Author Topic: Sin City Underground Ep 51 Results  (Read 3002 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
Sin City Underground Ep 51 Results
« on: February 25, 2020, 04:30:43 AM »

Sin City Underground presents… Underground Ep. 51
\'user
Underground 51 Sunday Night Special.

Recorded Earlier: Redondo Beach California.

Team Canada are at their California residence. Earl and Stewart are sitting in the backyard drinking Molson

Stewart: Greetings from Cali, because as much as we love our home country, who really wants to be in western Canada in February. At my Bloody Valentine Team Canada remained decorated in Gold, I KO’d Andrew Borg, and my buddy here remained Pride Tag Team Champion, and just as we stated before the match, we left it in the ring.

Stewart takes a sip of his beer.

Stewart: unfortunately we will be unable to attend episode 51 due to prior commitments, but we will be back for episode 52, now Earl has something to talk to a few folks about.

Earl: A few weeks ago I heard Le Coven state that as a locker room leader, I need to lead the charge against Grime, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do, and consider what I am about to say as your official invitation to join Team Canada in that fight, All I ask for is a simple yes or no answer, and I won’t hold any grudges if you refuse, maybe you can give your answer at Episode 51, or we can speak in person at episode 52, so Le Coven we invite you to join the fight against Grime, Eyensane, we invite you, we invite our longtime rivals The Ruin Sisters to join us in the fight, and lastly we invite the Kawaii Dragons, and if anyone else wishes to join us, you know where to find us. We await your answer.

\'userVS\'user
Singles Match
Andi Lynx vs Denise Andrews

Liam: This opening match is set for one fall!!!

The lights around the arena switch to cotton candy blue and pink as "Hunger" by Ayria begins to play over the sound system. The club beat sends the crowd into a tizzy… Even more so as the adorable Andi Lynx makes her way onto the stage, large lolly in hand.

Liam: On the way to the ring… Standing at 5’6” Weighing in at 128ibs, From Brooklyn, New York… She is Sweeter Than Candy…. Andiiiiiii Lyyyyyynxxxxxxx!!!!

Lynx takes a moment to look out to the cheering crowd, her eyes light up in wonder… Lynx takes a moment then does a quick spin. Lynx skips her way down towards the ring, she slaps fives with some of the fans as she gets closer to the ring.

Lynx hurries up the steel steps and walks to the middle of the apron. She gives the fans a cheerful wave. The crowd cheers her on, Lynx raises her lolly up high with pride. The crowd pops for Lynx loudly…

Lynx puts the large lolly on her shoulder then enters the ring over the middle rope. She starts doing a lap inside the ring, waving to everyone with in hand while still holding large lolly on the other. The ref takes Lolly from Lynx as she heads over to the corner and starts to stretch as her music fades silence.

Liam: And her opponent, on the way to the ring… The Duchess of Vegas.. Denise Andrews!!!!

“Faster” strikes up as Denise steps through the curtain with Amelia by her side. The two glare at the ring while showing disgust on their faces. Denise walks down with a little strut and emulates her father. She slides into the ring as Amelia stays on the floor

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Lynx looks around as the fans whistle and cheer for her while others boo Denise loudly. Denise charges at Lynx. Lynx turns to look at Denise but gets speared to the turnbuckle. Denise knees Lynx in the gut then one to the jaw. Denise hair whips Lynx to the mat!

Gena: Lynx lands on the mat on her back as Denise gets up on the top turnbuckle… Denise jumps off going for her Air Denise! (Diving Moonsault)

Chad: Lynx rolls out of the way… Denise hits the mat hard chest first… Lynx capitalizes as she crawls over and grabs Denise's foot to lock in an ankle lock! Denise turns her body around and tries to kick Lynx but Lynx lets go of Denise.

Gena: Denise gets to her feet, Lynx goes to grab her but Denise pokes Lynx in the eyes, Lynx holds her face covering her eyes, Denise gets behind Lynx and racks her back. Denise grabs Lynx from behind for a German suplex…

Chad: Lynx counters as she hits Denise with a back elbow to the side of her head. Denise tries again but Lynx hits another elbow. Denise lets go of Lynx, she turns around to face Denise. Denise tries to grab Lynx but she jumps up and hits Denise with a dropkick that drops Denise to the mat!

