Author Topic: Ben and Evie Jordan Vs Kedron and Rinoa Williams  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Ben and Evie Jordan Vs Kedron and Rinoa Williams
« on: June 16, 2019, 12:57:11 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 5,000 word maximum, 1 roleplay per week, per person maximum

Good luck!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 06:08:05 AM by Mark Ward »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 09:02:52 AM »
 He'd got me again! Another cowardly sneak attack, this time leaving me with a cut above my eye because of digging his talons in to my flesh like a bird of prey chasing a mouse, but he got me again. I thought things had eased off, that he'd stepped in to the shadows to become better than he was the last time we met and I had bested him and showed him that attacking me for sins of my family was the biggest mistake he'd every make. Yet no, he decided to let the bitterness rise to the top and erupt from him... At a fan fest to less. Fan fest's by unwritten law are meant to make the fans feel part of the business but some got a little too close for comfort watching him dig those nails in to my head. Some were so close, they could smell the iron in my blood as it run down my face.

If it wasn't for my wife, it could have been a damn sight worse.

June 16th - Backstage at Climax Control 240.

Blood continued to run down my face, regardless of the towel pushed against my head by a medic, but the rage in me continued to rip through me for another attack. He coulda been a man, he could have stood face to face with me, him and his wife, but no, he couldn't do that and that pissed me off no end. I was the only one fuming.

"I swear to the fucking devil, I'm gonna rip his throat out, then I'm gonna rip hers out." My wife was heard saying.

I couldn't really see her, I had a part of the towel dropped over my left eye as pressure was forced on the cut, the blood had moved across my face, partly finding it's way to my right eye, causing my vision to be slightly impaired.

"Mrs Jordan." A voice I didn't know said with caution, I could only presume it was whoever was holding the towel on my face to stem the bleeding. "You need to calm down. This is not going to help your husband at all."

"What do you know?" I heard her bark back, her voice was dripping with venom and anger. "Do you wanna go on that list of people who will get their throats ripped out?"

I heard an audible gulp from the man who's hand was pressed against my head. It actually brought a smile to my face. You can say what you like about my wife, but when it comes down to it, she's loyal to a fault and more than protective.

"I'll be fine." I told whoever was in the room, frankly, I had no clue who was in the room at the time.

I tried to move the man's hand away from my wound, but he held the pressure on just a little.

"I need to stop this bleeding." He told me in a stern voice.

"I'll be fine." I said to the medic as I pushed away his hand with a little more force. "It's just a chicken scratch."

The medic relents and releases the towel, the dried blood stuck to my face as I look for a reflective surface to assess the damage. I turn my head, looking in a nearby mirror, wincing at what stares back.

"Brilliant." I utter to myself. "Look like I've been mauled by a cougar or something."

I could feel the disappointment running through my body as I looked at myself in the mirror, but my wife could sense it, quickly trying to kill the disappointment by wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Still handsome." She said, trying to get the venom out of her voice for my sake. "Nothing can get rid of those looks."

"Yeah, but I know a witch who's gonna try." I whispered back to her.

Evie kissed me on the cheek, a side that you rarely see on camera, a loving side, a good side, she's not always trying to kill people. A sigh escaped my lungs as I looked at myself.

"I'm tired." I told Evie. "And I need to get cleaned up."

Her arms squeezed around me as she looked in the mirror at us both.

"You do that, and I'm gonna find Christian Underwood." She told me.

I didn't have a clue why she wanted to see Christian, the next day I found out because my match with Kedron became a tag match and I couldn't have been happier for that to have happened. While I have suffered physically at the hands of these two, she had suffered mentally, she had to sit there and watch me taking the punishment, getting a fireball in the face and now this. She's watched all of that and to think it wasn't gonna mess with her head would be a silly thought. I'm glad she's gonna get her hands on Rinoa, maybe Kedron will see what it's like to see a loved one go through trauma, while feeling helpless at the same time....

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality....

Well there is, but it's in the dream world really....

"This ain't real, come off it." I quickly tell myself as I look at the scene around me.

The night is dark, one of the darkest I think I've ever laid my eyes on, yet a bright burning circle of fiery torches can be seen in a circle, held in hand by a crowd surrounding an unlit bonfire. The crowd was thick and plentiful as their eyes watched one man walking around the wooden, man made structure. I moved towards the crowd, curious to see what was going on, looking at their dress style, it was old, nothing modern to be seen, no faded blue jeans, no Reebok's, just black and plain.

"Why are they not taking any notice of me?" Was all I could mutter.

I was right, I was just feet away from these people, dressed in a pair of khaki shorts, white trainers, and a buttoned up short sleeved shirt, far away from the style of wherever this was, wherever I was. I wasn't sure if this was a dream, or even a coma, but my eyes looked around the scene a little more as I stepped forward, standing next to a young man, maybe fourteen years old. I looked to my left at a woman, just the fringe of her dark hair could be seen under a black head scarf. I thought she was looking right at me, but her eyes stared through me like I wasn't even there. She turned to face the man walking around the pile of sticks.

"Brothers and sisters!" His voice boomed out in to the darkness of the night. "Today, we found evil amongst our settlement."

My eyes looked around the crowd, every single eye was watching this middle aged man speak as if he was God talking to his people.

"We found true evil amongst us." He continued as he made eye contact with people in the full circle. "For once again, we have found another witch amongst us!"

I listened to a few murmurs through the crowd, looking around with a blank stare at the worried faces around me.

"Gotta be joking mate." I decided to say out loud. "Witches ain't real, well, sorta not real. Looking at this and the way you lot are all geared up, you'd call someone a witch for putting nutmeg in coffee or something."

I looked around for a reaction, but it was like no one heard anything coming out of my mouth, everyone continued to stare at the man in the middle of them. I walked forward, walking through the crowd, no one moving out of my way. I had to force myself through the people.

"Supernatural beings should not be a part of our society. They should not have the right to live amongst us." He continued.

He'd absolutely love pride month, I thought as I looked at him. All those social media posts about how apparently sexuality means something for one month, while it doesn't matter the other eleven months of the year. This guy would be preaching till he was hoarse about that.

"She must be eliminated from this world, to keep the world clean." The man continues.

My curiosity took me around the other side of the sticks to see a girl, maybe twelve years of age tied to a stake.

"Oh come on!" I said out loud.

"They can't hear you nor see you." The fourteen year old boy I stood next to finally said.

