Author Topic: Sin City Underground Ep. 5 (RESULTS), 12/05/2018  (Read 3156 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
Sin City Underground Ep. 5 (RESULTS), 12/05/2018
« on: December 06, 2018, 03:23:02 AM »

SCU Ep. 5
(Post 1/3)

>
Denise Andrews Vs Queen of Apathy Vs Shannon Middlebrooks

Light brown lights suddenly fill the arena as "Indian Summer" starts playing through the speakers. Two women step through the curtain as the crowd doesn't know what to do. The two women stand on the stage as they look side to side.

Liam:  Being accompanied by Evelyn Middlebrooks, from Dothan, Alabama, representing The New Foundation.....Shannon Middlebrooks!!!

Shannon smirks before marching down the ramp. She slides into the ring, steps to the middle of the ropes and leans over them. She then positions herself in the corner as Evelyn is standing beside her.

Liam:  And next, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 5’6” and weighing in at 121lb, she is… Denise Andrews!!!

Boom Clap” strikes up as Denise steps through the curtain with Amelia by her side. The two glare at the ring while showing disgust on their faces. Denise walks down with a little strut and emulates her father. She slides into the ring as Amelia stays on the floor.

The lights dim down as the opening beat of "Tear You Apart" begins playing. Once the words begin, a shadow emerges from the back as a slow strobe of white light shows off her curves. As the music picks up, the lights come on to see Apathy standing at the top of the ramp, her hands on her hips, and an expressionless face glowing in the light.

Liam: Making her way to the ring by way of Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 125lb and standing at 5'10" she is... Queen of Apathy…

As she is announced, she struts down to the ring, hearing the fans trying to goad emotion from her. She doesn't give in as she slides under the bottom rope. She turns over on her back and worms her way across the ring before pulling herself part way up in the corner as she waits.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Three way action kicks off as Shannon and Denise meet in the center of the ring.  They begin brawling after what we just saw moments ago.  Queen waits for the right opportunity to jump in with a Spinning Heel Kick to both of her opponents.

Chad:  Queen stands over both ladies for a moment before picking Denise up.  She tosses her into the corner, and then collides with an elbow to the face, followed up quickly with a Bulldog.  She turns to her side to see Shannon charging forward.

Gena:  Apathy ducks under the Clothesline, but she is then caught with a Rear Naked Choke from Shannon, showing off a bit of MMA know how.  Apathy’s arms quickly find their way to the mat, where she claws her way to the ropes.

Chad:  Shannon isn’t ready to let go, but Denise enters the ring again and drags Shannon off of Queen.  She hits a knee to her face, and then a Knee Drop across her chest.  Denise quickly rolls Shannon over onto her back.

One…

Gena:  Queen takes hold of Denise’s ankle and pulls her off of Shannon.  She quickly begins stomping on Denise’s ankle.  She then lifts it back up and wrenches it with an Ankle Lock!  Queen throttles it back and forth.

Chad:  Denise works her way to the ropes, but Apathy pulls her back to the center of the ring.  Denise shouts out in pain, but Shannon collides with the back of her foot, sending an echoing smack throughout the arena.

Gena:  Shannon lifts Denise up from the mat as Queen rolls to the corner, breathing heavily as she holds the back of her head.  Shannon sends Denise into the ropes and lifts her up into a Back Body Drop!

Chad:  Shannon turns around to see Denise has landed on her feet, and she hits a Superkick to Shannon’s face!  Shit just got real up in here!  Denise quickly dives down on Shannon for the pinfall.

One!
Two!
Thr-Kickout!

Gena:  Queen nearly came in to break it up, but Shannon kicked out all on her own.  Queen settles back into her corner as she watches the heated fight between her two opponents.  She’s playing it smart.

Chad:  Shannon gets up to her feet as Denise pounds the mat angrily.  She screeches as she claws at referee Ryan Richard’s pants.

Denise:  Do you know who I am?!  I’m Denise Andrews! My father could…

Gena:  Shannon scrambles up to her feet as she lifts Denise up into Roll Tide Roll (Gutwrench Flatliner)!  It’s over!

Chad:  She goes to bounce off of the ropes, but Queen pulls it down slightly and kicks the back of Shannon’s head.  Split on the top rope, Queen begins hitting rapid kicks to the front and back of Shannon’s head before hitting one final kick that sends Shannon tumbling over the top rope.

