Author Topic: Sin City Underground Ep. 24 (Results)  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Sin City Underground Ep. 24 (Results)
« on: May 30, 2019, 03:16:14 AM »

\'user

Sin City Underground presents: Underground Ep. 24
Live from Estadio Romano, Merida, Spain on Wednesday May 29nd, 2019 at 11:59pm PST

\'user\'user\'user

Team Canada is once again in a rented house just outside of Merida Spain.

Stewart: You guys continue to carry us, I’m actually starting to get ring rust, I think it's been three shows since I had a match.

Gail walks over to where Stewart and Earl are sitting, she’s wearing tight jean shorts and a bikini top.

Gail: Can I get you two anything.

Earl: Nah I’m fine.

Stewart: Same.

Gail slowly walks off, hoping Earl will check her out.

Stewart: Man, Dahlia really kicked that Angel’s ass last week.

Earl: Yeah, it was completely the wrong time for that match.

Gemma walks in yelling at her phone.

Gemma: This new music saving app is shit, It just deleted all my Ramones songs.

Earl: Okay.

Dahlia and Sarah return from their walk and go to the kitchen and sit down.

Gemma: Can ya believe that poser Ezra admitting he screwed you out of the Double down Tag titles.

Earl: It’s okay, eventually, we’ll get them back we always do.

Gail walks back in this time with Marissa Henry and her camera crew.

Marissa sets as Gail keeps making sly glances at Earl. Dahlia glares at her.

Dahlia: She keeps that up she won’t be glancing at anyone.

Sarah laughs.

Dahlia: What so bloody funny.

Sarah: Come on babe, you know Earl has no interest in her.

Dahlia: Whatever.

Marissa finishes setting up and gets her cue.

Marissa: Hello Sin City Underground, I’m here once again with the members of Team Canada. First Earl let me start with you, you recently lost the Double Down tag team titles to the Nobility, and at our last show, Tad Ezra admitted he screwed you guys over what are your comments on that.

Earl: It's actually okay, princess hoe bag and her little minions can enjoy their time, because eventually things come back around, and when it does, those titles will once again be back where they belong.

Marissa: Also at our last show, Tad mentioned that both Underground titles will be defended in the Warriors Brawl match, and announced the first matches.

Stewart: Yeah, and I wasn’t in any of the announced matches, hell either was Earl, but I guess Tad forgot just who we are.

Marissa: I’m sure you get your chance to be in the Warriors Brawl.

Stewart: Chance, Marissa, Chance, I carried Northern Lights Wrestling on my back, I carried Sin Carry Underground on my back, with the exception of the man sitting next to me, I’m the greatest champion both companies has ever had, and I’m also a little pissed off that I haven’t had a match in several weeks, Powershock has been nothing but a placeholder champion, and I want it back, and if I’m not given an opportunity to win back my title, I’ll make SCU a god damn living hell, and you know what else Marissa, Earl deserves an opportunity to be in Warriors Brawl again.

Marissa: How do you feel Earl.

Earl: Everything Stewart said is the truth, he deserves to be in Warriors Brawl and so do I, and while we’re talking about that, my wife deserves to be in Warriors brawl, she has never been given the opportunity to compete for singles gold.

Stewart: You think that would be a good idea Earl, to unleash Dahlia in Warriors Brawl.

Earl: Yeah, I Loved to just sit back and watch Dahlia run through everyone, nobody would stand a chance. And just imagine the carnage you and could raise in Warriors brawl.

Stewart: I can.

Marissa: Okay, I think we’re out of time, for Sin City Underground, I’m Marissa Henry, catch you all next time.

\'user Vs \'user

Warrior’s Brawl Qualifier Match
Danny Colt Vs Tim Staggs

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Qualifier for the Warrior’s Brawl Match at Into the Void!

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE

Liam:  On his way to the ring, from Dodge City, KS standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 200lb, he is… Danny Colllllllllllllt!!!

As the rock ballad kicks in, the crowd rise up to watch the stage, and from the back out steps Danny Colt! Colt is stretching his arms as he steps out of the back, but he stops after a few paces to throw both hands in the air, acknowledging the fans that are responding to him. Danny walks forward a few more steps and then jogs forward, hopping up onto the apron, before he hurries across to the turnbuckle. Climbing up on the outside, he throws both fists high in the air to applause from the crowd, before jumping off and into the ring. Stripping off his singlet, Colt dashes over and tosses it to the crowd, before he moves to his corner and continues his stretches, getting ready for the battle to follow.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, standing at 6'3" and weighing in at 195lb, he is... "The Nobody" Tim Staaaaaaaaaaggs!!!

The lights in the arena go out as the beat to "The Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers. As the electric organ picks up, a red light flashes across the screen as random faces begin to show on the screen. Then, a man in a white Bad Boys hooded jacket, and a black mask, steps out onto the stage, pausing as he looks down at the ground. As the music picks up, the figure pulls his hood back, yanking his mask off to reveal Tim Staggs. He jumps onto the ring apron, focused as he steps through the ropes. He paces back and forth, and the lights turn up some as he looks up. He then removes his jacket and tears away his black pants to reveal his wrestling outfit. He jogs backward and rests in one of the far corners, sinking down to a seated position as he contemplates. He stands back up and cracks his knuckles and neck as he waits for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  We’re starting this off with two of the most understated beefcakes of SCU.  Tim watches as Colt does a half circle before switching his position up.  Tim holds his stance as his eyes follow Danny, much like my husband’s eyes.

Chad:  Sorry, I didn’t hear a word you just said.  Tim turns around and I no longer have the best view in the venue.  He catches Danny as he charges Tim, and he plants him with a Tilt A Whirl Slam, hooking the leg.

One…
Kickout!

Gena:  Danny isn’t going down that easily. Well, at least not since the Moonsault from Alex Rush last week. Does Alex even know what a Moonsault is?

Chad:  That jumpy, spinny thingy, no doubt. Tim stands up and chuckles as he walks over to the ropes.

Tim:  Can we get a medic down here?  I’m not sure this tool can continue!

Gena:  Danny is up to his feet, and he makes Tim pay for that as he clubs Tim wildly across the back, knocking him down to his knees.  He hammers away at Tim’s face furiously, and Tim is seeing stars!

Chad:  I don’t think Danny found that very funny.  He comes off of the ropes and rams a knee right into Tim’s nose, knocking him back to the mat.  Danny follows through with a pin of his own.

One…
Two…
Kickout!

Gena:  Tim gets a shoulder up, but his nose is bleeding now!  The referee checks on Tim, having Danny take a few steps back.  Tim shakes his head as he looks up at Danny.

Tim:  I can continue. What do I look like, a pussy?  A Danny Colt?

Chad:  Danny begins stomping wildly away at Tim, making him instantly pay for the wise cracks.  He lifts Tim from the mat and sends him into the ropes.  As Tim comes back, Danny hits him with a Spear, but he keeps Tim up and charges forward.