Gena: Denise does a kip up to get back to her feet but drops back to the mat as Lynx nails her with a clothesline! Denise again gets right back to her feet. Denise grabs Lynx and sends her to the ropes. Lynx bounces off and runs back to Denise…

Chad: Denise grabs Lynx but Lynx flips her body around and drops Denise with a Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors that she turns into a Fujiwara Armbar! Denise tries to get out of the hold but Lynx has her arm locked in pretty good!

Gena: The ref looks at Denise as she shakes her head no while using her free hand to try and break the hold. Lynx pulls back on the arm then decides to let go. Lynx gets to her feet and takes a second to look at the crowd.

Chad: Well, in her debut, she already has a few fans and they’re excited to see her. Denise gets to her feet, Lynx better turn around…! Denise goes to grab Lynx and she turns around. Lynx turned around on time as she grabs Denise’s arm and jumps up knocking Denise back to the mat with a jumping cross armbar!

Gena: You mean Welcome to AndiLand!!!!!!

Chad: Well it worked as Denise is tapping out!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match by tap out… Andi Lynx!!!!

Hunger by Ayria starts to play as  Lynx lets go of Denise and gets to her feet. The ref raises her head in victory to the approval of the fans as they cheer for on.

Backstage, we see a flash of white light coming from behind the door of a locker room.  Just seconds later the door opens and Gerald Shepherd exits the room with Brother David at his side.  Mother Mavis soon follows with Virginia Mae Putnam right behind her.  Mavis takes Gerald’s arm and approaches his ear and says softly to him.

Mavis:  I am going to track down one of the reporters because I have a few things to say about my appearance in SCW.

Gerald gives her a kiss on her head.

Gerald:  Are you sure you don’t want our presence?  Just in case?

Mavis:  No, Father.  I will be just fine.  I must learn to be on my own for the next few weeks. That is, if Aron learns his place and knows how to take an experienced person’s lead.

Gerald chuckles as Mavis pats his shoulder when she separates from the group.  She walks down the hallway and within a few minutes, she hears steps behind her.

Mavis:  It is about time I found one of you to do your j-

Esther:  Hi mommy…

Esther smirks wide and walks up with Andrey closely behind her.  She giggles sadistic and wiggles her ring finger in her mother’s face.  Mavis growls under her breath.  She reaches her hand up to slap Esther but Esther punches her mother right in the stomach.

Esther:  Look here you big bitch.  I wanted to come introduce my new hubbies to you and have a civil conversation with you.

Andrey:  No.  You tell me other minute that you want only to punch bitch in her righteous face.

Esther:  Shut up!

Esther reaches back and smacks his arm before she slaps her mother across the face.

Esther:  Forgive me for wanting to have a little celebration since these pompous assholes couldn’t be bothered to show up to their own daughter’s wedding.  I mean we had to force daddy to come.

Andrey:  If any others showed up we of G.R.I.M.E. would stomp their asses.

Esther scoffs at this and sees her mother starting to get up and she kicks her in the face.

Esther:  And that’s for the pre-party celebration of…

Andrey covers Esther’s mouth and pulls her back as we hear Father Gerald and Brother David and Ginny yelling as they run down the hall.

Backstage at the Traktor Ice Arena, Helluva Bottom Carter is standing in front of the makeup mirror, applying a fresh coat of eyeliner while looking uncharacteristically nervous or, perhaps even apprehensive. Backstage reporter Marissa Henry approaches the young rookie from behind and …

Marissa: Excuse me, Carter…?

Carter lets out a shriek and jumps, spinning around and falling back against the makeup station. Seeing who it is, he places a hand over his heart and breathes a deep sigh of relief.

HBCarter: God God, don’t DO that! I’m as jumpy as a virgin in a prison rodeo!

Marissa: I’m sorry, but … why are you so nervous?

HBCarter: Really? You have to ask? A gay man in Russia?

Marissa ponders this for a moment before realization comes to her and she purses her lips and nods.

Marissa: Good point. I thought it was because… you know. The ‘threat’ you made to try and secure a shot at Ms Holly Wood and the Television Championship.

HBCarter: Oh that wasn’t a threat, hunny.

He shakes his head.

HBCarter: That was a promise.

Marissa: But, why do you have it in for Holly Wood? I always thought you thought the world of her.

HBCarter: Oh that hasn’t changed. I adore the bitch!

Marissa: But then .. okay, you lost me. You adore her, respect her even, and you want a shot at her TV title?

HBCarter: Right. What’s so hard to understand?