Gena:  Queen dives on top of Denise, hooking the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Queen of Apathyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Queen quickly rolls out of the ring, nodding in response to her win.  She watches as Shannon grabs a microphone, having just been within inches of the ring before the three count.  Frustrated, she stops herself and laughs into the microphone.

Shannon:  You know what, Denise?  You are useless. You want to challenge me for my Combat Championship, but you couldn’t even hold your own in a wrestling match.  What makes you think that you could fight in any other kind of match?

Just then, The New Foundation come through the crowd to join their teammate, Shannon.  They roll inside of the ring and begin stomping away wildly at Denise.  Just then, Jenifer Lacroix and Celeste North come down the ramp to join Queen.  Jenifer walks over to the timekeepers table and she picks up the microphone.

Jenifer:  You might be the Combat Champion, ami… well, for now.

Jenifer looks back to Celeste, who laugh and high fives Jenifer.

Jenifer:  You don’t really know what you’re doing.

Apathy:  You couldn’t even make sure I was down and out before you tried to finish things off.  You’re not focused.

Celeste:  We will make a deal with you.  If you are lucky enough to get past Denise after Jenifer trains her, then we will come out here and give you a standing ovation.

Jenifer:  Wait, what?

Apathy:  I think you just got volunteered to work out a miracle.

Celeste:  We’ve thrown down the gauntlet, but take your time thinking it over, ladies.

With the distraction, Denise rolls outside of the ring and Celeste and Jenifer welcome her into their arms as Celeste draws a line of salt for protection.  The Coven backs up the rampway with Denise as they disappear backstage.

(The show pauses for TV Station Identification)  

\'user

(Post 1/3)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:29:31 AM by Donna Beauchamp »

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 03:26:02 AM »

Somewhere in the back of the Thomas and Mack Center.

Sarah: Yay, The ruins sisters actually got a win good for you, but your win proves nothing, you haven’t been able to beat us when it matters, because you both suck, oh and Melissa, Dahlia has a message for you.

Dahlia: Try and beat me twice, I’m Challenging you to a match one on one, I’ll snap you like a twig, like I’ve done to your two no talent sisters on more than one occasion, your nothing but Angel Kash’s lackey, so how about Melissa it what to try your luck again, oh, should you accept my challenge, it will be in the match my husband made famous Hell In The Cell.

Earl smirks.

Earl: Mason and Jason, You have no chance against my wife and me, you have less talent than the Ruin sisters and that’s saying something, Yeah you beat a bunch of NLW scrubs, but the against the greatest team in professional wrestling, your chances are slim and none and Slim I already retired him, so you know what your chances are.

Cameras cut to the locker roms were we see Jerry Cann taking with Kandy Kaine. Dev is seen entering the locker room to get a word with Jerry.

Dev: Hello Kandy, hello Jerry, got a few minutes?

Kandy: Sure the Killer Kandy’s always have a few minutes.

Dev: The Killer Kandy’s…

Kandy: Yeah Dev?

Dev: Jerry, tonight you face Eric Weaver, then on Sunday the two of you will take on Amy Marshall and Jon Dough at SCW’s Climax Control. Seems like a full plate, does it change how you get ready?

Jerry: I train everyday, Kandy and I will be ready…

Kandy: SCW is about to taste the Killer Kandy!

Dev: You seem very excited about this Sunday Kandy.

Kandy: Umm hmm

Jerry: It is exciting to take part in this race to 3 wins series. We have just as much as a chance as all the teams in SCW.

Dev: Tonight however you have a singles match with Eric Weaver.

Jerry: If he even shows up, he did walk out last last in the middle of his match.

Dev: Well hs is here,I seen him earlier.

Jerry: Well good, sounds like my match will go on after all.

Kandy: It will be a good match but I know you will show everyone what Killer Kandy can do!

Dev: Will good luck tonight. Hopefully I can find Eric and get a word in with him as well.

Dev walks out the room as we hear Kandy talking to Jerry as the cameras fade out

Kandy: So I’m thinking maybe we get some Killer Kandy t shirts for us.

We go backstage to Dev Khatri who is standing with Eric Weaver.

Dev: So Eric, you know what I’m going to ask. It’s the question on everyone's mind for the past week.

Eric: Yes, the WNBA is in financial trouble. I find it to be just terrible myself.

Dev looks at Eric confused for a second.

