Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep. 26 (Results)  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
SCU Underground Ep. 26 (Results)
« on: June 13, 2019, 03:09:29 AM »

\'user

Sin City Underground presents: Underground Ep. 26
Live from Roberto Clemente Coliseum. San Juan, Puerto Rico on Wednesday June 12th, 2019 at 11:59pm PST

\'user\'user\'user

Kingingiseisha "Hitamashii" Shirasu is seen backstage outside his locker room. He looks intense, and ready for a fight.

Hitamashii:  So, last week in Paris, I issued an open challenge, and Jamie Staggs answered the call, and I defeated him in easy fashion, like I said I would do to anyone who answered the challenge. Now, I have a shot to enter the Warrior's Brawl match by defeating my opponent tonight in Dorian B of the Bad Boy Stable.

Hitamashii cackles and then smiles as he continues to talk.

Hitamashii:  Everyone I have faced since debuting here in SCU I have some knowledge of who they are, but I have the foggiest idea who this Dorian punk thinks he is. I will dispose of him like I did the 3 men I have faced thus far, and enter the Warrior's Brawl and emerge victorious in that match, and there will be nobody who can stop me from inserting my dominance and continue to prove that I am championship material.

Hitamashii walks off with a swag in his step as the scene fades to black.

We find ourselves backstage and it is there we are taken to the Williams locker room. Brittany is clad in her trademark red and black attire. She can’t help but chuckle as somebody places a tiara on her head and she looks at her nicely filed fingernails as she slowly brings her attention over to that of her wife.

Brittany: Babe tonight is the night. You and I will go out there and one of us will emerge onward in this Warrior’s Brawl qualifier. I have but one question to ask you when it comes to tonight. Are you really ready to be in the ring with me? Are you ready to stand in the same ring as that of the princess?!

Halo crosses her arms and smirks.

Halo: I been in the ring with you before, I was just standin’ next to you at the time.

Brittany laughs as she shakes her head as she runs her hands through her long curly hair.

Brittany: That is standing though that isn’t actually competing against me. I am a third generational bombshell. That in itself means I am three times better than how my grandfather started off. It’s ironic that we are right here in San Juan because this is the same city in which you could say my mother was produced. When my mother’s alcoholic and drug addicted biological mother slept with one of the locals here. Who would have known that my mother would be birthed out of that and she spent so much of her time pursuing after her father claiming she’s a boricua just to find out that he was Mexican. San Juan might be a tourist city but the best highlight to this city will be that of me proving myself.

Brittany smiles as she looks directly at Halo.

Brittany: Because I will beat you and I will journey onward to the warrior’s brawl where I can keep on proving myself. It just never seems enough when it comes to me. Everyone seems to doubt me and I plan to prove each and every single one of those fuckers wrong. I am the best of the best and I will show that tonight when I step into the ring with you. No offense to you sweetie but I bet our match won’t even last past 10 seconds.

Halo shrugs, her arms still crossed.

Halo: Y’all wanna go out behind the woodshed, I guess we goin’.  

Brittany: You mean that’s where I am taking you but it won’t come down to that Mrs. Annis-Williams because you are going to lay down on the mat for me. You are going to let me pin you and we both can be happy. No big fight, no big Seleana and Crystal moment. We aren’t going to give these Puerto Rican idiots what they want. I should get what I WANT the PRINCESS should always have her way. This is my kingdom and I am the Crown Jewel of this entire company. Once you lay down it will be just like the bedroom and what you are comfortable with, and then we can both go back to where we rightfully belong.

Halo can’t help but smirk almost playfully.

Halo: So, you mean I’ll be on top and you’ll be under me then?

Brittany seems a little disgusted.

Brittany: No I don’t think you know how this is going to work…

Brittany gets in Halo’s face. Of course the 5’2 girl is caught looking up to that of the 5’10 Halo. Brittany smiles as she looks into her eyes.

Brittany: No matter what happens I just figured you rather take the easy way out. Let’s not forget who is in charge of the dynasty and who this entire stable revolves around.

Halo glances around the room.

Halo: Funny, I ain’t seen your daddy walk in the room.

Looking back down at her wife, Halo nods pointedly.

Halo: But if y’all think I’m givin’ the head assholes in charge the excuse to get rid of me after two matches, you’ve done lost y’all’s fuckin’ mind! I’m not laying down for you even if there was a house in it for me at the end because i know, the second I’m not fightin’ for what I can get no more is the time they decide they ain’t need the rookie redneck no more either! I’m walkin’ out there, I’m fightin’ you the same way I’m fightin’ everybody else and if that means we gotta go to the woodshed and pay a visit to Cousin Switch, you bet y’all’s sweet little hot ass we’re goin’!

Brittany: Switch what are you my grandmother?! Sorry I’m an urban girl from the rich part of town. I have a little more class than that. What’s going to happen is I am going to climb that top rope and I am going to nail you with my frog splash. I am going to pin you, and go on to claim my prize.

Brittany smiles as she runs her hands through Halo’s hair.

Brittany: Depending on what you bring in that match might just let me know if I should keep you or not…

Brittany smirks as she slowly backs away keeping her eyes locked on that of her wife.  Halo nods to the door.

Halo: They got trees here, we can find us one if we need to so we can find us Cousin Switch no problem. Like I said, bet your sweet little hot ass I’mma comin’ tonight!

Brittany: Sounds good… I’ll see you tonight you just better bring it.

Brittany smiles flicking her hair as she leaves the locker room as she keeps her eyes on her wife.

\'user Vs \'user

Warrior’s Brawl Qualifier Match
Brittany Williams Vs Halo Williams

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Qualifier Match for the Warrior’s Brawl at Into the Void on June 30th, 2019!  Iiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Los Angeles, CA standing at 5’2” and weighing in at 103lb, she is… “Lil Dream Machine”... Brittany Willlllllliammmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssss!!!

Jump by Kriss Kross begins to blast across the speakers. As it does Brittany Williams begins to emerge from behind the curtain being accompanied by her wife Halo Annis. Brittany offers a wide grin as paparazzi following begin to snap photos of the two girls. Brittany grins taking in all the cheers as she walks down the aisle wearing her tiara with a cape around her back. Her attire a glittering red and black mix. She slides into the ring moving her hands through her curly (nappy) hair. She takes off her tiara, and her cape. As she waits for the match to begin.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaaaaand her opponent, from Hollywood Hills, CA standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 144lb, she is… “HayJo” Halo Willllllllllliaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssss!!!

Life of Agony’s “Lost At 22” starts up and B-Brat walks out, smirking and twirling what looks like a long necklace as the crowd boos the second generation star. Halo follows behind her looking stoic and simply ready to go seemingly paying the boo birds no attention at all. B-Brat takes her sweet time getting to the ring making sure she milks all the attention she possibly can as she drinks everything in. She makes her way up the steps and slips through the ropes effortlessly, Halo following right behind her. They take the center of the ring and B-Brat walks up to the ropes, flashing hand signals to the crowd as Halo stands behind her, simply raising her right fist to the sky. B-Brat steps back and smacks Halo on the belly, pointing to her as Halo simply stands tall, ready for war.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Brittany wastes no time in rushes over to Halo, bringing her down with a Snapmare, locking on a Rear Choke.  She’s taking this match very seriously!

Gena:  Even against her own wife, who seems to have let her guard up for that very reason.  Halo uses her power advantage to get out of the hold.

Chad:  Brittany looks shocked as she stares up at Halo, who is already back to her feet.  Brittany waves innocently as Halo glares for a second.

Gena:  It’s like she’s telling her that it’s not personal.  Halo reaches down to help Brittany up, but Brittany nails an Arm Drag, keeping hold of the arm as she wrenches it between her legs.

Chad:  Like mother, like daughter.  Dangle a title in front of either of them, and they’d bury their own mothers! I’d put six figures on that.

Gena:  Yeah, about the “six figures” comment… Halo uses her free arm to get up, pulling Brittany up with her.  Brittany is hanging from her arm like its a branch.

Chad:  But Halo is lifting her like she’s a ragdoll.  She uses her other arm to grab onto Brittany and hoists her up for a Powerbomb, crashing hard against the mat.

Gena:  Well, it broke up the hold, and Brittany is rolling around on the mat.  Halo gets back up and picks Brittany up from the mat and sends her flying into the ropes.

Chad:  As Brittany comes back, Halo picks her up for a Spinebuster, shaking the ring.  Brittany cries out as she holds onto her back.  Halo stops her offense and leans down to check on Brittany.

Gena:  Brittany cries out and Halo speaks softly to her.  Brittany holds onto her back as she tries to get up.  Halo looks to the referee and calls out for a medic.  She tangles her fingers in her hair.

Chad:  As Halo turns around to yell for the medic to do it faster, Brittany kips up and Dropkicks Halo into the referee.  As Halo turns around, she receives the Stay Down Noob! Lionsault!

Gena:  Brittany is so proud of herself as she jumps up and down, celebrating.  She then leans down and hooks the leg, throwing up her finger to count along with the referee.

Chad:  Except the referee hit their head on the corner during the scuffle, and is unable to make the count.  Great plan, Brittany.

Gena:  Brittany throws her finger up in the air counting once more before looking over to see the referee on the ground.  She shouts out at them.

Brittany:  Hey!  HEY!  Get up and do your fucking job!!!

Chad:  Brittany is able to drag the referee over toward Halo.  She roughly “taps” them to get their attention before hooking the leg once more.

One!
Two!
Thr-KICKOUT!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  I think the crowd wants to see the match continue, or maybe they want to see the end of this marriage, the way Brittany is going about this.

Chad:  Brittany kicks her feet angrily, throwing a tantrum.  She gets up and points down to Halo.  She begins shouting at them again.

Brittany:  Do you need to go back to elementary school to learn to count to three?!

Gena:  The referee raises their eyebrows, glaring at Brittany for a second.  Brittany is ready to slap the referee when Halo grabs her hand at the last second, talking sense into her.  She shakes her head and points to the bell.

Chad:  Brittany nods her head and waves the referee off.  Brittany starts to get back into her fighting stance when the crowd goes silent for a second, before erupting into one of the biggest booms we’ve heard in a long time, and for what?

Gena:  Dumb shit!  Look at the ramp!  It’s Alicia F’n Lukas, man!  The SCW Bombshell Champion is on the stage, her belt propped up on her shoulder as she watches Brittany, shaking her head.

Brittany:  GET HER OUT OF HERE!  SHE DOESN’T BELONG HERE!!!

Chad:  The crowd is laughing as Brittany demands Alicia be ejected from ringside.  However, Alicia begins walking down the ramp, stopping half way.  She points at Brittany… or behind her, rather…

Chad: Holy shit!  Halo lifts Brittany up and lands an Atomic Drop of epic proportions!  As Brittany stares up at Halo, Halo mutters that it’s just business before hitting the Black 13 (Claymore Kick)!  She then drops down and pins Brittany without hesitation.