Gena:  He flings Tim into the corner, head first.  Tim holds onto the back of his head as Danny drops a knee to Tim’s chest.  He then stomps away wildly at Tim’s body, causing the referee to step up and grab Danny to pull him back.

Danny:  I ain’t no wuss!

Chad:  The referee argues with Danny for a second, getting Danny to calm down slightly.  Danny takes a step back as the referee checks on Tim.  Tim shakes his head as he slides to the corner to catch his breath.

Gena:  He stands up and tries to shake it off, but Danny is right there, smashing Tim into the corner, and pummeling away at him with everything he’s got.  A lot of heart!

Chad:  Tim tries blocking as best as he can, but Danny is taking the fight to him.  Tim almost can’t keep up at this point as he falls to the mat and rolls to the outside.  He stomps around angrily as he points up at Danny.

Tim:  No!  No!  That’s bullshit!  He needs to be disqualified!

Gena:  Tim is having a tantrum on the outside of the ring.  Danny slides outside and grabs Tim by the back of the head and slams him into the ring post!

Crowd:  *POP!*

1!
2!
3!

Chad:  Tim is not looking good after having poked the bear. He’s trying to get away from Danny, but he’s not getting very far as Danny grabs onto his ankle, dragging him back a few paces.

4!
5!
6!

Gena:  Danny pulls Tim up to his feet and whips him into the ring apron, with a shoulderbutt to Tim.  Tim sinks from the pain, and Danny picks Tim up and flings him into the barricade, colliding hard with him as the barricade goes down, and both men are laid out!

7!
8!
9!

Chad:  Both men are climbing toward the ring now, and the count is getting up there!  Nail biting time!  But Tim comes out of nowhere with Untitled N0. 2 (Stunner)! He slides back inside and…

10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via countout… “The Nobody” Tim Staaaaaaaaaaaggsssssss!!!

“The Nobodies” plays over the speakers as Tim wipes away at his nose.  He stumbles around, holding onto his ribs as he tries to raise an arm to celebrate.  As the referee tries to raise his arm, Tim pulls it away.  He stumbles around until he falls to the mat and rolls outside.  He stops to glare at Danny, who is staring up into the rising sunlight, and he laughs at Danny.  He then stumbles up the rampway, holding his arm up in celebration before going through the curtains.

Through the curtains, Dev Khatri is standing by to greet Tim.  Tim’s face immediately sours as he sputters blood from his upper lip.

Tim: Really?  Right now?

Dev:  What better place than here?  What better time than now? Rage Against the Machine, bruddah.

Tim shakes his head as he looks around for something to stop the bleeding.

Tim:  You really have the worst timing.  Can’t you see that I just finished competing in a match, and I’m literally bleeding everywhere?  No, that’s typical.  Everybody wants to see this Nobody at his worst, but what you fail to realize is that this is me at my best.

Dev:  Your best?  No offense, but you barely won that match. As a matter of fact, we spent most of that match doubting that you were even going to win.

Tim:  And that was your mistake.  That was also Danny’s mistake.  Do you really think that some scrub like Danny Colt, the one who got put down by a sloppy Moonsault from Alex Rush, a man who knows all of three technical wrestling moves, was going to be able to beat me?  It’s called mind games, Dev.  If you need a lesson on what those are, then look up Spike Staggs.  My father.

Tim rolls his eyes as he starts walking down the hallway.  Dev follows closely behind like a puppy dog trying to get the rest of the story.

Dev:  How is getting your ass kicked playing mind games?

Tim:  It’s mind games when you lead someone into a false sense of hope, and wait for just the right moment to crush their dreams, and their title aspirations.  And now, I go on to the Warrior’s Brawl at Into the Void, and I’m going to walk out as your Underground Champion.  Unlike the rest of the locker room, I’m not scared of Powershock.  I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Dev:  And what about John Blade? He’s guaranteed to be in this match, and he’s already gotten a victory over you.

Tim:  NEVER… bring that up again!  I guarantee that you will live to regret it if you do.  The Warrior’s Brawl is my domain. It’s chaos.  It’s craziness. It’s everything that I embody as a wrestler.  As the first to enter the structure, I will stake my claim, and I will fight through everyone to gain the Underground Championship.  Mark my words.  This Nobody is about to become a Somebody…

Just then, a towel is thrown into Tim’s face.  He swipes it from his face and he glares for a second until Connor Murphy walks into the shot. Tim shakes his head and walks immediately out of the shot, leaving Connor standing there, trying to hide a smile.

Connor:  Timmy, me boyo… Where ya going?

Connor doesn’t try to hold back the smile any longer as we fade out on his face and go elsewhere.

In the locker rooms we see the Kawaii Dragons, Winter Elemental and Tatsu Ikeda. Winter is seen stretching her legs on the floor as Tatsu is seen pulling Winter’s back to the ground. Winter gets her legs in 180 degrees with her chest just inches off the ground. Tatsu turns around and plants her butt on Winter’s back to take a seat.

Tatsu: Angel Kash is tag team champion but did no work Winter-Dragon.

Winter: Yeah, talk about making our division a joke eh.

Tatsu: Well we our not the division anymore Winter-Dragon.

Winter: Shit! Like hell were not Tatsu-Dragon!

Tatsu: Winter, Kawaii Dragons have losing streak. We come close but lose.

Winter: For now Tatsu-Dragon, I’m not happy losing like we have but we are still the best tag team in Sin City. SCU, SCW. None have a better team then the Kawaii Dragons. We are part of the Gift Tatsu.

Tatsu: Gift is over Winter.

Winter: No, Gift the wrestling stable is on break for now but we are a close group of friends. We have each others back always. We don’t need a fancy name. Were all like family, Mercedes Vargas is my Mama and Delia Darling is like your Aunt or some shit eh.

Tatsu: Okay, and you talked to your ma last when?

Winter: I can’t call her with this losing streak going Tatsu-Dragon. Ma would punished me with her intense training.

Tatsu: Maybe that’s good for Winter-dragon. Tatsu Calling Winter’s MA!  

Tatsu grabs Winter’s phone from her back pocket then gets up.

Winter: You better not Tatsu!

Winter gets up to her feet as Tatsu takes off running with Winter giving chase.

Winter: Hey get back here Tatsu-Dragon!

\'user Vs \'user

Winter Elemental Vs Angel Kash

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Warrior’s Brawl Qualifying Match!!!

“Broken Dreams” by Shaman's Harvest plays over the speakers.

The beat kicks in as we all wait for Winter to come out the curtains. A bigger pop is heard at one side of the arena. We see Winter walking through the crowd making her way to ringside.

Liam: On the way to the ring, she is from the all the snowy mountains of Canada!!! Standing at 5’6”, she is a Kawaii Dragon member... Winter Elemental!!!