Dev: No Eric, not about that. About what happened last week.

Eric: Yes, I was shocked as well that Kandy and Jerry will take part of this mix tag stuff going on in SCW.

Dev: No Eric not that. You know what I’m wanting to ask.

Eric: About my match huh Dev?

Dev: Yes.

Eric: Well somehow Kandy, yes Kandy from all people managed to pin someone in the ring. I can see why it’s on everyone’s mind. It’s to unrealistic to believe but it really did happen.

Dev: No, about…

Eric: Dev, it’s clear I know what you want to ask. Only you, my partners in that match and the fans already know why.

Dev: No, we really don’t, you leaving mid match is not something the fans expected to see.

Eric: What did they expect from me? If they taught that I was going to team up with one of those little bitches called the Bad Boys then these fans are as stupid as other wrestlers say they are. I sad I will get rid of them even if I have to do it all by myself. They have injured me, injured others, caused matches to end because of them running in and ruining shows. I want no part in that unless I’m fighting them. So if you or anyone else really thought I would help one of them then yes, you are in fact stupid.  

Dev: Hey man, I’m just asking the questions. Your actions have stunned the fans that have been with you since day one.

Eric: My fans know what I did and agree. The rest can kiss my ass as they are scum just like the Bad Boys!

Eric walks away leaving Dev all to himself.

>

Bad Boys (Tim Staggs & Dax Beckett) Vs Stewart Mason & Powershock

Liam:  The following contest is a Tag Team Match, and is scheduled for one fall!!!

The lights in the arena flash around as the fans wave their signs of support for their favorite Honor wrestlers. They scream and cheer as the spotlight waves over them. After a moment of this, the lights die down and "Middle Fingers" by MISSIO begins playing over the loudspeakers. The crowd instantly turns to boos as the Bad Boys logo is projected onto the stage floor. Once the music picks up, three figures emerge from behind the curtains, wearing white hooded jackets with a red "Bad Boys" logo printed on the back. Tim Staggs looks around the crowd, spotting his family. He gives them an arrogant smirk, before turning sour as he looks to the rest of the fans. Dax Beckett flips his hood back and shouts out at the audience as he throws his hands up and down, getting them riled up. Giani jumps around the stage, rubbing his presence in the faces of the fans before returning to the center.

Liam: Introducing first! They are accompanied by “The Italian Stallion” Giani Di Luca… Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 425 pound, Tim Staggs and Dax Beckett… Bad Boys™!!!

Giani nods to Tim and then to Dax as they walk down the ramp, taunting the fans and welcoming their hatred. Once they make it to the head of the ring, they walk over to the right side of the ring. Giani jumps onto the apron as Dax slides to his right, doing a Playgirl style pose laid out across the apron. Tim slides in under the bottom rope, and flips his hood back as he springs to his feet. He stands on the second rope, reaching over Giani as he flips off the fans he is facing. Giani flips his hood down and flexes his muscles, showing off to the fans. He turns around and enters the ring, as Dax springs back up to his feet. They enter the ring and they work the six corners, goading on the hatred. Once they have made it to all six sides, they settle against the far side, speaking to one another before Tim winds up his arms, getting himself pumped up. Giani sheds his jacket and shows off his impressive physique, shouting out “You’re welcome!” to the fans. Giani stands on the apron behind them, giving them a roaring round of applause. Tim rests his arms against the ropes as he drops his jacket to the ground, kicking it off into the corner. He paces back and forth, getting worked up as Dax walks over to him, bumping fists, and they talk over strategy as they watch the entrance ramp.

(The show pauses for TV Station Identification)  

\'user

(Post 2/3)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 03:32:20 AM »

The arena lights turn to a dark red tint as smoke fills the stage, ramp and ring. A thunderous gong sounds as a wicked scream is soon heard through the speakers. Sinister laughter follows before "Drop Dead Cynical" starts playing. A man wearing a dark red mask with a blood red jumpsuit walks out onto the stage followed by two individuals. The masked man stands on the stage as the woman clings to his arm and the man is pointing at the ring.

Liam: From the Depths of hell, accompanied by his mouthpiece Stephen Lance and his valet Aeriel Sizemore....please welcome Powershock!!!

Powershock throws both arms up and out as pyro goes off. He then sombers down the ramp while keeping his eyes pointed at the ring. A sly smirk appears on his face as he steps up onto the ring apron and steps over the ring ropes.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaand his partner, from Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada, standing at 6’ and weighing in at 235lb, he is your Underground Champion… “The Bounty Hunter” Stewart Mason!!!!!