Marissa: How about - all of the above? You’ve got a shot lined up against the Pride Tag Team Champions. Thanks to you and Ariana’s win at My Bloody Valentine III.

Carter shrugs.

HBCarter: So? My Ari got a singles title match when she and I were in competition as a team. Why can’t I have the same? And besides, look at who the last two people they booked as Holly’s challengers.

Marissa: John Blade and Eyesnsane?

HBCarter: Exactly. Both of whom I beat one on one. So why are they getting championship shots at Holly -- John TWICE -- and I get nada?

Carter holds his hands up in wonder.

HBCarter: Makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

Carter begins to walk aside and past Marissa, pausing long enough to lean in and smile at her.

HBCarter: And I’d like to find out why.

And off he goes.

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Match
Nagisa Yagata vs Mason Fox

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!  Iiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Tokyo, Japan, standing at 6’0” and weighing in at 205lb, he is… “Joyboy” Nagisa Yagata!!!

Nagisa stands on the stage with his fists clenched and a wide grin on his face. He marches down the ramp tagging fans’ hands before sliding into the ring. He walks across the ring and climbs up the far turnbuckle, raising his arms high to get the crowd pumped just as he is, before climbing down to face the rampway.

“What Does The Fox Say?” by Ylvis starts to play. The crowd looks up the ramp and cheer loudly as Mason Fox steps out onto the rampway. He runs from one side of the stage to the other, yipping as he goes.

Liam: On his way to the ring, standing at 5'10" and weighing in at 195lb, hailing from the woods, he is... Mason Foooooooxxxxxxxx!!!

Mason runs in place as he prepares to go down the ramp. As he gears up, the fans get louder and louder. The fans look on unsure what to think of the two wrestlers. Mason rushes down the ramp and then slides inside of the ring. He walks around the ring as he mimics the sounds playing over the speakers, dancing along to the music before settling into his corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Yagata rushes across the ring at Mason, but Mason begins a quick circle with Yagata.  Mason yips as he moves, avoiding the tie up attempts.  Yagata reverses direction and catches Mason off guard.

Gena:  He hits a quick jab to Mason, and as Mason stumbles from it, Nagisa quickly ties up with him.  He hits three rapid knee strikes and then spins around into a Back Kick that sends Mason into the ropes.

Chad:  As Mason rebounds, Nagisa goes for a Thrust Kick, but Mason pulls himself back into the ropes.  He then nails a Clothesline to Yagata.  He then drops an elbow to Yagata’s chest.

Gena:  Mason then kips up, but so does Nagisa.  Both men stare each other down as the crowd cheers loudly.  Mason rushes Nagisa into the corner and begins growling and yipping as he stomps him down onto the ground.

Chad:  Mason jogs backward and then runs forward, looking for some sort of corner move, but Yagata slides out onto the apron.  He jumps up onto the top rope and leaps off with an elbow to the top of Mason’s head.  He rolls him over into a cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Former Double Down Tag Team Champion, Mason Fox, refuses to give up the fight that easily.  Nagisa is trying his damnedest though!  He steps back as Mason gets up and he jumps up into the Getsuga Tensho (Jumping Cutter transitioned into a Dragon Sleeper)!

Chad:  Mason tries to move around, but that Cutter took some of the fight out of him.  He swings his leg around, trying to get it over to the ropes, but he’s just a few feet too far from them.

Gena:  Mason swings his arms around, trying to break the hold with elbows, but there’s not enough force in them to get Yagata to break the hold.  He’s running out of options.

Chad:  The fight is draining from him until he stops thrashing.  The referee slides down to the side and looks at Mason.  He raises his arm up in the air.

1!

Gena:  The crowd counts with him.  Nagisa tightens the grip and nods along as the referee raises Mason’s arm once more.

2!

Chad:  Nagisa nods his head and the referee looks around, throwing up two fingers.  He grabs onto Mason’s arm and raises it up, dropping it again!

3!NO!

Gena:  Mason begins shaking his arm, getting that second wind!  He throws harsh elbows into the side of Yagata, making him loosen the hold just enough to slip out of it!

Chad:  Mason gets up to his feet as Nagisa soon follows.  He goes for a knee strike, but Mason grabs the knee and spins him around.  He goes for a Clothesline, but Yagata ducks under it and hits a Cartwheel Kick!