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner, advancing to the Warrior’s Brawl at Into the Void… Halo Williammmmmmssssssssss!!!

Alicia smirks as she walks back up the ramp.  As she reaches the stage, General Manager Tad Ezra is there with an envelope in his hand, which he slaps into Alicia’s palm as she passes by.  Tad winks at the ring. “Lost At 22” begins playing over the speakers as Halo lifts herself off of Brittany.  She raises her arm with the aid of the referee.  She cools off for a second before leaning down to help Brittany back up to her feet.  Brittany throws Halo’s arm off of her as they exchange a few words.  Halo looks almost apologetic as she follows after Brittany, who is storming off angrily.

We are taken backstage to the locker rooms, where Mark "The Dragon" Cross is tying boots and taping hands ready for the next matchup.

He is joined by Gemma Frost, who drew the short straw following news of Dev Khatri's run-in with The Dragon and a set of night-vision goggles.

Gemma: So are you and Valentina are a thing?

The Dragon: Wow you don't screw around do you? No we're not. In fact, I'm going to ask Tatsu Ikeda to go for ramen after we retain our titles. She thinks I'm cute.

Gemma: I saw your exchange of...cute gifs...with your opponent, interesting tactic.

The Dragon: Every opponent is different, including how you get under their skin. My methods are strange sometimes, but it's all part of the plan.

Gemma: So you're a few weeks away from the break that you earned?

The Dragon: Ugh, yeah don't remind me. Do you want some time off?

Gemma: I mean yeah, that'd be cool. Can we do that?

The Dragon: ...probably not. Anyway, I figured it was time to pay Lachlan Kane and Sierra Williams a visit on the big show.

Gemma: You know they're not the Champions anymore right?

The Dragon: I do now! Japanese dojos halfway up mountains generally don't have good 4G reception, I'd just got WiFi back…

Gemma: ...and Valentina's gone in hard on them, it almost needs to become a thing now right?

The Dragon: Pretty much. Besides, this is deeper than who holds what belt. I carved a career out of winning huge matches in front of bumper crowds...Underground was supposed to be nothing more than a way to stay ring sharp while my protege recovered from injury, but then I found a partner who is way more adept at watching my back than I expected…

Gemma: You guys do look the real deal out there, surprisingly…

The Dragon: Who would have thought that a few months ago? Anyway...I want to get back to scalping opponents of real championship quality night in, night out. Just because I had the ability, it wasn't always a top priority for me. Taking home a second title, it'd have been a nice bonus, but teaching those two they were wrong to write us off as nobodies? The taste of that will be so much sweeter.

Gemma: Sounds like Sin City Wrestling are on notice to watch out for a few cameo appearances from the Fire Dragons then. Thanks Mark, and thanks for not pranking me…

The Dragon: Big D told you about that huh? Didn't see the funny side?

Gemma: Not so much…

The Dragon: Aww!

The cameras swerve across the crowd of Puerto Rico as they wave their support in the form of signs and body paint and other merchandise for several stars and bombshells.  Just then, “Sueltate y Toma” by Reggae Black begins playing over the speakers and the fans go absolutely nuts!

Liam: On his way to the ring, from South of the Border, standing at 5'9" and weighing in at 177lb, he is "Senor Hell Yeah"... Ahuuuuuuuevooooooooo!!!

A red light shines from behind the curtains. As they open, the figure of Ahuevo is seen standing there. He bounces around to the beat of the music. He charges down the ramp, and as he makes it to the ring, he leaps through with a somersault, kneeling on one knee in the ring. He looks out to the crowd, pointing across them all in a circle. He then runs up the turnbuckle and does a flip off of it, landing on his hands as he walks across the ring to his corner on them before coming down to a crouching position as he reaches out for a microphone.  He stomps to the center of the ring and throws his head back and shouts.

Ahuevo:  ¡Hola!

Crowd: ¡Hola!

Ahuevo: ¡El señor Ahuevo está de vuelta, chicos y chicas!
[Mister “Hell Yeah” is back, boys and girls!]

Ahuevo: Cuando te detengas a pensar cuánto tiempo ha pasado, y lo que hice por última vez dentro del ring de lucha libre, podrías preguntarte "¿Dónde has estado, bendejo?" Me lastimé en hace un tiempo by Powershock. Me ocuparé de eso muy pronto.
[When you stop to think about how long it has been, and what I last did inside of the wrestling ring, you might wonder to yourself "Where have you been, bendejo?"  I got injured a while back by Powershock. I will deal with that soon enough.]

Ahuevo stops for a second and looks around as the crowd almost seems confused as to why he is so calm about this.  He shrugs his shoulders and then begins to pace across the ring back and forth anxious.

Ahuevo:  Todo es parte del negocio, mang. Dax Beckett fue mi último oponente digno.. Realmente muestra de qué se trata esa división, y desde entonces no ha habido un oponente honorable.  ¡Pero! Si él no va a tratar de recuperar lo que era suyo, entonces es hora de que intervenga y lance el desafío. Tad Ezra! ¿Qué debo hacer para demostrar que valgo la pena intentarlo de nuevo? Todo mi entrenamiento me ha preparado para esto y tengo que intervenir para que esta división ya no sea una broma para los fanáticos. Haré lo que sea necesario, y finalmente ganaré el Combat Championship. Believe that!
[It is all part of the business, mang.  It is the risk you take when you fight so hard for the spot you want.  Dax Beckett was my last worthy opponent.  He really shows what that division is about, and there has not been an honorable opponent ever since. But! If he is not going to try to take back what was his, then it is time for me to step in and throw out the challenge.  Tad Ezra! What do I got to do to prove that I'm worth another try?  All of my training has prepared me for this and I have to step in so that this division is no longer a joke to the fans. I will do whatever it takes, and I will finally gain the Combat Championship. Believe that!]

Ahuevo stops as the fans begin to chant.

Crowd:  Señor Hell Yeah! Señor Hell Yeah! Señor Hell Yeah!

Ahuevo throws his hands in the air to keep the chant going.  After several rounds of that, Ahuevo brings the microphone back to his mouth.

Ahuevo:  And now, so that everyone in the back can understand me, I want to tell you that I am back, and I’m not going anywhere.  Anyone who has a problem with the only masked lucha to ever step through these ropes, you can take it up with me right here, inside of this ring, at any time.  Leave the insults at the steps, chicos.  Papi El Fuego right here knows he has a lot to prove, and there are a lot of new faces around here to do just that!  I always loved a challenge.  You know I got some unfinished business with Powershock for everything that he did to me, and when I say that I will handle it, believe that!  All in good time, mang.  Until then, Señor Hell Yeah is up for any and all challenges, on his way to the Combat Championship.  Now let’s get this party started for real, niños!

Ahuevo drops the microphone and kicks it to the corner.  He quickly rolls through the middle and top rope and to the outside.  He runs around the ringside area as he slaps hands with the fans.  He then finds an extra rowdy section of the crowd and he leaps up onto the barricade, getting the chant going again.

Crowd:  Señor Hell Yeah! Señor Hell Yeah! Señor Hell Yeah!

Ahuevo acts like a rock star and turns around, falling back into the crowd as they surf him around excited to see him back.

Recorded Earlier

A surveillance camera clicks on with night vision to see Valentina lying in her bed.  She is wearing an eye mask, and she rolls over onto her side.  A few moments in, we see a black latex shimmer from the corner of the screen.  After a second of this, the shimmer takes form of Winter Elemental.  She opens up the window, taking caution to do it slowly and quietly.

From there, Tatsu Ikeda comes tumbling in through the window.  Winter gestures hard, but quiet as Tatsu steps up to her feet and holds onto her cheeks.  Valentina tosses and turns, but does not wake up.  Tatsu pulls a cord out of her backpack.  She whips it up around the chandelier.  She points to Winter, who does a Cartwheel to stand in front of the rope.

Tatsu hooks the rope around a hook on Winter’s back.  She then begins pulling the rope and Winter rises up.  She begins swinging wildly and smacks into the wall.  Valentina sits up and looks around, but the blindfold stops her from seeing anything, and she collapses back to the bed.  Winter steadies herself as Tatsu lowers her down.

Winter picks up Valentina’s phone off of the nightstand and she taps away at it.  She sets it back down and adjusts it so that it looks like it did before she tampered with it.  She then tugs on the rope.  This startles Tatsu, and she drops the rope.  Tatsu grabs onto it, and it pulls her up in the air a bit as Winter hits the floor.  Tatsu crashes down next to her.

Valentina lifts up her blindfold, but she doesn’t see Tatsu and Winter on the ground in the dark.  She stares around for a second before turning over in her bed.  Winter and Tatsu high five each other.  They look around and then close the window, walking to the door and exiting the room.  The door slams as we hear Winter yell from outside as Tatsu giggles.

Winter:  Shit! We were pretty smooth with that…

Merlot: How doing!?

Merlot Ayano’s smiling face appears on the screen as the picture comes to life.

Merlot: No match tonight for Sin City Underground. But is okay. Will still receive your fill of Merlot!

She snickers a bit at her own bad joke.

Merlot: Anyway, wanted to talk a bit about last match. Was crazy, hai?

She nods her head.

Merlot: Like said before bout, Merlot had heard much things about Denise. Heard about ferocity. Heard about intensity. Heard about temper. Those things no scare me. No, no, no! Just made me even more excited to meet in ring.

She nods once more.

Merlot: Denise? You fought hard out there, hai! Certainly lived up to the expectations. However, made one itty-bitty mistake?

The camera zooms in a bit on Merlot’s face. Her smile fades.

Merlot: You tried to disrespect me.

The camera lingers on Merlot as she stands in silence for a moment.

Merlot: Can deal with jabs. Can deal with petty insults. But will not deal with disrespect. Am warrior. And will be treated as such when step into ring. Message goes out to Denise and everyone else path might cross in future.

There’s one more head nod before her smile returns.

Merlot: With win, was able to cash ticket and gain entry into Warrior’s Brawl. Big match! Big moment!

In her excitement, a tuft of hair fell into her eyes. She used her hand to brush it aside.

Merlot: Am new to SCU. People no really know what I can do. People no really believe in me yet. Makes me underdog, just a little. But, Warrior’s Brawl is chance for all to learn! Am aiming straight for the top!

With that, the picture fades out.

\'user Vs \'user

Hitamashii Vs Dorian B

Liam:  The following contest is a Warrior’s Brawl Qualifier Match and is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Himeji, Japan standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 192lb, he is...Kingingiseisha "Hitamashii" Shirasu!!!