Winter hops over the barricade as she stares down the crowd. She milks her time by walking around ringside forcing everyone to listen to her theme song. Winter stomps each ring step in a dramatic form. Winter finally rolls inside of the ring as she walks around, getting the audience ready for what is to come.

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly.

Hoppin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Liam: On her way to the ring from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5'9" and weighing in at 125lb, she is "The Trillion Dollar Princess"... Angel Kash!!!

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Winter doesn’t waste any time as she flies across the ring, knocking into The Trillion Dollar Princess, knocking her into the ropes.  She hits a series of knees and kicks that surprise Angel Kash.

Gena:  Angel holds her hands up, trying to back Winter away, but Winter isn’t giving in.  She continues to knock into Angel, causing her to slide down to the ground.  As she tries to escape, Winter grabs onto her legs and pulls her right to the center of the ring.

Chad:  She goes for the Kawaii Dragon Lock, but Angel quickly wiggles out of it, taking advantage of Winter’s comfortable feeling.  She crawls over to the corner and holds her hands up again, asking for space to get back into the fight.

Gena:  Before the referee can even try to grant the space to Angel, Winter is across the ring, stomping away.  However, Angel quickly gets to the outside of the ring.  She takes a few steps back and points at Winter, ordering her back.

Chad:  Bad idea.  Winter drops to her stomach and rolls outside, and Angel runs.  At least that part was smart.  Winter is in hot pursuit, and Angel uses her speed to get slightly ahead.  She dives under the ring as Winter rounds the corner.

1!
2!

Gena:  Winter dives under the ring, but Angel has crawled to the opposite side already.  She waits for Winter to come out, and she begins stomping away wildly at Winter.  She kicks her several times in the head, causing Winter to slow down some.

3!
4!

Chad:  Angel picks Winter up and slams her head into the ring apron several times.  She then takes several steps back and charges forward with a Facebuster to the hard ground.  She dusts her hands off as she walks over to Todd, who sprays her down as she spins in the mist.

5!
6!

Gena:  Once Angel is satisfied, she steps back over toward Winter.  She leans down to pick Winter up, but Winter trips her up, planting her face first onto the ring steps.  Winter rolls inside of the ring jumps up and down.

Winter:  I’m going to win this just like Tim Staggs did! Count out, bitches!

7!
8!

Chad:  Winter turns around and jumps up and down before swaggering around the ring, just as Angel rolls inside of the ring.  She walks up behind Winter and spins her around with a bitch slap to the face.

Angel:  Do you know who you’re dealing with?  This face is money!

Gena:  Winter stares at Angel as she shouts in her face.  She wipes at her face and then she turns around and slaps Angel, getting her to shut up finally.  The crowd gives Winter a rare cheer for this.

Chad: Winter brings Angel down to the mat with the Winter Lock (Crippler Crossface) and Angel shouts out in pain.  She kicks her feet as she tries to get out of the hold, but Winter has it locked on tightly!

Gena:  They are in the center of the ring, and Angel doesn’t have anywhere to go!  Angel raises her hand as she shouts out, when Melissa Ruin and Chanelle Martinez rush toward the ring.  They climb onto the apron, but Winter lets go of the hold!

Chad:  Winter knocks Nobility off of the apron with a Double Clothesline, and she talks trash to Melissa and Chanelle.  Angel swoops in from behind and rolls Winter up, sticking her feet on the bottom rope, and the referee doesn’t see it!

One!
Two!
Threeeee….NO!

Crowd:  *POP!!!*

Gena:  The referee points to Angel’s feet on the ropes as Winter continues to struggle.  He slaps his hand against his palm as he calls her out.  Angel slaps the mat angrily.  She gets in the referee’s face, giving him a shove, and then another!

Chad:  Winter glares at Angel and comes up behind her.  She spins her around and hits The Blasted Slam to Angel!  She hooks the leg.

One!
Two!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Gena:  Chanelle pulls Angel’s foot, breaking up the pin.  However, she doesn’t get to finish pulling Angel out of the ring when Tatsu Ikeda comes down the ramp and hits a Roundhouse Kick to Chanelle.  As Melissa charges at her, Tatsu hits the Dragon’s Mist spray!

Chad:  Angel gets back up to her feet, only for Winter to pick her up and lock on the Kawaii Dragon Lock (Caballete)!!!  Angel screams out in pain before tapping wildly on Winter’s back!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via submission… Winter Elementalllllllllll!!!

Winter kicks Angel in the shoulder for good measure before rolling outside to join Tatsu.  Tatsu raises Winter’s arm as “Broken Dreams” plays over the speakers.  Tatsu points to Winter and gives a nod of the head.  However, once the realization of what this win means settles in, Tatsu begins smiling and clapping for Winter, getting Winter excited as well.  They hug onto each other as they jump up and down in a big circle before running up the ramp to finish celebrating backstage.

Backstage in the interviewing area, there is a pulpit set up with a large cross shining brightly against a light blue backdrop.  In front of the cross is a podium where Brother David, Sister Esther, and Mother Mavis stand with their hands clasped in front of them.  The crowd in front of the pulpit is roughly the size that it was last week when The Good Shepherds began spreading their word.  A few more people begin to gather as “Spirit In the Sky” begins playing.  Those gathered cheer, while the audience at ringside boos loudly.  Father Gerald comes jogging through the crowd as they part way like the Red Sea.  He jogs up the few steps to the stage and he waves out to everyone, a bright smile upon his face.

Gerald:  Thank you! Thank you!  As much as I love your ears and eyes being upon me, your adulation belongs to Him!  For I do only what He moves me to do, and I say only what he inspires me to say.  I speak only of his message.

Gerald nods his head as the music has stopped. He lets those in front of him cheer for but a second or two before continuing on.

Gerald:  Tonight, yours truly gets put in front of the masses for the first time to spread His message.  Some say that such an old man as myself shouldn’t be bothered with petty competition.  The body might be aged, but I assure you that it is aged to perfection.  Isn’t that right, Mother Mavis?

Mother Mavis blushes as she touches his loving hand.  Gerald’s arrogance is obvious at this point and the ringside audience boos even louder at him for it.

Gerald:  It isn’t the competition that I am worried about.  It is the soul of Jerry Cann.  The anger in his eyes reflects pain.  So much pain that he has lost hope.  He wanders aimlessly through these halls, as I’ve witnessed for myself.  The only thing stopping him from going off the deep end is that bright and bubbly temptress he calls a friend.  The one that smells like bubblegum and original sin…

Crowd:  Kandy Kaine! Kandy Kaine! Kandy Kaine!

Gerald:  That would be the one.

Gerald chortles and winks for the camera and his audience.

Gerald:  Jerry Cann is not lost.  He is just a few paces off the lighted path, for Our Lord and savior has not forgotten his lamb.  His flock is not gone, but simply separated from one another.  Our Father, thou art in Heaven, hath called upon me to shepherd Jerry Can’t back to the flock.

Father Gerald raises his hand in the air to draw the attention back to himself and his words.

