Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 28 (Results)  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 28 (Results)
« on: July 11, 2019, 03:58:38 PM »
 Underground Ep. 28: No Girls Allowed

\'user

From Cashman Field, back home in Las Vegas, Nevada on July 10th, 2019 at 11:59pm PST

Dev: Please welcome my guest at this time Team Canadian.

Earl and Stewart step into frame huge arrogant smiles on their faces.

Dev: After At Into The Void, Team Canada once again has championship gold.

Earl: You know, Dev I hate to say I told you so but I told you so, I told everyone prior to Into The Void that Dahlia and I would be walking out as the hardcore tag team champions, and just take a good look at these.

The camera focuses in on the Hardcore tag team titles.

Earl: Dev, The Kawaii Dragons are good kids don’t get me wrong, but we all saw what happened at into the Void, Winter was a little preoccupied with giving the truck driver a cheap thrill, and lost focus of the match at hand, and to be honest I took a little pride in banging the horn and the look on her face when she realized she had lost, but hey I'm just a little bit smarter aren’t I.

Dev: Tonight you face Vector Rodgers and Jerry Cann in a triple threat match, should one of them win, they with a partner of their choosing get to face The Three-way at Supernova for the Hardcore Tag team titles.

Earl: But that’s not going to happen, tonight Dev my friend, you will see why Vector Rodgers and Jerry Cann have never amounted to anything in Sin City Underground, they’re just don’t have what it takes Dev, and tonight I once again dash their hopes and dreams, and I’ll tell you this Dev, the moment this match was signed and knowing I was going to win, my wife made it perfectly clear, who one of the people is she wants in the hardcore title match and to quote her I want to smack that trollop in the gob. Vector, Jerry you lost this match the moment it was signed, and now Dev I give you the champ.

Stewart: What a glorious feeling it is to have back what was always rightfully mine, some champion Powershock was huh, the guy didn’t draw a dime because well, he sucked but everything is right with Sin City Underground again because your’s truly is once again the man sitting at the top of the mountain.

Dev: Tonight is your first title defense against Hitamashii.

Stewart: Bless you, yeah okay this guy had a somewhat good showing at the pay per view, but tonight Hitamashii is stepping out of his talent class, tonight Hitamashii, gets a wrestling lesson courtesy of the champ, and believe me Dev his lesson will be Paid in Full.

Earl and Stewart walk out of the interview area.

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user

Triple Threat Match
Vector C Rodgers Vs Earl Lockyer Vs Jerry Cann

Liam: This opening match is a Triple Threat match set for one fall. First on the way to the ring from Trenton, Florida… Vector C Rogers!!!!!!!

"Jump" begins to play as Vector C. Rodgers comes walking out the crowd is going wild as Vector walks down the aisle. He stops at the bottom, hopes up onto the ring apron. He raises his arm as he waits for his opponents.

Liam: and his opponent…

Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz starts to play
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag

Liam: On his way to the ring... he weighs in at 227 Ibs, from Las Vegas, Nevada... Jerry Cann!!!!

Jerry Walks out to the rampway to a pop. He looks around as he makes his way to the ring.

I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

Jerry now at ringside high fives a few kids in the front row before sliding into the ring. Jerry goes to a corner waiting for the match to start.

Liam: And their opponents!!!!!

Menage Et Trois By Paloma Ford starts to play.

Earl steps on the stage holding his Hardcore Tag Team title up in the air as the crowd boos him.

Liam: He is the Hardcore Tag Team Champion, he is from Edmonton Alberta Canada, The Human Natural disaster… Earl Lockyer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl begins to walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shine on the rings, The crowd continues to boo as he taunts the crowd with his arrogant smile.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Jerry and Vector run towards Earl as they begin to land open hand strike on him. Earl covers up. Vector goes to grab Earl but he pushes Vector away. Jerry kicks Earl in the gut, Earl bends down as Vector comes back and grabs Earl’s head dropping him with a DDT. Jerry drops down on Earl with an elbow drop!

Arnaud:: I had a feeling this would happen. If Jerry or Vector win this match then they get to pick a partner to then go after the Hardcore titles. Who’s to say that Jerry and VEctor didn’t talk to each other before the match and decided to double team Earl and then they pick each other to team up?

Chad: That could have happened as the two lift Earl up and drop him with a suplex!

Arnaud:: Vector gets Earl to his feet as Jerry hits the ropes. Jerry bounces off and goes for a crossbody on Earl but Earl grabs Vector and shoves him towards Jerry. Jerry lands on Vector as Earl times out a kick to the shoulder of Jerry on the way down.

Chad: If they keep this up then they have this match won but only one of them can score the pinfall.

Arnaud:: Vector grabs Earl’s head as Jerry rolls off of him. Vector lifts him up to his feet. Vector goes for a clothesline but Earl ducks underneath. Jerry tries to grab Earl but gets eye racked by Earl. Vector tries to grab Earl but Earl turns to the side and grabs Vector’s arm as he throws Vector over with a hip toss!!!

Chad: Jerry hits a dropkick to Earl, Jerry grabs Ear from behind but Earl reverses it by getting behind Jerry. Vector gets to his feet. Earl lets go of Jerry by pushing him over to Vector.

Arnaud:: Jerry and Vector collide but both stay on there feet. Jerry turns around, Jerry goes to grab Earl but Earl kicks Jerry, Vector tries to grabs him but Earl nails him with an uppercut!