The opening riffs of Fire In Our House by Astral Doors hits the speakers and Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu comes out to the stage, looking smug, and stands there as the crowd gives him boos. Hitamashii walks from one side of the stage to the other with a swag in his step before he looks around the crowd, and starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning his head with his nose in the air to look at the crowd, their faces showing that they do not like the way he is looking down upon them. Hitamashii lowers his head slowly and turns back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Hitamashii climbs up to the apron and steps between the top rope and the middle rope, looking around at the fans as they continue to boo him.

Lights go down low as "Starboy" by The Weeknd bounces through the speakers in a seductive tone and Dorian Brown comes out in a brown leather biker jacket and matching pants. He has a bar of chocolate in his hand and he bites a piece off the tip before handing it to a fan along the aisle. He swerves them hips before he rips off the pants to show off his silky tights that have chocolate bar brick prints over it. He loses the jacket to show off his body, moving hands up and down stomach and chest.

Liam: Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the Memphis native weighting in at 224lb and standing at 6'1 he is Dorian Brown!!!

Dorian comes to the ring as he gets on the apron. He puts one leg through the ropes and stops to swerve his hips again but with more power this time. He comes inside that ring and drops to his hands and knees as he moves across the ring seductive until he gets in the corner. He stands up and lick his lips as he watches the audience fall under his spell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  The crowd is afire tonight as Hitamashii looks at Dorian with a look that seems to ask why Dorian is inside of the ring.  Dorian flexes his glistening muscles as they dance under the lights.

Gena:  Dorian bats for a different team, and that team is lucky, because I would climb that man like a fucking tree if he didn’t.  Dorian comes to the center of the ring and begins throwing hands with Hitamashii.

Chad:  Hitamashii is blocking to the best of his abilities, but he seems a bit stunned.  Once he gets a bit of distance, he looks to the referee and mutters something which Dorian takes offense to.

Dorian:  Bo, what you say about me?  Aww hell naw, dag!

Gena:  Dorian comes back at Hitamashii harder this time.  Hitamashii looks stunned by what the referee says to him.  It’s like it finally clicked that this is his opponent inside of the ring with him.

Chad:  Hitamashii begins throwing kicks at Dorian, breaking up his stride a little, but not completely.  Dorian continues to throw jabs.  Hitamashii starts slow, but eventually he gets the better of Dorian.

Gena:  He’s getting rapid kicks to Dorian, gaining the full advantage as he backs Dorian into a corner.  He hits repeated Shoulderbutts to Dorian’s midsection.

Chad:  Dorian hunches over after Hitamashii hits six of them.  Hitamashii backs up and then charges forward with a Body Avalanche!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gena:  With such style, it’s hard to see why the fans hate Hitamashii so much.  But then you hear him speak, and you get your answer.

Chad:  Dorian holds onto his ribs as he rolls around on the mat.  Hitamashii picks Dorian up from the mat and sends him into the ropes. As Dorian comes back, Hitamashii ducks for a Back Body Drop, but Dorian twists back into a Rear View!

Gena:  And then he plants Hitamashii face first onto the mat with a Reverse Facebuster.  He rolls Hitamashii over onto his back for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Hitamashii gets a shoulder up and pushes Dorian off of him.  He backs up to the corner and pulls himself up, crouching as he prepares for a charge by Dorian.

Gena:  However, Dorian gestures at his nose as we see a trickle of blood coming from Hitamashii’s nose.  Hitamashii notices it, and angrily charges at Dorian.

Chad:  Dorian evades each punch with his arms tucked behind his back.  As Hitamashii gives the right opportunity, Dorian Headbutts him right between the eyes.  He then drops him with an Evenflow DDT and covers again!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Hitamashii with the shoulder up, though he is definitely feeling the effects of that one.  Dorian gets up to his feet and sends Hitamashii to the corner.  He follows him up and jumps onto the middle rope, grinding his hips in Hitamashii’s face!

Crowd:  Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Chad:  Such disrespect…  Dorian jumps down and brings Hitamashii over with a Monkey Flip, but Hitamashii twists, landing in a Bridging Pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Dorian gets a shoulder up and Hitamashii waits for Dorian to get up to kick him in the gut.  As he falls back into the corner, Hitamashii comes out of nowhere with the Concrete Heart (Dragonrana)!

Chad:  Hitamashii waits for Dorian to get back to his feet.  As he does, he charges at him, looking for Farore's Wind (knee strike/Rain Trigger)!

Gena:  But Dorian moves out of the way!  The official is right in the line of fire, but they move just in time.  They scold Hitamashii, warning him as they clap their hands together.

Chad:  Hitamashii nods his head, understanding.  Maybe a little too much, actually.  Dorian comes up behind him and goes to Superkick him, but Hitamashii ducks under it, and Dorian’s foot collides with the referee!

Gena:  He tried to slow it down, but he still made impact.  The referee crawls to the ropes and signals for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a disqualification… Your winner, advancing to the Warrior’s Brawl… Hitamashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Dorian sinks to his knees and holds his head in shock and disappointment.  Hitamashii comes out of nowhere, hitting the Farore's Wind he was looking for earlier in a show is horrible sportsmanship.  He then holds his own arm up as he celebrates his mental feat as “Fire In Our House” plays over the speakers.  The crowd couldn’t be any less happy over the result as Hitamashii exits the ring and walks up the ramp to the back, celebrating all the way.

The camera focuses on the face of Alex Rush as he peeks his head around the corner, looking around shiftily, his eyes darting back and forth. He smiles wildly as he walks around the corner but stops in his tracks.

Alex: Oh bird droppings, not the normal ones, the ones with the green in it like it's been on the salad but we know that's not true cause birdies don't eat salad.

The camera switches across the hallway to see an irate Tad Ezra looking around the backstage area.

Tad:  Where is that fucking tool of an idiot? He's got a match coming up soon!

The camera darts back towards Alex who is scratching his head as he looks at his boss. A grin crosses his face as he reaches in to his pocket and pulls out a light bulb and holds it above his head. The light bulb flashes bright as Alex looks up at it confused.

Alex: Well, that was clever.

He shrugs his shoulders and throws the light bulb over his shoulders. A plopping sound can be heard and Alex looks at a crew member, just about to eat a bowl of soup, now with an extra light bulb in it. Alex smiles.

Alex: Wanted to make it lighter for ya.

He rummages through his pocket, pulling out a tea spoon before discarding it, a bouncy ball, which his throws towards a wall, only for it to whizz back past his head and finally, something that can not be seen by the camera.

Alex: Perfect!

The camera cuts back across to Tad, looking around for Alex but a man dressed in Alex's clothes and a lucha mask walks past Tad. Tad looks at him with suspicious eyes.

Tad:  Who the hell are you?

Alex stops and looks towards him.

Alex: Don't you know who I am? I'm the Masked erm, Dragon Todd.

Instantly, Tad clinches his jaw.

Tad:  Fuck, did we hire yet ANOTHER damn Dragon… Wait, Rush?

Alex: If you insist!

Alex starts to walk away slightly faster but Tad quickly catches him and puts his hand on Alex's shoulder.

Alex: Aw monkey nuts!

Alex turns around and looks at the not so happy Tad and shrugs his shoulders.

Alex: I am the masked... whatever I said I was sixteen seconds ago.

Tad:  No, you're not, so stop jerking me around. You have a match coming up and you're dressed like that.

Alex: I ain't jerking you around, I never jerk anyone around when there's cameras about, it get messy and the next thing you know, you're on some tabloid newspaper, where it don't look pretty.... Ummmm, that's what I would say if I was that Alex guy you spoke of, but I'm the masked.... something, luchadorio extremeo!

Tad:  You're Alex Rush and you're a fucking idiot.

Alex: Bit harsh Todd.

Tad:  Tad.

Alex: Nice to meet you, must dash!

As Alex turns around, Tad quickly jumps in front of him.

Tad:  The fuck is going on with you?  You’re practically shaking.  You’re not facing Powershock.  You’re facing Vector C. Rodgers for crying out loud, mate.

Alex: Look mate, lemme give you the anorexic stick.

Tad:  The what?

Alex: Ya know, the skinny.

Tad rolls his eyes at Alex but waves his hand to continue.

Alex: I ain't a combat wrestler, right, cause I can't do all that fancy stuff that takes years to train for so that takes me out of thirty three point three three three three three three.

Tad:  While we're young…

Alex: Well, technically, that three can go on forever cause it's like infinite, but yeah, takes me out of that much of things I can do here. I can't go for like the teamy stuff cause Kale ain't here and he's gonna be World champion in SCW soon, and I don't like fighting birds, they scratch and they claw and it's all fun and games in the dungeon in my house, where there's like whips, chains and a trained medical person on standby. So that makes it sixty six point six six six six six siiiiix…

Alex slows down as he looks at Tad staring a hold right through him.

Alex: Things I can't do here, so I look at ya underground division thing, and after the other week, clearly, I ain't much of a wrestler, even though I was doing things I ain't ever done before or knew I could do. It was like someone possessed my body and said hey, you know that Rush guy, let's turn him in to someone who's not that Rush guy so no one recognizes him and make him do stuff he'd never do. That would involve injuring people.

Alex waves his finger.

Alex: So that ninety nine point nine nine nine, and the rest things I can't do here. What I can do here is run around in a lucha mask and make out I'm spiderman for people to have their pics taken with, so I'm gonna do that and save whatshisface that I'm facing tonight a trip to the hospital. I am gonna be the best lucha macho man ever!

Tad shakes his head and glares at Alex for a second.

Tad:   Luchas literally are wrestlers.  And so was Macho Man!  If you want to wear a fucking mask to the ring, then I don’t give a shit!  But you’re going to that ring, and you’re going to put asses back in their seats!  I know that you know all about breach of contract, because you called it out on Twitter a few weeks ago.  Now, I gave you two weeks to get your head on straight.  You’re in a match, and I expect you to go out there and fucking put on a match!  Understood?

Alex: Nu uh, I ain't going to the ring, and you can't make me, nu uh, no sale pal!

Just then, Ahuevo walks down the hallway and his eyes almost seem to be on fire.  He looks at Alex’s hair sticking messy out from under the mask, and the sideways nature of said mask.  He crosses his arms and looks over at Tad.

Ahuevo:  This bendejo mocking lucha libre?  You need me to put him in his place, mang?

Tad moves his glare from Ahuevo to Alex, and then turns his head to the side as if asking Alex the same question. Alex sheepishly points off camera.

Alex: So yeah, ring that way then.

Alex waves at Tad and to Ahuevo.

Alex: Like ya mask. Ta-rah for a bit.

Alex walks off camera as Tad looks at Ahuevo.

Ahuevo:  Was that gufear gringo for real, ‘mano?

Tad:   It’s hard to say, but I kinda think so?  Anyway, welcome back.  Now get your ass out of my face!