His voice drew my attention as I looked towards him. I raised a finger, just holding him off. I walked towards the pile of sticks and began to kick them away, sending them flying in different directions, causing the crowd to gasp in surprise.

"She's doing this!" The man screamed out. "The witch is making this happen!"

I couldn't help but smile as I looked at the fear in the man's eyes.

"If she was a witch, she could turn you in a toad pal." I said, knowing he couldn't hear a word I was saying.

I looked towards the boy who could see me, but he was no longer there.

"I told you he couldn't see you." A voice said next to me, forcing me to look down and see him standing right beside me.

"So you did." I replied quickly. "Want to tell me what's going on?"

"The cut on your eye you suffered last night." The boy explained to me. "It was intentional, it was laced with magic to get you to see this."

That statement confused me greatly as I looked at the boy.

"He laced his nails with LSD to get me off me head to have a silly dream about witches?" I asked, almost not believing the words coming out of my mouth.

"Not LSD." The boy said to me. "And this is not a dream, this is a memory, one of many memories that he had to go through, watching the people close to him die because they were different. Because they were witches."

"I hate to break this to ya mate." I said with a smile. "Witches are not real, they made up potions, they were basically chemists who made up drugs."

"The same kind of drugs that kept you alive recently." The boy smirked back.

"If you like." I shot back. "And any of that mystical stuff, easily explained, just ask a magician mate of mine."

"Yet he saw your family burn chemists and magicians." The boy said to me. "He wanted you to see this to show you the pain your family caused to people, caused to him, he wanted to show you the suffering your bloodline had caused to him. He wanted you to see first hand why you were being punished and why he will finish his task. He needs to end the Jordan bloodline."

End the Jordan bloodline. That tickled me inside as I looked at the young boy with a smile across my face.

"Was he whacked on the head a lot as a kid?" I asked the boy, watching his slightly confused reaction. "Does he not know about the birds and the bees? For a bloodline to continue, the person needs to want it to continue and trust me, there ain't no baby Jordan's in the future for me, this isn't about ending my bloodline, this is about his own guilt."

"Oh?" The boy says in a questioning tone.

"It's the guilt that he had memories like this and couldn't save anyone. It's the guilt that he was too much of a coward to reveal what he could do." I said firmly "Because he was too scared he was gonna end up on the end of a stick with fire licking at his toes. He's taking it out on me because he couldn't take it out on anyone else. Haven't you noticed something?"

"And what would that be?" The boy said, his demeanour changing slightly.

I could feel the boys body heat rising, it was like anger was filling him up inside, yet he tried his best to keep his calm.

"He brought me in to this memory, he made me see what my family was like to get in to my head." I said to him firmly. "Yet this memory could have been so different. I mean, you could have stopped this, couldn't you.... Kedron."

I watched the boys face change to twisted smile as he looked at me. He knew I figured out exactly who he was from the second I knew he was the only one to see me. I'm no Scooby Doo at mystery solving but I figured it out.

"You can't change fate or destiny." The young Kedron told me.

"You're right." I agreed "And that works two ways, because bringing me in here to see this, to see this memory of yours where you stood on the sidelines and let things like this happen, you're just as much to blame for these travesties as I am. My people may have done it, your stood and let it happen. Sunday isn't about you punishing me, it's about me punishing you for watching this happen. The guilty are not always the ones committing the crime."

I couldn't help but smile at him. That was the last thing I remember from that trip down Kedron's memory lane. I had awoken in the dead of the night, my wife's head on my chest.

24th June 2019.

My house was always a place of solitude, that's why it was purchased a long way away from more popular places. It was a haven of peace and quite. Today was no different as I sat on the sofa, my feet up with a camera in front of me. I couldn't help but rub the scar on my forehead, still saw from the attack just over a week ago.

"A scar from a battle that has really yet to take place." I start. "To me, it's only a fair battle if you stand face to face with me and Kedron, that's something you've struggled with your whole time you've been in SCW. There's nowhere to run now, you have no choice, you have to face me."

I point to myself.

"There's no more running or hiding." I tell him. "And there's doing something you've never had to do before Kedron and that's worry for the woman that is gonna be your partner, you will now fear for someone like you've forced my wife to do. You're wife is going to have to feel that too because you've done everything to get under my skin lately..."

I slow clap for just a few seconds.

"And it worked." I continue. "And that is nowhere near a good thing for you at all because you let your woman put her hands on mine and that will no go unpunished. You ripped open my face."

I say as I point to the healing cut on my head.

"That too will not go unpunished." I say in a firm tone. "I've dealt with you Kedron, I've tried to find the light in my darkness again after you turned the lights out on me, I've looked for just a spec of light but found nothing and now I'm at the point after the last few weeks to forget looking for that light, forget looking for who I was and just be who I am before I get rid of you for good. It hit me that while you're still lurking over my shoulder, I will never find that light and I've come to accept that, I've come to just let it be. I've come to just take it as it is and be this horrible me until I finish you. Thankfully for those around me, finishing you will happen at Into The Void VIII, finishing you and your little wife will turn me back the way I'm meant to be and that is fate and destiny."

I press my hands together.

"You thought you were gonna punish me?" I say waving a finger. "No. I will be punishing you for your cowardice, not only in the distance past, but your recent past. Your cowardice for attacking me, your wife's cowardice for attacking my wife. That's a sin you can not atone for."

I take a deep breath.

"You can't and you won't." I say seriously. "and on Sunday, you're gonna see why the biggest mistake you ever made was tracking me down, following me here after learning my craft, stepping in to something which I have become a master of. You will know when you stand across that ring from me, look in my eyes, of every single mistake you've ever made, every little thing you've done wrong. You'll see that when you look in to my eyes."

I point to my eyes.

"You'll see that you should have just stayed in the shadows." I tell him, my words getting deeper, angrier and more serious. "That you should have stayed away from me, because I am not a vengeful man by nature, but you have pushed me that way and that is a side of me you shouldn't have brought out, because it's going to be your downfall, it's going to be something you've never seen before in your long life. It's gonna be..."

My eyes flash a shade of yellow.

"The worst night of your life." I tell him. "Because Evie and I are not coming to make up the numbers, we're coming to leave our mark on you, we're coming to leave scars on you. At Into The Void VIII, you will be finished for good. Simple as..."