Gena:  As Mason gets up to his feet, Yagata then nails the Masenko (V-Trigger - Wrist Clutch Pulled into a Knee Strike)!!!  He drops down on top of Mason for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Nagisa Yagata!!!

“AURORA - Destinies of World”  plays over the speakers as the crowd cheers for the newcomer.  He bounces up with his fists in the air, celebrating for the audience.

Cameras go backstage to see Tatsu hanging out with Winter as she is on a video on the phone with Stewart Mason. .

Winter: So bud, Dahlia and Earl got us, my bad eh, but it was fun and you know I’m always down to kick some ass with you by my side.

Stewart: I know, and right now more than ever you and I along with the rest of SCU may need to do the same thing.

Winter: Yeah, that GRIME and the whole Purge thing. Don’t get me wrong, you know me, I’m hardcore, so is Tatsu but that’s not hardcore wrestling. This whole thing, I thought was just a power play. You know Angel of Filth, since day one, always trying to stir shit up.

Stewart: So Earl and I have heard, you ladies got some drama in your locker room.

Winter: Still?

Stewart: What do you mean still? You are part of that locker room.

Winter: Nah, Tatsu and I go around till we find an open room we can claim as our own.

Stewart: I heard it can get pretty bad.

Winter: Yeah, before this GRIME stuff, Filth used to annoy everyone… Well everyone but Jenifer, she didn’t fuck with Jenifer. Jenifer don’t talk with her mouth, she talks with her fist and Filth knows that Jenifer would wipe the floor with her. Now, Filth might get turned on by that but that’s a different story.

Stewart: And now that pysco has an army backing her up. So many switched sides. Who’s next? We need to stick together.

Winter: Hey, you know I roll with Tatsu and my Canadian family.

Stewart:: It’s gonna take all of SCU. I know, I told Earl, I’m behind him on this…

Tatsu: We are Kawaii Dragons will do our part!

Winter:Winter: What Tatsu said. I’ll call you later bud.

Winter and Stewart end the call as the cameras fade out and fades in the women's locker room,. We see Underground Champion Celeste North and her Le Coven partner, Jenifer Lacroix.

Celeste: Winter and Stewart are right. We need to make sure SCU sticks together. You just never know when they could strike again. Jenifer nods…

\'userVS\'user

Liam: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!! Iiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from the Darhk Carnival, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 255lb, he is… Grimaldi!!!

The lights in the arena slowly dim and flicker before finally going out. “Game of Survival” begins to play out of the PA system and the spotlight shines on the stage, where Darhk stands with a sly smile on his face and his arms outstretched, he then steps aside and Grimaldi steps forward into the spotlight. Laughing manically as the lights come back on within the arena and Grimaldi methodically walks along the aisle, head tilted at the fans nearby, Darhk follows behind telling Grimaldi to ignore them and focus. Grimaldi steps up the ring steps and along the ring curtain, Darhk follows him up and climbs into the ring and sits on the middle rope and pushes the top rope up, Grimaldi laughs and steps through the rope assisted ropes and wonders carelessly around the ring. The referee and ring announcer look confused and move out of his way if he wonders towards them. Darhk stands in his assigned corner and ushers Grimaldi over and takes off his purple coat and gives Grimaldi a last few minute words before stepping out onto the ring apron and jumping down. The music fades away leaving Grimaldi resting his shoulders against the top turnbuckle pad, grabbing the top rope and laughing, glancing over each shoulder at the audience and towards the referee before stopping abruptly and glaring at the curtain, waiting for Alex Rush.

Liam: And his opponent!!!

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Liam: From Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rush!

Smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security as seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devill horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Grimaldi looks across the ring at Alex Rush. Alex bumps his head to the beat of the crowds cheers. Alex goes to pace around the ring but Grimaldi stops him half way. Alex nods at Grimaldi then goes for a quick jab!  

Gena: Grimaldi just laughs it off. Alex hits another jab that Grimaldi laughs at. Alex grabs Grimaldi's right ear and pulls down… Grimaldi grabs Alex by the throat! Alex lets go but Grimaldi doesn’t!

One…
Two…
Three…
Four…

Chad: Grimaldi lets go of Alex, Alex tells the ref he was just being choked. Clearly the ref knows that! Grimaldi runs towards Alex, but Alex gets his hands out to stop Grimaldi…

Alex: Wait… Mate, did you know I can do this…

Chad: Alex nails Grimaldi with an uppercut! Alex looks around at the crowd as they laugh and cheer Alex on…

Gena: Alex turns around to a big boot to the face by Grimaldi! Alex goes down to the mat and flaps like a fish out of water! Grimaldi picks Alex up to his feet, Grimaldi Irish whips Alex to the corner, Alex hits the top turnbuckle hard with his chest!