Ahuevo:  Bet that’s the first time you ever said that, broki.

Ahuevo laughs to himself as the fans laugh with him, leaving Tad fuming in the hallway again.

We can hear the heavy breathing as heels frantically click against the tile floors of the backstage area.  A loud slamming sound is heard as if a heavy door has just closed down the hallway.  We see Dev Khatri walking down the hallway with a cupcake in his hand.  He licks his lips as he looks at the deliciousness of the chocolate ganache filling overflowing with shaved chocolate pieces sparkling on top.  He lifts it up to take a bite when he suddenly takes a deep breath, but it is too late.  Valentina tries to skid to a stop, but instead, she meets with Dev, and her shoulder shoves the cupcake right into his face.  It drips down his face and to his suit as Valentina hisses at her mistake and covers her face.

Valentina:  Dev, I’m-

Dev:  Damn Fire Dragons!  You all seem to love hitting me in the face with things! What did I do wrong?

Valentina:  Nothing, I promise.  That was a complete accident, papi.  I was trying to rush to get ready for my match.  It seems that the Kawaii Dragons played a prank on me and messed up the address for the venue in my phone.  We wound up on the other side of town by the time this show started.

Dev:  People were starting to worry backstage.  I thought that you were friendly with the Kawaii Dragons?

Valentina:  Friendly we are.  We would not let business interfere with our acquaintanceship.  But that business is about mine and Mark’s Hardcore Tag Team Championships.  It’s bad enough that they pranked me and made me run late to the show.  Now Mark and I do not have much time to discuss strategy for tonight.  Meirda-

Valentina’s voice trails off as Dev cracks a smirk.

Dev:  You need “time to discuss strategy”?  Like, in a Future Man sort of way?

Valentina: Llegar de nuevo?

Dev begins grinding his hips in a very unappealing, unrhythmic sort of way.

Dev:  You know?  Doing the horizontal tango?  Mashing in your nasty puzzle pieces?

Valentina:  You are what I have recently learned to be “repugnant”.  What I do with my gatito is not your business, or anybody elses.

Dev:  So, you and Mark are not dating?

Valentina:  Not your business.  All you need to know is that I am very happy, and I have my eyes on someone.  And what is your business is that tonight, I am going to take this-

Valentina reaches into her bag and she pulls out her Hardcore Tag Team Championship belt and she holds it up for the video to pick up.

Valentina:  and I am going to go to the ring and prove why I am the champion with Mark.  If you have any other questions about my relationship with Mark, then please, refer to the hand, puto.

Valentina flips her ponytail over her shoulder and she walks off, stopping only to get one of the cupcakes that is still out on the table.  She walks off as Dev yells back at her.

Dev:  I didn’t even get to ask you about Sierra Williams and Lachlan Kane!  Damn, that should have been my starting point.  Why do we even care who is dating in this game?

\'user Vs \'user

Alex Rush Vs Vector C Rodgers

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Warrior’s Brawl Qualifier Match!!!

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Liam: From Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rushhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security as seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devill horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for his opponent.

Liam:  Aaaand his opponent, from Trenton, FL standing at 6’2” and weighing in at 204lb, he is… Vector C. Rodgerrrrrrrs!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Vector C Rodgers makes a return after a long absence.  At least ring rust shouldn’t be a concern, because he’s facing Alex Rush.

Chad:  Hopefully he’s wearing kevlar, especially around the stomach.  Unless he likes the possibility of internal bleeding.

Gena:  We’re such bitches, Chad.  Let’s give Alex the benefit of the doubt, even though he’s sitting there getting a chant started, even after the bell rings.

Crowd: Light my crotch on fire… Mr. Fire Crotch! Light my crotch on fire… Mr. Fire Crotch!

Chad:  Vector grabs onto Alex and punches him in the face!  I swear his eyes just rolled to the back of his head before collapsing into the ropes.

Gena:  Vector is on the attack as he rains down clubbing blows to Alex’s head.  Alex holds his hands up, almost as if asking Vector to stop, and eventually the referee asks him to give Alex some space.

Chad:  Alex points over behind Vector with an astonished look on his face.  As Vector turns to look, Alex slaps him across the face, and then pats him a couple of times for good measure.

Gena:  Vector doesn’t take too kindly to it as he grabs Alex and Irish Whips him across the ring.  As Alex comes back, he ducks a Clothesline and bounces off of the ropes.

Chad:  He comes charging back, and Vector turns around just in time to get head from Alex… straight to the stomach.  Alex stares wide eyed and shakes his head.  Think he felt that?

Gena:  I’ve partied with Alex already, and I can tell you that with his party tray, I’m pretty sure he’s not feeling a fucking thing…  I promise you that.

Chad:  And it looks like he’s going for another Moonsault as he rushes over to the nearest corner!  He’s jumping up and… Staying there?  He’s pointing out to the audience, nodding his head as he climbs back down.

Gena:  That little trick of his gives Vector a chance to get up, holding onto his stomach.  However, he boots Alex in the gut and brings him over into a Sitout Piledriver! Hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Thr-KICKOUT!

Chad:  With a last ditch effort, Alex gets a shoulder up.  He slowly gets up to his feet as Vector stands up straight first.

Gena: Vector grabs onto Alex’s neck, getting ready to drop him with a DDT when Alex begins tickling him in the side!  He’s actually tickling his opponent!

Chad:  Vector wiggles away from it and Alex begins to grind his hips, letting out a rock star scream.  He charges at Vector with a Clothesline to the mat.

Gena:  As Vector gets up to his feet, Alex bounces off of the ropes with a Roaring Elbow, getting the fans fully into this match.  He rubs his elbow and then drops it across Vector’s chest, posing into a pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Alex rolls over onto his back before sitting up, just in time for Vector to hit a knee to Alex’s face.  Alex holds onto his nose.  I think he might be bleeding!

Gena:  Better there than from his mouth, I guess.  Alex crawls to the ropes, and Vector tries to lock on the Vector Kriss Kross (Inverted Figure Four Leglock)!

Chad:  But Alex uses his legs to flip him over across the middle rope.  He jogs backward with a bit of a dance in his step, and…

Gena:  Leapfrog Body Guillotine, sliding right over Vector and to the outside of the ring.  He then marches over to the crowd and throws his hands in the air, getting them going too.

Chad:  He turns around falls back against the barricade with the fans, who take gratuitous selfies with Alex.  They pat him on the back as he rushes back to the ring.

Gena:  As Vector finds his way back to his feet, Alex pulls on Vector’s cheek to bring him closer.  He ducks behind Vector, and taps on his shoulder.  He does this again, ducking around the other way.

Chad:  Vector stomps as he turns around, only for Alex to duck between Vector’s legs.  He jumps on his back for Choke on this Wad!  A unique Rear Naked Choke!

Gena:  Vector spins around, swinging as he tries to get Alex off of him, but Alex flicks his thumb at Vector’s nose, adding insult to injury!

Chad:  Vector tries to flip Alex off of his back, but Alex tightens his choke, bringing his hair down into Vector’s face.  Vector loses his footing and goes down to the ground.

Gena:  For Alex’s stature, he must have some strength, because Vector can’t seem to get up.  He eventually taps out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via submission… Alex RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

“Let’s Get Rocked” by Def Leppard plays over the speakers as Alex tries to get out from under Vector.  Vector hasn’t the energy to get off of Alex just yet as he gasps for air.  Alex calls out for help as the referee tries to pull Alex out from under Vector, but the referee is pulled on top of Vector in the shuffle.  Vector gets aggravated and pushes the referee off of him.  He slides out of the ring in a huff.  Meanwhile, Alex and the referee roll around, both trying to get up from the mat.  After a moment of this, the fans laugh, and Alex gets up, helping the referee to his feet.  Alex raises the referee’s arm in the air and points to him as if the referee has just won the match. He tells the audience to give it up for this bloke as the cameras go elsewhere.

Backstage, the camera follows a whistling Tad Ezra as he moves down the hallway.  He sees Marissa Henry standing outside of a private locker room for Team Canada with her own camera crew and a microphone in hand.  The door to the locker room opens up and Marissa is about to enter.  However, Tad steps in the way and blows a raspberry in her direction before jutting his thumb backwards.

Tad:  Don’t you think we’ve gotten enough screen time the last few weeks?  Talk about an overachiever… Oh, even funnier… Stewart Mason!  The Three Way!  It’s like a convention in here...

Marissa awkwardly bows out as Tad enters the locker room.  He looks around, seeing the extra accommodations for Team Canada and he scoffs at them before plastering a fake smile onto his face.

Tad:  I see you guys are enjoying your stay.  Hopefully it is all to your liking.

Gemma:  Cut the shit, Tad.  We all know how you really feel about us.

Tad:  Oh, hey.  Didn’t you used to be my interviewer?  Where the hell have you been, aside from in between Stewart and Gail…

Tad smirks as Gemma growls at him.  He just laughs it off and turns to see Earl and Stewart standing near each other.

Tad:  I see you two are staying friendly.  Kind of surprised, seeing as there are such big things on the line for both of you.

Earl: It doesn’t matter which one of wins tonight.

Earl pauses for a moment

Earl: The outcome in Warriors brawl will be the same, The SCU title comes back to Team Canada.

Stewart: Tad, I want you and the entire SCU roster to find a T.V and watch as Earl and I give you the greatest match SCU or SCW has ever seen.

Tad:  Oh, no doubt.  I’m banking on that, actually.  I mean, my entire booking has been to push people to their limits.  Just think.  I could have made Earl face his wife like I did to the last person who pissed me off.  But this isn’t about being pissed off. It’s about pushing the best from you guys, because I know that you can do it.  So you can see me
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 03:09:53 AM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 03:12:28 AM »

as the bad guy, I’ve already gotten used to that, but it doesn’t change the fact that I am keeping Team Canada in the spotlight, if you really think about it.

Tad pauses for a second and looks to Stewart and Earl specifically.

Tad:  What match do you really think people are going to call “Match of the Night”?  Kelli Torres versus Chanelle Martinez-Blade?  Pffft, no!  It’s going to be Stewart Mason versus Earl Lockyer, and I’m counting on you two to live up to that hype.

Sarah: That will not be a problem, Stewart proved in NLW he was the most dominated man on the roster, Earl and Dahlia while not currently the Double Down champions, are the cornerstone of the Tag team division, without Team Canada, SCU is just another company with second rate talent, who couldn’t draw ratings or money.

Tad:  You will have to excuse me, but… Really?  I could see where you are coming from, but we have Nobility, and they do a pretty good job as well.  If they showed up every week to promote their titles, they might even be as good as… Actually, that brings up another point.

Tad takes a deep breath and leans in, talking to Sarah as if she were now the only person in the room.

