Front OfficeLocker RoomBoardsEventsExtras

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Did I forget to write a segment?
The Monstimals
Posted: April 24, 2020 09:18 pm

SCW Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 418

I just looked at the reposted card and had no idea the deadline for segments was today. Sorry I haven't done one and I know I clearly should have double checked, but with personal issues I had, I lost track as I thought it was segments to be sent for this Sunday. Obviously it wasn't so I apologise for staff on not sending one in.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Underground
Posted: April 25, 2020 04:15 pm

SCW Newbie

Group: SCU Staff
Member No.: 382

My apologies. I forgot to specify for Sunday, so you still have about 24 hours to do a segment. That goes for anyone wanting to do a segment.

For GRIME members, it's business as usual. For SCU folks looking to do a segment, this episode is a Purge, so segments should include that element.

For the newcomers looking to do segments, please contact me. I will have a lot of free time to work with you on these segments should you wish to do them. Otherwise, we're back to an SCU dominated show next week, and we'd love to get introduced to you four (Donovan/Bently, Cordelia, and Coby). If pointers are needed, I am available then as well.

Sorry to flood your post, Fizz. I just wanted to clarify that there's still plenty of time for a segment, and to make light of my mistake.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

XHTML CSS Valid Get FireFox!
Design and Text © SCW 2002-2011. Roleplays © the original author.
All images contained within are copyright to the original author and are not the responsibility of SCW or the GX Entertainment Network.
If you believe someone has infringed on your work please e-mail [email protected] and we will remove it immediately.
This E-Fed is in no way shape or form related to the WWE corporation.