Chad: Grimaldi runs at Alex and hits a body splash then waste no time grabbing Alex’s head as she runs Alex’s face across the top ropes!

Gena: Alex holds his forehead,Grimaldi grabs Alex by his hair and tosses him across the ring. The ref gets in Grimaldi’s face warning him. Grimaldi lets out an evil laugh… The crowd boo him but that just fuels the dark clown!

Chad: Alex gets to his feet, Grimaldi comes in with a clothesline but Alex ducks it. Grimaldi turns around, Alex grabs him and spins him around for a swinging neckbreaker!

Gena: Alex drops down with an elbow drop to the chest. Alex gets to his feet but holds his elbow like the elbow drop hurt him as much as Grimaldi! Alex goes to grab Grimaldi and gets him to his feet.

Chad: Alex hits a jab, then another jab! Alex now gets Grimaldi’s left cheek and pulls his face down! Grimaldi smacks Alex’s hand away. Alex does a dramatic spin…

Gena: Then gets nailed with The End of the Harlequinade!!! (Clothesline from Hell Lariat)

Chad: Grimaldi picks Alex up to his feet, Grimaldi locks in a modified double under hook… The Last Act!!! (Variant of the Future-Shock DDT) Grimaldi goes for the cover!

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match…  Grimaldi the Clown!!!

Grimaldi gets to his feet and kicks Alex on the chest! Grimaldi lands another kick before the ref steps in. “Game of Survival” by Ruelle Starts to play. Grimaldi looks down at Alex Rush and lets out an evil maniacal laugh  as the cameras cut away.

We find our way backstage to see GM Gianni Di Luca walking down the halls with his usual swagger in his step.  He’s got a folder in his hand as he flips through the pages inside of it, making sure everything is in order.  He comes to the men’s locker room and he pushes it open.  Inside, he spots Mz Holly Wood, standing by with Dev Khatri, setting up for an interview.

Holly:  You know, it’s been a minute since I got to look into those puppy dog eyes of yours, Dev. When are you going to ever give me a call?

Dev:  Oh, I, um… See, I prefer my women with, well, a little, something… less? And…

Holly:  Well, how about your men?

Holly winks as Dev blushes, seeming embarrassed as Gianni snaps his fingers at Holly and Dev.

Gianni:  Eyyyy, get the fuck outta the locker room, please.

Holly:  Rude!

Gianni:  What?  I said please.

Dev is more than happy to rush out of the locker room, while Holly just shrugs.  She soon follows, stopping to look Gianni up and down, and she says very sharply, and not so ladylike…

Holly:  Mmmmmm!!

She grabs a handful of his rear end and then makes her exit.

Gianni:  What is it about my ass that makes the men go crazy?

Gianni shrugs as he looks at the camera.  He then walks deeper into the locker room to see Jerry Cann standing there in an SCU t-shirt and jeans, looking down at his phone.

Gianni:  Ey, Jer-Bear.  Got a minute?

Jerry doesn’t look up from his phone but continues.

Jerry:  Yeah, sure.  Hey, have you guys heard from Kandy?  She hasn’t answered my calls and I want to make sure she’s alright after the attack at My Bloody Valentine.

Gianni:  Say, there’s a funny story there.  She suffered a severe concussion and a slipped disc in her back.

Jerry:  Oh, no.  That’s terrible.  Is she going to be alright?

Gianni:  Docs say she should be back to wrestling in about a month if all goes well.  Just sad to say that it won’t be here.

Jerry looks up from his phone and anger is painted across his face.  He puts his phone down and takes a step closer to Gianni.

Jerry:  You sonuvabitch.  Kick your roster members while they’re down, why don’t you?  No wonder so many people are jumping over to GRIME.

Gianni holds his hands up innocently;

Gianni:  Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Slow ya roll, cowboy.  I never said I fired her.  It was her decision not to sign a new contract.  It’s that time of year, and she wasn’t the only one thanks to those GRIME asshats.

Jerry listens and he almost can’t believe it.  He looks down at his phone one last time.

Gianni:  Bro, I brought a whole list of ladies who would love to team with ya.  Like Valentina, Debbi Ruin…

Jerry cuts Gianni off by holding up a hand.