Tad:  I know you have put in a request for your client’s rematch against Nobility for the Double Down titles, but I kinda think that might be a bit short sighted.

Tad raises an eyebrow as his tone gets a little softer, and more private as he waits for Sarah to respond.

Sarah: What exactly are you implying, that your going to deny us a rematch because you know that should a rematch take place The Nobility would be ex-champions and would have to return to being Angel Kash’s boot lickers.

Tad:  That would be extremely unprofessional of me to say one way or the other… No matter how right that might sound to most people.  And, that is not at all what I’m saying.  What I am saying, though, is that there is one last milestone for your clients to surpass, and one that I think you might have lost sight of.  It’s one that has eluded The Three Way since it’s arrival in Honor Wrestling, as a matter of fact.  And one that, if achieved, would leave no doubt in the minds of the SCUniverse…

Tad’s lips curl into a devious smile.

Tad:  Once you learn that I am not the enemy, but more of an ally, then we can conduct business on the matter of the Hardcore Tag Team Championship match I’m offering your clients in leui of their rematch for the same Double Down Championships they’ve already held twice.  Um, boring!  So how about we have a chat about that without the cameras on?  Sign a few papers to make it happen?

Sarah: I get what your saying Tad, but what other incentives are there for us, to lower ourselves to become, and I mean no offense, garbage wrestlers.

Tad:  We’re not talking about garbage wrestling.  We’re talking about proving that your clients are not just the best straight up wrestlers, but also able to fuck shit up with or without rules.  It gives your clients an edge that they are so sorely missing as of right now.  And you can’t deny that they’ve missed each opportunity they’ve been given at those belts, ever since the days of Honor Wrestling.  It’s a generous offer on my part, Ms. Lane…

Sarah has brief counsel with Earl, Stewart, and Dahlia.

Sarah: So I am to assume that should we accept this offer any combination of Team Canada can compete for the titles.

Tad:  That would be correct.  We wouldn’t want to have Earl locked in to compete in a Hardcore Tag Team Championship Match AND a Warrior’s Brawl Match should he win.  I think we could make a few amendments to the paperwork to suit that request.

Sarah: Okay.

Tad smirks as he walks over to the locker room door, shutting it, and subsequently shutting out the cameras as we fade on the Team Canada logo on the door.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Ladder Match - Hardcore Tag Team Championship Match
Kawaii Dragons (Tatsu Ikeda & Winter Elemental) Vs Fire Dragons (Mark “The Dragon” Cross & Valentina)

Liam:  The following contest is a Ladder Match, and is for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships…

The crowd begins booing as soon as a picture of a dragon appears on the Honor Tron. “Gimme Chocolate” by Babymetal begins playing, Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda come out from behind the curtains. They laugh together as they hold onto each other’s hands, skipping down the aisle, pointing and laughing at fans as they pass.

Liam: First… On their way to the ring, they are Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda..., the Kawaii Dragons!!!

The crowd continues to boo them more as Winter and Tatsu make it to the bottom of the ramp. Tatsu and Winter slide in the ring. They prance around with the belts, rubbing them, and their cuteness in the faces of the fans. They settle into their corner, laughing and joking together as they hand their belts over to the referee and wait for their opponents.

Liam:  Aaaaaaand their opponents, first from Canterbury, England, standing at 6’1” and weighing in at 225lb, he is… Mark “The Dragon” Crrrrrrrrrosssssssssssss!!!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. “You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her despite getting a mixed reaction.

Liam: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  The Kawaii Dragons drop to the outside of the ring as they quickly collapse a ladder and slide it inside of the ring. Cross and Valentina look to one another, as the last time they were in a ladder match together, things didn’t exactly work out.

Gena:  Yeah, like Cross kicked his opponent into the next fucking millennium?  Trust me, we all remember that.

Chad:  As the Kawaii Dragons slide back inside of the ring, Cross and Val begin kicking away at them, grinding them into the mat with their feet.  They’re really taking it to those other dragons…

Gena:  YOU shut your whore mouth, Chad!  The Kawaii Dragons were here first!  They get to the ladder and bring it over their backs as a sort of shield.  Smart thinking!

Chad:  The champs continue to stomp away, but Winter catches Valentina’s foot in the rungs and twists the ladder, taking Val off of her feet, and knocking into Cross’ knees.

Gena:  Yeah, how do you like them now, Chadrick?  Chadley.  Whatever Chad is short for!  Cross shakes off the pain and lifts Tatsu off of the mat now.

Chad:  He picks Tatsu up and drops her across the ladder, also crushing Winter underneath it.  Valentina grips onto her ankle as she tries to get back up to her feet.  She walks it off.

Gena:  What a pussy.  “I twisted my ankle in the ladder during a ladder match…”  I wonder if Mark Cross will carry Valentina to another victory.

Chad:  Oh, somebody’s bitter.  Valentina picks Winter off of the mat now and drops her on top of the ladder.  She then drops an elbow, grinding it into Winter’s back a few extra times for good measure.

Gena:  Tatsu grips her back as Cross picks her up.  Tatsu Headbutt’s Cross in the stomach and then DDT’s him onto the ladder.  She picks the ladder up and swings it at Valentina, who does a Matrix Evasion!

Chad:  Tatsu swings it again, but Valentina cartwheels out of the way.  Tatsu tries one last time, but Valentina uses the corner to lift herself up and over it, posing over the top ropes, biting her bottom lip and fluttering her eyelashes.

Gena:  Valentina has been known to hang with the Kawaii Dragons, but this is not a friendly battle here, especially when you factor in the Hardcore Tag straps.

Chad:  Valentina drops to the apron and then vaults over on top of Tatsu, and the ladder, with a Cross Body.  Valentina picks the ladder up and then sees Winter charging at her.  She throws the ladder right in Winter’s face and hits a Spinning Heel Kick!

Gena:  I think I better take back what I said about carrying.  Cross is back up and he helps Val set up the ladder.  They center them right under the belts.  Let’s see if Cross will kick Val in the face this time.

Chad:  Valentina charges up the ladder and grabs onto one of the belts.  She starts to unbuckle it when Cross slaps the ladder, telling her to hurry.  However, Winter begins throwing body shots while Tatsu rushes up the ladder!

Gena:  Yes!  Tatsu pulls Valentina down with a Rolling Powerbomb that could break the ring if Val had one too many venti’s from Starbucks.

Chad:  Valentina is not moving right now.  Cross pushes Winter away, but Tatsu comes up behind, hitting rapid kicks to Cross’ sides.  As he turns around, Tatsu rears her head back.  Cross falls down to the mat, just as Tatsu sprays the Dragon Mist in Winter’s face!

Gena:  What a disaster!  Cross picks Tatsu up off of the ground and charges her right into the corner!  He nearly breaks her in half with that Sack.  Too bad this isn’t Superbowl whatever…

Chad:  He was a running back.  You clearly know nothing of football…  Either way, Cross turns around and begins climbing the ladder.  Tatsu is folded in half, and Winter can’t see a fucking thing!

Gena:  Cross gets half way up, but notices that Valentina still hasn’t moved.  He shouts out to her as he climbs up higher.  The higher he goes, the louder he shouts to Valentina.

Chad:  Valentina still isn’t moving and inch.  Cross slaps the top of the ladder and climbs down to check on Valentina.  After a few seconds, she begins to open her eyes and nod her head, looking around.

Gena:  Mark then goes back to the ladder.  He climbs back up, feeling his Wheaties today.  He gets near the top when Tatsu begins rocking the ladder.  She grunts loudly as she tries to get Cross down.  He grabs onto the belts and begins fumbling with the buckles.

Chad:  Tatsu rocks the ladder until it falls, but Cross hangs onto the belts with one arm!  Now THAT’S dedication!

Gena:  Cross swings his other arm up, but slips.  Tatsu jumps up and grabs onto Cross’ legs, adding resistance to Cross.  She shimmies up a bit and begins biting at his sides!  Yaaaaas bitch!

Chad:  Cross is shouting out in pain as he is still hanging from the belts with one arm!  Valentina gets up to her feet and she rams the ladder into Tatsu’s side!  Tatsu cries out in pain as Valentina rams it into her side once more.

Gena:  Valentina hits her one last time, and Tatsu lets go!  Cross flings his other arm up onto the belts, trying to loosen them again.  However, Winter leapfrogs over Valentina and hits a Superwoman style punch to Cross’ face, and they both fly off on top of the ladder!

Chad:  Valentina stomps in frustration.  She lifts the ladder up and sets it up, getting it back under the belts.  She is visibly upset with the ladder’s flimsy stability.  She then gets it where she wants it and begins climbing up it.

Gena:  As she gets up half way, Winter begins climbing from the other side.  They throw hooks around the sides of the ladder to shake the other.  But it doesn’t work as they get higher and higher up the ladder.

Chad:  Valentina reaches the top first and begins to mess with the buckles.  Winter gets up soon after and rears her head back, spraying Valentina with an icy Dragon Mist.  She reaches up and grabs the titles, swinging to Dropkick Valentina off of the ladder and down to the floor!

Gena:  This is… yes!  Winter’s almost got it!

Chad:  Come on Mark!  Come on Val!  You worked so hard for this!

Gena:  Cross must’ve heard you as he gets up, shaking at the ladder, but Winter unhooks the belts and drops down to the mat feet first before collapsing next to Tatsu!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and NEW Hardcore Tag Team Championships… Tatsu Ikeda and Winter Elemental… The KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII DRRRRRRRRRRRAGOOOOOOOOOOONSSSSS!!!

“Gimme Chocolate” plays over the speakers and the crowd boos loudly as Cross slaps the ladder in frustration.  He looks down to Valentina before helping her up.  She looks down to Winter, who is moving around on the mat, hugging the belts as she slaps one onto Tatsu’s waist.  They both lie there, looking up at the lights as they laugh in an almost unbelievable way.  Valentina and Cross exit the ring, not finding the strength to stare back at the ring.  They barely talk as they make their way to the curtains, exiting.

Backstage, SCU Spokeswoman Donna Beauchamp is seen shouting at General Manager Tad Ezra, all while she has a phone to her ear.  Tad just stands there with a smirk on his face.

Donna:  You really didn’t think things through, did you?  … I know… He just doesn’t get it, boss…

Tad:  Oh no, I get it.  You and whoever is on the other line doesn’t like the fact that our ratings are the highest they've ever been.  That’s because nothing is predictable.  You’re welcome, and you’re welcome…

Donna:  You already screwed the pooch when you put the Combat Champions into the Warrior’s Brawl Matches.  That’s too much risk to possibly vacate four titles due to your recklessness, Tad!

Tad looks at Donna, but there isn’t a care in the world behind his cold blue eyes.

