Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Not Worth My Time
Brittany Williams
Posted: August 03, 2018 10:35 pm

SCW Elite!

Group: Members
Member No.: 209

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Brittany Williams glaring into the heart of a camera. She can’t help but offer a long drawn out sigh as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Long behold it is I Brittany Williams. I guess I have a lot of explaining to do. After all for weeks upon weeks I demanded the right to face Evie Baang. I brought her ass out of retirement and I wanted to face her to continue on with my beat all of the legends tour. Yet I never did come through in the clutch. I guess I had a lot going on and well… I don’t have to justify myself to anybody…”

Brittany shakes her head in disgust as she looks back at the camera.

“The fact is I don’t have to say anything nor do I have to waste my time sharing my heart to the likes of you idiots. This isn’t what I signed up for. I demanded a fucking rematch and yet I have to jump through the hoops for what purpose exactly? To try to win some unknown thing. I don’t give a flying fuck. I just want to step in the ring with Evie Baang. Yet the company doesn’t want me to get what I deserve.

I can sit here and run my mouth to no end. I bet everyone wants to know why I was silent.

I bet everybody wants to to know my feelings well you don’t deserve that.

Now I get to step into the ring with Portia Alexander, a woman who also couldn’t help say nothing about the super card, but it’s whatever. It’s a waste of my time, and I’m just here for the pay check… BYE!”

user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

XHTML CSS Valid Get FireFox!
Design and Text © SCW 2002-2011. Roleplays © the original author.
All images contained within are copyright to the original author and are not the responsibility of SCW or the GX Entertainment Network.
If you believe someone has infringed on your work please e-mail [email protected] and we will remove it immediately.
This E-Fed is in no way shape or form related to the WWE corporation.