Author Topic: Jake's bombshells list for Mixed Tag Titles  (Read 3707 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Jake's bombshells list for Mixed Tag Titles
« on: November 25, 2019, 01:48:58 PM »
 OOC: Sorry I didn't get the chance to write, let alone send this segment in time, but we can call this being on the show with technical difficulties but is classed as a segment on the show. I will get in contact with you bombshell handlers who are on Jake's list individually about teaming with Jake in the future or even for a mixed tag title contenders match on the upcoming PPV.

---------------------------------

Jake is in the parking lot, firing some arrows towards the archery targets, the only thing that makes him comfortable when he wasn't preparing for matches as he didn't like to stand in front of the camera and speak right away. As soon as he stops firing, the cameras turned towards him as he stops firing and collects the arrows from the archery boards as he begins to speak.

Jake Raab: "As I mentioned on the video I've done before the triple threat match, I stated I didn't want to go for solo's belts for the time being as I want to do something I've never really had any experience with before and something I want to get the monkey off my back, going for the Mixed Tag Titles. I know, shocker coming from me, but I want to do things I've never done before and this was one of them."

Mixed reactions after Jake's last appearance in SCW which didn't go down very well with many people in the back, however, he wanted to change and be more open-minded with things as he continues after firing a few more arrows on the targets.

Jake Raab: "I've never had one tag win in my wrestling career and that's something I want to achieve. I also mentioned I have a list of bombshells who I think will fit well with me. These bombshells are Amelia Hogan, Andrea Hernandez, Candy and Alice Knight. All of whom have impressed me and are fitting to be my tag partners."

Now they go from mixed to cheers of the crowd reactions of Jake wanting to change and wanting these bombshells to tag with him, although Jake remembers one thing with Candy and Amelia.

Jake Raab: "I know two of those names are in the roulette title contention match tonight, but should one of you accept, I'm more than happy to wait until next year to go for the Mixed Tag titles with you. I think me and either one of you are perfect to be my tag partner. The lucky bombshell will get the share of the gold as well as with me. The challenge is approaching each one of you and get the monkey off from my back of the tag losses I've had since I started wrestling in SCW. The change is now and I hope London Underground can be happy to see someone is interested in the division and giving them a fight which me and the lucky bombshell will."

The cameras go off from Jake as he continues to shoot a few more arrows before the cameras cut back into the ring for the next match to take place on the show.
>