Jerry:  I don’t want to team with those losers.  As a matter of fact, I’m tired of teaming up with losers.  Loyalty doesn’t mean shit anymore.

Gianni:  Look, I understand what ya mean.

Jerry:  Do you?  New X-Tremes? Team Erik?  Young Money?  Power Play?  Bad Boys?  You were never saddled with losers in your entire career.  You never had anyone holding you back.  You just got soft.  You’re letting GRIME run around here and not doing a damn thing to stop them.  The last thing keeping me with SCU was Kandy.  So you know what?  I’m not going to sign a new contract either.

Jerry takes his SCU t-shirt off and he tosses it into the nearest trashcan.

Gianni:  Look, I know ya upset, Jerry.  But think about what ya doin’.  Do ya really wanna throw away ya two years with us?  All the time in Sin City?

Jerry:  Yeah, I do.  You can go to hell.  Donna can go to hell.  Kandy can go to hell.  This entire locker room and the ladies can go to hell, too.  Where’s Tad?  I think he and I need to talk contrrrr…

Suddenly, the lights at ringside go out and there is a buzzing noise as the tron flickers on, showing a GRIME Wrestling “Emergency Broadcast System” image. The crowd boos intensely.

"This is not a test. This is your WGN broadcast system announcing the commencement of the randomly Purge sanctioned by the WGN Broadcast Standards and Practices Tad Ezra. All SCU hardcore weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted. All SCU Staff and all of the non contracted wrestlers have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all injuries including career ending, will be legal until the end of this WGN Program. Sin City securities, medical teams and all first responders will be unavailable until the end of this WGN program, when the Purge concludes. Blessed by our New Founding Fathers of GRIME Wrestling, a company reborn. May Tad have mercy on you all."

The lights go back on as we can hear a roar from the backstage area.  However, the shot goes back to the locker room where Gianni and Jerry stand.  However, now they are joined by Tad Ezra, Angel of Filth, Javier Gonzalez, Esther and Andrey Azarov, Rory Rockefeller, Eric Weaver, Jacob Johnson, and Hitamashii, chains swinging from their hands.

Tad:  Is this guy serious?

Jerry:  You’re damn right I’m serious.  You guys spent months attacking me and my partner.  And the only reason I’m not standing on your side of the line was because of a stupid bitch who showed me just how loyal she really is by ditching me and not at least giving me the courtesy of letting me know.  Just tell me where to sign my soul away.

Tad looks back at the group behind him with a grin on his face.  The group closes in on Jerry as Gianni takes a step back, calling for security.  Tad laughs as Hitamashii pulls a clipboard out from his jacket and hands it to Tad.

Tad:  Here… here… and…….. Here.  And Gianni?  Your security team has the rest of the night off. It’s in that little message I signed.  Happy purging.

Jerry signs the last spot and hands the clipboard back to Tad.  He looks it over and smiles wickedly.  The group roars with cheers while patting Jerry on the back, and the fans boo loudly.  The group hands Jerry a chain and they walk out of the locker room.

Gianni:  Awww fuck…

The camera goes back to to ringside as the fans await what happens now. The SCUTron lights up with a message that states…

All of the SCU matches left for tonight have been canceled. Your SCU program is now over… GRIME Wrestling however will provide you with your main event for tonight… A 4 on 4 falls count anywhere match…

The crowd cheer for the new match then go back to booing as GRIME World Nightmare Champion Lord Raab comes out along with Sam McPherson, Abaddon and Hitamashii… Shortly after we see Rory, Eric Weaver, Jacob Johnson and also newest member Jerry Cann walking down to the ring.

\'user\'user\'user\'user
VS\'user\'user\'user

Hardcore Match Falls Count Anywhere.
Kingingiseisha Shirasu, Abaddon, Monstimals vs Eric Weaver, Jacob Johnson, Rory Rockefeller, and Jerry Cann.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: All eight mean get to the middle of the ring as they yell out war cries and start a massive brawl. The two teams trade punches as the refs for this match let them punch each other's lights out.

Chad: Too much going on to call the action. Arms moving around everywhere as punch… Wait! Lord sends Eric Weaver to the corner. Lord helps Sam, Sam kicks Rory, Raab grabs Rory from behind and lifts him for a backdrop as Sam drops down for an elbow drop!