Stewart Steps on the stage, wearing black pants and combat boots, with Black Handwraps, he takes in the reaction of the crowd, and is joined by Gail Weston, together they walk to the ring, Gail climbs the ring steps and steps through the ropes and walks to the center of the ring, Stewart climbs the ropes from outside and points to himself then climbs down from the ropes, and joins Gail in the center of the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Powershock gives Stewart no choice in the matter as he starts the match off with Dax.  Dax rolls his shoulders and then strokes his beard as he nods his head.  Powershock charges at him, and he rolls out of the way at the last second.

Chad:  Tim shouts at Dax to capitalize, and as he goes for Powershock, Powershock turns around.  Dax stops dead in his tracks as he watches Powershock lumbering toward him.  He does everything he can to stay a few paces away.

Gena:  That’s when Tim steps inside of the ring and charges at Powershock, clubbing him from behind, but barely getting anywhere with it.  Powershock turns around and glares at Tim, ready to attack when Dax leaps up onto his shoulders and begins pounding away at his head.

Chad:  Stewart watches from the sidelines, enjoying the damage being done to Powershock right now.  Tim Dropkick’s Powershock in the stomach, sending him reeling back into the ropes.  Dax slides down as he and Tim begin hammering away at his midsection.

Gena:  Referee Dylan Roberts is struggling to get the double teaming to stop, but Tim doesn’t relent.  He and Dax both throw Powershock into the ropes, but Powershock reverses it, sending them both into the ropes, and then knocking them outside the ring with a Clothesline!

Chad:  The crowd boos as Tim and Dax find themselves in an embarrassing predicament.  Tim pounds the apron angrily as Dax paces back and forth.  Powershock won’t step back to allow Dax any space.

Gena:  Dax and Tim approach the apron once more, and Powershock reaches down to grab Dax by the hair.  Dax and Tim quickly grab Powershock’s feet and sweep them out from underneath him.

Chad:  Dax lets out a holler as Powershock keeps some of his hair as a souvenir.  Dax quickly rushes inside of the ring and bounces off of the ropes, hitting a Rolling Senton to Powershock.  He hooks the leg.

One…
Kickout!

Gena:  That barely made it to a one count and Powershock bench pressed Dax right off of him.  Tim starts to enter the ring, but Dylan Roberts stops him.  This gives Stewart the opportunity to sneak inside of the ring as he grabs Dax by the back of the head.

Chad:  He throws him straight between the top and middle ropes, colliding hard with the ringpost.  Dax lies there, crumpled as he tries to compose himself.  Stewart steps out of the ring and mocks Powershock from the apron.

Gena:  Powershock walks over and picks Dax up from the turnbuckle and he roars as he lifts him up onto his shoulder.  He hits a devastating Running Powerslam as he glares over at Stewart.  He presses his palms against Dax’s shoulders for the pin.

One…
Tw…….

Chad:  But Tim enters the ring and lands a hard punt to Powershock’s chin.  He then reels back, and hits a Shining Wizard that puts Powershock on his back.  Stewart smiles wickedly as he nods his head.

Tim:  ALRIGHT! I’M LEAVING!!!

Gena:  Tim snaps at Dylan Roberts as he stomps over to his corner.  In the meantime, Dax crawls over to Tim and tags him right back in.  Tim climbs through the ropes and is quick to walk over to Powershock, lifting his legs up for a Boston Crab.

Chad:  But Powershock uses the power in his arms and legs to literally reverse it on Tim, putting him into a Boston Crab.  Tim is screaming like a little bitch!  He is practically trying to claw his way over to the ropes for the break!

Gena:  Dax nails a Roundhouse Kick to Powershock, causing him to break the hold and fall down to the mat.  Dax then obliges the referee in exiting the ring.  Tim clutches his back as he slowly gets to his feet.  He then begins stomping wildly on Powershock.

Chad:  He begins kicking him to the point that we can see he’s obviously trying to get him to Powershock’s own corner?  That’s odd.  Tim then lifts Powershock up as he taunts Stewart.

Tim:  TAG HIM!  TAG HIM, UNLESS YOU’RE TOO CHICKEN SHIT TO FACE ME AGAIN!!!

