Front OfficeLocker RoomBoardsEventsExtras

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SCU review/Feedback for Blaze Of Golry
Donna Beauchamp
Posted: March 13, 2019 02:54 am

SCW Royale

Group: SCU Staff
Member No.: 367

SCU Pre-show / SCW Blaze Of Glory. It does not have to be only SCU matches or just the pre-show. Even though this is an SCU review thread. We were all part of one show last Sunday so feel free to mention anything about the pre-show and super card.

While this is posted for SCU stars to use as one of the ways to get pushed under the SCU brand. This is also a great time for SCW stars to drop a review.

EVERYONE owes it to the staff of this website to at least drop some feed back on the super shows. We have a section to talk about yourself and others. All you have to do is read the results then fill this out.

That said, I want to make this clear. This is for reviews only. If someone post a review and you don't like what was said to the point that you feel the need to reply to it and NOT do a review yourself in this review thread then your reply WILL be removed.

If you feel the need to express how you feel about how someone else feels about the results then start a new thread and express them in that thread. I get you may not want to show respect to the staff by giving a review but you will not just take over my thread to bitch and moan. I find that disrespectful, stay on topic by doing a review and only that. Again start a thread to express how you feel about how someone else feels. Let this thread be what it's meant to be and that is for the SCU stars to give feedback as part of our duties to help things move along in the SCU shows and for SCW guys to give a review if they so wish to.

Thank you.

Favorite Match:
Why:

Favorite Segment:
Why:

Favorite Surprise(If any):
Why:

Highlight of the Night:
Why:

Favorite Wrestling Spot of the Night:
Why:

Male Face that stood out the most:
Why:

Male Heel that stood out the most:
Why:

Female Face that stood out the most:
Why:

Female Heel that stood out the most:
Why:

Most standout Tag Team/Stable:
Why:

Best Spot in our match?

What spot would you like your wrestler to be doing more of or less of?

Anything you would like to add about the show can be added here.

------------------------

#IC Feedback

Anyone that stood out in the eyes of your wrestler?

Anything he or she would like to add can be posted here.

PMEmail Poster
Gamer Inc
Posted: March 13, 2019 04:33 pm

Nerds with Attitude

Group: Writer
Member No.: 212

The following review is in character

Gamer Inc as a group are sitting inside an empty room with a giant whiteboard in front of them. Jack Stewart is standing by the whiteboard holding a black marker.

Jack: Alright gang, let's review Blaze of Glory from top to bottom.

Jimmy throws up his hand as Jack points at him.

Jimmy: Are we getting paid for this?

Jack smirks as Sonya slaps Jimmy upside his head. Char chuckles while pulling up the last super card on her phone.

Jack: Alright so, what comes first?

Char is reading as Sonya perks up.

Sonya: From what I heard, Blaze of Glory was really off the chains. So much action that it was hard to contain it all in three hours.

Char smiles while looking up.

Char: Jack, I got to hand it to Christian Underwood, Mark Ward, Tad Ezra and the other chica in Underground. They really know how to make a perfect show. The preshow didn't even feel like a preshow. The New Foundatin certainly has SCU under their thumb and it shows. The Bad Boys aren't too far off. The mystery opponent beating Shannon Middlebrooks was incredible. I'm excited to see what happens next.

Jack smiles as he points up at the board.

Jack: What was your favorite match guys?

All three of them ponder as Jimmy looks up.

Jimmy: My favorite match was on the preshow. Shannon Middlebrooks vs Kelli Torres was such an incredible bout. It had action, drama and suspense. The shock factor of Kelli dominating Shannon was what made this match special. It could have easily been on the main show and possibly stole the show in my opinion.

Sonya is the next one to perk up.

Sonya: Even though I just signed like two days ago, I thoroughly enjoyed the match between Jessie Salco and Kate Steele. Two former friends proving they belong in this company. Kate eventually regained the briefcase she won back at Inception. So it is a sleeper match for me.

Char takes a deep breath before giving her answer.

Char: Apple and Amy had one of the best grudge matches I have ever seen. Both ladies showed heart and determination to win. It got nasty in a heartbeat but Amy managed to pull it out.

Jack scratches his head.

Jack: My favorite match was Kale Smith vs Caleb Storms. Two guys looking to prove themselves and they did just that. Kale makes an epic return and is ready for Blast from the past.

Char stands up and walks up to the board.