Gerald:  No, I did not misspeak.  For Jerry Can’t, is Jerry Can’t.  But Jerry Can’t can become Jerry Cann once again.  You see, right now, Jerry Can’t… defeat Powershock, a beast spit out from the darkest pits of hell, sent by the great deceiver to hold the Underground Championship, and all those who chase it, as his prisoner.  Well, satan, I will not be held down by your chains.  My path to righteousness goes right through your monster on earth.  Jerry Can’t has been unable to thwart Powershock, so why does he think I can get past me and into that Warrior’s Brawl match?  I’ll say it once, and I’ll say it again.  Jerry Can’t!  Say it with me!

Audience:  Jerry Cann! Jerry Cann! Jerry Cann!

David:  Jerry Can’t, because he’s held down by the chains that you speak of, Father Gerald.  Why don’t you tell us how Jerry Can’t can become Jerry Cann?

Gerald looks stunned by the question though he is a mighty fine actor because he has come prepared for this one.

Gerald:  Why, my son, I am so glad that you ask.  He can start by opening his ears, and opening his heart to The God Almighty, and allowing the blessings to come to him instead of demanding them through harsh actions.  He needs to find his inner light, and let that guide him, and there is only one way for Jerry Can’t to succeed and become Jerry Cann again.  It is the same way that we turn our own Can’t’s into Can’s.  If you been paying close attention to what I have been saying all along, then I’ve given you your very own cheat sheet, and He lets us use that cheat sheet on the test of life.  It’s right here in His book.

Gerald raises up his Holy Bible for all to see, and the crowd begins talking in a low tone and surprise comes into their voices when they look inside of their bibles.

Gerald:  God wants us to succeed.  God even wants Jerry Can’t to find his way back to Jerry Cann so that he can one day defeat me, and make his way to glory.  But he has to set aside his hurt, his anger, his pride, and he has to give himself unto the Lord.  Can I get an amen?

Audience:  Amen.

Gerald:  I didn’t hear that, so I know He didn’t hear that neither!

Audience:  Amen!

Gerald:  That’s a little better but we should sing His praise with all that we have, with every bit of our heart.  So I say again can I get an amen?

Audience:  AMEN!!!

Gerald:  Hallelujah!

Gerald finally catches his breath and he picks up his book.  He loosens his tie and takes his book with him to his locker room.  Mother Mavis follows after him as Brother David and Sister Esther stay behind to talk with the growing congregation.

Jerry Segment

We go backstage to see Jerry Cann as he prepares for his match.

Jerry: Tonight I go on to face Father Gerald from the new group in town, that’s cool. Who I face doesn’t matter, what matters is my hand getting raised in this Warrior’s Brawl Qualifier Match tonight.

After a tough lost a few weeks ago and getting hurt, I’m back and getting to go. Medical team cleared me and now I get a chance to turn things around and win tonight to get into the Warrior’s Braw.

Jerry turns to his right to see Debbi and Stacy Ruin.

Jerry: Hello ladies, how’s it going?

Stacy: It would be great if we had a match but okay I guess.

Debbi: Speaking of matches, good luck tonight.

Jerry: Thanks, and hey Stacy, I’m sure you two will be booked next week. It’s not often the Ruin’s get a night off so enjoy the time and just relax.

Stacy: We are, we’re heading over to see the other twins.

Jerry: The fox Brothers?

Debbi: Yeah, they think they can beat us at SCW 2019, Clash of Champions.

Stacy: Yeah! We’re going to show them that were the better set of twins in that game.

Jerry: Well then in that case, good luck in your match tonight.

Stacy: Ha! Ha! Very funny, so funny I almost forgot to laugh.

Debbi: Oh chill out STacy, we got some butt to kick.

Stacy: True, well see Jerry.

Jerry: Talk to you ladies soon.

The ruins start walking as Jerry starts to walk the opposite direction.

\'user Vs \'user

Father Gerald Vs Jerry Cann

Liam:  The next match is scheduled for one fall and is a Warrior’s Brawl Qualifying Match!!!

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is 6'6" and weighed in this morning at 275lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up. He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage. He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse. He walks down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them. He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start.

Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz starts to play
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag

Liam: On his way to the ring... he weighs in at 227 Ibs, from Las Vegas Nevada... Jerry Cann!!!!

Jerry Walks out to the rampway to a small pop. He looks around as he makes his way to the ring.

I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

Jerry now at ringside high fives a few kids in the front row before sliding into the ring.

Yeah, ha-ha
Finally, someone let me out of my cage
Now time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare

Jerry goes to a corner waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Jerry Cann isn’t in a rush to step to the debuting Father Gerald Shepherd. Gerald steps forward, holding onto his book.  He holds it out as he preaches to Jerry.  However, Jerry walks right up to Gerald.

Chad:  They exchange a few words, and then Jerry takes the book from Gerald’s hands.  He tosses it to the outside of the ring and Gerald’s joyful expression sours quickly.  He immediately ties up with Jerry.

Gena:  Jerry hits a few jabs to Gerald’s midsection.  He spins Jerry around and brings him over with a High Angle Suplex.  What is it with Jerry fighting with giants?

Chad:  He’s not going to back down from anybody, and he’s going to be the one to step up to the challenges that no one else will. I think it’s admirable.

Gena:  And stupid, given the fact that Jerry just got put out by Powershock.  Gerald lifts Jerry up and sends him into the ropes.  As he rebounds, Gerald looks for a Big Boot, but Jerry ducks.

Chad:  As he comes back, he hits a Dragon Whip on Gerald.  Down on his back, Gerald grunts.  Jerry lays boot to the Holy Man.  Gerald grabs onto the rope and orders Jerry back for the referee.

Gena:  Jerry steps back once the referee orders him to.  He nods his head as he waits for Gerald to let go of the ropes.  As he does, Jerry comes at him again.  Father Gerald trips him up over the ropes.

Chad:  Gerald shoves his foot against the back of Jerry’s head, choking him as he rapidly pushes his foot forward.  The referee pats Gerald on the shoulder and orders him to let go.  Gerald shakes his head.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET GO!

Gena:  Gerald waits until the last second to let go.  He signs the cross over his midsection and puts his hands together.  He steps back and gives Jerry a second.  Jerry gets to his feet and Gerald Clotheslines him over the top rope!

1!
2!
3!

Chad:  Gerald walks back and forth, preaching to the crowd like it was Sunday morning.  His arrogance gives Jerry enough time to get back to his feet.  Jerry attempts to get back inside, but Gerald is there waiting for him, and he slides back out.

1!
2!
3!

Gena:  Gerald welcomes Jerry back inside of the ring, but Jerry’s not stupid.  He looks for his opening, and when it doesn’t come, he reaches inside and grabs onto the foot of Gerald, tripping him up.

