Author Topic: London's calling  (Read 359 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
London's calling
« on: May 24, 2019, 09:52:18 PM »
 The Miracle tales of Sherlock Vinnie….

London’s Calling:

Starring: Amy Santino, Cactus Pete and of course your favorite hero…. Sherlock Vinnie.

Reno, Nevada:

We are outside the hotel where Amy Santino is spending as Senor Vinnie can be seen, he is wearing a rather unusual hat as well as a rather weird jacket and holding a water pipe. Next to him we see Cactus Pete, who is having a rather old fashioned English hat. They are waiting for Amy Santino to leave her hotel as she finally does after having to wait for thirty minutes.

Amy: Hello Vinnie, sorry I had to keep you waiting. I…

Vinnie takes the water pipe out of his mouth and blows out some soap like water bubbles in the air before staring at Amy for a few moments before directing his attention to his cactus.

Sherlock Vinnie: indeed Pete…, it’s rather elementary to think that this plain individual would not forget the specific time that we agreed upon.

He puts the pipe back into his mouth and nods his head while listening to Pete.

Sherlock Vinnie: Uh-huh… indeed, interesting yes…. Hmm… excuse me Amy…, what did you say??

Amy: Sorry I kept you waiting, I….

Sherlock Vinnie: Apologies accepted my dear, it’s quite obvious that we all have the lapse of mentally acknowledging a thought in our brain, causing it not to develop into a deed that would rather benefit the two of us inside the six sided ring

Amy: Errr….,

Sherlock: Let me just rephrase that sentence and replace your obvious look of utter amazement and shock with the look of utter satisfaction. Indeed, satisfaction is upon us my lady senorita.

Amy is completely clueless of whatever it is that Vinnie is talking about, she is looking around to see whether she can find anyone that could help her figure out what is going on. But her mixed tag team partner has caused her attention to be redirected back to him.

Sherlock Vinnie: As I was saying, it’s quite sad the state of England is in. And when England is at the lowest of low, it will obviously affect the livelihood of downtown London. Whereas England is obviously often mistaken for to be the most important place in the entire Kingdom of one Shaven Haven Queen.

Amy: Shaven Haven??? Wha???
Sherlock Vinnie: Pssst, I do not wish to give away too many surprises. But I once saw a documentary that was Called Ali G or something. A movie where gangs of the East Side and West side often just attempted to lose some bodily fluids after every possible spit and drooling situation. It’s quite telling or the modern lifestyle that they wish to put us into in the hopes that we shal imitate them. Because imitation is the biggest way of flattering those who will accept that one and one is two. Everyone? Well at least those, whom have decided for themselves that following a piece of cornbread isn’t that what they truly wanted. And for those who do not have the luxury to do so, just follow these tea drinking, left side of the road driving, Mr. ……

The name that Sherlock Vinnie wanted to use has been bleeped away entirely. Not wanting to be the talk of the town made them interesting and quite downright Nobel Price material if I say so myself.

Am: You are saying it yourself Vinnie… I…,

He takes out the fake pipe out of his mouth and hold it in front of that what is Any, his tag team partner against the veteran team of London Underground.

Sherlock Vinnie: Shush my pretty, I know how well you have been wanting to speak out an thought of originality of mounting anything resembling that of what yesterday’s life has ever presented towards them. An Critical moment that could prepare the worlds greatest musical threesome to greater heights. The Punk and Metal Connection, combining the legacy of two great wrestlers with that of Senor, errr… Sherlock Vinnie.

Amy: Vinnie….

Sherlock Vinnie: It is Sherlock Vinnie my pretty.

She rolls her eyes as she finally decides to give into the demands of her mixed tag team partner. Knowing that he could be rather annoying as well as convincingly and decides to give into his wishes. Knowing that if she didn’t that he wouldn’t shut up for the remainder of the week…. Maybe even longer if you aren’t lucky.

Amy: Yes, you are absolutely right Sherlock Vinnie.

Sherlock Vinnie: Gracias Amy, that’s Spanish for thank you if you had not already figured that out.

