Author Topic: Deleted Scene  (Read 3957 times)

Offline The Dragon

• View Profile
    • Mark \
Deleted Scene
« on: March 27, 2020, 10:42:43 PM »
 With a lot of experimenting, Mark finally managed to get his GoPro balanced at the right kind of angle for what he needed, checking it as he went via the app on his phone. It wasn’t ideal, not having the usual video or sound quality, but since a film crew counted as a social gathering, it was the best he was able to do.

Tallyn was laying on the bed on her stomach playing on her phone. More than likely watch TikToks.

The Dragon: Last week was perfect. It wasn’t easy against a couple of very capable young talents, coming from one hell of a school, but they misjudged us. Washed up, over the hill? Absolutely not.

Tally: Actually sounds pretty accurate. Washed up for sure.

She tosses something at him to pelt him from where she was laying.

The Dragon: Hey can you not? Trying to focus over here!

Tally: I am sure that that is really hard for you.

The Dragon: Not...not hard...Look Evie’s been out of the ring for a year. Two matches back, she’s still getting her legs back under her...but she sure hit the ground running. Poor Tallyn didn’t see it coming!

Tallyn frowns before chucking an empty water bottle at him. Before turning the volume up on her phone as she watched the TikTok videos.

The Dragon: Didn’t hurt! Umm OK next match then... I'm not into married women Teddy. Anyone willing to still love you needs their head examined for a start, and definitely wouldn’t be in the position to keep my antics in check...

Tally:  I don't think there's anybody cut out for the task of keeping anything about you in check. I'm beginning to think you don't know what personal space is. Also, are you sure that you're even into women?

She gives him a look, raising an eyebrow.

The Dragon: I know what two metres is thank you! And yes I’m into women, I was with one before I came to the hotel! Ugh I knew I shouldn’t have done this here...Three matches, you and me, my hand raised in victory and since Sierra can’t come to help you deal with me, well this is gonna be number four. What’s different? You won a few, lost a few...I’ve won more. I’ve made improvements to my game, while we’re just waiting for you to stumble.

Tally: Correction, Evie has.

She offers him a smirk as she glances at him from her phone.

The Dragon: We both have. Teddy - Your wife got flowers before the match, the guy droppin them off says they’re from me, right there at the arena. You should have come into that all guns blazing. I would have found out the reason why eventually, but at least I would have felt something different.

Tally: You probably wouldn't have even known then.

The Dragon: I would too!! Losing streaks exist, we’ve all been there. I’ve been there. If we’re honest, as impressive as my record looks here, and in SCU, I just can’t get the lid off the basket as far as title shots go, but we’re already a dangerous partnership...

Tally: Again, Evie Jordan is impressive...

The Dragon: Now I haven't gotten Evie to sign off on Fire Dragons 2.0 yet...or any team name for that matter, but one I know we won’t be using is “The Charity Cases”.

Tally: What about Evie and the guy who is her partner?

The Dragon: Look do you wanna come up here and do this instead? You’re more than welcome!

She raises an eyebrow at him.

Tally: It would definitely get more views if I were to do it. I am definitely better looking than you.

The Dragon: Well come on then, the stage is yours!

Mark jumped up from the spot, moving to a safe distance.

The Dragon: Show me how it’s done.

She looks at him a small smirk on her face before standing up and then taking his spot. She adjusts her shirt and pulls the hair tie out of her dark brown locks.

Tally: Ahem. Look, all that matters is that Teddy Warren is the dullest tool in the toolbox and anybody...and I do mean anybody could beat him.

She winks in Mark's direction.

Tally: Plus, he's not even worth the time Mark over there is wasting on him. Talk about losing focus.

She shakes her head.

Tally: Plus, might as well lie down and take the loss, Teddy. Because it's Evie's show on Sunday and well…

She gives Mark a look.

Tally: Against Evie and that one guy, you don't stand a chance.

She walks out of the frame and lies back down on the bed, grabbing her phone.

Tally: A walk in the park. Dunno what you're complaining about.

She grabs a pillow and tosses it at him.

The Dragon: Stop throwing stuff!! It’s like babysitting a child!

Mark catches it before it falls to the ground and launches it back.

The Dragon: But thanks for recording my promo. I’m totally gonna upload that right now with no editing and not record another take or anything! You’re the best!

Tally: Really?

The Dragon: No! Take two.