Author Topic: Winter Elemental  (Read 4792 times)

Offline Tad Ezra

• View Profile
    • Tad Ezra
Winter Elemental
« on: November 27, 2018, 02:03:34 AM »

[~]-WRESTLER INFORMATION-[~]

Picture Base: Avril Lavigne
Wrestlers Twitter: @steph_OTE
Wrestlers Name: Winter Elemental
Nickname(s):
Height: 5'6
Weight: Slim
Hometown: All of the snowy mountains of Canada.
Personality: Best way to explain it is that she is a bit out there at times
Strengths: She has no weakness does that count?
Weaknesses: If she knew what they were she would work on them so they wouldn't be a weakness
Gimmick If Any: Hi My name is Stephanie McDiddle. I am just me, so if that is a gimmick then that's just me being me!
Alignment: Tweener
Associates: Blasted Monk, Eyesnsane *more to come.*

[~]-ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION-[~]

Entrance Theme Music: “Gimme Chocolate" by Babymetal
Entrance Description:
“Gimme Chocolate" by Babymetal plays over the speakers.

The beat kicks in as we all wait for Winter to come out the curtains. A bigger pop is heard at one side of the arena. We see Winter walking through the crowd making her way to ringside.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, she is from the all the snowy mountains of Canada!!! Standing at 5’6”, she is a Kawaii Dragon member... Winter Elemental!!! @@

Winter hops over the barricade as she stares down at the ring. As she makes her way to the ring, Winter just gives her the middle finger to the camera as she milks her time by walking around ringside forcing everyone to listen to her theme song. Winter stomps each ring step in a dramatic form. Winter gives the finger again then turns to look at the crowd, and a smile creeps upon her face.

[~]-WRESTLING MOVES-[~]

Move Package: Technical

TRADE MARK MOVE DESCRIPTION
1.) The Blasted Slam (Olympic Slam) *She learned this move from Blasted Monk and therefore keeps it under his name for respect.
2.)A Splash of Insanity (450 Splash) *She Learned this move from Eyesnsane and therefore keeps it under his name for respect.
3.)Winter Lock *Crippler Crossface*

FINISHING MOVE
1.) Kawaii Dragon Lock *Caballete*

[~]-MISC INFORMATION-[~]

Weapon Of Choice: My Fist!
Match Of Choice: It Doesn't matter!!!

[~]-BIOGRAPHY-[~]

Superstar Bio: Stephanie has only have about 10 matches in her career only being signed as a jobber in her past. Honor has offered her a contract as a mid card star. While she is still green in Wrestling, she is a 3rd rank Dan in Judo.

Stephanie is a person who gives no fuck plain and simple!

She plays Bass for a Cover Band called Guilty Pleasure with LAW star Kenzi Grey. SCW and LAW Star Kate Steele. FSociety Interviewer Cass Baumer and FSociety star Melissa Reaves. There Manager is Honor Wrestler Teddy Todd Warren. She is also a member of a stable called OTE *Over The Edge* With Eyesnsane. This stable works jointly with a stable called The Elders which includes Elder members Blasted Monk as well Eyesnsane.

Past Accomplishments: No past but Currently one half of the FWA Tag Team Champions with Eyesnsane and Alana Allure

[~]-MANAGER INFORMATION-[~]
Manager's Name: None however Stephanie does get career advice from Master Lilly and Alana Allure from time to time
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 12:00:49 AM by Underground »