The camera fades.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Son of Salem

• View Profile
    • Kedron Williams
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 05:39:53 PM »

"My husband is not inherently evil. How do I know this? Quite simple, really. Because he loves me. Evil, true evil, is incapable of the emotion, as it is a virtuous thing. Pure and simple in both heart and mind. He treats me like a queen, both protects and honors me. One does not hold such emotions close to their heart were it blackened with sin and misdeed."

"Is he misjudged? Indeed not. He has done some terrible things in his life, by his own account. He does not ask forgiveness nor understanding. His reasons are his own, those I am alone privy to. I alone understand where he has come from, what he has done, and what I myself must do."

"I too, have my reasons."

Athens, Greece - Years ago

Have you ever been to a Greek street market? Called the Laiki, or the "people's market," it is one of the most simple but delightful of attractions to both tourist and local alike. Every Greek city has at least one, and some major cities, Athens for example, has more and much larger. They generally begin early in the morning and last until early afternoon. Those who know of these markets know that the earlier one arrives, the more variety of goods you have the option of purchasing. Foods such as produce, fresh fish straight from the sea and cheeses made locally. Clothing. Spices. Freshly made Greek delicacies. There was something for everyone who had a desire in mind.

And a certain someone with desire in his heart, stood within the crowd, remaining inconspicuous as the object of his attention wandered slowly from stall to stall, her green eyes straying from one delicacy to the other.

Rinoa Mavropanos, long before she took another's name for her own, walked along the market street, her eyes taking in one delight after another. She wore a black, pleated blouson gown with red accents, the milk white complexion of her skin on display with no sleeves and a neckline that would drive a sculptor to madness. A scarf, red in color so deep it was almost black, draped over her head just enough to shield her scalp and eyes from the sun as she went about her pleasure.

As in most Greek markets, the sample of the foods offered were freely given to display to patrons the freshness and quality in taste. He watched as her lips bit into the fresh pulp around the seed of a pomegranate, before she smiled and nodded, purchasing three from the vendor before moving on. He watched with a smile on his lips as she purchased several lamb Souvlaki to eat as she wandered the shops, the scents of the roasted meats tantalizing to the senses.

As she leaned over a stall that had traditional Greek pastries and desserts, he decided that this was the time. A "now or never" moment that neither would look back on without gratefulness.

"Try one?"

Rinoa glanced up, and saw a man of such unearthly beauty that it took her breath away. Under most circumstances, she considered herself a woman that was always capable of keeping her faculties in complete check. Her family thought her devoid of emotion if she were to be completely honest, but this man; his chiseled cheekbones, molded to perfection. His eyes and smile. That long, silky black hair that extended well past his shoulders. A scent that was part sandalwood, part 'morning after rain.' To her eye, he was perfection.

And in his fingers, offered up to her, was a Loukoumades, a Greek honey ball. He had plucked one right from the basket, knowing she had eyed them, and held it to her in invitation, his lips turned upward to show the white of his teeth in a delicious smile and eyebrows risen almost to his hairline. In hopefulness or wonder, she might never know.

She stared between the offering and his eyes for a seemingly unending eternity before she finally found her voice.

Rinoa Mavropanos: I've ... never had the pleasure.

Kedron Williams: Truly? A wondrous Greek woman such as yourself and you've never sampled a Loukoumades?

To this, she deemed a challenge of sorts and her face went slack of emotion, as it had been known to do.

Rinoa Mavropanos: What makes you think I'm Greek?

Kedron Williams: You speak the language to perfection.

Rinoa Mavropanos: As are you. Are you Greek?

To this question, Kedron could only laugh.

Kedron Williams: Gods, no! I am American. Through and through.

Rinoa Mavropanos: But you speak perfect Greek?

Kedron Williams: Not exactly, no.

Curious. He tilted his head to the side, and again offered her the Loukoumades in his fingers with an impish smile. She answered easily be reaching out with her fingers and picking her own from the basket and took a bite. Only after savoring the sweet flavor for a moment did she gift him with a smile, one in which he returned in earnest.

From that moment, she had been his.

Lachania - Many days later

A small village roughly five miles from the sea, and on the largest island of Rhodes. Lachania was the host to a quaint, old fashioned restaurant called Platanos Taverna that catered to Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, and although some locals state that it is not for tourists, that warning falls faint to most ears as they also say this is where you will find the best of Greek food if visiting. It had a comfortable atmosphere, the most popular of which was the outside patio, surrounded by pomegranate trees and vines that wound about the wicker awning.

Platanos Taverna rested in a lovely square beside a church, an ironic circumstance given just who had visited this place so often in the past several days. Rinoa had returned to this small village, where she had called home since birth, and she was pleasantly surprised when she discovered that her handsome suitor had followed her. Each evening after, she had found his invitation to dine with him at her favorite establishment, and she was only too pleased to accept. The sun was now set, and even from five miles away, the scent of the fresh, sea salt air wafted through to delight the senses.

He watched as she brushed the flock of hair that drifted from her scalp across her eyes, back over her earlobe as she picked up her glass of red wine.

Rinoa Mavropanos: How much longer will you be in Greece?

He raised his brow in question, as if the querie from her had caught him off guard and he did not understand. She shook her head.

Rinoa Mavropanos: Do you not have to go home? To the States?

To this, he smiled and leaned back in his chair, reaching his long, slender fingers for his own glass.

Kedron Williams: I have no one waiting for me, if that is what you are asking.

Taking a sip from her glass, she looked over the crystal rim and her eyes twinkled.

Rinoa Mavropanos: I can't say that I am disappointed. I am, sorry, though that you will have to leave eventually.

Kedron Williams: Then come with me.

She blinked, and slowly lowered her glass to the table. Not quite certain she had heard him or his implication correctly.

Rinoa Mavropanos: Excuse me?

He leaned forward in his chair, his hands clasped together on the edge of the table as he implored to her.

Kedron Williams: Come with me. To the States.

Rinoa Mavropanos: I-I can't simply leave Greece. My family would not approve...

Kedron Williams: Perhaps they would, if you were to leave as my wife?

Rinoa Mavropanos: Wife? But, we've known each other for days. Less than two weeks.

Kedron Williams: And yet in that time I have felt for you like I have felt for no other in my lifetime. And between us, that has been a very long time. Longer than perhaps you could ever truly understand.

When she failed to answer him immediately, he continued on.

Kedron Williams: Perhaps I am overextending my charm, but I believe you feel the same for myself as I am feeling for you.