Chad: Earl grabs Vector and sends him to the corner. Jerry grabs Earl from behind and locks in a sleeper hold! Vector leaves the corner and rushes at Earl hitting him with a spear which knocks Earl and Jerry to the mat.

Arnaud:: Jerry taking the bulk of the hit as he hits the mat and Earl lands on him. Vector pulls Earl off of Jerry. Vector sends Earl to the ropes, Earl bounces off the ropes. Vector nails a dropkick on Earl. Jerry hits Earl with a chop to the chest.

Chad: Jerry and Vector grab Earl and lift him up for a suplex! Vector gets on top of Earl for the cover!

One…
Tw…

Arnaud:: Earl powers out, Earl sits up but gets met with a low dropkick by Jerry. Jerry goes for the cover!

One…

Chad: Vector grabs Jerry by the leg and moves him out of Earl!

Arnaud:: I guess maybe they didn’t work out a plan after all.

Chad: Vector gets to his feet and starts yelling at Jerry. Jerry yells back as Earl gets to his feet. Jerry turns around and gets caught with a lariat. Vector goes to grab Earl from the side but gets nailed with two elbows to the face to break the hold.

Arnaud:: Earl now grabs Vector from the side and drops him with a gutwrench suplex! Jerry gets up and charges at Earl but Earl lifts him up for a flapjack!

Chad: Vector gets to his feet but Earl grabs him from the side and hits a side slam. Earl then picks Jerry up and over his shoulder as he takes a running start then drops Jerry with a running power slam.

Arnaud:: Earl goes for the cover!

One…
Two…
Th…

Chad: Vector breaks up the count with an elbow drop to the back of the head of Earl! Vector grabs Earl by his hair and gets Earl to his feet. Vector hits a dropkick from behind. Earl stays on his feet and turns around but gets hit with a superkick by Vector.

Arnaud:: Earl goes down as Jerry gets to his feet. Vector kicks Jerry then lifts him up over his shoulders and gets dropped with the C is for Cookie!!! (Cartwheel Death Valley Driver) Vector goes to cover Jerry!

One...
Two…
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match…. Vector C Rogers!!!!

Vector gets his hand raised as Eral gets up. Vector sees this and leaves the Earl. Earl not happy with the outcome stares at Vector. Jerry starts to get up. Earl runs at Jerry and nails a big boot dropping Jerry back to the mat.

Earl grabs Jerry to lift him to his feet but SCU security rushes the ring to break it up. Vector stays on top of the rampway holding his arm up in the air in victory.

Dev Khatri walks toward the interview area to find that Father Gerald and Brother David Shepherd are standing around with several other men, bottles in their hand as they cheer one another.  Father Gerald spots Dev and he walks over to a cooler and he grabs a bottle of beer, popping the top off and bringing it over to Dev.

Gerald: Bountiful blessings He hath bestowed upon you this evening, what with several interviews on your itinerary.  Not to mention, being a man amongst men.  We can all do without the estrogen and nagging in the air, am I right?

Men:  Amen!

David:  Amen, father.

Dev:  I actually don’t mind the company of the ladies around here, but it is nice to get more screen time.

David:  Thank the Lord, instead of Krishna.

Dev:  I, um-  I think that’s considered, offensive?

Gerald:  No offense intended from my son.  Truly, he was not raised to speak of other cultures in such ways.  As I’ve said before, our mission is to use mercy, love, and justice to help others see the worth of our cause.  In your due time, son.

Dev:  Thanks, maybe. So, you two will be taking on the Fox Brothers shortly, and I didn’t peg you two for drinkers.

Gerald and David chuckle together.

Gerald:  An occasional drink is no sin.  He hath said in Ecclesiastes 8:15: "Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry".  I do believe there are pretzels roamin’ around here somewhere.  With no ladies present, one or two won’t hurt.  And it’s not as if the Fox Brothers are a true challenge.  Sure they are former SCU Double Down Tag Team Champions but that was in a time where it was only but a few teams, and none of them were worth His attention.  But now, He hath brought us here to clean up Sin City.  It appears that our journey starts with the mentally handicapped Fox Brothers.

Dev:  Woah ohhhhhhhkaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.  I’m pretty sure that crosses a line.

Gerald:  FOR THE DEVIL hath held their tongues!  He prevents them from speaking.  He does not want them to return to HIS almighty light, where they are not bound by the sins that attract the demons to their hearts, and their minds.  We don’t want to hurt them.  We want to help them.  Their hearts yearn for salvation, and once we defeat them, we fully intend to help them in their journey.

Dev:  Well good luck with that. Jackasses.

Dev whispers the last word as he turns and walks away, fury on his face.  Gerald turns back to his service with the male members of his congregation.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Tag Team Match
The Good Shepherds Vs Fox Brothers

Liam:  The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On their way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds they are Brother David and Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Gerald and David run out onto the stage. Gerald throws his hands in the air, looking up, as David claps his hands and orders the crowd to look at Gerald. Gerald nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. He and David walk down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them as David jumps onto the apron, walking back and forth Gerald also walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. They get inside of the ring and slowly spin around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start while discussing strategy.

“What Does The Fox Say?” by Ylvis starts to play. The crowd looks up the ramp as they try to see who is coming out. The crowd immediately cheers as Mason and Jason step out onto the ramp, yipping as they cross the stage. They are soon followed by Martha Fox, and the crowd gets even louder.

Liam: On the way to the ring, the Double Down Champions... the team of Jason and Mason Fox, the Fox Brothers!!!