Gena: Jerry bodyslams Abaddon, as Hitamashii clothesline Jacob Johnson to the mat. Jacob and Abaddon get to their feet and tie up. Eric and Rory get to the middle of the ring. Rory spears Sam to the mat as Raab grabs Eric by the throat and lifts him in the air. Rarcy Gets off of Sam and kicks Rabb as Abaddon gains the advantage as she drops Jacob with a snap suplex!

Chad: Hitamashii hits a hard chop to the chest of Jerry Cann. Jerry nails a chop of his own! Hitamashii nails another hard chop! Jerry goes for a chop but eats a clothesline from nowhere by Sam McPherson!

Gena: Sam and Abaddon grab Rory and drop him with a double suplex! Rory grabs Abaddon from behind and drops him face first with a bulldog!!!!

Chad: then eats a big boot from Lord Raab! Jerry kicks Lord Raab behind the knee to chop him down. Jerry hits a foot to the face of his on on Lord Raab! Sam grabs Jerry and lifts him up with a double arm choke slam!!!

Gena: Abaddon drops Rory with a DDT! Eric Weaver hits Lord Raab with a low missile dropkick! Hitamashii slides out of the ring, Sam holds Jerry as Abaddon gives Jerry the 1,2, combo to the body! Rory kicks Raab in the gut then grabs him for a bodyslam!

Chad: Hitamashii looks under the ring for something… Nevermind he is looking for everything as he is bringing everything out from under the ring. Eric slides out of the ring and looks at all the weapons…

Gena: Eric grabs on to Hitamashii’s leg to pull him out from under the ring. Eric pulls Hitamashii out, Hitamashii slides out holding a fire extinguisher. Hitamashii sprays Eric in the face! Lord Raab… Wait…

Celeste, Winter, and Tatsu run down to ringside and start attacking all the GRIME wrestlers. The mask GRIME wrestlers rush the ring to help but are followed by Mark Cross, Carter, Ari, Halo, Merlot, Dorian, and Holly Wood.

Chad: A massive fight has broken out and this is a purge so this is all legal!!!!

Chad gets up and pushes his wife Gena out of the way as Tatsu goes flying over their head as she is thrown by Lord Rabb. Eric swings a bat at Halo but Merlot dropkicks the bat off Eric’s hand.

Carter and goes after Rory with a DDT as Ari blocks a kick from GRIME Black. Ari drops the leg then comes in with a clothesline. Hitamashii Sprays Merlot, and Winter with the fire extinguisher.

Sam grabs Jerry Cann and chokeslam him to the outside dropping in front of Lord Raab. Raab drops for the cover.

One…
Two…
The…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam doesn’t bother explaining the end of the match as the massive brawl just continues on. Dahlia gets dropped with a spear by GRIME Purple! Halo gets drop kicked Abaddon.    

The crowd erupts as hometown wrestler GRIME wrestler Andrey and wife Esther Azarov come out. Any one left standing and in the way gets taken down by the two. The other Grime wrestlers stand clear as the two get inside the ring.

Andrey: I unmask and Tad the real boss gives my new wife and I the hometown treatment. He gives you what you all want to see. GRIME Wrestling and SCU does interfere?

Earl slides in the ring as does Dahlia. The Azarovs’ start kicking them as another massive brawl kicks off. The cheers the gang fight going on all around the ringside and rampway area.

The lights go out for a few seconds then a spot light looks over the SCUTron. On top of it stands Grimaldi wearing a headset with a microphone attached.  

Grimaldi: You know… You’re all fighting each other, yet…

Grimaldi lets out an evil laugh, he bends down and grabs an arm. Grimaldi gets the undefeated Jenifer Lacroix to her feet. He holds her up as she is clearly knocked out. Grimaldi throws her body over the tron landing on the entrance ramp.

Grimaldi goes and bends down again. He now holds the leader of GRIME, Angel of Filth Grimaldi throws Filth over as well.

Grimaldi: Both companies are fighting the wrong war!

Grimaldi lets out another laugh. Everyone runs up the ramp. The spot light goes off… The arena lights come back on, Grimaldi is nowhere to be found. Another massive fight breaks out. A different camera in the backstage area catches up with Grimaldi as he walks past a locker room door being blocked off by a forklift. On the door it reads the Good Shepherds. We can hear pounding on the other side of the door as the show goes off the air to Grimadli’s evil laughter.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 04:40:23 AM by Donna Beauchamp »