But before any further words could be spoken, Kedron stood up and walked around the table. he lowered himself to one knee at her side, not to propose formally, but rather to confide.

Kedron Williams: But before you answer, we must talk. Even were you to not consider this, I would want no lies or hidden truths to exist between us. And there is something about myself that I would hope that you understand.

Rinoa drummed her fingers lightly on the edge of the table, before she leaned over in her own chair to draw closer to the man that had so recently captured her attention in both heart and soul. She did so, so that nobody near their table would overhear what she whispered into his ear.

Rinoa Mavropanos: I imagine this has something to do with your being a warlock, dear?

She could not have shocked Kedron more had she physically assaulted him, judging by the way he jerked back and stared up at her, rendered seemingly speechless. But she too said not a word, allowing him a brief moment's respite from her knowledge until he slowly shook his head and finally found his voice.

Kedron Williams: How ... when did you know?

To this she smiled in a simple manner.

Rinoa Mavropanos: I've known since the moment you were watching me from across that market. I knew from the moment you offered me that Loukoumades, tainted with just a touch of fíltro agápis.

Fíltro agápis ... roughly translated to 'love potion.'

Kedron Williams: You knew?

He frowned.

Kedron Williams: And yet you....

Rinoa Mavropanos: Found myself succumbing to your charms anyway.

She gently took his face, those jawline that lasts for days, in her fingertips and they stared into one another's eyes.

Rinoa Mavropanos: Like attracts like. I suspect you knew also what I am. Perhaps that is why you pursued me....

She did not give him a chance to protest nor agree, whatever, as she continued.

Rinoa Mavropanos: For now, I am satisfied enough that with your company, I have lived a lifetime in a matter of days. It just makes me wonder what you could possibly bring me next before we find a name for this fine feeling between us.

He searched her eyes, but she was able to remain far more hidden from him than he was from her.

Kedron Williams: Does-does this mean...?

She nodded.

Rinoa Mavropanos: Yes. It means exactly that...

And that easily, he was on his feet, drawing her up by the arms in his own strong hands and their lips met. Assuming a marriage proposal, the patrons around them applauded, some raising their glasses in a toast. None of them the wiser.

"And I have never looked back from that moment a single time with regret in my heart. My family did not understand. My father, perhaps the strongest man I have known, actually expressed fear of Kedron, and a fear for me. As a traditional Greek family, he attempted to forbid me from this union, but Mother spoke to him, and fearful too as she was, she implored it was my life to do with as I wished."

"And I wished to be at Kedron's side, from here until eternity. Although he has a better chance of lasting that long than I dare say I do. Did he attempt to ensnare me with a Fíltro agápis? Indeed he did, although I bear him no grudge for this. Perhaps it was the only way he knew how to approach me. Perhaps he was simply lonely. In the end, he did not even need the scent he wore that would have worked the same. Not that it would have, mind you, because I had long ago taken special precautions against subtleties such as those. But I stand by him in all things, and even if I do not always agree with his actions, I understand them and why he does what he does. I have questioned him, as is my right, and implored him to undo some things but he remains steadfast that he knows what he is doing, and must finish all things that he has started. I stand by him."

"It is why I am here, now, and find myself in quite unfamiliar territory. But to that I acknowledge that I have only myself to blame. But I make no apologies for what I have done, or what I will do in order to protect  and save the love of my life. Ben and Evie Jordan see him as an abomination, a creature of evil incarnate, but nothing could be further from the truth. Ben sees me I am certain as little more than even that, and one day he will understand just how mistaken he is on all accounts. But you, Evie...?"

"I would think that you, of all people, would understand why I am doing this. Understand where I am coming from. We are, after all, in this to defend the man that we are joined to in (un)holy matrimony, yes? And while all blame has been laid at my doorstep for my involvement, all that proves on your part is either a poor memory or a severe case of a hypocritical nature. I mean, when all of this first started, it was man to man. Our two husbands; Kedron versus Benjamin. Until Benjamin decided to retaliate, which even I acknowledge to have been his right. What did he do? Whom did he bring along?"

"Oh that's right; it was you, Evie. You stood inside of that ring when Ben returned fire, quite literally. It was you who spoke up with a threat against my man, my husband, my love. It was you, who stated he was to be hunted. Did you truly think that this would go unnoticed? Or unremembered? Or are you the type of woman who feels she should be allowed to make threats against any she chooses without fear of repercussion? And once that repercussion strikes, she believes herself the victim, in the wrong? And all blame lay on the other woman who rises to that threat?"

"Look me in the eyes, Evie Jordan. I am not a wrestler. I have never trained for any form of physical contact sport, but I am not afraid to fight to defend the one that I love. This could have all too easily remained simple between our men, but you were the one who upped the stakes when you stepped into that ring and threatened Kedron. You brought my attack on yourself when you made that threat against him, and now here you are. Laying blame at another's doorstep when you were the first of the brides to become involved, not I! I simply answered back, and opened your eyes to see that you will not threaten my man and walk away unscathed!"

"Am I nervous? I am not a liar enough to deny this fact. You are a former champion many times over. I am not a wrestler. I have never set foot in a ring. And I am not foolish enough to believe that I am superior to you in any technical aspect, given your own glorified history. What I am, is a loving wife. What I am, is an angry woman. You will never lay a hand to me. You will never threaten Kedron, ever again!"

"And Benjamin? As I said once before; I am a patient woman. You will understand everything soon enough. Kedron is not evil, but he is a touch wicked."

"And wicked always wins."

>

I believe Satan to exist for two reasons:

1- The Bible says so.
2- I've done business with Him.

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 07:05:47 PM »
 Enough is enough. For months now Evie had stand idle and watched her husband go through the ringer, from some crazy pathetic excuse for a man who was convinced that he was a son of Salem and that was reason enough for his actions. For weeks, Evie witnessed her Husband’s love for this business slowly start to crash and burn thanks to the combination of Spooky Bonnie and Clyde. For days she had to watch the man that she loved more than anything else in this world suffer with burns, cuts, scolds and blisters and for what? All so, one man could preach that he had done deal with the devil and so his wife could eventually lay hands on her?  

How long did Kedron and Rinoa think they could get away with their actions, before consequences decided to waltz up and knock at their front door? How long did the two really believe that Evie would just sit back and watch her Husband be torn apart by them both without her stepping in? You see Evie is fiercely protective of what she loves the moment Ben was attacked you could beat your last paycheck that she was going to come out of her “retirement” and make her presence known once more.

