Author Topic: it takes dos  (Read 411 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
it takes dos
« on: June 07, 2019, 08:10:21 PM »
 Senor Vinnie can be seen sitting in his hotel room with Amy Santino as Pete the cactus is sitting in a mini jacuzzzi. Senor Vinnie is playing a guitar while Amy is just listening to some music on her headphones while they are enjoying some relaxation after a workout in the gym.

Senor Vinnie looks at Cactus Pete, noticing that his swimming goggles have been slightly off, causing him to put the guitar down and helps his cactus with that.

Senor Vinnie: Now Pete, you know what Senorita Valora tells you. don't get too much water in your eyes okay?? You are allergic to the chlorine that is inside the water.

Silence

Senor Vinnie nods his head and turns his attention to Amy, waving his hand in her direction that catches her attention.

Amy: Yeah??

Senor Vinnie: Pete wanted to know if you think that he has a shot of becoming a pro wrestler one day.

Amy looks at Pete, chuckling a bit but puts her hand before her mouth to cover up her laughing. Not wanting to hurt his feelings as she has learned from Vinnie that Pete is very sensitive. After regaining some composure she starts to think, tapping her finger underneath her chin and then smiles.

Amy: Well I do believe that his spines would give him a rather impressive edge. I mean, I think him and Jessie would make a real impressive tandem. They would be Metal Spikes of the SCW for sure

Senor Vinnie turns his atention towards his cactus with a grin on his face and nods his head.

SenorVinnie: See?? I told you that Senora Amy has a rather impressive way of identifying talent when she sees one. I mean, why would you think she and I hooked up in the first place??

We can see Amy raise an eyebrow to the comment that Vinnie had made, what he immediately follows up with an explenation.

Senor Vinnie: Of course I did meant it in the fashion of us becoming tag team partners.

She realizes that his intentions were harmess and chuckles over the choice of words that he had used to described their comradery  

Silence

Senor Vinnie turns to Pete who answered his question.

Senor Vinnie: Well you do have a point there, of course it were the owners that brought us together. That made us a team, but we defined all odds and we stuck togehter, that's what true championship calibre wrestlers do. They believe in each other, they do not let some setback get to them. We were this close to win the entire tournament.

Silence

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes

Senor Vinnie: Si captain obvious. Thank you for pointing out that this Grand Slam champion and this future grand slam champ did not succeed. But I am not so sure that it is wise to use these provacitive type of words when the Punk side of the Punk & Metal, Metal & Punk... the Nickelback Clash Combination..., the  

Amy: I think you made the point Vinnie, comparing me and Jessie to Nickelback and the Clash would not please Jessie one bit.

Senor Vinnie stares at Amy with a confused look on his face

Senor Vinnie: Does Jessie prefer Billie Idol's band instead??

Amy: She is the Metal part of the team, I... err never mind.

Senor Vinnie shrugs and lifts his shoulders before turning to his cactus that almost drowns in the water that he is in. Rescuing him by grabbing him by the swimming goggles and lifts him up in the air by grabbing the bottom part of the plant that is the pot. He pulls the plant out of the water and watches the water splash all over him.

Senor Vinnie: Ah damn!! I just had to put on some new white clohthing!! I am turning all wet now!!!

Amy is laughing before turning her head, not wanting to have Vinnie notice how amusing she is finding this. Senor Vinnie then starts to grab some newspapers that so happened to be on the couch next to him. Rubbing it all over him in the hope it would dry him

Amy: Err, Vinnie?? That will not help....

Senor Vinnie: Ahhh!!! The ink is now all over my new white shirt!! I can't get outside like this!! I have to do grocery shopping a bit later on!!

Amy: Grocery Shopping???

Senor Vinnie: Si!! Pete loves milk, but he needs this special milk that can only be found at a certain store. Also, i need bread, I need some coffee to keep me u at night when I am playing Pinata at night. You know that senorita Valora is a real talent in our traiditional game?? I have never seen someone whack the Pinata like she did Amy. It was like all the agression came out all at once!! I know now that I need to keep her on my good side for sure.

Amy: You are seriously telling me that you two wint hitting a Pinata???

Senor Vinnie: Si!!!

He is very enthusiastic about his experiences with Ty West's aunt, he truly adores her and she truly loves him. He is plotting to when he has won his first world title at Summer XXXtreme to do something romantic. But he has his work cut out for him whomever the champ may very well be at the eve of Summer XXXtreme. He admits to himself that he wished that it was still Fenris. Realizing the history that the two had as well as him getting off on the wrong side of the respect that he has for the former champion. Wanting to regain the respect that he had gained during their first few matches, believing that if he beats whomever is champ that he has taken another huge step that direction. But he turns his attention to Valora once more and smiles before being woken up by Amy snapping her ingers.