Char: Guys, this right here proves we watch the product when we aren't booked. Sam Marlowe, Kale Smith, Alex, Pussy Willow and Kelli Torres proved to be the top faces throughout Blaze of Glory. That is saying something. While Alicia Lukas, Crystal, The New Foundation and Trinity Jones showcased how heel one will get to noticed.

Jimmy smiles.

Jimmy: Im excited to see our very own Char work with another male as she pursues her dream of becoming a world champion. Like my Uncle, my favorite time of the year is Blast From The Past because you get to see talent from the past return for a few weeks and showcase what they got in the tank. The fact Roxi Johnson is returning to SCW makes me so happy.

Char nods her head.

Char: We can discuss BFTP later. Right now, I just want to give props to everyone who performed at Blaze of Glory. You guys were tremendous and inspiring. It makes me want to work twice as hard just so I can be included on the next BoG.

Jack smiles while capping the marker.

Jack: In short, Gamer Inc loved Blaze of Glory. Every segment fit and all matches had enough action to satisfy everyone. So from all of us here at Gamer Inc. Happy Gaming.

Gamer Inc

user posted image

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hitamashii
Posted: March 13, 2019 08:23 pm

SCW Elite!

Group: Members
Member No.: 200

Favorite Match: Main event for the ladies
Why: I didn't expect a new Bombshell champion

Favorite Segment: the Blast from the Past drawing
Why: I like seeing who got paired with who

Highlight of the Night: Fenris retaining his title
Why: Had no doubt he would retain, and glad he did

Male that stood out the most: Powershock
Why: dominant in every meaning of the word

Female that stood out the most: Winter Elemental
Why: Even in defeat, still impressed me and want to see more of her

Most standout Tag Team/Stable: Bad Boys
Why: Great stable who did what they do best

user posted image
Title reigns
None yet
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Jenifer
Posted: March 14, 2019 07:20 am

SCW Newbie

Member No.: 387

Favorite Match: Hardcore tag team match
Why: It was great way to open whole show. It set thy way for all chaos that followed.

Favorite Segment: Kelli Torres Segment
Why: She came, she saw, she conquered but was humble whole time. Anyone one else would have been egotistical bitch. (Cough cough*Angel Kash* cough cough.) This was nice surprise.

Favorite Surprise(If any): Angel Kash losing title
Why: She has big mouth with title, without title let see how big her mouth is now.

Highlight of the Night: Kelli and Shannon needing judges scores.
Why: This has never done before as MMA, boxing, and kick boxing matches never went thy distance until this match.

Favorite Wrestling Spot of the Night: Charlotte vs Winter whole match.
Why: From Inception to Blaze of glory Winter and Charlotte had enough matches in short time that when they fight at BOG it was one spot after other spot. They knew who was going to do what when.

Male Face that stood out the most: N/A
Why: SCU needs faces on male side!

Male Heel that stood out the most: Tim Staggs
Why: Eric Weaver has been a asshole lately, Bad Boys I think are faces but not all thy way yet. They fight and argue but Tim is not liking Bad Boys going face, he and Eric Weaver are now friends? Tim is not taking sides, he is just being a asshole instigator playing all sides. Tim is a big douche bag heel.

Female Face that stood out the most: Kelli Torres
Why: It's like watching SCW's Sam Marlowe but its SCU and Kelli Torres!

Female Heel that stood out the most: Angel Kash
Why: She can never shut up. She could have left ring after match but had to run her mouth and it cost her big time.

Most standout Tag Team/Stable: New Foundation
Why: They play face and heel better then all in SCU. They retain hardcore titles. Shannon lost my Combat title but then forced boss to fix it and now she is Underground champion. It gets no better then that.

Best Spot in our match? N/A
Not booked.

Jenifer needs to be booked more. She had more matches this time around then last so thank you. A bit more is to be nice.

The show was done just right. Everything made sense and flowed well. Lots of changes, can't wait to see what happens next show.

PMEmail Poster
SenorVinnie
Posted: March 15, 2019 08:27 pm

SCW Advanced Member

Member No.: 365

Favorite Match: Bombshell Roulette title and Bombshell title
Why: Just great matches, near falls and great intensity, plus a new Bombshell champion.