Evie knew this was a risk of being in this business, seeing your loved ones get attacked or ripped limb from limb and in most circumstances a reaction from her wasn’t needed. She always knew her husband, Ben was a proud man and that he handled his own in this business. The Aussie had seen Ben be attacked before, however with Kedron it was different. It was sick and twisted… sinister and calculated and that was a walk of life that Ben wasn’t used to, but yet, it was a life Evie was accustomed with. Evie wasn’t just going to let this one play out; this wasn’t the type of feud she was going to stand back from and watch from home. Evie needed to be on the sidelines, she needed to witness firsthand how “evil” this man claimed to be and yet, every time he begged for dominance all Kedron displayed was frail, pathetic, weakness.

Kedron, did you really think that she wouldn’t come along for the ride? Did you really think that Evie would just stay at home and watch you TRY and rip her love apart? If that’s the case, you really are a baffling fool who has no place of claiming to be a man of dark arts. You’re just a boy who wanted power so you though it would be best to leech on to one of the best in Sin City Wrestling and ride your wave off Ben Jordan’s back. You wanted an easy path into the halls of Sin City Wrestling greatness, so you took it upon yourself to try and tar the man who everyone loves, and yet how did that end up for you at London Brawling? How was your rise? You can say that it played into your hands nicely, but we all know the truth, defeat crushed you and that’s why you took upon yourself to bring in your wife.

The moment she laid her hands-on Evie at Climax Control 236, you should have known the outcome. You put your wife in danger and only you alone can be blamed for what happens at Into the Void. Her blood will be on your hands, her screams will be your screams, and when the match is all said and done and when the dust settles, you’ll be left with the frustration of knowing that this was all your fault. This was all you’re doing.

You see for Evie, she still lives in an eye for and eye type of world and we can count on one hand what your wife has done to her and believe me, at Into the Void she will have her windpipe torn from her neck. The scratches Rinoa left on Evie will pale in comparison to the lashes that the Aussie will leave on her and yet that’s not even the best bit, you see the sins of the husband will now rest on the shoulders of the wife and what you have put Ben through will be nothing compared to what Evie single handily does to your precious wife. You’ll have a front row seat to revenge and believe me Kedron, there are parts in hell that the devil doesn’t even know about… but Evie has seen them all, every nook and every cranny. Your evil personality trait is a fantasy where Evie’s was a lifestyle, and do you honestly think that she isn’t or wasn’t going to tap into that?

Every mark that is left on Rinoa’s body will be done by the hands of Evie and yet, you will know in every fibre in your being that this is on your hands. Every bruise, cut, burn will tell a story… one of horror, one of agony, one of punishment, one of revenge and yet all the war inscriptions that will swell Rinoa’s skin will burn on to you, physically and fucking mentally. Evil can only suffer in silence for so long and between you and me, she’s over biting her tongue, tasting her own blood. All this talk about you doing deals with Satan, all the worlds you spewed about how you have a purpose and your path is entwined with Ben’s will cease at Into the Void. When it’s all said and done, you’re confused, and conflicted bony arse will have to mop up the mess you have made. You will have to reprise a role that Evie has had to play on and off since you walked into her husband’s life… the role of doctor, to your poor wife who will learn at Into the Void that she shouldn’t have kept her hands to herself. However, if she wanted to leave a mark on this company rest assured, she will, it will be the crimson stamp her bloody body will leave on the bright white canvas that will last a lifetime.

Kedron, in your fight to be one the greatest you bet it all in black, when you should have tallied up the odds. You went after a big fish and you thought that you couldn’t honestly rock and ruin him? You wanted to leave your mark and well now your only days away from seeing all your grand plans burn to ash.

##

After Climax Control – 240. If you haven’t seen Ben Jordan’ promotional video now would be a good time to tune in, go on I’ll wait. Oh, goodie you’re back? Let’s kick this one back off, shall we?

It almost broke her as she walked away from him. Evie hated seeing her husband like this. It was so unlike Ben to be down in the dumps but since Kedron had poked his head into his life, it was becoming more of a frequent recurrence than she had hoped. It’s true there is only so much a person can take before they break and for weeks now, Evie was struggling to keep her husband’s head above water. Had it not been for Rinoa’s foolish actions a few weeks back when she put her hands-on Evie, there wouldn’t have been a saving grace for Ben’s frame a mind. Yet blessings come in all shapes and sizes and regardless of the pain it caused them both, it was a driving factor for Ben’s revenge.

Evie snaked around the hallways of the Bee Holdzil Fighting Scouts Events Center the camera man from before was desperately trying to keep up with her while she made a direct line for one office in particular. Her focus has shifted from her husband’s well being for a second, before she carefully put together the words in her head that she was going to say to one of her former bosses. It was unlike Evie to plan things out, but she knew if she wanted to get what she had in mind, she needed a game plan and it was just lucky for her, those came easily to her. In her haste to get the Christian Underwood’s office she bypassed many of the Bombshell’s she worked with, she didn’t have time for petty conversations about the days of their lives. Why would she? They were all boring and mundane in her eyes. She brushed pasted them all until Evie found herself standing at the office door that read “Christian Underwood.”

There was no time to rethink her plan, this was no time to huff and puff. Evie just wrapped her knuckles and tapped them against the wood grain door, before she reached for the handle pushing it down, she heard the latch pop before she pushed the door inwards. Walking into the room Evie didn’t waste a single second as she left go of the door allowing it to swing back and slam shut behind her. Christian Underwood looked up at her from his desk, a bemused smile on his face. it was almost as if he was expecting this. He lifted his right hand up and motioned to the empty chair that was across from him.

“Please, take a load of your feet.” He smirked, as he witty took a bite at her.

It wasn’t unlike Christian to be sarcastic towards Evie, truth be told they never really saw eye to eye when she worked for him.

“I love it when I get visitors, unannounced.” His accent was song like, but Christian’s tone dripped with sarcasm.

Evie just rolled her hazel eyes towards him, on one hand she agreed with him, but she couldn’t and wouldn’t say that out loud because the vision of repeatedly slamming his head firmly in the centre of his desk replayed over and over in her mind. Christian looked up at her, he could tell that under that cold exterior that Evie was shimmering to a boil. He wasn’t stupid, he knew that Rinoa’s actions from tonight’s show would have had Evil dangling on a fine line of all out war, to plotting Rinoa’s disappearance. Sure, Christian knew nothing of Evie’s spy life, but he wasn’t stupid he knew that Evie wanted to make someone, or something disappear all she had to do was snap her fingers and it would be done.