Chad:  He rolls back inside of the ring and begins hammering away at Gerald.  Gerald rolls him over and begins pummeling him back.  Jerry and Gerald have reduced to an all out bar fight, rolling around, teeter tottering the advantage.

Gena:  They finally get back up to their feet, and they seem to have the same idea as they charge forward with blind headbutts!  They fall down to the mat, holding onto their heads.

Chad:  They started things off on the wrong foot, and this has gotten a bit personal now.  Jerry is hunched over as Gerald is blinking, staring at the rising sun.  He rubs at the center of his forehead as he sits up.  Jerry gets to his knees, and Gerald gets to his feet.

Gena:  He picks Jerry up from the mat, but Jerry shoves him away. Jerry crashes down with a DDT to Gerald and then rolls him over onto his back for the cover.

One…
Two…
Kickout!

Chad:  Gerald gets his shoulder up and Jerry picks him back up.  He tries for another DDT, but Gerald brings him over with a Northern Lights Suplex, bridging for the pin.

One…
Two…

Gena:  Jerry gets his foot on the bottom rope.  Gerald is angry now.  He rips Jerry off of the mat, and both men begin pounding away at one another, and some of those fists are closed.  The referee scolds them both, and they turn around and shove the referee to the ground!

Chad:  Uh oh… Constance Salazaar does not look happy about that one.  She calls for the bell and speaks to Liam.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Due to putting hands on an official, the referee has disqualified both participants!

Crowd:  Booooooooo!!!

Jerry and Gerald continue to brawl until Casey Williams brings his security team down to the ring.  They pull both competitors apart and hold them back.  Jerry seems more disappointed in himself than anything, but Gerald is flat out angry, shouting through the grip of both Ivan Darrell and Andrew Garcia.  He is guided out of the ring and a few moments later, Jerry gets out of the ring, trying to make it up to the fans at ringside.

On the screen a burning eye appears from the darkness. The flames grow in intensity. A deep, gravelly voice breaks the silence.

I have been watching.

I have been waiting.

Your time is up.

You cannot hide.

You will repent.

You will beg for mercy.

You will plead to be spared.

You will pay.

You will suffer.

Your end is here.

Your destroyer is here.

Your end is inevitable.

Your end begins…

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Sin City Underground Ep. 24 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 03:17:49 AM »

\'user Vs \'user Vs \'user

Triple Threat
Cat Franklin Vs Jenifer Lacroix Vs Lydia Dawson

Liam:  The following Triple Threat Contest is scheduled for one fall!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from New York City, NY standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 120lb, she is… Cat Frankliiiiiiiiiiiin!!!

“America’s Sweetheart” Cues and she appears at the top of the ramp. She gives a smile, raising her arms in the air before starting to walk down the ramp. She gets to the apron, flipping herself into the ring, she climbs the turnbuckle and waves at the crowd

"J'ai un grand projet pour l'avenir

Pour lui plaire je vais devenir "

Jenny from from the curtain to cheers ad whistling from the men in the arena. Jenny waves at the crowd as she gets introduced.

Liam: On the way to the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!! Jenifer Lacroix!!!

Jenny rocks out on the way to the ring jumping to the eat of the song as the lyrics play.

"La Stone Family

I am Marvin Gaye

Donny Hathaway

Oh Yeah , Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah

Je changerais

Jenny slides i the ring ad continues to jump around to the eat getting the crowd hyped up for the match.

Tu sais, tu sais, tu sais

Je changerais

Demain ou peut-être jamais"

Jenny climbs to the middle turnbuckle as the music fades out raising her hand in the air getting a last minute pop from the crowd.

Liam:  And last, from Vancouver, BC standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 121lb, she is… Lydia Dawson!!!

"Get Sexy" by Sugababes plays over the P.A. system as Lydia make her way down to the ring greeted with a chorus of cheers. She slaps fives with members of the front row before making her way into the ring and posing for the fans.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  The fight starts off instantly as Lydia Dawson grabs hold of Cat and flings her into the ropes.  As Cat rebounds, Lydia hits a cross chop to Cat’s chest.  However, Cat returns the favor, surprising Lydia as well.

Gena:  Lydia chops Cat back, getting a little bit feisty with it, and Cat chops her right back.  Lydia holds onto her chest as she watches Jenifer come after Cat from behind.  Jen spins her around and hits a knee to Cat’s gut.

Chad:  Cat holds onto her stomach for a second… no, she’s blocking body shots from Jen.  Cat grabs Jen’s leg and then throws it back down.  She nails a Jumping Heel Kick to Jen, causing Jen to fall back into the ropes.

Gena:  Taking advantage of the situation, Lydia comes up behind her and clubs her across the back.  She gets Cat in a Half Nelson Stretch, lifting her up into a slam!  Lydia gets a bit of a reaction from the crowd for that one.

Chad:  Jen bounds across the ring and Clothesline’s Lydia to the mat.  She mounts her and begins throwing jabs.  Left’s, right’s, full on knuckle sandwiches with a side of “Oh hell no, bitch!” It’s great…

Gena:  Jen steps back toward the center of the ring, looking over her shoulder at Cat, who is crawling over toward the ropes.  She watches Lydia get back to her feet, and she charges forward, leaping up for a Superwoman Punch!

Chad:  And Cat shows she was playing possum as she kips up and catches Jen just as she turns around, with a Yakuza Kick to the gut!  She rolls Jen over onto her back and hooks the leg!

One…
Two…

Gena:  Lydia breaks it up, but Jen gets a shoulder up without her help, with plenty of time between that three.  Lydia takes it to Cat instead, dropping her with a standard DDT.  She rolls Cat over and hooks the leg now.

One…
Two…

Chad:  And Jen grabs hold of Lydia’s leg and drags her off of Cat.  She wrenches Lydia’s ankle, with an Ankle Lock right in front of Cat!  She drags Lydia backward as Cat gets to her feet.  She’s literally dragging Lydia away from Cat so she can’t break up the hold!

Gena:  Lydia scratches at the mat as she screams out in pain, trying to slow Jen down to allow Cat to break it up.  Jen is smiling as Cat looks more than a little determined to knock a bitches block off.

Chad:  However, Cat eventually catches up and Clothesline’s Jen to the mat, but she doesn’t let go still!  If anything, Jen is able to ground her weight better!  Lydia screams out more loudly, and it looks like she’s about to tap!

Gena:  But Cat stomps away at Jen’s arm, causing Jen to let go.  Lydia groans as she scurries to the ropes, using them as a shield as she feels out her ankle.  Meanwhile, Cat stomps away at Jen for good measure.

Chad:  Cat lifts Jen up from the mat and jogs back a few steps.  She then charges forward, but Jen lifts her up into the air for a Back Body Drop!  But Cat reverses it by spinning into a Tornado DDT!