Jason and Mason find their way to the rampway. The fans cheer as they slap hands on the way down. They slide inside of the ring as Martha settles into the corner, all smiles Jason and Mason get in the ring as they walk around the ring, dancing along to the music before settling into their corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Mason and Brother David start things off. Mason extends his hand out to Brother David. David turns to look at Father Gerald as he nods yes. David turns around and extends his hand out as well. The two shake hands… Mason quickly drops to his knees as Brother David squeezes his hand.

Arnaud:: Brother David let's go of Mason's hand as he moves to turn the wrist around putting Mason in a submission hold with a wrist lock!!!!

Chad: Mason does a backroll followed by a frontflip to get out the hold. Brother David lets go and steps forward jumping towards Mason and dropping him to the mat with a Lou Thesz Press. Brother David lands a few punches on Mason before getting off and going to tag Father Gerald.

Arnaud:: Father Gerald gets in the ring as Mason crawls over to tag in Jason. Gerald grabs Mason's foot as he was just inches from tagging in Jason. Gerald drags Mason to the Shepards corner.

Chad: Father Gerald lets go of Mason's leg. Mason gets up, and tries to back away from Father Gerald. Gerald waves Mason over to come back to him but Mason shakes his head no as he gets to the center of the ring.

Arnaud:: Gerald waves him over again but Mason refuses. Gerald walks over with his hand up as it looks like he just wants to talk to Mason. Gerald gets to close as Mason hits a chop to Gerald’s chest. Gerald keeps his hands up not wanting to fight Mason.

Chad: Mason turns around to look at his brother Jason. The two shrug, Mason turns back to face Father Gerald, Mason hits another chop to the chest. Father Gerald shakes his head no and… Hands of Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (5 rapid body shots, finished with an Uppercut)

Arnaud:: Mason stumbles backward just far enough for Jason to reach in and tag himself in the match. Jason gets in the ring as Gerald points at Mason letting Jason know that it was Mason’s fault.

Chad: Jason moves in but gets stopped in his tracks as Gerald puts his left arm behind his back pocket and pulls out a book.

Arnaud:: Not just any book but a copy of The Good Book. Gerald opens the book up and tries to show it to Jason but Jason smacks the book away from Gerald’s hands.

Chad: I feel like that was the worse thing Jason could have done.

Arnaud:: Father Gerald kicks Jason in the gut then quickly grabs him to lift him up for a Powerbomb. Gerald picks Jason back up to his feet. Jason tries to grab Gerald but Gerald takes a step back then moves forward hitting Jason with the Hands of Justice (5 rapid body shots…) followed with the Ray of Light!!!!! (Diamond Cutter)

Chad: Gerald goes for the cover!

One…

Arnaud:: Mason and Brother David get in the ring!

Two…

Arnaud:: Mason tries to break up the pinfall but gets a spear from David!

Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winners of this match by pinfall…. Brother David, Father Gerald…. The Good Shepards!!!!!!

The crowd boos the Good Shepards as they stand over the laid out Fox Brothers. Brother David takes the book Jason smack away and hands it to Gerald. Father Gerald takes the book and places it on the chest of Jason. Gerald then takes out another Good Book from his other back pocket and places it on the chest of Mason.

The scene opens to Dev Henry, standing alone backstage with a microphone, clearly waiting for her next victim to show up. We see who it is moments later as Mark "The Dragon" Cross comes into shot, sporting a cut lip and a nasty-looking black eye.

Dev:  Jeez, what happened to you?

The Dragon: You mean the black eye? Sparring injury.

Dev:  Anyone I might know?

The Dragon: Bailey Archer, she was former ECWF from around the same time I was over there?

Dev:  Yeah I remember! Sooooo you got beaten up by a girl?

The Dragon: A talented one...and besides she’s trying to shake off ring-rust it's not worth us going at it half-baked is it?

Dev:  You got beaten up by an out-of-practice girl?

The Dragon: ...I've decided I like the other backstage interviewers more. What can I say, the girl knows how to fight, plus I got a few good receipts in…

Dev:  Do you like to hit girls, Mark?

The Dragon:

Dev:  Sooooo I'm here backstage with Mark "The Dragon" Cross, ready for his farewell match before his well-earned summer break. Guess you'll be spending that with your Spanish senorita?

The Dragon: ...we're not dating…

Dev:  ...on the Main Show at Climax Control!

The Dragon: Oh. That's the plan. After Val's strong showing in the Warriors Brawl and my enforced break it seemed like the perfect time to head over there and make an impact in the Mixed Tag division.

Dev:  Targeting anyone in particular? Maybe make a run for the championship?

The Dragon: Or maybe a team of championship quality. Our Twitter exchanges with Kane and Williams proved one thing, they underestimate us. I've made a career out of putting big talkers back in their place, and I feel like we owe it to the fans and the staff here in the Underground to prove that even though our venues are smaller, our wrestling prowess is most definitely not.

Dev:  Is this one big play to wind up in SCW full-time, or will we see you back here again?

The Dragon: I can only speak for myself here, but I have a contract here, and other commitments that made Underground the right choice for me at the time - there are two wrestlers that need to be knocked down a peg or two, and I just happen to have the free time on my hands to do it. I will be back, fresh off our hands being held aloft in victory at SUMMERRRRR XXXTREME!

Dev:  Did you really have to shout? I'm right here, and there's a microphone…

The Dragon: Sorry, it just sounds better that way!

Dev:  ...Right. Sin City Underground's last hope everybody, Mark "The Dragon" Cross. Best of luck out there.