“Don’t tell me you came all this way, just to lose your nerve at the last second.” Christian toyed with her; he knew damn well he was baiting her.

Evie watched as Christian rocked back in his chair, before he proudly put his hands behind his head. The cat like smile on his face was enough to brighten anyone’s day, purely from how blistering white his teeth were. Evie just smirked as she walked towards his desk, refusing his offer to take a seat across from him she took the higher approach and decided to stand. Resting her hands on the edge of his desk, Evie leaned in making her presence felt in the room before her blood red lips finally parted.

“You’re going to give me Rinoa one on one… at Into the Void.” Her voice dripped with venom.

Christian let out a chuckle before he replied. “And why would I do that?”

Evie’s right eyebrow arched as she sighed, not in defeat but in frustration that she would even have to spell it out to Christian. However, she knew what he was playing at and truth be told if she wasn’t so fucking riled up right now, she probably would have enjoyed this tit for tat that she was having with him.

“It’s simple really… a fucking blind man could see why, but let me spell this out for you…” Evie paused for a moment, letting her next words sink in. “I WANT Rinoa… you either sanction it and we call it a match, or you better pray that I don’t get my hands on her between now and Into the Void… because trust me… I will spill her blood onto these hands, and I will march the halls of the GCU arena just to smear it on your face.” her words weren’t a threat, they were a guarantee.

Christian looked at Evie, he could hear the seriousness in her words, but he wouldn’t allow her to just walk into his office uninvited and just gift her what she desired on a silver platter. He wasn’t like that and she sure as hell wasn’t going to get the match she desired after inventively threatening him. Christian Underwood rocked forward in his chair, resting his hands on his desk before he fired back his reply.

“No.” it was short sweet but bitter. “No, I’m not going to do that.” His eyes looked Evie up and down. “Rinoa isn’t a wrestler, nor has she ever stepped foot inside a ring to even train. It wouldn’t be fair to her.”

Those words pierced at Evie’s cold dead heart and the look on her face must have screamed at Christian, even if no words came out. There was nothing more she wanted in life right now, then to see Rinoa and Kedron pay for what they had done to her and her husband and yet it was being refused. However, Christian wasn’t a fool he knew that if he didn’t give Evie something, she was reign true on her word and she would stop at nothing to get her hands on Rinoa.

“It’s wouldn’t be fair to pit her against a former world bombshell champion… so, no there will be no one on one match up, just so you can drag her from post to post and display your crazy.” Christian smirked. “However, I’m willing to give her a fighting chance… by tagging her with Kedron… and she can face you and your husband at Into the Void.” A chuckle left his lips.

“not exactly what I wanted, but it will do.” She scoffed.

A sadistic smile made it’s home on Evie’s face as she looked towards Christian, without giving him a second to change his mind she thanked him and made her exit from his office. However, the camera panned back to Christian’s smiling face who had one last witty remark to make.

“The odds of Kedron tagging his wife in or letting her get involved?” He chuckled. “Zip.” Another chuckle left his lips. “The price on Evie’s face when her plan sours… priceless.”

Christian’s chuckle continued as he went back to work, meanwhile the camera faded to darkness.

##

“Poor Rinoa… “

The cold distinctive venomous voice of Evie Jordan was heard from side camera, before she finally stepped into the light. Behind her was the crisp cold backdrop of the woodlands that surrounded her isolated Maine Lake house. It was peaceful and yet somehow managed to appear eerie all in the same.

“Poor little Rinoa… who has to stand across the ring from me at Into the Void.”

Evie’s chuckle was intoxicating, the evil that spilled from her lips was unmatched.

“You brought this upon yourself, you and your husband. Thinking that you could out smart us, thinking you could leave your mark in this company off the Jordan name and where did that get you? Where did that get Kedron, apart from a crippling defeat at London Brawling and yet he dares to take another shot at defeating my husband? What a foolish impotent man. What a stupid son of a bitch.”

She shook her head from side to side before she quickly continued.

“Kedron will suffer at Into the Void from the hands of my husband but trust me… don’t think for a single second that your husband will shield you from me. You see while he is going to be distracted by keeping you out of harm’s way, Ben is going rip him to shreds.”

A playful look was on her face, one that could only display violence.

“and yet his actions will prove useless Rinoa… because you and I will go one on one at Into the Void weather you like it or not. You see, you fucked up when you put your hands around my throat and tried to choke me… you tried to provoke my last breath and in turn, you will feel the same. In fact, I’m counting on it at Into the Void. I will make you suffer for everything you have done, and I will do it with a fucking smile on my face. While you hide behind your husband and proceed to do sneak attacks on mine, don’t think it hasn’t gone unnoticed and all bad deeds don’t go unpunished and your punishment… is me.”

Evie licked her lips; it was as if she was already tasting sweet revenge.

“Now you will learn the hard way, what evil truly is. It’s not capes and pointy hats. It’s not false personas of witches and warlocks… it’s not fake promises of deals struck with demons and the devil. It’s not a confused and conflicted man who tries to hide his actions behind a prophecy… it’s not his bitch of a wife who panders him and strokes his son of Salem ego.”

She stopped letting that sink in.

“Evil doesn’t need to be shouted in people’s face, hell… you shouldn’t have to tell people that you sick and twisted... they should just fucking know. I’ve made a career off of the whispers of my past. I’ve made a career of not having to admit who I am and at Into the Void, you will see it firsthand Rinoa.”

The devilish glint was in her eyes.

“Just remember you begged for this and on Sunday Rinoa, you will suffer the consequences of your actions. Wrestler or not, you laid your hands around my throat and then on my husband and at Into the Void, you’ll be laid to fucking rest.”

With her final words spoken the scene faded.

Offline Son of Salem

• View Profile
    • Kedron Williams
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 09:00:19 PM »

“I am an evil man. I know that is not something that my wife would enjoy hearing me say. As a matter of fact, she would try her best to convince you otherwise. But the facts are there. I have done terrible things in all of the long years of my life, and I dare say that I shall continue to do so for many more. Perhaps the worst being the steps I took to make her my own. If you knew half of the things that I have done since invoking my Faustian deal so many years ago, you would not question my virtue or lack thereof. Even my wife is not aware of everything that I am guilty of. And if I have my way, there are things that I have done that I would rather she never be privy to. Because if she were made aware, I fear that I would lose her and that is not a risk I am willing to take.”