Favorite Segment: Austin James segments
Why: love the character, I felt his anger in his segments and he just has that attitude I like

Favorite Surprise(If any): New Bombshell champ
Why: Well if you manage to take the top title away then it’s huge

Highlight of the Night:Blast from the Past pairings
Why: I could have used the same answer as surprise, but BFTP is just such a huge thing that the pairings is very big and important.

Favorite Wrestling Spot of the Night:
Why:

Male Face that stood out the most: Fenris
Why: still undefeated, beating three others

Male Heel that stood out the most: Austin James
Why: See explanation best seg

Female Face that stood out the most: Sam Marlowe
Why: Try to beat that lady for her belt

Female Heel that stood out the most: Alicia Lukas
Why: If you become the top champ then you are the top wrestler period

Most standout Tag Team/Stable: Mixed tag champs Bad Boys
Why: Well one still champ and the other is just always

Best Spot in our match? The win???

What spot would you like your wrestler to be doing more of or less of?nothing I like how things go

Anything you would like to add about the show can be added here. Great show

------------------------

#IC Feedback

Anyone that stood out in the eyes of your wrestler? ME!!!

Anything he or she would like to add can be posted here.

PMEmail Poster
Mercedes Vargas
Posted: March 16, 2019 03:41 pm

SCW Elite!

Member No.: 167

Favorite Match: The championship matches

Why: All eighth title matches didn't disappoint and the Women's Underground and Combat title matches were huge upsets.

History has pointed out that a title change or two were going to happen. Blaze of Glory VII marks the seventh consecutive event where a title change happened since 2012, the seventh consecutive time at least one Bombshell championship has changed hands, the fifth time in seven events that only Bombshell championships were the only titles that changed hands, and the third time exactly one Bombshell championship changed hands. The last time this happened was 2016. 2013 saw three titles changed hands.

Favorite Segment: --

Why: --

Favorite Surprise (If any): New SCU Women's Underground Champion, Women's Underground Combat Champion, World Bombshell Champion

Why: A night of surprises as I said. Didn't see Shannon or Angel losing their titles at the supercard but that's exactly what happened.

Highlight of the Night: Blast from the Past pairings

Why: Just like last year, the BFTP pairings were announced live. Some interesting teamups for sure. There's a whole lot of new faces this tournament and a few familiar ones too.

Favorite Wrestling Spot of the Night: Kale Smith hitting a 450 off the top rope. Sam Marlowe hitting the Sammisault off the guard rail. The Golden Briefcase Ladder match.

Why: --

Male Face that stood out the most: Fenris

Why: The White Wolf is still unbeaten with his ninth successful defense, turning away three challengers this time on his chase to making history. He's got a long ways to go before possibly tying J2H's near 400-day singles reign but he's within distance of his singles (13) and combined defenses (15) records.

Male Heel that stood out the most: Austin James Mercer

Why: Mercer was all business during his interview and it didn't just end when he hit the ring either. Although he missed out on being in the World Title match at Blaze of Glory, there's no doubt he will find his way back to once again holding world title gold since his Honor Championship reign ended before it really began last year.

Female Face that stood out the most: Samantha Marlowe

Why: This girl is on fire! That's now eighth straight wins for Marlowe since CC 219 back on 21 October, including six straight in singles. Of course, this isn't the first time Marlowe has been known to get a winning streak going. In 2016, she won five straight between mid-January and late March; won four straight from April to mid-May 2017 and then went unbeaten in nine matches, including seven straight and winning six straight in singles as part an eight match unbeaten run, later that year from mid-June to late October

Marlowe's career-high for consecutive singles wins is eight from mid-September 2015 to mid-May 2016.

Following Sunday, Marlowe now has four successful defenses for Samantha tying Kate Steele for second-most Bombshell Roulette defenses. One more ties Marlowe with Mercedes Vargas' five which Marlowe achieved in her second reign.

Female Heel that stood out the most: Alicia Lukas

Why: Well, Alicia said she was going to get the title back and she did just that, ending Seleana Zdunich short-lived reign and tying her with Crystal Zdunich and Sam Marlowe for the shortest title-reign in history. We're sure there will be a return match between Lukas and Seleana Zdunich down the road.

Most standout Tag Team/Stable: Team Eggplant, New Foundation

Why: Lachlan Kane and Sierra Williams continue to prove their worth in the tag ranks by turning away yet another challenger, their third, during their reign. Team Eggplant remains unbeaten together in tag (5-0), Kane and Williams earned their sixth career wins individually (6-3 for Kane: 6-1 for Williams), and they are the only other team with an active title reign after Fenris.