The Dragon: Thanks Dax.

With that, Mark turns on his heel and strides purposely away to finish getting ready for his match

Dev:  Hey...It's Dev! D-E... ugh, never mind, I give up with that guy!

The scene fades to black.

\'user Vs \'user

Singles Match
Jared Black Vs Mark “The Dragon” Cross

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall.  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Jacksonville, FL standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 220lb, he is Jared Blllllllllllack!!!

“Sacred Heart" by It Dies Today begins to play over the speakers as smoke starts to billow out from beneath the curtain. Then a spotlight is shown at the top of the ramp. Through the smoke emerges Jared Black, as the light shines off his mirrored aviator sunglasses and leather trenchcoat. Jared then starts his trek towards the ring. The lights start to come up as he climbs up onto the apron of the ring. He climbs the middle turnbuckle and removes his sunglasses as he bobs his head to the chorus which can be heard by the fans.

"Most days I'd sit and wish for,
This place to fall into the bay,
Its greatest offense being thievery
And I
Will wash away the sins of former lovers,
A trail of stillborn conquest in my wake.
Tonight"

Then Jared hops into the ring and removes his coat. He goes to his corner and awaits his opponent. "Sacred Heart" fading away.

Liam: Next, from Canterbury, England, standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 225lb, he is… Mark “The Dragon” Crrrrrrrrrosssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Here we go with this one under way, Jared Black and Mark Cross tie up. Jared being a bit stronger of the two sends Mark to the ropes.

Arnaud:: Only Mark bounces off and charges at Jared jumping towards him hitting a Diving Crossbody!

Chad: Jared goes down, but gets right back up. Mark quickly goes for a dropkick but gets blocked by Jared Black. Mark gets up but gets hits with a European Uppercut, he stumbles back as Jared drops Mark with a Running leaping Shoulder Block.

Arnaud:: Jared hits a Springboard Leg Drop to Mark. Jared goes for the cover.

1!
2!
Kickout!

Chad: Mark kicks out with a lot of strength as he looks a bit angry all of a sudden.

Arnaud:: Mark gets up as Jared goes for a Leaping Clothesline but misses as Mark ducks it.

Chad: Mark grabs Jared Black….. Snap Scoop Powerslam!!! Jared gets back up Mark grabs him again… Snap Scoop Powerslam!!! That’s two now.

Arnaud:: The crowd is on fire with cheers as Mark drops down to one knee for the cover.

1!
2!
Kickout!

Chad: Jared kicks out, Mark picks up Jared Black, Who hits Mark in the chest with a few forearm shots. Mark back steps a bit before he begins to block the punches and ducks one punch.

Arnaud:: Jared tries to grab Mark next, but misses. Mark however grabs Jared and sends him to the ropes.

Chad: Jared springs off of the ropes and grabs Mark’s head… Springboard Stunner!!! Mark is down!!! Jared goes for the cover!

1!
2!
Thr-Kickout!

Arnaud:: Another kick out by Mark. Jared quickly picks Mark up and bounces him off of the ropes, looking for a Roll Up Pin combo, but Mark manages to grab the ropes.

Chad: This gives Mark a chance to collect himself. He takes a deep breath as Jared scurries to his feet.

Arnaud:: Jared moves in, but Mark is waiting for him and he busts out a combo… Two punches followed by a Shoot Kick, followed by a Spinning Backfist followed by a Spinning Lariat.

Chad: Jared goes down again. Mark picks him back up… Jared quickly kicks him in the gut and nails a DDT!!!

Arnaud:: Jared goes for the cover but doesn’t even get a one count.

Chad: Mark slams his fists on the mat while getting up. Jared tries to grab Mark but he hits Jared with a Dropkick. Mark runs and comes at Jared and hits another Snap Scoop Powerslam!!!

Arnaud:: Not sure if Jared can take anymore of those.

Chad: Looks like we're about to find out as Mark picks him up and jumps Jared again with a Snap Scoop Powerslam.

Arnaud:: Jared is holding his back, this might be over soon if he doesn’t turn it around.

Chad: Mark’s still not done, he picks Jared up again for… goddamn, erm...that move he does! (Tiger Driver '91)!!!

Arnaud:: Mark goes for the cover!!!

1….
2….
3!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: The winner of this match by pin fall... Mark “The Drrrrrrrrrrragon” Cross!!!

Cross gets up, staring down at Jared as he is soon greeted by a “man” dressed in a hoodie, an obviously fake mustache, sunglasses, and a hat, but jumps up and down with Cross in quite a feminine way.  Cross seems pretty familiar with this “man” and Cross gives her a hug with one arm, raising the other as he leans in to talk quietly to his mystery “man”.  Eventually, he and his guest leave the ring together as “Never Again” continues to play.

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 28 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 03:59:39 PM »

The camera moves backstage to see Ahuevo standing near a door to the left.  He sees the camera approach and he resumes his kickbox sparring with the bag set up.  He shows impressive skill and lightning speed.  His mouth curls into an intense determined scowl.  He lets out a few grunts and muffled Spanish.  Dev Khatri approaches him from around the corner with a microphone in hand, but he almost doesn’t wanna interrupt at first.

Ahuevo:  Hola, Dev.  Como estas?

Dev:  Uhhh bien, ¿Y tú?

Ahuevo gets in a few more kicks before picking up a towel and wiping at his exposed mouth.  He then puts the towel over his shoulder and settles into the shot of the camera.

Ahuevo:  Asi hablas algun Español amigo.  Good to know.