Phoenix, Arizona

It was just past the noon hour, and the unforgiving sun beat down on the horizon with an unforgiving nature. He absolutely detested the heat under any given circumstances. Bright blue skies and a shining Sun were aberrant to him. A terribly ironic nugget of information considering whom he had sold his soul to so many years ago and to whom he called master. A Satanist that disliked heat? It was Kedron's theory that Lucifer and Hell itself burned not with heat, but with a cold so bitter that it burned quite literally. Yet here he was, out tracking in the desert landscape of Phoenix, in search of something he had a need for. Something that would give he and his missus a distinct and surprising advantage in their upcoming mixed tag team and counter against Ben and Evie Jordan.

There was the lightest of winds, but it offered little comfort given the heat of the day that had stretched to just over triple digits. What when there was, gently scattered the sands and dust of the grounds he walked across, his boots leaving only temporary prints before the shifting sands covered them up. Normally his eyes were almost a chocolate brown, warm and inviting, and quite deceptive. But now they were that chilling ice blue color that almost blended in with the whites of his eyes; a trait he showcased when in use of the abilities he had honed since his formative early years.

Kedron Williams: Ahh! There you are!

He spoke in a soft whisper, almost in reverence towards the small arachnid that had emerged from the hole in the sands. His footsteps had caused the slightest of tremors, causing shifts in the sand and alerting the nest of scorpions that a possible prey had drawn near. Not quite, however, as the prey was a hunter, and the hunter would soon be the prey. The moment the Scorpion had sensed danger, it immediately turned in scurried back towards the hole, but found a leather boot blocking its access. The small barb of its tail lashed out and struck the boot in a misguided attack that did nothing.

Kedron Williams: Now why do you want to go and be like that?

Moving quickly, Kedron's long, slender fingers darted forward and snatched hold the Scorpion by the tail, plucking it up off of the ground. He held it up at eye level and watch as its legs scurried against nothing but the air in a fruitless struggle. He smiled, despite himself, feeling the briefest and smallest sense of pity for the creature that was about to be sacrificed for his and his wife's own benefit. Despite all intents and purposes, he adored all the honest creatures of the Earth.

It was human beings that he hated.

In his other hand he held up a glass jar, without a lid. He lowered the Scorpion down into the opening, and it was almost as if the arachnids sensed the impending imprisonment has its legs struggled against the opening of the jar, but only briefly. It's fate had been sealed from the moment of its capture, and it soon found itself at the base of the glass canister as Kedron sealed it closed with the lid. Now here is the ironic thing; despite the plans for his prey, he had taken careful consideration into cutting air holes in the lid. When questioned why by Rinoa, he had simply answered that there was little to no point in causing animal to suffer needlessly.

Not to mention the fact that he needed it alive until the very bitter end.

Hotel San Carlos - Downtown Phoenix

Built in 1928, this Historic Hotel served two purposes to the Phoenix Metro area as both a tourist attraction and an operating Hotel. It was here that a young woman named Leone Jensen jumped from the top of the seven-story hotel to her death. Since then, for almost 100 years this spectral woman in white roamed the Halls and few would dare stay overnight in room 720, her room. And once her spirit was sensed oh, it acted almost like a beacon towards more. Some witnesses have claimed to see the ghost of a little girl running through the halls, While others believe they could hear the sounds of children crying where there were no children.

And it was a delightful curiosity on the part of Rinoa Williams to stay here for their venture to Phoenix and the SCW Supercard Into the Void VIII. And once she had expressed the desire, it was only a matter of time or her husband to see that satiated, doting on her as he often did. And indeed her curiosity was rewarded, as early one morning she and her husband awoke to find the woman in white standing at the foot of their bed, watching over them. Rinoa could seemingly sense envy and anger alike emanating from the spirit, but the moment Kedron was awakened and focused his attention on her, she turned about and fled, vanishing through the wall.

Rinoa's only theory as to why was that her husband’s dark nature had overwhelmed the spirit and sent it packing.

Otherwise, that had been their only experience with the spectral world within this hotel. Now, it was business at hand as Kedron worked in preparation for his and his wife’s debut as a mixed tag team, and they had the Jordans and Christian Underwood to thank properly.

The lights in their hotel room we're turned completely off, the only illumination within was from the street lamps outside, their light peeking through the drawn blinds over the windows. Little matter. Kedron was quite comfortable in the dark, his eyes growing more comfortable to see by. The altar had been set up with great care in the center of the room, all furniture pushed up against the wall to give him the space he needed. The outline of the inverted pentagram was printed on the black altar cloth and stretched out on the floor with a black candle at the Forefront of each point and a copper bowl set down in the very center.

Kedron was knelt at the forefront of the makeshift altar, his eyes scanning it in a close inspection to ensure that all was as it should be. Were truth be told, there really was little need. With his experience and professionalism in his craft, he rarely made mistakes. But he was also a perfectionist and would Brook no accidental oversights on his own part, especially when it concerned the woman he loved.

He laid the athame across the rim of the copper bowl when he heard the door of his hotel room slowly open and then close, and the soft footsteps of her as she walked across the plush carpeting, approaching him from behind.

Kedron Williams: Did you get it?

Rinoa Williams: I did, and believe me when I tell you that it was no easy task to get such a simple thing.

She offered over to him a small brown paper bag which he accepted. He opened it up, reached inside and pulled out a small sampling of mistletoe. Despite his dark countenance, he smiled brightly and looked up into the eyes of his mate.

Kedron Williams: Oh well done my darling.

And she leaned in for a kiss, their lips meeting in a hunger they never grew tired of. Once separated, she moved further into the room as he dropped the sprig of mistletoe into the bowl. As he picked up a pitcher of pure spring water, his wife, who had seated herself on the edge of the bed, spoke up.

Rinoa Williams: Kedron, is this absolutely necessary?

Before he answered, Kedron first poured a portion of the water into the bowl, feeling it halfway up until the sprig of mistletoe floated freely on the water's surface. He then set the pitcher down on the floor and reached for the glass jar before he started to answer.