Gena:  Stewart didn’t need to hear any more as he steps up and tags Powershock.  The fans are roaring for this as Stewart quickly steps inside of the ring.  Tim steps out from behind Powershock and nods his head.

Chad: oh, but then he dives over and tags Dax back in!  Dax looks confused for a second as he steps inside of the ring.  Tim pats him on the shoulder and gets him hyped up.  We get to see our Combat Champion against our Underground Champion!

Gena:  The Studliest Showdown in the history of ever!  Stewart and Dax glare across the ring at each other as the fans roar even louder.  They step up to the center of the ring, and give each other a bit of a nod before unleashing hellfire on each other!

Chad:  Is it weird that I wouldn’t mind being in the middle of this?  I should’ve been a wrestler.  Dax blocks a Right Hook, and retaliates with a center jab!  But Stewart crosses his wrists and traps Dax’s fist, getting him square between the eyes with a Headbutt!

Crowd:  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Gena:  Dax stumbles a bit, but Stewart still has his wrist.  He then replies with a Headbutt of his own!

Crowd:  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Chad:  Stewart lets go of Dax’s arm, but then comes flying back with a Headbutt of his own, sending Dax down to the ground.  He mouths something off to Dax before picking him up from the ground.  Oh, shit!  Paid In Full (Implant DDT)!!!

One!
Two!

Gena:  What the actual f**k?!  Powershock pulls Stewart off of Dax.  He tosses Stewart over the ropes as he picks Dax up.  Tim comes rushing in, but Powershock floors him with a Big Boot!  He then plants Dax on the mat with The Shock Treatment (Sidewalk Slam)!

Chad:  He hooks the leg, but he’s not the legal man.  Powershock glares over at Dylan Roberts, who slaps his hands together, signaling that a tag is needed.  Powershock stands up and roars as he lumbers toward Dylan.

Gena:  Dylan doesn’t take shit from anybody, unless they’re 6’11” apparently  He steps outside of the ring, shouting at Powershock.  However, Stewart steps inside of the ring and spins Powershock around!  He boots him in the gut and plants him with Paid In Full!

Crowd:  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!

Chad:  Stewart stomps around for a second, as Tim slowly works his way to the corner, as does Dax.  They just watch as Stewart locks on The Payday ( Half-Nelson Choke a.k.a the Tazmission) to his own partner!  Stephen Lance and Aeriel begin shouting.

Gena:  Powershock almost seems to be fading out, but then he growls and lifts himself up.  Stewart is now on Powershock’s back!  Powershock stands up and then drops back on top of Stewart!  He repeats this again until Stewart lets go!

Chad:  Tim and Dax are just watching as Dylan Roberts tries to reason with Powershock.  Powershock lifts Stewart up into The Shock Treatment once more, but Stewart elbows him in the side of the head.  He then Shoulderbutts Powershock outside of the ring.  Stewart follows.

Gena:  As Stewart bounces Powershock’s head off of the barricade, Powershock lifts him up and tosses him into the front row!  He then quickly follows after as they begin fighting through the crowd!

Chad:  Tim and Dax just stare at each other with jaws hanging open and eyebrows raised.  Dylan is in the same boat and he shrugs his shoulders as the fight grows deeper into the crowd.

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!
9!
10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a Count Out… here are your winners, Dax Beckett and Tim Staggs… The Bad Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!!!

Not kicking a gift horse in the mouth, Tim and Dax slides out of the ring to join with Gianni Di Luca, feeling battered and bruised from the action.  They celebrate their win as they walk up the ramp, stopping to see Stewart and Powershock working their way through the crowd as Stewart picks up a chair.  He begins wailing on Powershock, but there isn’t much effect as Powershock is still on his feet.  Finally, the security team swarms them and breaks it up.

Backstage we spot “The American Rebelution” Montgomery Creed.  He is walking through the hallway with his gun slung over his back as he walks with a swagger.  He looks at the nameplates on the doors and shakes his head.

Monty:  Nope… Nope… Nope…

Monty works the hallway for a second until he finds one that’s marked with “Office of General Manager: Tad Ezra” and the crowd cheers.  Monty knocks on it and then enters without a second’s hesitation.  Tad is sitting there with a mouth full of sandwich, looking stunned.

Monty:  Hey, sorry man. Ah was wonderin’ if ah could git a word witcha by chance?

