Part Of The GX-Entertainment.com Network
Generation X Wrestling
Front OfficeLocker RoomBoardsEventsExtras

Pages:12 ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SCW Roster Alignments
Bishop
Posted: January 13, 2017 06:55 pm

SCW Elite!

Group: Members
Member No.: 318

Added Leon Black, also note come Wednesday I'll be updating it again.

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

All I'm tryin' to do is survive and make good out of tha dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me. I migh' jus' be my mother's child, but in all reality, I'm evabody's child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society. I am society's child, you know tha child society forgot 'bout. This is how they made me and now I'm sayin' wha's on my mind and they don' want that. Thiis is wha' you made me...
PMEmail Poster
Bishop
Posted: January 19, 2017 03:58 am

SCW Elite!

Switched Leon Black to Neutral added Jeffery Blight removed JT Midas.

NOTE:- So to help me out, the alignment charts for both the men and Bombshells will be updated after every Pay-per-view.

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

All I'm tryin' to do is survive and make good out of tha dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me. I migh' jus' be my mother's child, but in all reality, I'm evabody's child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society. I am society's child, you know tha child society forgot 'bout. This is how they made me and now I'm sayin' wha's on my mind and they don' want that. Thiis is wha' you made me...
PMEmail Poster
Bishop
Posted: February 08, 2017 06:01 am

SCW Elite!

Updated - 02 | 08 | 2017

Let me know if I need to change anything or add anyone, don't think so, believe I have us all up to date as of 02 | 08 | 2017 today which is Wednesday.

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Bishop
Posted: March 21, 2017 03:18 am

SCW Elite!

Updated - 03 | 21 | 2017

"The Ghetto Gospel"
Quinton Cross

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages:12 Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

XHTML CSS Valid Get FireFox!
Design and Text © SCW 2002-2011. Roleplays © the original author.
All images contained within are copyright to the original author and are not the responsibility of SCW or the GX Entertainment Network.
If you believe someone has infringed on your work please e-mail [email protected] and we will remove it immediately.
This E-Fed is in no way shape or form related to the WWE corporation.