Front OfficeLocker RoomBoardsEventsExtras

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Let's Do this, ~Emmie RP~
Pretty Ty
Posted: June 07, 2019 11:36 pm

SCW Valued Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 352

~ As I said in Jack's RP, sorry for the very short RP. Creativity is just hard to come by this week. Thank you to my opponents~

Emmie Ward, now known to the SCW universe as one half of the newest Tag Team, Culture Shock, is dressed in a Ballet Leotard as she practices at a Barre. The camera is watching her from behind, seeing her facial reactions in the mirror.

“Hello! I am Emmie Ward and this is my first promo for my debut match here in Sin City Wrestling. I am very excited to have my first match and against two very worthy and well-known opponents. I know that it is going to be a challenge. I like challenges though. Amy Marshall is something of a legend. I am truly honored to be able to face her and even if Jack and I are not successful, I am going to use it as a very important learning exercise. I promised Jack that we were going to save the tag division and it is going to take some practice to be able to work as a unit, even when it is co-ed wrestling where it will be more about trust. I can’t get in the ring with Vinnie and Jack can’t get in the ring with Amy so we have to trust each other to do what we need to do. I know Jack doesn’t trust me yet but I am going to prove that he can.”

She smiles widely.

“I am truly happy to be here in SCW. I have watched my Cousin, Mark do this for a very long time and he has been my idol. I looked up to him and now I can do what I have dreamed of doing for so very long. So I would like to say Thank you, to both Amy and Vinnie, because win or lose, you are going to be instrumental in my learning to be better. And a bigger thank you to Jack, for trusting me and giving me a shot.”

She waves.

“I don’t really know what else to say right now, so I will leave it on this note. I look forward to the upcoming match.”

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

XHTML CSS Valid Get FireFox!
Design and Text © SCW 2002-2011. Roleplays © the original author.
All images contained within are copyright to the original author and are not the responsibility of SCW or the GX Entertainment Network.
If you believe someone has infringed on your work please e-mail [email protected] and we will remove it immediately.
This E-Fed is in no way shape or form related to the WWE corporation.