Tad quickly chews to the point he can swallow and then he clears the crumbs from his desk, pointing to the chair in front of him.

Tad:  Absolutely.  What can I do for you?

Monty takes a seat in the chair and folds his hands together.

Monty:  Honestly, ah got a bone tuh pick witcha, mane.  Ah was gittin’ muh bags packed tuh show up for tonight, an ah realized ah wasn’t on the bookin’s.  What you gotta say ‘bout that?

Tad nods his head as he listens to Monty.

Tad:  Sin City Underground has a lot of talented wrestlers, and there isn’t room for everybody on every card.  I’ve seen your tryouts and your video, and you’re pretty damn good, but don’t expect me to sit here and kiss your ass.  I’ve never done that with anyone before, and I’m not about to start.

Monty:  Fair enough, brother. But you gotta know that ah ain’t leavin’ this office till ah get a fight fer next week.

Tad folds his hands together, smiling for a second as he turns his head to the side.

Tad:  I admire your tenacity, “brother”.  I don’t usually do threats, but something tells me that I might have the perfect challenge for you for next week.

Monty:  Oh?

Tad:  How would you feel about debuting against none other than… John… Martinez… Blade?

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!!!*

Monty thinks about it for a second and then nods his head.  He tips his cap at Tad as he gets up from the chair.

Monty:  You gotcherself a deal, brother.

Monty adjusts the cap on his head before moving on to the door to leave.

The cameras move backstage to find Marissa Henry standing by the backstage curtains with the Sin City Underground logo spread across them.  The crowd cheers when they see Dorian B walking up onto the scene.  He smirks as he rubs at his chin, walking gingerly on his leg as he comes up to the interviewing area.  Marissa extends her hand, and he takes it, kissing it politely.  She blushes as she turns slightly to face the camera.

Marissa:  Hello Sin City Underground fans.  Marissa Henry here with the former challenger to the SCU Combat Championship.  Please welcome at this time, Dorian B.

Crowd:  *POP!*

Dorian smiles as he waves to the crowd.

Dorian:  Thank y’all for the warm welcome.  It’s been a rough couple of weeks, but it’s good to be back.  Did y’all miss me?

Marissa:  Judging by that reaction, I would say that they definitely did.

Dorian:  Much appreciated, too.  You know “Hot Chocolate” couldn’t stay away too long.  A little mild injury wasn’t gonna do me in.

Marissa seems surprised.

Marissa:  So, that leads me to my first question.  You sustained injury in that match? If I may ask, what happened?

Dorian:  My leg ain’t doin’ too good right now.  I definitely wasn’t prepared for that match with Dax Beckett, and my wrestling instincts kicked in.  Once I realized dem ropes wasn’t gonna save me, and I felt that pull, I had to tap.  I gotta give him props.

Dorian gives a sincere clap.

Dorian:  A severe pulled muscle is all.  I’m gonna be back in action before the new year hits, so it’s all good.

Marissa:  I’m sorry to hear that you are out for any time, but at least it’s not months.

Dorian:  I am grateful for that, too.  A few weeks of physical therapy, and that damage will be a thing of the past.

Marissa:  And how soon would you like to take another shot at Dax or the Combat Championship?

Dorian laughs and shakes his head.

Dorian:  Trust that I’m not goin’ nowhere near that Combat Championship for a hot minute, but if D wanna jump back in the ring with me under wrestling rules, then I’d do it again.  Gave me a run for that money, y’all.

Marissa:  Well, I thank you for your time, and for joining us this week.  We wish you a speedy recovery, and we hope that you enjoy the rest of the show.

In the Nobility locker room we see Melissa Ruin with Underground Champion Angel Kash. Angel looks at herself in the mirror with a big smile on her face. Melissa looks at Angel then at her championship that sits on a chair.

Melissa: Good to see you’re all smiles Angel.

Angel: Why wouldn’t I be. The Trillion Dollar Princess has everything she can want. It’s great being me.

Melissa: Yes but you don’t know who it is that you're facing tonight for your title.

Angel: And since when doe that matter? No one in this roster can beat me.

As the two talk GM Tad walks by and can hear the two.

Melissa: You’re so right about that Angel. But just in case Tad is tries anything funny business, I'll be at ringside. You know I got your back girl.

Tad opens the cracked door and walks in.

Tad: What makes you think I will do anything to affect the outcome of the match.