Dev:  Uh, what?

Ahuevo:  Not much, I see.

Dev stares almost blankly for a second as Ahuevo laughs and slaps Dev on the shoulder gesting.  Dev laughs nervously back.

Dev:  So, everyone’s favorite masked high flyer isn’t booked tonight, but the crowd is more than excited to see you.  And I guess that you are looking forward to the next much huh?

Ahuevo:  Si.  I got to study my opponent.  Es un pendejo y un puta. Un gilipollas que solo gana sus victorias con tácticas baratas y sin honor. ¿Comprende?

Dev:  Yes, I mean no.  Not all of it.

Ahuevo nods his head.

Ahuevo:  Sorry, sometimes I get caught up in my feelings.  At Into the Void I won a chance to fight Eric Weaver for the Combat Championship at Summer XXXTreme, and should Eric Weaver somehow beat John Blade-Martinez to retain his title, then I will make sure I am ready for him.

Dev:  But people seem to forget that the wrestling and the combat divisions are completely different.

Ahuevo:  Yes, but what everyone also forget is that a competitor has the same form, the same integrity, and that doesn’t change between the two divisions.  I can learn how Weaver moves, and I can prepare myself for his antics.  I already plan to put a cup in my cajones so he can’t use his usual tactic to beat me.

Dev nods.

Dev:  So it is safe to say that you are taking this match scenario with Weaver seriously.  What if Blade wins his rematch for the title?

Ahuevo:  Then me and Mr. Blade-Martinez will put on one good Combat Championship Match at Summer XXXTreme.  He also has a match tonight, and I will be keeping an eye on that too.  Dev, I got you, I got you.  You don’t need to worry about that.  Now, if you will excuse me, I gotta get to a TV to watch this match.

Dev nods as Ahuevo gives him a high five and pulls him in for a quick bro style hug and we go away.

\'user Vs \'user

Non-Title Match
Mz Holly Wood vs Eric Weaver

Liam: The next match is a non-title match set for one fall!!

"Hollywood" by Collective blasts over the sound system as a pink shadow box appears through the curtains.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Hollywood, CA standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 165lb, she is... Mz Holly Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

The silhouette of a lovely lady dancing is seen from the inside, seducing the crowd with her feminine wiles. It comes to rest at the edge of the stage, and after a moment, the lady inside kicks her way through the thin paper to reveal... Holly Wood! Mz. Wood if you nasty. She flips her blonde hair over her shoulder as she raises her arms in the air, loosening her hips before sashaying down the ramp. She climbs onto the apron, swaying her hips back and forth as she lowers herself down into a split position. She crawls under the ropes and does a sexy pose on the mat before leaping up, dancing around the ring to the music as she waits for her opponent.

Liam: And her opponent, he is the Combat Champion… From Chicago, Il… Eric Weaver!!!!  

"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Eric waves at the fans as they boo him loudly.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes.

"Wouldn't it be better
Not to be so polite
You could offer a light
Start a little conversation now
It's alright, just take five
Just take five"

As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd.

Non-Title Match
Mz Holly Wood vs Eric Weaver

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: A heated argument the other week lead to these facing off tonight. Holly Wood looks ready but Eric slides under the ropes and grabs a microphone. Eric slides back in the ring. I guess he has something to say before we start this match.

Arnaud:: A little late for that as the bell had already rung.

Chad: Well let's see what he has to say.

Eric: I waited for the bell to ring thinking this was a rib of some sort. I mean this really has to be a joke. I mean this is supposed to be men's night, no girls allowed. So how exactly did this bitch get a match tonight? Nothing about her screams man. So Holly Wood leave the ring and join the rest of the women. Lets us real men get on with the rest of the show.

Chad: This is very uncalled for.

Arnaud:: Yes, if Eric is just scared to fight Holly Wood then just say so, no need to cross the line.

Eric: So Tad Erza, you’re the GM right? Is this your joke? Well the joke is over, now bring a real man to the….

Chad: Holly Wood has had enough as he grabs Eric hair from behind and pulls down causing Eric to slam his back on the mat.

Arnaud:: Holly Wood kicks Eric in the chest. Eric gets his hands on his chest, Holly Wood starts stomping on Eric’s arm!

Chad: Eric asked for this! Eric moves his hands away as the stomps are too much… Holly Wood jumps and does a double stomp to the chest of Eric! Eric rolls to the side, Holly Wood kicks Eric in the back. Eric rolls over back to his back. Holly Wood drops down landing on the chest with an elbow smash!

Arnaud:: Holly Wood grabs Eric by his arm and gets him to his feet. Holly Wood sends Eric to the ropes, no Eric reverses it sending Holly Wood instead. He bounces off the ropes forward by a Handspring Kick nailing Eric in the face!

Chad: Holly Wood runs to the turnbuckle and gets on top… He jumps off... Sashay Away! (Shining Star Press)

Arnaud:: Holly Wood goes for the cover!

One…
Two…
Three!!!

Chad: Just like that, Holly Wood wins, she beats the Combat Champion Eric Weaver!

Liam: Your winner of this match… Mz Holly Wood!!!!!!!!

The ref raises Holly Wood’s hand in victory. Holly Wood then slides under the ropes to leave the ring. He walks over to the timekeeper and grabs a microphone as well as the Combat title.

Holly: Now let's see what kind of a man Eric really is. You call yourself a real bad boy but I see nothing but a fake boy. And that’s coming from a drag queen, baby. He cheated to win this damn title, you want it back? Come take this belt from me, big boy. Unless, you know that I’m more man than you will ever be.  