Tad:  Does it look like I care?  No risk, no reward.  That’s my whole point here!  Things are actually exciting right now!  People are betting on our matches back in Vegas!  We’re being talked about!  Our profits have tripled over the last several weeks.  If “they” don’t like it, then maybe “they” need to come and have a face to face with me.  Until they grow the balls, then let me do the job that I’ve been entrusted to do…

As Mark Cross and Valentina walks through the hallway after their match, Tad narrows his eyes at them.

Tad:  You two… Stop.

Mark and Valentina oblige as they stop and then turn to look at Tad.  It’s clear that they are in no mood after what they just went through, so they don’t speak.

Tad:  How do you two feel about being participants in the Warrior’s Brawl Match?

Donna:  What?  Are you serious right now, Thaddeus?

Mark and Valentina look to one another for a second and then shrug their shoulders.

Valentina:  Why not? Who do we have to fight to get into it?

Tad:  Nobody.  Due to winning the Hardcore Tag Team Championships, I’m pulling Tatsu and Winter from the match, and I’m putting you two in.

Donna:  Um, problem!  Mark Cross is not a female.

Tad:  And that’s why he will get an automatic placement into the men’s Warrior’s Brawl.  I’ll nix the last qualifier match and place Mz Holly Wood and Jared Black into the Last Chance Battle Royal next week, along with Jerry Cann, Father Gerald Shepherd, Danny Colt, Dorian B, and whoever loses Earl versus Stewart.

Donna:  That’s not fair to Holly or Jared.  No offense, Mark.

The Dragon:  None taken.

Tad:  I don’t give a flying fuck if it’s fair or not.  What isn’t fair is the fact that we’ve gotten to a stagnant state, and we need a shake up around here.  I mean full on snow globe action.  So Cross, Val, enjoy your spots, and thank you for your service.  Now, buh-bye…

With that, Tad walks out of the shot, leaving Donna fuming as she tries to follow after him.  Valentina and Mark Cross give each other a high five as they continue on to their locker rooms.

Marissa Henry catches up Earl and Stewart, who seems to be going over the details for their match.

Marissa: Hey Guys.

Earl: Hey Marissa.

Marissa: So tonight you guys are facing each other in a Warriors Brawl qualifying match, what can the fan here expect here tonight.

Stewart: Puerto Rico has a great tradition of professional wrestling, and tonight SCW and SCU should have to tape machines rolling, tonight Marissa, the people of Puerto Rico are going to witness the greatest professional match in history, the greatest match in the history of SCW and SCU.

Earl: Tonight Marissa, Stewart will present a masterclass in the art of professional wrestling, not this flippy shit you see today, just pure professional wrestling.

Stewart: In Honor Wrestling and Northern Lights Wrestling, we were two of the very to ever compete in those company, we created a legacy that those companies cannot deny, but tonight we make history.

Earl: After tonight there will be no doubt who stands at the top of the food chain in SCU, and whoever win tonight, walks into warriors brawl and brings the title home to Team Canada.

\'user Vs \'user

Stewart Mason Vs Earl Lockyer

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Winnipeg Manitoba standing at 6’ and weighing in at 235lb, he is… “The Bounty Hunter” Stewart Massssoooooooon!!!

Stewart Steps on the stage, wearing black pants and combat boots, with Black Handwraps, he takes in the reaction of the crowd, and is joined by Gail Weston, together they walk to the ring, Gail climbs the ring steps and steps through the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, Stewart climbs the ropes from outside and points to himself then climbs down from the ropes, and joins Gail in the center of the ring.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaaaaaaand his opponent, from Edmonton, Alberta, standing at 6’5” and weighing in at 258lb, he is… “The Human Natural Disaster” Earl Lockyerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Earl steps on the stage accompanied by Dahlia and Sarah, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shine on the rings, Dahlia and Sarah wrap their arms around Earl's neck and he gives the crowd an arrogant smile.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Earl and Stewart meet in the middle of the ring.  After a few words are exchanged, Earl and Stewart shake hands and jog back a few paces.

Chad:  They begin to circle one another quickly, and Earl goes for a tie up, but Stewart steps to the side.  He tries to grab Earl, but Earl leans back to avoid it as well.

Gena:  They know each other’s style like the back of their hand.  They finally come together and tie up right in the middle of the ring.

Chad:  Stewart gets a bit of the advantage as he backs Earl up a few steps, but then Earl grounds his weight and uses his size advantage to reverse the advantage in his favor.

Gena:  Earl gets Stewart against the ropes, leaning him back as the referee calls for a rope break.  Earl dominates for a few seconds longer before holding his hands up.

Chad:  Stewart stands up straight and loosens his muscles out as he gets back into a fighting stance.  Earl rushes him, but Stewart moves out of the way.

Gena:  As Earl turns around, Stewart brings him over with a Belly to Belly Suplex.  He then climbs on top of Earl and begins hammering away in a Lou Thesz Press.

Chad:  Earl tries to block, but Stewart’s expertise in striking gives him the advantage here.  After a few strikes, Earl shoves Stewart off of him.  Both men make it back to their feet.

Gena:  Stewart charges Earl this time.  Earl dodges it and brings Stewart down with a Drop Toe Hold to the mat.  He then crosses over into an STF hold on Stewart!

Chad:  Stewart isn’t close enough to safety with the ropes being so far away.  He does his best to inch his way to the ropes, but Earl, again using his size advantage, slows it down.

Gena:  Stewart reaches out as far as he can, his fingers grazing the bottom rope.  Earl pulls back harder, but Stewart uses his other arm to bring him closer to the ropes.

Chad:  Earl lets go immediately and gets to his feet.  He goes to pick Stewart up, but Stewart reverses it into a Knee Bar on Earl’s left knee!  That might as well be a low blow!

Gena:  To their friendship?  It’s nothing personal inside of the ring with these two.  But Earl is feeling it as he is so close to the ropes, but yet so far away as Stewart sits between him and the ropes.

Chad:  Earl kicks with his free leg, but Stewart is unphased.  Earl eventually uses his strength to twist just enough to get hold of the bottom rope.  Stewart doesn’t let go at first, but then remembers who he is facing and lets go.

Gena:  Earl is feeling that knee right now as he rolls from side to side on the mat, holding it.  Stewart picks Earl up from the mat, but Earl picks him up and drops him with a Side Slam!

Chad:  Playing possum?  No, probably not.  He’s limping on that left leg a bit.  He goes to pick Stewart up and then sends him to the ropes.

Gena:  But Stewart reverses it… and then Earl reverses it again, bringing Stewart into a Short-Arm Clothesline, but Stewart ducks it and hits a Dropkick to the back of Earl’s left knee!

Chad:  Earl immediately drops down to the mat, and Stewart rushes at him, rolling over with a Rolling Neck Snap!  He flips Earl over onto his back and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Earl gets a shoulder up, but he’s really favoring that knee right now.  Stewart checks on Earl, but doesn’t let his guard down a bit.

Chad:  Earl gets up, but his knee gives out.  The referee checks on Earl, but he shakes his head and makes it to his feet.  As Stewart comes at him, Earl picks him up and lands a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam!  He hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Stewart holds onto his back as Earl climbs back to his feet.  He climbs up on the turnbuckle and leaps off with an Double Axe Handle Smash to Stewart, sending him back to the mat.

Chad:  As Stewart comes back to his hands and knees, Earl bounces off of the ropes.  Stewart gets to his feet and turns just in time to avoid a Big Boot from Earl!

Gena:  Earl’s leg gets caught up on the top rope.  Stewart spins him around for the Paid In Full (Implant DDT), but Earl lifts Stewart up for a Suplex, but Stewart swings back down to land it!  Paid In Full connects!  He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner, advancing to the Warrior’s Brawl Match at Into the Void on June 30th… Stewart Maaaaaaaasoooooooonnnnnnnnn!!!

“The Hunter” by Mastadon begins playing over the speakers as Stewart is breathing heavily.  His chest heaves as he rises up slowly to his feet.  He looks around at the audience, who gives a light ovation for the performance.  He nods his head and then wipes at his face to scowl at the audience.  The referee raises his hand and he walks around the ring with them attached to his arm.  He then pulls it away and leans down to check on Earl.  After a moment, Earl begins to move and Stewart reaches down to help pull Earl to his feet.  He points to Earl and then shouts that they just tore the house down together.  Both men nod their heads as they once again shake hands, and Stewart brings Earl in for a manly embrace.  The two exit the ring together with Sarah and Dahlia meeting them on the outside to walk backstage together.

The SCU Tron flickers on to find Angel of Filth standing by in a dimly lit stairwell.  She has a very unhinged look on her face as she breathes heavy.  Stepping closer to the camera, her breaths get louder and louder and we can see the beads of sweat forming on her forehead when her eyes bug out.

Filth:  You feel safe.  You find a way to stay secure.  You surround yourself with peons and someone who is slightly better than you, and suddenly everyone thinks that you are untouchable.

Angel laughs and turns her head cocked to the side a little.

Filth:  How naive of you, Delia Darling.  How foolish you are.  The French Bombshell of yesteryear decides to try to throw her weight around and trash talk an entire roster of ladies.  She thinks she can get away with making us all out to be lazy, and we’re just supposed to sit back and laugh at her.  Normally I love the filthy ones, but I have been cast out of heaven.  I have seen the darkness, and the darkness only finds it’s true strength when it stops trying to turn on a fucking flashlight and waving around it’s pink bullshit banners in it’s own little parade.

Filth cracks her knuckles as she waves her wings around behind her.

Filth:  Social media has been going off, and the only thing that people seem to care about is the fact that I attacked the most self centered bitch in wrestling.  And that says a lot when I already went a few rounds with Angel Kash for the Underground Championship. Everyone wants to know.

Filth takes a deep breath and begins speaking in a whiny and childish kind of way.

Filth:  Why did you attack Delia Darling?  What did she ever do to you?  Couldn’t you just let her reads go?  She was just having fun, so why did you have to take her out in front of her home town?

Filth’s childish, demented look disappears and it fades into something dark and sinister.

Filth:  Do you really wanna know why I did it?  Why I couldn’t let it go?  Because I wanted to make a statement.  I wanted to reveal just how fucking weak and pathetic Delia Darling was.  Being in her home town was the only way to get to her.  The one moment when she isn’t being a stone cold bitch.  When she has just a speck of humility.  Her blinders were up, and she was out there so I struck while the iron was red hot.  What everyone should be asking is where do we go from here?

Filth steps back and cracks her neck with a nasal laugh.