Melissa: It won’t matter because I will be at ringside to stop anything from happening. Angel is walking out of here as the champion rather you like it or not.

Tad: Oh is that right?

Angel: Of course that’s right. I’m the best you have.

Tad: Good so then you don’t mind me banning Melissa from ringside. If she even thinks about getting involved in your match then you will be stripped from the Underground title.

Angel: Yeah, whatever. Leave my locker room now. The champion is getting ready.

Melissa: Yeah, get out of here.

Tad: I'll do that, by the way Melissa. Just because you want to ignore the fact that Dahlia Rotten called you out to a match doesn’t mean I have. Start getting ready as I will booking you two in her match of choice very soon.

Melissa: I’m not worried about her. I didn’t ignore her. We, Angel and I have bigger things to worry about than me beating Dahlia up in a hell in the Cell match.

Tad: Will see.

Melissa: Yeah we will see no scram little.

Tad stares Melissa down for a few seconds before leaving the locker room.

>Vs ?????????????????

??? Vs Angel Kash - Underground Championship Match

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Underground Championship!!!  Introducing first, the champion…!!!

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superfical" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly.

Hopin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Liam: On her way to the ring from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5'9" and weighing in at 125lb, she is "The Trillion Dollar Princess"... Angel Kash!!!

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.  Angel holds her title up high into the air before Leroy hands the microphone over to Angel.

Angel:  Well, I’m here now, Tad.  I told you I would be.  Despite your attempt to make me look bad, and not allowing me to prepare for my challenger like the true champion that I am, I am waiting for my challenge.

Angel awaits a response, but she doesn’t get one.  Instead, she laughs in a bitchy manner before going back to the microphone.

Angel:  Oh, let me guess.  It’s Valentina again.  That would be the shocker of the century, am I right?

Crowd:  Booooooo!

Angel:  Oh, come on.  I’m just kidding around.  Even Tad is smart enough to know that I would knock her out again.  I’ve faced every woman back in that locker room, and I’m telling you now that there is no one back there that is capable of beating me!  So bring it on, Tad.  Send out another soldier for me to knock right back down!

Angel takes a step back as she tosses the microphone back to Leroy.  She steps against the ropes and motions for her opponent to come down the ramp.  However, no one shows up still.  Angel goads them on even harder until…

“Chun-Li” by Nicki Minaj plays over the speakers and cool pink lights flood the stage.  The crowd cheers loudly as Torielle Jackson appears from behind the curtains.  She has on a black sleeveless suit jacket and matching tights, with a black hat to complete her outfit.  She looks out to the crowd before she struts down the aisle, slapping hands as she goes.

Liam:  Aaaaaand her opponent!  From Bronx, NY standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 125lb, she is “The Classy One”... Toriellllllllllllle Jaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooon!!!

Torielle walks down to the head of the ring and she waves to the audience.  She starts to enter the ring, but then pushes herself off of it as she begins to strut around the ring, showing off her long legs.  She ruffles her hair as she comes around to Leroy.  She glares at him before taking the microphone from him.  She brushes a few loose hairs away from her face before she looks up at Angel.

Torielle:  You have beaten a lot of women in NLW and SCU, baby.  But, you have not beaten me.

Torielle looks down at Angel’s title on the timekeeper’s table and then she stares back up at Angel.  Angel looks a bit worried, but instead, she steps back to let Torielle walk up the ring steps.  As Torielle gets inside of the ring, she disposes of the hat and jacket before settling into her corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Angel Kash may or may not have just shit her own pants after Torielle Jackson came out and issued that challenge.  She is staying firmly in her corner as Torielle exits her’s.

Chad:  Torielle is getting the energy going as she jogs back and forth, from side to side, loosening her muscles up.  Angel watches closely as Torielle charges at her with lightning speed!

Gena:  But Angel leans through the middle and top ropes, holding her hands up in surrender.  Referee Ryan Richards. holds Torielle back as Torielle looks very aggravated.  Angel orders Torielle back.

Chad:  As Torielle gives Angel a few paces, Angel ducks back inside of the ring and pummels Torielle to the ground.  She wrings her fingers into Torielle’s hair and bashes her head hard against the mat.

Gena:  Torielle must be seeing stars now.  Angel gets off of Torielle and prances around the ring in celebration.  Like a cocky bitch.