Gena:  She rolls Jen over onto her back and goes for the pin.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Lydia drops an elbow to Cat and then jumps on top of Jen.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Cat pulls Lydia off and goes back on top of Jen!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Jen crawls out of harm’s way as Lydia blindsides Cat with a Running Shoulderblock.  She then locks on a Boston Crab to Cat!  She uses her height advantage and leg strength to keep turning as Cat tries to get toward the ropes!

Gena:  Jen gets up to her feet and she hits a Superkick to Lydia.  She quickly rolls Lydia into the Kimura Lock.  Cat scrambles to her feet and heads over toward Jen and Lydia, but Lydia starts tapping quickly and rapidly, and Cat tangles her fingers in her hair.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via submission… Jenifer Lacroix!!!

Jen quickly lets go of the hold and scrambles up to her feet.  She immediately goes on the defensive as she sees Cat looking a bit distraught.  After a few moments of staring each other down, Cat extends a hand forward.  Jen stares at it with a raised eyebrow, and then looks back up to Cat.  Cat’s hand moves slightly to assure Jen.  Jen takes a step back and then cautiously grabs Cat’s hand.  Cat shakes it in a show of good sportsmanship, but Jen doesn’t let her guard down.  Cat gives a friendly smile as she walks toward the ropes to exit the ring.  Jen holds her arm up in celebration as she falls back into the corner, feeling the effects of the match.

Merlot Ayano’s smiling face is shown as the camera comes to life.

Merlot: How doing?

She pauses for a quick second before she presses onward.

Merlot: Made Sin City Underground debut last week! And must say, was very excited. Why? Because got the chance to do what I love, and that step into ring and do work. No better feeling in the world.

She nods her head.

Merlot: Kandy? Know wrestling can be tough and cruel. Am not like that, not usually any. Like to try and uplift. So, want to say that you did an awesome job out there. You fought hard and showed much heart. Should hold head up high and have no shame. Hai!

Merlot lets out a small laugh.

Merlot: But others should beware, match was just a portion of what I can do.

There’s a second’s pause before she continues.

Merlot: Had conversation with Mr. Ezra the other day. Has been in mind since then. Told me to be careful and ready for anything...

She runs her fingers through her hair.

Merlot: Did not come to SCU to look cute and sit pretty. No, no. Is no how you grow. Came to SCU to challenge self. Came to SCU to mix it up with best company has to offer. Came to SCU to shock world!

She nods.

Merlot: Am ready for all the wacky and wild challenges at SCU might throw. Am not weak; I’m mighty. Will kill any giant in my way. Hai.

With that, the picture begins to fade out.

??????????????????????????????????????
\'user

TBA

The crowd is murmuring as we see Tad Ezra walking through the hallway.  He’s looking around the hallway when he sees The New Foundation standing in the hallway with their belts on their shoulders.  He hears the encouraging whispers from Shannon and he clears his throat.  As they stop to look in his direction, Tad takes a deep breath.

Tad:  Oh, good, you guys are ready for your match.  I know I promised a little something special tonight before the Hardcore Tag Team Championships are put on the line, but I just couldn’t find the right fit, with some of the roster having headed to France already.

Tad stares at Shannon for a moment as they stare back at him, wondering what could be up his sleeve.

Tad:  Not that I think Torielle Jackson deserves another title shot, but I flagged her down and told her to get ready for a match. Since you are in your ring gear, why don’t you go ahead and defend your title against her… oh… now-ish?  Awesome. Break a leg. Or two.

Tad smirks as he rubs his hands together.  The crowd cheers for the announcement, even though Shannon doesn’t look especially thrilled by the last minute announcement.

\'user Vs \'user

Liam: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is apparently for the Underground Championship! Iiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first… From Bronx, NY, she is “The Classy One”... Toriellllllllllllle Jaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooon!!!

Torielle walks down to the head of the ring and she waves to the audience. She starts to enter the ring, but then pushes herself off of it as she begins to strut around the ring, showing off her long legs. She ruffles her hair as she comes to the apron. She pulls herself up and falls into the splits before pulling herself up into a genuflect, and then she slides her leg under the middle rope, climbing inside. She takes her hat off and hands it to the referee, along with her jacket, as she gets ready for the match to start.

Light brown lights suddenly fill the arena as "Indian Summer" starts playing through the speakers. Two women step through the curtain as the crowd doesn't know what to do. The two women stand on the stage as they look side to side.

Liam: And her opponent… Being accompanied by Evelyn Middlebrooks, from Dothan, Alabama, representing The New Foundation, she is your Underground Champion.....Shannon Middlebrooks!!!

Shannon smirks before marching down the ramp. She slides into the ring, steps to the middle of the ropes and leans over them. She then positions herself in the corner as Evelyn is standing beside her.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Torielle is quick to sneak up on Shannon, and a Sideways Snapmare to the champion!  Torielle holds on with a Sleeper Hold, and Shannon pats her elbow.  Shannon begins ramming it into Torielle’s side.

Chad:  Torielle tightens her grip as she leans back against the mat.  She tells Shannon to give up, but Shannon refuses.  Instead, she rolls over and bridges into a pin over Torielle’s shoulders, and Torielle doesn’t want to let go.

One…
Two…
Kickout!

Gena:  Torielle has to let go to get the momentum to get her shoulder up.  She wiggles out from under Shannon and she gets to her feet first.  She swings her legs rapidly as she kicks Shannon in a flurry.

Chad:  Torielle bounces off of the ropes, looking for a Dropkick, but Shannon slaps her feet away from her and Torielle skids across the mat.  Shannon is right there to lift Torielle up into a Double Underhook Facebuster!

Gena:  She rolls Torielle over onto her back for the pin, but Torielle kicks right out of it before the first count.  She gets to her feet just as Shannon does.  Shannon goes for a Clothesline, but Torielle does a Matrix Evasion.

Chad:  She turns it into a Handspring and lands an elbow to the back of Shannon’s head.  She takes hold of Shannon’s hair and locks on a Dragon Sleeper.  She’s really determined to make this bitch pass out and take her belt…

Gena:  That’s the goal here.  The Classy One is trying to become the Underground Champion, and she’s stopping at nothing to make that dream a reality.

Chad:  The referee asks Shannon if she gives up, and she shakes her head.  Torielle tightens the grip and slowly, Shannon becomes less responsive.  The referee raises her arm and drops it back down.

1!

Gena:  He goes to lift it up again, but Shannon jolts back to life.  She begins elbowing Torielle in the side, over and over again.  Torielle loosens her grip and Shannon gets out of the hold entirely.

Chad:  Shannon gets to her feet, stumbling a bit as Torielle gets to her feet.  She goes for a Hip Attack, but Shannon ducks under and brings Torielle over with a High Angle Suplex in return!

Gena:  She then wraps her legs around Torielle and begins squeezing with everything she’s got in her. Torielle tries to wiggle free, but there is no getting free from this by wiggling.  She knocks Shannon’s arms away as she tries to lock on a Triangle Choke.

