hype especially considering I have so much that I need to fight for. For you it’s about a return and showcasing you still have talent to be in this company. You still have the ability to compete with the best that SCW has to offer but for me it’s so much more than just that. This match is all about the pressure to me. After losing the Internet Championship the only place I really can go is up.

It’s either boom or bust at this point and if my journey doesn’t end in eventually getting that World Championship match and finally having my hand raised as a champion then it will be a disappointment A lot is at stake here Courtney I have been here for a very long time and I need to finally get my feel good moment. I need to move further up the chain and even in losing you will still be a winner. People will be talking you up how you are back and how the future is looking bright. People will say that you are indeed the future of SCW and you will have so much to work your way up the ladder for.

I however NEED to win… Because if I don’t I will never get past the limits that everybody sees for me. You don’t know how irritating it is to see people telling me to stay in my lane or to just be a second tier wrestler. I think it’s those comments that are driving me way past the point of insanity. I can’t get stuck on those comments but to hear them over and over again just annoys me.

It annoys the unholy hell out of me and I need to overcome them.

At 21 years of age you are still just starting out and I remember when I was your age. I thought I was better than what I was. I left wrestling school early and I jumped straight into the pros. I didn’t give a shit at what my teachers thought. The only thing I knew was being that spoiled little brat. I saw the opportunity to win a chance at a title very early and when I didn’t win I threw the biggest hissy fit.

I complained and honestly I wish I could take it back. Now that I am older and wiser I realize that what I did back then I wish I could take back. I can’t though but they helped mold me to who I am today. I have learned from my mistakes and I can now be a bigger person. I expect for you to make similar mistakes and now isn’t your time to have that huge return.

I am looking to make a huge impact and this match with you will get me right back in the fray. It’s all or nothing and I will come out ahead. Courtney you still have much to learn but don’t worry after I beat you there will definitely be much to discuss in the gym.

Whatever happens may the best woman win. Best of luck… You definitely will need it…

user posted image

user posted image