Chad:  She doesn’t see Torielle get back to her feet.  Torielle sneaks up behind the Champ and rolls her up into a Schoolgirl Pin combo!

One…
Two…
Kickout!

Gena:  Angel finds her way out of it, and to the outside of the ring.  She stomps her feet as she shouts at Torielle.  Torielle takes a few steps back and sarcastically welcomes Angel back into the ring.  Angel shakes her head.

1!
2!

Chad:  She walks over to the timekeeper’s table and picks up her title belt.  She begins marching around the six sided ring, but Torielle rolls outside and stops her.  Angel goes to swing her belt at Torielle, but Torielle ducks!

1!
2!
3!

Gena:  Angel is stumbling from the missed shot, and Torielle flips her over with a Backward’s Monkey Flip that sends the champ flat onto her back!  I’d have to say, that backfired pretty terribly, eh?

4!
5!
6!

Chad:  Angel holds onto her back as Torielle kneels over Angel, knocking her a few good times with hard, fluid punches.  She picks Angel up and rolls her back inside of the ring.  As soon as she follows, Angel rolls back outside on the opposite end of the ring!

1!
2!
3!

Gena:  Angel really wants to keep her title this time, huh?  Angel Kash notices that Torielle is hot on her trail, and they begin going round and round and round the ring.  Angel tries to duck inside of the crowd, but Torielle grabs onto her ankle and pulls her off of the barricade!

4!
5!
6!

Chad:  Angel Kash kicks Torielle off of her and into the ring apron hard.  Torielle holds onto her back as Angel lips over to the barricade.

7!
8!
9!

Gena:  Angel topples over the barricade, landing on some fans in the front row.  She begins yelling at them for not being cleaner.  Torielle is inches from losing her opportunity right now.  She rolls inside of the ring and back out to break the count!

1!
2!
3!

Chad:  Torielle climbs over the barricade and catches up to Angel in the aisle.  As Angel stumbles up the steps, Torielle grabs onto her and brings her back with a German Suplex onto the concrete stairs!

4!
5!
6!

Gena   Angel is barely moving right now!  Bitch put it on tight!  Torielle begins dragging Angel down the steps as the count goes on higher.  She makes it right to the barricade at the count of 8!

9!

Chad:  Torielle vaults over the barricade and inside of the ring.  And just as quickly as she entered the ring, she exits, breaking the hold once more!

Crowd:  HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

1!
2!
3!

Gena:  Torielle catches her breath as she leans over the barricade to lift Angel up.  However, Angel hits a Jawbreaker on Torielle, bouncing her chin off of the barricade in the process.  Angel then climbs over the barricade, suddenly ready to get in the game.

4!
5!
6!

Chad:  She grabs the back of Torielle’s head to send her into the ringpost, but Torielle puts her boot against it, blocking the hit as she swings Angel right back into it!  She raises her arms up to celebrate.

7!
8!

Gena:  However, she spots a familiar face running down the ramp and barreling right for her.  Chanelle Martinez jumps off of the ring steps, looking for a high Hip Attack, but Torielle catches her in mid air and brings her over with a High Angle Suplex!

Crowd:  HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Chad:  I gotta agree with them!  That was insane!  Torielle picks Angel up and rolls her back inside of the ring, following immediately.  She goes for the Lateral Press!

One!
Two!

*Blackout*

Gena:  What the hell just happened?  I can’t see a damn thing, Chad!

Chad:  I have no idea what is going on right now.  The lights in the arena seem to have gone completely out.  Fans are shining their phones, but it’s not enough to overcome the darkness.

Gena:  A thud!  I just heard a thud!  What is going on here?  I wanna see! I wanna…

Chad:  The lights come back on as Ryan Richards spots Angel Kash laid across Torielle Jackson!  She is spattered in ash and some kind of black liquidy substance.  He has no choice but to initiate the count!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL Underground Champion… Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

The crowd showers Angel in boos, but she isn’t able to even move.  We then see Angel of Filth slithering from the corner like a serpent.  She drags Angel out of the ring as she makes her black wings flutter behind her.  She then brings the title over to Angel as she starts to come to with Chanelle.  Melissa Ruin rushes down the rampway as Filth ushers her by.  The lights go out for just a few more seconds, and when they return, Angel of Filth is gone.  Melissa and Chanelle help Angel over to the ramp, and she is as confused as ever.  She halfway raises the belt up in the air as Underground Ep. 5 goes off the air.