Chad:  Torielle throws her head back, knocking into Shannon’s face.  After a couple of those delivered, Shannon loosens up enough for Torielle to get out of the hold.  She picks up Shannon’s legs and does a Leg Drop between them.

Gena:  Torielle then pins her knees to Shannon’s shoulders with her legs still under her arms!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Shannon gets a shoulder up and she flips Torielle over onto her back now.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Torielle gets back to her feet and she picks Shannon up.  A few knees to the gut and she throws Shannon’s head between her legs.  She lifts her up and delivers a Powerbomb… But she’s locking on for a second, going for the Classy Bomb (Double Powerbomb with Bridge Pin)!

Chad:  On the second Powerbomb, Shannon punches Torielle in the face with all of her might, two times in a row, and Torielle drops her!  Shannon lands on her feet.  She hoists Torielle up onto her shoulders and goes to the ropes for the Roll Tide Roll (Gutwrench Flatliner)! And the pin!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL SCU Underground Champion… Shannon Middlebrooooooooooooksssssssss!!!

Shannon doesn’t waste any time as “Indian Summer” plays over the speakers.  She rolls outside of the ring and grabs her title.  She then heads up the ramp, stumbling from the hard hitting match.

The camera moves backstage and we see Tim Staggs and Eric Weaver staring at a red velvet pillow sitting on a stand in the middle of the hallway.  But the pillow is not empty.  Sitting on it is the SCU Underground Championship.  From out of the corner of the shot, Javier Gonzalez walks into the shot and turns to look at the camera.  He laughs and rubs his chin when he bites at his bottom lip.

Javier:  Yo it’s got a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?  “Javier Gonzalez; Underground Champion”.

Javier stares at the belt like it was a steak and he was a starving man.  He licks his lips before picking it up gently like a child.  He holds it out in front of him like he holds a young infant.  His eyes widen and a happy smile spreads from ear to ear, like a proud father.

Javier:  I know you are not the real thing.  But I paid good money for this moment, and it feels very real.  Maybe it is because of the anticipation.  Maybe it is because of the determination. Maybe it is because I am a fool.

Javier’s eyes rise back up to the camera.  He holds the belt tightly to his chest, barely letting enough space show throw so that we can see the decal of the belt itself.  He then looks kind of angry.

Javier:  No. It is none of those things.  It is because I know that I can take down Powershock.  I will take down Powershock.  I am the beast slayer.  No one has been able to do this since he won the belt, but that is because they did not give me the opportunity.

Javier sets the belt down gently on the pillow, still treating it like an infant.  He even runs his finger across the plate of the belt like it was a baby’s cheek.  He hushes it before he looks again to the camera.

Javier:  Someone who was always there, and ready to face any challenge.  They instead give me to John Blade.  A couple lucky hits is not enough to derail my dreams of becoming a champion.  I know what I am worth.  We know what we are worth.  We are championship material.  Not Powershock.  Not The New Foundation.  Not John Blade or Kelli Torres.  It is SCU’s Real Bad Boys.  We are the dream team.  We are what the camera wants. Even if the fans don’t know it yet, we are what they want. They deserve champions that they can be proud of.

Javier stops being so serious as he steps around the stand with the title.  He pulls a red silk sheet over it and walks closer to the camera.

Javier:  The little ones don’t need to hear what I’m about to say, because it’s about to get really real in this bitch, mang.  People all around want to question us.  Tim made his mark earlier tonight.  Word has it, Weave’s got some stuff in the works.  You already know about me.  So tell me, what the fuck has any of you done?  Really and truly.  Aside from a couple who have kept this piece of shit wrestling promotion from going completely under, who here deserves to be the faces of SCU.  Nobility, Team Canada, and these three motherfuckers in front of your screen right now, are the only ones who have given this company any kinda life.  Instead of thanking us, you all boo us.  Nobility got the Double Down’s on lock.  Team Canada had their time, and now it’s time for them to sit back and realize they time is over.  That leaves a whole lot of room for us to play.

Javier laughs.

Javier:  This gone be fun, mang.  No joke.  In a company full of people like Dax Beckett, Dorian B, Shorty, and Gianni, and no I will not call them by their chosen name because it is no longer relevant.  In a company of clowns like them, who wanna throw out challenges that they can’t back up, we will run this motherfucker within a few weeks.  Trust and believe, mijos.

Javier looks back to Tim and Eric and they mutter a few things to each other before sharing a laugh.

Javier:  You right, you right.  Where you at now, Dori B?  Where you at now, Daxton B?  Do the B stands for bitches?  It must, cause you ain’t done shit when you promised you would.  Instead of looking like a bunch of pussies, why don’t you come here and do something now?  We just down the hall from the locker room. Come get some.  I tell you what.  Eric? Tim?  Why don’t y’all take the rest of the night off.  I’mma stand right here and wait for these Bad Boys, just to prove that they ain’t shit.  Come get me.

Javier pulls his black t-shirt off.  He hands it to Eric.

Javier:  Yo, tie this on me.  I’mma make it easy for these punks, and anyone else who gotta problem.  Blindfolded, alone, come do something.

Eric ties the shirt around Javier’s head, covering his eyes.  Eric and Tim laugh as they walk out of the shot and down the hall.

Javier:  You want it with me?  Come get it with me.  Prove that you half as bad as your chosen name, putas.  I’m waiting…

Javier folds his arms over his chest as he leans against the case, tapping his foot.  After a moment of this, the camera cuts to ringside area.

Chad:  Does anybody think that guy lookin’ real good without a shirt on, bro?

Gena:  Baby you read my mind.  But while we hope the Bad Boys show up and handle their business, we have to take you to the main event now as the fans are hotly anticipating it.  We’ll update you of the situation if anything happens.

\'user & \'user
Vs
\'user & \'user

Main Event
Inferno Match - Hardcore Tag Team Championships

Fire Dragons (Mark “The Dragon” Cross & Valentina) Vs The New Foundation (Ivory Sullivan & Shelby Holt)

Liam: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an Inferno Match for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!!! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, from Canterbury, England…

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Never Again" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so does the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. “You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her despite getting a very solid reaction.

Crowd: *Deafening roar!!!!!!*

Liam: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from right here in Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to its full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight.

Liam:  And their opponents, from Bell, FL, they are your Hardcore Tag Team Champions, Ivory Sullivan and Shelby Holt… The New Foundation!!!

"Into The Rush" starts blaring as Shelby and Ivory coming bouncing out from behind the curtain. They greet the fans before sprinting down the ramp and getting ready for the match.  Before the fire is lit, Valentina holds her hand up.  She walks over to Liam and requests a microphone.  She holds a finger up to Ivory and Shelby and nods her head almost apologetically.

Valentina:  Aférrate. Excuse me.  Sorry.  I know we don’t have much time, but I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to the fans who came out to see this match, and the increíble talents of this wonderful company.  I am proud to be here in front of you all. Me enorgullece decir que España es mi verdadero hogar. Aunque ya no vivo aquí, ¡mi corazón siempre estará con todos y cada uno de ustedes! (I am proud to say that Spain is my true home.  Though I do not live here any longer, I my heart will always be with each and every one of you!)