Like Team Eggplant, New Foundation has been liked a well-oiled machine. They're already up to four defenses since winning the titles at Inception. Will the Kawaii Dragons have yet to get their rematch so you have to think that's something Shelby and Ivory has at the back of their mind.

Best Spot in your match?

Ella Singleton kicking out at two after Mercedes Vargas hit the Black Rose Overdrive

Anything you would like to add about the show can be added here: I thought this was a really solid Blaze of Glory. Not only did we get a vignette of a newcomer to SCW, there's a lot of questions to be found: Is the relationship between Crystal and Seleana still ongoing following the pay-per-view? Are all things forgiven and forgotten since Crystal's heinous actions? Apparently, Crystal has revert back to her Christina persona. Who will be next to challenge Samantha Marlowe for the Bombshell Roulette Championship and Team Eggplant for the World Mixed Tag Titles? Will we see Seleana and Alicia battle for the World Bombshell Championship during the next cycle? How will Dani Weston react after falling short in reclaiming the title? Ty West is seemingly taking himself out of the Roulette championship title picture so where does that leave challengers for current two-time champion St. John Cross? And Fenris has been nearly unstoppable. Who will be next in line for a crack at the undefeated World Heavyweight Champion on the road to London Brawling II in two months? All in all, I can't wait for the fallout at the next Climax Control on the road to London Brawling II.

user posted image
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (record-tying, x3)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3) (w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x2, w/Kain)
Third female SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever 2x Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second female Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months, between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 37+ consecutive events since June 2013 pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016) 
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5; [record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]

The Checklist
Faith
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
Jessie Salco
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
Nessa Wall (x2)/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
Traci Patterson (x2)
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/Joanne Canelli (x2)
Amy Marshall
Traci Patterson (x4)/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/Amy Marshall (x2)
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/Natalie McKinley/Joanne Canelli (x4)
Necra Octavian Kane (x2)
Cynthia Warren
Zuri Chastain
Zuri Chastain (x2)/Traci Patterson (x6)
Traci Patterson (x7)
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/Jessie Salco (x5)
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
Raynin
Amy Marshall ((5)/Raynin (x2)
Alexis Edwards
Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer
Zuri Chastain (x3)
Alexis Edwards (x2)
Melanie Gabrielle
Samantha Marlowe
Amy Marshall (x7)
Samantha Marlowe (x2)
Crystal Millar
Celeste North
Dax Beckett/Celeste North (x2)
James Tuscini/Trish Newborn
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
Kate Steele (x2)
Otaki
Bobbie Dahl
Polly Playtime
Samantha Marlowe (x3)
Trinity Jones
Seleana Zdunich
Dani Weston
Charlotte Elliot/Daniel J Morgan
Antrax/Iron Maiden
Samantha Marlowe (x4)/Caleb Storms
Sierra Williams/Ella Singleton
Apple Coren
Ella Singleton
Amanda Cortez (x4)/ Daniela V. Rodgers
Trinity Jones (x2)
PMEmail Poster
Kelli
Posted: March 19, 2019 05:26 am

SCW Newbie

Member No.: 401

Favorite Match: SCU, Double Down Tag Team Match. SCW, Apple Coren vs Amy Santino.
Why: The Double Down tag team match took a turn no one saw coming. The Fox Brothers shocked everyone when they won the titles. This set off a chain of events that saw Mrs. Rotten and Mrs. Lane suspended from SCU for a few shows. Grandmother to the Fox Brothers injured. The Ruin’s and the Fox Brothers watching out for each other. The attack on Stacy Ruin. So much lead to this one match and the Three Way or Team Canada came in to the match playing no games. They had a great match with no interference and walked out the winners.

Miss. Coren and Mrs. Santino from what I read this was a personal feud that evolved an affair (Maybe) This was not about a title, this was not about bragging rights. This was the perfect wrestling match bookers like to have every week. Miss Coren and Mrs. Santino struck a chord with wrestling fans. With a story line that made you want to see this fight. They wanted to see Miss Santino beat up Miss Coren. Instead what we got was a great tussle between the two with the good guy winning at the end.

