Author Topic: Mary Jane ... Amy-Jayne -- whatever!  (Read 270 times)

Offline Twisted Sister

• View Profile
    • Twisted Sister
Mary Jane ... Amy-Jayne -- whatever!
« on: July 01, 2016, 09:09:33 PM »

Los Angeles, California - Griffith Park

>

Sometimes referred to as the "Central Park"" of Los Angeles, Griffith Park is never the less larger and what some might describe as 'rougher around the edges' than it's New York City counterpart. The park covers 4, 31p acres of land, and features such prominent tourist attractions such as the world-famous Hollywood sign, Los Angeles Zoo and the Greek Theatre. Yet for now, we find two familiar figures known to the fans of SCW, namely Doctor Kraven Moorehead, and the client he has taken under his care, the psychotic Bombshell known as Twisted Sister.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead had on his usual attire of a blood red suit and tie with black embellishments, where as Twisted Sister was wearing a black Megadeath belly shirt and torn blue jeans and leather boots, each garment aligned with studded black leather. As Doctor Kraven Moorehead casually walked along the path at the front of the park, one hand clasped behind his back and the other on his cane, his patient/client was in a tense pose while she walked, her eyes darting about in each and every direction.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead noticed this and...

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Are you alright my dear? You seem troubled."

Twisted Sister grasped him by his suit jacket, clenching the material in her hands as her bright green eyes scanned the sky above as well as the large trees on each side of the park.

Twisted Sister: "They're watching! They're just waiting for the right time to strike!"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead frowned.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Who are you talking about?"

Twisted Sister leaned up on the tips of her feet and whispered into his ear...

Twisted Sister: "The birds."

She then stood back upright and let go of her grip on his shirt as she turned in circles on her feet.

Twisted Sister: "They're always watching. You never know when they're going to do what they're going to do!"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Ahh..."

The good doctor played along, knowing his client was all too prone to such thoughts and mood swings, so he played along until they happened upon a scheduled opponent inside of the ring for her to be set loose upon.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "And what is it that they do?"

Twisted Sister: "Exactly! That's what they do!"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "They do?"

Twisted Sister: "YES! And if you don't believe me..."

She leaned back against him to share this secret, pointing up ahead at the statue of Griffith J. Griffith.

Twisted Sister: "Just check out the do that they did to that idiot!"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead leaned aside to get a gander at the famous statue, and indeed did notice the small, white splatters on the bronze statue of the park's namesake. So that's what she meant by 'do'... Twisted Sister seemed absolutely flabbergasted, holding her arms out...

Twisted Sister: "It's like he didn't even see them! He could have moved but noooo!"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Calm yourself, my dear. I brought you hear to get some fresh air and to clear your head before your encounter with Amy-Jayne this Sunday in Nevada."

Twisted Sister turned and looked at her doctor/manager with critical curiosity.

Twisted Sister: "I'm supposed to believe they want me fighting a drug?"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "A drug? What do you...? Oh no. No. No. No. You're thinking of Mary Jane. This is Amy-Jayne that you'll be inside of the ring against."

Twisted Sister just grinned, baring her teeth, all too eager to do to the SCW newcomer what she's done to so many other of the Bombshell division's finest; from Delia Darling to Roxi Johnson.

Twisted Sister: "This is going to be FUN!"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead nodded with satisfaction.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "That it is, my dear. You will break her in mind, body and soul. Amy-Jayne will be one of your finest works of art so long as you remain calm, cool and..."

"GIMME YOUR BAG!"

The two were suddenly interrupted as a masked man wielding a knife jumped from behind the bushes and into their path. He brandished the weapon with his masked eyes staring intently at the leather bag hanging from the shoulder of Twisted Sister.

Mugger: "You heard me! Gimme your bag!"

Twisted Sister: "NO!"

She suddenly reached into her bag and pulled out an even LARGER meat cleaver!

Twisted Sister: "You give me YOUR bag!!!"

Mugger: "Holy SHIT!"

And he flung his 'fanny pack' to the ground and took off, dropping his knife behind him and Twisted Sister took off after him, jumping over the all but forgotten bag the robber was carrying. Doctor Kraven Moorehead sighed as he turned around to admire the scenery as behind him, a screaming mugger was being chased back and forth across the park's greens by the meat cleaver wielding Twisted Sister!

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Well, at least she's getting her exercise."
</color></size>

Come fight with me and you can expect
I'll do much worse than break your neck!
For mercy you will beg and plead,
But I won't stop until you bleed!
</color></size>