Valentina smiles and bows her head as the crowd showers her with joy and welcoming.

Crowd: ¡Bienvenido a casa! ¡Bienvenido a casa! ¡Bienvenido a casa!

Valentina takes a deep breath and prepares to speak again when Shelby and Ivory blindside her with stereo Superkicks!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Valentina is down on the mat, and Mark finds his way to the center of The New Foundation.  They are wasting no time in going to work on his well crafted core.  The flames are burning brightly, flaring up, and the fans are in awe of the sight.

Gena:  Surprising since they are clearly pissed about Valentina being taken down right off the mark.  Cross deflects a few shots, but Ivory and Shelby are not letting up.  Cross tries to escape, but they are funneling him directly toward the ropes.

Chad:  Isn’t that where they want him?  Easier pickings.  Mark bounces off of the ropes quickly, feeling the burn as he comes forward with a Double Clothesline to The New Foundation.  As they hit the mat, the flames shoot up five feet higher.

Gena:  Cross drags Ivory over toward the ropes, but Shelby is quick to get to her feet and start kicking at Cross’ stomach.  She elbows the back of his head and his back quickly and repeatedly.

Chad:  Ivory scurries away from the flames and gets to her feet, helping to pound Mark toward the mat.  After a moment, he bursts free from their attack and brings them both together, banging heads and falling to the mat.

Gena:  Mark is getting annoyed now as he breathes heavily.  He moves Shelby over to the ropes with his feet, but she rolls away from the flames, trying her best to avoid them.  Ivory gets to her feet and she jumps on Mark’s back, choking him as she tries to ground her weight.

Chad:  Shelby gets up and jumps to the second rope.  She leaps off with a Missile Dropkick to Mark, sending him back and to the ground.  Ivory maintains the choke and Shelby kicks away at him.

Gena:  Ivory gets off of Mark as he seems a bit more exhausted.  She and Shelby drag him over toward the ropes, and begin kicking at him as they try to get his shoulders to the flames,  They are doing everything that they can, but Mark is still resisting.

Chad:  But the hollers let us know that he’s feeling the burn.  He knew what he was in for when this match was booked.  At least he listened to Valentina about the no shirt thing.

Gena:  That’s what we’re all saying!  In a sea of abs and pecs, the fit dad bod is in full effect!  Mark is getting closer and closer, and The New Foundation can feel their titles back in their hands.  The fans are actually booing them louder and louder right now.

Chad:  The booing seems to awaken Valentina as she gets to her feet and grabs onto the back of Shelby’s hair and yanks her down to the mat!  She spins Ivory around and hits a Pele Kick that sends her falling back into the ropes!

Gena:  Ivory quickly pushes herself off of the ropes, feeling the burn as well.  Valentina picks Shelby off of the mat and flings her right into Ivory as the flames shoot up.  Ivory quickly pushes Shelby off of her and backs away, saving herself and their titles!

Chad:  Valentina bounces off of the ropes and hits a Cross Body to both women, knocking them down to the mat.  Valentina fluffs her hair as she looks down at The New Foundation.

Valentina: ¡No te deshiciste de mí, perras! (You did not take me out, bitches!)

Gena:  Valentina stomps away at Shelby, and then at Ivory.  She yanks Ivory up and then picks her up with a Scoop Slam on top of Ivory.  She then goes and checks on Mark to make sure he’s okay.  He is burned on his back a bit, but he is getting up.

Chad:  Shelby is back to her feet and she grabs onto Valentina and Shoulderblocks her right into Mark, sandwiching him between the ropes.  His boots are starting to smoke!  This could be over!

Gena:  No!  He pulls it away from the flame and he picks Valentina up.  She wraps her legs around Shelby’s neck as Mark helps give her a spin for a Whirlybird Headscissors! Round and round and round she goes!

Crowd:  VALENTINA! *Clap* VALENTINA! *Clap* VALENTINA! *Clap*

Chad:  Shelby comes down to the mat, and Valentina stands up and celebrates.  Ivory then dumps her over the ropes as soon as she gets the chance!  She turns around and ducks a Big Boot from Mark, causing him to skid into the ropes.

Gena:  As he turns around,  Ivory kicks him right in the family jewels!  She’s not pulling any punches for those Hardcore Tag Team Championships tonight!  And Valentina’s home field advantage doesn’t mean shit when she’s trapped outside of the ring!

Chad:  Mark is on the mat, holding onto himself.  Somebody get him a bag of ice!  He rolls around as Ivory helps Shelby up to her feet.  The New Foundation drags Mark over toward the ropes, despite the fight he puts up.

Gena:  Valentina is back on her feet as she tries to find a way through the flames.  She picks up her shoes from that buff guy and she throws them in the ring, the first missing, and the second hitting Shelby in the back of the head.

Chad:  Shelby just laughs it off as they continue to try to force Mark into the fire.  Mark uses his upper body strength to push himself back, but their determination is proving hard to get past.  As he bats one away, the other is right there to pick up the pace.

Gena:  And Valentina charges up the ring steps and she leaps through the ropes with a somersault!  Bitch just got some major air time on that one! She ducks a Clothesline from Ivory and then she hits a Crescent Kick!

Chad:  Mark gets up and trips Shelby up over the middle rope.  Shelby tries to get up, but Valentina presses her knee against the back of Shelby’s head, her blonde hair dancing just above the flames.  Shelby shouts out as she tries to get away.

Gena:  Mark smirks as he looks around at the antsy crowd.  He throws his arms up and down, getting them to shout louder and louder.  Once they are at an acceptable volume, he throws himself back against the mat, causing the flames to jump and light Shelby’s hair on fire!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Shelby Holt has caught fire, and therefore… your NEW Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Mark Cross and Val…

Crowd:  *ULTRA MEGA POP!!!!!*

As the plumes from the fire extinguisher float around the ringside, blinding us to anything, we can barely see a smirk come over Liam Gagnon’s face.

Liam:  And Valentina… The FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE DRRRRRRRRRRAGOOOOOOOOOONSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

“You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish begins playing over the speakers as the fans barely let us hear the song.  The smoke starts to clear, and we can see Mark Cross and Valentina standing in the center of the ring, hugging onto each other as Valentina cries with joy.  The referee brings the title belts inside of the ring and hands one to Mark Cross.  He holds it up and the fans cheer.  Then Valentina gets presented with hers, and she cries even harder.  The fans roar in approval.  She hugs it to her chest as Mark pats her on the back.  She holds the belt up high in the air as she marches proudly around the ring, drawing the cheers of her hometown.  After a moment of this, the show fades off the air.

Tune in next week for SCU presents: Underground Episode 25 live from Paris, France on June 5th, 2019
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 03:22:58 AM by Tad Ezra »