She rolls her eyes as Sherlock Vinnie continues his rambling
If
Sherlock Vinnie: I Have understood that many of yesterday’s past news items goes about England. Making me wonder why?? I mean seriously. It has got many news items the last year or so that makes the entire history of any country pale in comparison. It is now even without it’s supposedly great leader, I mean who would want to let their country uncontrolled behind just because you are not popular?? News Flash…, if you are blonde and running a country?? Well let’s just say I’m not going to buy a wall that’s for sure.

Any: Err…,ok…, right… I guess.

Sherlock Vinnie: They claim to be the forefront runners of many things and all I can think about is how they just quit upon the rest of the world. And now?? Now I have to welcome my two countrymen in a mix tag match??? I shudder the thought of drinking tea and dipping a biscuit into the tea pot and watch it drown in the liquid just like an entire nation has drunk in sorrow.

Silence

Sherlock: I know that we were in London a few weeks ago Cactus Pete Watson. I….,

Amy: Watson?? Cactus??? I give up.

Sherlock Vinnie: No!!! You shall not throw in the towel in an mere attempt to distract your opposition in thinking you are a quitter. Because it may just get my teeth crooked like my documentary hero of England named Austin Powers.

Amy: That’s a range of comedy movies Sherlock….

Sherlock Vinnie: I am aware of that….

He turns his attention to his cactus and whispers something to it before nodding his head.

Sherlock Vinnie: I am also aware that seeing that we aren’t in London, but IN Reno Nevada will make my British ability to make my promo’s fall into the puddle of your own sorrow a very limited one.

Amy: I am afraid to even ask why

Sherlock Vinnie: Quite an intelligent question in a rather sad day when it comes down to celebrate your own country. Tear jerkers is a way to let you slip over the proverbial banana peel. Because when you slide, you will keep on sliding until the Brexit is right around the corner of your entire existence of shame.

Amy: So if I am correctly understanding you, you are anti England ??

Sherlock Vinnie: SI….

Amy: That’s not English

Sherlock Vinnie: I know that, it’s what I am trying to make it easier for the Anti English to accept your dislike for the country that claims that has started so many different things.

Amy: Like??

Senor Vinnie: Well like having many legendary figures of sports, music and even the world of politics. Tell me, whom is a bigger figure in the sports world compared to former international of the Mexican Football team named Jose Rene Higuita.

Silence

Sherlock Vinnie looks over his shoulder and stares at his cactus

Sherlock: I remember that Higuita from Colombia. And it was just to see whether you knew the difference between Higuita and Campos Any…. And clearly you had influenced my friend Watson to utter the truth.

Amy: Err…, right… yeah that’s it.

Sherlock Vinnie looks around, starts to sweat as it is rather warm underneath the uncomfortable jacket and hat. He quickly takes them off and starts to sigh of relief when Amy shrugs

Amy: So you dressed up just because of our match this week???

Sherlock Vinnie looks confused at her before turning his attention to his cactus.

Sherlock Vinnie: do we have a match??

Silence

Sherlock Vinnie: Oh right!! Of course we do, but uhm… would it help you if I told you that it was really a matter of a coincidence that the entire situation has evolved into a reality that is quite a funny situation hen you start to think about it…

Amy: Vinnie!! I don’t have all day!! I have to go shopping!! You can finish this on your own okay???

With that Amy walks off as Sherlock Vinnie looks at her confused

Senor Vinnie nods his head and grins Sherlock Vinnie: It’s quite obvious that a bigger country exceeds the expectations of not knowing when to shut up and be humble. Something I hae exceeded many times,b ut even in moments I do not mind relecting himself in themirror and sighs.

Sherlock Vinnie: London Underground you are a former tag team champions combination. You are a former great team that obviously wishes to come back to where you think it’s allowed to be here in the first place. You are dwellers of the modern world, you talk a big game when it comes down to facing me and Amy, ridiculing me and her for being the odd couple out of the entire existence that needs to be remembered as Brexit

He scratches his head.

Sherlock Vinnie: Why would you leave?? You are already an island for crying out loud!! Or did they not just pay for everything.

Sherlock Vinnie: But you have to understand, just being my Watson to my Sherlock. You will play second fiddle to me any given day!!!

Silence

Sherlock Vinnie: I know you are Watson today!! I have to bring back those lowe fools back where they came from.

With that the shot fades