While every match was great, not one match disappointed. I picked these two more for the stories they told that lead to the match as every match at Blaze of Glory was great but those two had a story that made you want to watch and made you want to root for one side. On top of that. We all wanted Fox Brothers to retained but they failed. We all wanted Mrs Santino to win and she did. Not every story ends with a happy ending and SCU/SCW did a great job giving everyone that. It feels more real this way then always having good beat bad.

Favorite Segment: Blast from the past teams being formed.
Why: I know this is the go to but this year must have been different then the rest. This tournament is open to anyone outside of SCW. I do not know how many outside of SCW join every year but this year they do have a good list of people not from SCW as they are part of SCU. This is a great way to showcase the talents on both shows at the same time.

Favorite Surprise(If any):
Why:

Highlight of the Night: Alicia Lukas winning the world title
Why: It was the main event. She fought for what she feels was hers to begin with and came out on top.

Favorite Wrestling Spot of the Night: Angel Kash vs Angel of Filth match
Why: Melissa Ruin and Chanelle Blade powerbomb Miss Filth to the apron then follow it with a spinebuster to the floor. Just pretend you took a powerbomb from Batista only to get a spinebuster from Arn Anderson just seconds later.

Male Face that stood out the most: SCU, None as I don’t feel they have any at the moment. SCW, Ben Jordan
Why: He is a face and it was plain to see that. I am sure SCW has more faces but if someone is reading (Watching) the show and they have never seen SCW and know nothing of it, they can tell Ben Jordan is the good guy. He makes it very clear.

Male Heel that stood out the most: SCU Stewart Mason. SCW, None
Why: I know Stewart Mason lost the match but he is still the most the second most hated man in SCU. It is not about winning or losing. It is about getting over or getting heat from the crowd. Over all Team Canada does a great job at getting the heat. But I do agree with Jenifer about Tim Staggs.
SCW has to many and none really stood out so I went with None or I can go with all.

Female Face that stood out the most: SCU, None. SCW Sam Marlowe
Why: I guess the faces of SCU stood home on Sunday. None were around. In SCW, it seems only a few are true faces. Miss Marlowe is one of them. She walked out her match as the champion. Not much else needs to be said.

Female Heel that stood out the most: SCU, Angel Kash/Shannon Middlebrooks. SCW, Apple Coren
Why: SCU, Angel is a dirty heel, she cheats, then cheats some more. Shannon played Angels game to win the title. Both are sitting at the top heels. SCW, Apple Coren takes this one based on the feud with Mrs Santino.

Most standout Tag Team/Stable: SCU Team Canada, SCW London Underground stable
Why: Team Canada won the titles back. They are heels but won them fair in the middle of the ring. Plus they said they would before the match took place during a backstage segment.
SCW, London Underground, Everyone will say Team Eggplant since they retain the titles. That is great but I didn’t see much of them in the show. London Underground however as a stable we saw in a segment greeting a return to the Blast from the past tournament. Mackenzie Page name being announced as someone in the same tournament. Charlotte beats Winter in a match. I feel they had more of an overall presence then other teams or stables.

Best Spot in our match? Round 3. It showed that Kelli had to use her knowledge of the rules to secure her win. Kelli knew she was down on points and was not going to be able to knock out Shannon so she went with the take down method to get the needed points.

The first match was perfect and look forward to more.

It was clear, SCU is changing things around. New champions, new faces. People had to lose and others had to win but everyone looked very good at end of night. No one was "buried" and flow of show was perfect both pre-show and main show. Good job SCU and SCW.

Everything with Shannon losing the Combat title to Kelli was done in way to keep Shannon strong. She then goes to Tad who gives her contract. She cashes it on the same night. People interfere, Casey Williams and his security team arrive to remove everyone from ringside. While they are busy with Le Coven and Ruin Sisters, Shelby and Ivory attack. They have plenty of time as Security is busy. It was enough time for Shannon to run out and cash in her contract.

The entire thing was done perfectly. Angel Kash beat Filth in her cheating ways. gets attacked so she still looks good losing the title. Shannon wins in a heel way but looked very strong on how she lost Combat title. Casey Williams looked good La Coven kept him busy so he wasn't around to stop Shelby and Ivory.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

XHTML CSS Valid Get FireFox!
Design and Text © SCW 2002-2011. Roleplays © the original author.
All images contained within are copyright to the original author and are not the responsibility of SCW or the GX Entertainment Network.
If you believe someone has infringed on your work please e-mail [email protected] and we will remove it immediately.
This E-Fed is in no way shape or form related to the WWE corporation.