Crowd: Ohhhh!!!

Mz Holly Wood puts the title over his shoulder as he begins to walk away. He heads up the rampway as Eric sits up holding his head in pain.

There was a man who was quite known to the SCW audience standing backstage with the microphone in his hand as he smiles and speaks.

Henry Losak:: "It's a funny place to be in, a brand that gives greatness or it hopes to. You might remember the times that SCW had a destructive tag team, a team that promoted a lot about certain type matches and a team who've won the SCW tag titles before. Cameraman, show them who I'm talking about."

The cameraman turns towards the masked guys as they turned around known as The Monstimals of Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson with the fans booing them as some remembered them in SCW on what they were like and Henry continues to speak.

Henry Losak:: "Thanks to SCU, they made their dreams come true, a dream that they've wanted for a long time in the wrestling business, the SCU Hardcore tag titles. If they got to work for it, they'd be more than happy to do so. They are all about hard work. Lord Raab might've talked in the past, but all he wants to do is to focus on hurting people, much like Samuel here as you all know he can't talk anyway."

Samuel and Lord Raab nodded, almost as if Lord Raab granted Henry permission to speak on their behalf, which was something Samuel was used to.

Henry Losak:: "Just a few minutes ago, I brought them to the arena because me and Tad Ezra, we've had a lot of discussions on the phone. He contacted me, knowing he knew about them promoting hardcore division and how they dreamt about wanting tag matches to be hardcore. Lord Raab refused at first because he was finished with SCW and has already moved on."

That gave boos as Lord Raab claps and nods to agree with Henry.

Henry Losak:: "But when he found out SCU is different from SCW and that they have the Hardcore tag titles, he thought a lot about it and accepted to be here. Just a few minutes ago, both Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson signed the dotted line to be apart of the SCU tag division."

Henry smiles, feeling the energy in his men, wanting to cause nothing, but destruction and he speaks for the last time.

Henry Losak:: "All I have to say to Three Way is watch out because Lord Raab and Samuel are coming for you both and your Hardcore tag titles and be the first team ever to capture both the SCW tag titles and the SCU Hardcore Tag Titles. Prepare for a beatdown you'll encounter with these powerful men that none of you stands a chance against. The Monstimals will teach the entire SCU roster how a hardcore tag team wrestling works so learn from them and witness the era of The Monstimals destroying opponents in the ring. “

Both Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson bash their hands with their fist with Lord Raab grabbing like he's choking someone. Henry smirks as he places his hands on Lord Raab's and Samuel McPherson's shoulders and walks them back to the locker room with Chad talking about it after the cameras went back to ringside.

Chad: "Oh my god, that's massive news, The Monstimals have joined the SCU roster. They were all about violence and weapons destruction and hurting opponents. This is a big gain for SCU and the hardcore tag division; however, they have to earn their way to the top like the others. What a brilliant deal Tad Ezra made to bring in a big team like The Monstimals. We'll see them in action next week."

The cameras go elsewhere in the arena after Chad mentions about the return of The Monstimals.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Tag Team Match
Alex Rush & John Blade Vs The “Real Bad Boys” (Tim Staggs & Javier Gonzalez)

Liam:  The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall...

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Liam: From Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rush!

Smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security as seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devill horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for his opponent.

Liam: From Boston, MA standing at 6’1 and weighing in at 251lb, he is… John Martinez-Blaaaaaaaaaaade!!!

John Blade’s music begins to play as he walks out on stage. He talks to the camera man and bounces a little. He holds up his “Never Give Up” logo flag and tosses it to the fans. He salutes and runs straight down towards the ring. He bounces off the ropes side to side and he holds up his “Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect” shirt. He takes off his hat and tosses his shirt to the fans and hands his Chain to the ref to begin to fight.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth, and Tim Staggs lowers the hood of his jacket as he looks around.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand their opponents… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 385lb, they are Tim Staggs and Javier Gonzalez… The “Real”  Bad Boys!!

Javier and Tim charge down the rampway and slide inside of the ring. Javi walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner, talking strategy with Tim.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Arnaud::  Blade and Javi start things off in this match.  This is not the first time that these two have faced off, and it didn’t turn out very good for Javi.

Chad:  The Combat Division is far different from the wrestling division.  It’s like night and day.  Javi and Blade hook up in the middle of the ring, and Javi looks for a Hip Toss, but Blade grounds his weight for a moment.

Arnaud::  Blade bashes Javi over the back and then lifts him up for a Pumphandle Slam.  Javi slides down his back, looking for a German Suplex, but Blade elbows him in the face.  He turns around and puts Javi on the ground with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex!

Crowd:  *POP!

Chad:  Blade won that power struggle, and Javi looks up at him, calculating his next move.  He gets to his feet, and as Blade points at him, Javi darts at him and nails a Superman Punch out of nowhere!

Arnaud::  The crowd doesn’t seem to like that too much, but Blade isn’t as phased by it as Javi had hoped.  Javi catches him with a knee clip, taking him down to the mat.  Javi then grabs onto Blade’s neck and brings him to his feet.

Chad:  Javi goes for a Bulldog, but Blade pushes him into the ropes, and as he comes back, he gets a Sidewalk Slam for his troubles.  Javi crawls over and tags Tim in while Blade celebrates.

Arnaud::  Tim jumps on Blade’s back and begins elbowing his shoulders, alternating sides.  Blade goes down to his knees, flinging Tim off of him, but Tim rolls forward, bouncing off of the ropes as he slides down and hits Blade in the throat with a thrust.