Kedron Williams: It is, yes. The business between Ben Jordan and myself was entirely personal, between him and myself. It was the actions and words of his wife…

Rinoa Williams: Not to mention my own choices and actions?

Kedron paused and looked up at his wife, and her wisp of a smile was matched only by his own.

Kedron Williams: Oh how your protective nature does tantalize me.

Before he resumed his task, unscrewing the cap on the jar.

Kedron Williams: I have no intention of tagging you into this match and allowing you to come to harm. But I also understand there is little I can do to prevent Ben from tagging his wife which would force you inside of the ring. I will do my best to keep this from happening, but should the inevitable occur…?

He reached inside of the jar and immediately felt the sting of the scorpions barb embed itself into the skin on the back of his hand. He winced, but then did little else other than roll his eyes in annoyance.

Kedron Williams: Seriously?

He snatched the scorpion by the tip of its tail and removed it from the jar. He held it up before his eyes and shook his head.

Kedron Williams: Just for that, I am feeling considerably less ill at ease over what I'm about to do.

That being said, he opened his fingers and dropped the arachnid into the bowl. It fell into the water and immediately began to scramble in an attempt to escape. Its pinchers could grasp a rough surface, but the bowls smooth surface prevented this. He then picked up the double edged steel blade and clasped his grip around it and pulled! Rinoa jerked, her eyes closed, but her husband acted as if he did not feel a thing. He clenched his fist over the bowl and squeezed, the blood freely dripping from the wound and into the water. The mistletoe started to smoke and the scorpion begun to hiss in pain. Only once the hissing of the animal faded with its demise, and the mistletoe had ceased to smoke, it’d once bright green plumage deadened to a brittle brown, did Kedron dip his forefinger into the viscous surface of the concoction and swirled it about. He then brought his finger up to his own lips and applied it across the soft skin, staining his lips blood red.

Kedron then stood and offered his hand out, his eyes now stark white. Rinoa took his hand and allowed her husband to bring her to her feet. He brought her closer and drew her into his arms before kissing her deeply, the taint of the parasitic spell on his lips sealing itself to her own.

Kedron Williams: Oh Ben, here we are again. Do you ever get the impression that you and I are running in circles? Why it seems like only yesterday where I opened your eyes to what lay beneath the living darkness of your tainted bloodline. I burned your flesh and spilled your blood, and yet still you continue to struggle against the inevitable truth. And do you know something? That just makes everything that happens to you all the more satisfying. This darkness that you take claim into your soul, do you truly believe that it serves as a warning to me, that it should intimidate me? How little you understand. How closed your narrow mind has become. Your ancestors would be rolling around in their graves were they to know and realize but their descendant has become. The shame you have brought on your lineage.

He shook his head, clucking his tongue.

Kedron Williams: There are small moments of your even smaller brain capacity that has me wondering if I should take pity enough on you to put you out of your miserable existence and misery. The simple fact that you continue to refer to me as a witch astounds me. Although it is entirely possible that you were doing so only as a means to get under my skin. But I'm doubtful as to whether or not you could have worked it out in your head or if you needed your wife's assistance to come up is such a schoolyard attempt at getting under my skin.

Benjamin, there is a vast difference between a witch and a warlock oh, it has absolutely nothing to do with gender. You, my dear friend, have been watching entirely too many episodes of American Horror Story. Here, allow me to educate you and grace you with a touch of wisdom. I understand that this might come as a bit of a shock to your system, but do try to indulge me. Warlock can be simply described as an oath-breaker, and that is something that I am sad to say I can claim distinction to when I betrayed the coven that raised me as a boy to be what I am this day! A warlock, is quite literally the opposite of everything a witch is! A witch, while not necessarily having to be pure of intent, is still in heart and soul, miles above a warlock.”

Kedron paused only long enough to dip a hand into the neckline of his shirt and pull out a small locket on a chain. He opened it up and gazed longingly at a photograph of his wife, before closing it and once again hiding it under his shirt.

Kedron Williams: Your other mistake, and one with a slightly larger distinction, was allowing the woman who holds your heart to become involved between us. I still hear Evie and yourself cry foul, claiming it was my wife who started this whole mess between herself and your bride. Ignoring facts aside, I suppose we will have to just agree to disagree considering it is damn near impossible to convince a delusional liar otherwise. But for you and your wife to take measures to turn what was to be my personal vengeance into a family affair? That, Benjamin, was a tactic that was devious enough to make me almost envious in nature. But…

He paused, holding his hands up and out.

Kedron Williams: Unfortunately, things are not going to turn out as you would have hoped. You see, both Rinoa and I know why this match was changed from man to man between us, to a mixed tag team match involving our respective brides. Was it because it was a sense of justice on the part of Christian Underwood?

He shook his head, eyes closed.

Kedron Williams: Only a fool would believe that. Ben, I fully acknowledge that you walked away from our last encounter in London as the victor. And when this match was signed, all motivation, all momentum, with steering me towards a victory over these so-called Saint Ben. And yet this cannot be allowed to happen, could it? The powers-that-be could not allow their most popular super star to fall under the rising food of one such as myself. They couldn’t allow Saint Ben, the angelic host, to lose to one who served the Morningstar. So they used the actions of our wives as a simple excuse to give you a decisive edge; and pair you with Evie, a woman who has held multiple championships and fought and defeated countless rivals inside of the ring. And pitted her against Rinoa, a woman who has never set foot inside of a ring. A woman whose professional training could be described as minimal at best. An angelic creature of faith and beauty who deserves so much better than to lock claws with that sadistic bitch you call your own!

Kedron closed his eyes, but once he opened them, they were completely black. He shook his head.

Kedron Williams: It won’t happen Ben! I will not allow it! I will not allow Rinoa to come to harm at the hooves --  hands -- of your wife! This will start as it was meant to, a war between men. You versus myself, and I will not, ever, tag Rinoa into this match! And should you take the cowards way out, and tag Evie in?

He turned his head toward the side and a smile crossed his face.

Kedron Williams: Well, let’s just say that steps have been taken, Ben. I will do anything to keep Rinoa from harm’s way. And you and yours? Both of you will come to understand the depths I will sink my already lost soul in order to keep her safe. This one is on you, Ben.

He ground his teeth and seemed to spasm in anger and anticipation.

Kedron Williams: This victory will be mine!
>

I believe Satan to exist for two reasons:

1- The Bible says so.
2- I've done business with Him.