Filth:  I want to face Delia Darling at Into the Void, June 30th, in front of the Sin City Wrestling crowd that she knows, and that used to love to hate her.  I want to show them just how frail she has become.  I need them to see how far she has fallen since they last saw her.  I want-

Just then, the volume of the Tron is cut off when “Chick Habit” by April March plays over the speakers.  It doesn’t take long before the lights begin to dance and pulse with the music.  After a moment, A.G.I.F.T. letters appear across the stage.  Tatsu and Winter come out dressed in black catsuits and sunglasses, looking like Bond girls, but each with their own cute and unique flair, not to mention that the Hardcore Tag Team Championships adorn their waists, getting an even bigger pop.  They each take a side of the ramp as they fold their arms across their chests.  Just then, Delia Darling steps out onto the stage.  She is wearing her own black, glossy catsuit, prancing about in a very feline manner.  She steps between Winter and Tatsu and points down to the ring with a gun firing hand motion.  She takes one step as Winter and Tatsu prepare to follow, but then she stops and holds her hands out to the side.  She looks from side to side and lifts her sunglasses up.  She gasps and turns back to look at the curtains.  Just then, Mercedes Vargas walks out onto the stage to a deafening pop from the crowd.  Despite her usual villain status, the fans did not expect to see her there.  She joins Delia and the Kawaii Dragons as they march down to the ring.  They all climb inside of the ring from different sides and then converge in the center of the ring, doing various poses as the cameras flash.

Filth:  Excuse me!  Excuse me!  I was talking!

We are taken back to the fact that Angel of Filth is still on the SCU Tron.  Delia herself places a hand on her chest as Tatsu hands her a microphone.

Delia:  Excuse you?  Honey, z’ere is no excuse por vous.  Sorry ‘bout it…

Delia chortles in her nasally tone that is almost stereotypically French, complimenting her accent.

Delia:  You want to come out here and challenge me?  What makes you s’ink z’at you are even wor’s my time, hm?  I mean, aside from z’e bitch z’at attacked me last week, who are you?

Delia shakes her head.  As Angel of Filth is about to answer, Delia shakes her head and dismisses her, talking over her.

Delia:  I signed a four match, one year deal, but why would I waste 25% of my comeback on you?  I s’ink not, henny.  Instead, I will focus on people who actually matter?  Which is not you…

All of a sudden Superficial cuts off Delia who looks annoyed, as the fans almost drown out the theme with loud boos. Knowing that the Nobility was about to make their presence felt  As the camera pans and out from the back steps Melissa Ruin and Channel Martinez holding one tag team title together, and in front of them holding the other wearing a black dress, black louboutin high heel pumps, and a black dolce and gabbana handbag is none other than Angel Kash. The Trillion Dollar Princess motions for a microphone and she is handed one by a stagehand she sends him off, as she motions for her music to cut standing at the entrance ramp with a smug smirk of superiority on her face. Angel then puts the microphone up to her lips and begins to speak in her normal smug tone.

Angel: Quiet down cretins and pay homage to your double down tag team champions and the women who rule this show. That being the Nobility!

The fans boo even louder than before, which of course gives Angel an irate look on her face. As the two other members put their hands on Angel’s shoulders, before The Trillion Dollar Princess yells into the microphone.

Angel: SHUT UP CRETINS! When I speak you shut up and listen. Because quite frankly seeing me and the Nobility is the highlight of your pathetic sad lives. Now, good before I was so rudely interrupted by these third world rejects. Yes Puerto Rico is a third world hell hole that the US has been nice enough to support despite its inept leaders I mean my god the streets of San Juan are filled with filth and that doesn’t just include all of you! I mean to think I almost built a summer home on this Island.

The boos just grow louder, as Angel laughs them off.

Angel: Truth hurts now Angel of Filth last week you know something I have to say what you did to Delia over their I mean I have to say I enjoy it. Why? Because Delia tried to make my show all about her really why? Because we were in front of the French peasants? But now of course is gonna bring back up you should know how this works by now.

Angel smirks, flipping her hair.

Angel: See I am the hottest woman in name, value, and even just looks in this entire company I mean look at me. And Delia we had no issues but then you decided to go on a cute twitter rant like how are you gonna try and lecture a woman who is above you in terms of net worth? I mean lets be honest here you are a success and a household name but you are no Angel Kash.

The fans boo louder as Angel shows herself off a bit before placing a hand back on her hip. And putting the microphone up to her lips.

Angel: And don’t get me started thing one and two behind you. Winter, you got lucky plain and simple. Your rodent Tatsu cheated me out of my victory. But it's okay because we know Tad will make that up to me as he should.  But don’t you two ever think you will get a shot at the double down tag team titles while we are champions because even by some miracle you do, we will put you down like the roaches you are.

Tatsu and Winter wave around their Hardcore Tag Team Championships as the crowd pops, but Angel ignores it.  She looks around before speaking again.

Angel: So Delia, welcome to the land of the Nobility if you side with those two and get in our way well we have ways of dealing with that. So I just wanted to give you fair warning that you need to think about who you associate with before you wind up in a situation you don’t want to be in. Because, SCU already knows this but everyone eventually bows down to the Trillion Dollar Princess.

Laughing into her own microphone, Mercedes shakes her head in wonderment. She holds up one hand in an apologetic gesture.

Mercedes: I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself. This is too funny. Almost as funny as the words that came out of your mouth. So we have Angel Kash and Angel of Filth. One of these things is not like the other. One of these just doesn't belong. One of these things is a stuck up, vapid, brainless, spoiled brat and the other pulled a stunt to try to stay relevant.

She holds up her index finger in a wait-a-minute gesture, then brings the microphone to her mouth.

Mercedes: You have to get your name in the paper somehow. Now, Kash, you ran down everyone here except for one. Now, I'm sure it's not because I don't exist, is it? I think you know better than anyone that even on my worst day, you couldn't hold a candle to me, much less anyone here.

Mercedes gestures at her stablemates.

Mercedes: Let me introduce you to these ladies beside me.

Mercedes turns to Winter and Tatsu.

Mercedes: Canada gave us ice hockey and Celine, but standing to my left is Canada's Greatest Export, a former three-time tag champion in SCU. Standing next to her is the Pride of Japan. A former two-time Hardcore Tag Team Champion. She's cute, bubbly, and always smiling, but underneath it she's vicious. They are the longest reigning Hardcore Tag Team Champions of all time. Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda...they are the Kawaii Dragons!

The crowd pops.

Mercedes: And standing to my right. She is the Quintessential Diva. She is a visionary. An icon. A triple threat in fashion, film, and the football field. She's also a pretty damn good wrestler if you ask me and a former world and tag team champion in SCW. From the country who won last Summer's men's World Cup, France's very own Delia!

More cheers and applause from the crowd.

Mercedes: And, of course, there's yours truly. An international superstar. SCW Hall of Famer. The first-ever ten-time and now eleven-time champion in SCW history and the most decorated champion of all time. Neither you or that Lydia from Beetlejuice next to you could beat me even on my worst day.

Crowd: OLÉ, OLÉ, OLÉ, OLÉ! VARGAS, VARGAS!

Mercedes pauses, then points the microphone at the crowd as the chant lingers for a few moments longer.

Mercedes: The reason why teams like The New Foundation, The Three Way and Nobility are thriving in Sin City Underground is because AGIFT isn't around to dominate the competition and we would be embarrassed at how easy it would be to take every title here. I hope you're proud of the stunt you pulled, Filth, but there's something you should know. When you mess with one of us, you mess with ALL of us!</color>

Filth:  Then put your dirty money where your mouths are and fight me.  Any one of you.  All of you, fight me!

Tatsu smiles and asks for the microphone next.  She brings it to her mouth as she  leans over the ropes, staring at an irate Angel of Filth, and an annoyed Nobility collective.

Tatsu:  AGIFT never back down from a fight.  Funny thing?  Tatsu see four of us…

Tatsu double counts to make sure, making it a point to motion toward each member of AGIFT.  She then looks out, almost confused for a second.  She counts four people and then she giggles.

Tatsu:  … and Tatsu see four of you.  I think we can have fair fight, so no one complains that they are cheated if we all fight each other.

Winter steps up and pats Tatsu’s shoulder almost frantically.  She then gets the microphone from Tatsu and she steps to the center of the group.  She turns to Mercedes.

Winter:  Hey, aren’t we in your hometown next week, mama?

Winter:  What better Main Event can you think of for our first show in Argentina than AGIFT versus Nobility and Angel of Filth?

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Winter:  That is, if Nobility isn’t “too good” to fight AGIFT.

Chanelle leans into the microphone and shouts into it.

Chanelle:  Imma rip them pink highlights right out your heads just for thinkin’ we ain’t up for a fight!

Filth:  I agree with the one with the delicious ass!  You want a fight, then you got it!

Angel Kash gets wide eyed as she shakes her head, while Chanelle talks trash from the stage, moving her head back and forth.  She taps Chanelle, but Chanelle is too into what she’s doing.  Angel of Filth sticks out her tongue as the SCU Tron goes back to the ringside view.  Angel Kash growls at Chanelle before she rushes toward the ring.  All four members of AGIFT rush the front of the ring to meet her, and she stops.  Second later, the crowd goes nuts as Angel of Filth darts inside of the ring.  She vaults onto Delia and begins punching away wildly.  As Tatsu, Winter, and Mercedes try to pull her off, Nobility rushes the ring and begins hammering away at AGIFT.  The crowd is going nuts as they brawl back and forth with such ferocity.  The brawl goes on until Angel begins spraying Tatsu in the eyes with disinfectant!  She then gets it into Delia’s eyes.  With the two out, Angel smashes the can against Winter’s head, and the advantage becomes clear for Nobility.  The crowd cheers for AGIFT to come back around until the security team comes down, headed by Kittie and Casey Williams, and they make quick work of breaking up the fight.  With Nobility standing tall inside of the ring with their unlikely ally, Angel of Filth, “Superficial” begins playing inside of the ring as the four almost seem to celebrate their victory early.  Security helps AGIFT to the back as medical team tries to flush out the eyes of the combative Delia and Tatsu.

The camera moves to the backstage area where a team is set up as Chanelle Martinez-Blade comes through the curtains, being dragged by Kittie.

Chanelle:  Get ya damn hands off me, bitch!  I will cut you!

Kittie snickers under her breath.

Kittie:  I’d love to see you try, kitten.

Kittie helps to push along the rest of Nobility as a crew comes up to Chanelle to begins strapping her into her gear for her match coming up.  She is joined by Dev Khatri.

Dev:  Chanelle!  You have the opportunity tonight to become a double champion by taking on Combat Champion, Kelli Torres.  Do you have any strategies in mind?

Chanelle:  Yih, I’m gonna beat dat bitch’s ass and snatch dat clank.  Then, I’mma actually be around so that we know we got us a Combat Champion, cause that bitch ain’t get the memo of what a champion is supposed to do.  You don’t pop up on that Climax Control once or twice and say you done your part.  Like, how is you still champion?  Well, that question won’t matter in five minutes, cause you won’t be. As far as a strategy goes, you think I didn’t throw some coin at a state of the art facility with experts on Kendo?  Because you know your girl did.