Chad:  Blade holds onto his throat as Tim gets back on his back and locks on a Chokehold.  Blade’s strength is rendered useless as Tim brings him down to the mat, locking a leg around Blade’s waist.

Arnaud::  An… interesting… predicament for both men to be in.  Blade is struggling against Tim’s powerful lock, and his strength advantage allows him to make it to the ropes. He grabs on and Tim instantly lets go, much to everyone’s surprise.

Chad:  Blade goes to tag out, but Tim stomps him down.   Tim gets too comfortable, and Alex taps him on the shoulder.  Tim turns around, ready to shout in Alex’s face, but Alex pokes him in the eye.

Arnaud::  The distraction allows Blade to make the official tag.  Alex steps through the ropes and as Tim starts to get his wherewithal back, Alex nails a jab to Tim, followed by an uppercut. Alex initiates an Irish Whip.

Chad:  As Tim bounds toward the ropes, Alex follows after him.  As Tim comes off the ropes, Alex charges forward with a head first battering ram to the stomach of Tim, causing him to double over to the ground.

Arnaud::  Alex is wide eyes, trying to shake it out of his head.  He picks Tim up from the mat, but Tim rolls him up, but Alex wiggles out of the pin and onto his stomach to crawl toward the ropes.

Chad:  But Tim latches on for a modified Single Leg Boston Crab, otherwise known as the C-Stretch in the Staggs Dungeon.  Alex shakes his head as he tries to get to his corner, or even the ropes.

Arnaud::  Tim is just toying with him right now, keeping him just far enough away from the ropes as necessary.  However, Blade enters the ring and punches Tim against the back of the head, breaking up the hold.

Chad:  Alex holds onto his back as he stumbles to his feet.  Blade goes to knock Tim back with another punch, but Tim dives over and tags Javi into the ring.  Javi smashes into Blade with a Diving Lariat.  However, he is met with a Sitdown Facebuster from Alex.

Arnaud::  Javi crawls over to the ropes, and Alex leaps over the ropes with a Leapfrog Guillotine.  Javi holds onto his throat as Alex celebrates in the center of the ring, dancing around for a second of celebration.  As he does so, Blade makes the tag.

Chad:  Blade is back in the match.  He dusts off his shoulders and does a Five Knuckle Shuffle to the prone Javi.  He makes the first cover of the match.

One!
Two!
Thr-Kickout!

Arnaud::  Alex stands on the apron as he gives Blade a half hearted clap.  He turns back to face the crowd, just as Tim clocks Blade in the back of the head.  He then drops Blade with an Untitled No. 1.  Javi gets up and brings Blade back with him.

Chad:  Pumphandle Slam!  Javi drops down for the pin, but as Alex gets inside of the ring to break it up, Tim is there to block him.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners via pinfall… Tim Staggs and Javier Gonzalez… The “Real” Bad Boyyyyyyyys!!!

“Way Down We Go” plays on the speakers as Tim and Javi get to their feet.  They raise their arms as Alex shrugs his shoulders.  The crowd boos as they celebrate inside of the ring, soaking it all in.

You see Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Sharasu backstage outside the locker room area standing next to Dev Khatri. Hitamashii looks excited.

Dev: Hitamashii, you look excited. May I ask why?

Hitamashii:  Well, it has to do with the fact that I got another chance for the Underground Championship, this time a 1 on 1 match with new champion Stewart Mason.

Dev: I see. Why do you think you got booked in this title shot, especially after failing at Into the Void VIII in the Warriors Brawl.

Hitamashii:  Isn´t it obvious? I mean, if it wasn’t for me, Stewart wouldn’t be champion as I eliminated the dominant Powershock from the match, and the fact that I had the most eliminations in that match. It was the most logical choice that I would be a viable challenger for the Underground title.

Hitamashii smiles and he leans against the wall listening to Dev.

Dev: That is true. What do you think about Stewart Mason?

Hitamashii:  I know he is a competent wrestler. I mean, the fact he won the Underground title against 7 other people in a grueling match like the Warrior´s Brawl, myself included, shows how good he is. I am looking forward for my first singles match for the title and showcasing that I am worthy of being on top here in SCU and nobody, not even Stewart Mason, can derail me from my ultimate goal!

Hitamashii cackles and he walks away from Dev as the scene fades to black.

\'user Vs \'user

Main Event - Underground Championship Match
Stewart Mason vs Hitamashii

Liam: The following contest is your main event and is for the SCU Underground championship. Introducing first, the challenger.

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos.

Liam: From Himeji, Japan, weighing in at one hundred and ninty two pounds, he is Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu!

Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

Liam: Aaaaaand next, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 235lb, he is “The Bounty Hunter” Stewart Maaaaaaaaasonnnnnnnnnnn!!!

“The Hunter” by Mastadon begins playing over the speakers. Stewart Steps on the stage, wearing black pants and combat boots, with Black Handwraps, he takes in the reaction of the crowd, and is joined by Gail Weston, together they walk to the ring, Gail climbs the ring steps and steps through the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, Stewart climbs the ropes from outside and points to himself then climbs down from the ropes, and joins Gail in the center of the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Mason and Hitamashii move towards each other in the center of the ring.

Arnaud:: What a night this could be for Hitamashii should he be successful against someone the calibre of Stewart Mason.

