Front OfficeLocker RoomBoardsEventsExtras

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hello all
TheMegaHeel
Posted: July 02, 2019 10:18 pm

SCW Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 414

Hey everyone, my name is Ty. Been efedding since the early 2000s. Started way back on msn groups. Been out of the loop a few years now and was pretty much exclusively in one place for the fifteen years before that (w2k). Looking forward to meeting everyone and working with everyone.

PMEmail Poster
Gamer Inc
Posted: July 03, 2019 02:44 pm

Nerds with Attitude

Group: Writer
Member No.: 212

Welcome to the nut house. Our resident host Sam Marlowe will be here shortly to lay down the ground rules that aren't on the main site. So please look around and try to avoid the purple skittles.

Gamer Inc

user posted image

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Mark Ward
Posted: July 03, 2019 08:36 pm

Not just a boss, THE boss
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Welcome to SCW, may your stay be as long as a piece of string, and you have as much fun as I do throwing stuff at Chris tongue.gif

Now where is that Marlowe woman? I'm not paying her nothing for nothing!

user posted image

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!*
PMAOL
Sam Marlowe
Posted: July 03, 2019 09:44 pm

SCW Elite!

Member No.: 266

Hey there, I'm here to welcome Ty to our crazy little family. ~Puts feet up on Mark Ward's desk and begins to read a clipboard~

For his information, here is the safety portion of the welcome ~checks clipboard and nods slowly ~

~ahem~

Number one, all skittles are a trap, especially the purple ones. The last one to have a purple skittle hasn't been heard from in some time. Trust me, don't touch the skittles, people have been sporked and fished and trust me even more the life you save could be your own Wait is that a purple skittle? Don't MOVE!! ~pulls out walkie talkie~ We have a Skittle situation!!! I repeat...A SKITTLE situation

Number two, The Casey Williams rule has been revoked so we have created a new rule...Do not mix skittles and M&Ms ... Trust me, see rule number one

Number three, should you need anything, you will need to sent a self address stamped envelope with three box tops of Skittles packets and an Angel Bear autograph to Mark Ward

Number four, have fun. This is a friendly place and we are one crazy knit family. And please don't feed the inmates, it makes them all crazylike.

Number five, those are the safety rules as we know them. And after this welcome, I deserve my pay. ~glares at Mark Ward while opening his good booze~

Enjoy Sin City Wrestling.

Sincerely

Sam Marlowe

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hitamashii
Posted: July 03, 2019 10:09 pm

SCW Elite!

Member No.: 200

Welcome to the nut house, and thank you Sam for revoking the Casey Williams rule LOL

user posted image
Title reigns
None yet
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The Elegant Heel
Posted: July 03, 2019 11:07 pm

SCW Newbie

Member No.: 417

Was it seriously 15 years in W2k? Crap,we are old!

Anywho, hello everyone.
PMEmail Poster
Christian Underwood
Posted: July 04, 2019 04:06 am

TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Fresh meat?

user posted image

**clears throat**

That means "welcome" in SCW-ese! dry.gif cool.gif

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West
PMEmail PosterAOL
Alex Jones
Posted: July 04, 2019 07:22 am

SCW Newbie

Member No.: 399

Will you people stop scaring the new people. This is why we can't have nice things.

Anyway I'm AJ. I handle Alex Jones(duuur), Austin James Mercer, Alicia Lukas and SierraWilliams in SCW and a whole list of other characters in other places. Welcome to SCW, Mark and Chris are awesome...

Don't drink the coffee in the breakroom it's been there since 2017

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Mark Ward
Posted: July 04, 2019 11:12 am

Not just a boss, THE boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Alex Jones @ July 04, 2019 01:22 pm)
Don't drink the coffee in the breakroom it's been there since 2017

I blame Chris for this. He don't care about break room coffee, he's a Starbucks snob.

user posted image

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!*
PMAOL
Christian Underwood
Posted: July 04, 2019 05:47 pm

TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (Mark Ward @ July 04, 2019 08:12 am)

I blame Chris for this. He don't care about break room coffee, he's a Starbucks snob.

And proud to be! I swore never to drink breakroom coffee again, after that mix up the last time when I used Red Bull instead of water. I got halfway home before I realized I had forgotten my car!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West
PMEmail PosterAOL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

XHTML CSS Valid Get FireFox!
Design and Text © SCW 2002-2011. Roleplays © the original author.
All images contained within are copyright to the original author and are not the responsibility of SCW or the GX Entertainment Network.
If you believe someone has infringed on your work please e-mail [email protected] and we will remove it immediately.
This E-Fed is in no way shape or form related to the WWE corporation.