Dev:  Yeah, I’m not surprised Ms. Blade.

Chanelle:  Ms. Martinez-Blade, thank you.  I gotta rep my latina heritage, even if I’m in the watered down Puerto Rican island.  You know how it it is, right, Dev?

Dev goes to speak, but Chanelle is finally strapped into her gear and she has her kendo stick in hand.  She looks back to see the red patch on her back and she nods her head.

Chanelle:  It’s time for me to go out there and take this Shinai to take that bitch’s “men” off with a hard tsuki.  But trust that when I go out there, it ain’t gonna take no ten minutes.  It might take ten seconds, if she ready.

With that, Chanelle holds her hand up, waving Dev away as if she was a true star and he was just another paparazzo.

\'user & \'user

Kendo Stick Match - SCU Combat Championship
Chanelle Martinez-Blade Vs Kelli Torres

Liam: The following contest is a Kendo Match, and is for the SCU Combat Championshiiiiiiiip!!! First, making her way to the ring, from Bronx, NY standing at 5’7” and weighing in at 127lb, she is “Azz n’ Class”... Chanelle Marrrrrrtinezzzzzzzz!!!

“Red Lipstick” begins playing over the speakers as Chanelle comes out from behind the curtains. As the music picks up, Chanelle begins to “back it up” before she comes down the ring. She climbs onto the apron and holds her Kendo up. She climb underneath the bottom rope, continuing to shake it. She stands up and runs across the ring, running up a turnbuckle where she once again shakes it for a moment before stepping down to a standing position.

Liam: And her opponent!!!

The SCU Tron turns on, the crowd cheer like crazy as we see Metallica on a stage. Lead singer James Hetfield gives the band the single. They begin to play their cover version of Ennio Marricone’s Ecstasy Of Gold.

Liam: First on the way to the ring… She is the Combat Champion…

The songs kicks into full gear.

Liam: Kelli Torres!!!!!

The curtains open up as Kelli Torres comes out jumping to the beat. 4 trainers from the Real Killas MMA Gym come out behind her. The fans chant yes as Kelli and her trainers walk down the ramp. Kelli high fiving everyone she can on the way down to ringside. Kelli slides in the ring and goes to her corner with her trainers standing outside the ring…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: For those not sure of the rules, the first to three points wins the match. A point is scored when you hit the chest, head, legs or arms. Three of the four spots must be hit with a clean shot.

Chad: This is one of the rawest combat match types we see in SCU. This is more about strategy not just offensively being on the attack. Chanelle and Kelli get their kendosticks in a swinging motion as the two slowly make their way to the center of the ring.

Gena: Chanelle swings at Kelli who blocks the attack. Chanelle swings again as Kelli quickly strikes and nails a clean hit to the chest for one point.  

Chad: Chanelle’s swing hits Kelli wildly on the shoulder for no points. Chanelle swings again as Kelli blocks. The two go into a full on sword fight as Kelli blocks Chanelle as Chanelle is just trying to nail Kelli with everything she has!

Gena: Kelli manages to block every swing as Chanelle slows down a bit. Kelli swings down going for Chanelle’s legs but Chanelle goes for an underhand swing and nails a clean shot to the face mask of Kelli for a point!

Chad: The ref is also rewarding Kelli with a point for the clean hit to the legs. Chanelle must not be happy as she argues that point by Kelli. Chanelle removes her face mask as Kelli backs away. Chanelle argues with the ref some more but Jade is standing her ground on how she is  scoring the match.

Gena: Chanelle puts her face mask on and runs at Kelli. Kelli extends her kendo stick and nails Chanelle in the face for her third and final point!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match…

Chanelle’s face mask flies out the ring hitting Liam in the face. Kelli turns around to face Chanelle but gets nails with the rear view. Kelli stumbles back a bit as Chanelle goes in and grabs her. She lifts Kelli up and nails a snap suplex.

Kelli sits up trying to remove her face mask but gets hit with a dropkick to her back. Chanelle grabs Kelli and lifts her up for the Azz Backwards!!! (Bridging Belly-To-Back Suplex)

SCU security rush the ring as Chanelle goes to grab Kelli again. Casey gets in the ring and pushes her hands between them and pushes them away with ease. Security grab Chanelle to remove her out the rung as the ref attends to Kelli.

The camera goes backstage to find Tim Staggs standing around with Eric Weaver and Javier Gonzalez.  They are shooting the breeze and laughing with each other.

Tim:  Powershock has another thing coming tonight.  He don’t even know what’s ahead of him.

Javier:  The Combat Champion’s gonna give him the old runaround and send that shit demon back to hell.

Eric:  You two seem very confident in me.  Even more than I feel in myself.  Do you two know something that I don’t know?

Tim and Javi look to one another and chuckle even louder.  They pat Eric on the shoulders as they get ready to walk along toward the curtains to start the match.  Just then, Celeste North nearly bumps into them coming down the hallway.  Tim glares at her as she smirks, but his glare turns into a sarcastic smile as he sees Connor Murphy walking up to him.

Celeste:  Tim, you really need to consider what I’ve been trying to tell you.

Javier:  Listen up puta.  Did you not hear him before when he said he ain’t interested?

Connor:  Did you not hear a lady speaking?  What a real asshole.

Javi prepares to throw hands with Connor until Tim holds him back.  Javi straightens out his jacket and then flicks his head to the side as if to tell Connor that he’s lucky Tim stopped him.  Tim then looks right at Connor.

Tim:  Did it ever occur to you that I have abandonment issues?  Hm?  Like when this cat piss smelling motherfucker over here just vanished without a trace.  And then a year later, the person I thought was my best friend gave me the same treatment?  But instead of bitching about it, I made myself better, stronger, and now I’m on a speedy flight to the top, baby.  I’m better after being ditched by you two, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to forgive you and let you ride my coattails.

Celeste:  Excuse the fuck out of me, but who here is undefeated?  Huh?  What was that?  Me?  Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Tim:  Whoooooooaaaaaa, cool your jets, Mercedes Vargas.  Undefeated only means something if people are paying attention to you, which they are not.  So you two can forget about ever being in my corner ever again, because I learned who to trust.  And do you know who that is?

Tim looks back at Eric and Javi, nodding his head with them for a second.  He starts to point his thumb back at them, but then brings his hands together and swipes them in opposite directions, whispering.

Tim:  Nobodyyyyyyyy…  Heh, get it?  Because you two are trying to get me to reunite the… Yeah, you get it.  It’s not going to happen.  Not even in your wildest, dreams of delusion.  Now, if you will excuse us, Eric has another title to go win.

Before Celeste and Connor can say another word, Tim pushes past them and heads toward the curtains.  Javi and Eric follow suit.  Celeste glares at them and shakes her head as they disappear through the curtains with “Take Five” playing in the background.

Celeste:  I wasn’t going to try to talk him into it.  I was just going to warn him…

Celeste shrugs her shoulders as Connor wraps an arm around her.

Connor:  Some people just need to learn for themselves, darlin’.

They walk off together as a shadow is seen approaching behind them.

\'user Vs \'user

Main Event
Underground Championship Match

Eric Weaver Vs Powershock

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Take Five starts to play as we here the jazz beat coming we see Eric Weaver coming from the curtains, quickly flanked by Tim Staggs and Javier Gonzalez.

"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Liam:  Accompanied to the ring by Tim Staggs and Javier Gonzalez, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’ and weighing in at 175lb, he is… Eric Weeeeeeeeeeeeaverrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Eric waves at the fans as he walks down the ramp.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Still, I know our eyes often meet
I feel tingles down to my feet

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes, followed by Tim and Javi who walk around, hyping Eric up.

"Wouldn't it be better
Not to be so polite
You could offer a light
Start a little conversation now

As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd with an arrogant smirk on his face.

The arena lights turn to a dark red tint as smoke fills the stage, ramp and ring. A thunderous gong sounds as a wicked scream is soon heard through the speakers. Sinister laughter follows before "Indestructible" starts playing. A man wearing a dark red mask with a blood red jumpsuit walks out onto the stage followed by two individuals. The masked man stands on the stage as the woman clings to his arm and the man is pointing at the ring.

Liam: From the Depths of hell, accompanied by his mouthpiece Stephen Lance and his valet Aeriel Sizemore....please welcome Powershock!!

Powershock throws both arms up and out as pyro goes off. He then sombers down the ramp while keeping his eyes pointed at the ring. A sly smirk appears on his face as he steps up onto the ring apron and steps over the ring ropes.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Both men have handed their belts over to the referee, who hands them over to Liam.  But as soon as Liam takes the belts, Eric charges Powershock and begins hammering away at his head with a pair of brass knuckles!

Gena:  The referee doesn’t even see it.  Eric flings them from his fingers and Tim Staggs grabs them and shoves them in his tights.  Eric begins shoving knee after knee into Powershock’s face until the masked man winds up on the mat.

Chad:  Eric then climbs on Powershock’s back and locks on a Boston Crab!  He  wrenches the back, even after Powershock grabs onto the bottom rope in the corner.  He continues to show his dominance as the referee counts.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HIM GO!!!

Gena:  Eric shoves Powershock’s legs down to the mat and begins stomping on those huge stumps!  He is trying to take away Powershock’s size advantage by keeping him grounded.  Smart move, Weaver. Smart move.

Chad:  Eric then backs away and does a sideways Leg Guillotine to the back of Powershock’s neck, ramming it straight into the corner pad!  He keeps it there and pushes back and forth as the referee counts again.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Gena:</b
&
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 04:24:02 AM by Tad Ezra »

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 04:18:33 AM »

Chad: Eric kips back up and hits Powershock in the back of the head with a Heel Kick! Eric goes to grab the other ankle, but is distracted by the sound of metal crashing. He looks back to see Gianni and Shorty stomping away on the back of Tim and Javier!

Gena:  The distraction works as Dax and Dorian are inside of the ring!  They land two chair shots simultaneously to the sides of Eric Weaver’s head!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a disqualification, your winner is Eric Weeeeeeeeaverrrrr!!! But due to the disqualification, the Underground Championship will not change hands!

Dax and Dorian high five one another, pulling each other in for a hug as they throw their chairs down on the mat.  They quickly exit the ring and give a few good stomps to Tim and Javi, assisting their fellow Bad Boys stablemates.  They hold their arms up high, up to their old antics as the fans shower them with cheers for the impact they have made.  They smile at the crowd, and then to one another, as the show goes off the air, with security coming down to usher the Bad Boys away.

Tune in for this and oh so much more as Sin City Underground comes at you LIVE!
Note: Card subject to change.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 04:19:25 AM by Tad Ezra »