Chad: It could be and Hitamashii starts aggressively, pushing Stewart backwards but the champion comes forward and fires a forearm towards Hitamashii's head, catching the Japanese superstar with a shot with his right arm. Hitamashii stumbles backwards but Stewart ducks his clothesline attempt and grabs Hitamashii by the hair and drops him down with a neckbreaker! Hitamashii rolls through, holding his head and gets to his feet.

Arnaud:: Dropkick from Stewart Mason, catching Hitamashii perfectly on the jaw and to the canvas. That move was picture perfect.

Chad: Stewart roughly pulls Hitamashii to his feet and lifts him over his shoulder and charges, planting Hitamashii down with a huge powerslam! Mason grabs his leg and the referee goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kick out!

Arnaud:: Hitamashii throws his shoulder off the mat and will be looking to get back in to this one as he pulls himself to his feet and turns towards Stewart. Mason steps forward but Hitamashii takes him down with a drop toehold, sending Mason across the middle rope. This is a dangerous place to be.

Chad: Hitamashii runs towards the ropes opposite and charges back, jumping in the air and planting his leg across the hanging Mason, bouncing the champions throat across the middle rope. Hitamashii stands on a solid base and pulls Mason back to his feet, the champion resting on the ropes for a few seconds, but Hitamashii pulls back his hand and nails Mason with a knife edge chop!

Arnaud:: The sound of that just echoed around the place. Hitamashii pulls his arm back and smashes him with another knife edge chop. Stewart moves down the ropes and rests in the corner but Hitamashii charges in and catches him with a roaring elbow. Mason stumbles out of the corner, but Hitamashii moves in behind him and wraps him in a reverse head and arm suplex and lifts Mason over with the suplex, Mason crashes hard in to the top turnbuckle!

Chad: Wow! That could do some serious damage! Hitamashii going for the pin here.

One!
Two!
Kick out!

Arnaud:: Stewart got his arm up at the very last second!

Chad: Hitamashii gets to his feet as Stewart gets to his knees. Hitamashii starts to drill him with huge kicks to the arm and shoulder. Hitamashii tries again but Stewart grabs hold of his leg and starts to rise, keeping Hitamashii on one leg. Mason swings around and whips Hitasmashii over with a dragon screw leg whip!

Arnaud:: That is well known to cause many a knee problem, but I doubt Mason cares as he lifts Hitamashii's leg and plants his boot behind the same knee. Mason pulls the challenger to his feet and lifts him in a quick side slam position and drops him with a backbreaker. The champion returns to his feet and pulls Hitamashii with him.

Chad: Hitamashii whips Hitamashii to the ropes and as he comes flying back, Stewart picks him up and pins him around and plants him with a spinning spinebuster!

Arnaud:: Stewart goes for the cover!

One!
Two!
Kick out!

Chad: This match was nearly over right there but Hitamashii is off the canvas already. He knows he can't stay down so much against someone of Mason's quality.

Arnaud:: But Mason is on his feet too. Mason moves in with a headlock but Hitamashii lifts him over with a back suplex, Mason hitting the canvas hard and breaking the headlock. Hitamashii gets back to his feet and pulls Mason with him. He lifts him over with a belly to belly suplex, sending Mason rolling across the ring. Hitamashii waits for Stewart to get back to his feet and jumps up with a Dragonrana!

Chad: Concrete heart! Hitamashii going for the cover!

One!
Two!
Kick out!

Arnaud:: We almost had a new champion there! Stewart would not have been happy if his reign ended so soon.

Chad: I'm not sure Hitamashii gives a damn about how Stewart would feel and he's showing that as he pulls the champion off his back and to his feet. Hitamashii whips Mason towards the ropes, but Mason reverses it. Hitamashii comes flying towards Mason and jumps with a flying forearm, but Mason ducks and Hitamashii flies through the air. Mason picks him up and lifts him in the air and drops him with a sitout powerbomb.

Arnaud:: Hitamashii's shoulders are down!

One!
Two!
Kick out!

Chad: So close! Stewart Mason quickly pulls Hitamashii to his feet and puts him in face front lock.

Arnaud:: Is he looking for the Paid in Full? Stewart tries to pick him up, but Hitamashii spins under, pulling Stewart in an arm wench to get out of it and lifts a leg, catching Mason with a martial arts kick to the top of the head. Mason drop to the canvas and Hitamashii quickly covers Stewart Mason.

One!
Two!

A chair crashes down on Hitamashii's back!

Chad: What the hell? Powershock is in the ring! Stewart Mason gets to his feet and Powershock levels him with the chair and the referee calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Arnaud:: I believe the referee is throwing this out as a no contest.

Chad: Both Hitamashii and Mason are on the floor next to each other and Powershock continues the assault, slamming down chair shots on both men! Hitamashii crawls away and Powershock slams the chair down on Stewart Mason's back.

Arnaud:: Powershock turns to see Hitamashii and drills the chair in to his gut before raising the chair again and smashing Hitamashii on the back of the head.  

Chad: Stewart Mason turns to be met with a vicious shot to the head. The champion drops to his knees and Powershock smashes the chair over Mason's head again!

Arnaud:: Here comes Casey Williams and the security team! They quickly get in the ring and force Powershock away.

Chad: But the damage has been done. Neither Mason or Hitamashii are moving at this point.

Casey and his security team move in on Powershock and pull him from the wreckage at ringside.  The crowd boos loudly for such a great contest being ended early, and we end on Powershock being dragged up the ramp.

Tune in next week as SCU: Underground Ep. 29 when the ladies return to mix it up.