Front OfficeLocker RoomBoardsEventsExtras

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> To all in SCU
Donna Beauchamp
Posted: November 29, 2018 11:39 am

SCW Advanced Member

Group: SCU Staff
Member No.: 367

Hey everyone, thank you for all the segments for Ep4. Its segments that help sell everything since SCU has no roleplay promos. However Tad and I have been running into an issue where not everyone is sending segments to the account called "Underground" Some are still sending it to Tad. The issue with that is that I don't have access to Tad's account. Tad was busy with personal issues and I was not able to get the show out on time because I couldn't get all the segments. In Honor I would have just posted the show with it but in a angle fed, I can not stress enough just how important segments are.

They are important in both fess as SCW needs them to also sell and hype things up. But with no promos, segments is all we have to really sell stuff. SCW does the same, all of SCW segments go to the SCW Staff account. This lets the two in charge who finalize things to get the show posted on time.

This approach helps them with having the shows on time every week. We in SCU want to have this posted on time just like SCW. Sending segments to a account Tad and I have access to will help with that. Other then that, like I said. This is a great turn out this week and hope to see it like this every week.

I have a few color code errors but Tad will get on later to fix that.
PMEmail Poster
Gamer Inc
Posted: November 29, 2018 01:49 pm

Nerds with Attitude

Group: Writer
Member No.: 212

Unfortunately, not many people know it exists. If you were to post the show results using the Underground account then it would show people that it's there and it is being used as such.

Gamer Inc

user posted image

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Donna Beauchamp
Posted: November 30, 2018 02:19 am

SCW Advanced Member

Group: SCU Staff
Member No.: 367

We put it on the card to send it to that account but it wont hurt for us to just post the cards and results under the Underground account. Anything to make it easier, I'll make sure that the Underground account gets used for the card and results going forward.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

XHTML CSS Valid Get FireFox!
Design and Text © SCW 2002-2011. Roleplays © the original author.
All images contained within are copyright to the original author and are not the responsibility of SCW or the GX Entertainment Network.
If you believe someone has infringed on your work please e-mail [email protected] and we will remove it immediately.
This E-Fed is in no way shape or form related to the WWE corporation.