Amy: Earth to Vinnie!! Earth to Vinnie!!!

Senor Vinnie: Huh???

Amy: I know you are som sort of lovr boy, but we have a match to be ready for this coming week. I don't want you to lose your focus one damn bit

Senor Vinnie nods his head, realizing that Amy is right.

Senor Vinnie: Si, you are right. Obviously you are as you have many of golden championships as were as my trophy room is filled with spider webs. But that will obviously change as my Golden Briefcase will bring me the summer of my life!! And in the meantime, we want to capture tag team gold. MIx it up with some great music, have some fiesta's that last the entire night. And...

Amy shakes her head and rolls her eyes..

Senor Vinnie: A party until four am??

Amy shakes her head

Senor Vinnie: Two??

Again the head shakes no.

Senor Vinnie: You are right, we can better celebrate during our match!! Nobody would expect that.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Whaat do you mean besides everyone that is watching our promo Pete?? You mean that there's a came...

He looks up as he has not even finished his sentence and sees the camera crew.

SEnor Vinnie: Hola!!! Como estas???  

He grins, but deep down inside he feels that another great Senor Vinnie plan has been thwarded by the camera crew of SCW.  

Senor Vinnie: I just have to let the world know that I was just messing and of course I shall not do such a thing. We are fighters, we are winners. And we are the next SCW mixed tag team champions. Because apparently, nobody else can get a hold of the champs their belts. Maybe if they allow their belts to be handed down from time to time in a loan or something. I mean, perhaps they could even earn some etra money on the side. I...

Amy coughs

Senor Vinnie: What??

Amy: we aren't facing the champs. We are facing the team of Jack Asher and Emmie Ward.

Senor Vinnie: Who???

Amy rolls her eyes

Amy: It's a new team, Emmie who is related to...

Senor Vinnie: Oh can I guess? I am good at that...  

Amy rolls her eyes as it is very obvious who it is

Amy: But....,

Senor Vinnie: No, don't say!! It won't be fair if you spoiled it for me. Emmie Ward..., let me see. It is on the tip of my tongue.

Amy: it's Ma....

Senor Vinnie: That's right!! it's Amanda Cortez's second cousin from her uncle's side!!

Amy rolls her eyes and shakes her head

Amy: She is related to Mark Ward, you know... one of the owners???

Senor Vinnie is silent for a few moments. Something that rarely ever happens

Senor Vinnie: I uhm...., I.... uhm...., I have to face... uhm....

Amy: No Vinnie, i you remember... it's Bombshells vs. Bombshells and superstars vs. Superstas.

Senor Vinnie: I know, but... I am concerned the referees will be a bit partial. And I cannot blame them, theya are very underpaid and...

Amy: Vinnie!! You better focus on Jack instead on her family ties.

Senor Vinnie: You are right, I am facing Jack. A first round elimination in the same tournament as us. I am sure that he did not see that one coming. A kid that wanted to face an old man, yet it never happened. I guess he just starts off hot and cannot finish. It's a trade that i have seen by many young talents.

Amy: Like..., your title oppertunities???

Senor Vinnie is quiet for a few moments before shaking his head

Senor Vinnie: Nonsense, it's all-in the imagination of the beholder. And low behold, I am imagening a long career of many successes. it's just like a rotten apple that you have to bite through to reach the fruits of your own labour. I.....

Amy: What are you talking about???

Senor Vinnie: What are YOU talking about??

Amy: I asked first Vinnie!!

Senor Vinnie: Awww!!! Fine!! I was talking about how we are going to win this one and walk to the next match that will be a title match!!!

He jumps up and down of joy, causing his hips to hit Pete and the cactus falls over on the floor. Thankfully it's a soft carpet so that the fall didnt break his pot taht he is in as Any puts him back on the table again.

Senor Vinie: I'm sorry Pete. It shall not happen again.

He suddenly receives a few spines in his face as he screams out loud

Senor Vinnie: I'M BLIND!!! I'M BLIND!!!

Amy rolls her eyes as the shot helps him to get rid of the spines. A few moments later we return where Vinnie is holding a wet towel against his face.

Senor Vinnie: Don't worry about me. I will be ready for Jack and his little attempt to suck up to the bosses. Well, me and Amy are better than Jack and Emmie. And results do not matter in the process of being and feeling better. I am feeling like a million bucks!! I am just excited to prove my worht and take hom a W. for me and Amy. The Latina Punk connection. Such a treat for you all as I will even call Santana to perhaps play a song for us. But that's only if you are such a nice little boys everywhere. Because my time is precious you know!! So like I have said before. Me and Amy are going to turn heads senors!!!

With that the shot fades